EngageBay

Simple All-in-One Marketing Software. With awesome software tools backed by a dedicated support team to make every part of your marketing more effective.

Work for EngageBay?

Learning about EngageBay?

Compare EngageBay to Similar Solutions

EngageBay Reviews

Showing 50 EngageBay reviews
EngageBay review by Mary R.
Mary R.

"Unexpectedly Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I was really just testing this system since it has all the features I need to run my small business but I am not really expecting that it can work well. Apparently the performance and the functions seamlessly work based on the setup I created and was able to run a system like the one I am running using my more expensive platform.

What do you dislike?

It still lacks come features that I might need in the future. Like a place to put my products. some features are also not completely working. It just so happen I do not need some of those non functioning parts. But, seeing those bugs still bothers me just in case I decide to completely go with EngageBay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EngageBay is a budget friendly option for those businesses that needs a lot of function. It is a system that grows fast and has a solid foundation. I think it will be one of the top players in the very near future. hopefully the price will stay affordable.

In my current setup. I would say it can completely handle my business operation at a very affordable price. Currently, I am using this with my more expensive software. But, once I see all the functions that I will need in the future available. I will then switch to EngageBay completely.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EngageBay
EngageBay review by Marian L.
Marian L.

"A really good Tool with Great Potential"

What do you like best?

I have been working on many projects that involve Digital marketing. The tool got all the essentials and have some added features that really proves useful. I am new to working on the tool but I didn't really have trouble finding my ways and creating automated ecosystem I want to build.

What do you dislike?

The templates for both email and landing pages are in need improvement. The email system on the sales side is good but it lacks a lot of details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is working well and able to help in my day to day work. I have to admit that it has a lot of room for improvement. But, so far it works well for me and I am noticing a lot of improvement every week.

The tool is not yet very sophisticated but it we are able to make digital marketing automation with ease.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

EngageBay review by Praneeth K.
Praneeth K.

"Kudos EngageBay!!"

What do you like best?

EngageBay is a smart and cost effective CRM tool for SMEs who cannot afford hi-fi CRM tools available widely in the market. It solves most of the problems faced by the startups and boost their marketing team with proper solutions. Cheers to their customer support team who are prompt in their response and all dev team that are swift in adding new features and fixing the bugs.

What do you dislike?

Contact search could have been more intuitive and mobile App will definitely be icing on the cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small startup that are with struggling marketing team, I'll refer you to use EngageBay.

. We use EngageBay to build simple HTML emails and run Email Campaigns. Results till date are good. EngageBay has got many other options and we contemplate to use them effectively in near future.

EngageBay review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"EngageBay - an app that can provide the best contact with your customers "

What do you like best?

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

What do you dislike?

The thing I like the least, is waiting for all of the new updates. Though, they’re so quick to release them that’s mostly my own issue.... so it’s not really a dislike. These folks rule

The business problems that I have that have been solved using this application, were consistently being able to reach out to my customers on a timely basis, and make them feel listen and heard. I recommend the software to any client that I work with because it’s so good and what it does.

EngageBay review by Jo Q.
Jo Q.

"Impressive Software!"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features. Almost all of the features work as I expect it to. When you visit their site it says it is a complete platform and honestly, you will only need 3 to 4 more features and you can really say it is a complete platform where you can do your business. Anyway, there are a decent number of working features that prove really useful.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the features work as I expect it to. I think it is just fair that I will give them a chance to improve the product since they are fairly new compared to others. I can also see that they are working fast on improvements and upgrades

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an affordable alternative that can get the job done, Then try out engageBay, it does not have everything that big players like Hubspot got. But it has a decent number of features that prove useful for day to day business. A system that can help you from the top of your funnel to the bottom and to conversion and even after sales processes can be handled in the system.

Having to do almost all the processes we need to do under one platform. Especially considering that it is more affordable than similar software with as many features. I am not really expecting much when I tested it. But, I am really glad it works so well despite the low pricing.

EngageBay review by Bea L.
Bea L.

"User friendly Digital Marketing tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for someone who is a beginner like me. I have never used an automated marketing tool but this tool made me use it like a pro.

What do you dislike?

I think it needs to have more templates to choose from especially for someone who does not have coding skills like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A tool with great potential. At this point, it is already working for me and helping me a lot. I am noticing that it is getting more sophisticated by the day. I am happy I was able to get it. I hope that more people will get it to be able to have a great experience with Digital Marketing.

