4.7

StackAdapt Reviews

Ask StackAdapt a Question
Showing 158 StackAdapt reviews
Shelley M.

"Easy Platform & Support Team Makes Me a Programmatic Star!"

What do you like best?

The team is brilliant and they removed every barrier I had to take on programmatic buying myself. StackAdapt is my partner to market my clients, and they make me look like a star to my clients.

The unique Cost Per Engagement (CPE) bidding model is a standout point of difference from the other guys. To correlate time on the website to your ad spend is so powerful!

Their platform is very user-friendly and keeps on getting improvements to empower better campaign review and quick optimizing.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. Honestly, I've had zero pain points.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was nervous to begin using this type of platform and I did a (very) lengthy round of demo meetings with StackAdapt and competitors.

None of them could even touch the support offered by StackAdapt. I was blown away by the onboarding and even helped us integrate StackAdapt to another platform we were using for our traditional media buy. Now almost a year later, their ongoing optimization help (a combination of humans and machine learning!) that the StackAdapt team continues to invest their time in my success. And they've never made my account feel small. Based on the success we've had I can't wait to add more clients and increase my budgets on this platform.

• Self serve programmatic without high minimums. And needed to be user-friendly even for a small team.

• Used StackAdapt to raise awareness in order to launch a new concept, drive traffic to that website and leads keep growing. Their targeting (especially customized lists they developed for us) ensure we get our native ads under the right eyeballs.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about StackAdapt
Roxanne S.

"We love having StackAdapt as a tool for our ad agency."

What do you like best?

The team we work with at StackAdapt has been one of the biggest bonuses for our team. If we come to them with something new, they are always there to help us figure out how we can accomplish the task through StackAdapt.

Additionally, how easy it is to setup geo-fence campaigns with more options for radius targeting. We do a lof of geofence campaigns in our industry and having the ability to control more of that within the actual dsp and not through a third party has been huge for us.

What do you dislike?

The two biggest things that prevent us from setting up larger campaigns on StackAdapt are not being able to duplicate campaigns groups and not having the ability to bulk edit. However, that being said, the team has been more than helpful working with us around those two inabilities when needed

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our agency has found StackAdapt to be a really useful tool for us to have access too. One of the tools we have found very useful since using StackAdapt is the flexibility with geo-targeting. We love being able to get very specific but still set it up in the actual dsp ourselves without using a 3rd party.

Scaling and geofencing capabilities have been the biggest lifesaver with StackAdapt. We have found at our agency, we are consistently moving campaigns from other platforms to StackAdapt because that is where we are able to scale. Their team is top notch and always willing to help us figure out whatever new campaign or idea we are working on. They are always very responsive and are consistently providing appreciated feedback to our campaigns.

What Demand Side Platform (DSP) solution do you use?

Nicole O.

"Nothing Short of Excellent"

What do you like best?

The customer service & collaboration StackAdapt provides make them a true partner. They're timely in response, innovative in their tech & forward-thinking in their strategies. From the first day of demo until today–8 months later, customer service is still top notch without any fall off. Our team we work with has visited us in market & continues to work with us on pre-campaign strategies, optimizations throughout the campaign & even post-campaign insights. Their platform is straightforward to use and has outstanding performance. Optimizations can be done very easily. Their new bidding model– CPE– has been a standout tactic for some of campaigns–achieving enough awareness/consideration to really drive longer time on site interest

What do you dislike?

Not applicable for me. I have had nothing but good experiences working with StackAdapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Considering whether you want or like have collaboration with a team before choosing a DSP partner. In my experience, there are other great programmatic solutions, platforms & partners, but self-serve can sometimes mean you're on your own completely. With StackAdapt, you can work as closely as you'd like with your account executive & customer success manager. Consider the fact that they run a lot of campaigns & also oversee partner campaigns so their insight is invaluable at times!

We have been able to offer a more omnichannel solution for our clients with the benefit of unique targeting through custom segments for very niche or narrow categories. With the development of new tech from StackAdapt's end, we–as an agency– have been able to stay ahead of our competition and offer in-house solutions that I feel are more effective.

Tyler M.

"Great Company To Work With"

What do you like best?

They're very friendly, extremely easy to work with. Always willing to give their recommendations. It's like working alongside a programmatic expert in-house.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint anything in particular but they're constantly improving their online product which can be difficult to navigate at times but once you get used to it's a powerful platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The one thing that's difficult to wrap my head around personally is the data collection. I'd like to have more access to data that I can use to optimize my campaigns. And if the data is present within the platform, it's not easily accessible. So just somewhere where I can break down all the audiences and see who's responding to the ads and who's not responding to the ads and make decisions based on that.

We've used StackAdapt to raise awareness for clients, drive traffic to their website and increase leads overall. Their targeting is powerful and while it might be a little more expensive than other platforms, they're hitting the right people.

