TeamGantt Reviews & Product Details

What is TeamGantt?

TeamGantt is effortless project planning and collaboration. Intuitive, beautiful gantt charts combined with task level communication and file sharing.

TeamGantt Screenshots

TeamGantt Reviews

1-25 of 462 total TeamGantt reviews
Operations Manager
Most Recent TeamGantt Video Review

"Easy to visually see all of the tasks"

Project Coordinator/ Architectural Production Team Facilitator

"TeamGantt - 2 months in"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for all members on the multiple project teams, across project team availability, ability to track baselines

What do you dislike?

We have not used the track time function to date. Part of this reason is making sure that people stay logged into their web based software and remember to click the start and end on the stop watch function. This would be easier to use if it was an app they could have on the bottom of their screen while they work on their task. I am trying to introduce more accountability for people and their tasks and in the same nature get a better judgment on the hours in will take each individual to complete a task in comparison to the baseline our office has as a standard.

If the project is mapped out correctly in the software, it is easy to see when a project should be completed with the staffing available. In many cases, our clients ask for a faster timeline on their project but it wasn't easy to see how this would affect the other projects with in the office. Now with staffing availability, we can see how the other projects get pushed out if we need to switch man power onto one specific project to get it out the door quicker.

Product Owner/Agile Transformation Leader

"The Project Management Tool for Teams Who Focus on Getting Things Done"

What do you like best?

I’m a 15-year veteran of Microsoft Project, a tool that has its place but in my view, is not well-suited for many project management scenarios. TeamGantt has all of my favorite features of “heavier” project management tools: Creating templates, baselining a project plan, building the project as a Gantt chart, task groupings and dependencies, task assignments, checklists, comments, and updates. We wanted something economical, and easy to learn and maintain. With TeamGantt, we got it. I was also pleasantly surprised to find how easy it was for a distributed team of people, exposed to the tool for the first time, to figure out how to update their project tasks and to learn that when they did, I’d get notified that progress had been made. Sweet! If you need a tool to help you with deep project financial and resource utilization metrics, and you have a substantial Project Management Office to devote the time to that stuff and a year and a half to master the tool, go invest in something more complicated and expensive. If your focus is on Agility, team collaboration, and getting things done, I strongly recommend you give TeamGantt a try.

What do you dislike?

Our team hasn't encountered any problems yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only do we use TeamGantt for projects (ours are usually 3-6 months' duration), we also use it to maintain our product roadmap.

MSc student
(Myself Only)

"Easy, intuitive and fast!"

What do you like best?

That is (the best I found) web-based platform that allows you to plan your activities in a very intuitive way. I am using it to keep track of my master thesis work and I constantly update it. Also, the way you can drag-drop activities allows you to quickly modify your project. It updates instantaneously, you can access through your web browser very easily, and the way it shows the percentages of completion of activities is graphically attractive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to double click every activity to unlink it from the other ones, it would be cool to be able to link/unlink them just by touch and drag from the connection line. Also, the weekends look very weak in color (there should be an option to make it darker and easier to identify).

A suggestion: it would be nice to have the possibility to change if weekends are part of the project and to let the software know if it should add or not those days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a fast and easy-to-use tool, this is the right one. If you're not sure, give it a try!

Not a business but professional problems. I mean, it helps to plan any project in a very easy way. It was the best of the web-based planners I tried! Additionally, the versatility of the free version allows you to try a lot of functions to make sure it's the right software for you.

"I'm a very happy bunny!"

What do you like best?

Theres many fine details I love but to keep things simple. I love the ease of use and the fact there are many resources available to use in terms of tutorials if I need to help me along the way. I love how easy it is to assign staff, budgets and Annual Leave. I also really like how the charts are displayed in general.. I love everything. Its that simple. I'm a free user at the moment but that will change once my needs do. I also like being able to attach documents and things to jobs and discussions.

What do you dislike?

I haven't got anything i dislike... sorry about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really great program that does what you need and displays your Gannt Charts beautifully. Stick with it is my only recommendation.

Being able to see the workload clearly is troublesome sometimes so having a place my team and me and access to view everything as a List (that is easily adjustable) is great.. and of course having a Gannt chart allows me to see everything flow.

Web Optimisation Officer

"Fantastic Organisation Tool"

What do you like best?

