TrueCommerce EDI

TrueCommerce EDI

TrueCommerce offers an electronic data interchange (EDI) platform designed to be affordable, easy to use, and connect businesses to great opportunities.

Let us know how we can help.

Work for TrueCommerce EDI?

Learning about TrueCommerce EDI?

TrueCommerce EDI Reviews

Ask TrueCommerce EDI a Question
Showing 118 TrueCommerce EDI reviews
TrueCommerce EDI review by Kristen R.
Kristen R.

"Simple program"

What do you like best?

There is fabulous customer service. It seems like a small team of people because I always get the same representatives, but they are knowledgeable and always take the time to get the answers I need. The system is very simple to use. Once you get accustomed to the layout and the way the system operates, it is a very easy program to navigate. No frills, but then none are necessary. It's kind of a relief.

What do you dislike?

The only difficult thing for me is that there seems to always be a reason to call customer service. As I mentioned before, they are very helpful but it seems like I have to call them frequently to fix things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure all of your customers are EDI compatible, and familier with the setup process. The initial testing can be a drag

We use QuickBooks, which works extremely well with True Commerce EDI. We are processing upwards of 200 orders a day, and the simple format and easy communication with our financial programming has saved hours of time, and tons of stress.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TrueCommerce EDI
TrueCommerce EDI review by Torie J.
Torie J.

"Gets the job done, quicker. "

What do you like best?

The software that we use is simple and to the point to make billing easier. It's pretty get when you just have to "fill in the blanks" when submitting an invoice or send data.

What do you dislike?

It's not super customizable. I would love the option to create drop down menus for saved addresses and other info that's repetitive. We bill the same customer, so a lot of the address and line items are the same. So the option to pick them from a menu would make it so much faster and feel less like data entry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's affordable, gets the job done. Very reliable EDI software with great customer service.

We are able to get our customer invoices over in a timely manner, which in turn, allows us to collect money quicker.

What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution do you use?

TrueCommerce EDI review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"TrueCommerce (RedTail) Provides Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like that I could just email support and they would start a ticket for me. I feel it is very cumbersome for the customer to have to go to a website and fill out a formal ticket. Customer service is very thorough with me. I like that you do not have to have a ton of knowledge about the ends and out of EDI messaging files. The software is really straight forward and user friendly. I like that there were very few if any limitations during the setup process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they are doing a great job. I wouldn't change a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know your implementation manager at TrueCommmerce. They will help you throughtout the entire setup.

Don't be afraid to contact TrueCommerce for troubleshooting error message back from your trading partners. They are there to help.

If you have a customized setup like me or if you have a uniform ERP system like SAP, Oracle, etc. TrueCommerce can accomadate.

Some of our providers are using FTP interconnects instead of a common VAN. Since TrueCommerce supports all different types of communications, this was never an issue.

Highly recommend this software to a mid-size to corporate companies.

We are currently using TrueCommerce EDI as a "Relay Station" during our provider migration process. We have some trading partners that do not send us 850 POs but receive an 810 Invoice. This benefits us so that we can continue to accept purchase orders from our trading partners and send outbound documents.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Edgar N.
Edgar N.

"Flexible and convinient system"

What do you like best?

The system is quite flexible. There are many ways to manipulate received data and configure the system in a way that it fits your EDI needs the best way possible. It has lookup tables which makes user's experience much better. The option of creating templates is very convenient as well. Also, the support team is very responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the system is not allowing to open multiple tabs of different transactions. So in case you want to compare two different EDI files, you'll need to go back and forth through the Transaction Manager. It also takes a while for the Transaction Manager to load. The delay time for opening the EDI files is pretty long as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very flexible system and has a great support team. Integration with most of the big box retailers is quite smooth, and there is not much testing needed to go live. The option of label printing is a nice addition as well.

