Giftogram Reviews & Product Details

Giftogram Overview

What is Giftogram?

Giftogram is the easiest way to reward employees, customers, and prospects. Upon delivery, recipients can choose a gift card from +200 retailers nationwide. Great for holiday gifts or ongoing recognition programs, our platform has no fees, beautiful designs and allows you to easily send in bulk. Sign up for a free account today.

Giftogram Details

A Giftogram is a physical or digital gift card that allows recipients to choose their own eGift cards from hundreds of today's most popular retailers. Start with one of our pre-made designs for any occasion or upload your own. Add your logo or a personalized message and stay on-brand.

Giftogram
2012
Greater New York Area, NJ

Giftogram Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Giftogram community
Have you used Giftogram before?

Giftogram Reviews

Showing 33 Giftogram reviews
Location
Already have Giftogram?
Administrative Assistant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are an essential business and remained open during the shutdowns in 2020. We did not have our annual holiday party at the end of the year because of health concerns and restrictions on gatherings.

We wanted to express our apprecation in a way that gave everyone the opportunity to celebrate in a way most fitting for them. Giftogram eCards provided a safe and easy way to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The numerous templates for eGift cards and the ability to create a custom eGift card with our own image and logo is awesome. It's very easy to upload an email list and create groups to send gift card emails.

The large number of gift card options gives colleagues the option to choose what they like best and they can choose as many cards as they want in $5 increments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to track who redeems the eGift cards. This would be very helpful to know who to remind to redeem before the expiration date. Would also like the ability to resend the eGift email after 30 days to anyone who needs it.

Could not resize the profile picture to fit the image. This made it impossible to upload our company logo without help from customer support. We did not have time for customer support to resize the logo for us so we went with an alternative option.

