Allocadia

Allocadia

4.0

Help marketing departments plan, budget and measure their marketing investments

Work for Allocadia?

Learning about Allocadia?

Allocadia Reviews

Ask Allocadia a Question
Showing 62 Allocadia reviews
Allocadia review by Carey R.
Carey R.

"Allocadia Does All We Want And More"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of Allocadia is something which as a Finance person is great for my Marketers as it makes their life, and mine easier. Integration is awesome with Allocadia. We have our actuals from NetSuite imported daily, we have Campaign Hierarchy we use for Marketo and we are also integrated with SalesForce. The metrics we are able to produce and share with our Execs makes them happy as well.

The Support we receive from Allocadia is beyond amazing and I definitely want to mention this as Customer Service for me is HUGE.

What do you dislike?

The challenge we have been working with the Allocadia team on is the ability to prepare a PO for the following year based on budget items as well as expenses crossing fiscal years. It takes a bit of work but the Allocadia team helps to address this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allocadia is a very flexible product and the technology is great. The fact that we are able to integrate with so many other vendors including NetSuite, Salesforce, Marketo is a huge deal for us. Allocadia appreciates feedback as well as they continue to update, innovate and create based on Customer feedback.

We have all our budgeting prepared in Allocadia as well as actual imports and campaigns to show ROI to our exec team. The problem in the past that was we had many people using various methods to forecast as well as where they stored their information. Allocadia takes care of this as we are able to have one system where we can upload information, enter data and have the actuals imported to compare where in the past I would need to prepare a separate download and send a report to the Marketing team with the actuals and it would be a challenge to try and match the budget to the actuals. We use Allocadia as a PO system and we were able to work with Allocadia and created an automated email which is produced when a line item in a budget is created. This has been another great job by Allocadia.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Allocadia
Allocadia review by Ken E.
Ken E.

"Marketing Team at $100MM+ SaaS company stays on track"

What do you like best?

From a budget management standpoint, it keeps all budget owners organized and accountable for their own budgets. And it provides our CMO complete confidence in hitting our quarterly forecast targets. From a performance measurement standpoint, it provides great visibility into how our campaigns are performing from an ROI standpoint. And is a powerful planning tool that helps guide marketing strategy for future periods. And finally, the support of the platform is as good as it gets. Great CSMs and community to learn and improve from.

What do you dislike?

As a comprehensive budget management tool it does require a decent amount of training for the users. As the champion and primary admin of the platform, be prepared to always be training and reminding your users on how to use it correctly. As with any end user...some are better than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great with any sized budget that has multiple owners. Especially helpful when you have a strong working relationship with your Finance department.

It was originally to get off spreadsheets. Now it's to have a steady state set of performance measures to guide us in course correction and future planning.

What Marketing Resource Management solution do you use?

Allocadia review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Easy to use and scale"

What do you like best?

If you have a large team that is spread out across multiple geos, Allocadia makes it really easy to manage the budget. The tool is relatively simple and integrates with other finance tools, which makes budgeting — a time intensive activity, that much easier.

It updates in real-time so your team will see what you're seeing, no matter where they are located. And everyone can be on the same page or make updates without fear of lag time.

Organization by cost center, campaign, project, group or team is easy and creates a nice visual based on how your org is structured.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced features aren't as intuitive as I would like. But for a non-finance person, you can get the most out of the tool without too much extra effort.

I wish updating forecasts was a little easier, but I believe its likely that's how we have ours set up internally and less of a product or functionality situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend this tool to others looking to manage their budgets. It works great for a team that's spread out but would be just as easy if everyone was co-located!

Managing a department budget with budget owners spanned across the globe.

Updates are made in real time - so your team will see exactly what you're seeing

Allocadia review by Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.

"Marketing budget tracking made easy!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Allocadia since 2012 and it has only improved in capabilities over that time. The ability to easily enter and track our budgets without spreadsheets is amazing. With Allocadia you are able to review and see what has been planned versus committed making forecasting for your finance team so much easier.

What do you dislike?

As changes happen within the business it's not always easy to rearrange/split those items from your original budget.

