Costello

4.8

Costello is a real-time sales playbook platform that helps sales professionals consistently have great conversations with buyers.

Work for Costello?

Learning about Costello?

Costello Reviews

Ask Costello a Question
Showing 35 Costello reviews
Matthew T.

"Make Sales Processes Repeatable and Easy to Manage"

What do you like best?

The best part has been discovering just how much Costello has thought through all aspects of Sales and provided ways to simplify as much as possible. I've been on a journey of discovery with Costello and I'm still on it! I started out loving the Deal View (which that alone is worth getting Costello for), then later I was ready to learn Playbooks. Just recently I started using the Resource Library (Objections, Competitors, etc.) and there's still more that I haven't begun to utilize that'll make our team even better.

First impression I got of Costello was the Deal View, which is awesome! Update Opportunities with 1 or 2 clicks vs 4 or 5. It's a huge time saver and it gets even better once you get used to how quickly you can update the Deals view. You'll never want to go in to an Opportunity or Opportunity report again!

The more I've used Costello the more I've fallen in love with the Playbooks. Stop needing to think about your process, what questions to ask, what information to capture and just put it in a Costello Playbook.

After I used Playbooks for a while, I was ready to incorporate the Resource Library (Objections, Competitors, Customer Stories, etc.). Have you ever been on a Sales call where an objection was raised and you suddenly either hear or come up with a response where you're like "man I need to remember that!"? Just add the response as an Objection in Costello and stop worrying about remembering!

Costello is the comprehensive tool/platform you need to make your Sales process repeatable and gain insights!

What do you dislike?

This is personal preference but the Playbooks view is a little too spaced out for me. I still love the Playbooks but I'd enjoy a more compact view so I don't have to scroll through a large Playbook as much.

The ability to map questions/fields in Playbooks to Salesforce is amazing. Makes syncing data extremely convenient. The one annoyance is that if you have a picklist in Salesforce that you map in Costello, Costello can't automatically pull in the values from the picklist so you have to enter them in Costello and Salesforce and keep them in sync. Not a huge deal but it can be annoying when you're setting up your Playbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic for managing Salesforce Opportunities in 1/4th of the time.

Create repeatable Sales talk tracks and make it so much easier for your Sales team to capture information and follow your Sales process.

We have a brand new Sales team at Costello and it's been huge to have a Playbook that they can all follow to make calls more repeatable.

For me personally, it solves being able to log my activities and key in data from one pane of glass. When I'm on a call I use a Costello playbook to capture various data points like what segment the prospect is in, what technologies they're using, what customer case studies I reference, who the incumbent & competitor is, what questions to ask and capture responses to, etc. etc. etc.

Then the icing on the cake is when you have subsequent calls with that prospect and you pull in the same playbook template for the call you can see everything you captured previously. It's awesome!!!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Costello
Kelly S.

"Costello gets teams on the same page and provides an effective guide for calls"

What do you like best?

Costello's call guidance allows me to have conversations with customers that hit all the necessary requirements, while still giving me flexibility within the script to make it my own or deviate/hop around when necessary. Most importantly, Costello automatically pushes the notes I take on the call directly into Salesforce, allowing me to centrally track all the necessary information I've gathered on the call.

What do you dislike?

I'd love for Costello to have more ability to pull in specific Salesforce opportunity data, and there are some minor UX changes that could be made... overall, they've been awesome about seeking feedback and getting an understand of things users want changes - they even came to our office for a UX feedback session and it's clear they want to listen to users and make the experience the best it can be.

With Costello, we're able to get our whole team on the same page for certain calls that take place during the customer lifecycle. By centralizing and standardizing a narrative for these calls, new team members can be enabled more efficiently, the cohesion of our methods improves, and we're able to access all necessary information in Salesforce.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Jeremey W.

"Best way to manage deals from start to close"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I do not have to go in re-type any of my data in Salesforce. All the data flows seamlessly and the organization of the templates are phenomenal to keep me focused during my calls and establish a sound rhythm.

What do you dislike?

I have no gripes at this time. Any time I had an issue, support was on top of it immediately. And the one issue I had was actually just me not knowing what I was doing. And even, with that the support rep never called me out and instead just assisted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure and really leverage the templates and make sure they fit your company's needs and process stages.

