SimpleTexting

SimpleTexting provides Text Message Marketing and SMS Solutions that are Simple, Affordable & Effective!

Work for SimpleTexting?

Learning about SimpleTexting?

SimpleTexting Reviews

Ask SimpleTexting a Question
Showing 147 SimpleTexting reviews
SimpleTexting review by Lindo J.
Lindo J.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SimpleTexting
SimpleTexting review by Jerry L. H.
Jerry L. H.

"SimpleTexting: Marketing with text messages."

What do you like best?

Simpletexting is a very interesting tool to carry out marketing campaigns using text messages, although this method of advertising is one of the oldest in the market, it is still valid and you can perform different campaigns, using these media, which is a feature that even all the people in the world use, the application of simpletext has special services for different types of campaigns, one of them preferred, are the automatic answers, that can be programmed in these messages, which allows to make the work faster and the client will receive the answer you want, at the time you want, through this system and along with other features of this tool you can develop different market studies, such as surveys, and different contexts by this means, in addition, that the application allows not only send text, if not images, which helps to have better developed campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it usually gives certain problems, with the import of csv files, where the contact lists are kept, sometimes the complete information on the contact lists is not loaded, and a manual verification must be done, which takes a long time, sometimes the messages can be marked as spam on the phones, although I am not clear that this is due, it happens on a few occasions, but it is something that can happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an ideal tool to launch all kinds of advertising campaigns, using text messages.

it is a different way of reaching people, in a medium so saturated with information, we can exploit, the media where there is not so much competition, which allows reaching new users.

What SMS Marketing solution do you use?

SimpleTexting review by Hani S.
Hani S.

"Great texting service"

What do you like best?

This is the second service we've used for texting in the past two years and it works perfect, easy to use, new staff can quickly get acquainted with it, organized interface, secure data storage for our organization's contacts.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much we dislike, it can always be cheaper especially for non-profit 501C3 organizations like ourselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! We switched to it a few months ago and are very satisfied, we're not considering swtiching to any other service in the forseeable future. If you wish to save money and get your orgs message accross, this service is for you.

Easily apply credits to whatever texting campaign we're doing, very simple and user friendly that I didn't need any tutorials to figure it all out the first time. Texts are sent cleanly and quickly without any issues unlike other services we've used.

SimpleTexting review by Joe H.
Joe H.

"Great SMS Broadcast Software on a Good Price Point"

What do you like best?

We have been using SimpleTexting for almost a year now and I appreciate the ease of use of the software. To get through the basic task of setting up an SMS campaign, sending it, and tracking responses, it does the job without making it difficult.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple situations where the software was buggy, a screen wouldn't load or list counts were off. We were able to get quick help from support to resolve our issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be conservative on the number of text messages you expect to send per month and plan to send more than expected.

We were able to use SimpleTexting's API to integrate text messages into our onboarding process for one of our process. Using the API allowed us to save time and send a text message to our members right away.

SimpleTexting review by Tedi S.
Tedi S.

"SimpleTexting is a very Simple yet Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is the best feature and the keyword selection comes next. We ran a company initiative that required us to communicate multiple users at once in real-time. SimpleTexting allows you to send out cental sms messages to a group and get their responses in real-time sent directly to your computer. You wouldn't believe how efficient it all is. They really do make it easy. Plus the cost is favorable for anyone to take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

You are limited to which shortcode you can use. I can see this being a problem for uses as SimpleTexting gets bigger. It would be great if you could recommend what shortcodes, that are close to what I want, are still available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have the ability to use SimpleText on a limited basis. You should definitely give it a try; will not be disappointed.

Reaching out to users and customers with interactive marketing campaigns.

SimpleTexting review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"SimpleTexting is super awesome."

What do you like best?

The ease of use combined with the customer service team's willingness to help with whatever random questions I throw at them.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that more companies don't operate like SimpleTexting. And, if I'm being honest, that SimpleTexting doesn't offer a 5,000 text per month plan, since that would really be right in my sweet spot. But overall, there hasn't been much I've disliked so far, especially compared to other plans/companies I was looking into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a need for text messaging, you'd be a silly fool not to use SimpleTexting to accomplish your goals. And I don't use the phrase silly fool lightly. I've known plenty of silly fools in my life, but I've now realized that those people were primarily silly fools BECAUSE they weren't using SimpleTexting, so now the world makes much more sense to me. Bottom line: SimpleTexting = Less dumbness in the world. Amen to that.

