Weave Reviews & Product Details

Weave Overview

What is Weave?

Weave is a technology company helping practitioners and office managers increase and maintain their patient and client base by building stronger relationships--leading to better outcomes.

Weave Details
Discussions
Weave Community

Beautiful dental practice management software to help you strengthen relationships with your patients.

Weave
2011
Lehi, UT
@getweave

Weave Videos

Answer a few questions to help the Weave community
Have you used Weave before?

Weave Reviews

Showing 39 Weave reviews
Already have Weave?
Office & Client Care Manager
What do you like best?

Immediate ability to see incoming faxes, texts and phone messages is great. The team chat is useful for speeding up checkouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We were told we could customize our forms, that the Weave team would work with us to personalize them. which turns out to be a flat-out LIE. The wellness form is of no use at all. Same with the fax cover. NOPE. We'd have to do it manually. Also, the initial install was a nightmare. We didn't get all our phones set up immediately, and then the promised on-site tech never came the day we went live. It was a very busy day and suddenly boom, we had a whole new phone system to use. What a hoax. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were pretty adept before Weave, but it has consolidated a lot of our communications in one place, which makes everything easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Platform is very simple and easy to use. You can tell that the company wants to be very forwarding thinking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still some hiccups that I experience during the day using Weave. I have talked with the support team, however no results or fixes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Weave is a very forwarding thinking company. I like their platform and the easy of use. It was not difficult to convert over and learn the weave software. The set up process was fairly easy. The support during set up was great. I recommend Weave in general, however there may be a better product that is more polished out there. I have asked the support team for help with a few issues, however they cannot resolve these issues. These are on items that are considered a normal feature for their product. This is concerning to me. However, I do enjoy using Weave on a daily basis. The communication with my patients has drastically improved since installing weave! The phone service portion is also great. Weave has an app which makes it super convenient to still be connected when not at the office. Weave integrates pretty closely with my dental software (open dental). However I do wish we could connect a little bit more closely. I also use Weave for automatic review texts which are sent our to my patients on a daily basis. My review responses has decreased since switching to weave unfortunately. However, I am still adjusting the setting to improve this. Overall, I would recommend Weave to my friends. I am sure that weave is working to improve their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized that communication is so important with my patients, and that Weave is another mode to communicate! Weave is awesome with its texting feature specifically! It is very easy to text back and forth with patients. It is very nice to have the same number as my main office number. I realized how much patients prefer to text over answer a phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple user platform. Excellent customer service. Good pricing. Continued improvement and innovation without increase in prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Newer services have their hiccups. Notifications are in the way and require a quick reset to remove. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look to simplify your small business with Weave! Great customer service and innovative features. They have been very supportive during these challenging times for our business as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Convenient and quick messaging via text and email with patients. Text-to-pay feature being adopted more. Saving money on my phone bill without any issues from VOIP thus far. COVID symptom survey screens patients conveniently prior to their visit. Integration with my electronic health records allow me to see family members and scheduling conveniently. My office staff learned quickly and love the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The helpfulness of scheduling and rescheduling patient's via text Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot add more options for sending emails. We used to use Revenuewell and they would give you better criteria to select who received messages for marketing etc. Also would love if the patient could customize how many messages they received Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The quick responses from patient's...most patient's are at work and unable to speak verbally so texting seems to get through faster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dentist
What do you like best?

The idea and concept of the software is great. However, the actual product is a bad misfire Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very poor communication once you sign on. The sales person I spoke with never returned any of my calls, as IT was trying to figure out how to install the software to our server. Even the installation point of contact was very bad at letting me know what was going on, when the installation would be started or completed, or how long or if our phone lines would be down. Porting over our old numbers was very nerve racking, and we were left wondering what to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It combined our phone bill, patient satisfaction review software, and patient reminder software under one system and one bill, but it fell short of our satisfaction in all phases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology and Facilities Manager / Compliance Officer
What do you like best?

