Findthat

The email finder is built to help companies reach out to their potential prospects in an actionable, accurate way while saving time and money on sisyphean tasks and wasted opportunities.

Work for Findthat?

Learning about Findthat?

Findthat Reviews

Showing 2 Findthat reviews
Findthat review by Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.

"The best way to find email leads, it is effective and easy to use"

What do you like best?

_It is easy to use and you don't need extensive training to use it effectively

_You can use it to find the email of the target clients, recruits, partners or volunteers. It reduces chances of emails that go unanswered.

_It comes with prospecting tool and customization features to meet your marketing or recruitment tools.

_It is affordable

What do you dislike?

_New users need to learn a few things about it and how it works as a beginner. But the training materials are available online.

_Website response problems or internet connection issues could lead to delays

_It is not free but it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a reliable tool. It has worked for me and I trust that It is likely to work for you. It is ideal for marketers and recruiters.

My experience has been positive even though I haven't used this product for a long time. It meets my needs and helps me to send recruitment emails to the right individuals. I use it when I am looking for volunteers for my various projects.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Findthat
Findthat review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that Findthat allows me to find and verify emails. I'm also able to save the lists of emails that I've prospected.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to complain about a free tool. If I am going to be nitpicky, I'll say that it isn't always 100 percent accurate, but then again what is?

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is solid prospecting tool. It's free and because of this doesn't require your reps to use this particular tool if they have one they like more. I prefer this one.

Findthat allows me to feel more confident when I am prospecting into new businesses and verticals. Something as simple as knowing your contacts email is huge.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Findthat for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LeadIQ Logo
LeadIQ
Automating sales prospecting. Capture leads, discover contact information, and enrich leads within seconds.
LeadFuze Logo
LeadFuze
4.7
LeadFuze is a lead generation software platform aimed to help growth focused teams spend more time with qualified prospects that actually WANT to talk to you.
Growlabs Logo
Growlabs
4.9
All-in-One Outbound Sales Automation We combine lead generation with powerful automation to help our clients grow their businesses via outbound sales, at scale. We use machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver unbeatable results.
VoilaNorbert Logo
VoilaNorbert
4.8
Norbert is a lead generation tool with a success rate to find corporate email address.
RocketReach Logo
RocketReach
RocketReach.co is built atop powerful algorithms, operating on an extremely large data store of company and contact data. We have an ever growing set of APIs that you can use to discover leads, lookup contact data, automate lead generation and much more. Email us on founders@rocketreach.co to find out more.
LeadGrabber Pro Logo
LeadGrabber Pro
LeadGrabber Pro is a leading Lead Generation Software from eGrabber. It is used by B2B Marketing and Sales teams to build lists of prospective clients from Professional Networking sites.
BuzzBuilder Logo
BuzzBuilder
Email Marketing Automation for Small Businesses
Find That Email Logo
Find That Email
The Yellow Pages of Emails. Find the email address of decision makers in millions of companies worldwide.
Prospect Direct Logo
Prospect Direct
5.0
Prospect Direct® helps B2B sales and marketing professionals find and connect to decision makers in over 100 countries. With a proprietary database of 355M+ business professionals, the powerful Prospect Select™ tool uses your "ideal customer"​ profile to create a custom list of the exact individuals, along with providing verified contact and company data, that meet the specific criteria.
Browse Contacts Logo
Browse Contacts

Learning about Findthat?

* We monitor all Findthat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.