StackAdapt Reviews & Product Details

StackAdapt Overview

What is StackAdapt?

StackAdapt is the #1 Programmatic Advertising Platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ranking the highest in customer satisfaction and performance by G2 Crowd in the DSP category for the fourth time, StackAdapt is one of G2's Top 100 Software Companies, with a top 10 rating on the Highest Satisfaction list for 2020. StackAdapt is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America. Interested in finding out more about us, visit: www.stackadapt.com Looking to learn more about the most progressive topics in digital advertising? Read our thought leadership on our blog: blog.stackadapt.com.

StackAdapt Details
English, Spanish

Demand Side Platform, Native Advertising Platform

Solution-focused, performance-driven advertising platform with a focus on transparency, brand safety, automation, in-feed formats, engagement optimization, and audience buying.

StackAdapt

StackAdapt Reviews

Showing 300 StackAdapt reviews
Already have StackAdapt?
Digital Strategy Manager
Response from Vitaly Pecherskiy of StackAdapt

Greg, thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform! It means a lot to us to hear that you love working with us and using our product. You mentioned that we could do better on the reporting front, and it’s something that we knew needed work too. Last month we introduced a powerful consolidated Reporting destination, so I hope it addresses your previous challenges and you have a chance to use it in the near future! Thanks again for taking the time to provide the feedback!

See how StackAdapt improved
What do you like best?

I like that I can launch campaigns on my own AND that they are reviewed by my StackAdapt account manager who helps me optimize for best results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - this is my favorite digital provider, by far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I high recommend StackAdapt. I recently ran a comparison campaign with uniform campaign dates, creative, budgeting and targeting across StackAdapt and three other providers. StackAdapt outperformed the competitors by far. As an agency I get pressure from vendors in my local area to use their digital platforms and this comparison campaign allowed me to prove my rationale for choosing StackAdapt over other choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel like most digital providers, even those who offer personal representatives operate in a set it and forget it mode, even though they claim otherwise. We get regular check-ins with outrStackAdapt team in which they offer suggestions and make sure we are pleased with campaign results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in StackAdapt
Marketing Director
What do you like best?

My favorite part about StackAdapt is its video advertisement which helps me to deliver best quality content to my customers. It offers me various types if templates due to which I find no hindrance in converting my ideas into reality. Furthermore I can add URLs headlines logos by which my customers can easily understand the product quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes bulky appearance is problem for me due to which it becomes difficult to manage various campaigns. Moreover I think its dashboard needs to be improved. If the interface becomes simpler then users can get more benefits out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will provide you detailed reporting about the entire journey of content publishing by which you can get an insight about the process optimization. This software is available in various pricing plans and it is a universal platform that is independent of any business size and type. So I will suggest you to implement it in your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It offers me time tracking feature by which I can easily get the transparent idea about the meaningful engagements and in this way it help me to invest, being careful about only those customers who are responding my content, in short it won’t be wrong to say that it is helping me in cost per engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love the managed service option, and the support we get from the whole team. The creative studio has helped us get great looking, unique ads into market without straining our internal resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any meaningful or helpful criticisms. No complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an alternative to the other players in the game, StackAdapt is an awesome Canadian-owned option. They have loads of experience in the Cannabis space and tonnes of creative options. The support you will get is reliable, friendly, and genuine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diversifying our display stack, access to unique ad types, cost-per-engagement pricing, and great custom audience targeting. Awesome easy-to-use platform for pulling results quickly, along with custom reports from the team, and regular email updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Manager
What do you like best?

StackAdapt has always shown a strong performance for conversion campaigns, usually they are in the top or are the top performer for my campaigns. The dashboard makes it super easy to check into how the campaign is running, make updates or grab screen shots. My account managers handle the set up and optimization and I can tell they always have an eye on things since they will regularly email me to ask if they are able to make specific changes to enhance the performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had was some confusion over a revised booking where my campaign ended up spending over budget as a result. My account managers checked into this right away and issued us a credit for the over run so I would say even though there was a mistake made it was amended immediately and in an extremely satisfactory way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am on a never-ending quest to lower my cost-per-conversion for multiple clients. StackAdapt understand my need to prove increased efficiencies over campaign periods and they are always on top of making adjustments to ensure peak performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Paid Media and Digital Strategy
What do you like best?

