GanttPRO Reviews & Product Details

GanttPRO Overview

What is GanttPRO?

GanttPRO is intuitive online Gantt chart software for robust project management. The tool meets the needs of project, product, and portfolio managers from different spheres. GanttPRO offers task, deadline, cost, resource, and portfolio management, team collaboration, time logging, baselines, advanced export and sharing features. Robust import from MS Project and Excel as well as ready-made professional templates allows starting projects right away. As of May 2020, 500K+ users created accounts in GanttPRO.

GanttPRO Details
German, English, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

GanttPRO is a chart software for project management, designed to allow users to create tasks and assign them, set dependencies and milestones, track progress of each task and the whole project as well as collaborate with team members.

GanttPRO

Showing 189 GanttPRO reviews
Already have GanttPRO?
Student
Flutter Developer
What do you like best?

I discovered GranttPro I great device for any individual who manages venture the board in any level. The best piece of it is the way instinctive it is and how effectively anybody can begin utilizing it. I am a second-year understudy of Bussiness Information innovation and I have been utilizing GanttPro to build up my tasks in the module of Project Management Systems. The outcomes are incredible, my instructor is truly content with the end-product of my work. So a lot simpler than making tables in Excel and similars. Another component that is truly helpful is the way effectively you can have your work traded as a PDF or considerably simpler make a public connection that you can ship off whoever you need. I suggest it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i think this tool is just perfect for every one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a second-year understudy of Bussiness Information innovation and I have been utilizing GanttPro to build up my tasks in the module of Project Management Systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

I found GranttPro I really good tool for anyone who deals with project management in any level. The best part of it is how intuitive it is and how easily anyone can start using it. I am a second-year student of Bussiness Information technology and I have been using GanttPro to develop my projects in the module of Project Management Systems. The results are great, my lecturer is really happy with the final result of my work. So much easier than creating tables in Excel and similars. Another feature that is really handy is how easily you can have your work exported as a PDF or even easier create a public link that you can send to whoever you want. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any problem yet. I have used it for over a month now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Right now I am planning the database migration between two banks, the best benefit I found was how easily I can create and move tasks around. It is a time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SQL Developer/Data Analyst
What do you like best?

While dealing with project management systems, I would say GanttPro is really a helpful in building up my tasks. One of the biggest advantage is that it saves each and every action inside the program that can be undo or repeated anytime you want. The two main advantages include managing time and properly visualizing schedule tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the thing that I don't like is that some of the items lacks pop ups so they fail to explain their function properly. I love this tool because of the convenience which it provides to me. I feel blessed to have this tool because it always provide me effective online support whenever I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is absolutely a great tool for all those people that are dealing with project managements. I suggest you to take trial of it. This will surely help u a lot in creating new projects within time. Assigning time for resources is now easy with this tool. For tracking project follow ups, kanban board view will prove super helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a beneficial platform for us and giving easiness in our daily tasks. This is the authentic and reliable tracking device. Furthermore it gives us the golden chance in making modifications in Web application. This software can be utilized so simply. Importing Gantt diagrams is now easier with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Me parece una herramienta bastante eficiente, además de que es super fácil de usar y bastante didáctica. Me gusta mucho que tiene un diseño moderno y divertido, lo cual te motiva bastante a ver los diagramas y entenderlos más fácilmente.

Yo nunca había hecho un diagrama de Gantt, pues me parecían una manera muy difícil de entender y muy tediosa de hacer, pero ahora que encontré GanttPro me he vuelto muy fan de hacerlos, pues tienen todo lo que necesitas. He utilizado GanttPro para hacer mis practicas profesionales y a quienes les mostré el proyecto que hice también quedaron fascinados con la rapidez que lo hice, por lo tanto me gustaría poder usarlo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Al principio no es muy intuitivo, pero una vez que le entiendes es super fácil de usar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Úsenlo, ampliamente lo recomiendo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Me permitio hacer algunos diagramas en muy poquito tiempo, de una manera muy fácil y de una manera que visualmente es atractivo y fácil de entender Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I always thought that project management software only pays off for professional PMs. The easy and intuitive functions of GanttPRO does not steal your time and let you begin at your projects without extra training time or tons of explanation videos (although they exist). Some other programs I used before offer more functions, but are often too complicated and do not focus on the main issue. As a student, I schedule my tasks for university lectures as well as my whole master thesis. The gantt diagram is the heart of the program and is designed simple and functional. Even though it is an online application, you can easily adjust all frames and sizes. What I like most, are the very very helpful undo-functions. Every action you do in the program is saved and can be undone or repeated, you just take a look at the protocol and every step you once took is there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I miss is that some items do not have a pop-up that explains their function. Some buttons have it, some not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do a free trial phase and create new projects within minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management and proper visualization to get tasks scheduled is the main problem I solve with GanttPRO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Process Executive
What do you like best?

