Tremendous Reviews & Product Details

Tremendous Overview

What is Tremendous?

Tremendous is the easiest way to distribute digital incentives globally. Use the Tremendous platform to easily reward recipients with gift cards, branded Visa® cards, money, and more. We make it simple for companies big or small to buy, track, and manage incentives at scale. Customers can send rewards individually and in bulk with the Tremendous platform, or automatically by integrating with our API. We work with top companies across industries: customer loyalty, market research, health & wellness, employee rewards, customer referrals, and more. See how we can help your business today!

Tremendous Details

Tremendous is a global B2B rewards and incentives platform that helps companies easily distribute gift cards, prepaid cards, and money. Tremendous manages incentives campaigns, tracks rewards, and handles gift redemptions. Tremendous is also a payments infrastructure service and can be hooked into other software via Tremendous APIs to allow sending and receiving gift cards in bulk.

Tremendous
2011
San Francisco, CA

Tremendous Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Tremendous community
Have you used Tremendous before?

Tremendous Reviews

Showing 43 Tremendous reviews
Location
Already have Tremendous?
Marketing Specialist II/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I researched many gift card platforms before we decided on Tremendous. They provided the most features in the most easy to use interface. They were the only vendor I found that offered W9 info collection for issuing 1099s at the end of the year. This was such an improvement over our previous vendor that both the gift card issuance and W9 collection could happen in the same place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tremendous is very easy to use! You can enable your entire team to order their own cards with built in approvals. There are tons of gift card options for all over the world. Its easy to create custom emails with additional actions after a person claims their card like redirecting to a web page or video. I really like that you can even limit the card redemption options to fit your campaign. The process for the recipient is also very simple. We have noticed a huge increase in our recipients claiming their cards after moving to Tremendous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Anything that I dislike is nit-picking. This platform is truly great! Whenever I do ask for a change or make a recommendation they take it seriously and have even implemented some of my suggestions in just the first few months of us using them! The only thing I will mention here is that the recipients gift cards are susceptible to being stolen if their email inboxes are compromised. Also, I think it should be noted that although Tremendous has many great enhanced features, they are still a basic in some ways. They do not have any advanced features, for example, to run interactive marketing campaigns. Their options are limited to sending a digital card from the platform, ordering physical cards, or ordering a list of gift card links. I do not necessarily see this as a downside as they have really perfected these options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Compared to previous platforms we have used and other platforms I have researched, Tremendous is much easier to use from both the perspective of the person ordering gift cards and the recipient claiming their card. A huge issue solver for us with Tremendous was the ability to collect W9 information from recipients who receive large denomination cards and we need to issue 1099s. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous allows me to quickly & easily process e-gift to our prize winners & reward our delegates for taking part in surveys. The website is super intuitive right from the start. Setting up the account and creating the initial campaign (messaging) is quite simple and only take a few moments. Once you set up your campaign (messaging with company logo etc) all you have to do is enter the $$ amount of the reward, recipient's name & email address (or you can text it). That's it, once you hit send the reward/s are emailed to your recipient/s instantly.

I also like how simple the redemption process is for the recipient and how they can chose which particular gift card they wish to receive. Although I only send e-gift cards you can opt to have physical gift cards mailed to your recipients as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that i can issue e-gift cards to all my international recipients as simply as those residing here in the US. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reward email that Tremendous sends recipients is often misconstrued as spam & since Tremendous does not have a way to track which recipients redeem their reward, i have to send an email alerting the recipient what the Tremendous email will look like before i issue it (sent from & subject line) and then i have to send a follow up email to make sure the recipient redeemed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I have issued over 100 rewards totaling more than $20,000 since partnering up with Tremendous in July 2020 and have had a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem i had was issuing e-gift cards to recipients in India. I was not informed that e-gift cards are not permitted by the Indian government so it took a lot of follow up with Tremendous customer service & the recipient to get a physical Visa gift card mailed to him but i was impressed the recipient did receive it in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Tremendous to send gift cards to survey and focus group respondents to thank them for their participation. We've used them for over a year now and have been extremely happy with the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and there's no fee if linking to a bank account. They have a wide variety of gift card options available too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give them a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tremendous has made is very easy to distribute research incentives. It saves us time by being able to quickly upload lists to distribute the incentives and our response rates have improved because of the wide variety of gift card options, ranging from Visa and Amazon gift cards to specific retailers and even direct deposit into their bank accounts. It's especially helped us with focus group incentives, where we used to have to pull out cash or write checks, we can now simply upload the list of participants and they receive their reward instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We incentivize user research participation with gift cards, and Tremendous is a very easy way to facilitate that process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We like that there are a lot of choices for redeeming the reward, from retail stores, Amazon, as well as charity donations. It automatically chooses the right international options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After I was invited to my team, I had some trouble linking it to the account that I had already created. It took a few days to hear back from support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is free to sign up, so definitely check it out and demo it yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can make the lead researcher an admin, so they can still approve all the orders that get placed without having to submit the actual orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been using Tremendous to offer gift cards to research participants in a research study that I am conducting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been very impressed with the ease of using Tremendous for purchasing and sending gift cards to research participants. It could not have been easier to set up an account, add my participants' names and email addresses, select gift card options, and send the gift cards to my participants. I get receipts from Tremendous emailed back to me, which helps for tracking purposes for reimbursement. I also appreciate the range of gift card options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This site has been incredibly user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's great to be able to use Tremendous gift cards during a time that I'm not able to meet with participants in person and give them physical gift cards. Doing everything online has been safe and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used tremendous for both large scale giveaways and individual giveaways, it not only was an easy upload from an excel sheet but also was branded, I can track redemption, and then direct recipients to our website to drive traffic. I also used the custom gift card option to promote virtual events in specific areas, for example in a Canadian virtual event we gave away Tim Horton gift cards and it was a huge hit- raising ROI and lead gen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Branding and easy to use, also the charity option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet! It has been a pleasure working with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very useful and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems, the ability to customize what gift card makes the reward specialized than a generic Amazon Gift Card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous allows our organization to have a better control on spending and better record keeping. This really helps our organization when doing research on all our gift card purchases. We are only spending money for cards distributed rather than buying groups of cards upfront. This will help reduce the amount of unused cards.

