zipForm Plus Reviews & Product Details

zipForm Plus Overview

What is zipForm Plus?

zipForm Plus provides a platform for real estate professionals to manage and track transactions within a single user interface.

zipForm Plus Details

Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies
1989
Cambridge, Canada
@GetLWolf

Answer a few questions to help the zipForm Plus community
Have you used zipForm Plus before?

zipForm Plus Reviews

Showing 52 zipForm® Plus reviews
Already have zipForm Plus?
Senior Realtor Assoicate
Owner
What do you like best?

Zipforms is such an easy way to help with keeping documents in order for Real Estate transactions. I love how you can keep templates for each different type of transaction, so that when you have a new seller, you can just click the template and all of your files needed are there. I don't have to worry about organization or keeping certain documents on my own person computer, as they are all together in once place on this site. It's also super easy to add more documents to a transaction or delete them if they don't pertain. It's really a lifesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zipforms wasn't that easy to learn for me. I was lucky someone in my office showed me how to get the most out of it, otherwise I still think I would be lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to set up templates - it saves you so much time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

File management is so much easier with zipForms! It's easy to keep track of documents and keep templates for future transactions which saves so much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

That it is easy to use especially to find forms & get E-signatures Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't save all my contacts for future use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can use it for all of by businesses when I need signatures Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commander
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The program works pretty well overall other than one major ongoing bug they haven't fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On line 70-71 of the Indiana Real Estate Purchase Agreement, ZipForms Plus only allows a minimal number of characters even though two lines appear available for verbiage. Currently, the program allows a minimual amount of verbiage and then deletes everything else and replaces it with "Continued... See Addendum Costs Not Paid by Buyer 1". I've notified the company of the problem but it's currently not fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Other than having to take several steps to crack the secured PDF to fix the bug mentioned above, which is a waste of time, I like the program. The bug I mentioned requires a simple coding correction to fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor - Associate Broker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I love the Dashboard. The ability to see Signatures in progress, listings that will expire soon, transactions to close soon, active properties, potential sales volume, etc. is excellent! Seeing everything in one glance is so helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After getting over the initial learning curve there's really not much I dislike. Changing fields and/or adding fields could be more user-friendly. It would also be nice if the fee to connect to the MLS was included. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to get electronic signatures from clients quickly has been a game changer. Additionally, always having the most recent (updated) industry forms available to me with a quick login to Zipforms is wonderful. In the past, my office would pre-print industry forms and I'd have them in files. Now, I never have to wonder if the pre-printed forms I have are out of date. I simply login to Zipforms and have an assurance that I'm using the updated forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It lets you customize your signature and you can add initialing boxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s a lot of steps to go thru to get a form ready for signing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivery Coordinator
Construction
What do you like best?

At first, the program doesn’t feel as user friendly as it could be. However, as with anything, it gets easier the more you use it. The more familiar you get with the product. At times, it can feel cumbersome and repetitive when making new leases as none of our leases carried over from the previous version. It does work well once you get the hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changing formats in the fields are hard to manage and figure out. We had to call a few times for support issues because we tried to change something multiple times on the form and it kept auto formatting. Once we learned the trick it really streamlined things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We create all of our leases for rental prioperties with this program. It’s a great finished product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The updated plus version is much more user friendly and easier to navigate. I like how you can send documents in packets rather as individual. It keeps it easier on the client, saves time and much more organized. Modern look compared to many other systems. Simple and straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my system I currently do not like how zipforms and FlexMLS for Louisville Kentucky do not work together. It creates double the work for me. Make sure to check that it works and talks to your systems. I also don't like how if you upload your own PDF that isn't in your templates you can't mark it up prior to sending it off for signatures. I wish there was links to little help options and tutorials as you are working so you can quickly find out how to use that current feature or what it is for. I don't want to search through another help page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trail to see if it fits your needs and "talks" and transfers to your other systems. If it does then I would say its worth trying out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of documents better. Better tracking on making sure I get all needed documents to clients at one time. The templates you can set up are very helpful. You can customize those and add whatever you need in those templates. Once you upload a template you can customize it per transaction, add or delete unneed document's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

This platform has all of the necessary CAR forms you would need. It is very simple to use and easy to access. I love that all of the forms are easy to find and their help hotline is a nice tool if you get stuck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hate that they change and update forms without notifying the user because then I send time looking for a form and can’t find it and it gets frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the new user tour or intro so you know what you’re doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my transactions are saved and I’ve noticed it’s easier to stay organized with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I work at a real estate office and this helps to get paperwork signed when the clients are out of town Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little monotonous marking all the places that need initials/signatures when it's a multi-page document Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great for getting documents signed when the clients are all over the place. It also saves you from having to try and book a time with the clients to come in the office even when they are local. We had a client who worked nights so it was hard to schedule time with him, he was able to do everything over ZipForm instead. It's also simple enough that our elderly clients who aren't as computer-savvy have had no trouble using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have clients from all over the place, so this is a huge help for people who aren't able to physically come into our office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I literally could not do my job without Zipform Plus. I use it every time I need to draft various contracts. It stores all of my important documents in one convenient place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I would be able to use Zipform Plus on my mobile devise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a real estate agent, you need this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not sure what other software I would use to draft my contracts and documents so easily. I especially love the contract autofill feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Easy digitial signatures on forms & contracts. I also like that all my transactions files are in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