We receive the orders (EDI 850) and issue invoices (EDI 810) back to our customers using EDI. Also, it is a great tool to communicate with our warehouses (EDI 940 and 945). Besides we use the UCC-128 label printing option, which is very helpful as well. The biggest advantage of True Commerce is its support team. No matter what issue you have they will try their best to find ways to help you and improve your overall experience.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Exceptional EDI system"

What do you like best?

HighJump/TrueCommerce has already made the connection and mapping to many hundreds of EDI trading partners and they maintain the maps. So when your supplier or customer makes a map change, you don't need to do anything; TrueCommerce takes care of everything.

What do you dislike?

TrueCommerce has an automation component called Scheduler, that works wonderfully if you have less than 500 documents per half hour. Above that amount Scheduler sometimes has issues, but 500 per half hour is an immense amount of POs, and the system always works if you export POs by hand (which only takes a few seconds to initiate). Overall, this is a very minor dislike, and won't affect 99.9% of customers.

Be able to trade EDI purchase orders, Advance Ship Notifications, Invoices, and a few other misc documents with over 60 different EDI trading partners. Previously we were spending many hundreds of hours per year trying to maintain EDI maps ourselves, and TrueCommerce has taken that load completely off of us.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Great Software!! Use it Everyday!!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can see up to 1,000 transactions on one page. All information is easy to find and customer service is always there when needed.

What do you dislike?

A couple things I would change - being able to right click on a transaction and select what to do with it; being able to change trading partner names (ie: we have 3 instances of CSN - I wish that we could change the names to CSN_US, CSN_CA, CSN_EU);

We use TrueCommerce EDI for daily orders. This saves us hours of work because order information exports directly into QuickBooks and we do not have to manually enter the information.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Robin W.
Robin W.

"Very supportive "

What do you like best?

The ease of not having to place orders. The orders are automatically relayed into our ERP. This reduces the risk of human keying errors and helps ensure the customer gets what they ordered.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't ship from multiple warehouses in one step. and that you can't access EDI through our ERP system. You have to login to the EDI website every time you need to import or export an order, It would be helpful if EDI had a tab in the EDI that would allow you to retrieve information direct from the ERP system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure what I would recommend, I use this on a daily basis but I'm not sure of what else it is capable of. I was not the intergrader.

Reducing the number of keyed orders and Keying errors. This frees up time for other tasks.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Joseph P.
Joseph P.

"Great Tool to Support our EDI Requirements"

What do you like best?

Software has great flexibility (mapping) to allow for many different scenarios both on your end and that of your customer. Great integration with my back end software (Sage 50). Customer support is excellent! Generally very responsive and capable. Reps are knowledgeable, but also have access to higher levels of support when needed (and not afraid to use the resource). Very satisfied overall. Excellent value!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be that customer service occasionally takes longer than desired to respond to questions or problems. This was only an issue on a couple of instances where we had complex implementation errors... it was eventually resolved to my satisfaction, but I felt like I had to be persistent to keep progressing.

EDI with customers. True Commerce has allowed us to integrate seamlessly with our much larger customers in a professional, cost effective manner.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"great platform for novice users such as myself"

What do you like best?

I like how whenever I call (which is a lot), the customer service reps are extremely helpful and kind. I also like the new update so I can use seamlessly on my Mac. I have not had any issues switching to their new system. I also like how you can set up only the features that you need. Trucommerce is also quick to adapt to the needs of it's customers with the changing demands of the companies I work with (such as target). Ex: I emailed them about not having an automatic order acceptance which target now requires. Within a few weeks they added that feature to their platform which was a game changer. A customer service rep then helped me set it up. I am in constant contact with my sales rep, who also gets back to me (even when I don't make an appt). Overall a great company with an easy platform for a novice user to use. I wouldn't have been able to expand my business if it wasn't for their reps walking me through every step.

What do you dislike?

I've been pleased with everything. Any questions that I have had have been answered immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service reps are knowledgable and will walk you through every step if you are not familiar with the platform.

I am sending my target inventory smoothly

TrueCommerce EDI review by Josh  S.
Josh S.

"Streamlined and Simple"

What do you like best?