It helps to provide a centralized place to manage my opportunities and helps me do a ton less work. It is also great for keeping my deals on track as I progress from stage to stage.

Samantha H.

"Costello makes prospecting simple"

What do you like best?

Costello gets it. As someone who is apart of a 4 person sales development team it is vital to make sure we are prospecting potential customers efficiently and consistently to set up our sales team in the best possible way. Costello makes it easy to not only capture the right information, but is easy to edit and implement better question timing and consistency. It is EXTREMELY user friendly and you don't even need formal training to become a pro. I can't say enough great things.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues, except it does not integrate with our CRM, Nutshell. However, I have never seen this as a setback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See a demo ASAP!

Costello makes prepping for calls so much easier as well as knowing what to ask and when. It also ensures that the information our sales team needs is always answered and taken care of.

Chris K.

"My Favorite Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Training new sales reps has drastically improved. Costello makes it so easy to share how to do phone calls the right way. It generally makes everything for phone calls easier. Saves a lot of time for reps and cuts down on the variability of talk tracks.

Their deals dashboard also makes it extremely easy to view, edit, update, and change fields extremely quickly compared to Salesforce. Our sales reps love this because of the convenience.

Customer services has been fantastic. Salesforce integration is great and very easy to get information back into Salesfroce.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like about Costello. Id like to be able to review certain calls from Costello for convenience.

Training new reps is drastically easier.

Understanding the outcomes and data behind our reps, rather than having to manually crunch our own data with Salesforce reports.

Cody L.

"Costello is mandatory for any successful sales tech stack"

What do you like best?

Costello playbooks make it extremely easy for reps to have consistent customer calls that not only benefit the rep but the customer too. Through the Costello playbook reps are equipped with everything they need to give their customers the best possible experience. It's all there from competitive intelligence, question prompts, and customer stories to seamless integration with Salesforce, SalesLoft, and other tools. Costello also has the reporting engine to give sales leaders access to discovery call data that has never been available before. Every sales leader should do themselves a favor and look into Costello.

What do you dislike?

Costello is great, but they are a startup and still getting all of their own systems and processes in place. Their team will bend over backward to support you and help you out, but there are quirks/bugs that you'll encounter. For their stage, this is expected, IMO, and the team responsive to feedback and makes fixes quickly.

Costello has allowed us to train and ramp our reps much, much faster by use of the playbooks and how they assist and equip the rep through the call. The benefits are more successful conversations while delivering a better customer experience.

Sam H.

"Costello is a non-negotiable "

What do you like best?

Costello is legit. It's the tool that I believe every sales rep should use. It makes it simple and painless to identify the right messaging for your prospects, so you can be confident going into every single dial.

What do you dislike?

It can take a little while to understand how to use it best. When clicking the different info, the screen can feel over-populated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to have clear expectations around your messaging and the personas you wish to prospect to. It's important to take the time to onboard your reps correctly, so they can confidently use the product.

Call coaching is much more effective. We can focus more on skills and less on messaging. Costello allows us to know what to say, so we can spend more time targeting the right people. When reps already know what we want to say, we are excited to call more people and call the right people.

Tyler O.

"Costello really helped set higher quality meetings"

What do you like best?

Costello makes it really easy to know which things I still need to discuss with my prospects, ensuring that I cover all the areas of what my company considers a high quality lead. It also makes transcribing my notes into our CRM very simple and cuts back on a lot of admin time that was spent either copying and pasting from a note taking tool or from hand written notes.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe there is much I can say that I dislike. It does everything I could want a tool like this to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool really helps if you already have solid messaging that you are hoping to engrain with your sales team. We were able to essentially digitize our playbook and make it really easy to digest and use while on the phone with prospects.

Asking better questions on the phone, taking higher quality notes, and overall providing more value to our prospective customers which aids in velocity down the sales pipeline.

Mark M.

"Close More Deals With Costello"

What do you like best?

I love the dynamic scripts and the integrations with my tech stack. Over the years my team and I have used Google docs or tried memorizing the messaging but it hasn't produced consistency in our qualification process. Costello has forced us to strategize our qualification process and stick to our messaging. In addition, they have the reporting to back up which call paths lead to conversion. I couldn't imagine selling any other way.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything. Any suggestions or issues that I bring to them are solved right away. In addition, they're always adding new features and asking for feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a demo as soon as possible.