At first there were bumps in the transition since we wanted to integrate two separate databases, but their developers worked tirelessly through my impatience to help us overcome hurdles. They have added many new features that are useful and not just gimmicks. I can literally praise almost everything about the software. I drank the Kool-Aid, and I don't care. Everyone I talked to at the company is engaged and seems to enjoy their job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes are that I am stuck in a VOID contract with someone else and can't use their cool phones yet, and I would love to see them partner with an email encryption partner or offer encryption themselves, so I never have to leave their platform to communication with our patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy lots of socks, because they will continue to knock your socks off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are connected with our patients in ways they want to be in a secure, compliant manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Initially we switched to Weave because we were unhappy with our phone system. After signing up we then realized we didn't need to send appointment reminders anymore! Or call to confirm appointments. Weave asks for reviews if we forget to. It's an easy way to communicate with the patient that only texts. Integrates with our software. When a patient calls in , you already know who it is and everything that's going on with them before you say hello. Text to pay has been big with our patients as well. We love everything that Weave have to offer and highly recommend it to everyone we know (Even my vet!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the app had more function. I can't more or reschedule patients from the app. I also can't see blocks that are in the schedule (we use Eaglesoft so blocks are used for announcements/meetings like if someone needs to be in the office for a delivery). Also, the app always shows missed calls (a lot of them) but then when you check the call log there are no missed calls there. I also wish that when texting a patient, other team members would see that you are replying. Sometimes something will come in and everyone at the front desk will go to answer without seeing the other persons message. And someone please make it so that when it shows you a typo (while texting) you can right click to get the correct word- spelling is hard for some of us! lol Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Weave will help you get MORE done in LESS time because of all it has to offer. If you can use a smartphone you can use this software. We just had our most successful year and I really think its because our staff had more time to do the things that mattered and didn't waste time on things a computer can do. Weave has really helped us work smarter not harder. If you ever get stuck their chat support will get you running again in no time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TIME SAVER. My front desk use to waste so much time on recalls, appointment reminders, collecting balances. Weave makes it possible to quickly do all of those with one person. My front desk can now focus on taking care of patients and acquiring new ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Realtime, individual communication with our patients instead of voicemails and unreturned calls. Our schedules are fuller and we have far fewer no shows and reschedules. Patients are so responsive! One of my favorite features in the pay by text...It's about time dentistry entered the world of Venmo, Zelle and all the other pay apps. We are just starting to use the analytics but already find it very beneficial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to text forms and photos to patients with Weave. We use another app to send and receive intake and other forms now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My practice is "concierge" and I hesitated getting Weave because I thought I didn't really need it....I thought we were doing a good job communicating with our patients. I really underestimated the impact Weave would have. Our actual contact with patients is so much better! People have really responded when we text...our no shows have almost disappeared. Our hygiene schedule is packed. Patients pay by text. It's totally worth the cost and the cost is reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Significantly reduced no shows and reschedules with our patients. Patients really respond to individual texts quickly. Scheduling and payment issues are resolved immediately instead of leaving messages and never getting calls returned. Patients also really like the personal birthday messages. I love being able to text patients for followup and for relationship building...it's so easy to text directly from the schedule. My admin team is so much more effective and efficient with their time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Patient Call Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love that Weave will show you who is calling, their other family members, gender, age, and appointment status quickly even before I can say hello to the patient. Confirming appointments is even easier for patients to do now through text. I think patients also appreciate texting our office now instead of going through the hassle of calling every time they may need something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you are working in an office with many team members, if someone marks that a text message is read, it marks it read for everyone else. In theory, this might seem like a good idea, however, if a message was read by someone, not marked unread after reading it, and it needed action by another team member, it can often be missed. This can result in poor communication with our patients that could be prevented otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great way to communicate with patients through calls, texts, and even emails, this is a great software to use. The way appointment reminders can be set up are user friendly, and can be easily changed at any time. The customer support is great and friendly. You can either call or message them through their online chat box feature on the bottom right corner of their website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Weave servers are occasionally glitchy and go down sometimes. We miss calls, texts, and are unable to use our phones when this happens. Sometimes the server comes back after 10 minutes, but it makes quite an impact on productivity when that does occur. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This system has been a gam changer for us! It has rescued us when we had a large community wide internet outage, we were able to keep in contact with patients and continue working. During this COVID19 situation it also allows us to take calls from home and keep in communication with patients during that time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing!Everything is great and working well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the HIPAA compliant text messaging is very useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service has been amazing. The ability to receive texts that are HIPPA compliant is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

Text messaging, patients really appreciate the quick responses and being able to coordinate appointments through texting. We love that we can customize messages to be more personable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had email group campaigns available, for promos, pt education, etc.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of our auto messages were not going out in the beginning (not checked in ES) And it effected our alarm system, we had to update ( not costly) as our system was very old! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contractor
What do you like best?