Allocadia allows us to see where we are spending our money and then analyze with our other tools where we are seeing the most success in our marketing efforts. Additionally it solves the headache of trying to figure out where we are with our budget and understanding our forecast better

Allocadia review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"Useful budget management solution but definitely areas for improvement"

What do you like best?

The ability to see spend history over time as well as forecast where marketing priorities and budget need to be aligned to for the larger department.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is clunky and it's cumbersome to easily navigate from one view to another. Often times, I find it challenging to remember which view is best to forecast, see my actual budget and actual spends. Also the layout of the Allocadia dashboard in a web browser makes it hard to see a snapshot of everything without having to download it into an excel file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proper training might help you with better understanding how to leverage Allocadia for budget planning and preparation.

Better awareness and clarity on what line items and costs are

Allocadia review by Max Z.
Max Z.

"Solid tool that simplifies the budget/forecast process for marketers everywhere"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and ease of use of Allocadia. The platform is easy to use from a user and admin standpoint.

What do you dislike?

The lack of agility and inability to search are the biggest pain points for me currently as a user. Multi-year views should be possible, as well as the ability to search all of Allocadia for a Line Item ID.

Currently, we are only equipped to use Allocadia from a budget and forecast perspective. With upcoming changes to the way we use Allocadia, I anticipate that we will be able to draw meaningful conclusions from Allocadia regarding specific spend areas.

Allocadia review by User

"No Headache Marketing Budget/Planning Tool "

What do you like best?

The best thing about the Allocadia is the ability to easily track budget across different budget owners, categories, quarters, etc.

What do you dislike?

We have been using the tool for over a year and have not run into any issues yet. The solution is very stable, and provides reliable reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allocadia has a great series of trainings for customers. For new customers, I would highly reccomend attending these to learn best practices and get ideas for how to get additional value from the tool

We leverage Allocadia to track monthly, quarterly, and annually. Most important, the budgeting process has been streamlined. What would have taken months of back and forth via spreadsheets now takes a week or so in Allocadia.

Allocadia review by Carey R.
Carey R.

"Allocadia has Worked Miracles with our Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

The look (the user interface) is awesome and honestly, the layout "makes sense". After the team used it for a bit, and provided feedback, we are even able to move fields around to help the Marketing team more quickly, search for items.

We are easily able to map items after they are imported from NetSuite (our ERP) which is great when we are in a meeting and we are able to reflect this real time.

The metrics, the graphs, charts, can be as simple as you want or as detailed as you might need.

The level of customer service we have received from the entire Allocadia team, has been beyond any other tool, application, software, almost anything, we have worked with.

In the year + we have worked with the Allocadia team, I cannot recall the word "can't" come out of them. When we have asked them how to do this or how to allocate that or how to import or download or update, they have worked with us from start to finish.

I cannot stress enough that the tool is set up to make the transition, from whatever the Marketing team is using now whether it be Excel or some other spreadsheet type tracker, very easy and painless.

What do you dislike?

The one challenge we have had was getting the Marketing team to consistently use the Allocadia ID on all of their submissions. Unfortunately as awesome as the Allocadia team is, I don't know if they can perform miracles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Allocadia not only for the actual tool, but for how it integrates with Marketo, NetSuite, Salesforce, as well as all the bells and whistles and most importantly, the Allocadia team. They go above and beyond.

Our business problem is (was) to get everyone in Marketing, of which we have many different teams, to use one standard budgeting tool. Historically there would be transfers between the different teams, of money they might need and it was all done via handshake. Now we are able to see it come out of one team and into another AND I can quickly see at a glance, if the budget still balances.

Another benefit has been the ability to quickly view monthly/quarterly/annual budget, actual, forecast, transfer data in one easy format and one easy data pull. Historically I would need to piece together different workbooks in different formats from different teams. No more!

Allocadia review by User

"A solid budget management system!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive to use, easy to navigate and manipulate. I'm not a super-user, so I don't see what (if any) back-end requirements it takes to get us to the place we're at, but my experience with the system has been great!

What do you dislike?

Really the only complaint I have with the system is that it's hierarchical. We use it to both manage budgets and also track the effectiveness of spend for our advertising campaigns. Unfortunately, the best way to organize items for one of those goals isn't the best way to organize them for the other, and the system doesn't seem to have a way to organize items in a matrix. That means we end up picking one goal and optimizing for it. It's not a huge deal at the end of the day; more of a minor annoyance!