As someone with both ADD and a neurological condition that affects my memory, Team Gantt is a lifesaver in the workplace. It helps me stay organised at a glance and stay in control of my work. The layout is calm, well spaced and easy to read and the bright colour coding makes it stand out from other project software that ends up dull and hard to analyse.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see a cheaper personal plan or to be able to pay for extra projects. The team plan is very expensive and I am only using it as a personal tool, mainly combined with Trello and I would probably invest in a cheaper plan if it gave me access to a few more projects.

Would be nice to be able to set custom colours for the tasks as I tend to colour them by category and would like to pick different shades of the same colours to differentiate tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Trello powerup is fantastic and probably one of the best things about using it.

I can easily see my tasks, priorities and workload, re-arrange tasks without getting muddled and confused and see exactly which task I should be focussing my attention on.

I work across a number of sub-teams and by using assignments I can easily stay in control of due dates and dependencies as well as track where my time is being spent, troubleshooting any workflow issues and negative patterns along the way.

"Simple and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

It is a system that at first may seem simplistic because it is very easy to use and start using immediately.

Since you start loading the information of your projects you will notice that the advanced features are wide and can fulfill the expectations.

The fact of being able to do collaborative work is very useful adding that living in the cloud becomes very easy to access.

It is also very visual and elegant the form of the presentation what makes the work more enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback that I have observed has been in the free version. With it you can work a single project with 3 collaborators. Serving for small personal jobs, but difficult implementation in a company.

It would be very useful to be able to use other tools in this modality

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very practical and easy to implement software to improve and work very easily the projects of the company, making them more efficient. Reducing the investment time in the control of each task or project.

In the projects of the year it has been used being very practical since we have offices in different spaces and the collaboration has been very useful. Achieving easy tracking of each task.

It is alicable not only for business but for personal projects, is another application that I have given.

This saves us time and allows us to present it to a larger number of people.

The delivery plans that we make monthly can be explained and explained to different people in a simple way, since Teamgantt helps facilitate the creation process.

Business Analyst
Renewables & Environment

"Team Gantt Review"

What do you like best?

It is a very simple yet effective project management tool. It helps us keep track of our timelines, and tasks assigned to each other. It is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects that can be improved. I would love to be able to create tasks and not assign a timeline to it as it maybe a future task. In most cases the overall percentage of completion may not be accurate due to the way the calculation occurs in team gantt. It should be more customizable to the business, instead of the business having to work to fit into the rules of team gantt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using this tool, if you are after a simple and effective tool and also something that is economical.

We are using it tackle our big projects for the year and we can use it is an official project management tool and as a document/record of work done for the business improvement initiatives. Tasks assigned to individuals helps us to keep track of things we need to be doing.

Information Technology Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Observe and work together in all your projects"

What do you like best?

Working in the cloud through Teamgantt is quite simple. Collaborating, sharing documents and doing joint work is something that can be done fluently, without the need to waste time in a great learning.

It is easy to add elements to the table, also assign people for each project and color coding to facilitate the visualization of the tasks that must be performed.

In addition to this, we also usually use the function of printing tables, since it seems to us a very useful advance to show in the team meetings, because the sections of the project that we want to highlight are summarized.

What do you dislike?

When adding new tasks, there are often formatting errors. When you write the task and integrate it into the system, sometimes by naming it and making changes to it, it does not stay well stored with the name and design you wanted, but rather the letter is changed or moved.

These are small failures that are really solved when performing these tasks again, but it is a time that is lost by carrying out the task again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software that allows you to work, improve and visualize globally your projects, plans, tasks and activities of your company to try to improve them and make them more efficient. It is a good way to increase the ability to work as a team.

The delivery plans that we carry out on a monthly basis can be explained and explained to the different people in a simple way, since Teamgantt helps to facilitate the creation process. This saves us time and allows us to present it to a greater number of people.

The percentage that has been reached in the projects is also something that we usually look at and use a lot, because that way we know if we should make any changes, if we have to dedicate more time to a project or if we have to update some section. It is something that gives us a global view of the progress we have made in the different projects.

Operational Excellence

"Easy to use and feature-rich"

What do you like best?

Anyone can work with TeamGantt out of the box. It is simple and easy to use, and have enough features that most project managers will need. It works seamlessly with Trello, Slack and G Suite which takes our team to a whole new level of collaboration and accomplishment. Our teammates are able to easily understand the chart and form their plans accordingly.

What do you dislike?

There is still no recurrence for tasks. Task tier is until 2 levels of breakdown, which might be supplemented by Checklists. Finally, on the printing, there is a limitation for adjusting the output like hiding the task list on the left pane and the altering row colors to easily match tasks to its bars. But all-in-all a great tool for tracking major tasks and activities.

