Cisco Webex Events

Cisco Webex is a webinars solution, designed to be delivered across any platform.

Work for Cisco Webex Events?

Learning about Cisco Webex Events?

Cisco Webex Events Reviews

Showing 87 Cisco Webex Events reviews
Cisco Webex Events review by Cody G.
Cody G.

"Webex Webinar User"

What do you like best?

I think what I like the most about Webex, is that much like a telephone call you have the ability to communicate vocally. But, the programing goes beyond that in itself, WebEx Webinar allows for a face-to-face dialogue as well as giving the user the ability share screens. This gives the user the ability to have a deeper understanding of what material or things are being addressed within their meetings. I find using it to be very helpful when meetings arise.

What do you dislike?

One complai9nt I have is that there isn't a straight-forward method for the Host to have the ability to mute all of those within a meeting prior to the meeting or even during the meeting. most of the time i have been in a Webex the host always has an issue with muting all attendees. I find this to be an issue because people are loud or there is a constant beeping from everyone muting themselves. I think that a straight-forward method to muting would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that the software is a great product that could be perfectly implemented by any company seeking to have a program that encompasses all of employees within standard meetings. I would highly recommend it based on its ability to develop a strong level of communication between employees and supervisors.

The problems that the software continues to fix and address is that it allows for a better understanding of materials being addressed during a meeting. basically I find it useful when i need to share information in real time with those who are not located in my region.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Webex Events
Cisco Webex Events review by Hannah V.
Hannah V.

"Can't tell if I love it or hate it"

What do you like best?

I lecture in a large computer lab where not everyone can see common screens. So, we use Webex so everyone can see the lecture on their screen. It is great that wherever you are, someone can see the lecture. I LOVE the pause feature. I can show students a problem, pause the screen while I work it out, and then resume when I am ready for them to see the content again. I LOVE LOVE this feature. It is so convenient. Also, if a student comes up to me and I need to check their grade, I can pause the screen so everyone doesn't see their information.

What do you dislike?

When you are sharing your screen, I do not like that you can't move the task bar (with stop sharing, pause, annotate, etc options) to the SIDE of your screen. This task bar takes up a lot of valuable real estate on my screen and I wish it was more compact or could at least be moved to the bottom or side. All you can do is slide it across the top.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend getting to know the settings. There are lots of useful features that I have experimented with, such as people raising hands (virtually), etc. I mostly just use the share screen function. But, if you aren't careful in the settings, you can have students taking over your lecture. Make sure to turn off "Anyone can share" if you are doing a solo presentation!

We are solving so many lecture problems. We are able to lecture to 115 students and be able for them to all see the notes!

What Webinar solution do you use?

Cisco Webex Events review by Mohamed Elamin M.
Mohamed Elamin M.

"good for webinars and mooc education"

What do you like best?

easy to use. it has a reminder for your classes. you can share files and agendas. you can keep track your time and manage the screen sharing with teachers. perfect for online meetings and discussions. you can have a report of the meetings sent to you via email after you finish the meeting which is awesome. I highly recommend it as it really helped me a lot

What do you dislike?

if you are using the free version, then you are missing a lot of features in this software. it is not expensive though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend webex webinar if you are having meetings overseas or using online educations modules (MOOC). it keeps you and your audience on the track. you can share screen, share files, and discuss over webex. also and most importantly, after finishing your meetings or classes, they send you a brief email includes videos of the meeting and the files that have been shared in this meeting to download them. so there is no virtual assistant needed to do that. it is one of the most features that I like in webex.

discussion with clients and employees.

making tutorials for new employees remotely.

Cisco Webex Events review by Sundararajan  R.
Sundararajan R.

"Team meeting tool"

What do you like best?

Actually I like Cisco webex application very much because I'm using this tool regularly. It;s very easy to join the meeting on time without any delay also we can view the total participants list over the meeting page and especially If i need to share my deliverable to my team, then I would share my screen which can be view by the participants as well. I can edit my document with their suggestions very easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I failed to join the meeting on time due to connectivity issues but i never faced this issue normally. It would be great if it connects all time without any challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest Cisco Webex would be the great tool for meeting connects with team. It really works as everyone can easily join the meeting and share their individual reports/ documents.

