Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs is a web-based document management solution that helps you store all your documents in one place and seamlessly collaborate with your team from anywhere, on any device.

Work for Zoho Docs?

Learning about Zoho Docs?

Zoho Docs Reviews

Showing 43 Zoho Docs reviews
Zoho Docs review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"A great online hub for document sharing and collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Zoho Docs is part of the Zoho group of applications, which allows me to basically just log into one place online and have a unified experienced with other apps like Zoho Writer. Zoho Docs has simple and useful tools for me and my work group to share and collaborate on documents. We can chat directly within Zoho Docs and leave messages and notes regarding changes and suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The layout of Zoho Docs is not bad, but it isn't as sleek and streamlined as some other popular text collaboration tools I've seen. It's easy for me to use, but there have been some novice users that found it difficult to connect and share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Zoho Docs is an excellent business platform that can bring value to any organization. Document sharing and creation are such vital activities to many businesses, so being able to streamline the main processes involved in that is central to Zoho Docs.

I use Zoho Docs to share work documents with my colleagues and collaborate with them on ideas and edits. We can stay on top of editing tasks more easily compared to emailing, texting and calling each other. We still do those things, of course, but we rely on them much less. As a whole, we're able to keep track of our documents and have better accessibility to many of our work files and resources.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Docs
Zoho Docs review by Nallybe R.
Nallybe R.

"A software idea to work in collaboration with your co-workers in the cloud "

What do you like best?

In my workspace I have to constantly create documents with the chemical properties of the products sold by our customers, making specific evaluations of their chemical components, the quantity of components and for which market the product is aimed. These evaluations are carried out by me and a group of professionals in chemistry, trained to do a complete evaluation of the product; when we are going to do this collaborative function there is no better software to do it than Zoho Docs, a fabulous program that allows you to create and edit documents on the web without the need to use software to process texts. But Zoho Docs does not only offer you this, but the creation and edition of texts can be stored in the cloud because you have 1 gb of storage, a large enough amount to host documents in the cloud without fear of running out of space. Zoho Docs has a wonderful function that I use daily with my co-workers that is the simultaneous editing of documents on the web, this feature is one of the most used of this software and when we evaluate the chemical composition of our customers' products, we do several professionals at the same time, this gives us a lot of productivity because we do not depend on a single document and several revisions, but in a single document we can edit and add information from several of my colleagues to make the final report of the chemical of our customers. Finally it has a very complete application for android phones, which is quite efficient and fits my work requirements.

What do you dislike?

We started using this software because we had already tried other programs to create and edit documents on the web and, as a team, we were not comfortable with what they offered. But after using Zoho Docs, we found it a very integrated software for all the options that it offers us, without losing the quality in the creation and edition of texts. Based on this argument I must conclude that this software has everything we need to do our job, and does not clash in any of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Docs is a software that was made for those professionals who need to create and edit documents permanently with their co-workers to make evaluations and analysis for decision making. This software has functions that will strengthen your group dynamics and for this reason I always recommend it.

Very easy to use, practical, with a lot of capacity to create and edit simultaneously documents in the cloud and an android application that makes my job can do it from anywhere, Zoho Docs is a software that has improved my job skills because it offers me options that are very useful to meet my work objectives with the highest levels of professionalism and excellence.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Zoho Docs review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Mimics service offerings of other file sharing services with a few more limitations"

What do you like best?

Zoho Docs like many other Zoho offerings works somewhat reliably when called upon. I like especially that I can set expiry limits on specific file sharing links. I'm a big fan of Zoho apps in general because cross-integration is incredibly easy. Being a part of the Zoho product offering in itself makes this a valuable app over Dropbox or other similar apps.

What do you dislike?

I'm a big fan of ease-of-use features. I was hoping that Zoho Docs would have a feature similar to Dropbox for Mac, where you can copy shareable links right from the context menu in the Finder App. In order to share a file using Zoho Docs on a Mac, you have to place the document in the folder and then navigate to the web app to find the file and share it - all this despite having downloaded and installed a desktop app on my computer. This should be a no-brainer feature implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sharing sensitive files with contractors, clients, and advisors, I trust that Zoho Docs is a secure solution that integrates with my existing Zoho Mail usage. Probably not better or worse than Dropbox, OneDrive, or iCloud.