Managing our budgets, tracking purchase orders and allocating them to the correct budgets, tracking ROI for advertising campaigns. Can't speak to the benefits for the overall org - we've used Allocadia as long as I've worked here, and seem happy with it!

Allocadia review by User in Computer Software

"I have a lot of challenges maneuvering my way around Allocadia. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to clearly stack expenses -- top line (category), sub-category, line item. I think the training classes are good to opt in to.

What do you dislike?

So, so difficult to make my way around the grid / data. Trying to see what's not already showing in columns to the right is painful. I can't seem to find a good way to view my entire budget in a single screen view, so I always end up downloading my budget into an Excel spreadsheet where I can view and make my way around better...then I try to transfer it back into Allocadia. Could be an issue of how it works with a MAC, but frustrating. I also get limited info for mapping, so I always have to consult several other resources to try and figure out what each expense is.

Simply trying to manage my annual budget. The mapping is probably the only benefit I've realized.

Allocadia review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Allocadia allows better budget management"

What do you like best?

The application is very flexible and has a robust administration tool. So adding a new properties or columns are very easy. I also like the field dependency rule, it makes the data so much organized and easier to use for the users.

I think the simplicity of the tools are also its greatest strength. It allows easier adoption by our users.

What do you dislike?

Allocadia uses Good Data as its analytical engine, and to be frank it is not really good. For example, if the report has too many columns, the report will not show so you have to download the report as CSV to see the report.

Other than that, there are some more advanced features that I wish are there such as more granular access control inside the workspace, better budget transfer mechanism between activity details (budget).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company have clear planning process then it will be easier for you to on-board and utilize Allocadia to its fullest potential. You need to engage the finance team of your company too in order to get the actual expense data. Be sure to involve them in the early process of the engagement to get their input.

We want to increase marketing accountability to all of its spending. We're not there yet, but it does help us to be more organized in our budgeting. Previously, the budgets are scattered in google sheet fields file. Now that they are consolidated in one place, we begin to unearths some issues that otherwise were not detected. However, we are still not able to get rid all the spreadsheet files.

Allocadia review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Financial insights in the way a marketer works!"

What do you like best?

NO MORE SPREADSHEETS! Can you tell I'm excited? We lived in a world of spreadsheets, and formulas, and budgets never being exactly accurate. When we moved to Allocadia and could get away from the numerous spreadsheets, where I spent more time verifying formulas were working properly instead of gaining real insights from our data, it felt like nothing short of a miracle. However, when the tool was fully adopted by our team, to help them manage their planning and budgets, and began to take manual processes like PO requests, and reporting and reconciling off of everyone's plate we really began to take our analytics to the next level. This tool has given us freedom to focus on what really matters, the impact our marketing has on opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit stodgy. It isn't a spreadsheet but it isn't quite as fresh adaptive as we would need. It has to map to many different ways over planning and budgeting.

Getting away from excel and spending time on data verification and more on analysis and impact. We are really seeing the light!

Allocadia review by Erin A.
Erin A.

"Great Product and Awesome Support"

What do you like best?

We use Allocadia a little differently than it was built. Allocadia worked with us through every step of the way and made sure we had what we needed. More than that, they have answered every question (and I have plenty) efficiently and are so kind. I really appreciate all their help to make this tool unique for us.

What do you dislike?

Because we use this tool a little differently than intended, there is some functionality for us that is a little clunky. In almost every case, I have been able to work with Allocadia to figure out the best way to make this product work for me.

We need a non-spreadsheet place to plan but also to keep our actuals. We have also added in metrics which is not something Allocadia was built to do but is working well for us. Regardless of how clunky it might be, it is far and away a much better solution for us than a spreadsheet.

Allocadia review by User

"Useful for marketing budget tracking"

What do you like best?

It has a summary and quarterly view of Plan/Actuals to log and track usage - it allows APAC team to review all the entries created by countries.

What do you dislike?