The biggest issues for salespeople is they skip steps or don't know what's working for them. Costello helps with both of these. It's a great tool for reps to execute excellently and consistently. It's a way for managers to ensure reps are following the process and to make an adjustments that are needed.

Sukhneet V.

"Unmatched learning tool"

What do you like best?

Costello provides an iterative and technical approach to crafting sales calling scripts. The format allows me to tighten my calls, identify gaps, and create small changes to increase my calling effectiveness.

The team is much more accessible than I could have imagined. The training on the software is unmatched, and the founders have made it exceedingly simple to integrate the tool from day one.

I especially enjoy the viewing format of the Chrome extension. It allows me to open the script in a moment's notice. It's useful for inbound and return calls from prospects rather than having to dig to find my script.

It's allowed me to ramp my sales learning curve much faster than my partner or I expected.

What do you dislike?

Initially, it took about a half hour to become comfortable editing call flows in the editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have salespeople interested in optimizing their calling for better results or accelerated learning, use Costello.

I am new to B2B sales. Costello allowed me to script my cold call with my partner, who has extensive background in sales.

The script formatting forces a technical approach to the calling script. It allows iteration and targeted, measured improvements to the script.

In the first 2 weeks I've been able to set 9 meetings. This is largely due to being able to lean on the scripting and Costello's ease of access, which translates to more confident calls.

The software is powerful. The more I iterate, the more I am able to identify and satisfy gaps in the calls I'm making, allowing me to ramp my learning much faster than expected.

Phil K.

"Great tool with an awesome team behind it!"

What do you like best?

The customization capabilities right out of the box are great. The Costello team is also extremely responsive to any support questions as well as new feature requests. They definitely listen to their customer feedback and are continually updating and improving every part of their tool.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints to this point as the Costello team has been very quick to address any issues or challenges that have come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be up front with them about any questions or concerns. They have a great team and want to make sure that their customers are as well-informed as possible on their tool.

We are using Costello to help us maintain consistency in our messaging across sales and account management, more accurately track feedback and other data points from prospects/customers, and help improve forecasting accuracy.

Matt H.

"Costello = Crushing Quota"

What do you like best?

Prior to using Costello, our sales team lived in SFDC where we would have to create reports to track opportunities and then go into those opportunities to see where we actually were with the prospect nurture. Now with the Costello Deals Dashboard, I have an aggregate view of my opportunities that I can quick update. This is the first place I go in the morning, pointing first to the "next steps date" column, which gives me all of my pressing follow up activities. From there I am taking notes (that all seamlessly sync with SFDC) and make appropriate deal stage updates. Now I can focus on one simple dashboard and have purview into where I stand with all of my prospects.

What do you dislike?

It does not automate my sales for me. If they can figure that out, I have a nice spot picked out in the Caribbean :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using SFDC or Hubspot, you should really look at this tool as a means to aggregate your salesteam's opportunities, create sales playbooks to simplify sales onboarding, and teach proven process flow. This has been a game-changer for me!

For me it keeps me on track with my pipeline, and makes task realization and updates seamless.

Mavis N.

"Costello is a necessary game changer for your sales process!"

What do you like best?

Costello is an amazing tool which I've come to find necessary as part of our sales process. Not only does it help new reps ramp more quickly, but allows for continuous growth and development on the team. Costello makes me a better leader because I can measure what’s working and what’s not while having real-time conversation with reps which makes me more connected to their day to day. As an SDR leader the tool is an absolute game changer. I’m able to quickly identify consistent patterns with reps and work to immediately address coaching areas, measure progress, and encourage the appropriate sales behaviors.

What do you dislike?

Costello has come a long way in the time my team and I have used them. I'm excited to see how their product evolves. As a company they truly value and listen to customer feedback while remaining true to their product development. There's not really anything to "dislike", but the continued integrations are a definite plus in make the tool as user friendly as possible!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be nimble as you implement a new playbook with your reps. It make take a few versions to find the one that's right for your team and sales process. I've found that the best implementation has come from working with reps to understand how playbooks flow and are finding them success on their calls.