It works in the same manner as many other file sharing apps for my business. File sharing is all that I use it for - and it does the trick. When I need to send files with an access expiry, this app is very useful!

Zoho Docs review by keilys R.
keilys R.

"Docs like a cloud office."

What do you like best?

I do not have to download it and use space on my computer, it is easy to use and can be used in all areas of work, besides I do not need to save anything of what I do because everything is automatically saved in the cloud. In my work I frequently use this software to create countless documents such as reports, letters and minutes about the performance of my students.

What do you dislike?

You can not work without an internet connection, and in my country the internet lately does not work very well, so sometimes I can not use the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that ZOHO Docs is a much more complete software than Microsoft Office and Google Docs, because it has many more applications than these two brands together and provides a very good service, so I recommend its implementation.

This software benefits me because it has many applications at my service at a comfortable price. Also through Zoho Docs I can create countless documents, which helps me save time and effort when writing each of them, as I have access to Zoho Writer, Zoho Show and Zoho Sheet through Zoho Docs.

Zoho Docs review by Nathanael B.
Nathanael B.

"For me, this is the most reliable cloud Docs"

What do you like best?

The program allows you to easily and securely store documents in the cloud. At any time you can get access to the file you need wherever you are, the main thing that would be access to the Internet. Two-way synchronization with devices is quick and reliable. You can easily find the file you need by sorting files by command, project, file type or even by the author.

What do you dislike?

I would like those developers improve the interface of the program, but I have no other complaints about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program will be useful to you. All functions allow you to quickly and securely save important files. Yes, I know that you think that there are better-known programs, but this does not mean that they are better. You can be sure that all your documents will be reliably saved in Zoho Docs.

Zoho Docs gives me the opportunity not only to save files, but also to receive notifications about all changes made to them, and about the employees who make them. I get a summary of all cases when my files were changed. Also, we often discuss with colleagues ideas or decisions about changing files in real time using the chat function.

Zoho Docs review by Errol H.
Errol H.

"An amazing working tools."

What do you like best?

The very nice product which gives me a good way to add any information to Zoho Docs sheets with color diagram and timetable. Also, it is helpful sharing method view and upload any kind of data. I like that this product can work with other products from Zoho.

What do you dislike?

Generally, program is good working but has small issues for example synchronization is very slow of course not all the time but time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The perfect platform to have organization work. Will be a chance to access, and storage capabilities a lot of files. Also, it is will be an easy way of test the product your available documents until going change. Great to check and require documents on right time and reach your goals.

Wonderful cooperation in our teamwork. Great that we can control with very big storage place where we can store a lot of files. The opportunity to save documents in different kind of various operations. Easy and simple to synchronize data from my notebook. We can quicker control assign tasks and get work done without a stress.

Zoho Docs review by Laurel M.
Laurel M.

"Useful software with a good choice of any kind of files."

What do you like best?

I have the ability to store all my documents securely in a centralized position and access everywhere online. I like to have and to use that storage space for all my documents, spreadsheets, presentations, images or videos, etc. Also, it is useful sharing system view and upload any kind of files.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to complain about. As for me, I like very much to work with ZohoDocs. Perfect working tools to work with. I guess it is a very useful platform for every working team. A great way to cooperate with all workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful working software where you will cooperate with all your working team. You will have the ability to share your working document and any kind of files. The platform has a lot of useful space where you will manage your folders. I recommend it to you.

Helps to our company to have cooperation with all of the tool. The ability to share and collaborate with close people or working team. I like that all my shared documents are easy to access and simple to collaborate with colleagues who are worked in other countries or cities.

Zoho Docs review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Zoho Docs, great capacity to store and manage documents"

What do you like best?