Our company requies a PO for all purchases regardless of dollar amount. Not being able to use a PO for deposits under $500 makes this service inconvenient for potential employee recognition throughout the year. It was also unclear on the depost page that a credit card could be used for deposits under $500. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of reaching all colleagues in the organization at the same time with a customized eGift card email made this process a breeze. The availability of Customer Service and their willingness to provide assistance was one of the reasons we choose this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company decided to give our team members holiday gift cards in place of having our annual holiday party due to COVID. I had the pleasure working with Shawn Clark who was nothing but amazing! Any questions or concerns I had he answered within minutes over email. The process was seamless! In fact, I passed along the program to our other divisions to reach out to Shawn to help with gift cards to their team members in place of a holiday party. The whole team loved the process and it was so easy! We will definitely be doing this again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Shawn Cate, the account manager helped me with everything and made it seamless. Also how fast everything was. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't one thing I would change or disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The team members were really happy in receiving gift cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted a way to recognize employees that would provide something that each individual would value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Giftogram is easy to administer and has a ton of gift card choices for employees to choose from so that everyone can get something that they will like. Customer service is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some employees who may not be as tech savvy found it difficult to redeem, but Giftogram was able to assist and if someone misplaced their gift or didn't print, they were able to pull it back up in another link to send to employees. Great customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giftogram provides a way to recognize staff in a way that is meaningful to them. Employees seem to have enjoyed receiving the Giftogram and we plan to utilize in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for a way to send employee holiday gifts for multiple vendors. We found GiftoGram and was able to schedule a consultation and realized this was exactly what we were looking for. We were able to customized the gift card to fit our branding and Shawn was excellent making sure everything was perfect and delivered in the time frame needed. We are looking forward to using GIftoGram in the future as we expand our employee recognition program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that we can set up users and budgets for anyone in our company. Most importantly there is something for anyone. We have 5 different office locations and we like to support local. With the ability to order a Mastercard you can purchase from local businesses as long as they have an on line presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any issues or found anything we dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are developing our reward and incentive program using GiftoGram since there is really something for everyone in our 5 different locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed a flexible end-of-year gift to acknowledge staff for their adaptability and diligence during an unpredictable year. As we have transitioned to working remotely, we also needed an electronic option with coordinated delivery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Giftogram was the perfect solution, allowing staff to choose from hundreds of online and in-store retailers, restaurants, etc. The customer service was exemplary. Shawn answered my questions and worked with me to create a great experience, and I could not be happier with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of any downsides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The flexibility and ease of the Giftogram experience exceeded our expectations (and I achieved all-star status by finding and implementing an awesome solution!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had to send out e-gift cards to a specific group of customers as a customer appreciation gift. Normally we have an annual dinner, but since we could not have our dinner due to COVID-19 this year, we decided e-gift cards for dinner on us was the way to go. When I discovered Giftogram, they checked all the boxes for what we were trying to accomplish. We could send a Giftogram via email and then let the customer choose whichever restaurant they want to redeem their dinner on us, win/win! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to use Giftogram's site to create a campaign and then upload the list of our recipients and deploy. And Shawn was amazing on the customer support end. Anytime I had a question, he was super responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything! There was nothing to dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giftogram makes the logistics of sending customer gifts easy and hassle-free. It was an immense time-saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Administrative Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We provide all of our employees gift cars around the holidays. Instead of mailing physical cards we used gifts gram to send them digitally. We also periodically give gifts as recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of sending and tracking who you sent the cards to. We don't have to worry about them getting lost in the mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I disliked. I would like to track how many people redeemed their card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's easy, customer service for our employees has been awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are much more efficient. Saves us money because we are not reissuing cards lost in the mail and people have a greater choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted to send gift cards to participants of an online community engagement event and Giftogram allowed us to send it to them virtually and gave them options as to what businesses they wanted to use the gift cards at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support of their staff and the fact that recipients have options on where to apply their gift card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The deposit of funds into your Giftogram account can take a few days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you have a credit card or ACH account you can make deposits from and be prepared for those deposits to take a few days to process. It's best to contact support if you need any special assistance, they will make sure to resolve your issue and also provide additional tips to help you make the most of Giftogram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is making it easier for us to provide gift cards not only for events but also to meet the daily needs of our customers, such as purchasing food, clothing, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were able to easily send over 100 employees a gift card to show our appreciation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that we were able to gift over 100 employees via email. That saved us time and more importantly allowed us to gift the money that we would have normally had to pay in shipping costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did have to ask Paula several questions but she was very quick to assist. The experience has been all positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend Giftogram. I feel like we had a very professional product that was easily created - thanks to Paula! Having a personalized gift card rather than a standard message made it even better. It was so nice to be able to gift our drivers via email rather than having time and expense tied up with shipping. We are very pleased and will definitely be repeat customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a great time savings and the mailing/shipping expense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Giftogram was awesome in every way. They provided support even when I ran into an issue with needing my daily limit raised so that I could purchase gift cards for our company department heads, they were available and quick to do so. I will continue to use them time and time again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It can be used at different businesses and you're able to use a lesser amount for one business and choose to use the balance for another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I disliked about giftogram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Just do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less physical cards needing to be used since it is an e-gift card but I like that you can also get a physical card and they will also put it in a greeting card for the recipient if you choose to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Events and Emerging Talent Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We purchased gift cards for our 100+ interns at Land O'Lakes as a gift for National Intern Day in July 2020. The process was seamless, communcation was fast and detailed and wasn't complicatied to order and process. Bulk ordering gift cards I assumed would be a lengthy task. However, I was able to set the amount and details easily, then upload a .csv file with the necessary contact information. So in just a few clicks the process was complete.