The best part about EDI is how quickly and easily we are able to import/export orders to our E2 operating system. It has significantly cut down on the amount of time it took to do order entry in every aspect. The simply laid out interface makes navigating to your desired area an absolute breeze.

What do you dislike?

My one complaint would be EDI's penchant for combining lines of the same part when I import a packing list to begin an ASN for a customer. For example: I will import a packing list with 16 items on it. Lines 2 and 11 could be for the same part, but one of the lines will not show up for whatever reason, so it needs to be added manually. Not the end f the world and it is just a minor delay in the whole ASN process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I very much enjoy the product as it currently stands. Makes day to day activities run so much more smoothly than they had in the past.

No business problems at all to report, however, I love the fact that EDI was able to smoothly incorporate two of our biggest customers with minimal to no hickups along the way. It was a very easy transition to make a couple year ago.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Vilia B.
Vilia B.

"Always Ready to Help"

What do you like best?

I like that their support is quick to respond and they are always willing and ready to help with whatever is needed.

What do you dislike?

The additional wait for a SAP Integration Specialist though I understand that they have limited resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you purchase the EDI plug-in for a partner you don't have to worry about future updates. This is huge to us. In the rare case where a non-compliance issue occurred that was attributable to an oversight by TC, they covered the related chargeback. Support is always helpful.

EDI partnership with many big customers in our industry. The ease with which we are able to meet their requirements for EDI is huge.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"Good Tech Support and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

If you need an EDI provider True Commerce is a solid choice. They have competitive pricing and frequent volume discounts. The software is very customizable and there is lots of training and instruction material. The tech support is usually quick to respond and the agents are knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

On one rare occasion there was a personnel change and my implementation was interrupted resulting in some stress when I got my first orders from a new trading partner and the set up was not complete in time for me to be able to feel confident that I was compliant with the requirements of the trading partner. It came out okay in the end.

Once the implementation and initial set up is complete, the process is efficient and it is easy to stay compliant with multiple trading partners' unique requirements.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The invoicing process is a lot easier than my old EDI system. It was very simple to enter all of our products. Exporting and importing is a breeze. The system is easy to use and did not take much training. I have to train all of our employees on using it, and they tend to catch on very quickly! Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is very slow to export files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the easiest EDI system I've ever used.

We are able to process orders a lot quicker than we used to be. This has freed up a lot of time in our office. The invoicing process has a lot less steps than it did with our other EDI system. The time saved has allowed us to move onto other projects during the day.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Amanda J.
Amanda J.

"Best customer service"

What do you like best?

I love that they have great customer service tech people. They are always able to help no matter the issue.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a tech support ticket takes too long to get picked up and responded to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrueCommerce EDI will work with you to get all of your needs and your customer's needs met in an efficient, timely manner. Everyone you work with will be great too!

It makes my EDI ordering process so much easier. We are able to meet all the specifications of our customers.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Winnie B.
Winnie B.

"Great EDI option for Nav users!"

What do you like best?

Totally integrated with Navision. Was able to keep all our processes as we wished and still worked great!

What do you dislike?

Portal isn't as fast as I'd like. It's takes too long when documents need to be edited 1 at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thoroughly discuss your needs for your partners to make sure they're a good fit. All EDI partners are different as is the way they do business with you so make sure they can handle all your needs before you dive in.

We wanted to have an EDI solution that was integrated but not heavily technical for our employees. We have no internal IT department. This allowed me to teach many people how to do EDI in a very short time.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Personal experience with True Commerce"

What do you like best?

when there is an issue with one of the trading partners transactions, I can ask for help from True Commerce and be comfortable in the knowledge that it will get resolved quickly and correctly.

What do you dislike?

The only real difficulty is the encryption of the database records. It would be a lot easier if we could get clear access to the database records even if it were read only to generate reports confirming that all of the transactions were imported correctly and that all of our export transactions were uploaded correctly.