The naming of the field titles might be a bit confusing for most people to understand and put in the correct figure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a tighter control over the entire region's marketing budget and forecast, this product can help you manage your team's usage and have a rollup view and business discussions.

Countries are not keying in the correct amount, hence resulting in inaccurate budgeting and forecast. With clearer guidance and governance, this system should help to track numbers more accurately.

Allocadia review by PJ S.
PJ S.

"Very easy to use for those without a finance/accounting background"

What do you like best?

For someone with a marketing background, the tool makes tracking budget very easy. The interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. You don't need to know the finance side of things, simply just enter your planned, forecasted, and actual budgets to track your spend.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues to this point - it does the job for what I need to accomplish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool that is easy to use and provides full visibility to those who need it, I would highly recommend Allocadia.

We track monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets through Allocadia. It's very easy to go back and see what you spent, or see how much you're projected to spend if you input planned/forecasted numbers. Finance likes this because they can track on their end.

Allocadia review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Scalable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Representing a global organization with teams spread across multiple countries - Allocadia makes it easy to manage the budgets and cost centers. Simple user interfaces that integrate with other finance tools, help make budgeting less time intrusive. The tool can be organized by campaign, project, group or team and creates a visual appealing views based on the structure of the organization.

What do you dislike?

The training for the users was a setback for our teams. Again, since we have teams spread out in many different regions, it is hard to align everyone. The primary admin for this software needs to think about how to train the different groups and teams that are spread out.

We are still yet to see a full list of benefits across multiple owners but would like to figure out how to have a better process with our Finance department.

Allocadia review by Abby C.
Abby C.

"Allocadia is good"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to plan your budgets for each quarter

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little too convoluted and I wish there were easier filters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good in theory but hard to transition off spreadsheets.

I think we still need to get there with this solving a bsuiness problem. We are still using too many additional spreadsheets to track.

Allocadia review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"Great streamlined way to manage corporate budgets"

What do you like best?

The UX is very easy to use and mostly intuitive. All of our teams can manage their individual budgets, but the software allows this to be viewed and reported out on by our Finance team in a non-silo manner. It is easy to report out and view your budget allocations and make decisions or recommendations to budget stakeholders based on these reports. Everything can be tracked in one place.

What do you dislike?

The UX is updated on a regular basis without warning. This can be a positive thing, but I have found that in certain instances I have had to take extra time to re-acquaint myself with the updated layout.

I am new to managing my teams budget and Allocadia has made this transition extremely easy and streamlined. It is very straight forward for me to submit a new Purchase order with my finance team and I tie everything back to Allocadia and the Line Item ID. Initially I needed to create a separate Excel Spreadsheet to track all of my budget items and spends, but I am now able to do this all through Allocadia and not rely on other methods.

Allocadia review by Jason K.
Jason K.

"A Streamlined Solution for Budget Tracking"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how intuitive Allocadia is and how it enables seamless budgetary visibility for those in our organization/ team who need it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I am required to log back in after a few moments of inactivity. If this is a local setting it is something I would like to change.

We are solving the issue of tracking prescribed budgets across business units with instant visibility into the earmarked dollars and spend to date. As simple as that may sound, it was not something we could easily access using previous solutions.

Allocadia review by Archana T.
Archana T.

"Structered tool"

What do you like best?

The freedom Allocadia gives in structuring the budget hierarchy & retrieving reports accordingly is very easy & helpful for all levels.

What do you dislike?

Bulk user access is missing for individual folders, which consumes more time.

Structuring the budget hierarchy & creating various reports to help the Marketing team take multiple decisions and future planning.

Allocadia review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Expense Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool allows you to capture expenses and will auto-populate information for you. This is great for campaign tracking and ROI

What do you dislike?

Our set-up can be confusing with the expense categories.

We are able to track, manage, and reimburse employees quickly. The benefits are overall better tracking and management of expenses.

Allocadia review by Administrator

"The tool has a lot of features and is familiar to how teams typically manage their budget."

What do you like best?

The interface resembles excel which is what most people use to manage their budget.

What do you dislike?

The volume of features is a bit overwhelming since most people don't have the time to explore them all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to learn, but I'm always finding out more things about it every day.