Huong L.

"Media Planner"

What do you like best?

Reach targeted audience.

Pre-selected audience options

Option to create custom audiences

Great support from the customer service and sales team. Quick to reply or follow up if unable to resolve the issue right away.

Great self-use platform to manage multiple campaigns.

The ability to run Native, Video or Display campaigns through one platform.

What do you dislike?

The options to access results, example reports.

Reports are limited by the features.

When requesting multiple campaign reports for one brand, the report is sent in multiple tabs whereas, it would be much easier to see everything on one tab/sheet.

Sometimes the pre-audience are limited then you'll need to create a custom audience.

When looking at a glance from the creatives tab, you don't have the option to choose your dates. You'll need to go to all campaigns to select a date or then at that point, request a report. When running multiple campaigns and gathering reports, overview with more filters would be idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

trials are always the best way to see if Stackadapt works for your business.

Target Cannabis audiences, at this time, because this is new to Canada we were unable to run a Cannabis campaign with Stackadapt but hoping in the near future this will be available.

Even with great support, the results are sometimes not the best and hard to optimize and see where the campaign can improve. If there was a way to see result base on the industry or category it would help.

Marc S.

"StackAdapt is our favorite platform"

What do you like best?

If you're looking for a perfect combination of attentive customer service and an evolving, ever-listening native ad platform, get with StackAdapt. They really are customer-centric and attentive to what their customers need to solve through the platform. It's simple and does not suffer from unnecessary feature bloat - you can go as basic or as complex as you want with their platform - it adapts to every level and sophistication. They are also adding not only new features but USEFUL ones on a consistent basis.

What do you dislike?

Getting into and backing out of campaigns and going from feature to feature can be a little non-intuitive. Early on I found myself not navigating the platform correctly or at least efficiently, using the back button on my browser a lot.

We're using StackAdapt as our go-to platform for native and increasingly for more display and video. Many of our campaigns require longer-term behavioral/persuasion tactics and we see really positive engagement with our content and subsequent conversion activity. Performance speaks for itself. They seem to have favorable arrangments and are better at optimizing across their many publisher exchanges, networks, and direct relationships.

Iva M.

"Great platform that keeps evolving!"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly, intuitive to use, and limited reporting needed to make optimizations. Their team is also on point - often pointing things out that even our team normally wouldn't catch. They also keep us updated about things that are changing and upcoming (beta).

What do you dislike?

Some reporting limitations, nothing that impacts our operations. They do have workarounds for things that are still evolving.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep doing what you're doing. You're one of the few (if not only) companies that I can actually see evolving and communicating the evolution to not just internal stakeholders but anyone watching you guys. You don't often use overused industry jargon either. You talk to people, you're a human brand.

I remember when Ildar came to Accuen for the first time back in 2014 to do a presentation and it was just him and one other employee (for the life of me, I can't remember her name), just starting out in the industry. To see what you guys have achieved in such a short time is mindblowing *insert mind=blown meme here*.

Just generally running native campaigns with great feedback from the platform and support team.

Katie M.

"Great Customer Service, Great Products, Great People"

What do you like best?

I love that I get awesome results with our campaigns for our clients and that we are on popular URL's with great content. It's fun going back to clients and telling them how great a campaign on StackAdapt did for them. This platform is very easy to use and the setup went very quickly for us. I have really enjoyed getting to know the people on our account and they have been really helpful with any questions that we have.

What do you dislike?

It's tough sometimes when we are being shuffled from person to person to get to know them. I have appreciated having one account executive throughout the entire time though. I wish I would have known about the Insights Tab a little sooner than I did. I don't believe that was part of the setup that I was in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like the native part of the StackAdapt platform. We got over and above what we were expecting, especially for the time on site metric. It's another great platform to add to your digital marketing toolbox!

We are able to help our clients to share their blog content through using StackAdapt's native advertising platform. It's nice to be able to push that out since we had only been relying on Facebook and GDN in order to promote this specific content. I am excited to try out new products and new tools as tehy are being released in the future.

Meg K.

"Great Native Inventory "

What do you like best?

Share and Mel are lovely to work with and Stackadapt gives us access to premium Native inventory. It is easy to set up campaigns on the platform and our reps are there to help us optimize.

What do you dislike?

Billing has been a struggle for us so far. We've had a number of issues having proper invoices sent to us and matching them against the charges against out credit card.

Setting up campaigns is easy but the process is quite slow, as there are multiple pages to load. I also don't like how there can't be multiple tactics within a campaign. Each targeting tactic must be its own campaign, so there is no automatic optimization.

Reporting is also tedious. There are many ways to pull reports, but in many cases, you can't preview the report before you export it.

In order to maximize campaign spend for our clients and minimize waste, we'd like to take advantage of self-serve platforms like Stackadapt. So far it's been a good platform to learn on and integrate into larger campaigns.