After converting to True Commerce, there was a significant decrease in the cost of our EDI transactions. The ease of maintenance has been an asset.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"Reflections: 1 year after switching from SPS to TrueCommerce"

What do you like best?

TrueCommerce integrates with Quickbooks Enterprise software WITHOUT having to purchase and install separate QB adapter software for each user like our previous EDI provider.

What do you dislike?

TrueCommerce is weaker than our previous provider when it comes to customer support/help. There is no Chat function, and the report downloads info & options are limited unless you buy a separate, expensive report service. SPS enabled us to download much, much more info into spreadsheets that we could then use to analyze for improving our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with 1 or 2 customers, and not your largest customer. Then add the others 1 or 2 at a time, as your team gets thru the learning curve and is comfortable with adding/editing the details required by various trading partners.

Most significant benefit for us is the ability for more team members to perform/process transactions and to do so from different computers since there is no adapter software attached to just 1 or 2 employees' computers. The second most significant benefit has been the cost savings over our previous EDI provider.

"Quickbooks Integration Seamless"

What do you like best?

What I like best about TrueCommerce is that you can integrate it with the Quickbooks accounting system. This means you can input all your orders into your system with one click of a mouse without having to manually input them. This saves time and eventually money.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about the TrueCommerce system is that some things can not be answered by their online help section. Sometimes I need help with a basic question that I cant find and then have to contact customer support. I wish they could assign an account representative that knows our business and what we are already utilizing in the system so that we wouldn't have to explain to a representative everything in detail whenever there is a question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for an easy to use EDI solution. Its great for processing a high volume of orders and seamlessly integrates with multiple ERP systems. This product also does integration with 3PL partners.

TrueCommerce EDI solution helps with getting customer orders and integrating them into our ERP system. Without TrueCommerce EDI we would have to manually enter in thousands of orders a year and that has saved our company hundred of man hours and essentially an extra salaried employee.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Application & Support is great"

What do you like best?

Being able to chat live/share computer with support vs having to wait as usually need help ASAP. There have been a few instances where a call back was required due to new upgrade or request and they always do just that and get the issue resolved as they truly understand being without the application or having incorrect data can be costly & fatal to business at hand.

What do you dislike?

Once a new customer is on-boarded, usually have to "test" item transaction settings to ensure all required data is populated to p/s correctly so wish there was more explanation on column meaning and where data is pulled and applied to.

Eliminates use of human error, use to use QB. Can find aged details when needed. If our WMS should have an issue I can still process EDI files due to access to turnaround application and print of labels and p/s if needed and not stop the daily side of business.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Simple easy to use, great service "

What do you like best?

We switched to True Commerce from another provider. The process was simple. The implementation team took lead. They worked with our trading partners on your behalf. Simple. After onboarding a few partners, we started onboarding our own partners. The mapping is easy. After a year on the system I transferred the EDI management back to the business. They are now able to manage and maintain all EDI with little to no IT needs.

What do you dislike?

We have a couple accounts with True Commerce. This seems to cause an issue with creating and managing users. (Hosted Solution)

Stream line order entry

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

True Commerce saves us a lot of time processing wholesale orders. Excellent customer support when a problem arrives and it is easy to master the program. The program has limitations, but we have found it very helpful on the wholesale end. The program also saves us a hundreds of hours of manual data enty by transferring information to and from our vendors, and to and from our accounting software. It allows allows us to automate shipping by generating shipping labels in bulk.

What do you dislike?

Program is a little challenging to learn, but once you get the hang of it and are able to troubleshoot through issues, you end up learning a lot and become proficient in the program.

Expediting the shipping and processing of our wholesale orders. We ship up to 400 shipments a day and needed a way to process orders quickly. It also helps us transfer the information to our accounting system which saves a ton of time.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Hiro T.
Hiro T.

"Integrated EDI solution"

What do you like best?

-3 functions(Data transfer, VAN, Translator) are included in one solution. In traditional EDI, there are a lot of failure point but True Commerce EDI has only one failure point.

- Easy to use web UI.