Engaging with our church congregation in a dynamic way that leads to positive results and applies more universally than JUST social media or JUST email.

SimpleTexting review by Karen H.
Karen H.

"Happy!"

What do you like best?

I found it a little tricky getting used to it to be honest, but I was determined. Compared to other text-in apps this one was great for what I was looking for. What I found the most helpful was the conversations I had with the people on the other side of the messenger. I sent some pretty challenging questions and they were quick to respond and get back to me. They also provided a lot of extra credit while I attempted setting it up (I did a lot of texting in to figure it out).

What do you dislike?

The apps get a bit confusing. I wish we could use two at the same time.

We are using it to gather information from new people in our church. If they're new, they text the number with the keyword, then they get sent a coupon (on a URL from our website) and I follow up with them the following week with a "hi, welcome to our church!" type of convo.

SimpleTexting review by James  S.
James S.

"Great way to keep in touch with your customers "

What do you like best?

I love that you can keep in touch with my customers with just a text. My customers love the birthday app. I am able to send special coupons to my customers and give away some of my wax melts on their birthday. I also like the text 2 win app. It is a great way to keep my customers engaged.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most and wish they would fix is with the text to win app. You can’t use the same key word every time. If a customer texts the key word to be entered in the contest then the next time you want to run a promotion those people who had already entered that key word for the last giveaway won’t be entered because they are already part of that particular list. I wish they could fix this so I don’t have to have 15 different lists most of which have the same customers.

I am able to keep in touch with my customers. And drive them to my website.

SimpleTexting review by Jacob M.
Jacob M.

"Connecting - not Campaigning"

What do you like best?

We finally have confidence that our event invitations are reaching the schools, clubs and charities that asked to share in the box office of new Hollywood movies! Bulk email was failing everyone...

What do you dislike?

The platform is far superior to others we have used over the last 7 years. And it is always adding new features—perhaps the platform could add a "canned" reply section...? We have so many schools responding now that we could answer them faster perhaps with some copy & paste responses? (When we don't guide them to reply with a code...)

For many years we have been strictly email based—and for the sake of economics we still do our first mail-out through bulk email. But 40% bounce and then we have junk/spam folders to contend with. Now we follow up all the bounced and unopened emails with SMS texts to all of our schools and charities in the program.

SimpleTexting review by Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

"Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

How accessible the software is and how it is user friendly. In addition, they are adding features that I think will only enhance and make it more marketable

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to add emojis without being charged an additional fee. I think for pictures or gifs there should be an additional charge since it has more GBs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product for the price and offers amazing support. It is easy to navigate and allows you to gain control of your campaigns making it beneficial for any business.

The only problem I have is that when someone sends a message back you have to check the website inbox. It would be nice to receive an email from SimpleTexting so that we know we received a message. Other than that I am very satisfied with the site.

SimpleTexting review by Richard A.
Richard A.

"Straight forward and easy to use system"

What do you like best?

Love how simple the user interface is and everything is pretty self explanatory. I like that the messages get sent right away and dont need to be approved by someone before sending.

What do you dislike?

When you are trying to message users the system limits you to only one outbound message you can personally send to someone. This is a big inconvenience because when a user has a question or needs help we cannot help them through the texting server system.

We have been using SimpleTexting to promote events at the club that we have every weekend. We also use it as a coupon that guest show at the door for discounted entry. We have realized that the discounted entry is a great incentive for people to subscribe to our text.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Simple, Useful, and Great to Work With"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform is easy to use and doesn't take a lot to figure out. There are some really useful tools like the text to win and text to vote that I really like. I'm also very pleased with the customer service and how they helped us out for being a non-profit that is just getting started.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I usually have to think hard to come up with a keyword that isn't being used. The keyword needs to be simple but most of the time the first few that I want to use are already taken. I know this could be solved if we upgrade our plan, so it's not really a negative against Simple Texting but more of a frustration because of where we are in trying this platform out and what we're willing to take on.

We want to get information out quicker to those we are serving and partnering with and also make sure more people get the message rather than putting it out on other platforms and people falling through the cracks. We also want to make giveaways quicker and have a way to easily ask questions that will have a better chance for response. The main thing we've realized is that after collecting subscribers for our giveaways, we can then reach them with a follow-up message that we wouldn't really be able to do.