This program has many interesting and favorable qualities to manage and store files securely. It is extraordinary to be able to manage information among a group of professionals, which helps work simultaneously in the organization. It allows you to create documents and edit them, when necessary you can make adjustments, modify information that requires corrections. Zoho Docs has great capacity to store and manage all our work files in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Implementing it was somewhat complicated to use, but then it became really simple. It is a matter of a short time one adapts easily to all the tools included in this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the program that has great capacity to store and manage documents, you can control and share all work files in the cloud. It is an excellent program for teamwork, you can share confidential files very safely. I recommend Zoho Docs has a variety of very useful applications in the organization,

We have everything we needed in a single software, it is very practical and easy to use. We have been able to develop our work on the web in an excellent way, such as creating and simultaneously editing documents in the cloud. We have saved time by working synchronized without any problem. The ability to store and manage our files has been of great benefit in the handling of important information for the company.

Zoho Docs review by Chuck F.
Chuck F.

"With Zoho Docs you can to upload documents in the very easy way."

What do you like best?

The best ability to store, share and control all our working documents in the cloud. From a picture to presentations, and even music, films, and photos use all our files with us wherever we go. With anything stored in the main position, now I can share our folders with our colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any big problems with adding and sharing my documents. I don't have any doubts that I choose that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this program, you can check and assert documents on time and achieve your organizational goals. Also, you can get all your working team on the right side by updating your shared files.

We can store all folders online in different formats for various functions. We have the most faster way to making destination or projects to ensure the effectual mission of work and quicker, aware decisions.

Zoho Docs review by Tandy A.
Tandy A.

"Powerful tools which you need. "

What do you like best?

Great working tools. Perfect that I have more time at work. Great work with all my document and good ability to share with them. Tools are so powerful. Here are images and presentation, music as well and much more.I really like it very much.

What do you dislike?

Great solution to work with it. I like to work with Zoho Docs. I don't have any doubts about it. Time Saver. Good support. Has beautiful tools. That program works for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software which helps you with all work units which you really need.By saving working time your team works more on the important thing than on how to make a working task or some files.

Great opportunity to be more close and cooperate with my working team. We are also can share documents just in one click. The fast and clear work for all of us.

Zoho Docs review by Tracy Rachel M.
Tracy Rachel M.

"Zoho Docs an effective solution for creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations"

What do you like best?

With this useful solution you can create documents, spreadsheets and presentations directly from Zoho Docs. You can edit, view, share and collaborate on your documents without problems, anytime anywhere. You can add entire folders or several individual files and store them in Zoho Docs at one time. It allows you to load the compressed files and decompress them in Zoho Docs.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found significant disadvantages, maybe the only thing that should improve is the design that could be more attractive

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Zoho Docs you can manage all the files of a place. It helps you keep the files more organized, keep track of the changes that have been made to the documents

It allows you to synchronize all the files in the cloud, which makes them easy to share with anyone and allows you to access your documents from anywhere.

Zoho Docs review by Anisa C.
Anisa C.

"Zoho Docs review"

What do you like best?

Good integration with other products from Zoho. User-friendly interface. Good opportunities for administration and role management. Informative reports about your storage. A handy feature is the assign files, often uses it. Good integration with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

Applications could work more quickly. You can not add videos or other formats. Small storage in a free plan. Synchronization issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Docs is a simple service. It is suitable only for certain tasks. We use many programs from Zoho. Good support and low prices. A good alternative of the popular Google Doсs.

Sync files from my desktop and notebook. Working in the cloud. While we can not completely abandon other cloud programs, so Zono Docs only one of the others programs that we working with.

Zoho Docs review by James Michael W.
James Michael W.

"Zoho docs a significant option for your office"

What do you like best?

Zoho docs integrates perfectly with all Zoho products. It has an acceptable interface. It includes a good word processor (Writer), spreadsheet (sheets) and presentation software (Show). Allows Integrate with Google Drive and Dropbox if complications. It supports adjusting and modifying the information hosted in the cloud in order to make corrections, add information and modify the data that are necessary. Zoho Writer integrates a very functional grammar verifier.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a software with positive features, it is not a tool that is very popular among users, which represents an inconvenience when sharing these files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend implementing this software as an alternative to Microsoft Office. It has everything you need, but without the high installation cost.