Tracking spend associated to our marketing programs in a repeatable fashion has been difficult with company turnover. This allows us to see how things were previously entered and managed even if you're new to an organization.

Allocadia review by Michael F. W.
Michael F. W.

"Great tool for Marketing Budget - The more integrated the more useful"

What do you like best?

Ability to track and share - mapping actuals is very cool

What do you dislike?

It's a little clunky to navigate - would like to see some more embedded calculations - I find myself pulling up my calculator at times

Tracking of expenses, visibility across budgets

Allocadia review by Payal Patel C.
Payal Patel C.

"It's been really helpful in tracking and managing my budget."

What do you like best?

How user-friendly it is and how easily you users can view all budget details (as set by admin).

What do you dislike?

Once you delete something, it's gone forever. Would be nice if the application gave users the opportunity to look back, if necessary.

Budget management

Allocadia review by User

"Budget management is hard - make it easier :)"

What do you like best?

Budget management for large organization is complicated. This product is made from actors do you ask is lovely and it makes me save time and look smarter!

What do you dislike?

If I’m honest I think the things I dislike I’m more linked to budget management in a large organization and not this product. The only thing I would say here is their ability to add multi line upload to make it easier for global marketing teams

Consolidation of budgets – able to see them all in one place across Geos globally. The ability to build scenario as a budget, and to keep a record of truth for finance

Allocadia review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"Great product for those looking to track or improve marketing performance. "

What do you like best?

The Allocadia interface is simple to use and understand, which helps end user adoption. The platform itself contains powerful analytic tools that easily display a visual representation of your data. Allocadia is purpose built for marketers, and geared to easily track marketing performance.

What do you dislike?

The existing functionality works very well, but I would like to see a greater focus on organizational roles via the ability to create user groups, and custom security groups in Allocadia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to improve your company's ability to track marketing ROI, or begin tracking marketing ROI, then look no further.

This platform is a terrific way to track your existing budgets in a unified way; even for those companies who are not looking to or are not ready to begin tracking the return on their marketing investment. Allocadia's interface is simple, but it reporting engine is incredibly powerful. If you're looking to unify budgeting within an organization, then Allocadia will provide an excellent, holistic solution that you're looking for.

Allocadia's integration with Salesforce.com shows that the platform is moving in the right direction, with a focus on the entire marketing pipeline.

We currently use Allocadia to solve for and analyze marketing ROI.

Allocadia review by Julie H.
Julie H.

"Insightful Planning"

What do you like best?

Allocadia is easy to customize and understand from almost any perspective.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports are clunky, but plenty of opportunity to customize.

Opportunity to see closed-loop spend, from planning to actuals and analysis.

Allocadia review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"Spreadsheet Free!!!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface that is enough like a spreadsheet, our former way of budgeting, that users were able to quickly embrace and use this new tool. I've had most of our users tell me they are really pleased with how Allocadia works and how useful it is for them in budgeting for their regions.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word. I would rather say I'm looking forward to a more robust multi-level approval workflow.

I love that we were able to discontinue the use of spreadsheets to budget our WW Marketing organization. We had 17 unique budgets using 6 different currencies - yeah pretty much a nightmare! With Allocadia we now have one central location that is our single source of the truth.

"Allocadia review"

What do you like best?

visually it is appealing. I like being able to see the analytics, and is great to put into presentations.

What do you dislike?

Not very intuitive, and you can easily end up in the wrong budget or quarter if you're not paying attention. I also don't like that if you end up not spending something you budgeted for in a specific month, instead of the amount disappearing it just stays in the cell. So it looks like you actually spent it, but you didn't.

Tracking and identifying what you are spending in every quarter is extremely important, so it seeing what quarters you have overspent in vs underspent in is useful.

Allocadia review by User

"Allocadia is simple to use and understand"

What do you like best?

A user can be up and running fairly quickly. The site is intuitive and helps streamlined management of multiple marketing budgets.

What do you dislike?

Refreshing data and generating reports takes longer than I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allocadia is great for companies that have had the painful experience of trying to keep up with spreadsheets for budgeting system. This goes beyond the basics to help user have a easy access to a more detailed analysis of their data.