The interns loved having the ability to choose where they redeemed their gifts. Since they are located all over the country, they could choose stores, restaurants or services that were local to them. If we are ever in need for gift cards in the future, we will definiely be using their services again. Highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of the process and great communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't received an itemized receipt for the purchase in my email. For my expense report, I need to submit a receipt that shows all transaction details including my card number. However, I sent our representative an email and he was able to send a receipt to me the same day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems are being solves. The benefit is not having to worry if the receivers are going to appreciate the gift since they are able to choose for themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for an easy to use product that would help streamline our anniversary and birthday cards during not only a global health crisis, but as an alternative to old fashioned cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the responsiveness from Paula at Giftogram. She has answered any questions we have had within seconds of sending out an email. Giftogram is super user friendly and I love that you can create and customize the look of the gift cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I can see at this time is that you are unable to see if the gift card has been redeemed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems at this time. Things are going well! It has saved me so much time from having to handwrite a bunch of cards and gets to our employees much faster! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking to send gift cards to our employees for working on and completing a new project. Giftogram is great because the gift cards can be redeemed anywhere such as, Amazon, Seamless, GrubHub, etc. You can also email it over directly with a personalized note. Not only do we love the service but Shawn, the account rep, was fantastic in handling my order and getting everything expedited to our employees. Great customer service with a great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service and that you can redeem the gift card easily, for a few different things and not just Amazon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it is all great and a super easy platform to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use the digital email gift card! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy gifting for our employees sent directly to their emails and can be redeemed as soon as the code/email is received. You can also send it on behalf of your boss, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We created a challenge for our customers and wanted to give giftcards as prizes. The fear was that we would choose a gift cad that someone would not want or like. We were so excited to find Giftogram! They offer options for so many retailes that there is literally a choice for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use is beyond measure. I did not have time to learn another system and I was very excited to see that the platform was easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was more tracking that I could do on my side, but at least customer service is available for any questions that I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gifting options for my customers with a variety of retailers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had to come up with a holiday gift for my remote team. Typically we gather for a meal and exchange gifts in person, this was not possible due to COVID-19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This was so easy! I just needed to provide their email addresses and the dollar amount I wanted to gift, nothing else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know what to expect the first time using the tool. I expected a preview of the message and confirmation before sending it off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The tool is incredibly easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electronic distribution - saved on shipping and administrative overhead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Residency Support Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

With these trying times, our team needed to get creative as to how we connected with our clients. We started using Giftogram in April, and could not be more pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I never have to wonder if our codes were delivered, it updates and also emails you quickly if there is a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about giftogram. The recent update to the platform has made things even easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The staff is so responsive if I have questions, and it is a great platform to show your clients that you care and are thinking of them. I highly suggest Giftogram to anyone wanting to show those important people just how much they mean to you. I love also is that they are not limited to a specific restaurant or retailer. To the staff at Giftogram on behalf of our team, Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Every month our company uses different promotions for our marketing mailers. This past month, we used the giftogram promotion. I am a new user to giftogram through my company, and I had nothing but excellent customer service from Paula Bevacqua. I believe your company is doing a wonderful job staffing knowledgeable and friendly people. I also think Giftogram was a very user friendly platform and I enjoyed the many different design options to digitally send to our patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved the many different design options! I also liked how you can create your own personal message to your patients. I also was thankful that Paula reached out to me when I signed up. It was nice to know who to reach if I were to have any questions during my first experience. I also liked the page that shows me the pending / sent transactions that I have done. That helped me keep track of all the emails I needed to send to make sure I did not duplicate an email address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any negative experience or anything I would've changed during this experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the digital platform. It is very convenient for our larger company, that owns multiple smaller businesses, to distribute funds quickly between states. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed to send out over 100 gift cards as a reward for a wellness contest we ran during COVID-19 store & office Closure. We needed to gift to employees in US and Canada and needed to make sure we were able to provide them the gift in proper currency and also electronically. Giftogram made gifting easy! I would recommend them to any other professional looking for an easy way to recognize employees or clients! Paula was an asset and helped me every step of the way (no question was too small!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Flexibility! It was important that the gift we send out be easy to send to so many employees, able to be branded, and easy to redeem. We have also received great feedback from our employees (who are also excited about being able to redeem for a favorite specialty store or E Visa/Mastercard... even donate to charity). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was a little clunky to add funds to account and then purchase the cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Giftogram I would recommend wholeheartedly! It was easy to use and their customization options are great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivering gift cards to employees at home due to store/office closures. Efficiently sending multiple cards at once. Grouping gift cards by category, easy to update address book/groups. Maximizing employee choice and increasing value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Giftogram has made it extremly easy to gift all our employees with an easy way to choose what they want to use their gift card on. The choices are unlimited and the feedback that I have received since moving to giftogram has been phenominal. I love the user friendly website and amazing customer service Giftogram provides! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer Service is always ready to help with anything. Your orders are reviewed to make sure that all cards are printed perfectly and to consumers satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love everything Giftogram has to offer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You will not regret working with this company, they are efficent, reliable, fast, and always trying to make things better and easier for all clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benifits of giftogram is that they are always improving what they can do for the consumer to provide the best customer experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted to send gift cards as a small token of appreciation to our employees for the challenges they faced with the COVID-19 pandemic. We discovered Giftogram and glad we did! We were specifically looking to send a digital gift card for 200 employees. We also wanted a wide variety of retailers/restaurants for employees to choose from to redeem their gift card. Giftogram checked that box as well. The customer service from start to finish was top notch.

