ReminderCall Reviews & Product Details

ReminderCall Overview

What is ReminderCall?

With ReminderCall, you can send HIPAA-compliant, automated appointment reminder calls, text messages and emails from your own software. Our platform works with EHRs, EMRs, Spreadsheets, Google Calendar, and Microsoft Outlook Live. We can also create a custom solution if you use a proprietary calendaring system. Start stamping out no-shows with appointment reminders today! Made in the USA--no data is sent offshore, ever!

ReminderCall Details
English, French, Spanish

ReminderCall is an appointment reminder software that allows users to see all confirmations and replies live on their dashboard.

Reminder Services, Inc. is one of the only appointment-reminder vendors that still keeps all data in SSAE-16 server colocations in the USA, so your information is never sent offshore. We are ensured and PCI, HIPAA, and TCPA compliant. We help you follow all regulations so you can focus on your customers without worrying about no shows. You get unlimited calendars, unlimited users, and unlimited phone support. We provide a truly month-to-month service with no overages or hidden fees.

ReminderCall
1998
Morgan Hill, California

ReminderCall Videos

ReminderCall Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ReminderCall community
Have you used ReminderCall before?

ReminderCall Reviews

Showing 50 ReminderCall reviews
Already have ReminderCall?
Director of Transportation
What do you like best?

They took the time to help me get my account set up and functioning the way I like. The business I work for has some unique needs, in regards to needing reminder texts sent. They listened and then took the time to brainstorm with me about how to best set up my account. It's quick and easy now! I barely need to take a second out of my day to set up my reminder texts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had to think for a bit about this. If I could provide feedback, it would be that the automation could be improved. I use their automated google calendar service to send reminder texts to my team, for upcoming shifts at odd hours. Not every shift is the same however, and I'd like there to be more customization with the message I automate via google calendar. The current setup is fine and works great, and I have a hunch that it would get complicated rather quickly if I tried to customize my reminder texts based on time of day AND what to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you call them and ask for help setting up your account! Even if you manage to set up the service all by yourself, they usually have tips to make it even easier! They are terrific with customer service and my phone call with them turned into making my job easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is a major benefit for my company! We use ReminderCall to send texts reminding staff of an upcoming shift, at odd hours. Previously, staff wouldn't remember until it was too late, and it would result in a major customer service problem! ReminderCall has fixed that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hi Phil, there may be a way to set up multiple calendars or rules to achieve what you'd like--we'd need more details to give it a try. Please reach out to help@remindercall.com and they may be able to find a workaround for you. I'm glad the system is meeting your needs. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Medical Services Office Coordinator
What do you like best?

Customer service is awesome product is easy to use. I like being able to upload my appointment spreadsheet and have calls made from there. The customer service helped me set up my template and that was awesome. Being able to notify 1,000 patients in 10 minutes or less. It is great. I love that it is easy to use and great customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love this service. Everything works great. I have no dislikes at this time. The only thing maybe to be able to upload 24 hours in advance. I cannot stress enough how wonderful this product is. Interfacing with our software would be nice. Our software is Healthwind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I let them know that it is an easy website to upload and have text messages sent out. I love using this program to send clinic wide texts to patients about making appointments and for appointment reminder calls and texts. I highly recommend to everyone I talk too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Doing reminder calls so I don't have to pay staff to do the calls. Cutting staff time and be able to redirect staff to do something else. We can do a clinic wide text to all patients about specials and about information regarding Covid. It has been a life saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Yay, what a great review! So glad to hear that ReminderCall has made communicating so much easier and freed up your staff. Thank you for referring our service to others!

O
What do you like best?

Very easy to send text reminders for client appointments and to receive back either a confirmation or request for us to contact the client. ReminderCall staff has been quick to answer my questions and help me to utilize their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a problem with using this program in the almost two years that we have used it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the main benefits is the ability to text forms to clients and have their completed forms migrated directly into our client program. This has saved us a massive amount of data entry time, potential human entry errors and money that would have been paid to staff to manually enter the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

What a great review! It's amazing how simple reminders can save so much time and money while decreasing human error. Thank you for pointing that out! If you need any assistance, please remember that live, technical support is included with your account.

Senior Coach
What do you like best?

My favorite thing is that the service is intuitive and simple to set up and works so I don't have to! I was able to set it up and I received outstanding customer service along the way. Zack was reaching out to ensure I had every question answered and I knew exactly what I was doing. The step-by-step guide showed me exactly what I needed - how to connect my Google Calendar appointments so they would automatically send a text reminder to my students. I also love how easy it is to respond to a question or comment when a student responds via text and it comes to my email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the overall user dashboard looks a little basic, but functions well. I know ReminderCall will improve the UX as they scale and get feedback from their users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had 35-40% of our scheduled student calls being missed. Thanks to an automatic text reminder, as well as a personalized text follow-up, we have reduced that number by more than 50%. It's also an alternative option when we are trying to reach students who have gone missing and are on the verge of dropping. This service is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hi Nick! We are in the process of migrating customers to Version 2 of our software, complete with a sleek new UI. If you are using Google Calendar, Customer Support will be reaching out with instructions shortly. We're so glad ReminderCall.com is making it easier to communicate with your students. Thank you for sharing your experiences here!