Costello solves for rep consistency in the sales process. I can't tell you how many times in the past I've introduced a new script or sales methodology to reps but not known if it was truly working. With Costello I know almost immediately and I can lead my team to more consistent and measurable results. I can say with confidence I know if my reps are having the right conversation every time! I recommend it to every sales leader I know!

Vivek D.

"Better process = better results"

What do you like best?

Costello excels in guiding your calls. We all strive to inject personality and personalization into our conversations. But if you are not asking the right questions and gathering the relevant information it is potentially a waste of your time and your customer's time. Costello excels in providing the framework to guide your calls. The interface is simple to use so there is not time wasted setting up the call template. The integration with Salesforce is killer. I never have to worry about not logging my notes. Mapping to specific fields on an opportunity also allows for better reporting and coaching opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I cannot think of anything I dislike.

Plan and simple, Costello allows us to create a better process. I have saved time logging information in Salesforce and I know that I have asked the right questions and have the relevant information.

Kegan L.

"Helps you be the best you"

What do you like best?

I love how it has helped me have a talk track. Its made making cold calls easy. It has helped me become more confident in the messaging we have and how to share that message in a precise order.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I dont think there is one thing I dont like. It really has helped me in so many ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to be blown away. If you follow what they teach you Costello will help you be better at your job!

Its helped me be more prepared on calls with short stories or customer stories. Costello has helped me be more organized in the process in which I talk with prospects. It has helped me be present on the call verse trying to think of the next question.

Blanche R.

"Keeps me on task, and helps me be prepared"

What do you like best?

I'm a super organized person and Costello is incredible at helping me maintain the same level of preparation and workflow with each call I'm on. I love being able to customize my flow, and have specific items pop up based on my choices. What I've found to be super helpful as well has been the immediate sync to opportunities in Salesforce so I don't have to worry about updating it after each call, its done for me.

What do you dislike?

Honestly haven't found much to dislike. The team is super receptive to feedback, and it just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take it for a ride, you'll have a hard time NOT using it.

Being only 4 months into my role, its helped me ramp up and be more confident on each and every call I'm on. It helps me maintain a flow of a call rather than being scattered or letting things get out of control.

Ed P.

"Great Sales Tech Tool for Sales Process Management and Messaging Delivery"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of this tool which enables a sales team to consistently drive effective messaging and sales process. From a management perspective, you can quickly identify gaps in the process and coach properly. The tool forces every user to follow a script and process through a developed sales playbook. On one end, a playbook is step one to put consistent messaging on paper. Step 2 is Costello which takes that playbook and puts it into action live.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike, but as the product and company evolve I expect advancements in UX as well as AI functionality. The layout is very simple, but could easily be improved to be more robust and functional for a rep to use quicker. This is a great first iteration of the layout, which is very basic and effective. The more focus on reducing screen real estate and automating question/process flow will make this tool more powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about your messaging! This is something we continued to spend a lot of time and resources not only developing, but gaining alignment and delivering the messaging across the entire sales team. Coaching and call replays alone don't fix the majority of messaging problems. Getting everyone using this tool gives the sales team a live playbook to use on calls. This tool also allows managers to see who's using it, how frequently, and which sections are being used/unused regularly to address either compliance issues or right messaging/fit issues.

We sold 30,000+ different products so our problem was always identifying questions to ask in order to drill down to specific solutions. This product allowed us to create a hierarchy of products, categories, and consistent questions to ask customers/prospects in order to accurately identify product solution fit. We always struggled to consistently train the sales team on every product, especially new ones that could come out. Everyone had their own spin on things and we were all trying to learn from each other to find the best questions to ask, pains to identify, and likewise solutions we could match. This tool allowed us to standardize our messaging which made our phone calls and outreach significantly more effective and quicker to qualify/disqualify prospects and customers.

James G.

"Great Organization"

What do you like best?

In the past we have relied mainly on forms for our Discovery phone calls which allowed us to capture the information we needed but did not allow much else. Costello enables us to capture information but also flexibility to guide the conversation when needed and focus on what is important to the client.

What do you dislike?

Not much - pretty happy with everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. The switch will require a different way of thinking for your sales team, but once they make the adjustment they will love it.

Greater insights into our prospects which allows us to formulate more effective proposals and close more deals.