From the start, the team at StackAdapt has gone above and beyond to help make each and every campaign a success and they have been a TRUE partner. The platform is an absolute dream and StackAdapt is by far my favorite vendor to work with. On top of that the team has helped us build campaigns for clients that have seen such tremendous success and we love going back to our clients with such great news all the time!! The platform is amazing, user friendly, in-depth and customizable – just fantastic! And the post-mortem recap reviews – WOW! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing that I can think of that I don't like about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate. Not only will you activate meaningful campaigns that are hyper-targeted, but you will learn so much and have great partners! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been working through some whitelisting issues. We have also worked through some ways to measure success when we aren't able to place pixels or measure conversions. We have realized that StackAdapt offers so many ways to measure success, starting with the way they build the campaign in partnership with us, optimizing during the campaign and all the way through to the recap review of the campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The performance is very very good. The platform is excellent and the audience / contextual targeting are the best in the business. Custom segments are wonderful! The team they have put together are excellent. The support is the best I have worked with and we have done business with a number of the other DSP,s in the USA. By the way our business is all USA based and we use StackAdapt.

In particular Ashley Britton our superb support liaison contact and Steve Fogel who heads up our overall interactions with StackAdapt. These two people are world class when it comes to interacting with clients. SA is fortunate to have them on there team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not honestly say I have anything that I really dislike. When you get a team like Steve and Ashley, well you can not complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ROI is excellent, the uplift from our ads have been tremendous. We are happy our clients are happy.

Putting $$$ to work at StackAdpat is very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since working with the team they have been excellent. They were great in getting the campaigns set up, and to a good standard, and have been in close contact since keeping us informed of performance and optimisations.

I have been impressed with their communication, technical expertise, and reporting. We catch-up fortnightly where they share insights from the intervening time.

We decided to move forward with StackAdapt on the merits of our initial discussions, and the targeting capabilities they have when leveraging third party data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would love to consider StackAdapt for the future on some potential UK based projects however they don't quite have the expertise here... yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak to the team, they're more than happy to take you through the way the platform works, the inventory they use, their targeting capabilities etc. They're friendly and open to discussion, and always very willing to help & accommodate unique requests as best they can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are helping market a completely new & untested product to an exclusive audience, so reach is incredibly important in growing the business. However, the quality of the inventory we are appearing on is also of vital importance. The team have been great in accommodating this.

We have seen a number of conversions attributed to the campaigns, and see a good amount of traffic coming through to site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Stackadapt is easy to use and has the best customer service of any advertising platform. The ability to find and target specific audiences has been a great tool for every type of client we work with. The customer service and dedicated account managers are great at responding quickly and helping you solve any issues on the platform. Stackadapt also does a great job of listening to its users to improve the platform. I researched DSP's for three months trying to find one that best fit our agency. The switch to Stackadapt has improved our efficiency and digital results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is a thing to dislike about the platform. Even if you have issues, there is a platform course and a dedicated account manager to help guide you through any issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform helps solves issues with campaign optimization and any campaign issues. It's extremely helpful to have expert help at your fingertips while still maintaining control over your campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Their assigned account managers are the best thing about StackAdapt. I have used many similar software providers and many can be helpful, but StackAdapt tends to go the extra mile.

Before I ever signed up to become a user, I was sent box of chocolates on more than one occasion just to get a meeting with me. My office was very grateful.

Once I got started with one of our clients, they helped us setup so many custom segments so that I could just focus on ad design and messaging. It really saved me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I like least is how difficult it is to create custom segments. There are certain tools you don't even have access to use by yourself. This, of course, is mitigated by your account manager who will do a lot of the heavy lifting for you. It just means you are are at the mercy of their availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend giving them a try. They will work hard for you and when you are as busy as I am, you need them to.