GanttPRO is an almost complete and best tracking device and allows us to make simple changes in a web application the anticipating a Gantt chart. We can allot effectively an ideal opportunity for assets and later on when following the task follow up and can utilize the Kanban board see. The software was very simple to utilize and import our Gantt diagrams from excel into. We did some burrowing around on various PM programming and this one was unrivaled for usability, cost, and client care. I do strongly suggest utilizing GanttPro for all type of business! It truly has coordinated our undertakings and guaranteed that we hit our courses of events without me hauling my hair out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This product could be improved by the consolidation of connections and drivers between singular undertakings with the goal that one could see beginning to end, start-start, and so on connections between assignments to successfully distinguish what errands are driving the task fruition. I for the most part place the table on its own different screen and afterward the graph in the other. You can do it however it isn't so natural to sort out. I crave there was an option to pop it out into another tab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GanttPRO began to be actualized inside our industry since we had different complexities in visual perception and computerization while overseeing, making, and arranging the tasks and this device gives us numerous capacities that give us absolutely the outcome we required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate in this online environment. Really intuitive and easy to learn. Straightforward adding and updating inter-dependencies between tasks. Several options for exporting including PDF, PNG and XLS. Good online support when needed. Easy to create print outs of the entire project plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can go back to restore after making changes, and find a point in history to restore to. This is great but takes a few seconds to process. Sometimes just a simple undo last step would be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth giving the trial a go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project planning for an environmental solution. Helped to make sure project can be delivered on time and to budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

He buscado varios instrumentos para poder realizar planificaciones de proyectos y de todos los que busqué el GanttPRO fue el mejor. Tiene un buen diseño, elegante y se ve bien a la hora de leer. También cuenta con muchas opciones para las tareas o actividades, así como el responsable, tiempo, deadline, costo, etc. Otro lado bueno fue el tiempo de prueba que brinda, pues gracias a ello pude hacer mi diagramación de gantt para mi proyecto de curso de la Universidad de Lima, Perú. Además cuenta con el API de Jira Software y esto es muy bueno cuando se quiere llevar a cabo proyectos con metodología AGIL. En resumen de los mejores sitios para realizar una buena gestión de proyectos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cuando importé el gantt para mi presentación, el merca de agua era muy visible, además cuenta con pocos diseños de gantt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pruében su trial versión y no se van a arrepentir, les facilidad la gestión de proyectos. Además que está en drive para poder trabajarlo con tu grupo de proyectos y podés dar permisos de usuario y administrador. Además su hizo es simple y sencillo, saber manejarlo es rápido y elegante, no tendrá problemas con el uso. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Como lo comenté en lo mejor, me ayudó a realizar una buena gestión de proyectos con metodología agil para mi trabajo de curso en la Universidad de Lima, Perú. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GanttPRO is a very complete project tracking tool. You are able to create simple in a web app the planning on a gantt diagram. You can assign very easily time for resources and later on, when tracking the project followup you can use the Kanban board view.

Great collaborative tool for the mix between waterfall projects and agile folowup.

My explerience was only in the planning of a project without really interacting with anyone in a dev team, but the UX is really on the spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didnt' find a way to export to Microsoft Project, I think it would be useful for communicating with people outside the team that are used to use MSProject. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan In gantt folow on kanban board! The greatest mix Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I planned web design and development. It was really easy to have a grat planning easy to read and share whithin and out of the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tutor & Lab Demonstrator
What do you like best?

