Text-Em-All Reviews & Product Details

Text-Em-All Overview

What is Text-Em-All?

Since 2005, Text-Em-All has been a leading provider of mass messaging services for businesses, organizations, and churches in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Users can instantly deliver important reminders, emergency notifications, and alerts as text messages and/or phone calls to any size group. The interface allows users to access the service online and includes features like message scheduling, personalization, templates, auto opt-outs, surveys, and reporting.

Text-Em-All Details

Send important alerts, notifications, and reminders in just minutes with our automated messaging service.

In an industry people love to hate, Text-Em-All decided to be different by being a values-driven organization. Making customers and employees happy is our strategic plan, and our culture is our competitive advantage. Our purpose is to create positive experiences for those around us. For us, that means being a joy to do business with. We take great pride in customer support, easy to use interfaces, transparent pricing plans, and being a trustworthy partner for our customers. We've been providing mass messaging services since 2005 to small and large organizations across a wide range of industries. Call or text; we've got you covered.

Text-Em-All
2005
Frisco, TX

Text-Em-All Videos

Text-Em-All Screenshots

Text-Em-All Reviews

Showing 414 Text-Em-All reviews
Already have Text-Em-All?
What do you like best?

Quickly and easily send text and/or phone broadcasts to employees and vendors from your desktop, laptop or even cell phone in seconds, see who has received it, who hasn't, who has unsubscribed, and know that you've communicated quickly and effectively on important broadcasts when seconds count. I also like being able to create distinct contact groups to send to easily. You can also draft messages in advance so they send at specific times in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to be able to add more content in texts without certain carriers dividing them into multiple messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to get ahold of people quickly and easily this is a great solution; not super sophisticated or glamorous but easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's been much easier to contact employees immediately who we know are less likely to review their email and know that we'll be able to get ahold of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can text all my field staff at one time. I can also text potential candidates and let them know how to apply for positions. They can all respond to me and let me know what's going on. It makes them more comfortable with communicating their real feelings. It also helps to verify their number. It so simple and easy to use. I can write any message I need to and it gets to everyone. It helps me to know what numbers are good and which ones are not. I like the fact that you care about my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I would have know about this sooner. There is absolutely nothing I hate about Text-Em-All. It is a little pricey. Needs more advertisements on this product. Should be more confident as a company and boldly step out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize it. It is a great tool. Once you start using it you will be hooked on it. It saves you time and money in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get more response back from texting people than emailing them. More recruitment. More communication. Less excuses. More interactions and confidence. I can use my contacts for this. That makes it easier. This will probably the biggest thing ever. I will actually speak with my ex-employer about using this. He can mass text his workers for his properties. This would make it so much easier for him. He can also send text to his tenants. As a matter of fact I can show ths to my ex landlord who was always looking for ways to communicate with her tenants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and that I can pay as I go without having to subscribe to something I might not fully use or need. I also like that I can access either via phone or PC. The multiple groups are also great for having multiple users send messages to their people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the texting length limit was a little larger and that audio files could be attached to text so that the exact same message could be used for both text and voice calls. These are not too difficult to work around but would be welcome improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. With the pay as you go option, you really have little to lose and so much to gain when communicating with your people or families. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating with our people important announcements or upcoming events. It is a great tool for our prayer chains as well as for sharing urgent needs that may arise. It's also a great way to do simple reminders for things such as time changes and service cancellations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting Coordinator and Sourcer
Entertainment
What do you like best?

