Arbit

5.0

Arbit is a competitive intelligence platform that helps you win your market. Arbit allows you to go beyond public data and learn why your potential customers are choosing your competitors.

Work for Arbit?

Learning about Arbit?

Arbit Reviews

Ask Arbit a Question
Showing 20 Arbit reviews
Arbit review by Luke C.
Luke C.

"They helped us identify a powerful insight within our prospective customer base and it paid off big."

What do you like best?

The concierge nature and the u/I. I also like the shareability. In a world where I need information on my target market quickly and feasibly within our budget, Arbit has consistently blown me away. We had spent months trying to figure out how to do research on potential customers. We spent so much time going back and forth with platforms like Qualtrics and Survey Monkey to come within budget. They were far too expensive. The data wasn’t as thorough as I’d like and the platform experience felt...clunky. We came across Arbit in a last ditch effort to find a research partner and see if they could help. I’ve never looked back. Arbit not only helped us create our surveys, provide us with better quality responses than we had received with any platform in the past, and provided us an easily-digestible presentation and analysis of the results. But they combined this data with external interviews, scrubbed data from the internet, and other means of data collection. The results greatly exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It does what it’s supposed to.

More engaged users

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Arbit
Arbit review by Aaron V.
Aaron V.

"Highly recommend them! This is how surveying should be!!!"

What do you like best?

Arbit is reshaping the way people interact with and perceive a survey and market research. Our completion rates have increased tremendously with our internal audience and our data has improved tremendously since we switched to Arbit. They also allow us to conduct external market research for a cost-efficient price, while providing better quality data than any of the previous platforms we used. It has improved our business greatly and helped us better serve our audience

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to make a rock-star survey for this type of platform. But, they've got a great customer service platform that helped us figure out better ways to make it what we needed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using them to solve your surveying and customer data needs!

Together with Arbit, we’re collecting bigger and better data than ever before. With the data from the students, parents, and teachers that we work with, we are collecting meaningful information that is moving us forward.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

Arbit review by Nathan B.
Nathan B.

"Overall Great Experience! I felt like Arbit was part of our team. Would recommend Arbit to everyone!"

What do you like best?

We wanted to do some market research on our target audience, however, we didn't know where to start. We received some quotes from competitors that were way out of our budget and I feel like they weren't really trying to help us solve our issues, but rather just make another sale and move us along. Then when we had a discussion with the Arbit team, we could really tell that they cared and that they wanted us to get great results. They gave us a quote that was in our budget, then actually helped us create the survey and also recommended changes to the survey after seeing the initial data come through so that we could maximize our ROI. The QUALITY of the data from the respondents also blew me away, I've used competitors in the past who gave me so/so data, but I could tell that the respondents were actually taking the time to provide thoughtful and meaningful feedback. Finally, after completing the market research and gathering the responses, they did not simply just give me a dashboard with some bar graphs where I could export an excel file of raw data, like most, but they walked me through the data and sent me an easily-digestible PDF that I was able to walk our team through. This was probably my favorite part of working with Arbit because we were actually able to act on the data without spending countless hours going through the data and trying to create a presentation on our own.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't really think of anything. I wish going into it, I had a little more information on the company, because I was a little skeptical at first. Luckily, I took a chance and it worked out well beyond my expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommend to any company, any size!

We now understand our target audience better, what they are missing and what they are looking for, and how to better market to them. This has allowed us to see tremendous growth in a short period of time.

Arbit review by Trevor B.
Trevor B.

"Started skeptical but came away very impressed!"

What do you like best?

I wasn't sure they would be able to provide more information than our own market research team had provided but gave it a try and was very impressed by the results that uncovered new data points that were very helpful. The Arbit team is very professional and was willing to go beyond what it takes to make us satisfied with the results. We ended up purchasing more research services and even having them research our own product to see how we stacked up to the competition. Even though they weren't initially familiar with our space, they became very familiar so that they could collect more quality information. I could tell that they cared about our project and were dedicated to providing a great result for us.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get the raw results of the research a little more, but they were happy to provide when I asked. No real complaints here. Happy enough that I proactively wanted to write a review to share my experiences.

We were looking to improve our competitive intel to know where we stood in the market and what customers were saying their key buying factors were. Thanks to being able to work collaboratively on a target set of survey questions, we were able to identify areas of improvement in our product and sales approach.

Arbit review by Cesar R.
Cesar R.