SimpleTexting review by McLean J.
McLean J.

"Simple, just as the name implies"

What do you like best?

I finally found a product that allowed us to have a keyword text back tool using our very own number. We have an unlimited list of keywords we can use for any activity or event at our church. This tool makes it super easy to promote anything to our congregation.

What do you dislike?

In order to have zero restrictions on our keywords, we chose (at not additional costs) to use our own phone number as the number people will text too. I would have preferred a short code like 463463 rather than our full 10 digit number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a ton of research before selecting SimpleTexting. It truly is what the name implies. If you want a solution that is easy to train people how to use, simple to implement, and have quality support to guide you along the way. SimpleTexting is the solution.

As an example, I was out of town and we experience a glitch with the tool. I could run tests with support from my cell phone and we discovered the glitch was not them or us but was with Verizon. They reached out to Verizon to seek the best solution to move forward. The support team was thorough and great to work with.

Our primary use of this tool is to create another easy way for people to sign up things. Almost every single keyword textback has a link to a website or online form. But being able to simply say a keyword rather than a longer website address is awesome. It's becoming a part of every piece of advertisement we have for events and activities in our church.

SimpleTexting review by Joshua E.
Joshua E.

"Very easy to use and great support. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up for our needs. Reliable on a consistent basis. Our customers appreciate that the texts come though and work most of the time for their end users. The tech support has been extremely agile when we report issues resulting in very little down time.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Sometimes I have a hard time find a spicic code we set up in the past. So maybe a better search function unless I'm missing something. Other than that there isn't much to dislike. It's a very solid platform.

Making it easy for our for all of our customers to roll out their apps easily to thousands of their users. Our customers appreciate how easily it works and how quick and consistent texts come through.

SimpleTexting review by Clark T.
Clark T.

"Great deliverability with SMS. The plat form is easy to use"

What do you like best?

The easy interface it has & the reliability day in and day out is great. We are now using it for 2 of our company's. The quick response of there tech team when you have question or issues. Addison Leatherman & Sean Mc Ternan are extremely knowledgable & can guide through every feature, options & work arounds.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be aggregated across the messages for the month or day. That would be easier then exporting a file and manually tallying up everything. Also a report showing the most opt out times could be very beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get with there team and do in depths demos. They can teach you a lot that you might not have figured out alone.

We are now able to continually re-enguage with our users easier & directly with out all the in boxing issues from something like email.

SimpleTexting review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"An easy-to-use texting platform"

What do you like best?

Simple Texting is well laid out and easy to use, it's easy to add users and create new campaigns. It's very easy for me to send text messages to large groups of people very quickly, and I can send to specific lists easily.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I'd always love for it to be more inexpensive, but that's true for everything right? Oh also, one time I changed my plan and was charged twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a text message solution, this seems like a fine choice.

It's super easy to talk with wide groups of people involved in our organization. We can send last minute information or corrections, we can discuss things with groups of people.

SimpleTexting review by Jamison B.
Jamison B.

"SimpleTexting Makes Regular Text Communication a Cinch"

What do you like best?

SimpleTexting really makes it easy to set up Autoresponders for lists so that you can drip content to your subscribers. It also makes it super easy to look at segments of your lists so you can cut the list as neccessary. It also has an easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if it were possible to create an auto-responder for whenever a subscriber texts us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great and easy to use text marketing tool. I particularly like the simplicity of the user interface.

We want to send content to subscribers regularly and this makes that super easy.

SimpleTexting review by Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.

"Best texting application ever!!"

What do you like best?

It's a breeze to use and we love that we are able to import lists of contacts. We love that our patients can stay in contact with us at all times, to request appointments. They are also able to keep us informed of their progress after surgery and so much more. This is a great system. We feel as though our patients love this app as well as they are starting to use it more and more. We love that patients feel that this new texting system gives them more access to us, especially when there is a emergency situation.

What do you dislike?

wish our patients can text us even if we haven't texted them first. But not really a deal breaker.There is not much that we dislike about this application. we are very happy with how it functions and works with our daily routine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this application!! You will be happy you did!

We are more connected to our patients, we are able to stay in contact with them during emergency situations and they seem to have more comfort in knowing we are just a text away. Even after we are closed for the day.