It is a powerful tool that optimizes work in the office, creating greater collective work, competitiveness, performance and productivity.

Zoho Docs review by Sasha Miley J.
Sasha Miley J.

"With Zoho Docs create and share documents with ease"

What do you like best?

Zoho Docs is a multi-user solution, easy to use, with access and storage security ideal for those who work remotely and who deal with a large number of files. You can transfer and store files that come as Zoho email attachments directly in Zoho Docs

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to load and performance is slow when using the zoho spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Docs is an excellent intelligent collaboration tool that I recommend, where workspaces help you communicate and work better with documents.

It allows you to save a large amount of data in different file formats such as images, music, videos, zip, pdf, etc., and keep them organized in folders, which makes it easier to find and access them.

Zoho Docs review by User

"Integration of tools in the same platform for the preparation of my proposals and reports."

What do you like best?

like it very much so it sounds strange that the interface is not common to what we are used to, all the tools are arranged vertically. The flexibility that lies in the preview since it is compatible with various types of files including office. There is no need to download the files to view them.

What do you dislike?

There should be template options for document writing according to category including personalization alternatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get out of the conventional and start using it from now on, you will have expected results in regards to a better work dynamic.

Work together with my work team remotely, present results to the boss based on their standards and this is provided by zoho Doc.

Zoho Docs review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Stop having 3 differents final versions of your documents"

What do you like best?

It's 2 SW in one:

- Cloud Storage: you can have from a free 5GB cloud hard drive until various Tb of paid storage

Moreover, you can create a Zoho docs file on your PC/Mac so that you have access very quickly to your files.

- Office Suite: you have a free office suite based on collaboration, which means you won't have 10 different versions of the same document but one version shared by all the collaborators.

What do you dislike?

The obligation to be online to use the Office Suite. So you may need another Office Suite on premise if you haven't always access to internet.

Other "problem" would be when you open a .doc with ZDocs, if the document have header, footer, tables or some peculiar format, it may loos this format or the format may be modified. But this problem is the same if you try to open the same document with another program than the MSOffice one, so I wouldn't say it's a ZDocs problem but an MS Office one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you'll be surprised

It solve my initial problem to have a free Office Suite. Moreover you can have all your important document in the cloud and access them everywhere, which is very useful when you have to visit clients or send an urgent mail from your phone.

The other problem it solved is when you have to work on a document with other collaborators or client, with ZDocs you don't have to send the document for review, having it sent back to you with a new version, and then send back again another version which cause you a headache because you then have 2 or 3 different versions of the same document. Instead you only have one shared document where everybody can participate.

Zoho Docs review by Gino J.
Gino J.

"All your office around the Zoho Docs"

What do you like best?

For me make distances immaterial by easily sharing and collaborating on files. From documents to images, spreadsheets to presentations, and even music, movies or pictures. Its great that i can carry all my files with me wherever Im go.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I did not see any negative sides of Zoho Docs. I'm working with it and i like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice program easy to use also we receive good support. Great organization, accessibility and storage capabilities. So it's good to have it.

Share files, collaborating with my team, manage access permissions, assign tasks and get work done without hassle.That i really like about it. And make me feel more free and comfortable.

Zoho Docs review by Megan B.
Megan B.

"Not really the best platform for sharing documents"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with Zoho Projects. It is easier to upload a document within the project than it would be to share the document through email or by other means.

What do you dislike?

Within Zoho docs, it gives you the option to link Dropbox. I have linked Dropbox to specific projects but when I edit the document within Zoho, almost every time, it gets reverted back to it's original state because Zoho doesn't sync well with it. If you don't edit it within Zoho as well, your edits are lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not link Dropbox to Zoho Docs. If you are going to use docs with their project management system, make sure to upload from Zoho docs and do not upload from dropbox.