- Can be integrated with most ERP package.

What do you dislike?

- Data mapping or EDI spec version up has to be handled by True Commerce. It's efficient but sometimes it takes time.

- Although there should be exactly same setup with other customer, it takes time sometimes when implementing to new customer.

- Traditional EDI integration with customers including ANSI and EDIFACT.

- Make current complicated EDI architecture simple.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Sarah  C.
Sarah C.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great customer support - You can call and get someone on the phone ASAP to help with what you need. You can also open support tickets, though that works best for less urgent issues.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more comprehensive guide by vendor/dealer that TrueCommerce uses that they can provide to customers. Since customers use the same platform for Costco, HomeDepot, etc. there should be a guide for exactly how to work with each one.

Ease of processing bulk orders! We realized we will be able to integrate directly with our new warehouse

TrueCommerce EDI review by steph t.
steph t.

"Great company and product to work with"

What do you like best?

Great service and software. Easy to learn. True Commerce has great customer service and ticketing system. The response time is usually within the same day.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple schedules set up to have different increments. The scheduler could be more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to solve a problem. Very reliable up time.

1) We are electronically sending purchase orders to vendors. This will lesson the amount of mistakes since it is entered manually into the system once verses multiple times 2) We are receiving invoices from vendors and they are electronically entered into our systems.

TrueCommerce EDI review by David W.
David W.

"Easy to navigate, great support"

What do you like best?

The new interface of Transaction Manager is very easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

Integrations are not always the easiest.

True Commerce makes it easy to connect their product to our ERP to rapidly export orders into our system. The benefits have been tremendous since we purchased the Scheduler program. Exports are almost 100% automated.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Fast and easy"

What do you like best?

They have experience handling a lot of vendors and suppliers with EDI. Nothing really surprise them. Easy to contact and support provides prompt response (except one time but that was years ago, maybe during their transition).

What do you dislike?

You have to pay for the service, vs doing that in-house, which will incur different cost.

Quick EDI setup with multiple vendors and supplies.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"It's Complicated"

What do you like best?

Corporate communication is great. Our agent is always willing to set up a time to help us and answer questions.

What do you dislike?

The system is SO COMPLICATED. I have worked with many EDI systems that are much more intuitive and streamlined than TrueCommerce.

We are required to use EDI to integrate with some of our vendors. We've not realized much efficiency.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service at True commerce is good. If they can't fix it right there, I always receive an email back with comments and to let me know that it was fixed.

What do you dislike?

The mapping requirements are not all the same for each vendor so it causes problems when one fix is made for all vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure who else is available for use, but TrueCommerce is easy to use and their customer service is always friendly and helpful.

Without TrueCommerce, we wouldn't be able to work with certain vendors.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

I like that EDI is simple, and doesn't have a lot going on. It isn't confusing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cant edit fields such as address field, needs to be filled out every single time you change a PO to an Invoice. I also don't like that you have to make a whole new invoice if you want to add tracking and that you can't just put the master tracking number. It needs to be each package.

Our customer demands us to upload our invoices through TrueCommerce. It is a lot more work for me to have to invoice manually. If we had something that linked up with our ERP to do it automatically, that would help with user error and time management.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Cody S.
Cody S.

"Great EDI Solution!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive navigation and compliance with customer requirements. Compatible with the latest version of Quickbooks and partners with our other cloud service provider which was key.

What do you dislike?

Lack of email within the tool and technical support/implementation team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure the implementation is 100% completed or you could run into issues. True Commerce Implementation Team is subpar, I would expect better.

Sending and receiving Purchase Orders, Invoices and associated documents electronically. It improves efficienies tremendously.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Melissa T.
Melissa T.

"Customer Service & Credit Manager"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with the TrueCommerce EDI. Customers are easy to set up. Notifications are great. Their customer service is always prompt with great service and attention to what is being asked.

What do you dislike?

would like to see my non EDI customer orders via the brokers we use come into EDI. Their orders are sent via email. this would create a great 1 stop place for all of our orders.

