Keka HR Payroll Software Reviews & Product Details

What is Keka HR Payroll Software?

keka is a Modern HR and Payroll software for small and medium sized businesses that manage employee engagement, it has time tracking, attendance management, and leave management system.

Keka HR Payroll Software Profile Details

Keka HR Payroll Software Reviews

1-14 of 14 total Keka HR Payroll Software reviews
Customer Support Professional
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"A Perfect Software For Any company HR"

What do you like best?

Best thing about Keka is it keeps organization's information sheltered and composed. We actualized Keka in our organization couple of months back and it has tackled the vast majority of our issues. The whole pay procedure including the duties is computerized and made online with the assistance of Keka Payroll Software.

Additionally, it has protection highlights which causes us choose which field ought to be noticeable to whom. By and large, Keka has made finance process extremely simple and smooth.

What do you dislike?

In that capacity there is nothing to despise about Keka finance programming. It satisfies all our Payroll needs.

Our past Payroll framework was truly time taking and it was not even remotely usable. Execution of Keka truly helped us take the whole framework on the web, remotely accessible or more all it got programmed.

Further, Tax computations have turned out to be simple and assessment reasonings are likewise made programmed with Keka's Payroll Software.

Content Writer

"Must use HR software for every company"

What do you like best?

Best thing about Keka is it keeps company's data safe and organized. We implemented Keka in our company few months back and it has solved most of our problems. The entire salary process including the taxes is automated and made online with the help of Keka Payroll Software.

Also, it has privacy features which helps us decide which field should be visible to whom. Overall, Keka has made payroll process really easy and smooth.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing to dislike about Keka payroll software. It fulfills all our Payroll needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keka Payroll software is highly recommended to every company for it's Payroll Process.

Our previous Payroll system was really time taking and it was not even remotely usable. Implementation of Keka really helped us take the entire system online, remotely available and above all it got automatic.

Further, Tax calculations have become easy and tax deductions are also made automatic with Keka's Payroll Software.

SEO Executive
Market Research

"Amazing Payroll Solution for Large and Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I love the Ease of use and Different functionality provided by Keka, the Setup process is very easy for new bee as well. in addition, we can easily manage our time and manage our log, Can do an announcement to everyone or individually, easily we can manage tax calculation and deduction, re embracement. I can even store my personal documents in it.

What do you dislike?

I used this for a little over a six months from now and There is nothing that I dislike about Keka.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, Do it! Value for money from switching from any platform to Keka

I have more time in my day to focus on the work as after Keka now I can easily check and count my working hours, also solved tax and re embracement related issue. and We can easily manage our work goals for the entire year.

SEO Manager

"Best Software to Smooth HR Proccess"

What do you like best?

The best thing is i can logged in from anywhere, as being in the marketing field, i have to visit clients frequently, so this is the best solution for me. Also, the salary details, salary slip is now easy to get from keka, no need to request the admin or hr department.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing to dislike in Keka. As i said, it made my life easy in terms of monitoring salary slips, attendance, etc, nobody can dislike the keka.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

not for now.

No paper work, no need to monitor attendance track, no need to explain salary cut of or leaves to employees verbally, even can check the investment in keka itself. These all are the benefits of having keka in business.

Marketing Executive

"Payroll System made easy"

What do you like best?

Keka's HR Payroll Software is really a helpful software to every HR who belongs to a huge firm. It automates the entire salary process including the tax deductions.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing that I dislike about Keka, but having technical knowledge about payroll and tax deduction makes it more easy to use Keka's Payroll Software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a must use software for every HR Department.

Our previous Payroll system was accessible only in office premices and it also had long process that included manual calculations. But after implementing Keka Payroll Software the entire system got automatic as well as online. It has really helped us a lot to manage more than 100 employees salary process.

Digital Marketing Executive

"KEKA - To Manage Your Daily Activities and Payroll"

What do you like best?

I have tried many software before this Keka but this is something what we can say a perfect package with all the functionality. You can check your logs as an employee of any organization and you can also add your task list along with your payrolls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it takes time to load in mobile app. Also the payroll system I found is bit complex for a newbie.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes... I will

It was really very difficult before to count on my timings and working hours at work. Keka provides the perfect count for that also with the feature to adjust your logs, check your attendance, your work structure, badges and etc. It solves to problems we face while management.