New platform is going to take some time to get used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its Worth taking an online webinar to get the most out of the app. Save lots of money by switching from Docusign! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me get contracts and forms signed and executed in a timely manner. I was also able to back up a digital record of all transactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Broker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The ease with which you can create client folders, buyers or sellers, with all the forms needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data is not transferred into the forms and needs to be typed in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and easier to keep you paperwork in order! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the extensive form library in ZipForm Plus, very little time is wasted and edits can be done quickly. The ability to save forms in .pdf allows the use of the just about any platform for the forms to saved to and displayed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

That all my forms are in 1 place that were written and approved by the realtor association. What I found is there is NO OTHER COMPANY that can provide these forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zip forms is one of the worst products on the market. Because the association of realtors has an exclusive agreement with them they no longer provide a quality product. They can put out a very poor product that doesn't work and no one will do anything. There is No alternative. Web page loads slow, apps that don't function, digital signatures that freeze with every signing, long hold times for support, foreign support staff who don't understand the product and good luck finding your form, they change the titles every year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run - Don't bother using their digital ink Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a realtor / agent I have no choice but to use this crappy product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like the cohesiveness of the app-- after learning how to use it, it makes like so much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface is confusing-- takes a little while to get to know and understand the app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writing and negotiating contracts; keeping client info organized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It has all of the documents I need for completing transactions in Real Estate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have used this product extensively over the last year and it has been easy to use, until the update they had within the last week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, it's there, it's easy, it's available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very easy to fill out Real Estate Forms. Its great to have all forms in one location as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Easy to find forms and help filling out when you have areas you do not understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not functional interface like before. The forms are not as easy to fill out and seem to be complicated more than the previous style. The recent update has me dreading using the ZipForm system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick access to handle business as needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that I can have all of the documents I need at my disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was honestly pretty confusing to learn & if I don't use it for a few days, I seem to forget how to navigate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The forms are all in one place which makes them accessible when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to access all necessary documents for a real estate transaction. It sends right into Docu-Sign. This makes it so easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn’t auto-populate names on every document. I have to add the names and it's confusing as some forms auto-populate and some do not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get some mastery of the product and you will love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is an easy way to have all the documents I need for my buyers or sellers to sign in one easy location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

All of my needed documents that I use on for every transaction are right there. I love how they are all saved and easy to access when I need language from a previous transaction. I love that it is seamless between Zipforms and my transaction management software, Skyslope. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It gets bugs when I use Safari on my Mac so I have to use Google Chrome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to fill out documents for clients electronically Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It is compatible with other applications, such as Skyslope. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is another program to learn, use, train employees, and keep up on. I would like just 1 program to do everything on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use, but it doesn't have much of a modern feel yet. I believe they are doing updates. I would like a more universal program where you can do contracts and get signatures without having to integrate with other programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly able to do contracts, revise if needed. It provides storage for all previous transactions if you need to go back and review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

easy to upload documents; fairly user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

a bit clunky; recipients have to create an account before being able to e-sign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

reasonable alternative when docusign is not available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker Associate
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Nothing. The company has no modern technological skill. The website and sign up doesn't even work. Same situation for 2 years with no change or improvement. If they can't get their own site and forms working right then why would they be trusted with Real Estate Forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything...it doesn't work and for a technology based company even the sign up forms are very out dated and always result in an error Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use DotLoop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transaction Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I can fill out forms from anywhere and upload documents from other sources so easily. It allows me to send off for signatures in minutes! It is such a time saver and so convenient for my clients...they can e-sign right from their phones! no printing and scanning necessary! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that ziplogix doesn't link with other programs. I enjoy using docusign with the ease of emailing the order in which people sign or receive the document. Clients aren't able to fill out forms with check marks or add any verbage to the RECR. The phone app isn't as easy to use as on the computer. If a client could have more control in this program, that would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am saving time with this program. I can multi-task while using it and clients really like that they are able to gain access to it from their phone. I don't have to drive to meet clients to have them personally sign forms anymore. It saves me wear and tear on my vehicle as well as time with my family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buyer's Agent
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Ability to template regularly used forms and all the added features that allow me to edit documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A better mobile phone app would be extremely helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to others in the Real Estate industry. The ease of use by implementing the templates makes this a huge timesaver for me. I am able to spend more time with the family if I need to draft an offer, counter, amendment, notice, etc. and less time tediously working late. The one thing I would like for ZipForms to add would be the ability to use a mobile phone to draft and send offers for signatures. That would put this product over the top for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm quickly able to draft offers, counters, amendments, notices, etc. quickly and efficiently and send them off to clients to sign. I use this platform very regularly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.