Shawn gave us a thorough demo of the gift card program which was very helpful.

Shawn and Paula were so very prompt in responding to our questions while we were creating our virtual gift card. We were under a certain amount of stress to send out the gift cards without a hitch so to have prompt and friendly customer service made everything so much easier....and the project was fun along the way! Thank you Shawn and Paula! Mission accomplished! We highly recommend Giftogram and hope to send out more gift cards in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The option to create a custom design for our gift card and the ease in uploading our email list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not discovering Giftogram sooner! It's a gem in the gift card world! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to reward employees with CHOICE in gift cards. The benefits of a virtual gift card saves time and trees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We recently rolled out an 'Employee of the Month' program and wanted to give our nominees and nominators rewards for their hard work. Giftogram relieves us of the difficulty of picking "the perfect personalized gift," while still giving our team the flexibility to pick something that is personalized to their interests and needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I can anticipate a quick and thorough response to any questions I send in. Shawn was great in making sure we were all set up in a timely manner and had all of our information cleared before rolling out our new program. He even checked in to make sure everything was running smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I am still a fairly new user, I haven't experienced anything I dislike so far! The platform is easy to use, fits our needs, and the customer service response time is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We want to recognize our employees for their dedication and hard work, yet it can be tricky and time consuming to pick out the perfect gift. We didn't want to give a gift so broad that it didn't feel special anymore, so Giftogram was the perfect fit. They work with a wide variety of retailers, so our employees can pick out something they're excited about. It still feels special, and saves a lot of time on the back-end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted to send all of our employees a gift card for Thanksgiving. They love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Can send everyone a card all at once. Don't need to worry about it getting lost in the mail. They can choose where to purchase from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was a little confusing setting up my group list but once I figured out that it has to be in csv format..it made it so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use it. It will save you time and a lot of frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted to find a unique way to thank employees for all of their hard work, due to covid we were limited with what we could do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the customizable features and that you can include your own logo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was pretty straight forward and easy. Can't say anything I disliked about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A unique gift to show the team they are appreciated. It's great that the receivers can choose where they want to redeem from tons of retailers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

One of our employees is chosen each week by the winner of the previous week based on our firm's values and what they have done during the week to achieve those values. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of sending the digital email to the employee and they get to choose which gift card they would like out of dozens of options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to wire money into the account rather than deposit from a debit card or our firm account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend this product because of the ease, convenience, and if you have any questions, I have dealt with Paula and she is great. She responds quickly and helps with anything you're having difficulty with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's time saving because I don't have to find out what gift card the employee wants and then get it from that vendor. I just click and I'm done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hosted an online workshop for our local leadership to take the place of a regional workshop series that we typically send staff to host. Since the event was online this year, we were saving a pretty significant amount (we typically feed attendees and have to cover travel expenses of staff) and we wanted to pass on some of the savings to our members. Pre-registration to the online event was required, but attendees who actually attended the meeting were entered to win one of two door prizes - each being a $100 Giftogram or a free membership in our organization. After announcing the winners, we announced that everyone who attended would receive the surprise of a $20 Giftogram. It injected great energy into our session and ended on such a positive note. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the customer service. We were assigned a sales rep, Shawn, who has been amazing from the start. He really made the entire process as easy as possible and was always super responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was surprised that there's a little bit of a delay when setting up your account. Your business has to be verified before you can add funds to your account. Then loading funds into your account takes about a day to approve. I wasn't anticipating these wait times, but I definitely understand why there's verification delays. Shawn was great about expediting my approval and verification of loading funds because I'd wait until the last minute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give yourself a few days to set up and fund your account before you plan on actually disbursing the gifts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giftogram has allowed us to provide a gift of value to our attendees without worrying about security concerns of gifting cash or physical cards. We can securely deliver the gift directly to our attendees' email, which they provided to us when the pre-registered for our virtual meeting. It allowed us to give back to our leaders in a meaningful way, which has motivated and re-energized our leaders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.