We are able to view certain documents related to each project within Zoho Projects without any further integration. It helps to organize our work loads and be more efficient so long as we don't link dropbox.

Zoho Docs review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"Not as robust as Box"

What do you like best?

It somewhat integrates with CRM and it's part of the Zoho suite of products. There is a desktop syncing client that usually works well. I can share docs and collaborate with other team members as well as set up tasks/reminders and set expiration dates on access do documents.

What do you dislike?

Have been using docs and while I can't say I've have any specific issues with docs itself the syncing client has been an ongoing issue for me. Our office is on a Mac platform so not sure if it's a mac thing but we regularly have issues with files not being synced properly or not synced at all. Updates to file and folder names we make on our desktop don't always update in the cloud. When you go to copy or move a file from one folder to another it's very clumsy as the list of folders where you'd want to move a file to is not alphabetical but somewhat random which makes no sense and since we have hundreds of folders, trying to scroll through a non-alphabetical list is a total waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you're using the Zoho Suite of other products I can't say Zoho Docs is the best solution for you as Box has more features and syncs flawlessly.

We wanted a cloud based solution to document storage. Our office went completely paperless in 2006. We currently are using Google Drive, Box, DropBox and Zoho Docs for various purposes. Would be great if Zoho Docs could fulfill all of our needs but so far they haven't.

Zoho Docs review by Akshay H.
Akshay H.

"Amazing collaborative platform for productivity. "

What do you like best?

1. Nice Design and easy to understand. So many features and resources.

2. Smooth integration with 3rd party applications.

3. Very good Pricing plans. Suits everyone's needs.

What do you dislike?

Everything well but one thing. Monthly per-user fee can add up . This could be increased to atleast 3 users .

Recommendations to others considering the product

API wise It's really good. Knowledge about REST is appreciated beforehand

Definitely increase in productivity. Good option for sharing anything with team. Can edit together with more productivity and pace.

Zoho Docs review by Helena Lyssa O.
Helena Lyssa O.

"Zoho Docs is very functional"

What do you like best?

I personally am used to using Google Docs. So most of my files were in my Gdrive. But when we started using Zoho Docs, I like how easy it is to import my files from GDrive to Zoho Docs. Makes everything super easy and I really appreciate the feature.

What do you dislike?

When I create tables in a Zoho Document, there are times that cells under the same row don't fall into a straight line. I'm quite obsessed with details, so this frustrates me.

Collaboration and file sharing.

Zoho Docs review by Jack-Benny P.
Jack-Benny P.

"A really good office suite!"

What do you like best?

I really like Zoho Docs and I think it's one of the best online office suits available today. Much more features than many of the competitors. It also easy to get good looking documents. Coping & paste from offline office suites works like a charm, all formatting is preserved. The GUI is also really nice. While many other office suites tends to hide it's buttons and controls, Zoho does not. The controls are right there, where you want it. The spreadsheets even has macro functionality, what else can you wish for?

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found something I don't like. It really is a nice piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a nice office suite, so even if you haven't heard of Zoho before don't let that put you off. Give it a try and you'll fall in love. For me, Zoho Docs has everything I could ever ask for. Also remember to try out the new GUI, there's a button on the upper right corner you can click to try it out. It's a clean modern UI, without hiding to much of the controls as many other office suites tends to do.

As always, test the compatibility between your own existing documents before going converting 100% to Zoho, just to be on the safe side.

As a small one man company it's really nice having a free office suite to produce great looking documents and spreadsheets.

Zoho Docs review by User

"Easy to Use Document Sharing "

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use for this software. It is easy to get setup and it is straight forward and reliable. I also like that Zoho is an all in one software with Project Management, Email, Docs, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed a lag sometimes between the mobile app and the server. I also noticed some time outs that didn't seem reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is really easy to use and to get started with. I would just make sure you get the mobile app too.

I have used this software to share docs with field techs and also with myself when on the road.

Zoho Docs review by Ashly E.
Ashly E.