Ashleigh K.

"Incredible results, reliable team"

What do you like best?

The results we've been seeing thus far in terms of not only site traffic, but quality engagements is incredible. I've purchased from many native content suppliers in the past and kind of got discouraged recently because it wasn't pulling it's weight like it used to. I also enjoy that it links data from analytics directly into the interface. It's the perfect one stop shop. I've been so pleased with StackAdapt, it's now a staple on every media plan I do! The team is also such a big help. Although we prefer to use StackAdapt as a self-service, the team is always there to chime in with recommendations on optimizations that we can make to the campaign. Sometimes they find things that we wouldn't have noticed, so their comments are always appreciated.

What do you dislike?

The pixel feature is a little difficult to use, but once you get used to it it's not that difficult to get the swing of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use your account team to their full advantage. They are beaming with great ideas and are there to help you.

Great results for our clients if the number one problem that it's solved. We've also seen how granular the targeting is. We've tasked our team with some of the most niche audience and they've never had an issue coming up with behavioural segments for us.

Jon K.

"Very intuitive and easy to use self-serve marketing platform"

What do you like best?

They have a great funnel visualization to help you understand how your bid and targeting are impacting your available impressions and bids won/lost. Ads are typically approved very quickly allowing you to get campaigns live faster than some other platforms. The pre-built whitelist provides you with a great starting point for campaigns that are focused on specific types of content like news, tech or political. They also have great reps that are really helpful in planning and optimizing campaigns as you get used to the platform.

What do you dislike?

The billing is not well suited for agencies that need to keep spends between clients separate. I have heard from our rep that this is in development.

Getting more control over campaigns (self-serve) while also opening up our inventory options and dropping out the cost over the major self-serve platform.

Zachary G.

"Stackadapt is the best choice for native ads"

What do you like best?

The ability to whitelist the top publishers around the web while leveraging really great ad formats. I think the on-platform tutorials are more than sufficient and their team is always willing to jump into the mud and assist with campaign activation and maintenance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike needing to send HTML5 assets to the representatives rather than just using the self-service dashboard to finalize my campaign setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend whitelisting publishers that are relevant to your audience. I would say to leverage the publisher 'Deals' as that is a really outstanding feature that differentiates StackAdapt from its competition.

Native advertising. Ability to whitelist my ads for great publishers. This is rather than making publisher specific deals every time one of my clients wants to be 'featured' or 'sponsored' on each site.

Megan S.

"Easy Native Advertising Platform "

What do you like best?

With the ease of use site experience and the customer service, StackAdapt is a really great platform for native ads as well as display & video display. The platform offers custom segments and they're regularly putting new features into beta for testing.

What do you dislike?

The platform requires a $50 minimum spend for certain types of campaigns, which I'd like to see go down. They also can't track revenue data, which is problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The customer service is really one of StackAdapt's best features! They're extremely helpful, from launching campaigns for us, to suggesting optimizations based on campaign needs. The ease of use of the platform makes managing your own native campaigns extremely easy.

We run native ads and video native with StackAdapt. The platform is easy to use and has a lot of functionality that we find helpful. The only down side is the lack of revenue tracking data available.

Kristy M.

"Most Utilized Platform in Our Agency"

What do you like best?

The StackAdapt platform is one of the easiest media platforms I have used and the staff at StackAdapt are willing to offer their help on any of our campaigns and are also quick to respond. They also take our questions and recommendations seriously and sometimes even implement our suggestions in the platform. Every aspect of the platform over delivers on performance as well as customer service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about StackAdapt. Every aspect of the platform over delivers on performance as well as customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform over delivers on all aspects of performance as well as customer service!

We utilize StackAdapt for all of our Native campaigns. We will continue to utilize SA for all our native needs and all new initiatives they come out with. (Connected TV - YAY!!!)

Michael R.

"StackAdapt is an excellent programmatic platform"

What do you like best?

Having used a number of different platforms StackAdapt stands out in two ways:

First, the platform is simple to use while still offering many advanced features for campaign creation, targeting, and reporting.

Second, the support staff are friendly, knowledgable and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

There are a few places where documentation and in-platform guides could be more clear. For example, which types of targeting will layer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely work with their in-house support teams in reviewing your initial campaigns. They often hav valuable insights as to how best to set up a campaign on their platform.

The native advertising offerings have performed very well compared to more traditional display ad units. Also the depth of targeting available in the platform has been crucial for certain niche B2B campaigns.

Jeffrey G.

"Display and Native ads with targetign that exceeded expectations."

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to drill down to a wide range of audience segments. In addition to the existing audience StackAdapt has compiled we have the option to create custom, highly focused audiences as well to meet the unique and specific needs of our client partners.

What do you dislike?

No concerns from our perspective. They keep allowing us to push the envelope and test new ideas.