I can share my documentation to others through sharing my window screen to the meeting participants and explain the documentation. The participants also easily view my window and understand the data and phone connectivity also working very nice, I never faced any audible problem during the meeting time.

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Computer Software

"Recently invested in Zoom after years of Webex. Both are good but Webex needs to improve"

What do you like best?

Webex is a good all around tool for conducting screen share based meetings. My organization uses both Webex and Zoom having recently invested in Zoom, which I have found to be the superior platform (it's close, though). Webex is the better tool for screen share based meetings (powerpoint decks, demos, etc) while Zoom is better overall due to the superior video conferencing functions compared to Webex. Everyone knows it though and its not hard for people to join or leave meetings

What do you dislike?

Webex video leaves a lot to be desired--its often choppy, grainy, and can bog down a meeting if you're trying to use both video and screen share and switch between the two (god forbid you use both at once).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid platform for the price. Everyone knows it which is a positive.

Webex enables us to conduct sales meetings, all hands calls, and territory reviews with remote reps with relative ease. Benefits include overall clarity when using the platform and ease of screen sharing makes forecasting with remote employees easier

Cisco Webex Events review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"A trusted webinar that is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I have used this interface many times to perform live meetings, trainings, and presentations. The interface is easy to use and is not overly complicated. I would recommend this platform for new users.

What do you dislike?

I don’t remember seeing a recording option. There may have been one but I don’t recall. If it’s not available, I would like to see this as an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended this easy solution , is simple to use and the price is a better real deal

is the best webinar software for small businesses interested in using webinars for lead generation as well as education

If you wish to have a panel discussion, you can stream up to seven videos at a time. To allow webcam transmissions, however, you need to invite the person as a panelist rather than as an attendee. You can promote people to presenter status, but they will not have webcam ability. Presenters can share applications from their computer, which limits what the audience sees of the presenter's computer to just that application. You can upload your slides to the fileshare, and during the presentation, you can see them before your audience. This is nice because you can change your presentation on the fly to meet your audience's interests without them seeing you skipping over slides. Many of the other services don't offer this.

Ability to invite more attendees to the web meetings. Some competitors have higher availability of attendees available.

Cisco Webex Events review by Lana M.
Lana M.

"Webex Webinar: The Aging But Reliable Draft Horse Of Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Their interface is reasonably easy to use, and they don't seem to change just for the sake of changing. That makes it easy for other, less frequent users to still be able to use the platform, even if it's been months or even years. The platform seems very reliable. It rarely glitches, and on the rare occasion that it does, Cisco does an excellent job of getting things fixed quickly and seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their whiteboard features intensely. It doesn't operate like a Word document, so erasing

mistakes is cumbersome. Using the marker/pencil feature to circle or underline words is pretty useless, as there's not enough control. Their recent update has made it even more user-unfriendly than it was before, and it's annoying my students and wasting our time together when I have to keep instructing them, over and over, how to change the camera image size with respect to the whiteboard, how to activate their mic and camera, etc. Their customer support is fairly unhelpful--from this user's perspective, anyway. Their chat box is unimaginatively laid out and awkward to use. The audio messes up a lot and time is wasted when students have to exit and log in again to "fix" the problem. The most annoying thing is that when using the whiteboard, the teacher has to either push "enter" multiple times, and/or rapidly scroll up and down so the student can see what was written. In other words, the student can't see what is being written in real time, which forces them to listen to the teacher type while nothing appears on the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Cisco won't do it, be sure to create your own good tutorial for all users. Use video demonstrations, FAQ's, and written instructions to appeal to all types of learners.

Cisco's Webex Webinar is the platform my company has its teachers use for teaching languages online. I've been using this platform for about six years now, and if it's good enough for my employers, it's good enough for me--it's their call!

Cisco Webex Events review by Crystal W.
Crystal W.

"Good collaboration tool for remote employees"

What do you like best?

Easy to get multiple people on one call and talk thru something, share a screen, dial in together and just meet in general. It links in to your email provide and with one click, you can add your webex to your meeting invite.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find your meeting number and call in number if you want to add someone later once the meeting has started. Or if someone can't find the call in number and they say, "send me the dial in", you are left looking for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solid tool that is a workhorse in the office. Gets the job done.