Helps us plan and allocating quarterly budgets as well as provide reports. Overall we have a better result on forecast/actuals - not just for our ownership area but for budgets across the org.

"Allocadia Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the values are aggregated as totals and also the various views.

What do you dislike?

No space to store notes that are always visible (have to keep a separate spreadsheet with notes). No way to download all values with their status (committed, forecast, soft commit, etc.)

We have many parties owning various lines in the budget. Nice to have one place for all of them to view.

Allocadia review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Allocadia has been a useful tool to track our media and interface with accounting."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, planning purposes, and analytic availability.

What do you dislike?

To PO/invoice process across the number of budgets that we maintain could be a little more smooth. We can have one invoice across multiple schools and media buys and searching for that information can get cumbersome in locating and entering those spends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is easy to use and has great reporting/analytics availability. It is adaptable to a large number of budgets and marketing processes.

Interfacing with accounting. Uploading the POs has been great, and having the ability for their new system to upload payment information will be great. It has already improved our interface with accounting.

Allocadia review by User

"Allocadia has been a great budgeting tool for our marketing team "

What do you like best?

Since our adoption of Allocadia across our marketing team we've increased our ability to collaborate on budget and forecast accurately and get ourselves out of spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

We have found at times that toggling between different views in the product can sometimes be cumbersome.

With Allcoadia we've improved budget forecasting and tracking and the results have been recognized at the executive team level.

Allocadia review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Budget Owners"

What do you like best?

I like the view and being able to see all the details associated with each cost in the details panel.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the clunky-ness of the tool and how often I need to change the view between quarters.

It's easier to see what is committed for each quarter at a glace.

Allocadia review by User

"Allocadia User for budget planning"

What do you like best?

Customizable to our company situation

Clear interface

Search engine

easy to access to the support

What do you dislike?

Display settings are common to all the users. I don't know how to personalise my interface to only see my area of business.

Managing complex budgets with many projects splits in between many projects and countries

Allocadia review by User in Computer Software

"great marketing budget tool that simplifies planning/forecasting and PO process"

What do you like best?

like that it is linked to our purchase order tool/ Oracle and it connects actuals to Allocadia, once the invoice has been paid. The overview actuals vs planning vs forecast always in one spot.

What do you dislike?

user adoption takes time if user roles are not 100% defined

user adoption can be difficult

Allocadia review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"User and implementation partner."

What do you like best?

The user interface. Spreadsheets can be boring, but they are so useful. I think Allocadia nailed it when they brought the spreadsheet world into an easy-to-understand, shared online environment.

Putting our budget information into Allocadia forced us to really think about how we structure our work. It also forced us to think about how we consume information about our spend (i.e., what reports do we want). The reporting engine has a sleek look and functions well...marketers love it.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now that I would complain about, but I would like to see the approvals engines grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be flexible and willing to adjust your process. Let Allocadia align to your business structure, but don't be too fearful about using the power of the tool to influence how you can make changes. This tool was built on best practice marketing usage.

Also, align your organization to common terms and taxonomy to the extent you can. The hierarchy is extremely flexible, but aim for consistency across LOBs / budget areas as much as possible.

Start small, learn, and build out from there. This changes things; don't feel like you have to get it 100% done the first time around.

We are just about to complete our integration to SFDC, and that will get us to a closer look at mROI, so for right now, we are using it for visibility to our budgets. We also plan very soon on getting actuals and POs spinning through the system.

Allocadia review by Anu V.
Anu V.

"Amazing tool!!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the tool and its ease of use and integration with SFDC makes it very easy for busy Markeeters like myself.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything about the tool- its got everything I need to do my job easily and efficiently

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Budget management

Allocadia review by George C.
George C.

"Amazing product for closing the gap on marketing performance management."

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Very little - somethings need to be managed or changed through support which adds just a slight delay.

Ability to understand program efforts not just by lead or pipeline, but by these values against investment. Interface with Marketo and our financial system works perfectly. Another great feature is the ability to tag spend as committed, optional, occurred, etc. This makes it very easy to answer the CFO if cuts needs to be made where is it possible. We were able to manage a multimillion dollar marketing budget to within a few dollars, even after a major mid-course adjustment.

Allocadia review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to Use and GREAT service"

What do you like best?