We were able to really narrow in on the target audience for our campaigns with StackAdapt. By pooling together users actively consuming content around the web related to heart issues, we could identify individuals who would most likely engage with similar content produced by our healthcare client - which encouraged individuals with heart related issues to seek a second opinion.

Paul H.

"Nothing but praise for the great service and friendly and knowledgable support team."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and the StackAdapt team is more than willing to help out or jump on a call to explain how something works or how we can work together to get the best results for the campaign.

What do you dislike?

Lack of viewability reporting sometimes slows down reporting on larger campaigns as we have to reach out to the team to get results as they aren't available in platform (for now).

StackAdapt is leveraged throughout a number of our campaigns to drive traffic to landing pages by delivering a visually rich and simple to use Native template. Targeting (custom audiences, geo, etc..) recommended by the StackAdapt team is useful and fulfills the requirements of almost any campaign we have pitched to date.

Aaron N.

"Flexible platform"

What do you like best?

I find StackAdapt's interface to be really easy to use and functional. There are a few quirks that I would like ironed out, but overall I find it easy to see what I want to see. I also like the ability to optimize right within the Insights section instead of having to go through a bunch of windows.

What do you dislike?

We are still new to StackAdapt, so we are still relying on our reps to help us navigate a few of the more detailed areas of the interface.

We've had a lot of issues with other programmatic vendors not giving us any details about where our ads are running or what we are paying for them. The transparency of StackAdapt has been really refreshing.

Stacy F.

"Great Platform & Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch. They are very friendly and know what they are talking about. The platform is also intuitive and easy to use. Really top notch contextual targeting including custom segment creation based on contextually relevant keywords.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike about the platform. There are ongoing updates that make sense and the campaigns are easy to get going. One thing that would be nice to have is the ability to overlay title targeting on top of contextual campaigns which I beleive they are working on adding in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at the interface to make sure it meets the needs of whatever campaigns you are running. It is a good self-serve option and comes with great support.

Our agency is working to use the latest advertising technology to run effective digital advertising campaigns through Native and Display ad formats. The StackAdapt platform consistently delivers high-quality results increasing our ROAS.

Greg J.

"Made the Switch from Centro, Haven't Looked Back"

What do you like best?

Coming from Centro, StackAdapt is a breath of fresh air. Not only is the interface more inviting, it's far more intuitive and user friendly than Centro and other DSPs.

What do you dislike?

The targeting parameters aren't always clear. I'm hopeful that "and/or" layering will be added to the platform in the near future, and the third-party datasets do leave a little to be desired. These are things that I'm optimistic that will improve over time, but for heavy power-users, this may be a major hurdle for switching to StackAdapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're having difficulty managing more in-depth DSP platforms, consider trying out StackAdapt. While it's still growing and being refined on a regular basis, you'll likely find everything you need in this platform. And if you have any questions, be sure to reach out to their awesome support team. They're receptive to feedback and willing to guide you along every step of the way.

On a small team, managing digital advertising efforts for our clients through StackAdapt has been far more feasible than it was on Centro. It's scalable and easier to use overall. In addition, we've seen a slight uptick in the quality of website traffic we're driving to target websites, so that's an even bigger plus.

Josh L.

"Intuitive, agile, and top notch support"

What do you like best?

The platform is not overwhelming, and it allows you to pinpoint weaknesses in targeting and campaigns to make quick decisions and easily pivot if need be. The support team is always very quick to help answer any questions or even offer best-practice optimization techniques.

What do you dislike?

The interface has gone under some changes recently, and I'm sure as I continue to spend more time in the platform it will be easy to adjust, but it does take some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The quality of the support team can't be understated. They'll work with you every step of the way to understand your goals and needs and work with you to set up a strategy for success.

We're able to target valuable leads for our clients while keeping our goals in mind and easily monitor spend. Setting up campaigns with specific goals in mind allows us to adjust our targeting and strategy easily and quickly. Optimizing campaigns for engagement is something we're very excited to explore, and we're yet to find that feature with any other platforms.

Axel K.

"Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

Account team has been present, supportive, and quick to respond throughout our relationship

The equal pricing between managed and self serve has reduced any conflicts internally, we likely would not have partnered without this model

What do you dislike?

Lack of inventory reports with the export function

I'm worried that expanding into additional media formats outside of native is a dangerous goal for the platform. Specialization with native is what helped sell Stackadapt through, they are not as competitive with other large DSPs across all digitial media.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lean into the account team for help with any heavy lifting. Added a lot of value for my account.

Media performance with our native budgets. We tested a few strategies, Stackadapt was the best performer by a wide margin.

Agency

"Stackadapt provides a simple solution for native ad needs."