The business problem is an easy way to meet with co-workers who are not in the same office. Webex does offer a solution that is fairly easy to use. The screen sharing is very simple and it's easy to attach a webex to a meeting invite.

Cisco Webex Events review by Administrator

"Simple to use for meetings and webinars"

What do you like best?

WebEx Events allows us to easily host meetings for offices outside of corporate. We also use WebEx to host all of our live webinars and have had success with this program.

What do you dislike?

Dislike that there's less functionality than some other webinar/event platforms, but WebEx still gets the job done. Service can be lacking - difficult to get in touch with account rep, technical support staff is not always responsive and/or does not always take time to understand your issue.

Using Cisco WebEx we've been able to host 10+ live webinars in the last year... we also use it for live meetings between offices. It has helped us increase the number of leads coming into our database and has also boosted sales.

Cisco Webex Events review by Henry C.
Henry C.

"Presentations from others"

What do you like best?

Simple and webinars start with participants as muted. I like the ability to be able to direct message a presenter, while the presentation is going on. There are lots of other products out there but seems like this is the most convenient for large companies.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. I typically participant with a presentation. If there are audio issues, I can adjust on my end so I can hear better. The online presentation does eliminate the ability to directly connect with a presenter. My firm is a small one and probably won't make sense with economically. Good for large firms, maybe not the best for small first with limited resources and due to alternate available options to this product. I will still continue to attend webinars using this option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you have the correct sound devices connected.

Attending webinars on topics of interest to me and my work. The opportunity to listen to a presentation while working is a lot more convenient compared to physically going somewhere for the presentation.

"WebEx Meetings"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty easy way to connect people across different regions to all be able to see presentations, live meetings, and training. It's easy to set up, easy for people to log in, and I like that it connects with Microsoft Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Adding people to a meeting after the fact is difficult, and sometimes people struggle to find the best way to connect (dial in #, access #, meeting ID, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool that allows you to present and share your reports/presentations with other users across different regions or even countries.

I've been using it for about a year and overall it's the best way I have found that I can "meet" and "share" my reports with users who are in other locations.

"Love the Ease!"

What do you like best?

I use this platform when reviewing documents with clients across the state in a easy to use format.

What do you dislike?

The connection can be an issue but I believe that has to be due with the bandwidth/user and do not think it is associated with Webex.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a test run before and be sure to ask people to log-in 10 minutes before the meeting time in case there are any system issues that cannot resolved to avoid delaying the meeting.

We are solving costs by being able to meet without traveling and maximizing our time. We are able to virtually - no pun intended - to do the same thing in a conference room as we would using the platform from the comfort of wherever we may be.

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Best Webinar interface"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use on both PC and mobile devices. The program will call your phone to connect to the teleconference, and the user interface for presenting and sharing is low learning curve. The features have only gotten better with time

What do you dislike?

This seems to be a corporate only interface. I wish wish wish there was a way to use it for personal activities, like Toastmasters or other groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think, just get it. This product is reliable, stable, accessible from anywhere, and really allows for excellent communications across the globe. I'd be lost trying to have my technical conversations without the visuals that WebEx allows to be shared on a regular basis.

This has eliminated the walls between countries. We have multi-timezone meetings across continents and cultures, and this connectivity option makes it easy to get the whole global team on the same page in an instant.

Cisco Webex Events review by Akash M.
Akash M.

"Webex Webinar : Helping with Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Webex provides Teleconferencing which is well-done and good-quality.with the teleconference functionality being one of the main reasons why we use Webex

What do you dislike?

I would like to have had a stand alone app that I could run from the desktop for scheduling meetings, logging into the website to set one up takes up time. Maybe there is such a thing already there but if it is, I must have missed it.

It is great for large group meetings. I have yet to have a bad meeting with this platform when there have been a lot of people (I consider over 50 to be a lot) on a session and almost all are joined through a toll-free dial-in teleconference.

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Information Technology and Services

"WebEx - Slow and Steady"

What do you like best?