SimpleTexting review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Simple Texting: A Must Have for Churches"

What do you like best?

I like the I can import lists directly into the software. Most of the time we have lots of sign ups for different church functions and its super simple to integrate the sign up list right into Simple Texting. I also love that I can schedule out several texts at one time. This allows me to make several texts up in one day for the week. Customer support was easy to reach and responded back in a timely manner. I also think the price is quite reasonable. We share this software with different ministries within the church and as long as we have different keywords, we can all send separate texts throughout the week. This keeps up timely and organized which is a blessing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like. I wish all participants were able to put their first and last name so I can correlate the number with the person, but that feature doesn't hinder the effectiveness of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

love it!

We were having issues with people responding back to the text without us knowing, but this was resolved when I called customer service and they set up my email to receive all incoming texts. I get to stay on top of all communication relating to the church congregants and the office.

SimpleTexting review by Jackie D.
Jackie D.

"Very helpful and understanding!"

What do you like best?

I love the instant chat with someone to help with my questions. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, understanding that I am not techy and easy to get along with! For what we need right now their price is definately best. The longest we have went to have them fix a problem was 1 day. They explain the reason something happened and how to either not have it happen again or how to fix it quickly by ourselves. On a phone call one day the gentleman and I sat and listened to a bird signing in his window and it was cool! Down to earth individuals who know their stuff!

What do you dislike?

Only 160 characters space to compose a message. I do a lot of abbreviations that we feel may not look professional since we are a college. Our shortcode is also used by another business here in town and at times we will get their messages for people signing up which in turn sends them our messages and then they block the number and don't receive anything from the main business they were trying for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use....give it a try!

Getting the word out to our students using today's technology. We will be looking into using more features that are available to help enhance our messages. A benefit is being able to see them on a screen and not on a phone and have to scroll through 180 replies!

SimpleTexting review by Paola G.
Paola G.

"Very Good "

What do you like best?

Its super easy to create keywords and set up lists. Very intuitive in that way, and this is coming from someone who is tech challenged. Campaigns are easy to set up as well, and they send fast. My favorite part is that you can schedule them! Also that you can add pictures to all campaigns. I just wish they weren't so expensive

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the inbox works. At all. This is the one down side.

When I sent my first campaign there were 1000 + messages in my inbox. I had to go through one x one message and "read them". There was no way to click them all at once and mark read. When I sent the next campaigns the inbox didn't get flooded. Looks like it got fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't text your customers or you will get charged extra.

I own a restaurant with a basement speakeasy. My events are about food, beverage, and live music/entertainment. My account got frozen because I sent an invitation to my guests to be part of another list about tastings. Very annoying. I also wish we could talk to the guests without being charged.

Its easy to see who from our customer base is interested in hearing from us.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Use SimpleTexting to allow our customers to get a direct link to pay for paper order forms with a CC"

What do you like best?

I like the shortcode 555-888 the best. It is easy to remember.

What do you dislike?

When new numbers subscribe to a list there is no way to mark them all as read / viewed. We dont use the number to number texting all that often and to always see a 99+ bubble near our main list of subscribers that have not been contacted or viewed is annoying.

I would also like a way to be notified via email when my account is approaching the threshold for the current plan that I am on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be creative with your shortcodes. When using the shared number most common / short keywords are already taken.

We use simple texting so our users can get a direct link to a page in our e-commerce web site that allows them to pay for items not ordered online with a credit card. We have seen a large jump in conversions on our paper order forms.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Easy, reliable, transparent text messaging service, good for smaller users."

What do you like best?

The customer service with SimpleTexting is really good. Via chat, in person, or on the phone, they talked us through even the simplest questions. I also like that it's a manageable service for our size and use needs. We look forward to finding new ways to use the service too.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard could be more visually helpful. Some things like billing are almost hidden. The inbox is confusing. The contacts who opt out could have an opt-out date perhaps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service. I was concerned about some of the other services out there seeming like scams or not real people. We've even met a Simple Texting employee and spoken to them on the phone and chat. They are good people ready to help you.

To start, we are improving awareness and attendance of events. We are able to communicate timely information to people who wish to hear from us more. We also are seeing that when we promote the text event reminders at events, people who otherwise might not sign up for emails or hear from us are signing up for text messages.

SimpleTexting review by Ken D.
Ken D.