"Awesome Platform & Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Definitely the customer service and support. They truly care about us. I am always able to quickly get in touch with someone at Arbit when I have a question or need some help. They always go the extra mile to make sure I achieve the best results and to make sure my question is answered, which is hard to find these days. The platform is also very intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Serves its purpose, can’t think of anything.

We use arbit to get a better understanding of our residents and how we can better serve them. We never had good results with other platforms, but the arbit team offered to help us set up the surveys for maximum results and the results have been amazing.

Arbit review by Alfredo L.
Alfredo L.

"Beautiful Surveys, Great UX/UI, and Amazing Data"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create interactive surveys and to reach an external audience for a price that makes sense. We use Arbit’s audience with a lot of our customers to get quick insights about new features, design, or offering to validate them before building

them out. This allows us and our clients to make more informed decisions and make more informed decisions, with less assumptions. Arbit allows us to reach our target audiences and not spend a crazy amount of money.

What do you dislike?

I really don't know what to say, all works good for me.

Arbit allows us to make more informed decisions and recommendations for us and our clients. Arbit’s audience allows us to take out the assumptions from our work.

Arbit review by Brian O.
Brian O.

"Strategic partners who understand and share our vision and goals"

What do you like best?

We knew we needed better information to more effectively engage alumni...but our usual means for data collection were getting tired and no longer effective. We were introduced to Arbit and the partnership was a success from day one. They not only provided a wonderfully effective survey tool, which yielded tremendous results, they were strategic partners working with my team to identify the big picture issues, using their expertise and platform to help deliver results. Thanks to Arbit, our decisions are now data-driven. We have a much clearer and accurate path for alumni engagement thanks to their efforts and collaboration. What started as a one time survey request, has become an ongoing partnership and collaboration.

What do you dislike?

Our partners at Arbit bring tremendous experience and insight. From the customer service, to the final product, to the analysis and follow-up, they are wonderful to work with every step of the way.

We were trying to understand how our alumni wished to engage with the University around events. As a result of the Arbit survey were we able to more accurately tailor the experience for our alumni leading to more effective outreach and engagement.

Arbit review by Phil D.
Phil D.

"Really Impressive Marketing Intelligence Platform"

What do you like best?

The Arbit team is able to quickly identify niche audiences that can’t easily be found on other

research platforms, and they provide deep-rooted analytics to support their platform. I enjoy how they listen to feedback from their users and always push updates improving their product.

What do you dislike?

They are a newer company who is actively working on listening to their customers and improving with each new release. This is necessary in my opinion for any younger business. I appreciate that they do this so rapidly as they get new feedback from users. I definitely encourage users who may have feedback/dislikes to contact the team directly because they usually address problems within a 24 hour window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly advise giving the product a try if you are looking for a top quality surveying tool with great user analytics

Being able to quickly build surveys and put them in front of targeted audiences for fast,

focused results based on products we are building. Ultimately we use Arbit to better understand consumer behavior and trends. Our company is a software development business working hard to ensure each product we build fits a niche. We use Arbit to survey potential users prior to our products ever being built. This helps us get great usability information early on in our design process prior to code every being written. Personally I know this product has helped us save thousands on development costs by avoiding building products that don't truly solve users issues. Personally this product works great for us as a small business with <10 employees as we scale up operations.

Arbit review by Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.

"Amber & Design Testing"

What do you like best?

First, Greg and Alex were great to work with! The image layout survey questions worked out great for Amber's breakfast survey allowing users to see visual's of our variety of offerings. I also used the image layout questions for my own design A/B testing with client logos, which made getting feedback super easy. I used Arbit's external audience to get quick responses to the A/B testing for cheap compared to other survey sites.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a little clunky and the homepage is boring.

I'm able to do A/B testing of my designs in a more efficient and cost effective way.

Arbit review by Vin N.
Vin N.

"Engaging Experience"

What do you like best?

Arbit does a great job in engaging our members and eliciting useful data about our audience and their interests. Our members respond to their surveys and we get plenty of useful data to mine.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. Arbit is a great group to work with.

We're using Arbit to gain a better understanding of our audience. And it's working. We're starting to understand what they're interested in, how they think and what drives their decision making process. This is extremely useful as we continue to evolve and tailor our products.

Arbit review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

Arbit team is easy to work with, the interface is intuitive and results are provided promptly. Excellent customer service and incredibly easy to use. Much better than survey monkey! The team at Arbit is always willing to help us achieve our goals & our client's goals by updating or building new functionality.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major comes to mind - they are building new functionality to help analyze results from surveys, which is exciting

Customer research & insights; we have successfully launched and completed a national consumer insights survey with Arbit for a lower cost, and with greater accuracy, than we've been able to do with other tools previously. Arbit has been an invaluable partner to a number of our clients -- not only are they always a phone call away, they proactively provide input on questions and are always willing to improve/update/modify functionality to meet specific needs.