Christopher John S.

"Pipeline organization and call notes in one easy to use interface "

What do you like best?

It's a tough tie between Deals (pipeline) and Notes. I really do love the note-taking-section. I've built a template that helps me and my team stay organized during calls. I'm able to quickly notate all the areas I need during a discovery call. I also use the note to remind me to consistency start with an agenda and gather answers to specific questions I don't want to forget. e.g. priorities, stakeholders, red flags, etc. All of this syncs to SFDC so we dont have to live out of the CRM (Salesforce).

What do you dislike?

The UI has been a bit slow. But the few times I have shared with the Costello team, they were already pushing out an update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get with your top reps and team to setup call note templates.

My team updates their pipeline daily in one pane of glass. Pipeline is cleaner, more accurately reflects forecasting and easier to collaborate during 1:1's.

The note-taking section also allows me to coach rookie reps through the questions they should be asking and answers they should be recording that need to be sync'd to the CRM.

My reps are not only more organized but their most important data now lives in Salesforce. What is not in SFDC, didn't happen in our eyes.

Kyle H.

"Helping entry-level and veteran sales people alike refine their craft! "

What do you like best?

As I tend to ramble on sales calls, I love having a core set of talking points/questions to refer to make certain that I am capturing all of the key information necessary to ensure a smooth handoff to Territory Managers allowing them to maximize their effectiveness on full-scale demo calls. I like being able to add my personality/spin on discovery calls while still capturing the pertinent info.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I have very little to say negatively regarding Costello. My only constructive criticism at this juncture would be a slightly cleaner pull into Salesforce for recall and prep purposes.

The biggest business problem that this product solves for our organization is the issue of Territory Managers getting pulled into calls with prospects that are in no position to ultimately move into a closed deal. It also helps standardize the process across our company's BDR function.

"Helpful software for new salespeople getting acquainted with talktracks"

What do you like best?

Costello is a very easy-to-use software that can help salespeople with getting used to a new call script. It presents the user with a "choose your own journey" kind of format where different personas will have different call scripts. The scripts also help to get a call back on track with phrasing given by sales leadership.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to integrate Costello fully into my sales process because I find it more useful to log my notes in the call notes on SalesLoft. When I want to see the notes logged on Costello, I have to go and find them in Costello as they are not integrated into Salesforce or SalesLoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is very helpful to newer salespeople as it helps them understand what kind of sales process and what kind of conversations leadership wants their teams to have.

Any time I get stuck on a call or do not know how to get a painpoint out of a prospect, I'll glance over to Costello as there are a handful of great questions there that were written by sales leadership to spark a discussion.

Tyler P.

"Made our sales process more efficient in multiple ways"

What do you like best?

(1) helping structure and map out our sales calls,

(2) allowed us to be more conversational during the sales process...the efficiency of taking notes, our sales team can pay more attention to the prospect, spending their time listening and engaging more with the conversation versus figuring out what questions we ask next.

What do you dislike?

Wanting Costello to pull fields directly from HubSpot versus having to match exactly form for form. Although I think thats coming as a feature soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read my review, but if you are looking to make your sales process more efficient and repeatable. You need to use playbooks to run your sales process, Costello is the best option out there.

Making our sales process more efficient

Mark D.

"Costello Helps Streamline Workflow"

What do you like best?

I like that I can take notes and those notes will automatically transfer to both Salesforce and allows me to quickly share that information with other team members that are involved in our sales process.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot that I can say bad about Costello, but the ability to add to the "suggestions" while on my call would be nice.

Costello helps if you already have solid messaging that you are hoping to engrain with your sales and business development teams. We have digitize our playbook within Costello and it is easy to implement into your sales conversations with your prospects. It also makes it very easy to transfer your notes that you have taken into other applications.

"Costello just makes things easier"

What do you like best?

Playbooks help create an ageneda for each call and make it easy to stay the course of action that our leadership would like to see. Having all of this information tie back to required fields associated with an opprtunity in salesforce means i never had to leave costello to update my pipeline as well.

What do you dislike?

Some small issues have come up over time but their team is super responsive to chat and support, even hopping on zoom calls in real time to address any issue.

Costello helps me be more productive by helping to keep my pipeline organized, providing guidance and structure for each call, and tying directly into SFDC.

