ReportGarden

ReportGarden is a software that helps online ad agencies create analysis and performance reports for clients by linking with adwords, analytics, bing ads accounts using APIs and loading data into reports.

Work for ReportGarden?

Learning about ReportGarden?

ReportGarden Reviews

Ask ReportGarden a Question
Showing 18 ReportGarden reviews
ReportGarden review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Reporting, dashboards and client portals and MORE"

What do you like best?

Where to start. Report garden has been amazing when it comes to reporting, dashbaords and client portals. The reports are super customisable, showing our clients the key metrics which they care about with white-labelling available to make it feel like it is our report and it's being sent directly to the client. Moving on to dashboards, we have created a dashboard template for Facebook which shows basic key metrics our sales teams and clients can see snapshots of their campaigns. This then flows onto the ability to assign contacts and clients to Dashboards and reports through their client portal. We send our client a log in request and assign them the reports and away we go.

What do you dislike?

The one thing we dislike is the fact we are unable to filter the report per ad without creating a filter on every widget you have in your report. It is a little time consuming doing it on all widgets but if you could be able to select ad account, select ad and then generate a report for just that ad, it would be phenomenal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a reporting platform, ReportGarden is the way to go. There are plenty of customizable options you can get on custom report templates which make your reports unique to your business. If you also have several clients who are also wanting to know how their ads are performing and always ask for regular snapshots, creating a client portal and assigning them client access to their very own customisable dashboard is amazing.

Report garden cuts down time spent making reports, so you can get to the optimising of your ads more.

The biggest issue we faced was the scheduling of our reporting and a platform where clients, client services and sales team could view snapshots and performances of ads. Reportgarden does that with a breeze. We are able to create a custom template and dashboard, then schedule it to go directly to the clients on the 1st of every month without worrying.

Another benefit is the ability to margin ad accounts. We apply the margin and report garden manages to do the rest with the numbers without having to change values manually.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ReportGarden
ReportGarden review by Santosh M.
Santosh M.

"ReportGarden Review"

What do you like best?

Reportgarden is an amazing reporting tool. It is one stop for all reporting requirement. Using this tool, I can create reports for all my clients especially, I can provide them Google Analytics and backlink detailed report which is excellent. The white label feature of this tool is great as it does not show the client that I am using report garden to create report

What do you dislike?

This tool is amazing. I have nothing to say against the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for reporting solution tool then use this tool

This tool solves all reporting issue in our company. Since we have multiple clients so using this tool we can manage them all easily. Also using the templates we can send proposals to the new clients. There team is also excellent they set up a call and told us everything from creating reports and custom templates

What Marketing Resource Management solution do you use?

ReportGarden review by Nickolas R.
Nickolas R.

"Amazing reporting software for our Social Campaigns"

What do you like best?

What we like best in Report Garden is the fact that we can create individual client dashboards. Within these dashboards, we have all the information our clients and sales team need to quickly log in, analyse their campaigns and see how they are performing. With that, we have added reports which can easily be exported by our sales team to show off to the clients.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that creating a template can sometimes be hard to work out. With that, if i want to only show campaign results for one individual campaign, i need to filter the results to just that campaign instead of selecting thead account, the campaign and showing the results like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to show off your campaigns in well presented reports, report garden is right for you. Plenty of functionality and with client portals so clients or sales people can go in and see their campaigns performance in real time.

The biggest problems we are solving is campaign reporting. 1. Report garden allows you to design your reports and whitelist them so the clients can see them and how well presented the data can be and 2. The reports can be scheduled out weekly and or monthly so when a client demand reports every Monday, or once every two weeks, a quick schedule can be updated and Reportgarden will send out the report to the client.

ReportGarden review by ankita s.
ankita s.

"ReportGarden Review"

What do you like best?

I have been using this tool for quite sometime and it is a great reporting tool. Using this tool, I can easily generate reports for Google Analytics, Backlink and even create proposals for the new clients. It has a lot of templates that you can choose from which helps me to choose and send it to customers

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with this tool and this tool is amazing and I have no problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great reporting tool then try this tool

This tool is excellent for creating reports for clients. And sending proposals for the client. Using this tool, I can save significant time which I can invest in other activities.

ReportGarden review by Vijay C.
Vijay C.

"Reportgarden is useful tool to prepare high quality reports for client"

What do you like best?

I have recently started using this tool and I am in love with this tool. It helps me to create high quality reports for the clients. The most important feature of this tool is that you can connect it with various platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and Bing and create reports. Moreover, using this tool, I can prepare high quality proposals for my clients without wasting much of my time.

What do you dislike?

This tool fulfills all my requirements so I have nothing to say against this tool

This tool is helping me to solve report problems. I can easily create reports for my clients and also create high quality impressive proposals in few minutes

ReportGarden review by Administrator

"ReportGarden = <3"

What do you like best?

The filtering capabilities, hands down! I can pull in data from only the Facebook ad sets I want by filtering for ad sets that contain a common keyword. I can exclude ad sets that also have a common keyword, which shows me only the combined data I want to see for select ad sets.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is no Instagram integration, but I hope they will build in the future! We're also brainstorming the possibility of a SailThru integration.