Marketing automation is definitely made easier by the platform.

EngageBay review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Exceptional!"

What do you like best?

I really like the idea that Digital Marketing, sales and service feature is combined into one platform and even powered by automation. The system enabled you to create a full cycle automation that can cover Marketing, Sales and Service and connect each one. The team that handles EngageBay is really accommodating and takes user opinion seriously to improve personal experience.

What do you dislike?

I am not really sure what I do not like I think more native integrations are needed. More support documentations are also needed. The youtube videos are good but it will be better to have a page containing the contents and properly sorted for ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Engagebay platform is an exceptional system. It is a complete tool that allows you to deal with Marketing, sales and service. It can help in attracting leads, capturing them, nurturing leads and even in conversion. It also have ticketing so it can cover after sales engagement and support as well.

We were able to use one system for all of our Digital marketing needs. Not only that, it gave us the ability to automate our digital marketing but sales and service as well and even make all the platform connect with one another. It also integrate easily with some of our essential tool whether be it native integration or via Zapier. The tool is really great. Above all, we were able to get all these features in a very affordable price.

EngageBay review by Alvin B.
Alvin B.

"Excellent Digital Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

It has all the feature I need to do the campaign I designed. It has email automation, Landing pages that I can customize on a code level. It has Inline and pop-up forms. I can manage my social media and so many more. What I like above all is the fact that I can talk to the team if there are certain features that can be added in the system. As long as it is feasible, they welcome it.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that cease to work from time to time. It doesn't impact much of my campaign but it will be good to keep the tool working. In fairness to the EngageBay team, they fix things fast. But, I really prefer to encounter less problem or none at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this Software. It is easy to use, has a lot of features in one place that you can normally have access if you combine several tools. Above all, it is really cost effective. Aside from that I can easily integrate with come really important software that I use, like Twilio, Plivo and my email provider Amazon SES.

I am able to do all the things I need in one platform. It really makes monitoring maintenance, strategy development a lot easier. We do not have to learn a lot of tools and if there issues, we simply have to contact one support and they can cover all issues internal to the system. It is really convenient that way.

EngageBay review by Elmer D.
Elmer D.

"Definitely Awesome!"

What do you like best?

The tool is a complete software that covers everything I need. From Marketing, Sales and even service. It is easy to use and understand and has a lot of features that are really very useful to me. I am just glad I do not have to pay for several tools and use them together. Instead, I was able to find this tool and effectively implement the strategy we designed.

What do you dislike?

It is lacking some features I need which they said they will be setting up in the future anyway. Also, I experience a bit of technical problem almost every time an update is implemented. which they fix really fast. But, I think it will be better to put a solution in place to prevent those issues from happening. Prevention is always better than cure

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product because it can cover a lot of Digital marketing, sales and service needs. It is easy to use. really affordable. above all the support is good and the team that develops the system listens to suggestion and implement it to the system.

We were able to implement an inexpensive solution that covers all our needs as a company. Like Marketing, Sales, and service. The number of features in the system is a lot for something in this price range. We were also able to get some modifications in the system done. The Dev team is very welcoming of our ideas.

EngageBay review by Bryan L.
Bryan L.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The system is really easy to use for someone who is new to this kind of system. The platform also has a lot of features that are useful to me. Before I really thought I need to get a combination of tools. So far this one is good enough for me. The support team is really friendly and willing to accept suggestions just to improve my experience.

What do you dislike?

Does not have enough support articles and videos yet. There are also a few features that maybe useful to me like schduling a post. I think they considered it when I made the suggestion. But, I will still wait when it is fully implemented. I also experienced a few bugs when I got started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that is easy to use and has a lot of features to use. Then EngageBay is definitely the tool for you. It is very affordable and has friendly support staff. The tool can easily help you from capturing the lead, to nirturing it to become a conversion and even supporting the user when they are a customer.

It was able to enhance our online presence. Especially considering that we are new in using this kind of tool. We were able to make use of our social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We were able to send email campaigns which made conversions since we were able to closely monitor lead activities. It is really good all-in-all.

EngageBay review by Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.

"Get if if you can"

What do you like best?

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

What do you dislike?

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an app that can work as full marketing suite and automations, go ahead, give it a try.

We can have all our business needs fulfilled by a single platform, which is awesome.

EngageBay review by Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.