"Ginger Creek"

What do you like best?

Simple Texting is easy to use and has lots of additional app functionality. It's super easy to see when people respond, I can create campaigns to custom segments of my database, it's really an all around great software!

What do you dislike?

Really nothing, the mobile app is a great addition! I have only ever had one issue, and the customer service team resolved that almost immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy, and don't hesitate to ask questions. Their customer service team is super professional and responsive!

I'm able to communicate with all of our students and leaders easily. When we cancel events or have promotions, Simple Texting has made my job WAY easier!

SimpleTexting review by Tanner V.
Tanner V.

"Texting for Churches"

What do you like best?

SimpleTexting is one of the few companies that empower the user. The design and user interface of the platform is super easy for campaigns big and small. With the release of the SimpleTexting iOS app, I am able to monitor and start campaigns without ever having to be at my office computer.

What do you dislike?

I would love for my organization to have separate logins so they could manage their different keywords/campaigns. As of now, we are all sharing one account which can lead to confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with different ways to communicate your message vis SMS texting.

We are a church and pushing critical information is often one of our biggest challenges. Our "customers" are now able to hear about upcoming events, obtain information, and be alerted of changes instantly on their device. This is a huge help in u becoming proactive in our communication.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"SimpleTexting Makes Text-Based Marketing Simple "

What do you like best?

Shortcodes are quick and easy to set up, and the entire platform is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

We've experienced a few small hiccups with the platform, the last of which happened this week where a few of our keywords just stopped working and development had to step in to correct the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! It's a great platform that can boost your marketing efforts significantly.

We are an app developer, and we didn't have a easy way to get the app on to people's phone. Sending download links by email wasn't effective, and either was explaining how to to search/find/download it app in the App/Play Store. SimpleTexting has made everything so much better because it's simple to text a word to a shortcode for a download link.

SimpleTexting review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Great texting service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. With Simple Texting it's very easy to create a text, and either send it now or schedule it for later. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

This is kind of a user error, but sometimes when I schedule a text I don't save it properly, and the text is gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer support.

We are a house of worship, so we send updates to our various groups include members, youth, children, and different language groups. This was a valuable service during Hurricane Harvey as it easily allowed us to communicate with our members when our services were canceled or meeting.

SimpleTexting review by Michaela M.
Michaela M.

"SimpleTexting says it all"

What do you like best?

We've been using SimpleTexting for several months now. It is so easy to use. We can tell right away if the text sent correctly and who has responded.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we dislike. This product meets all of our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a lot of research before selecting SimpleTexting. They were the most reasonable company with the best options for our small non-profit. If you need an affordable easy to use product this is the one for you.

We work for a ministry that likes to send out specific prayer requests. This solves that problem when we want to request prayer.

SimpleTexting review by Melissa E.
Melissa E.

"Reaching out across countries"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule messages and respond back to people who send us messages. The ability to send messages to our Canadian Members as well as our members in the United States. We have to have a separate account for them but they can link and use the same codes.

What do you dislike?

The need for separate accounts for other countries. It would be easier if we could have one account and just have additional fees or something to add the other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan to get people to sign up for texting and promote it as often as possible

We use Simple Texting to reach our members during events to get immediate information to our attendees. It reminds our attendees of events and specials we have during the event as well as communicating last minute changes.

SimpleTexting review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"Interacting with my clients"

What do you like best?

Simple Texting allows me to interact with my clients on a regular basis. I send out a monthly market update along with an invitation to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. This interaction keeps me top of mind for referrals and directs clients to my website.

What do you dislike?

A few of my clients have opted out because of the connection they make to spam email and text messages.

I offer access to photos and listing info to prospective buyers driving by all my listings.

SimpleTexting review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Excellent Texting program for patients"

What do you like best?

I love that you can send a message from a code instead of a phone number.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about it. It is a great product! We enjoy it! It is very user friendly unlike some of the rest of the competitors out there. I feel like everyone should use this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a easy awesome texting program this is the one!

I am able to reach more patients quicker than calling to verify appointments.

SimpleTexting review by Ralph P.
Ralph P.

"Group Texting at its Best!"

What do you like best?

Simple Texting has been a great tool for me to keep in touch with members of my club. Hands down better than all group text formats and apps that I have used. It is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I think the one thing I am not too happy with is the limit of characters that I can use in 1 text. Although that has been fixed by consuming more credits to send the text.