A great platform for accomplishing tasks and getting a bird's-eye view of a project.

Project Manager Program Management Office
Internet

"Collaborate and improve your team productivity"

What do you like best?

When a company has large companies working with it, it is a guarantee sign. We chose TeamGantt, because its brand gave us some security and once we tested it, we realized that it is an excellent tool to manage tasks, documents, modify and structure teams and projects, everything is very well organized.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything really negative, on some occasion the software has taken a while to load, but it is nothing that affects the performance of the program, so I do not consider it bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very safe, fast, efficient software that serves to manage projects in a precise, clear and improving collaboration, so if you want to improve productivity is highly recommended.

What has improved this software in our company is the ease to cut and develop tasks in teamwork, to consult statistics and also to organize much better the division of projects, since having several large groups, it was necessary a better organization in all of them.

Sales manager

"Excellent Gantt graphics tool for tracking tasks and projects"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is a very good web tool to follow projects, I love the simplified daily view because I can quickly see the most pressing tasks, the tracking over time is also fantastic. TeamGantt allows you to visualize the time assigned to each participant in each project and with this you can better manage the development of the phases.

It is very useful that from here send notifications by mail of daily tasks. The interface is elegant and clean, but you can also add colors to make it more attractive.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to create tasks without needing to see the whole project, a feature to limit access to users would be very useful in this. The load times then make a change in a project is very slow in my opinion, especially when changing the view mode. It would be nice to have notifications within the same application without requiring to go to the mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price of this tool is very good for everything offered, I consider it vital for a good project management and administration of resources and personnel.

TeamGantt allows us to manage our projects easily and see the tasks assigned to each human element quickly. Thanks to this, I as a project leader can manage the time needed for each phase without wasting anything. The administration of resources has become easier to do with this tool, I can better plan the necessary resources and assign them to each stage.

President and Founder
Environmental Services

"Most intuitive, easiest to use Gantt chart planning tool on the market"

What do you like best?

There is lots to like about TeamGantt. I believe it is the most intuitive and easy to use Gantt chart planning tool on the market today. If you hate Microsoft Project (like I do), you may very well love TeamGantt. I like having multiple views (Gantt, List, Calendar). I also appreciate the daily emails that remind team members what tasks they are supposed to be working on that day. All in all, this is great software.

What do you dislike?

About the only thing I can say at this point is that I hate having to pay for it (even though their pricing is pretty reasonable to me). The only part of TeamGantt that wasn't so easy-peasy to figure out was the availability of resources, but I think I have the hang of that now.

Clear communication of what must be done in each project, by whom, and by when. Because TeamGantt is so intuitive and easy to use, team members don't mind updating the plan.

Assistant Producer

"Worth swopping over to."

What do you like best?

With TeamGantt, everything is in one place; from planning to tracking, at an affordable price. Using TeamGantt as a team, we were able to improve our turnaround times of new projects and improve our general productivity.

In my opinion the best features of TeamGantt are the simplified Daily view, Time Tracking, and being able to see a team member's assigned times while planning out other projects.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the TeamGantt interface lacks continuity between screens and elements, e.g. between the Daily, Calendar and List views; and with some popups with the same functionality like changing assigned time.

The major issue we have with TeamGantt, is the loading times after making any change to a task.

We would prefer a desktop version of TeamGantt.

As administration, I have access and use all of the features available, but it would be a great addition to TeamGantt if you could offer another pricing tier for additional team members, with access to their Daily view, and ability to track time, without being able to create or edit projects.

Using the Daily view, the estimated time of a task can only be seen if the user clicks on a task, then on the Details tab. Being able to see the estimated time on a task in the Daily view would be great.

The app could benefit from a time tracking feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend TeamGantt to anyone that needs full control over product scoping, planning, resourcing and overviews. The simplified interface and ability to track time on tasks and compare these directly to your estimates is better than any alternative we found to date.

Planning, resourcing, and time tracking. We use the built in time tracking feature to compare estimates vs actual time taken, which allows us to reduce time spent estimating project scopes, or having to compare time tracked in a separate app to the estimated times.

Miss

"Easy to use and visually appealing"

What do you like best?

Team Gantt is super easy to use. Everything is very intuitive and customer support answers quickly if you have any questions. The prints for the projects are easy to customise depending on your view needs. Add to that colors and a clean format, and you have a winning project management tool. Many thanks to the people developing this

What do you dislike?

If i really have to choose something to dislike is the fact that you don't have an option for a group of milestones for tasks that are repetitive - you can add them in different rows so they're still there, but it would be nice to have this as an option.