This is far better than the old Physical card process we did with AMEX. This has allowed the process to move so much faster and smoother, which is beneficial to all parties involved.

The support team for Tremendous has been great, they respond quickly and are always knowledgeable about resolving issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how easy and quick it is to process the cards. This has saved me so much time and headaches. Plus we are saving money from not having to deal with delivery time and fees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much to dislike about the product, but I wish I didn't have to go to support all the time for changes. I have been told this is in place for control so there is not much that can be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are controlling spending and distributing the cards. This allows us to reduce the amount of money spent and make sure the residents are receiving them. We are buying based off actual amounts rather than buying a budget amount of cards, which resulted in un-used cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous makes it extremely easy to send rewards to our research participants Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The set up with Tremendous is pretty much a breeze, and the reliability of the platform and the support from the team is unmatched. I really never thought I'd go on about a rewards platform, but here I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues to report as of right now. It's been seamless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our research participants love receiving rewards through Tremendous because they receive their reward immediately and can use them right away. On our end, we save time with the ease of sending and setting up campaigns - easy to add our logo, branding, and messaging that's specific to the research project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous serves as our virtual and physical gift card provider, covering support for the ordering and administration of incentives for market research participation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their tech is user-friendly and simple, and they are constantly looking for feedback on ways to improve. I appreciate their sense of urgency when routing this feedback internally and making software changes to better serve their clients. Their staff is always easy to work with, communicative, and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had a few kinks initially, but those were quickly ironed out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Keep the business challenge(s) you're looking to solve for open-ended and allow the Tremendous team to help brainstorm ways they may be able to help you. Their collaboration is extremely beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems solved - quick and easy incentives administration

Benefits - reduced staff time and reduced costs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We launched our customer referral program with Tremendous nearly a year ago. We looked into paying out in cash or exclusively offering amazon giftcards, but Tremendous had an easy to implement API that allows our customers to select a gift card from tons of places. It saved us weeks of development work using another company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation, easy to see how many people have referred, easy to turn on and off certain gift cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's been perfect so far. Met all of our requirements and doesn't cost us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are not able to offer visa gift cards in certain states because of regulations. Tremendous allows us to turn off that option so we can offer the program everywhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Delivering gift cards to our clients for referrals and/or market research. Tremendous’ platform could not be easier to use; it took no more than 5 minutes to create a sleek, custom campaign with great options for the recipients to choose from (Visa, Amazon, Charity donation, and others). Excellent value and we will continue to use them as our company expands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simplicity, fast responses from their support team, and the design -- we've gotten really nice compliments from recipients on the sleekness of our campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't find anything I'd change about Tremendous, we're excited to use them for bigger campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Tremendous can do whatever reward/incentives campaign you need, using their platform has been seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems and don't foresee any. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Tremendous to reward catering services that use our platform. The incentives go a long way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What's really nice is that our clients have the flexibility to pick their rewards, and there's more selection of rewards than on any other platform. The support team is also always at the ready to answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No way to get rewards back once you've sent them, but we understand why this is necessary Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give it a go! It's a free platform, so there's no downside and their team has been very responsive and helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tremendous helps us incentivize third parties with the easiest and most robust rewards platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