"One of the best CRMs with support that understands you"

What do you like best?

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Roy and Andy help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

EngageBay review by Noemi D.
Noemi D.

"Great Marketing tool"

What do you like best?

The product has really good features at the moment. The potential it shows is even greater. Above all, the team, support and developers are listening to what I say and seriously takes my suggestions into consideration.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few bugs I guess. But, the system changes fast. I see some parts that need improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the product. The features are great and the potential is even better. Aside from that the EngageBay team has their ears open to suggestions and see them implemented especially if it will benefit the enhancement of the platform.

The system can connect Marketing, Sales, and service. I think that is great because it is not only automating Marketing but the entire business process as a whole.

EngageBay review by Gaga T.
Gaga T.

" Most affordable sales and marketing software"

What do you like best?

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign, unlimited number of users, the ability to create reports and also the eye-catching interface. Overall I am very satisfied with the tool

What do you dislike?

The UI could have been more intuitive but they seem to be updating on regular basis. But of course at the end it has all the functionality that were required for us.

EngageBay review by Paul T.
Paul T.

"Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation"

What do you like best?

I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Landing page templates are very limited at the moment there are literally only two of them at the moment.

Replacing autoresponders with a more complete tool for a lower price.

EngageBay review by Santiago B.
Santiago B.

"Full featured marketing platform"

What do you like best?

All the basics a marketer would need to run campaigns included in a single platform.

We have improved our time to run campaigns massively. Much better launch process and the landing pages run quite fast.

What do you dislike?

Engagebay could have more native integrations. I know they are working on more.

It is a new platform so it still needs some polishing. However, for the time they have been live it is impressive

Time to set and activate campaigns. Integration flow issues between different tools.

EngageBay review by Yasaf B.
Yasaf B.

"Lots of potential, but still need a polish work"

What do you like best?

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.

It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

What do you dislike?

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).

Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

I get to run all my marketing activities in one place, and integrate with Zapier

EngageBay review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"A good marketing automation platform"

What do you like best?

Engagebay is a good tool for creating simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and lead scoring that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Overall the user interface is pretty nice for the creation of campaigns. Engagebay enables the use of templated landing pages and emails to make it easy to create messages and landing pages.

What do you dislike?

There are difficulties with integration. I must contact the support of the tool. But the support team works very well and quickly responds to the request. Before you start working with the service it is better to read the instructions, the interface is good but not all functions are immediately understood. In general, the service is good and multifunctional, it greatly simplifies the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very easy to use and effective

We switched to Engagebay from another tool, since we had the opportunity to sell more than one brand, but here it is quite possible. We can also extract more detailed information about our customers and transfer them to our sales representatives more efficiently.

EngageBay review by mohit j.
mohit j.

"Great overall Marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

The web forms and the landing page feature is quite unique and works really well. and the look and feel of the platform also is very nice

What do you dislike?

The platform has a lot of potential. However, the user interface could be simplified as currently it seems confusing

We create a lot of landing pages for our clients to capture data. Engagebay could work really well to capture leads and then define actions based on those leads

EngageBay review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Great, easy-to-use software"

What do you like best?

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant.

Props to Andy Roberts for all his help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for itt

Automation and it helps they integrate with Zapier.

EngageBay review by pragnya J.
pragnya J.

"Helping with Landing Pages"

What do you like best?

The patience level and support provided by the support team in creating the landing pages, throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

I would like the application to provide better email templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good product with the ease of usage.

I needed another helping hand to create a landing page and newsletter which could be either uploaded to the website directly or sent to the clients. With EngageBay I could solve all that.

EngageBay review by Agency
Agency

"Engagebay is a decent tool"

What do you like best?

The tool has several advantages that work better than similar services, for example: convenient email campaign, unlimited number of users, the ability to create reports and also the eye-catching interface. All functions work well and help increase sales. Very satisfied with the choice of this program.

What do you dislike?

Engagebay is really powerful but bit complicated tool. There is a lack of quick and easy creation of emails and landing pages. You should consider spending some time to get to use for this service. But of course at the end it worth it.he line with some popular apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a App

Overall, my experience of Engagebay was successful. We use Engagebay for different purposes, including email campaign, lead scoring, creating web forms and landing pages, integrating with different social apps, etc. I can just say that its functionality impressed me from the first days of use.

EngageBay review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Delighted that we have it"

What do you like best?