I like Webex, because it has a lot of customizable features for how to create, join, and host a meeting. It has the ability to add on to your Outlook and start or schedule a meeting with only a single click. I believe in today's fast paced world, this kind of one click solution really helps you react well to any fires that need to be fought that day

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about WebEx is that they make features that you need in an emergency hard to find. For example, if you want to mute everyone as they come in but you totally forgot or you are a complete novice. It is now going to take you forever to find that option. They need to make that feature more known.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gets better and more modern looking with each version

I am able to create meetings and host them with my team and other stakeholders all across the U.S and sometimes overseas.

Cisco Webex Events review by Administrator

"Your average virtual experience "

What do you like best?

Some of the things that I liked the most are: ease of use and performance, simple to run, easy set-up, and flow in transition from video to screen sharing. You can mute people and during a presentation that comes in handy. It is fairly easy to go from one feature to the next. We really liked the ability to grow enrollment with a virtual presence to capture those interested in other cities and states, this platform allowed us to reach that point of performance.

What do you dislike?

We are not current users, therefore the dislikes outweighed the likes for us. We you are trying to grow rapidly and the system updated and changes aren't keeping up with that need, changes had to be made. We really disliked the fact that we always had audio and visual issues. Both were consistently "fuzzy". We didn't like that we couldn't manually, on our end, turn someones video off. You are not able to keep track of who is in the room with analytics unless you take a screen shot of the attendees pod before you start and before you end the session.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider looking at all options available for this type of platform. From there, look at all of the reviews on each product and do a trail/walk through of the product features and layout.

Cisco Webex Events review by loni b.
loni b.

"WebEx"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. You just follow the link and you are automatically connected. It is very clear if you have a good internet connect and you are able to utilitze slides as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not actually had to set up a meeting I have just joined so I am not sure if it is easy to set up. But I do not hear any issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you login at least 5 min before any sessions start.

The company uses it for learning seminars and it is easy to join and clear to hear the speakers.

Cisco Webex Events review by Christina A.
Christina A.

"A bit buggy, but easy to use and highly functional."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. You can quickly pull together a room full of people. or set up a screen sharing session for jut a few. It is very simple to pass control around, and seamlessly view another screen.

What do you dislike?

It will occasionally glitch out and some features may stop working, such as, the hand raising icon. But, this is simply fixed by exiting and rejoining the room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to self solve some random, non-troublesome issues, but it is a great program!

We use WebEx for some meetings, but more often as a training aid. We are able to easily break into small groups and assist with the job role without interfering, or being distracting.

Cisco Webex Events review by User

"Quick to set up a meeting with anyone in the world"

What do you like best?

I work with a team that's distributed all over the world - I can easily coordinate a meeting with team members from anywhere and everywhere, whether impromptu or planned. I've used other software for pulling in distrusted members for presentations, and nothing compares to Webex Webinar. It's easy to learn, and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about the program that I dislike personally, although some of my older co-workers would appreciate guides geared toward them.

I meet with clients all around the world on a daily basis. There really isn't an option that works as well for my needs as Webex Webinar. I need to be able to pull up presentations, in a way that isn't feasible by sending documents and speaking on a conference call. For bigger meetings especially, it's nice to know that everyone has the same presentation in front of them, and is on the "same page," if you will.

Cisco Webex Events review by User

"Excellent to use Webex for project demos "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate to webex team to create such a wonderful tool. it very feasible to use and organize for meetings with multiple person and it help to show and share your desktop to another members of meeting. I usually use to show my project to client and my seniors

What do you dislike?

I would like to say little things regarding Call in feature. it should available in trail versions too. rest all i liked and thanks to webex to help in my project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Guys please use this tool, its very helpful to organize the meetings and demos of projects.

to show demos and share our screen to another members.

Cisco Webex Events review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"WebEx Makes it Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that you can use the control panel to see questions, who is talking, etc. Being able to record the webinars are also a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when people have background noise. The program makes it easy to find out where the noise is coming from, but sometimes it can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WebEx has everything you would need to conduct a successful webinar and its easy to use.

We are using WebEx for webinar trainings and for presentations. It is an easy way to get everyone together. And one of the best features, recording the webinar, ensures that no one missed the information. We can send out a link to the recording to make sure everyone receives the same training and that training can be done on their own time.