I really love the personalization where I can add the first name of the person who I am sending it too! It really makes it feel more customized and helps alot to build relationships and a great first impression. What I also really LOVE about the service is that it was VERY automatic so right after I submit the text message, it sends out to the candidates VERY fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the numbers cannot be texted which again is not a reflection of the product or the service but it is annoying that I cannot text all numbers through the service. One feedback I wish to provide is that I wish I could send out different email reminders on here as well in a "text message" fashion. It would be nice for those that I cannot text or doesn't have a textable phone number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping us with GREAT turnaround time and great metrics. I use Text-Em-All for sending out orientation reminders and for candidates to be able to go through background checks and extending offer letters. When I sent out text messages, it allows us to be even more successful in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This service gives me the ability to quickly and easily stay in contact with all the members of my church. This has been especially important during the COVID crisis when communication is so difficult. Most importantly, it allows me to stay in contact with older members who do not have internet access. The price is also extremely reasonable. This is a service I can no longer do without. Thinking about signing up, don’t hesitate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is literally nothing I don’t like or I think needs fixing. There are few services I can say that about. I have no complaints with the service or the support. It is just that good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t hesitate. Sign up now! It will do everything you need it to do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest one, as mentioned earlier is being able to stay in contact its senior adults who do not have internet access. A second, however, is that the service gets the calls out so quickly, it is ideal for letting the church know when we are having technical issues with a streaming program. Additionally, it can be used to take votes during business meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Text-Em-All is great for an online teacher like me when it can be difficult to get in touch with parents and students. I especially love that when I text through TEA I can see which texts went through and were received and even those that did not go through (information I would not receive if I sent my own text messages from my cell). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I would love is to have forwarding abilities so I don't miss any text replies from students or parents (or an app with push notifications so I can check responses quickly). Otherwise, I absolutely love the service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Text-Em-All for teachers or anyone else who needs to send mass messages and get in touch with employees, clients, etc. You can see who receives the messages, if phone calls were answered or if they went to voicemail, and you can identify if any contacts have old or inaccurate information (something you can't easily do when making phone calls or sending texts from your own phone). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No real problems other than reminding myself to check for any text message responses. My favorite features for both Text-Em-All and Call-Em-All phone calls are that I can see which families received my messages, and which I need to follow-up with if they did not go through (it helps me figure out which families have outdated information in our system). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Financial Officer
What do you like best?

Text-Em-All has been a Godsend during the pandemic, and we have found lots of uses for the service since then. During the pandemic, being able to quickly and easily send critical time sensitive information to ALL of our employees and be confident literally all of them would see it and read it was a lifeline. Since then, we've found the service to be a great way to quickly and easily get out the word about all hands meetings, company announcements and more. In addition, the service if flexible and affordable, and has a simple, intuitive design that is super easy to lean and to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Text-Em-All. Perhaps if it could tie in to our HRMS to get employee names and numbers that would be nice. Now I have to periodically do an export and then import into the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Text-Em-All is great for time sensitive communication. It is also great when you want to be very sure that an employee will read something. We try hard not to overuse the system - no more than 2-3 texts per month. That way employees don't get "fatigued" by it and are more certain to actually read the messages that you DO send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Text-Em-All solved a huge, acute problem during the pandemic communicating quickly and instantly with all of our employees, wherever they were. Now, it's still great to be able to send a message quickly that you know virtually everyone will read, vs. an e-mail that gets deleted or a poster on the message board that is ignored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use. I love the flexibility to schedule calls or texts at certain times and the ease of entering numbers. It's a great way to connect with our families at our daycare, especially if there are important announcements. I know for sure the parents get the information when we call or text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love everything about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of getting the same information to all our parents at the same time. We have software that messages them through an app but they don't always see them and families don't always read their email. But everyone seems to answer their phone - especially when they see that their child's school is calling! The main benefit is the fast and accurate information getting to everyone we need to send it to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use to reach all associates at once. An amazing product that allows us to reach all employees about policy updates, covid, flu shots, and any other details we have throughout the company. We have been able to reach our staff as frequently as we'd like and need to in order to keep it safe and provide community updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Text-em-all really has no issues with our company. We use it on a regular basis to reach out to our employees as well as resident's family members. I guess the only thing would be the cost per transaction. We are reaching out to about 100 employees at a time so it does save time when trying to reach all of the employees at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a very simple and easy to use product, choose text-em-all. They are an amazing product that makes it very easy reaching out to all your employees for any update you may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Text-Em-All has allowed us to send out a mass phone call or text to our employees with updates on anything HR related. It has especially been helpful recently dealing with COVID and all the updates required following CDC guidelines and the health department. Mass text or calls to our employees have been extremely helpful as our staff has different shifts and is impossible to get all staff together for meetings or gatherings to announce any updates within our community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hand-down, the best feature is the speed at which the calls and texts are made. We also love the "survey" feature, which is very helpful when trying to determine the number of people to prepare for a given meeting or event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that lists open with only the first 5 names in view. I always have to change it immediately to 100 and wish it would remember that I never only look at the first 5 names. Also, I wish there were a couple of more chances when doing recordings before the system says: "You have reached the maximum number of attempts......" At least 2 more attempts would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In order to save points, review your recipients list before sending out your broadcast. This is a time when you can prevent duplicate phone calls (i.e. home phones and cell phones receiving the same message). This is especially true when I send an evening or weekend broadcast because there is a potential to send it to a husband's cell phone, wife's cell phone, and a teenager's cell phone at a time of day when they are all at home and could have received the information on the home landline. Of course, I am referring to voice broadcasts, which is what I use most of the time. Then following your broadcast, make sure and correct/delete/verify any of your recipients who appear on your "invalid" list. Otherwise, you will continue to send to the invalid numbers and most importantly, it means someone is not getting the information you are trying to broadcast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Obviously, this has helped solve many problems related to communications. We are able to rapidly get information out when someone has died, and our Caring Ministry is able to get their efforts to assist the family in progress. The "survey" solves the problem of over/under preparation for small meetings or big events. During the pandemic, the system has been absolutely essential in our communications about canceled services, events, as well as other important information that the congregation needs before leaving home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Text-Em-All platform (which I continue to think of as Call-Em-All, because we mostly do voice broadcasts) is very easy to use. I am able to queue up a week's worth of messages in a few minutes. They deliver on schedule, as expected. There is an API which we can use to automate some of our process when and if the time comes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The audio is down-sampled for telephone use, and sounds pretty tinny. This is completely understandable, based on what the platform is designed to do. It has been very consistent, and has not been a problem for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial, and see for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our service is a series of inspirational messages that subscribers receive as phone calls at unpredictable times. The platform lets us scale up and down as the size of the group changes, and we can easily accommodate multiple time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Response from Megan Reninger of Text-Em-All