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Stackadapt is that reps provide real-time advice on work they oversee for agencies, but also allow in platform editing. This makes it easy for us to work through reps to get things done and manage a multitude of buys, while still allowing us to get in the details and pull levers should we be inclined.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't encountered much I dislike, but I'm not doing the majority of buys in native, so it serves its purpose well for what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The report automation through Google Data Studio doesn't offer as much info as I'd like but it's very easy to get detailed reporting through the platform or reps. Just creates a hitch in easy automation. The reps are incredibly responsive and helpful.

Stackadapt allows us to reach users with content in a compelling way throughout the web. This is an advantage for our top-of-funnel approaches.

Agency

"Great Native Platform With Great Managed Support"

What do you like best?

I think the targeting capabilities of StackAdapt are unique and easy to explain to the client. The StackAdapt team is super easy to work with and are great about getting reporting to us promptly. They have also been helpful in creating all the campaigns for us as well as coming up with copy recommendations. StackAdapt has by far been the easiest publisher I have worked with for any of my clients!

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to pull more data myself on the site, I always feel bad bugging the StackAdapt team for reporting. However, they are always super prompt and willing to send me anything I need!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take advantage of the StackAdapt team, they are super willing to help out and have provided great recommendations.

For my client, we are able to hit new users and tap into a whole new audience which has been great for both awareness and growth for them.

Jerry T.

"Fantastic combination of service and results"

What do you like best?

The reps we work with are incredibly bright and helpful. It's nice to be able to pick their brains on campaigns and actually get relevant feedback. We use StackAdapt mostly for Native, but it's nice to know they have other capabilities should the need arise.

What do you dislike?

I find that the interface isn't quite as intuitive as it could be. Stackadapt is a unique service so it makes sense that the campaign structure would be unique, but it can sometimes get in the way of quickly optimizing. Luckily the reps we work with are very responsive and helpful in getting past that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you feel comfortable with the interface and if you don't, you shouldn't hesitate to ask your rep. They're super helpful.

It''s a robust way of approaching Native that doesn't feel like it's overwhelming in it's scope. It's an easy pitch to a client because of the level of targeting available. We like the scalabiliyt of StackAdapt as well.

Sara K.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The StackAdapt team does excellent work. We have a dedicated account success team that always responds quickly. They genuinely care about helping us (and our clients) meet the campaign goals. They assist us with audience targeting and media recommendations as well. They feel like an extension of our team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we haven't had any issues. We have run 4 separate campaigns with them and they did a great job on each.

StackAdapt handles GEO-fencing, programmatic, video & native display for our clients. Their platform is very flexible and easy to work with but honestly, we seldom get in to make adjustments or pull reports ourselves since our team rep is so responsive.

Christian K.

"StackAdapt is one of the most user-friendly DSP's out there! "

What do you like best?

Although the DSP itself is pretty much a breeze to use, in all honesty, my accounts team Amika and Kendra are the primary reason I continue to use the platform. Their proactivity and genuine concern for the well-being of my campaigns is a rare find nowadays and I haven't come across any other team that is as hands-on as they are.

What do you dislike?

My biggest criticism right now would be the pacing bars, as sometimes it isn't entirely clear what I'm looking at - especially in cases where margin is added or a campaign group may not be properly reflected.

At Abacus, we started off as a Facebook only agency, however as demand for other channels grew, we realized we needed additional quality partners to promote our offerings. By having such a close relationship with the StackAdapt team, we've been able to offer quality Native, Display, and Video campaigns for some of the country's most well-known brands.

Tracy B.

"Best In Class UI & Customer Service Team"

What do you like best?

The team at StackAdapt are invested in partnership. Proactive support helps us stay on top of our campaigns and ensure success.

What do you dislike?

As the UI is still new, there are some features that can be immediately improved, such as bulk feature functionality. If the platform provides insights and optimization recommendations, there should also be a way to automate the approval of those optimizations so the system makes the changes (as approved by the trader) automatically vs directional only (meaning manual changes still made)

We use StackAdapt to drive qualified audiences based on the content they are consuming. We do brand protection (buying our own content terms) as well as conquest to ensure consumer consideration.

Dana K.

"User friendly platform that delivers"

What do you like best?

The interface is super easy and intuitive to navigate. Plus, the reps are very responsive and helpful when strategizing how to optimize campaigns. One more thing is that they're continually adding updates that make the platform easier and faster to use.

What do you dislike?

Retargeting, conversion and completion rate pixels can sometimes be confusing to set up and keep track of. Also, I wish we could turn off retargeting pools that aren't delivering, the same way we can with custom segments.

It's helping us drive more relevant traffic to articles that are difficult or time-consuming to rank for. We've seen a significant rise in traffic since increasing our spend over the past few months.

Christopher P.

"StackAdapt - most useful retargeting/native ads platform for all budgets"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt has a friendly, easy to use platform. It's intuitive, the testing facility is good, the targeting is good. The keyword-based content and context matching is VERY good for contextually relevant content ads. The minimums in the self-serve portal are excellent for pilot programs, SMBs, and companies dipping their toes in the water. Pixel tracking is handy and compatible with all tag managers.