Life happens and as a small business owner with limited staff when I have experienced last minute emergencies and had to cancel a class or change schedule last minute it has allowed my member to be well informed. When last minute changes occur this best tool to keep customers happy and in the loop.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Speaking with the SimpleTexting agents is always a five-star experience. They are quick and accommodating and always friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I ever had was that I was told something would be done automatically, and then when it wasn't and I reached out about it, they told me I was supposed to follow up. But even then, they still took care of the issue, so I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have an excel sheet of names and numbers!

We are able to text our consumer base with updates or contact them with issues about their accounts. We can also send reminders about our events -- it's much more efficient than email!

SimpleTexting review by Sally K.
Sally K.

"User-Friendly and Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

True to the name, I like how easy it is to navigate the system and how flexible the subscription plan is. Though this service isn't as robust as other options we considered, as a non-profit it's difficult to justify and commit to the cost of other services especially when they require annual contracts .

What do you dislike?

I wish the web forms could be more customizable without knowing how to code.

We're a church trying to increase member engagement and also send out reminders/updates for announcements that we often either forget to include in our printed bulletins. Though still only a very few handful are subscribed to these specific text alerts, it has helped to drive more leads and receive more form submissions for registrations, etc.

SimpleTexting review by Stephanie  W.
Stephanie W.

"Super easy SMS system for business"

What do you like best?

I can forward the responses from the shortcode to my personal phone

What do you dislike?

that 555888 is the phone text number to use. maybe other options to have?

Recommendations to others considering the product

when comparing to other texting sms platforms this one seems to be the easiest to use and understand. the team put a custom plan together since i don't need a lot of texts to go out

no problems. they give specialized plans if you don't need the full text plan.

SimpleTexting review by Anika M.
Anika M.

"Makes my work easier"

What do you like best?

I like being able to send mass texts to my beneficiaries and also engage with them one on one. Having unlimited keywords is super useful as well as automating messages.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way organize the inbox by list (i.e. just seeing the messages from people in a certain list). Also, I know there is no way around this, but the shortcode does make it difficult to engage as much people as we would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth a trial if it's a service that you're considering.

Streamlining communication with our beneficiaries. It has cut down our communication time significantly.

SimpleTexting review by Naveed L.
Naveed L.

"SimpleTexting is feature-full, but easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I love the inbox feature... feels just like I'm sending messages from my phone. The campaign feature is very nice too, for larger campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike... I picked it because I like the features it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check it out!

We need to send mass texts - both to leads for marketing purposes and to our current customers to send important notifications. SimpleTexting is great for both of these.

SimpleTexting review by Mario Catalino C.
Mario Catalino C.

"best short code and ease of use in the industry"

What do you like best?

short code, super user friendly user panel

What do you dislike?

wish they had a form you could text to customers (or mini page with a form) with surveys and data collection questions in one simple quick to use form, instead of customers texting back every answer to a survey for example. wish they had a way to send QRCODE coupons to a batch of customers using different QRCODES. wish they could send mms messages at the same cost of simple messages. wish they had a better way to A/B campaigns to a group

Recommendations to others considering the product

compare pricing and features

communication and data collection

SimpleTexting review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"All engaged couples should use this for wedding planning!"

What do you like best?

My husband and I used this to schedule text messages to our wedding guests about important details, our hashtag, our website link, etc. It was a lifesaver! Especially on the day of the wedding when things didn't go according to plan, it was EXCELLENT to be able to text ALL of our guests right from my phone! Seriously, SimpleTexting needs to market this to newly engaged couples!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All couples planning a wedding should use this to communicate with guests! We collected cell phone numbers through The Knot and imported them into this site. It was a lifesaver!

N/A

SimpleTexting review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Most Affordable and effective way to communicate"

What do you like best?

I like the pricing of Simple Texting. It is a very cost effective way to communicate with everyone in my organization. It is also very simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a "confirm" button before you push "send now" on text messages. I have accidentally "sent now" instead of "schedule for later" and everyone received the text a week too early.

I now communicate effectively with EVERYONE in my organization. 100% of the people on my list open (and hopefully read) my texts to them so they know what is going on.

SimpleTexting review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"Simple Texting for a Daily Devotional"

What do you like best?