I really like that Weave is able to pick up what I cannot at the salon during busy hours. I appreciate that if I miss a call I can send out a text immediately to the recipient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there really is not much that I dislike with this platform. I do wish that we were trained a little more on it before going live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Advise learning the platform before going live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only problem I am having at this time with Weave, is that it is either not available or we have not been trained on following up with calls that were missed as in viewing a history log. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optometric Technician
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

The messaging and chat features are wonderful. The ability to text with patients is something they LOVE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any downsides yet! We are relatively new, but so far, this is better than what I used at my previous office, which was Solution Reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure all front desk employees have a login and open it EVERY day. Patients are really loving the ability to communicate during their days via text, and not having to stop for a phone call! It is definitely being utilized in our office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enables employees to communicate with one another if in different rooms and easy communication with patients via text, which they love! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dental assistant
What do you like best?

Ease of checking schedule anywhere and texting patients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app will close out during use. It updates often I wish it manually updated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Patients will love being able to text you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Texting patients for instant responses vs voicemails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to easily talk to patients who prefer to text. Convince of talking to patients outside of office hours and in between patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Desktop notification - have to dismiss every text in a conversation, not just the last one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use for company and client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good way to document conversations with patients. Allows me to easily recall what we discussed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I do not have to give my personal number to people while staying professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the app, when I click on the pull down option, it doesn't automatically open the app. It just disregards after clicking the notification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Missed calls are being able to be called back or text professionally and get then into the clinic more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to see pt balance, future apt, request payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to filter messages per different admin user Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick confirmations for appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The platform that it is ran on allows you to do so much to contact patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price. Its pretty pricey and sometimes can be worth it. But I don't like how you can't customize things without calling them to get in and do it for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to follow up with patients more efficiently and timely. We are able to communicate with them better either by phone or text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The team at Weave is very helpful and willing to explain things a million times if you need them to! We are so excited to implement Weave into our office management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had offices close to our location so we could have an in-person install helper! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to replace our phone system, patient management, and office chat system with Weave - one payment and one system! So much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optometric Assistant
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

I love that weave links with your schedule and you can see what your schedule is going to be from anywhere (including your cell phone) as long as you have the weave app. Another neat thing they provide is text features for your patients (even allows you to be friendly w emojis when communicating with them) and separate chat is available for staff, whether you do group chats or individual chats in case you need to communicate in between patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be even more convenient if weave offered auto generated messages when on the weave app such as notifications for different things (though they do provide an auto generated message when notifying them through the ehr you use (in our case compulink). It would also be convenient to add mass newsletter s, emails, and texts for groups of all patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to communicate with the doctor or each other through the app if we need to tell each other something quick without having to interrupt. If we ever have to cancel a patient over the weekend we are able to do so through the weave app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When my patients dont answer, they actual respond better with the texting option through weave. I can get them in faster and more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes times out prematurely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting patients in without waiting too long since they can contact me even when I'm not in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pts love that we can communicate through text. Caller id is great makes it simpler to answer phone calls by knowing who it is and then their information also pops up automatically on weave. Keeps all of our faxes in one place and I cant wait for email management. It even shows us who owes money on their account and who needs an appointment! We have also had several patients mention how much they appreciate the birthday text feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It sends way too many texts. It sends repeat texts and navigation is a bit difficult in a hurry. There's no mass email or texting yet. Sometimes we'd like to send out promotions through email or text. We'd like to have an email newsletter but that's not possible yet. They're a little behind in updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Weave is an all in one messaging program that can reach a large number of people. It makes communicating with patients much easier since not everybody has time for a phone call. It makes confirming appointments easier. It will make your life at work easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to communicate through text makes contacting patients much easier and they appreciate it too, not everybody enjoys talking on the phone or even has time to. Patients will see our texts and reply at their own convenience. Confirming appointments is no longer a tedious task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Weave is very user friendly. Our office has been using Weave for several years now. I love how it syncs with our software program. If you have the app you are able to see who is on your schedule and if you have any openings (in case you get a after hours call!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really I cant think of anything I dislike about Weave. If there is ever any issues or question we reach out to customer service which has always been very pleasant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have less cancelations with the automated appointment reminders and now we can send a text with a link for them to make payments on their accounts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

the synchronization of office phones to my PC and my personal mobile phone. and 2 way texting with patients using our business phone number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not compatible with our office software that we currently use, however upon speaking to the team at Weave, they are growing to being able to sync with more softwares so we can be able to sync our schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

2 way texting and not experiencing issues with it not being delivered. also tracking missed calls is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

There are no pluses to having a phones system that does not work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had them 3 weeks and they don't work with our software and the phones have not been working at all 5 TIMES! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not cancel your current provider as that is a huge mistake Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are only creating problems-cannot tell you what a mistake this was. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.