Allocadia's customer service has been wonderful. They are very responsive and organized. I really appreciate the follow up and attention to detail.

What do you dislike?

There are some things about the application that I find a little klugey. For example, when you go to the analytics tab, you have to manually refresh the data or it may be out of date. You would think that the page would auto refresh when you click the tab. Also, I have several budget owners that use the system and it would be nice to have a way to assign budget access based on user rather than clicking into every budget and assigning who should have access, because I have more budgets than people to manage them. I've heard this is possibly changing in the future though.

We have several budgets that we keep with several different people managing them, so Allocadia was a great way to give them a spreadsheet-like view but with group sharing abilities.

"Hard at the beginning"

What do you like best?

Intuitive tool, you can use it and don't need a training for it.

What do you dislike?

I like it like this, it's a great tool for budgeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All ok

All the budgets in the same tool

Allocadia review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tools for planning and resource allocation"

What do you like best?

Proper tracking, viewing and analytical data integration

What do you dislike?

Some parts tend to be too rigid and need to be hacked in order to accommodate our process

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allocadia is a great tool to consider for tracking and consolidation - though you might need to hack some process because their system might not be bale to accommodate the overall process

Resource tracking allocation and analytical view on where things have been allocated

Allocadia review by Andrea B.
Andrea B.

"VP Marketing"

What do you like best?

Allocadia allows us to manage our global marketing budget from the top level strategic intentions down to the individual tactical line items, from a single collaborative system.

What do you dislike?

I wish the system would allow for a rolling budget across years, rather than forcing separate annual budgets.

Budget planning & managenbt alignment between marketing and finance.

Allocadia review by Joey L.
Joey L.

"marketing"

What do you like best?

what i like best is the clean look user interface.

What do you dislike?

what i dislike most is that there are too many steps need to be done

budgeting

Allocadia review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"An OK system -- a bit clumsy and slow"

What do you like best?

The system in theory is good to track your budget. Depending on how you set up the system, it can be a very useful tool, but the set up can be prone to error if it is your first time. It is easy to add line items and categories to the budget.

What do you dislike?

If you have multiple budgets, it is a manual process to change the budgets even if they have the same set up. There's no way to copy and paste a budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are sure that Allocadia can fulfill all of your needs specifically.

Our marketing team is able to track their budget, and get up to date actuals to compare to the budget.

Allocadia review by Asya K.
Asya K.

"Can be useful in general to see all forecasts and actuals in one place, but has a lot of glitches"

What do you like best?

The ability to see all forecasts and actuals in one place

What do you dislike?

Unmapped invoices - quite often lists smb else's invoices, not ours.

Easy budget tracking

Allocadia review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"An individual and reliable budget manintenance tool"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface guaranteeing a great usability while focussing on data reliability and security at the same. Plus the combination of real-time adjustments and many-user accessability.

What do you dislike?

We are unfortunately facing some formatting issues from time to time which are kind of annoying - but in the end not a big deal. The performance overall good be better but is improving lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take especially advantage of their great support and their will to always fit the customers individual needs.

We solved the big issue of having plenty excel files and different versions of these files at the same time. Now all our budget relevant data are stored at one central location and the trust in these dat ais restored.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that no matter what, you can always edit what you've entered.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes navigating the budget is a little weird and it scrolls back up to the top.

Allocadia allows us to see what we have spent and exactly what we have left. It also allows us to see a complete view.

Allocadia review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

That it is easy to navigate through and well organized.

What do you dislike?

Ability to edit and or organize it to your desired need instead of what is available.

It is used for our company to manage budgets for all of Marketing Worldwide. Beneficial as it has helped our teams keep better track of their spend.

Allocadia review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"Provide budget support for the North America (NA) Product Portfolio Marketing Team. "

What do you like best?

The ability to produce fiscal reports and quarterly forecast summary for accountability prediction of Field Marketing Manager.

What do you dislike?

None, so far. I need a little more time to evaluate. I'm still learning the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

It provides the ability to forecast, plan future budget, and intergrade technology with Oracle iProcurement.

Learn more about Allocadia

Allocadia Videos

Learning about Allocadia?

* We monitor all Allocadia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.