MightyCall Reviews & Product Details

MightyCall Overview

What is MightyCall?

MightyCall is a virtual phone system provider. MightyCall's VoIP is designed for small business and entrepreneurs. MightyCall is easy, affordable, and effective. You don’t need any special hardware, we don’t bill per user like the majority of the industry, and we don’t charge you per feature like others. Watch a super short video about MightyCall's VoIP: https://vimeo.com/321972845 1. Pick your business phone number (toll-free / local / vanity numbers included) 2. Add your employees (free unlimited extensions) 3. Set call routing rules (business hours, custom greetings) 4. Receive, review and respond to customers’ requests from anywhere! No hardware needed Make it easy for your site visitors & potential customers to get in touch with you. Building trusted customer relationships is easy with MightyCall. Start growing your business at $19.99 a month with no long-term contracts. Free 7-day trial.

MightyCall Details

MightyCall is a all-in-one virtual phone solution for small and medium business owners.

MightyCall
1999
Seattle, WA
@MightyCall

MightyCall Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the MightyCall community
Have you used MightyCall before?

MightyCall Reviews

Showing 19 MightyCall reviews
Already have MightyCall?
What do you like best?

MightCall offers SFDC integration: one-button calling, automated calls logging and recording. Options to setup IVR, call-routing and forwarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ugly interface for all of the tools: dialer, supervisor console, reporting page.

No "dial again" button.

Poor quality or disconnects with weak wi-fi (worse than Skype or Zoom) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use MightyCall to dial leads and partners worldwide and recieve calls from them. Good thing is that all calls automatically logged to SFDC and recorded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/Owner
What do you like best?

MightyCall does a great job of allowing you to set up your phone system with many options. You can use a phone menu to properly direct calls to employees/associates and many tools such as scheduling hours, voice mail and voice mail forwarding, decision trees, and so on make customization effective and useful. Furthermore, if you receive negative feedback regarding the phone system (as I did the first time out), it is easy to make changes even though the system is "live." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount of flexibility can make things confusing in the set up process. I don't think that is something that can be changed as there is always a trade off between flexibility and ease of use. One thing that MightyCall could do to make things work MUCH better is to call from a single number or set of numbers so that my caller ID lets me know that a call is coming through MightyCall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a clear idea of what you want from your phone system. When we first started using MightyCall, I only knew that I wanted something that was more "professional." As my admin and I started to get it set up, I realized that I needed a better goal (or set of goals) and that having that ahead of time would have shortened our start-up time significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are not a big enough business to have a phone system and my employees/associates are all over the country. Some are contractors who are intimately involved in my business, but only work for us a few hours a week, so it makes no sense to issue them a phone (nor would they want us to!). MightyCall allows me to have a more cohesive appearance to the outside world and to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and setup the system and can also use it using the app . We have a small business for which it’s cost efficient and we can also transfer calls within the business and leave messages . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much that I dislike about this . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have not had much problem with it . Benefit wise is that it has saved us a lot of money . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Thanks for giving our product the chance and even more for reviewing it! We're glad it's working to save your business money.

Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

The pricing is great, and the call for builder is pretty simple to work with. If you need to get something up and running quick, it's a great solution. The mobile app is better than just blindly forwarding your business line to your cell and the ability to set up multiple numbers is great to segment sales vs service calls, of course you can use extensions and the IVR for that too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lacking integrations, and even though they have made some minimal improvements to the UI/UX, there are still a significant amount of improvements to be made before might call will reach it's true potential. One thing that that may cause me to switch to a different provider is the lack of continuity between other business apps. The management of contacts and take should be completely reworked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only thing might call offers is a better price point by $4/mo but I may switch to another solution after 3 years of failed expectations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Hey Daniel, we appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thorough review. We admit integrations will never be our bread and butter, as the small businesses we cater to typically don't require them the way bigger businesses do. Regarding the UI, how do you think we can improve it? And for contact management, we recently released a new feature, the Contact Book Plus. Have you tried it? If yes and you still think it needs work, how can we improve it?

Co-Owner
What do you like best?

Great price for small businesses. Often these kinds of services offer a billion features that aren't needed for small businesses and that's not the case here. Good feature set and good price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the call quality can be subpar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look to see if you need less options then what other services are providing. MightyCall is a great option for those small businesses that don't need all the fluff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This made it easy to have a phone that we could take with us and not have to get a specific cell phone for the business. Also makes it easy to run two locations with one number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Hey Zach, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. I think you hit on the basics of why the product works, but do you have any feedback on where we could improve? Every opinion matters to us.

What do you like best?

No need to set up any servers or run Ethernet cable. Just sign up and your small business has an enterprise-size phone system in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not always clear who has access to which voicemails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're a small company, but this virtual phone system is like our own personal call center without the massive call center building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Hey Robert, thanks for leaving a review. We are beyond glad you like the system and it's working for your small business!