We have been using Engagebay as our email service provider for past 3 months. The product is easy to use and simple to understand. It's been very reliable. Our emails get through and we have been able to send a TON of emails. We store all of our graphics that we use in our newsletters on the site. We've never run into any hiccups with the use of this product.

What do you dislike?

I would like them to work on adding more responsive email templates and landing page templates. I would also like to see more reporting capabilities added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very useful, helped to improve my business

We used many other marketing tools earilier, but we were not satisfied with those tools. Started using Engagebay before three months. As a result, we have a well-established system that removes part of the work of the marketing department.

EngageBay review by Shawn L.
Shawn L.

"The best marketing automation deal available!"

What do you like best?

The features and service you get for the price are amazing! I love how easy it is to setup my marketing automation.

What do you dislike?

The service is not as feature rich as other premium marketing automation services but they also cost multiple times more then EngageBay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend checking out EngageBay before going for the premium marketing automation services that can cost you upwards of $24,000 a year.

I'm able to setup a very sophisticated drip email marketing campaign that I hadn't had before. I'm able to stop paying for my iContact email marketing service since I've setup EngageBay.

EngageBay review by Chandni K.
Chandni K.

"Great Marketing Tool for new businesses"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive marketing solution for new businesses and extremely affordable. The customer care team is extremely proactive and loves taking and implementing feedback provided to them. The platform is easy to use once you've got hands on experience with the tool.

What do you dislike?

A little difficult to use at first, however the team is always there to help and support. Requires a few more marketing analytic tools especially to understand your audience and message uptake.

We were facing a challenge in reaching out to our current user base, Engagebay assisted us in solving that issue instantly.

EngageBay review by Johannes B.
Johannes B.

"Awesome features "

What do you like best?

I love the easy to use backend and that i can handle all my appointments and tasks into one platform.

What do you dislike?

I am using it for 2 weeks now and could not find anything i dislike.

Appointments with clients, newsletter over optin. Client management over the integrated CRM.

EngageBay review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"A great growth hacking SAAS!"

What do you like best?

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

What do you dislike?

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty much an all in one product for sales and marketing. Your search will end here.

Automating the lead generation activitiy for sales to have a continious flow of prospects...

EngageBay review by Lotes B.
Lotes B.

"Awesome Digital Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and ever since I started using it, it lightened my workload. Amazing!

What do you dislike?

The e-mail under sales is fast, but it seems that many options are missing

Recommendations to others considering the product

It lightens the workload and increases productivity

It lightened the workload and increased productivity

EngageBay review by Digoy R.
Digoy R.

"Useful software"

What do you like best?

It has an advance tools that we may need in our online business.

What do you dislike?

Since it's a new software, there are still room for improvement.

So far so good. It works well for me.

EngageBay review by Gergely Csaba N.
Gergely Csaba N.

"Decent rising star in harsh competition"

What do you like best?

The software does everything a small biz marketer needs, even sales functions.

What do you dislike?

It needs to be polished, the design is OK, but the email templates are just average or worse ):

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an average all-in-one for a good price ;)

A small biz marketing team is only 2-3 people, we need software that helps in every situation. With many roles, it's easier to maintain a single software.

EngageBay review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"All In One Marketing Funnel"

What do you like best?

The ability to create landing pages and import URLs makes it so easy to create funnels. I love how the email marketing automation and funnel builders are all in one place.

What do you dislike?

nothing really. I love that they are adding more integrations and landing page templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the landing page builder and import URL to save time creating funnels.

Creating funnels fast and connecting them to an email auto-responder.

EngageBay review by Letty B.
Letty B.

"The best marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I have everything i needed to market my business. From gathering leads to nurturing them.

What do you dislike?

I think for the thing i need, everything is there and within reach.

Generating leads was one of the challenges we've faced. With engagebay, traffic are converted into possible leads, which is a lot helpdul and easier for us to market.

EngageBay review by Jayson L.
Jayson L.

"Highly Recommend "

What do you like best?

Engagebay provides better with better leads. It helps to speed up your work.

What do you dislike?

There are some areas that need to improve, but I know engagebay is doing everything and making it better.

It is really helpful for those who are starting with their business to develop rapidly. It will optimize marketing and increase sale.

EngageBay review by Divine A.
Divine A.

"Stepping up the game with this convenient software"

What do you like best?

I like the whole process from lead generating to lead nurturing. It's everything a marketeer needs.