"Best app to use for remote teams"

What do you like best?

Zoho has the all in set feature that make them more unique than their competitors, for us zoho is the best platform to be used for our teams in remote regions, also the data usage is much more less as compared to the Google applications.

What do you dislike?

The loading time is a lot more than Google and I think this needs to be changed. Also the UI breaks in a lot of devices. I strictly believe that there should be a good QA needed. The major part that eliminates us from using it more wider is that Zoho has a bit higher pricing than its competitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the UI more easy to use and consider the pricing also.

To share our company documents and also to send the detailed description to our clients.

Zoho Docs review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Efficient and Professional Business Platform "

What do you like best?

Uploading documents to Zoho allows all members of my team to access all of the information at any time from any location.

What do you dislike?

It is very similar to Google Docs but almost with less fonts and extra features. Took me longer to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great business platform and looks very professional. It allows my supervisors to check in on individual employee work and we can all edit the same documents. Comments are easily visible and it is easy to interact within Zoho Docs.

We can all edit and modify the documents and store information in one central location, organized by each event we plan. We can also check off when items are finished and get notified when someone modifies or adds a document which allows for effective communication.

Zoho Docs review by Anibal U.
Anibal U.

"my files backed and organized"

What do you like best?

It is an additional complement to the suite that Zoho offers us to keep our valuable files backed up. It is excellent to free space from my computer and at the same time to take my files everywhere.

What do you dislike?

I would like an additional protected folder function.

availability of my files everywhere, free space from both my computer and my cell phone.

Zoho Docs review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Excellent alternative to big-name desktop and cloud-based office suites"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and convenience of being able to use the Zoho Docs office suite virtually anywhere from an internet-connected device sets it apart from desktop-based products such as Microsoft Office.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike, although certain limitations in terms of the availability of advanced features exist compared to leading desktop products. Moreover, the fact that the software runs inside a web browser can negatively impact the performance of highly complex or unusually large documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seeing is believing: give it a try, it's easy enough.

Unrestricted mobility and device independence count among the major benefits of Zoho Docs. No longer are business users tied to a specific piece of hardware such as their office PC or even their laptop computer to have easy access to professional-quality document creation, editing and management capabilities rivaling those of traditional office suites. Thoughtfully integrated collaboration features make document-based teamwork with coworkers a breeze, especially when on the road or otherwise geographically separated.

Zoho Docs review by Kary R.
Kary R.

"More space on my devices"

What do you like best?

The facility to share files and store to free space. It is very complete and necessary in these times.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I feel that it is quite complete. Excellent to stop using other clouds to share files.

Content organization, ease of sharing files with colleagues, backup files

Zoho Docs review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"Great online document management"

What do you like best?

-Easy to install and deploy

-easy to link and share with multiple accounts

-Good amount of space/account

-Reliable syncing

-great integration with other software

What do you dislike?

-Can get costly with multiple accounts

-spreadsheet (sheets) lacks some basic formatting features when compared with competitors

Online, real-time collaboration

Real time storage and access for multiple users of shared accounts

Zoho Docs review by Brittney O.
Brittney O.

"Zoho docs"

What do you like best?

I like that my documents are all in one place when I am looking for them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the documents never disappear. Sometimes it too many.

They are easy to find and I can locate items for my clients very quickly when they need something.

Zoho Docs review by William V.
William V.

"A powerful cloud"

What do you like best?

Thanks to this cloud we can share and organize our files and keep everything organized and thanks to the app we can have access at any time.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a feed of activities per user.

Keep all work content organized.

Zoho Docs review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"ZoHo Doc"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho Doc, is that it reminds me of Google Docs, where we can all be contributing in one place and in one document. I like that we don't have to move to other platforms, we are just able to stay on Zoho system for all of our business needs.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that if you are using a google chrome book, it can make it difficult to see the documents or the PDFs that are shared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help or guidance is you do not understand it.

The business problems that we are solving is have one place for all of our business needs. It makes it user for us to just use all of Zoho's products instead of several at the same time.