Jeanette R.

"Sales Playbooks that also assist with onboarding new team members"

What do you like best?

I like the general structure of the product and how it assists in guiding sales folks through remembering to collect the right information as well as reducing the amount of administrative data entry and natural gaps in data completeness.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to format the questions/answers differently to make better use of screen space. I'd like to be able to do more when it comes to spacing between questions or columns so that I could better design my playbook to be fluid with a call's natural conversation vs. linear.

Data completeness and entry into Hubspot, training and reminders of best practices for any given call, assistance with drill down questions, and objection resolution

Curtis R.

"Value-Driven Conversations with Costello"

What do you like best?

It's great to have quick access to our sales playbook which we have digitized in Costello.

What do you dislike?

Still working out a few minor kinks but the issues are resolved quickly. Costello seems to be improving their platform weekly.

Adoption of our sales playbook and using tailored messaging to our target personas is a challenge. Costello makes it easy to get to the right information quickly and tell a better story to our prospects.

"Fantastic Software for Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I don't have to get into Salesforce to manage my pipeline on a day to day basis. The idea of never missing a question throughout the discovery or sales process would make any sales rep or sales leader salivate

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. The more they can build on top of Salesforce, the more I'll spend in Costello

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it

Sales reps are terrible at keeping pipe up to date and accurate in general. Making sure you hit every question / topic throughout the sales process is really really hard. Costello makes me a better rep and allows me to increase my chances of closing business and hit my numbers

Hunter S.

"Costello Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to not have to manual drag my notes and information from a call back into SFDC. It saves me 10-15 minutes every call. Also Costello helps me stay accountable with my calling framework by guiding me throughout the entire call.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any problem with the tool. I enjoy using it for the speedy ability to stay aligned to my messaging and notes that are required to qualify an opportunity.

I have been able to solve many manual steps of my qualification. Specifically with messaging, note taking, and getting the information in the correct fields in Salesforce.

"Quick Value Creation, Easy Implementation"

What do you like best?

Costello provides an easy and organized way to capture the key information needed in my calls/demos. By working with their team, we have built a great playbook to help our team collect the intelligence needed to move our deals through the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Have not had any distaste towards their product other than waiting for certain elements to be developed further.

Salesforce organization is key. We have cleaned up our sales process tremendously in a very short period of time.

Adam W.

"Consistency is key!"

What do you like best?

- Standardized our sales process

- Created a single source of truth

- Great for on call objection and competitor handling

- Improved note taking

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. Always excited to see what they build next!

- Inconsistent sales calls

- Documentation living in too many different locations prior to working with them

- Inconsistent rep note taking

- Difficult for sales leaders to know where to update latest talk tracks prior to Costello

Zane A.

"Great for CS"

What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of Costello's recently-added "add-to-Salesforce" feature. I've found it super useful when speaking with customers that have added team members who I'm meeting for the first time on the call!

What do you dislike?

In all honesty... I have a hard time stating that there's anything about Costello that I don't like.

Alignment with introductions and periodic (6-/3-month from renewal calls) check-in calls is an absolute breeze with Costello!

"Replicate your best account executives"

What do you like best?

Costello allows for a repository for all the objection handling and situation handling for any new reps. It allows for consistency among your team and for you to pass along the best qualities from your experienced reps to your new reps

What do you dislike?

You have to be careful about how it's implemented - or you'll replicate bad behavior.

Creating consistency among the team. Bringing out the best knowledge from your experienced reps and providing it to the rest of the team

Tanner R.

"Simple and Elegant"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to double enter notes from the call.

What do you dislike?

The timer starts just from opening call.

Help keep calls on track.

"Helpful template"

What do you like best?

This is better than note taking but fewer than a template you must’ve follow. A good guideline, smart tool for sales people new and vets.

What do you dislike?

Some UX has been difficult to manage however I will say they are really good at making changes and listening to customers.

We have seen much more consistent sales processes.

"Frame the convo!"

What do you like best?

The ability to frame conversations and link to Salesforce is beneficial. It also is a great place to keep track of all deals.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have a pretty basic interface, but the functionality is good.

Framing the conversation and deal management.

Learning about Costello?

* We monitor all Costello reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.