What do you dislike?

Targeting could be improved; it's category-based rather than individual sites. Campaigns and creative are coupled, which means that campaigns hinge on creative approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like any ad platform, be ready to use known creative sizes, and have a plan with KPIs and strategy in advance.

We use StackAdapt mostly for retargeting, and its performance is excellent compared to other retargeting. For broad audience advertising, performance is on par with other display programs.

Kyle M.

"An excellent programmatic platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to run display, video, and native campaigns through one platform makes StackAdapt a one-stop shop!

The ability to work with a dedicated account support manager makes learning the platform easy, and helps to ensure that you are optimizing campaigns efficiently as possible.

It is great that you can use 3rd party tags for all 3 of the ad types (display, native, video), we use Google Campaign Manager and it integrates really well for our reporting purposes.

What do you dislike?

There is still a bit of reporting missing, namely the ability to report on what TYPE of video ad (pre-roll vs. out-stream vs. web) what TYPE of native ad (banner, in-article, in-stream).

The ability to make bulk edits could use a little polish as it works about half of the time I try to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

StackAdapt is a great out of the box programmatic platform with excellent support staff. Work closely with your assigned account manager since there is no additional cost to work with them - they will help make you a pro user in no time!

Make sure you take the learning module to become "StackAdapt Certified" as well as it provides a pretty holistic training curriculum.

Continue to suggest new features, I expressed an interest in adding an API to Google Data Studio and it came through pretty quickly which was great for our clients.

StackAdapt allows us to provide a holistic programmatic offering to our agency clients with integrated reporting and optimization.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform, nice features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The option for cost-per-engagement bidding is quite useful. Also the company is great to work with you to setup custom audience segments which is a good way to enhance targeting capabilities. They are a very good team and are responsive and helpful in dealing with us, always looking to offer new solutions and enhance their product.

What do you dislike?

The area of the site where you see the billing information could use a redesign, and should offer the ability to download the info to a csv or something so I don't have to manually add up the charges to see how much i spent in a month.

It's been a good platform for small clients who want to do Native ads, and it's allowed us to extend reach beyond what we can do with the usual platforms like Google, FB, and LinkedIn. Clients like it because it gets their ads on a wider variety of publisher sites.

Patrick S.

"Native Advertising That Works"

What do you like best?

The user interface is incredibly streamlined and makes it easy to set up a variety of Native and Video campaigns and to build out effective targeting based on geographies, interests and inventory suppliers. The platform also provides a ton of insights on campaign performance and placements (the latter of which isn't always available with some of the other native and DSP platforms we've tried). Additional features like remarketing, conversion tracking and Cost Per Engagement bidding are also easy to use and provide a lot of added value. The customer support is also exceptional, with their team always available to field questions and to offer guidance on strategy, best practices and campaign set ups.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue we ran into was geography exclusions in campaign targeting. However, StackAdapt has since rolled out this feature and it's working great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It's a great Native, Video and DSP platform that really does drive results.

A robust native, video and DSP platform that's able to effectively target specific audiences, tap into quality placement inventory and drive effective impressions, clicks and on-site engagements.

Curtiss G.

"Outstanding Value and Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The value that we are seeing from StackAdapt is more than we expected. Through our first two test campaigns StackAdapt beat our CPA goal by 20%. Their customer support is top notch, whether it be pulling reports, shifting budget across strategy, or simply letting us know which features we're not taking advantage of. Turn around times are fast, and they are always positive when speaking to our team!

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that their office isn't closer. I'd love bi-weekly meetings with their team so that we can get more campaigns up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just test it. You won't be disappointed!

Localized conversions for a national client with 800+ locations. StackAdapt beat our goal and did it with click through conversions, where other vendors were only driving view through conversions.

Agency

"Native advertising done very well."

What do you like best?

StackAdapt can run content placements in all kinds of publications, in all kinds of industries - the list is massive, and you can get really specific. Their potential audience is huge, even for niche topics, and even after you filter down for geography, etc.

What do you dislike?

The self-service targeting estimator tool still needs some work with respect to the speed at which it calculates audience sizes - but the StackAdapt team is constantly improving the platform, and they are so responsive with questions and are happy to help.

We're getting content placed for clients where it can be seen by their audiences in a natural-looking placement. The cost of impressions and ad performance has been predictable, and better than other native platforms i've used in the past. I'm really happy with them.

Dave W.

"Great Team. Great Results."

What do you like best?

I like that StackAdapt made our lives easy as marketers. With a new client on board with a new problem, we wanted to be sure we had the right partner to enter the market, and StackAdapt delivered. Higher exposure and higher traffic even gave us better data early on so that we could start to adjust our approach faster.