Zoho Docs review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Zoho Docs is perfect for our virtual office"

What do you like best?

Zoho docs allows us to send sensitive information via email - that is password protected. This is a must for us!

What do you dislike?

It would make things so much simpler if you could send docs from a lead with the password option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho docs is a great addition to the CRM - being able to organize your documents inside the leads. Also - being able to send secure links with a password protection is a great asset! Thanks Zoho!

We are now able to send sensitive documents and emails and link documents inside of our leads.

Zoho Docs review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good system and comprehensive, but a little clunky and not always user friendly."

What do you like best?

There are some great features in Zoho docs. It's very comprehensive in the options it offers including sharing files.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a little clunky and it's not always user-friendly. Integration could definitely be improved, particularly integration with other Zoho products such as Projects and the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration and mobile apps need improvement. Aside from these issues, it's a good product with some really good features and comprehensive in that it offers many different solutions. However the different solutions don't always play well together.

Makes it much easier to share documents internally within the team, and also sharing documents with clients.

Zoho Docs review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good Application"

What do you like best?

Zoho Docs is very user friendly and easy to navigate. As an HR Manager I am able to create and store presentations, documents, and spreadsheets. I like that Zoho holds all your files centralized and that makes things so much easier when you need to find them.

What do you dislike?

Zoho is basic. You can’t add video or all the bells and whistles. If you are producing high volumes of document it can get pricey as you have to pay per user.

Zoho provides a user friendly environment and allows you to store and share files easily. It’s an alternative to using Microsoft products.

Zoho Docs review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Too soon to tell, but seems great so far"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of having all of my business documents in one place on my phone

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using it long enough to tell but it seems fine

Will keeping track of all of the documents that usually just go in an envelope

Zoho Docs review by Jorge S.
Jorge S.

"organizing content"

What do you like best?

Thanks to this application, we are all in sync with the updated forms and the pending requests that allow us a better execution of our daily To-Do

What do you dislike?

When sharing content from the App, it is sent in a kind of ZohoDocs format instead of the file format.

better organization and availability of resources

Zoho Docs review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Used to recommend without reservation but getting slow"

What do you like best?

Feature rich, good syncing app for desktop

What do you dislike?

Long lag times, apps getting slow. This is my biggest complaint. I have an up to date computer so this should not be an issue. I remember it running just more smoothly a couple years ago. I used the writer much more often back then. Now I use it less because of speed issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great features, hopefully they smooth out the lags

Feature rich cloud based software, great for collaboration and backing up and accessing documents from any location. More features in software than Google docs

Zoho Docs review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Zoho Docs is the best document management platform"

What do you like best?

Price is reasonable, awesome features which are better than Google Docs

However the storage is not too big for the free plan

Simple, easy to understand

It has good integration with websites like Youtube, and even transitions great between Microsoft Word and Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

Requires a lot of customization at the outset.

some time it crashes when you have slow connection

More than a simple cloud

Better than Google docs!

Zoho Docs is the PERFECT alternative to Google Docs!

Zoho Docs review by User in Design
User in Design

"Online Storage"

What do you like best?

i like to store every thing easily with the help of Zoho docs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its taking too much of time to take upoad files

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to Say

I have storing documents in Zoho docs

Zoho Docs review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"This is actually a cool program"

What do you like best?

The ease of use was a huge selling point for me.

What do you dislike?

Some of the documents wouldn't download properly.

We needed a way to share documents with team members that was quick and easy for everyone to update when needed.

Zoho Docs review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User friendly, easy to integrate with additional applications"

What do you like best?

I like the easy feel to it and the way it can incorporate additional elements into one file. The slide presentations were the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Some add-ons that had to be paid, and with international team members the software is not completely intuitive.

Team productivity.

Zoho Docs review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Very handy"

What do you like best?

Easy to share, easy application for synchronization

What do you dislike?

When you create a new document, is not in format that can be read by other office applications

Managing company documents, exchange of documents between staff

Learning about Zoho Docs?

* We monitor all Zoho Docs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.