Hey Brenda! Thanks for leaving us a video review. We are glad to hear that our automated calling and mass text messaging service is helping with your communication needs. We just recently increased the text message character limit from 320 to 640!

To find out why we do not offer email, check out this informational blog:

Executive Director
Response from Megan Reninger of Text-Em-All

Donna, Thank you for taking the time to leave Call-Em-All an excellent video review. We can't believe that it's already been 10 years of having you and the Roaring Lambs Ministries as a valued customer! It's customers like you that let us continue to do what we love.

What do you like best?

The custom message feature and the two way communication via text with patients. It is user friendly and easy to learn. The ability to be able to communicate with patients via text has increased our feed back from patients when confirming or cancelling their appointments which allows us to open up slots for additional patients to take the cancellations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. I've been using this product for years and their improvements have been excellent. Early on they have listened to my feed back and with my feed back and others the feedback was implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy to learn and easy to customize program. It's worth trying and if you need help Call Em All staff are happy to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Appointment reminders. With the voice mail we were getting very little feedback from our patients to confirm or cancel their appointments, as soon as we moved to reminding them via text messages our feedback is great. We have very few that do not respond to the texts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Megan Reninger of Text-Em-All

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We take customer feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to improve our service. We are glad to have loyal customers like you that have been a part of our growth and journey.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and allows you to connect and send messages to multiple different people very quickly! Sometimes you aren't able to reach out to every single person individually and this solves that problems. You can send reminders, give updates and so much more without having to call or message each person. This has been great for our company reaching out to not only customers but employees as well. I would highly recommend this service to other businesses to connect with their employees or customers. I also like how it tells you how many people actually answered the call, how many voicemails you got and how many people you were unable to reach. The best part is it comes at a great price point, too. I haven't found many other services around an affordable price point like call-em-all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! It is very convenient and provides great service for us. There are not changes I would make to this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you struggle with sending messages or updates to employees or your customers, this is a great, easy and affordable option! This has been a great solution for our company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to connect and send messages to a ton of different people at the click of a button. This is great when you need to get a message out quickly but don't have time to reach out to each person individually. It allows us to reach out to tons of different people and give updates and send reminders. We will continue you to use this service for years to come. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Dean
What do you like best?

Text-em-All is a comprehensive communication tool that keeps our members informed of upcoming events, changes to scheduled events, and emergency situations. The system is fairly easy to use and makes calls quickly to the roster of everyone within our fraternal organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The portal for Text-em-All retains all previous messages and can be tedious when trying to sort through old messages that have been completed. This catalog is a minor nuisance, but the system can be cumbersome when sorting older items or clearing cache from old calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system keeps our members informed in a timely fashion and allows us to easily communicate when information is vitally necessary to safety and wellbeing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Text Em All is very easy to navigate. The interface is very intuitive and the uploads are seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to set up recurring messages to go out to the same group. I also wish the system integrated with our CRM system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great, easy to use text message system that does not require a lot of technological know-how. It is a great tool for beginners who want to improve communication among their stakeholders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an educational organization, we are trying to find new and innovative ways to reach both current and prospective students. Today's students aren't checking their email; however, they will read a text message. Using Text Em All, we can send messages directly to our students with all the action steps they need to get enrolled or stay on track with their college education. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Manager
What do you like best?