We set up a drip campaign to send out a free daily devotional.

What do you dislike?

People are unable sign back up for the devotional if they have already went through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that can really help in automating getting messages out. There are many different ways that this program can be used. We are using the drip campaign to send out a daily devotional. There are a few nuances and areas for improvement, but overall this has really helped our church.

We are able to get the Word of God out to people on a daily basis and it is fully automated.

SimpleTexting review by Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.

"Functions well "

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform to send out mass texts to my customers. Integrates well with Mailchimp and my website.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it sent pictures as part of the message (not attached using a URL). That is the single thing it could do to improve function for my needs!

On-the go marketing is great. Texting customers with a link to products is super helpful.

SimpleTexting review by Joanna K.
Joanna K.

"Great for Non-profits!"

What do you like best?

Customer service has been fantastic. As a non-profit SimpleTexting really worked with us to come up with an affordable plan to help us reach our supporters.

What do you dislike?

I suppose the only thing would be templates, but they have worked on that recently and I just need to educate myself or contact customer service on how to use them for messages that I send frequently! : )

We've been able to get more customers in to our resale/thrift stores with SimpleTexting. They also worked with us on a non-profit discount rate!

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Great way to Communicate"

What do you like best?

We use this to stay in touch with all of our youth group kids and their parents. With one message we can contact everyone. It saves us hours of making phone calls daily and leaving voice messages and have to play phone tag back and forth. It has made our job some much easier and freed up a lot of time so we can focus more on working with the kids.

What do you dislike?

nothing. It works perfectly for what we need it to do

It saves our employees hours of work calling everyone individually and playing phone tag back and forth.

"New to SimpleTexting"

What do you like best?

I love their customer service! They are prompt, helpful, and very friendly!

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if it's because something is refreshing or what, but occasionally I will go to send a text to an individual and it doesn't actually send, so I end up having to send it again. This doesn't happen very often though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! They're great!

SimpleTexting has given us the ability to collect information from interested parties after a pitch from the stage at a large event and follow up with them later.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Excellent tool job fairs and recruiting"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started. Setting up multiple Quick support from the team, and the staff go out of their way to help.

What do you dislike?

Customers can set up a keyword campaign and "camp" there, whether there is an active campaign going or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works well for centralized recruiting. Ours is rather decentralized, and it required a bit more thought as to how we would serve all customers. This brought us to using more keywords than I would like (as the administrator), but it is worthwhile.

A good recruiting tool. Easy to get our info in front of a prospect.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Good Enough for Our Purposes"

What do you like best?

Easy to train users. Good customer service upfront.

What do you dislike?

I would like a plan with a smaller allotment of text messages - we don't get nearly the use of what we pay for. We pay $25 for many text messages that go unused (although they have started rolling over - that is a new feature). Also, we have to try and adapt our procedures to their cookie cutter templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheaper plans for less texts

Using it to follow-up with clients - no benefits yet still in trial phase.

SimpleTexting review by Nikki G.
Nikki G.

"Does the job, but lacks sophistication "

What do you like best?

Umlimited keywords, UI is pretty intuitivive

What do you dislike?

Not able to send MMS, unable to bulk export data, lack of stats to measure impact, have had some technical issues, cannot use full phone number instead of short code or short code is not unique

Engaging with our customers in channels outside of email

Majority of customers are well receptive to messages

SimpleTexting review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Easy to use and efficient!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the product. It is easy to see what your message looks like for your subscribers, allows you to monitor your delivery status, allows your subscribers to message you back, and more.

What do you dislike?

I would like to know the open rate of my messages and maybe duration to see how many subscribers are actually reading the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial for sure - the costumer service reps are more than willing to help you out in the learning process!

Better, faster, and more relevant communication method than my typical newsletters.

SimpleTexting review by Jared L.
Jared L.

"Accurate Name - Simple Texting"

What do you like best?

SimpleTexting makes it easy to send out mass text communication to any group that you choose. They have templates to make crafting messages easy and a scheduling feature to send out messages at a later time or date.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is a little bit clunky. It operates more as a mobile-friendly website designed inside the casing of an app than an app itself.

We are easily and quickly able to communicate with specific groups of people about anything we would like them to know.

Learn more about SimpleTexting

SimpleTexting Videos

Learning about SimpleTexting?

* We monitor all SimpleTexting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.