Cisco Webex Events review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"Webex Webinar"

What do you like best?

The ability to host a live demonstration and share my screen, while also retaining the ability to drop the presentation ball off to a participant so that they can share their screen if they have a specific question.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the software perceives that someone is not paying attention to the presentation if they haven't moved their mouse in a period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are leading the meeting, log in early to ensure you are able to setup the presentation without problems and also check with users to ensure they are able to see your shared screen and hear you.

Providing a high level overview/presentation of a software trading platform and functionality to users.

Cisco Webex Events review by Consultant

"WebEx is an office "status quo" product - good enough to use, not great that I'd want to take it hom"

What do you like best?

I like that WebEx Webinars are easy to add to outlook invites. It's easy to forward to new attendees and anyone can sign on. Password protection is helpful in certain situations. I also like that the screenshare is very smooth for the most part and that you can restrict to "sharing a program" as opposed to your entire screen so you don't have to shut everything off if you have to click between things

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the default sometimes has my webcam showing - why would that ever be a setting? I feel that that should always be a non-default option. I don't like that if you forget to password protect anyoen can join, and in large calls it can get worrisome if someone is on the call who shouldn't be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for standard office, not great for more adaptive use

General web conferencing is solved for remote workers. Benefits are like a conference call but with the added value of screenshare

Cisco Webex Events review by Amrut K.
Amrut K.

"Realtime meeting with the person at any place."

What do you like best?

Very easy in operation, self call by the webex is the great thing. Sharing the screen to the people in other places . sharing of video and audio at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Echoing of voice sometime, and lagging of screen operation, one anchor can talk for a while and later other person may speak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greatly advised for the realtime meeting of the people in various places.

Manager shares the progress of the individual worked so far and for skip level meeting to take feedback from all the employees over all the places.

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Computer Software

"Useful for demoing and getting feedback"

What do you like best?

The best part is the varied functionality that WebEx has. It lets you screen share, talk, call in from another phone, group call, message, and share screens as well as much more. The screen sharing is my favorite part because it allows us to not have to be in person in the lab to update on progress, making research go by much faster.

What do you dislike?

At first, using the interface on the web was hard because there were so many controls and functions, and it takes a while to get acquainted to it and get used to it. This is especially the case while you're trying to interact with the software while screensharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hosts can record the meeting (both audio and on-screen elements), mute and unmute attendees, and end the meeting. All participants can use the chat feature. During the meeting, hosts can share their desktop, a specific app, or files from their computer, including video. A module at the top of the host's screen shows whether sharing is switched on or not, so you don't leave that feature on after the meeting. You can also share a virtual whiteboard for sketches and notes. All sharing features can be used concurrently with video chat, which is helpful and not available on some services.

As a researcher, this is great because it enables us to call over long distances and it's very convenient so it fits right in our schedule to be using this software. The web addition allows us to do much more than the phone interface, and we are able to finish meetings quickly and seamlessly integrate it into our regular workflow. We also are able to demo over it so we don't have to send any code over to show progress.

Cisco Webex Events review by Zakarieya A.
Zakarieya A.

"Cisco WebEx Event Center"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it allows you to share documents, presentations and applications in real time. It also allows one to engage with the audience and chat to them.

What do you dislike?

The cost is an issue since it can be expensive if you host lots of WebEx meetings.

It saves on cost and time in scheduling meeting as it provide us with enough features to create an online meeting that makes participants feel just like they’re in the company boardroom

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Research
User in Research

"Easy to use on most applications, clunky in areas and need to get use to interface "

What do you like best?

The ability to video chat with associates who are located overseas.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling a recurring meeting- it took a while to figure out how to schedule a recurring meeting on this software. Once I figured it out, I wasn’t as frustrated with switching to WebEx. The other issue is adding it to my Apple calendar that is synced with Outlook. I keep getting an error message that says”the calendar invitation response can not be sent”

Being able to audio conference with all of the employees and having the capability to video chat as well.

"Reliable Webinar Software"

What do you like best?

The way it is set up is extremely helpful. You can set roles (presenter, panelist, etc.) to limit access to those present in the conference. You can mute others and they can "raise hand" when they wish to speak. It's very convenient.

