Phonexa

Phonexa Reviews & Product Details

Phonexa Overview

What is Phonexa?

Phonexa is the leading all-in-one marketing solution for direct advertisers, lead generators, and affiliate networks. Phonexa's lead tracking and distribution platforms provide businesses the ability to perform in-depth analytics of internal and external marketing campaigns, thus resulting in transparency, efficiency and increased ROI. Phonexa has the scalability, tools and partnerships to serve clients in all industries, especially those with high consumer demand products and services.

Phonexa Details

Phonexa's Software as a Service solutions are designed to alow businesses to reach their optimal ROI by optimizing their call technology.

Phonexa stands apart as a multi-channel solution that gives businesses all the tools they need to manage and optimize their campaigns. The Phonexa platform offers solutions for tracking and distributing calls and web leads, as well as tools for email marketing, click-tracking, and more. There are fast-loading, real-time reports that give marketers insights into their calls and web leads, plus automated functionality that can be used to streamline spending for a better return on investment.

With exceptional customer service and the ability to customize to fit your business's specific needs, Phonexa far outpaces other solutions when it comes to getting the most value from your marketing campaigns.

Phonexa

Phonexa Screenshots

Phonexa Reviews

Showing 22 Phonexa reviews
Already have Phonexa?
What do you like best?

Phonexa has a very vast ray of analytical tools available. You can expert and all charts you see. It's honestly a pretty advanced platform, our excel usage significantly dropped off ever since we switched to Phonexa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. Some tabs have too many options, but i think with time i will learn my groove to which tools are best for which part of out business and it will be easier to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the brightest things about phonexa is their support teams. I kid you not, these guys are ALWAYS ON and available to help you with the plateform. Regardless of what time zone you are in, they always have analytics, admin, and developers on standby for support. it's been the such a relief working in this new system with such a strong support team. THANK YOU GUYS! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimizing purchasing online leads for lenders. Optimizing their CPF, conversion rate and acceptance rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The backend is very powerful and the UI is easy to navigate. The platform has extremely detailed functionalities and if used appropriately, it will give you a huge advantage. I have tried many other lead distribution platforms on the market but Phonexa is my favorite. In other words, the application will give you everything you want, from extremely detailed functionality to extensively detailed reports. Basically, everything you could imagine a lead distribution platform to have, all you have to do is connect the dots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times you need something very specific to your industry and they might not have it, but you simply open a ticket with them, and they will create it for you, so not necessarily a dislike. No platform has everything for everybody. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and compare it to your current application, we like it for what we do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we are solving is not building a platform like it, because building a platform with such details comes from many years of experience and years of work and investment. The benefits are that our work is flowing without any issues, ever since we started there has been a 100% uptime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've worked on implementing Phonexa for a number of our clients. The ability to have calls and leads in 1 platform, is a huge time and cost saver. It also saves on training time. The Phonexa team was super helpful from the start and even built some custom APIs for our CRM. The also have a mobile app, and it works, which is super helpful for those of us not always at our computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight learning curve to using the product, it definitely is more robust than other platforms, so you do have to put in the time to learn it. The pricing plans were confusing at first but that was before they made recent updates to that (based on the website). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand your use case. Having setup platforms for 10+ years, it often gets messy when you don't really know what you want to use this technology for. It's best to have marketing, sales, technology and even finance involved in the demo/setups. It'll make your life easier if everyone gets the mission. Take advantage of their support team, they are amazing and online 24/7, so don't be shy to ask for help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phonexa helps our clients with the performance campaigns, both calls and leads. We use it to track external (affiliate) and internal marketing efforts. Having the ability to track multiple mediums from multiple sources in 1 instance has been a huge time saver. The data reporting has also helped us make quicker marketing decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Phonexa, for the most part is easy to use once you get going. That said, the part that made it easy to get going was our rep John. I've tried other things like Phonexa and got robbed so I made it clear to them going in I needed to get operational or I would be upset.

They got me fully functioning forms and integrated within a few weeks. I was blown away, been using it for almost 2 years now and it truly transformed our business and our revenues. We finally have control and an inside view of what is happening behind the scenes. Prior to Phonexa it was a giant game of roulette. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind. If something bothers me John or the tech guys are quick to help me resolve.

Truly good people here that makes all the difference in a long term relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get in touch, chat with them, let them know your concerns and goals up front. They will get you to where you need to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was finally able to get a backend view of my leads, buyers, and data. In the past, I was blindly running offers.

Benefits include at least a 50% increase in revenues, no joke. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The customer support was amazing. Tiara and the Phonexa Team was with us every step of the way through our initial build out of our ping tree. From integrations to client communication - it’s like they are part of our team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found anything we dislike about the product yet. Setting up a ping tree can be daunting. But their support made it incredibly easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selling our data via ping tree. We’ve increased our revenue by monetizing our data effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The speed of the system is superb, best there is and the support team is really great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We really do not dislike anything. There are more options than we can use in the system but that is a good thing as we can upgrade and utilize the tools already in place for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system speed and ease of making adjustments brought us to Phonexa and we have not been disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Flexibility, customization, features, and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No any specific issues has been detected so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using the platform, get a walk-through the featurez with a company support representative for better understanding the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick and efficient lead selling, therefore, more revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Phonexa has an excellent Ping Tree offer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tech support is really excellent and any level of knowledge and ability would benefit from Phonexa Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am using it's LMS product for lead management. It has all the features which should have in the software and they are continuously working on new features as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes a little bit of time for the new integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtime leads distribution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Easy functionality and the Phonexa team is very helpful when it comes to explaining every aspect of this tool. Nas and Tiara have helped me through any questions I have had along with Gurgen providing great tech behind the scenes. Very personable individuals and always accommodating to any requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any slight issues that have arose have neither affected the functionality of the platform, nor stumped the Phonexa team in regards to remedying a slight mishap. In my experience, there is nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak with Tiara and Nas - they will assist you in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Routing leads for a variety of markets. Benefits would definitely be the flexibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

There isn't only 1 factor, there are more than 5 I can think of at the top of my head right now...