What do you dislike?

i have nothing that i feel like is lacking or least of this software. I'm provided of what i currently need and I'm satisfied with that.

It is efficient and easy to use.

EngageBay review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Awesome Platform and trainings"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and the automation for marketing was great.

What do you dislike?

Well I don't have anything to for now. Everything went well while I using this platform.

Just to engage with my costumers and as they visit my site they will be interested with my services.

EngageBay review by Ivana B.
Ivana B.

"A Must for marketing professionals!"

What do you like best?

you have everything you need in one tool! pricing is very cheap compared to big competitors like husbpot and experience so far is as good as any other big tool.

What do you dislike?

no cons so far i'm very happy with the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended!

i have control and order

EngageBay review by Prince C.
Prince C.

"Recommend to use this platform"

What do you like best?

It was easy to understand and it is really big help to those who need to boost your business.

What do you dislike?

There are some of the things that need to improve. Other than that it was great software.

Boosting your business and easy to cope with your clients.

EngageBay review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Platform for Marketing and sales efforts"

What do you like best?

Multiple options to simplified the efforts

Lead generations tools,

Email marketing,

Landing page builder

What do you dislike?

Its enough for now, I will definitely suggest this to few more connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be available for startups , it will More usefull.

Simplified my works everything available in single platform.

EngageBay review by Valerie A.
Valerie A.

"Great Program!"

What do you like best?

It is convenient and has several advantages using the Engagebay. It can increase in sale in your business.

What do you dislike?

You just have to spend more time to get used to it.

It helps me a lot with different purposes. It was worth it.

EngageBay review by Alvarez L.
Alvarez L.

"Great platform for generating leads and nurturing them"

What do you like best?

i like how easy the CRM is and love the automation.

What do you dislike?

Probably the customization. Would be cool to have absolute customization. But i know that wouldnt be possible since there has to be restrictions and limits to these.

Benefits:

Reliable, time-saver, Organized.

EngageBay review by Angela C.
Angela C.

"Another good tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is compact. I have everything i need in one software.

What do you dislike?

Just the interface. i think it could need some fun look. But functionality wise, i think it's all good.

It's made marketing easier and time saving.

EngageBay review by Dante P.
Dante P.

"Simple and productive software for email marketing"

What do you like best?

It is affordable, simple to use, time saving and i got what i need in this software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's given me productivity and progress.

Im more productive and organized in handling leads and nurturing them.

EngageBay review by ANAND S.
ANAND S.

"Most Simplified Marketing inter-phase !"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of creating marketing communications using one single platform.

What do you dislike?

SMS Marketing should have been taken care off.

I could save on a lot of time and energy otherwise required to run mailer campaigns.

EngageBay review by Gabby V.
Gabby V.

"Affordable Price Automation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use the platform and it is really affordable to grow your online business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i know of.

Looking for affordable automation for my business

EngageBay review by Administrator

"Great tool for marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Current features put it on par with big name tools. It will only get better

What do you dislike?

It is still relatively new but things are improving all the time. Having said that, it is powerful in its current form for sure and well worth a look

A place to store contacts/prospect which will allow me to communicate in a way that suits my market

EngageBay review by GIL V.
GIL V.

"a great tool"

What do you like best?

it lets you use the tool with ease and comfort

What do you dislike?

it loads. sometimes. but its manageable

it helps in your everyday task and work

EngageBay review by Prava H.
Prava H.

"Lovely service "

What do you like best?

How easy it was to use and setup to engage

What do you dislike?

How long it took me to find the service.

Engaging with my audience

"Decent Tool"

What do you like best?

What I liked most about the application is its diverse functions / capabilities.

What do you dislike?

The least I like about the application is its time it took to get around but it is justifiable by how helpful it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An awesome try.

Automation of the overall tasks. Social media and CRM.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Reasonably priced marketing tool that has an easy to use interface and easy integration. Great platform to engage leads through email and keep track of progress. great for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

Basic level does not have many options for use.

Good organisational tool to streamline lead generation

EngageBay review by User

"Marketing tool for a novice like me."

What do you like best?

I'm a novice in marketing my startup. Cost is a primary concern for me, but EngageBay met my needs.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to find out, because everything seems fine with me so far.

Engagement and cost efficiency.

Learning about EngageBay?

* We monitor all EngageBay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare EngageBay to Similar Solutions