Also, maybe a way to group resources would be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, you will love how easy it is to use.

Construction timeline management for a music festival that has 20 different areas each with multiple structures.

Project Manager (Video Game Producer)
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Practical and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The easiness of the software helps to have everything on a single place and with the shareable option, as well as a fast way to track the activities and progress with the rest of the team. For me is an excellent way of having something more graphic to follow rather than other to-do software in the market.

What do you dislike?

I wish there could be a way to add an assignation without having the person to have the account and see all the project. Maybe a way to limit the access for people might help a bit. Also, the critical rout is not available, and might also be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my point of view, TeamGantt is one of the easiest and fastest to setup that I had tried. I'm sure there are still a lot of things that can improve; but as it is right now, for me is just what I needed. Mainly because the learning curve is quite low, and many people can work on the same project at the same time.

In my case, it was easier to track the progress and all the activities this way, rather than with tickets or activity drop-downs. Has also helped me to realized the relationship between some activities I didn't thought as close as they were, but they should be consider in a with a communication not only with my team but other teams as well.

Systems Engineer

"Easy, powerful, great customer support"

What do you like best?

When I email a question, I get a quick response and it usually turns out the feature already exists. If not the team is very helpful in getting a solution.

What do you dislike?

The printing options could be more. With such a large amount of data that can easily fill a 2'x3' sheet with over 100 items, having the date on bottom in addition to top would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start by using the free trial, reach out to customer service as needed. We quickly saw the value and upgraded to first the basic program, then to the hourly tracking premium product as we saw the value in it.

Getting a grasp on what needs done in what timeframe to meet goals, and from here having a smart plan for how many people with what skills we need to hire. Or for showing that it is a temporary need better for contacting out.

IT Project Manager
Financial Services

"Simple project management tool"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is an easy to use and understand, project management tool that may not cover every aspect of more complex tools, but for simple projects, it is perfect.

What do you dislike?

Cannot do task dependencies other the Finish-Start.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to manage massive projects at a detail level, this may not be for you, but for less complicated use, this is perfect. I am using it to manage 15 active projects each with multiple tasks and both internal and external resources. It is available on mobile, and as it is in the cloud, changes are instantly available to all users. I specifically use the notes facility to manage daily stand-up meetings. I have chosen the month to month contract, but will swop over to the annual charge shortly. What I also like was that it took me just a few hours to master the product, most of which was deciding what tasks made up the projects.

We never had a simple overview of the projects at our company. Teamgantt gives this high level view which we use in stand-ups and for project planning.

"TeamGantt is the 'Chuck Norris' of project management tools"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt gives you the ability to manage projects from a gantt chart and list view, both formats are easy to use and really help a team collaborate. I enjoy the modern look and feel, things are easy to find and understand, simplifying the user experience for technical and non-technical people. Another thing I enjoy is the customer support, the TeamGantt team is always quick to respond!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about TeamGantt. One challenge is setting dependencies, right now you can only set Finish to Start. I would like to have more flexibility with the dependencies in my project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In order to share my same experience, give it a shot yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Encore Software, LLC is a software company that publishes products in retail and digital channels. We use TeamGantt to manage our SDLC projects from inception to launch. I have successfully launched products from projects that used TeamGantt for the entire SDLC, with multiple projects and team members.

Teacher Mentor

"Easy and Powerful Project Planning Tool"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is easy to use and easy to learn. I use this in my engineering classes and the students can easily pick up the software. It is easy for the students to get started and get on with the project management.

What do you dislike?

We use the free version and wish that we could have more than three collaborators sometimes. We occasionally have issues with connectivity since this is a web-based program. This more likely or wifi servers than the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial period and Free Options are a nice way to get your feet wet.

My students are able to visualize their project and more fully understand time as a resource. Students are able to share project management duties and stay focus on the needed tasks.

Project Manager

"Powerful tool easy to work with"

What do you like best?

TeamGantt is easy to use and allows to have a great view of the project situation. The ability to check the original estimates and also to compare with already performed work is great to track progress in the project.

What do you dislike?

I'd appreciate having like a project page in order to be able to register project information that is not a task itself.

I've tried to embeed teamgannt into my confluence page but the result was not so visually beautiful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is always my first option when estimating the effort of projects.

The drag and drop barrs and dependency among them make this process esay to update as well.

The easy way to estimate effort and resources allocation.

It is easy to detail the phases and tasks of a project and has a summary of the effort requested to finish the project on time.

