MailTracker Reviews & Product Details

MailTracker Reviews

Showing 12 MailTracker reviews
Already have MailTracker?
Digital Project Manager
What do you like best?

Mail tracking is very helpful when you're into online business. I like the metrics about my email open rates and all, they makes me improve my email write up as well as learn what type of emails have higher open rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is one of the best, the makers behind this tool are doing great work, I haven't found anything to dislike it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailtracker is really helpful when it comes to track the successfulness or your email campaign, especially in festive seasons. We've seen the rate of email open increased slowly slowly as we started learning about our potential customers. I would say give a try to it, track and create your email campaign strategies accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it track our email campaigns and their success rate. We're learning what user like to open and this tool is helping us to connect with our potential customers interactively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Business Partner
Human Resources
What do you like best?

The way email tracking helps us maintain a cordial relationship with the outside world but making our work life more efficient. Previously we were not sure if an email was sent to the respective person but now its easier to find if an email has been sent and thereby we can take proper care and plan farther. This has come very handy in present life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the tracking is used maliciously it can invade our privacy and bridge our confidentiality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very handy. Good to kesp a track of your work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us to check the recepient we have sent the mail to also the forwarded mails. If an email has not been sent we do get the notification for the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I liked the simplicity of this app. It is very user friendly and efficient at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. If the pricing could be brought down a bit, it'll help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keep clients, vendors and employees accountable with mail track. Also this helps me know if they have read mails and take business decisions based on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The immediate notifications when recipient opens the email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The constant emails that come as notifications. Rather only the green tick and a push notification can suffice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are having regular conversation with recipients, better to turn off email alerts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients after sending proposals or gantt chart opened the files or not is understood especially when u have not talked to them for a few days after emailing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I am using this software since last few days, and I found that it is really simple to use and easier that other email tracking software. Especially, I like the environment of this email tracking software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am facing some problem while I am using this email tracking software that problems are, it is little bit slower that the other softwares. Excluding the speed everything is in this email tracking software is good overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improve the performance of this qpplication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

it's simple and easy to use and give a better result compared to others, use friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it doesn't support the latest software features and hence for that need to switch to other app when such cases arise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

to track whether mails have been sent across successful or not Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is super easy and straightforward to use. The interface is very clean. Best thing is that I don't have to wonder anymore whether my mail is read or not. I have the real-time analysis of when the mail got delivered, when was it opened and how many times was it read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Footer that it places at the end of the mail signifying that the mail is being tracked is little annoying for some people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It tells me which clients have opened the mail and who have read it how many times. Thereby helping me identify potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

I like being able to see who has read my emails, when and how many times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are too many email notifications. On an email that is sent to multiple recipients internally, it would be easier if I didn't get over 50 'read receipts' but in reality, it's not really that big a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free version is fine, but it is worth paying to upgrade to the full version for $59, you get better tracking analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking the status of BD emails sent including when they are forwarded. This enables to prioritize which targets to focus on pursuing over others. If my email has been read multiple times, then that's a potential client I am going to pursue more than someone who hasn't opened my email! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

I like that it notifies me when messages are read so my team and I are always on the same page the next work morning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes just currently began using the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None at this time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This app keeps everyone honest as to whether they received updates about projects were working on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Wonderful tool, Google might want to take it over Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

though i couldn't understand why mobile version is not available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of the bad answering clients must be replying Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The ease of use and how easily items are identified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The stamp on the bottom of emails, notififying clients that email is being tracked. This could make people feel uncomfortable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really am to new to it to have recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily identified when people are actually receiving items, and just not responding to them instead of wondering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Very convenient information, i can track when my email was views, Plus real time notification supper fast and awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is something i dislike from Mail tracker am OK with everything as for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to try this software, i know you will love it as it will help you manage your time and your work, and be notified about information about your communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When it come to time management, i think mail tracker can do the magic, it keeps me informed and well planed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for MailTracker?

MailTracker Categories on G2