Be sure to utilize more than one feature of StackAdapt as well. Once we used a few different methods, we really started to see organic traffic go up as well to our client's site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the problems we are trying to solve with StackAdapt is an alternative for displaying ads that builds brand awareness and delivers leads.

The benefits of StackAdapt are primarily in the ability to granularly target your ideal audience in an account-based marketing kind of way without the hefty price tag of other similar platforms. You also have access to intent data and other third-party software that would be extremely expensive to use on your own, with an account manager that knows how to use them for you to help you create custom segments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

StackAdapt offers a great omni-channel programmatic DSP with the ability to utilize video, display, native, and connected TV all in one platform with no minimums, great PMP deals, and a plethora of third-party data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface can be clunky at times going between Advertisers, Campaign Groups, and Campaigns - could be streamlined significantly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to complement DV360 with native and competing display, video, and CTV placements - also allows for CBD and cannabis advertising Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

They are a team player, they are hands on with our campaign, they take initiative to recommend optimizations, they provide their reporting every week on time and participate in weekly check in calls. And if during a campaign there was a Stackadapt media tactic that was underperforming, they will recommend alternatives to pause/move money around to better performing tactics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some display media partners have a media dashboard available for us to access to get campaign metric info at any give time. That is a nice tool to have. But if I ever need any metric data our Stackadapt reps are able to get me what i need quickly and not really missing the dashboard tool but still nice to have if it was available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to generate leads "sales/deposits" for our Senior Living client. With this pandemic year,there is no norm and just going with the flow. The ability to be flexible is important during this time, which Stackadapt has been Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've only used StackAdapt for Native Ads campaigns so far but what I like the most is definitely its ease of use and accuracy in targeting.

The tool is super easy to manage and understand and if you happen to have any issue, the customer support service will be here to help you.

I really like the "Custom Segment" feature which allows you to target users based on a list of keywords that you can select. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I didn't appreciate. I think the only thing that could have been a hindrance for my company was the minimum amount required to start a campaign, but even on that point the team was flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The goal of our Native Ads campaigns with StackAdapt is to build a solid audience that has an interest in our topics. Once this audience is built, we use other channels, such as Facebook, with which direct integration is possible, to retarget them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Higher Education
What do you like best?

StackAdapt has made programmatic advertising easily doable and successful for our business. Their customer service and onboarding process was second to none. They got us up and running in no time in an easy, self-service manner but were with us every step of the way when we had questions. The StackAdapt platform is powerful yet easy to use and our account representatives are always there for us when we need assistance. The full-funnel advertising platform is helping us achieve our awareness and lead flow goals regularly while staying within our budget. The platform makes it easy and doable to find new audiences, scale up during higher demand times, and pause when we need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there hasn't been anything yet that we have disliked. Every time we have an issue, our account reps are immediately there to assist. If there was anything that I could wish were different, is for a little more patience with our account representatives. Often, it feels like we haven't quite got one campaign off and running or we're not yet comfortable with a new to us advertising medium when they're already pitching the next. I do appreciate the information, and often we intend to use it in the future, but it can sometimes feel pushy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use StackAdapt primarily for the retargeting capabilities in premium advertising space. It has helped us capture engaged leads with our brand. It's also beneficial in raising awareness about our institution and helping put relevant content in front of potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are easy to work with. Campaign set ups are simple and they offer optimization tips to get the most out of our client's campaigns. I can launch a campaign as soon as one day. I find my self moving clients over to StackAdapt on a monthly basis. They also provide assistance with graphic design which helps our clients have a more professional look in their advertising. They take the time to learn what our client is looking for and helps generate leads for our clients. We are able to track on-site conversions and target those most likely to convert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to get our account executives on the phone sometimes. However, they are quick to answer emails and will schedule a call if we request it. They are also unclear about how much they charge for each campaign. They provide optimization tips for campaigns every one to two weeks and ideally it would happen more often. The $300 campaign minimum has been a problem at times since we have clients with smaller budgets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a way to simplify your client's digital advertising campaign, consider StackAdapt. Their campaigns are easy to set up, they help with creating display ads, and they optimize your campaign to get the best results for your client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to launch campaigns in as little as 1 day and have expanded our offerings to include Native advertising, geofencing, website remarketing and OTT. With the help of StackAdapt, We have been able to create custom audiences based on demographics, interests and user behaviors which improves the efficiency of our client's campaigns. We have also improved the quality of the display ads we provide clients, which are done in a professional and timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Client Partner
What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a great DSP, I use it mostly for connected TV campaigns. The platform layout is very informative and easy to read especially the reporting section.