What do you dislike?

The settings are difficult to navigate through sometimes. When there's an audio or file sharing problem, we usually have to end up calling the technologist to figure it out.

We hold a weekly professional development session through WebEx Webinar. All of our other information sessions are done through this platform. We often have outsiders attend. WebEx generates reports of attendees, along with a log of the recordings and such. It also lets us send a thank you email and such afterwards. All in all, it makes our life much easier.

"Business Development Assistant/Consultant"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. Outside invitees are able to easily access the call feature via their phone or their laptop. Plus the screen share without video of the attendee is nice.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's worked consistently without any glitches every single time I've been a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't want to be seen, turn off the video feature.

Sometimes it's easier to SHOW people what you are discussing while you are discussing it.

Cisco Webex Events review by Harshit P.
Harshit P.

"Best in industry for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

This application enables you to share screen with others , give them control of your desktop sitting far away from you. Really nice and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes th voice is not clear or there is a lag in voice and video which creates misunderstandings. Needs to be improved.

I am giving transitions to my colleague s over webex and thus building resources for my organization sitting far away from th at different location.

Cisco Webex Events review by Erin P.
Erin P.

"Great way to hold meetings"

What do you like best?

Webex is a great way to hold meeting at my company. Screen sharing and great pricing make this the best option for us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we cannot hold more than one meeting at a time, but i think that has to do with our 1 account. Also there has been times where external users have trouble accessing the webex meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webex is an amazing tool to hold internal and external meetings, screen share to those in the meeting and hold audio calls as well.

We're solving our meeting issues- screen sharing with clients, reviewing materials together etc.

Cisco Webex Events review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Best Online Meeting / Video Conferencing Software Around "

What do you like best?

Overall I think the software itself is very robust, seamlessly working together on many platforms and the Outlook productivity plug-in is very helpful too

What do you dislike?

The installation of the extension/etc. It's a bit too complicated for non-computer users to get a hang of (I know, surprising, right?)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd consider having users who use the product quite frequently, and users who also have outlook, to install the productivity tools suite package - it will greatly benefit the user in syncing with their calendar appointments

We're solving our conferencing issues by using this platform to connect us all over the world

Cisco Webex Events review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Good Webinar Program"

What do you like best?

This program makes it very easy to host and share webinars, even with people in different geographical locations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to get properly set up if there is not a fast enough internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient when setting it up, it may take some time to get the hang of it, but it is easy to use once you become acquainted.

We use the Webinar to attend SQA-hosted events remotely so that we are staying up to date on current regulations and events without having to travel to meetings.

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Information Technology and Services

"WebEx User"

What do you like best?

I like being able to quickly and easily call, video, and share my screen with a group of people. I also like being able to individually message or group message everyone on the call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes invitees have a hard time accessing the meeting and I don't know how to help them because everything they have been supplied with is correct.

Meeting with people around the globe for meetings and demonstrations.

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Excellent professional experience"

What do you like best?

The integration with Outlook is the best feature for me, as I can use the add-in tool to organise meetings and host WebEx conferences easily with the click of a button. The information is self-generated meaning all I have to do is invite the attendees and they will all see the relevant information to join the conference call in their email automatically.

What do you dislike?

The connection isn't the best and I believe that's a case of stability, rather than connection speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a professional web service tool that can provide end-to-end communication, WebEx is definitely up there.

With various clients located around the country, we are able to contact each of them via WebEx and use features such as screen sharing and more to communicate without having to spend money on travel expenses.

"WebEx Review"

What do you like best?

A lot of callers can join by phone call or video. You can screen share, making it ideal if presenting to people who need to see what and where to click on a software/program.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it lets you dial from online, which sounds like a lot of static.

A lot of static and if you place the call on hold it plays music for everyone. Benefit I have realized is that it can hold a lot of employees. Great if you have multiple office locations that need one presentation.

Cisco Webex Events review by User

"Easy to webcast presentations"

What do you like best?

Not complicated structure to webcast your monitor and presentation.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to zoom into presentation while they are occurring. I do not think this feature exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It serves it purpose but I think I have used that software of other companies and they seemed easier to use.