Physical therapist
What do you like best?

We like our clients to be reminded of their appointment tiles to prevent overbooking and prevent no shows. Remindercall takes away the stress our staff use to take on in order for our clients to have these reminders. Plus it integrates with our software so we extra steps! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reminders will queue early in the day so changes with our schedule are not reflected in the actual reminders later in the evening. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See if it will integrate with your software for less steps and better ease of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time and stress down on staff. Clients more committed to appointment times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hi Joshua, I am so glad the system is helping prevent no-shows and is reducing stress--that's always a good thing! Depending on the software you are using to connect to ReminderCall, there may be a way to set a consistent queue time. Customer service will be reaching out to you to help. Thanks for the wonderful review!

Executive Director
What do you like best?

We love being able to keep our clients reminded about their upcoming appointments and they are able to confirm! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that we don't like about ReminderCall Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely believe you will not be disappointed if you choose ReminderCall! Switch to ReminderCall today! It's inexpensive and easy to use! You will greatly reduce your clients No show appointments! It's quick to send them a reminder and then you get a response letting you know if they confirm or need to reschedule the appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients are remembering they have an appointment so we have less "no shows". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Wow! What an awesome review. I am sharing it with the team and smiling because the service is reducing your no-shows as it is meant to. Thank you for the great feedback!

AM
What do you like best?

Precision of service, lack of errors and very customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike. When we've had errors, the customer service team is very responsive. Compared to the previous service that I had, this is far and away better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a high quality system that works well, has a concerned team and is committed to your success, then this is the system for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only errors that we had were early on in the process with getting some customization problems worked out. Otherwise, there really hasn't been any problems. This service is much cheaper, much more precise and the team is much more responsive than my prior service. This is why I like this service so much and considered doing this review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We do take pride in our old-school customer support. I forwarded this review to the Team and it made their day! Thanks again.

Director of Client Services
What do you like best?

Sending out one message to many clients. And we can have many different categories of texts to use. The categories are very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The greatest challenge is being limited in the number of characters we use in the text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on board and make your business/practice more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are saving time calling or individually texting to remind clients of appointments and other information. This makes it easier for us to quickly get information out to clients as well as confirm appointments. People respond better to texts than calls these days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hi Melinda, we're so glad that you are saving time sending reminders and information to your clients. We will be adding more characters to the text messages, so stay tuned! Thank you so much for your testimonial.

Chiropractor
What do you like best?

By using ReminderCall, I have been able to reduce the work load of my employees, as they no longer have to make personal calls to remind each patient for their appointment. Though automating our text reminders and syncing them with our office calendar, each patient receives a text 48 hours in advance of their appointment (even on the weekends). It has been a huge help to both our office and patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set up was a little cumbersome. It also seems like the setup page was a little outdated. This did not affect the function though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ReminderCall has allows our office to focus more on the patient interaction rather than having to spend all of their time over the phone just to create reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Most of us here at ReminderCall have worked in healthcare, so we know, first hand, that it's such a relief not to have to remember to call patients every day... especially on holidays and weekends. Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Chiropractor
What do you like best?

I like that I can log in from any device. I also like that everything goes to my email although patients think we are texting. I don't have to respond right away if I am busy and the messages are securely in my email for future reference if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't select patients in my EHR software and quickly send a message. But that is an integration with my software problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price is great for the services provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A lot less patients miss appointments. They also love how easy it is to communicate with me which makes my schedule fill up faster, as well as any changes known about in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on G2. We're so glad to hear that ReminderCall makes it easier for you to communicate with your patients. Thanks again!

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

ReminderCall is an easy and efficient way to send appointment reminders to our clients. We love having this as a resource to send appointment reminders to our clients. The process is simple and fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more capability for communication with the client through this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a service that is easy to use, this is it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We find that more clients are confirming appointments and showing up for the appointments using ReminderCall Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The product works great! Its set up within my current EHR, and works without me needing to do a thing! It takes me no extra time, no wondering if the reminders went out...just set it and forget it! And I love that the text reminders come from my office number, and patients can text back when needed as well. Just an all around phenomenal product, that does not break the bank, and does exactly what its supposed to do!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works amazingly! You will not be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to remind patients of their upcoming appointments. And the ability for them to communicate back to us with a text is a valuable resources, and save us time on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hooray! It's wonderful that ReminderCall is working for you, bridging the gap between your EHR and patients, without breaking the bank. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on G2.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like how the program automates with my EHR software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of it is clunky and tough to figure out exactly how it accomplish things, however the customer service is great and can walk you through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save time and have someone help you set it all up. Once thats done, you are good to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This frees up my receptionist from calling and texting patients about their appointments. You also dont have to give out an employees phone number this way. Patients like getting the reminder and this helps keep appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hi Damon, thank you for taking the time to let us know how things are going for you. We're so happy to hear that your receptionist doesn't have to text patients manually anymore--by the way, using ReminderCall makes HIPAA compliance easier than texting from a cell phone! Thanks again.

Owner/Chiropractor
What do you like best?

Customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful. Reminders go out without fail. Patient's love them. Changing messages is very easy to navigate and quick to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More customizability as far as being able to easily send out various types of messages would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Decreased missed visits equals higher revenue and higher patient retention. The reliability of the service can't be beat. Our patients absolutely love these reminders and most no longer ask for an appointment card. Cost for the service is lower than many others I've researched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hi Jeanette, it's wonderful that your patient retention (and revenue) went up, that's what the service is meant to do. Thanks for letting us know!

Client Experience Manager
What do you like best?

Its saves us time and energy. The clinic has 7 Physiotherapists and 3 Massage Therapists....imagine the number of people we need to call to remind their appointments on a daily basis? This is GOLD! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have been with them for 2 to 3 years now and I have no complains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and you'll like it. It touches the client three times to remind them: text, phone and email reminder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None so far, the company has been really good. They are very flexible, they allowed us to stop payments for three months due to the pandemic when we had temporary shut down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hi Christabelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are very happy that the system is working for your clinic and making your life a little easier!

See how ReminderCall improved
AH
What do you like best?

Flexibility of changing messages to patients messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not always getting updates when patients respond, possibly patient issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Service and helpful with outgoing messages, due to all kinds of changes in 2020 they consistently updated our policies for COVID-19 and kept our messages short but informative Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting appts confirmed be text & voicemail and patients letting us know the day before if they are not able to make it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Like many companies, we were put on the spot with COVID-19 and had to change gears very quickly. We're quite proud that our service helps customers communicate with their patients about COVID-19 and about vaccinations. Thank you for the feedback, it's very much appreciated!

AM
What do you like best?

Reminder.com is very user friendly. The reps are extremely helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful thing is having to change the message in the comment box. There is a auto msg but it is incorrect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reminder.com is professional & very friendly to navigate through any process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reminder.com solves any of our questions especially when it comes to sending out massive texts to our patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hello! There is a way to set your auto-message. I do not see any contact information here so please give us a call and we'll set that for you. Thanks for the review!

AM
What do you like best?

I like that we are able to customize our Reminders for our Spanish speaking patients to receive custom created Spanish text or calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some minimal setup issues we had for very specific appointment types and language differences... but ReminderCall resolved them without too much issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ReminderCall has eliminated any extra employee time spent doing reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad to hear that the ReminderCall Spanish reminders are working for you and freeing up extra employee time. Thanks again!

AH
What do you like best?

I don't have to do anything. The system does the work. Saves me so many headaches and cuts down no shows!!! for like an incredibly low price. I can check the system when a client swears they did not get a reminder call, and I can play it for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like texting feature included in the price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing...great product the way it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me so many headaches and cuts down no shows!!! for like an incredibly low price. I can check the system when a client swears they did not get a reminder call, and I can play it for them. My billings are up 10% because of fewer no-shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Wow, thanks for the great review! We're so happy that the system helped raise your billings by 10%. This means it is working as it should. Remember that technical support is included in your account, so please do not hesitate to reach out if you need to.

Thanks again!

CEO
What do you like best?

It works well with our client database so we can confirm client appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have no complaints about Reminder Call at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do not need to make additional phone calls or send email reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Love that the service is working so smoothly for you... that's what we like to hear! If you need any assistance, remember that live customer support is included with your account. Thanks for the feedback.

President
What do you like best?

set it up and forget about it . it works automatically Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot save more than one outgoing message to choose from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps keep appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Thank you so much for your feedback! Bill, our Customer Service Team will reach out to see if you can get on Version 2 of ReminderCall which allows you to save as many scripts as you'd like.

AM
What do you like best?

Ability to disseminate different messages to multiple people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to become more customizable. For example for one reminder that I constantly send out I would like it to have a formula built in that it automatically subtracts 10-minutes from the time from one columns values. Right now I am doing it every day in excel before I upload the sheet. However if the preference is saved in reminder call then it would save me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Same as what I wrote for dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hello,

Thank you for the great review. I will bring your feature request to our engineers to see if this is something that can be added in the future. I will also share this review with our technical support team as they love the feedback. Thanks again!

AH
What do you like best?

I really like the consistency of the reminders and daily updates to let me know if a reminder failed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If our system needs rebooting I have to go in and restart remindercall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great way to increase attendance to any type of appointments. It is ridiculously easy when it is integrated with your software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had terrible attendance for patients that had the same appointment time every week for months! Our attendance increased at least 30% immediately with the reminder texts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how the software is working for you. That your attendance increased by 30% means that the system is working as it should. That's great!

Remember that technical support is included in your account. So, if you ever need any help, we'd love to talk with you.

See how ReminderCall improved
Owner
What do you like best?

I like the value, convenience and I especially like it's integration with my EHR software - it shows who confirmed right on my calendar! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little old and difficult to navigate user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to call patients to remind them of appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chantal Halmos of ReminderCall

Hello Dr. Brian,

I'm so glad the system is working out for you and that the integration is making your life a bit easier. We are in the midst of releasing ReminderCall version 2.0, so keep your eyes open for a new interface. We'd love your feedback!