From my point of view, one of their main differentiators is their customer service, literally, their team will help you build all their campaigns from scratch and will give you tips to improve performance at no extra cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall I like many aspects of this DSP, but their downside I will say is that they are not fully integrated with Campaign Manager (CM). That being said, it is possible to use Campaign Manager as your 3rd party tracking ad server, but you just need to do a few more steps to set up the integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to run with them a Display & Native campaigns for a casino resort in NY and a Connected TV campaign for a Cruise line company within the US. I can not share any specific metrics, but both clients were very satisfied with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Digital Investment Negotiator
What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch. Quick turnaround times, our rep does a great job in getting back to us within a short period of time, and is reachable at all time of the day... further the ease in which we are able to implement and execute the campaign has been far above any other native partners that we have worked with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike, the service has been great, my rep is always reachable and able to pivot quickly to provide us with plans on short notice.

I would however like to see more robust reporting from Stack. As well as more insights to go along reports to provide context to the data would be help greatly. Finally, the lack benchmarks per vertical is a bit disappointing (not major), but being able to compare performance to marketers in the same vertical is key in pitching the success of the campaign among other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, great customer service. You will not disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They help with effective performance targeting across native display, and video

With other native partners we just did not see the expected performance , whereas Stackadapt drove high engagement and conversions.

From a performance when compared to other native partners performance has been far away better with Stack, and the level of flexibility in which we are able to pivot between strategy/targeting has allowed for real time campaign enhancements as saved us

Lastly, the level of transparency upfront is a welcome addition to their already outstanding service, you will have clear line of sight of where you content will be running on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service that the StackAdapt team provides is incredibly helpful to us. We have direct access to seasoned digital marketing experts who help us with strategy and execution whenever we need it. They also make these collaborations fun!

The user experience of the StackAdapt platform is far superior to any other DSP or native platform that I have used throughout my career. All of the functionality that we depend on the most as an Advertising Agency with a wide range of clients is easy to learn and actually enjoyable to work with. This includes complex targeting, campaign analysis, strategic planning tools, reporting, and the overall organization of clients and campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires some training to get teams up to speed on using the platform, but nowhere near the level of training on other platforms that I have used as the DSP for our advertising agency, this is mainly due to the outstanding UX.

The creative specifications provided for display ads that are not for Native campaigns are vague. Our creative team requires detailed specifications for every deliverable. There is also a manual process for finalizing HTML5 display creative, but the StackAdapt team turns that around immediately so it hasn't caused us any issues yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

StackAdapt makes it easy for us to get our digital marketing campaigns up and running, and optimized along the way. We are spending less time in the setup and launch phases which leaves more time for planning and ongoing optimizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The StackAdapt User Interface is very user friendly with numerous digital channel offerings allow our group to continue to offer the most current and effective digital media solutions to our clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

StackAdapt has recently updated their reporting system which has greatly improved the efficiency of pulling specific campaign metrics, allowing users to clearly define the performance data they wish to display and analyze for campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stackadapt has an excellent product overall. Their support teams are available to help with any client questions, campaign integrations, new products and services as well as provide helpful advise so you can achieve optimal campaign performance. They have excellent curated and custom audience segments as well as third party data to ensure your campaigns are reaching the target audience.