UR
What do you like best?

Call quality is good/great with Mighty call. Once the call connects this is a decent phone application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Outgoing calls are often seen as SPAM, Interface is clumsy and sometimes slow, controls are non-intuitive. consecutive calls can be a problem. Sometimes number dialed are not recognized by computer answering systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a niche product, just make sure it fits your use case. It is NOT a complete phone replacement solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Small corporate needs for conf. calls, not purchasing everyone a separate phone, etc. So far the benefits have been minimal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to use cell phones to answer office calls from anywhere and the call tree have transformed our office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no easy to forward calls between users after the initial connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has enabled us to save money and live virtually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Hey Phil, thanks for the review. We're glad you like the product, and don't worry, a feature to better forward calls after someone has answered is in the works to complement our current call transfer feature.

What do you like best?

MightyCall has a good and responsive Customer Service team. Their team is patient and helpful. They continue to make improvements to respond to customer needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if photo texts could also be sent and greater privacy modes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MightyCall does offer a free trial, so check that out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’ve had some problems with the app and the customer service team is responsive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

They are always innovating new ways to make the service better. Their customer service is world-class. They keep the service affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not able to integrate a SPAM service to stop robo and marketing calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Open up the API or allow SPAM integrations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily buying and deploying enterprise-class phone service for my small business and my clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Thanks for the review John! Never fear, we are always hard at work to stop spam callers.

UR
What do you like best?

I love their call recording feature. With having many people in the company needing to communicate its very help being able to listen to phone calls from customers to ensure quality and minimize call back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Text messaging feature needs improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication between our schedulers and office manager via call recording Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Thank you for the review!

President and Founder of AvanTech Inc.
What do you like best?

Easy to setup for the use and check information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Low activates during the COVID-19 period Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My business is in US and Canada. I need a 1800 number to make our customers contact us easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Thanks for the review Peng! Stay strong through the pandemic and contact us if you need any help.

AR
What do you like best?

Been using Mightycall for about a year now and it’s been great and the improvements they are making will be spectacular! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features don’t have many uses for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to have multiple numbers all in one place which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Founder
What do you like best?

I loved that I was able to have a local number without having to sacrifice my personal cell phone number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Robocalls were out of control, it's the only kind of calls I got. Only received maybe two or three real business related calls during the year that I used it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to have a local number for my business which I could answer using my personal cell phone. It also had a great hours and call redirect system that was easily customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Svetlana Lepikhova of MightyCall

Hey Meghan, we're sorry you had such an unfortunate experience with robocalls. These were all coming through to your business number, correct? Was it a local or 800 number? Thanks for taking the time to review us!

AI
What do you like best?

Switched over from Google Voice to Might call mainly for the call flow capabilities but found the additional features extremely useful. Call Recording and Team Management both come in extremely handy. Well worth the price vs google voice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

International Calls could be cheaper. I was also without a phone number for about 3 hours when we initially got set up due to some error on their end. It was not a major issue because we had not ported our main number but it could have a horrible experience if we had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Telephone service, best value per $ we found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s simple to use and it’s easy to keep track of where calls go and how many have been made and received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We’ve had issues with the call quality. There’s been glitching and cutting out and the company has been having problems on their end that make our call quality worse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s easier to manage call flow and ensure that people get through to the right people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great call quality, prompt and helpful customer service, easy menu/tree setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the calls don't ring through to my phone, but I believe that's due to poor cell coverage and not the MightyCall app. The MightyCall team has been great about helping troubleshoot and change things in my account for me to make my service perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I haven't found a VOIP service that could beat MightyCall on call quality, features, and support for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to MightyCall, I have a portable, reliable, and inexpensive phone number for my business! Since we are a smaller business, I don't have to use the call/task assignment feature except when reminding myself to follow up on something, but they have really thought of everything when it comes to managing call workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to configure. Able to pick from a variety of number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. Customer support was sometimes DIY but usually able to track down what was needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to use various local numbers and routing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Engine Media Specialist
Cosmetics
What do you like best?

Mightycall is a product I have recommended to many businesses in the Seattle area. As a smaller company they benefit from agility that comes with being able to adapt to their customers needs as well as always being there to help on a 1 on 1 level. They have a host of different features that they're always adding to:

- Call fowarding and routing

- Professional sounding call center greetings

- Click-to-Call website phone numbers for those on mobile

- Great price with a free trial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mightycall definitely has a lot to like, but at the same time I've not been the biggest supporter of the constant feature updates and price hikes. Originally you could have a free account indefinitely, but now it's only a 14 day trial. Same thing applies to the basic plan, which is now $20. Don't get me wrong, it's still significantly cheaper than most of the competition, but no one is a fan of price increases Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mightycall acts as a full support, sales, and communication center for a business. It's great that at such a small price point (I don't even need to buy PBX systems as they work off my phone and desktop) I'm able to address so many issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.