Orders coming in accurately, invoicing done on time and payments from customer received within terms. With True Commerce this has been happening.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Perfect fit!"

What do you like best?

TrueCommerce helps our companies order flow and ease of entering orders daily. The software is very user friendly and customer support is always helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

I have no experienced any problems or things i've disliked while using TrueCommerce. If I have any questions their customer support is always there (quickly) to help resolve any issues or requests I may have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrueCommerce is very helpful when integrating with new companies and will help you every step of the way.

Receiving and importing multiple customers' orders quickly and efficiently. We benefit from using TrueCommerce by mitigating entry error and speeding up processing time for our customers.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Very good SAAS and customer support"

What do you like best?

Works very well with NetSuite and the sync is live

What do you dislike?

sometimes slow to respond - When importing and exporting the time it takes is too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend due to the ease of using the system

Processing EDI orders, We can handle a much larger quantity of orders per day.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Raylene D.
Raylene D.

"EDI solution we are taking with us!"

What do you like best?

Its an easy product to use once configured.

What do you dislike?

Implementation processes have an assigned specialist, but they are more like glorified project managers and the customer has to "just know" EDI terminology and reach out to the trading partner to get certain info.

I feel that Trading Partner connections should be handled like a turn key operation.

Why does the customer need to know segments? That why we pay to have it hosted.

Automation of Purchas Order Reciepts and Invoice deliveries

TrueCommerce EDI review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"True Commerce User"

What do you like best?

If I need something mapped and can't figure it out, they are happy to help me everytime! I appreciate that I have a dedicated person to help with new Trading Partner setups. The follow through on help tickets is great!

The website is simple to navigate and integrates well with QuickBooks Enterprise.

What do you dislike?

Updating ASN's! Other than that, if I have a problem, they have a solution.

We have trading partners with multiple locations per PO. EDI allows us to export those orders quickly and easily into QuickBooks. We are also able to manage order tracking through ASN's, rather than updating tracking in each vendor's portal.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Dorian H.
Dorian H.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the simple and easy features to create labels, shipment notifications, and invoices.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to sync UPC items with item # for each trading partner. For example, if a UPC is on a Macy's PO and I sync the PO with our item #, it does not do it for other trading partners. I have to sync the UPC with each trading partner.

TrueCommerce EDI has met our needs for doing business with our customers who require EDI transactions.

"TrueCommerce"

What do you like best?

The platinum support we receive from TrueCommerce gives us the comfort and peace of mind anytime we require it as issues arise and are resolved in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The new Transaction Manager - the Foundry version not only is very different from the Silverlight version but the names of the actions are very different which makes it difficult to get used to the new version. I keep trying little by little to get myself comfortable with this new version but having a tough time when I typically can adjust quickly to new or updated systems.

We implemented a new ERP beginning of this year and having it integrated with TrueCommerce has improved our business greatly.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Nereida Q.
Nereida Q.

"Easy to use, and help is always available. "

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to print labels "asynchronously".

What do you dislike?

I don't like the ship notice/manifest label function. It is difficult to edit sometimes. Confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are able to define the terminology used.

Easy of invoicing and label creation.

"Easy and Accurate "

What do you like best?

I'm very pleased with the way True Commerce EDI helps simplify the flow of business with incoming purchase orders and outgoing billing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.

Being able to communicate with our customers instantly when orders are received. We will either confirm the Purchase Order, or if changes need to be made I'm able to submit this request via the EDI system immediately for a quick turn around. This allows us to fulfill our customer orders much quicker.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Peter A.
Peter A.

"Solid Service for EDI"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick response to support requests, reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

Occasional downtime due to maintenance - our chief customer is Amazon and they don't acknowledge downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Confirm that all the transactions your trading partner requires are covered under your EDI service.

Problems were that Amazon and other retailers requested us to use EDI. The benefit we realized was a continued relationship with these customers as well as a quicker turnaround on order processing and invoicing.