If you are interested in exploring new channel offerings, the StackAdapt team is always available to guide you in learning the full extent of platform capabilities and will help set you up for success with your campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clients demand the latest and most effective digital advertising channels. We realize that StackAdapt provides our agency the ability to offer a wide variety of digital media channels as well as pre-qualified target audiences based on our campaign objectives which continues to generate strong results for our client campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programmatic Media Manager
What do you like best?

StackAdapt's account team is actively interested in building a rock solid, full-funnel campaign strategy, and eagerly supports you throughout the campaign activation and reporting process. The platform is fairly intuitive, and is improving over time with a support team that listens to and actually cares about feedback. Some great features that I've seen missing from other DSPs are creative previews from third party tags directly in the upload screen, and landing page speed test. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certain platform functionalities could be displayed better, such as maps for geos, and function better, like adding multiple zip codes for a geo or multiple sites for a blacklist. Bulk editing across campaigns is a feature that should be built up more strongly, although in discussions with the support team, this is on the roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Collaborate with StackAdapt's team to learn how to best use the platform for your campaign needs, and work with them as you build and manage. They are a great resource, unlike bigger DSP support teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with a support team that is dedicated to a successful campaign with valuable insights, in a DSP that excels at programmatic Native ad buying and has great options for display and other advertising mediums. StackAdapt team serves as a great ambassador to the native world, and has worked with our internal creative department to ensure best practices are recognized for native assets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user-friendliness of the platform makes it simple for both beginners and experts to use. On some of the larger DSPs (DV360, TradeDesk, etc.) the options available to advertisers are overwhelming. StackAdapt's platform offers many of these same features but takes you through a setup process which makes it simple to understand. Their reporting platform and insights dashboard provide optimization recommendations as well. It always helps to have the auto-intelligent analysis from the platform as a second opinion when making changes to a campaign. There is also a great feature where that builds creative for your campaigns based on an analysis of your business's URL. It pulls both copy and image recommendations. Working on StackAdapt is a breeze! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose anything, it would be that StackAdapt isn't a one stop shop for ALL of our digital needs. That said, I don't work with any partners that are. Perhaps integrations with paid social and search platforms are on the horizon, but for now I am very satisfied with the programmatic display, native, online video, and connected TV offerings the platform currently has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest problems we've been able to solve are with regards to billing. Their YayPay invoice system makes it simple to see what invoice statuses are and streamlines communication between my media team and our agency's finance department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From day 1 to even 6 months in, the staff at StackAdapt has been some of the most friendly and catering folks I've come across in my 20 year digital marketing career. They're more than willing to set up your campaigns for you, and have a great review process before going live to ensure a perfect launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are many many bells and whistles that accompany a powerful platform, and StackAdapt does not disappoint in this aspect. There is not much to dislike about a platform that has a great staff behind it willing to answer any question or brainstorm how to achieve your goals, and is more than willing to carry your platform improvement suggestions straight to their dev team for consideration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk with your account management team as much as possible, as they will help you learn their system and be able to utilize it as much as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are in a very niche market with a very limited and specific audience. The platform is capable to targeting people in many different ways, from specific domains to demographics to geo-fencing. It has no boundaries for our market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I really appreciate the breadth of data available in their platform. I am able to confidently find all the audiences we target and add those audiences to our campaigns with ease. The platform is well-designed in a way that makes me feel comfortable without intimidation. That's really important because it allows me to launch and optimize campaigns efficiently. In addition, the account managers are incredibly responsive and involved in the success of our campaigns. They follow up every week with recommendations to optimize the campaigns, which has been helping us succeed much quicker with programmatic. It seems like the amount of services provided at no extra cost is never ending. We couldn't have chosen a better partner to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not knowing the cost to use the service. It's a different business model than what I saw with other programmatic platforms. It's not bad - it would just be nice to know what i'm spending for their service. Regardless of what that price is, I would continue using StackAdapt because the value far exceeds it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to get started with programmatic immediately, without learning an over-complicated program, I recommend getting a demo of StackAdapt. Even before I got an account, they dug into their data to ensure they could target our audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are building brand awareness and engaging our audiences with programmatic. What's most valuable is knowing we are reaching the right audiences online since we have a very specific niche. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.