Solving the problem of being able to share information in a quick and easy format.

Cisco Webex Events review by Julia V.
Julia V.

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Its nice going right to my outlook calendar and clicking on the meeting I want to attend. I also like the app a lot. Its easy to join calls while traveling.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything in particular I do not like. If anything the voice is just in my head all day long.

associate and client meetings.

Cisco Webex Events review by Andrea S.
Andrea S.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

option to only show specific applications while presenting. Ease of various participants to share their screen

What do you dislike?

Powerpoint will show slide show view improperly unless you know how to mirror screens.

Client alignment by showing content from remote locations when unable to be in-person.

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"WebEx Webinar is wonderful!"

What do you like best?

This software system has great access to users needing to acquire continuing education through their workplace. Very easy and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have no dislikes for this system.

No business problems at the moment with WebEx Webinar. Some of the benefits of using WebEx Webinar is that it provides easy access to material that provides the user with important information to help them learn their job better and work more efficiently in their field of work.

Cisco Webex Events review by User

"WebEx makes collaboration seamless"

What do you like best?

The best thing about WebEx is the simplicity of sharing your screen or seeing someone else's screen when in a meeting

What do you dislike?

WebEx would be great if you can record certain parts of the meeting when the other person is sharing their screen

I have had great client conversations when they can see what I'm talking about instead of just listening to what I'm saying

Cisco Webex Events review by Shankar C.
Shankar C.

"have been using since 2 years"

What do you like best?

screensharing made real easy with group of people.

What do you dislike?

they could have done something more to ease the use of make presenter feature

almost everday business issues and ticktes can be done with this tool by sharing each partie's sessions

Cisco Webex Events review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Webex user"

What do you like best?

That i can record meetings and chat with individuals on the side during web ex privately and start discussions and polls during the meetings. I also like that it calls me because i have a hard time dialing internationally when I am working from home

What do you dislike?

that i have to input my information every time i log in, it does not save even though I click on the save user information button

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure its automated and already loaded, that way you dont have different versions than your counterparts. being allowed to install it once you are hired poses issues with versions

communicating with colleagues in different divisions world wide

Cisco Webex Events review by Caleb J.
Caleb J.

"Webex is adequate for webinars, but not any more than that."

What do you like best?

Webex works for webinars with customers and employees alike.

What do you dislike?

Webex is full of issues and does not have he best UI, video quality also tends to be poor, not a good way to show off to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to other webinar platforms such as On24.

For customer webinars showcasing products and new features, etc.

Cisco Webex Events review by Eddy W.
Eddy W.

"Web conference for the professionals"

What do you like best?

Set up once and you're good to go every time there is a web conference.

What do you dislike?

None but they can add location sensing and auto-dial phone number.

Show desktop Powerpoint or demonstrations to remote attendees.

Cisco Webex Events review by User

"The easiest conference call"

What do you like best?

This is easiest conference calling program to use. I can log in using my phone or computer and have clear communication with the ability to share content, record and ask questions.

What do you dislike?

It slows down my computer when I am sharing content.

We are using this for internal and external calls.

Cisco Webex Events review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and to share your screen/add additional attendees and the multiple options for audio (through your computer, dial-in, etc)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the image/video quality is bad, but I think that depends on the internet connection/system and not WebEx itself

We use Webex for conference calls all the time, for both work and school

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

This is a great conferencing tool. It is easy to install and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any issues with WebEx.

The company I used WebEx with had agents all over the country, yet we were able to hold training meetings without an issue. It was easy to use, and none of us encountered any setup issues. It is also nice that it defaults to not showing your picture/video input, although this can be turned on if desired. It also allows screen sharing.

"Cisco"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up webinars for everyday meetings

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to connect, but usually its pretty good

Our team is remote so we use Cisco Webex everyday to touch base on calls

Cisco Webex Events review by Pascal B.
Pascal B.

"Perfect to watch a webinar, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, possibility to chat with organisator during a webinar, just click on the link to connect

What do you dislike?

I had some problems in the past to connect audio, last webinars everything worked easily

We are using WebEx mostly for learning new technologies (technology watch)

Learning about Cisco Webex Events?

* We monitor all Cisco Webex Events reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.