Arbit review by Corin T.
Corin T.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The customer service was great. arbit was able to meet our quick deadlines and was able to meet our needs for our client's survey specifications. I prefer arbit over survey monkey because it seems to have much for functionality for the surveys we need.

What do you dislike?

With my experience with them so far, I haven't had any issues or dislikes at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend being able to use higher res photos in the surveys and having cooler functionality like sliders and drag & drop.

We have been able to gather information from a specific audience to help our design process.

Arbit review by User

"Such a powerful data tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

The Arbit team was incredible to deal with. They helped me implement their platform into my business, which showed incredible data and insights I had never been able to capture before.

What do you dislike?

The are updating features on the dashboard currently, but this is helping improve functionality on my end. So I like what they are doing with it, but I am getting used to the changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend any business looking to complete research or find data insights to use this platform.

I have tried serveral different survey services, but nothing has allowed me to increase engagement and improve the overall data analytics I am looking to find. Arbit has blown me away with its capabilities and I highly recommend for any company looking for hyper specific and fast results.

Arbit review by User

"Awesome Market Research Data at a Great Price!"

What do you like best?

I recently switched jobs, but at my old company we used Arbit for market research projects. While my team and I really appreciated their flexibility and willingness to work alongside us so that we could achieve the best results, the best thing for me was the quality of the responses at a reasonable cost. Another thing I appreciated was that they send me the data in an easy to understand presentation at the end of each engagement (it costs a little more, but is well worth it).

What do you dislike?

To be honest, nothing really comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Arbit a try, you can thank me later!

At my old job, we were trying to reach a very specific audience and stay within budget. Arbit allowed us to solve this!

Arbit review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Top-level research done at scale"

What do you like best?

Arbit's team creates an approach to research that both meets my budget and drives extraordinary insights. When looking for information for clients, some tools are too basic, and others are way too expensive. Arbit isa niche product and service that I've been looking for.

What do you dislike?

N/A

I'm always trying to find information about our industry and our clients. With Arbit, I can find out any information that I otherwise would have struggled to get efficiently or affordably with other survey platforms. Being able to tap into an array of audiences and have their team dedicated to finding insights that I need is one thing thing; then they produce exceptional reports that are tailored to me for reading and presenting. The last piece is arguably the most critical.

Arbit review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Amazing experience and service"

What do you like best?

The quick response and professionalism was exceptional.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind in regards to things I disliked on this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate in using this company.

Market research into a highly specific segmentation of IT professionals. In days, the Arbit team was able to garner 250+ responses from a segmentation of professionals that was extremely narrow. The price point they did this at was at a fraction of of big competitors.

Arbit review by Ellen B.
Ellen B.

"Great first time experience!"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service, very responsive. Greg DiNardo delivered above and beyond the request and gave us a lot of insights and segmentations. Greg prepared a detailed analysis of the research performance and he also helped us create the questionnaire. He has helped guide us through every step. Very professional and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet!

Targeting and messaging

Arbit review by Karmelo G.
Karmelo G.

"Revision"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta es lo fácil que se hace utilizarla y la curva de aprendizaje baja

What do you dislike?

De momento solo la interfaz algo antigua

Nunca ha sido tan fácil llegar a los clientes.

Con arbit, cree atractivas encuestas de fotos y videos para capturar a su público y activar su marca.

Arbit review by Administrator

"Great survey platform!"

What do you like best?

The ease of survey creation, the nice visuals when viewing survey results, the speed with which responses are gathered.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps survey analysis could be improved by including more possible statistical analysis than descriptive statistics (ability to conduct further statistical manipulations such as analyses based on subgroups adjusted for demographic factors).

We are solving the problem of improving patient education during clinical encounters with doctors. Using Arbit, we've been able to get so many user-insights into preferences and sources of value within such a short amount of time.

Arbit review by User in Computer Software

"Great and Fast Market Research"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create a survey and get responses from my target audience! The Arbit team is

also very supportive, so if I have any questions or issues they are always available to help.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little easier to manipulate the data, however, they have assured me that this is in

their roadmap and being worked on ASAP.

Getting fast insights for my clients no matter what their target audience is.

Learning about Arbit?

* We monitor all Arbit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.