What do you dislike?

My only pain point for the first trial we ran was the initial set up for billing. I'm biased, as I always dislike that portion, but we also had to be sure to work out the invoicing structure and schedules. However, even that was made much easier with the team from SA. They adjusted everything I asked for at lightning quick speeds.

Exposure and reach. We trialed with a heavy content approach with multiple assets available from the same source. In the end, native was our strongest contributor to on site traffic by a large margin. From there, we are seeing better quality traffic as well that stays longer and converts.

Chelsea C.

"Great Product. Better Service."

What do you like best?

The software itself is the easiest interface I've seen. It's simple to use, simple to optimize and simple to see results. The team and account staff take the whole experience to the next level. They're proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement, great at understanding your goals and optimizing toward them, and are as hands on (or off) as you want them to be. They're easy to get a hold of and always available.

What do you dislike?

Metrics and analytics are improving over time. For now, we wish we could see reach or unique impressions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the StackAdapt team! They are experts, understand your goals, their product, and are proactive in continually sending recommendations on how to optimize your campaign while it's going on.

Our clients have small budgets for media campaigns and StackAdapt has given us the best CPMs we've seen. They even performed at half the CPM as some of our national media partners. It's a no brainer that this software makes your budget go farther.

Erica A.

"Above and Beyond"

What do you like best?

The thinking, strategies, and tactics delivered by Stackadapt are always smart and insightful and applicable to solving a marketing or business problem. They also have change perceptions about the programmatic space with clients and help to educate.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a negative experience with Stackadapt so nothing to report for dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider integrating multiple solutions and tactics as it can truly be a connected one-stop shop for many digital marketing solutions which also provides longevity and good learnings.

Drives performance and changes perceptions about the programmatic space with clients.

I
Internal Consultant

"Powerful Native Advertising Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of targeting the desired audience and receiving important data to make adjustments during the campaign.

What do you dislike?

The platform can target low-quality audiences such as low age groups if you aren't very specific with your desired targets. We initially saw some more child-friendly mobile apps serving our ads before adjusting the age demographic and blocking some publishers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This allows you to reach an audience across the web with your Native Advertising campaigns and continue to refine the message, based on actual data.

The platform allows us to reach a varied audience without having to manage ad campaigns across multiple publishers. We realized the added benefit of being able to see how different creatives/language perform to a certain audience and then modify our advertising message to improve the response.

"Great media partner"

What do you like best?

The team they have is willing to help at any turn. They are asking the right questions to ensure your campaign(s) are set up for success. They are not over bearing, they are smart about their tools. The platform allows us to be flexible with our campaigns. We started using Stack Adapt a few years ago and they have quickly build up their portfolio of offerings making them a strong option for our clients campaigns.

What do you dislike?

That we don't get to use it as often as we'd like.

The best part about this tool is that it can be self-managed, but with excellent support. Additionally, the platform continues to go and get better. There are new services and constantly new iterations of programs to better serve the users.

Tiffany R.

"Intuitive platform, great customer service"

What do you like best?

If you're looking to grow traffic and have a solid budget to do so, StackAdapt is a great platform to check out. Their platform is very intuitive for anyone new to programmatic native ads, as I was when I started using the platform. I love the metrics dashboards for the campaigns. The customer service is also stellar – I've worked very closely with my campaign managers to learn more about best practices in optimizing campaigns, and I've learned a lot from them. They're very fast at getting back to me about anything I need.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't very much I dislike about StackAdapt, as I use it mainly to grow traffic and engagement. If your goal is conversions, however, you may have a more difficult time reaching your goals.

Brand awareness – you get a much wider reach with StackAdapt than you could with one-off ads

Traffic growth – I've been able to grow traffic to our blog with a lower CPC than Google AdWords

Engagement – I've seen good rates of engagement, so we are reaching our core audience

Denis M.

"Great service people"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a team of people who really care and listen. They take clients' feedback and use to get better at their operations. This is very rare these days.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about their team or service. Everything is solvable with them because they listen, care and try to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not be afraid to voice all your current digital marketing concerns to StackAdapt team. They are genuinely interested in solving this puzzle and could provide a lot of data-based insights. You can trust their team of experts and develop partnership relationships in which both parties will benefit.

Better efficiency with native ads. Very in-depth reporting that allows you to make your next move based on data. The problem of digital ads attribution is something their team is trying to approach with solid methodology. At least, they are actively engaged in this dialogue as it's a big challenge for any digital advertiser with performance goals.

Jordan S.

"One of the best native DSP's on the market"

What do you like best?

The customer support is one of the best we've experienced... we love working with the team over there. They're extremely responsive and go out of their way to help you achieve your KPI's. We also love the simplicity of their UI, from setting up the creatives to launching campaigns.

Their ability to utilize IP to track conversions across devices, and show you that journey, is brilliantly executed.