With Tremendous, we can send gift cards to employees to cover a coffee or a meal so that employees can have chats that simulate real-life office interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love the flexibility of the platform and the flexibility afforded to employees. Really an easy way to have everyone's emails set up so that the rewards with the proper dollar amount can be disbursed at times designated for social activities. Has really helped us simulate normalcy and foster great remote culture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides that I've experienced at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tremendous has helped us address the problem of recreating the company culture in an online age. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sending rewards to participants in market research studies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tremendous has the most outstanding customer support you could ask for. Everything, from addressing privacy concerns to getting set up with the API, is handled so thoughtfully by the members of their team. Any questions were taken care of with priority. It was a delight to work with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup was a little involved, but our account manager helped us through every step. Once you have a campaign setup, you’re good to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can send rewards to all participants with the best customer support around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous enables us to send gift cards for employee recognition Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our team is rapidly growing and we want to reward great teamwork. It takes a lot of time and effort to individually select rewards or gifts, particularly when selecting for a wider group of people. Tremendous is the easiest to use one-stop shop! I simply have to select who to send rewards to, and for what dollar amount, and the platform takes it from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This seems to be making me say something bad here but can't find much to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great platform to send rewards with no hidden fees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I work with international organizations which can make gifting challenging. I love that Tremendous has so many gift cards available in so many countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to send a gift out quickly to anyone, anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been a downside as far as I can tell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to send out prizes for our virtual event same-day rather than people having to wait weeks for a gift card in the mail, or pay the fees for an electronic transfer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous was super easy to use for our sales team competitions. No more hassle of finding company specific gift cards only - let the employees pick! huge variety of cards to choose from, would highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Choice of vendors for gift cards is great. The team is awesome as well :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial user interface was a bit limited but it's been redesigned and is much easier to use now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy distribution of gift cards to our team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous helps me distribute rewards for customer referrals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love how the team is so supportive and responsive, always on the ball. It was delightful to work with them and ask questions. The platform has a terrific UI and the API is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real concerns came up thus far for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great for international gifting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tremendous enables us to use one platform to send all kinds of rewards which is game changing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sending gift cards to employees for working from home thank you and incentives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Sent up a campaign once and then easily add in recipient, email, amount and then boom! It's sent. Also, the fact that our employees can select what kind of reward is a HUGE benefit, instead of us having to guess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support sometimes takes a while to respond, but has never stopped me from sending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted an easy way to send rewards and thank yous to our team. It's so easy to create unique campaigns and send. Haven't had any complaints with user error either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Providing digital incentives for our marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at Tremendous is so supportive that the platform is seriously as easy as setting up an account. There is such a huge selection of rewards that anyone can find what they want. Our team has seen a massive boost in webinar attendees and referrals through our partnerships with Tremendous alone. And the fact that we can include rewards directly in our campaigns is game-changing. Tremendous is changing the game. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular I can think of. It's been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing the appeal of our marketing campaigns, particularly in terms of more attendees to our digital events and more referrals. Tremendous has markedly improved our metrics in these areas! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Tremendous to send redeemable rewards for clients sponsoring events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Working with Tremendous has been the most seamless experience we could imagine. Not only is the platform straightforward and powerful, but equally importantly, the team is so responsive and quick to help. Any technical questions have been answered swiftly and fully, and the team is so clearly invested in making sure that Tremendous offers the best possible experience. Great support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a character limit we have to hit here, but I do not feel passionately about anything in particular here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through Tremendous we send rewards on behalf of clients, it has never been so easy to do this digitally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tremendous assist with administering thank you gift cards to our participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of access and helpful service from the team if there are any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps when there are issue with the gift cards being redeemed for some of our participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are currently no problems I am having solved with tremendous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was running a customer engagement program and used Tremendous to send rewards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy onboarding, very simple and clean UX Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Everything is pretty easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending gifts to those who have filled out a survey. I was able to incentivize people to fill out the survey for our product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We utilize Tremendous for new enrollments into our program. Depending on the service a customer signs up for, they will receive a gift card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tremendous is a great program. The uploads are painless. If there is a problem, customer service replies very quickly. I've really been pleased with my experience with Tremendous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Minor complaint, I wish there was a search option where I could search for the customer's email on the interface. It isn't a big deal to download the excel spreadsheet, but it would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Occasionally, we have sent gift cards to disgruntled customers. This wasn't what we intended to use the program for, but it has been effective in retaining customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Tremendous to reward attendees to our webinars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tremendous is so straightforward, uploading rewardees could not be easier. The rewards that folks can pick from are the best selection available, and any time we've had questions the team has been incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really, Tremendous is pretty solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through Tremendous we support our sales funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.