The website is user-friendly. Contacts are easy to input and text messages are easy to send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it hard to easily sort through contact lists--sometimes I don't want everyone on the list to receive the message and I have to page through to find everyone. Maybe there could be an option to display more contacts at once when selecting who to send a message to? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great system if the people you're trying to reach use texting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mass communication problems have now been solved. We no longer have to use a phone tree--everyone is contacted quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I love how the entire team can view all the text messages sent prior. This makes it really easy to track our communication for our associates. The copy and paste feature it very helpful when including phone numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to search a phone number and view all the texts sent to that person. We have people who say they didn't receive a text message so I would like for there to be a way to verify that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like I mentioned earlier, it would be nice to have a search feature for phone numbers to backtrack texts sent. I don't know anything about the expenses relegated to TEA so the answers below regarding that are incorrect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to send quick communication to a large audience regarding our expectations to the associates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

We work in an environment where the weather can change on a dime in some parts of the states! We are an outdoor activity in which we need to reach out to our clientele to let them know ahead of time we need to close due to inclement weather. While we get inbound calls regarding the weather we were trying to contact each guest one by one!! I don't know why we did not think of this sooner. The text is a life saver and we can let our clientele know they can reschedule sending them a link to their cell phone. As much as we like chatting to our clients, this is a game changer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, however, I would like a blank box in the conversations to let others know on my team that a reply was taken care of without responding to the text reply? I know you can check that the conversation is completed, however, just a box that I can say they also contacted us by phone or email and the conversation is closed. It would be even better if it sent an email to the team that the conversation is completed, with the response in the blank box like when the system emails you that someone has replied or unread messages! Other than that is is a very easy, reliable system to use to contact a group of clients all at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of our issues was efficiency, customer service, missed calls, unanswered calls and showing up after we closed. The benefits are clients can reschedule at their convenience from the car, office, or home well in advance using the reschedule link instead of trying to think of a time right there and then on the phone! Game changer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources
What do you like best?

How quick and easy sending out a message is. Additionally, I like that I can schedule messages for a later time/date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that AAs are able to respond to the messages. I wish there was a way to set something up that was automated response back like "please see HR in the Career Choice Room for further questions." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although this program is easy to use, I would recommend having a POC to utilize in order to make it even easier to use, and manage payments and amount of notifications going out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems the site is solving is sending out mass communications while being safe and following all social distancing and COIVD guidelines. We no longer have in person or standup meetings so this has really helped to get information out to a building that is 6,000 people large. One benefit is that it is quick and easy to navigate through the system to get a message out fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Branch Manager
What do you like best?

Our company uses Adapt and it has been great when we have to send out text blasts. It is integrated with our recruiting system (Adapt) which makes it easy to use. We haven't had any issues with our text messages not getting sent. Love the fact that we can schedule the text message to go out at a certain time. It also will save past text messages for it to easy to use the same text again. Another great feature is it will show the number of text messages which were sent out of the original search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes that I have witnessed. As a user of the product, It has worked every time we have needed it and haven't had any issues with text messages not getting sent when they need to be sent. I like that we can schedule text messages out and the saving feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend considering Text-Em-All. Especially, if you have a large group of people you need to contact at once. It has been great for our organization especially when you have a lot of people you need to contact. I would highly suggest using this software as it has saved us so much time from having to call people one by one. It works great with the Adapt software we use and has been a lifesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting information out to our employees or candidates as fast as possible. It has been great to get that information out. It has saved us so much time from having to call candidates one by one. Also, reminding them of upcoming interviews, important details or confirming information with the employee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I work at a healthcare facility and since the start of this pandemic we've had to constantly update staff and patient's families. It would take employees all do just to call with updates. This system has allowed up to keep people update date with immediate information. I don't know what we would do without it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very few dislikes. Maybe having a few more characters for the text box but I'm sure the recipient appreciates the limit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.