Lastly, the ability to create custom segments based on their proprietary data can be extremely powerful, and really help you target the desired audience without the additional expense of 3rd party data providers.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe about the platform is it lacks some of the capabilities that other DSP's offer such as week-parting and being able to determine the gender or age demographic of the buyer when using 3rd party data. This can be frustrating if, for example, you're running a campaign targeting both male and females between the ages of 45-60. When conversions do occur, you can't tell from which demographic inside the platform. So it's important to setup campaigns by separating gender in the beginning.

StackAdapt helps us to run native advertising across multiple supply sources with increased efficiency.

Shane L.

"Great Experience! "

What do you like best?

Stack Adapt has a very easy to use platform and the results we've had over the past couple months have been great. Excellent targeting capabilities with super high CTR and low CPM's. Staff is friendly and knowledgable. To be able to target people in-market for what you offer is proving to be extremely powerful. Need to reach a certain market? They're team will do the research for you and create a custom audience for you to test. We've been very happy with Stack Adapt and will continue to use them on into the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike so far. Staff is super helpful and quick to respond and they have improved the platform even since I started using it, over 2 months ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. There's no minimum to give it a shot like other native advertising platforms.

Quality traffic that converts... That's always the goal and SA provides. We've been able to achieve very low CPC from this very targeted traffic which you'd expect to pay much more for.

JT S.

"Great Platform And Only Getting Better"

What do you like best?

The platform keeps evolving to become a better tool for advertisers.

What do you dislike?

Platform overview page is a little disorganized and always defaults to All Advertisers... i wish i could easily go into an advertiser and only see their campaigns - just better dashboard navigation similar to Facebook Ad Manager or Google Ads

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great native partner!

StackAdapt allows us to bridge the gap between programmatic display and engaging content. We're able to get more people to our site to view our content than standard display has allowed at a lower cost.

"Wonderful customer service!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Stackadapt because of the ease of setting up a campaign within the platform and the great customer service given by their team of account managers.

What do you dislike?

I don't enjoy the reporting platform or tool available through stackadapt because it's not very intuitive or user-friendly. I think if it was more basic and easier to filter, I'd be more likely to use the reporting platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend StackAdapt to another media agency.

We're often executing campaigns that are trying to achieve brand awareness or see a lift in sales. In Stackadapt's Native campaigns, we usually use these ad formats to drive on-site education and engagement. This helps drive users down the funnel. We've seen great success with Stackapt with on-site engagement during native campaigns.

Noémie B.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, the support from the team is amazing and the relationship between us and the Stackadapt team was very customer friendly!

What do you dislike?

Even if the platform is easy to use, it's not very intuitive at the beginning (especially when you are used to Google Ads for exemple).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stackadapt is a great product for video and native campaigns!

Stackadapt is great for video campaign and native ads. We have great results for the Club Illico campaigns (which is a video platform like Netflix).

Marina G.

"Easy to Manage Platform and Super Helpful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Although it's easy enough to launch a campaign in StackAdapt even if you have little to no experience running ads, there is always a dedicated account rep to help if you have questions. They explain all the different components of a successful campaign.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I like everything about the platform and support

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other similar platforms out there, but StackAdapt's customer service really sets them apart

We use StackAdapt for our native ads, as well as some display. I have realized the benefits and effectiveness of native.

Johnathan M.

"Great platform for Programmatic Native Advertising"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a very intuitive and user-friendly platform for programmatic native advertising. Their onboarding process is very good, and customer service is very helpful. You have to go through an "approval" process, but once you do they'll turn you loose and you can create campaigns from small to large. No minimum spend, which is nice when you're just testing things out.

What do you dislike?

They are just now adding features for display advertising as well, and so far do not support that many different types of ad formats. You won't see any of the more exotic sizes, for example. For a beginner, however, less is more, and it actually simplified the process when I needed our art department to come up with the actual creative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform, easy to use, no minimum spends. Awesome customer support willing to walk you through things in detail.

We have started investing more time and money into our blog content, and wanted to leverage it to drive some extra paid traffic. Obviously native programmatic units are the right fit for blog content, and StackAdapt was a friendly, easy to use solution to get started.

Agency

"Great Customer Service and Tech"

What do you like best?

They go above and beyond to make sure are campaigns are up and running, and hitting our KPI. They offer full transparency on where my placements are running, and give me access to the platform. My account manager responds very quickly and has an answer for almost all of my questions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike. Sometimes, the performance is not up to our objectives, but they're always willing to provide solutions or a way to help improve our results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give StackAdapt a shot if you're looking for a DSP to test out for Display/Video/Native campaigns.

We are using StackAdapt to help drive qualified visits to our clients website via Native ads.

Learn more about StackAdapt

StackAdapt Videos

Learning about StackAdapt?

* We monitor all StackAdapt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7