"Make EDI Easy"

What do you like best?

Customer service and support, we have new customers onboard all the time and TrueCommerce makes it easy and seamless to bring them on board no matter how difficult the customer is

What do you dislike?

Nothing from True Commerce's side, working with the other vendors and getting them to respond to get testing completed is always a little difficult.

All of our major vendors require all PO's and invoices as well as other documents be transmitted via EDI so it is the only way to do business with them. The ease and speed that we come up on EDI for that vendor helps us solidify that relationship that we are efficient and easy to work with

TrueCommerce EDI review by User

"good EDI software for a wholesale company"

What do you like best?

streamline the whole take-order procedure .

What do you dislike?

Monthly charges cannot be pro-actively changed for current month. This makes it difficult to manage your monthly fees if you are not 100% certain of volume you anticipate doing in a month that has not ended yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your a wholesale E commerce company, you should use EDI.

we have tens of orders from Costco daily. with EDI, it saves lot of time. and avoid mistake.

TrueCommerce EDI review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"User-friendly interface, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to understand and fairly simple to use. Even the non-tech savvy can navigate the interface and make necessary updates. The customer service response time is better than most and they solved our issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

Having to navigate multiple screens to do a few processes manually (like entering tracking and dates for an ASN) makes the process time consuming.

The system saves us time on order entry by pushing orders directly through to our accounting software. This saves us time and money.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Easy Program, Quick, and Useful Tool. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the EDI program. Cut and Dry no extras. Simple and Easy to use. I never had any training and I do just fine. Works well with Quickbookd

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, this is a great company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this company. Their support is GREAT!!

We are a trading partner with Bass Pro and you have to use EDI for your orders. They had the best pricing and packages.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Claudia S.
Claudia S.

"A fanatastic EDI Solution"

What do you like best?

The New HTML5 Platform makes using the system very easy.

What do you dislike?

There is no Drag n Drop feature. A minor preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer Service is phenomenal!!

We have certain vendors which EDi is essential for.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Erica C.
Erica C.

"Great Migration Program"

What do you like best?

I like how fluid everything is within TrueCommerce. Once you have setup different options and partners, all transactions can be prefilled and makes it so much easier to process.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I notice a little lag within the web based program. Unsure, this could be our internet usage as well, even though we have business grade speeds.

Migration from program to program, tracking utilization. transaction ease.

"User-Friendly EDI"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's a cloud based EDI solution, you're able to check, review and transmit your PO's anywhere you are as long as you have computer access. It also has a friendly user interface , it makes you feel like if you were working on a regular email inbox.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it tends to glitch a little when sending invoices but, it only takes a little longer than usual but its not very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's qualified for your EDI needs, good pricing/support

We avoid sending/receiving documentation with our business partners through emails and manage everything through the EDI solution.

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator

"Efficient and user friendly"

What do you like best?

The web based UI gives flexibility and stability to conduct our business uninterrupted with the retail partners.

What do you dislike?

Customer support can be improved upon. Also, the maintenance windows need to be during off hours such as on weekends.

EDI is the core for us to do business and with TrueCommerce, we were able to onboard new retail partners on our EDI platform in a easy and efficient manner.

TrueCommerce EDI review by BECKY L.
BECKY L.

"Great job!"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate thru the system, get things done in a short time.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything about TC EDI that we dislike. Keep up the good work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend! Ease of use, great product!

That we can ship a customer's order and turn in invoice from the EDI system without having to create an invoice thru QB system and email or mail to the customer

TrueCommerce EDI review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Technical Team!"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with our Sage X3 ERP!

What do you dislike?

I wish they had support on the weekend. Their is an emergency line to call, so there is support, but just not during our regular business hours.

Seamless integration, a family of products and modules! We are actually looking at a few new ones they just released and are excited to get them integrated!

Learn more about TrueCommerce EDI

TrueCommerce EDI Videos

Learning about TrueCommerce EDI?

* We monitor all TrueCommerce EDI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Let us know how we can help.