Project Manager

"Nice tool, with good support, intuitive interface."

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the tool. It's easy to get started and create a professional looking Gantt chart using just the free version.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was some way for tasks to be color coded in terms of communication events or status. When reviewing a bunch of tasks on a chart, it would be useful if somehow I could tell at a glance which ones I sent out an email about, or I did some work on a task, and then have it be color coded in terms of when that happened, so I should know if I need to follow up on a task and send another email if necessary.

Coordinating work schedule with a fund raising schedule. We have realized the benefit of having a nice graphic to show to potential donors.

"Simple and Effective!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use while also providing easily understandable and actionable information. The price point is fair. I can manage an average of 20 concurrent projects with multiple PMs who share a resource pool with little trouble. The product's features are simple to master and provide me the ability to direct and manage my team without irrelevant noise.

What do you dislike?

A feature that I would like added is a simple way to see unassigned task details. This information is available but not, to my knowledge, in a quick and actionable way.

Additionally, I would highly suggest an integrated 2 factor auth system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test with a trial account. If your goals are speed, simplicity and ease of use it may be a good fit!

As a PMO Leader, I need to review and make decisions on information regarding project scheduling and resource usage often. With the TeamGantt platform I can very easily glean project health and progress, schedule adherence, and resource usage. It is easy to use (building, modifying Gantt charts) and easy to quickly process the information that it presents. Multiple PMs and administrative staff can use the tool without issue while it remains simple and intuitive for the team. Also, it provides a platform for project related communication where my team can make notes, ask questions and otherwise keep each other informed. Finally, there is an easy-to-use mobile app where my team members can keep their project tasks updated in real time while away from their desks working remotely.

Director Creative Content, AV

"Great project tracking software with lots of integration and time saving features."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily great, connect and move projects around the chart.

What do you dislike?

I would like a few more viewing option hot buttons - ie View all subgroups (tasks hidden), View all Groups (all else hidden) and the ability to expand at ease as well. Also I would REALLY like the ability to copy and paste a group, and/or subgroup structure. I have multiple projects with similar complex structures and would like to duplicate the entire thing (is that already available?)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for managing projects quickly and a glance

Mulitple groups and participants can take control of their schedule and project narrative with minimal time investment. It also allows management to quickly get a real-time overview of projects in progress and work load coming up.

Account Manager

"A very good tool for well-organized and disciplined people"

What do you like best?

It is a powerful tool that helps you understand what's happening with your projects. It ensures you the helicopter view (in case the other colleagues use the app as well). Another good point is that it helps you see all the processes in one place and you don't have any uncovered one. It is very handy and was a good relief, when using it during the trial period.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there aren't any in-app notifications, that means, that you have to always check your email (that is not so easy for some people). All has to be in one place, maybe even an internal chat.

Other features are just a thing to learn and to adapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First, you have to change yourselves, meaning, to become more organized and disciplined, then you can use efficiently the project management tool.

At the moment I've just tested the soft and, generally, I liked it a lot. The last problem is that not every person could use it with ease.

Rise Up Program Coordinator
Higher Education

"Easy to use Project Management"

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to use and update. It does not take a lot of time to get your projects entered and start using the system. I have used MS project in the past and while it is incredibly strong, it is too time consuming for most projects. There are examples of very resource heavy projects that need something like that, but for most people that are looking for PM software, their projects are not that difficult. This is something that does not take longer to use than the project takes to complete!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike about TeamGantt. However, I am not sure of it's power with Portfolio management, as I have not used it for that purpose. I have also not needed to use the document storage postions, so I cannot speak to that use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have not needed to contact service support. Though I have followed TeamGantt on LinkedIn for years because they have great blogs on PM topics, so I feel like the info is out there if you need it. Also, no software will solve the problem of a disorganized project, you have to take the time to create a plan, monitor the project and update it in the software- it is not magic, just a tool to help you do your job.

I have used many project management products and this is the easiest to use while being robust enough to actually track multi-level projects with different colleagues. This is the perfect product that lies in between the overly simple Trello and the overly complicated MS Project. Also, it sends notifications when items become due- but consolidates them into one email per due date instead of an email for each item- which quickly fills up an inbox.

TeamGantt Pricing

TeamGantt Features

• Task Creation and Assignment
  • Due Dates
  • Task Prioritization
  • To-Do Lists
  • Collaborative Project Planning
  • Comments

TeamGantt User Ratings

Ease of Use
Average: 8.6*
Quality of Support
Average: 8.6*
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* Project Management Category
Do you work for TeamGantt?