"A user-friendly HRMS Software"

What do you like best?

The Software is simple and easy to use. I always stay connected with my team even if I am on leave. I didn't faced any difficulties to use this software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this software. However, sometimes I am facing issues with the mobile version. But as I am using Keka mostly on my Laptop I do not have problem with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would just tell them to keep maintaining the current standards of easy use.

It is the simplest software that i have ever used for HRMS. I can stay connected with my team member anywhere, anytime. It gives quick updates of the biometrics with 100% accuracy.

I faced issue with the mobile version as it takes time to load the application. Other than that everything is perfect in Keka.

Digital Marketing Executive

"Payroll & management system to ease your daily task "

What do you like best?

When comes to say some good things about KEKA, I will say it is the biggest problem solver tool for you if you are facing trouble while managing your logs and salary income. It has the tree structure also to view and manage the top designation person to their juniors and subordinates.

What do you dislike?

It takes much time sometimes while loading in the app. Also for the check-in feature, we can not see the action after check-in. It changes the status after one day. Also in web, your entery isnt updating the same time you just punched in! This causes issue sometime...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One should use this to save time and manage the work properly.

Managing your working time and logs is quite a tedious task for everyone. We can not count each and everything. Keka gives us the direct effective and total hours along with the payslip structure and others too...

Marketing Executive

"Keka Software Review"

What do you like best?

Keka is one destination for the entire payroll system of any company. Keka Payroll is employee-centric and it solves all the HR problems and makes the payroll system automated.

What do you dislike?

At some point, Keka's payroll system is a bit complicated for a newbie. Other than that there is nothing to dislike about Keka's Payroll software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for companies with a huge staff.

Using Keka's Payroll software, I can manage my tax calculations, working hours and other HR activities. Further, it helps in salary management as well as Tax payment has become easy.

Sr. SEO

"Recommend for Corporates "

What do you like best?

It made our internal process very smooth and fast. I liked my team section very much..

What do you dislike?

At the beginning of using keka I was not comfortable with attendance adjust log process but now I when completely understood it, I am in love with the same.

Earlier It was a very complex process to open the new user account, to make announcements for new hire and to give comp off leave. All these became smooth and transparent with keka.

Team Leader - Digital Marketing

"Excellent HR Payroll Software"

What do you like best?

Remote location tracking, Attendance management, Attractive UI & UX design, Easy to use

What do you dislike?

I am completely satisfied with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are using Keka from the last 1+ year and we are content with the product. keka has smooth and easy to navigate UI. It has the best attendance management system which is integrated with payroll and timesheet software.

Keka has helped us in automating our HR & Payroll. So, It saves our time.

Media Production

"easy to use in office for employee engagement"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up new registration and add personal details with the document that we can verify. Easy to set up an announcement to all employers for the event. Automatic mail system for birthday and anniversary.

What do you dislike?

Keke mobile app seems some problem of regularly updated, that make user irritate. give the suggestion that add proper version at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company have a good number of employee, then I prefer must use Keka HR Payroll Software.

easy to count the working day of employee and auto-generate payout sleep, No need to calculate manually.

"Best HR software for the startups"

What do you like best?

I like the easy UI/UX of the Keka and it is crafted with the latest technology and changes can be made easily. The entire HR operation can be performed in the effective manner including taxes, salary slip, appraisal and many more other benefits.

What do you dislike?

As such nothing is there, it fulfils all the requirement and ain't faced any bugs till now.

It allows the company to manage all the details of the employees on single platform. The appraisal, taxes, salaries even the company goal can be managed and monitor from the Keka Software.

CTO
Telecommunications

"Awesome software "

What do you like best?

Best Part of Keka is GUI and its functionality.

What do you dislike?

Keka Mobile app is not much reliable for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes, I suggest to my other friends.

Using Keka, employee engagement is much easier and reliable web version.

Keka HR Payroll Software Features

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* Payroll Category
Do you work for Keka HR Payroll Software?

Keka HR Payroll Software Categories on G2