1. amazing reports for optimization

2. amazing tracking

3. easy to set up accounts

4. easy to catch errors and fix to make more money

5. advanced technology is always a plus!

6. easy to communicate and show my clients their trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reports I pull, usually take about 1-3 seconds to load, but some larger data like a 2 year range, may take an extra 3-4 seconds....I guess the system has spoiled me and dropped my tolerance for waiting on reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to set up, track, pull reports, grow business! It's the best system any business owner, data analyst, customer service agent, programmer, etc., can use. An all-in-one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I see declining trends, I reach out to my clients and I'm almost always correct that something has happened. They are able to then internally review and make a change to improve their numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Phonexa is easy to use and navigate. They have excellent customer support and are always there when you need them. Additionally, Phonexa offers a wide variety of reports, that help you gain deep insights into your calls, and marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to learn the platform because of how many various features and reports there are, but once you understand them, you really can take advantage of the data that Phonexa can offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Phonexa dashboard gives you an excellent overview of how many calls are coming and how the campaigns are performing. When you're looking to dive in for more in-depth analytics, Phonexa offers a wide variety of granular reporting, that go above and beyond at providing the information you need to make informed choices. In addition to already having amazing reports and integrations, they are always working hard to create new reports and features, made with the users in mind.

I've tried various platforms before, but this one is hands down the most user-friendly, and granular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I've never seen this many reports in my life! I've done my best to find something that it can't tell me, and have failed miserably! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it took us so long to get rid of our old system and start using Phonexa! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a demo of the software and ask as many questions as possible. If it doesn't do what you need today, they will go above and beyond to add/amend features to suit your business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved SO much analysing csv's and data trends. We are spotting opportunities in minutes rather than hours/days, and our business has grown month on month since we started using the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

This system is easy to setup campaigns with, manage my ping tree and has also help me grow my business. I also love the reporting it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's such a large platform that learning everything is takes some time, however the account managers are always available to help me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Should be able to host outbound call tracking as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growing my business, managing overhead spend on traffic, optimizing campaigns. Prior to being on Phonexa, I used to run direct with several networks and be frustrated at the multiple campaigns I would need for this. Phonexa allowed me to monetize all my leads from one campaign, and the reporting allowed me to optimize not only my campaigns, but my ping tree as well. I have full control of my leads and data and can remarket when I choose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Platform is fast and easy to use. I'm able to seamlessly move through different reporting and analytical tools to get what I need. It has features that I haven't seen in any other platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, there isn't anything I dislike. There are many various features to explore so it will take time a bit of time to fully learn the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's so much that you can do with this platform. You're going to be able to see an overview of everything and also have all the features to dive-in and get a more in-depth analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to track, monitor, and measure performance very easily to optimize business. The system is so easy to navigate and there's a lot of features that I can customize based on my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the up to the minute data and extensive analytical reporting you are able to acquire from the system quickly and efficiently. I love the dashboard where it shows up to the minute stats on volume and revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, Just the system is very robust so it does take time to understand and get use to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you looking for a robust platform that will increase your ROI and help you optimize on traffic this is the software to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the system to track overall performance for my affiliates. If I ever see a shift in volume I am able to quickly respond to my affiliates to work with them to increase and help them make the most profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really appreciate being able to do everything in one platform. From call tracking to ping tree management, accounting, and my email campaigns. Everything works together and tracks seamlessly. I can see a lead from the time it is generated to monetization on the backend and know exactly how much revenue is being generated. The system takes the guess work out of doing business and keeps me from having to log into multiple systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time to learn all of the features and how everything works. Luckily the support team is very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the demo so you can see what it has to offer. Once you start using, always reach out to their support when you have questions. Even the smallest of questions. They are very responsive and help you get through those tough moments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to filter my leads and send them to my buyers was key. They set up custom filters, forms, etc for us which help us be very detail oriented in the leads we are bringing in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Relations Coordinator
What do you like best?

I really like how user friendly it is. I'm able to navigate easily and if I ever have questions, I'm quickly helped by their client services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any obstacles as of yet, but I'm comfortable knowing that if I do there will be someone to help guide me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't be disappointed. Great software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting is very easy to gather and read. Great for tracking, analyzing and optimizing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Marketing has become seamless since using LMS Sync. The tracking and reports are so detailed, it has really helped improve conversion and ROI month after month.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say it's something I dislike but it takes some time to learn how to use the platform, as it offers so many features, reports etc. But our account manager is excellent and is always available to answer questions and queries - amazing customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LMS Sync is invaluable for our business. The campaigns and reporting that it generates and creates are incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

User Friendly, very organized and categorized, easy to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some color combinations, but it distinguishes the different products that we use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent product, it has all the required functions for our accounting daily functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting platform (books 360) we are using daily, it is an excellent tracking and record keeping software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Very easy to use platform, great first class support, tons of useful stats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very well thought out and developed product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to see some stats that we otherwise were not able to track. Easy to change settings and parameters in ping tree. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Give us a 360 view of all of our marketing campaigns- in one place, which is very nice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data heavy,a lot to look at and takes time to learn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you want total control of all of your marketing- go with phonexa Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Phonexa?