With ReportGarden, I can pull data on client campaigns that shows landing page data from Google Analytics, data from Facebook Ads, and Facebook Insights all in one place. I can use the chart widgets to create beautiful colorful charts and filter using keywords to see audience data from specific ad sets. ReportGarden also shows screenshots of the actual post creative if you set the dimension in tables to "ads" and you can pull in the ad set name right beside it, as well as all the metrics like clicks, impressions, views.

ReportGarden review by Naomi T.
Naomi T.

"Latest upgrade not as good as previous version"

What do you like best?

Report Garden can generate the final report with the minimum time spent. It is presented in a very professional way. All information is generated clearly upon adding all the sections (bouncing rates, visitor sessions etc).

What do you dislike?

The latest upgrade has been making the original easy access harder to grasp. It might need some time to find the section that I require on the left panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serious Digital Marketing analysts who are interested in purchasing long-term program will need to consider before purchasing Report Garden as it requires a certain degree of online marketing skills. I believe upon purchasing the program should ease the job responsibility and minimise the time spent on report generate for clients.

Report Garden helps solve the online marketing campaign, from ranking, keywords to adwords. It is actually an all-in-one package but with certain limitations for trials users.

ReportGarden review by Chaunte R.
Chaunte R.

"Excellent Platform and Fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

The platform is very user-friendly and I've had an incredibly pleasurable customer service experience.

What do you dislike?

No Google My Business Insights reporting.

We're currently using Report Garden for tracking and reporting on all campaigns for our clients for AdWords, Bing Ads, SEO, Facebook, and more. The reporting and budgeting capabilities are very stout. My only complaint is that Google My Business Insights don't integrate. Other than that, I've been very satisfied with the programs.

ReportGarden review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Very visual, easy to use reporting for agencies"

What do you like best?

I love that I can combine multiple data sources into a single, simple report. It's very impressive for clients and very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

It's a fairly new product so sometimes it take a while for them to catch up to the ever-changing platforms such as Facebook ads. It's also not super customizable. For example, if you have custom conversions set up in Facebook ads, it's difficult to report on those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team is very eager to ensure the product is up-to-date with the latest features. If you have a feature request, let them know. All of our requests have been implemented.

Easy, automated reporting for clients.

ReportGarden review by Lynford U.
Lynford U.

"Very useful and intuitive "

What do you like best?

With the amount of platforms I use I have found that their integrations are exremely useful and time saving

What do you dislike?

Some numbers don't display correctly and it can be time consuming to fix it

ReportGarden has made monthly reports much more organized and effective

ReportGarden review by Agency in Retail
Agency in Retail

"Helpful staff, great product"

What do you like best?

Clean dashboards, I can create my own custom reports, robust integrations

What do you dislike?

Don't dislike anything. Some of what I was trying to accomplish seemed like it required more manual steps than was necessary. Turns out the answer to doing things more easily was not always intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried Tapclicks and others and chose this

Has helped me provide detailed data reports to clients that demonstrate the ROI of our efforts with their marketing dollars

ReportGarden review by Tara L. D.
Tara L. D.

"ReportGarden creates beautiful custom reports"

What do you like best?

I can easily drag and drop to create amazing custom reports for clients and internal work.

What do you dislike?

I would like some additional report templates.

I'm clearly communicating success and optimization data to clients in minutes, not hours, and without a great deal of manual data pulls.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good tool for reporting and client dashboards for the price"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to generate a report from the templates provided and the templates you are able to create.

What do you dislike?

Accounts get archived automatically without the user archiving it. Limits are reached easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, you really can't beat this. There are some issues with customer service but if you don't have a large amount of clients, this is a great report building tool.

Ability to schedule reports to be sent to clients automatically.

"Best support ever!"

What do you like best?

My problem was fully solved and very quickly,

What do you dislike?

None. They fixed my problem better than I could expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Perfect for Facebook Reports. Best support ever.

I had a problem with the billing and they solved the issue in no time. Nikitha has been extremely nice to me. She found the perfect solution for me. It's the first time I meet a support so well prepared and my problem fixed so quickly.

ReportGarden review by Danny B.
Danny B.

"Convenience Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule reports on a monthly basis and have them sent directly to my clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my scheduled reports won't run or pull in the wrong Information.

ReportGarden cuts the time it takes me to send monthly reports in half!

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Account Management, Customer Relationship and Support to Top Management"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use once you are set up

What do you dislike?

dashboard templates are not live like the reports

you cannot find a GA or adwords account by the account number

We have a good new reporting system which our staff are enjoying

ReportGarden review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Easy to use, cuts reporting time down from days to minutes"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, many popular data sources are available.

What do you dislike?

Can't mix data sources into one visualization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

We are able to constantly update how we tell data stories because it is so easy to update graphs, charts, etc. without having to spend days reconstructing a report.

ReportGarden review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great UI and Easy to use handy platform"

What do you like best?

You can report and manage all your SEO, SEM and PPC activities all on one platform. What more can you ask of a tool?

What do you dislike?

Not, much to dislike about this tool. But hope they keep on adding new features to the platform that are related to digital marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is one of it's kind. go for it. take a trail to understand more about the product.

Reporting and Auditing

Learning about ReportGarden?

* We monitor all ReportGarden reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.