I like how I was able to organise my work well and use it for time management. I was in my 4th year of dissertation and had to plan out my plans for the dissertation, as well as generally planning my work for university. In the future, I would love to use it for project management as well as I believe you can easily delegate staff to do various task easily with their "assign" capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a way to export the file as a MS Project file, and also having a physical software on the computer where I can download it would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely something you should try if you are looking for project management tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently planning my workload for my final year of university, and this software has helped me delegate time appropriately and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to add multiple levels of task to group separated sections, phases, ...

Especially the virtual resources capability where I don't have to worry about adding unnecessary users to my plan, I can also manage external resources with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actual cost management is still need some improvements, for virtual resources the completion level still accumulates to the actual cost so it requires some work around to get the actual cost for certain tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it, it's the best in every way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving efforts to maintain project timeline, both internally and externally.

Ability to quickly calculate costs for project.

Ability to filter and export the timeline to send to the client, save me tons on maintaining different timelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the critical path functionality that enables me to see what are the tasks that stall the project and how any such change affects the dependent tasks that follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When adding many dependencies the interconnecting lines between dependent tasks jumble together causing the associations between tasks to be unreadable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Ganttpro both professionally and as a means to plan academic scheduling of courses that have many pre-requisites, as such that every change of coursework that pushes the chain of following courses and alters the schedule is much clearer and therefore I'm able to plan accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part of Ghantt PRO is how intuitive it is to work with. As we all know, the most difficult part of taking on a new software is learning how to use it. With GhanttPRO I was up and running in under 30 minutes and felt prepared to show it to my teammates. I highly recommend this program for anyone in a team environment. Additionally, I noticed that it was very easy to connect one task to the next and input the relation between them. This is not as easy with other programs and made the process run smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little slow to update sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been solving the task problem within my group. In the past there has been miscommunication on this topic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

GanttPRO is an extraordinary service that can be relied upon to complete projects. The service is highly innovative and allows you to create, manage and plan IT projects. GanttPRO is distinguished by being totally accessible, it has brilliant tools and functions such as its Kamba board, Gantt diagram, progress tracking, prioritizations, among others. One aspect that has generated a lot of confidence in this software is the support team, since they provide fast and efficient attention to solve any problem.

. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software presents irregularities when updating graphics, since its performance becomes quite slow and this is an aspect that makes us quite uncomfortable, its reports despite being quite extensive as information are quite complex to understand, which generates some loss of time, I think it would be great if it provided information easier to understand to avoid discomfort Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reasons why I could recommend GanttPRO are simple, service with a great structure to work and high innovation, the software adapts perfectly to any need of use, compared to others it is very easy to use, its price is quite manageable for organizations of all sizes and its ability to provide a good experience when working is unquestionable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The implementation of GanttPRO has made a great contribution to our company, since we have been able to execute big projects in which we have improved and made corrections to our computer systems. With GanttPRO we have kept a complete control of all the tasks that we execute, allowing us to be more agile, reduce risks and know our progress constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

During the test period, we worked on several projects and appreciated this powerful project management tool. What is important is universal and easy to understand. I like the function of reminding about a suitable task and the ability to comment on each of the tasks. You can edit tasks, their terms and dependencies right on the diagram by dragging and dropping elements with the mouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a mobile application;

Not fully understood the policy of priorities;

I didn’t like the solution for processing the task (took to work, at work, closed the task) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GanttPRO is a great tool for effective teamwork. It allows you to quickly create tasks, establish dependencies between them, distribute tasks between project participants, monitor the progress of the project, view the history of changes, etc. There is real-time team interaction (comments on tasks, files, mentions of participants, notifications). It also allows you to calculate the project budget, if you have an idea of ​​the time spent by the team. In addition, the ability to save the project as a template greatly simplifies the planning of new projects that are similar to the previous ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don’t use the tool for long, but the first results in work efficiency are already visible. Cross-communication in the team has decreased, everyone works in a single information field, which has reduced the cost of additional explanations of the technical task. We use the program to distribute labor costs, set deadlines for performance of work, and monitor the progress of work. The program allows you to track the workload of each employee, the type of work that he performs at the moment, how quickly everyone performs his task. Also, if the team has hard workers, using the tool it’s easy to understand how many overtime hours an employee works, which gives the manager very useful information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Best project management with almost the same functionalities as MS Project. Very easy to use and simple. Converting the project plan to PDF and printing is very simple and easy.

It does all the basic stuff you'd expect, is very intuitive and comes without the annoying "I know better than you" features you get with a certain popular paid-for planner. It's compatible with MS Project files & can import/export them as well as to CSVs. IT uses the common short cut keys too. It's reliable which is more than I can say for some other online apps. Updates get applied regularly and everything is still there. I got the basics of my first plan functional within a couple of hours of downloading it (100+ lines). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Report generation should have more customization options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used it with university projects and GanttProject was a great way to understand how much time each part of the team will take. It actually helps me relax when I could see that we had time for each part of the process, as long as everyone was aware of what was left to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

GanttPRO has been created to make the time of its users more productive, has a fully organized interface with tools to create tasks and sub-tasks, navigate through them and assign projects with a given time. The program keeps working in a stable way when integrated with Jira. The software includes notifications to warn the employees about the time of delivery of the jobs. Files can be shared with formats such as PDF and PNG. It offers the option to share links in a public or private way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program does not have the ability to integrate with many applications. It takes time to learn how to handle all the tasks that Ganttpro offers, as the program is not very intuitive. It does not offer a customer portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could have more variety of reports, for advanced projects it may not be very useful. The software gets a little slow when projects are heavy, the new update could work to accommodate that problem. There is nothing really important to recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The company has been able to properly assign certain types of tasks to employees and everything can be observed in a transparent manner. We can collaborate with our team by checking the progress of tasks on a routine basis and we can transfer tasks to other employees who are available, place tasks at the same time or individually. The project history has been very useful to keep an accurate record of all our completed jobs and to guide us for new project ideas from our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GanttPro takes only minutes to start using and is not cluttered with features that I will never explore. I am using it for my PhD thesis timeline and project management. A great feature is that it allows you to estimate the time for a task instead of setting a specific date for each one. This flexibility helps in designing a plan of action to tackle what can seem like an overwhelming amount of work, especially when some research tasks have a tendency to have unexpected complications or are difficult to measure. It also has easy exporting features in excel and pdf formats that allow you to share your project plans with others. Or even more simply, you can share a public url link for people to review your progress. Lastly, you can assign not just people to tasks, but resources. This is a very useful tool for me, as it allows me to assign computational resources that I am required to monitor. All in all, it is a simple and clean looking software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it were free. The have a free trial, but watermark pdf outputs. There could be more visual output options and reports as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a clean and easy to assemble Gantt chart, this may be something to consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using GanttPro to help me navigate my PhD thesis and analysis requirements, to track progress, timelines, and tasks. I am also testing it to see if it may be something that I might use to manage my projects once I graduate. I looked at smartsheets but it did not have the simplicity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It contains very solid implementations in the cloud, SaaS and on the web. The project planning is very complete where you can choose options with traditional methods, agile methodologies and collaboration tools. It contains webinars designed to accelerate learning. The paid version is accessible for small businesses to afford. Task assignments, milestones and sub-tasks are among the most complete and easy-to-use tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program gets a little slow when there are many tasks open.It does not contain a desktop version. There are few templates to use. Some integrations with other software such as Microsoft Outlook are missing. When using the free version, all downloads contain a watermark Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They could place the idea management options within the project management. The advanced options of the tools are difficult to use, so it would be good to have a smart helper to help you during the process. We would like the size of the tags to be able to be modified and to be able to correctly edit the selected texts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team already specialized in using Gantt Chart in different software, so they can get more out of it with GanttPRO. We do dependency tracking and progress tracking. We can balance the workload on our employees, adding or subtracting hours of work. The reporting system works efficiently up to the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have had the opportunity to test this tool, this tool has surprised me, and throughout the 14-day test I have been able to use each of the knowledge that I am acquiring in my studies, as well as, I have captured those learnings throughout From my experience, its easy handling and easy manipulation of milestones and resources, have allowed me to have greater ease when taking the analysis of the performance of the schedule Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

little testing time, confusion in the handling of custom fields and their possible modification Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good tool to manage your work plans, easy to use, and good visualization, adicionalmente , el acceso en linea a los proyectos y la gestion es estupendo . tambien es buena la exportacion en los diferentes archivos que nos ofrece la herramienta . el trabajo colaborativo en las tareas y el analisis de la ruta critica del proyecto Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

follow-up of the schedule and follow-up of resources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.