Glisser Reviews & Product Details

Glisser Overview

What is Glisser?

Glisser is an award-winning virtual and hybrid event hosting platform with an integrated audience response system. We currently provide service for the likes of Informa, Clarion, Facebook, Uber, and many more. Our platform allows live streaming video content, instantly presents slides to all attendee devices, uses audience engagement features to improve the delegate experience, and delivers powerful event analytics, all while maintaining topflight security protocols. With the added benefit of being able to host sponsorship e-Booths and additional event content, Glisser is a trusted go-to partner of the world’s leading events, meetings, and training providers.

Glisser Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

Glisser makes presentations interactive. It takes regular slide decks and pushes them out live to audience mobile devices, slide-by-slide, as they are presented. It then enables members of the audience to interact with the presenter or each other, through polls, live Q&A and Twitter.

We deliver more features at a competitive price, and are easier for audiences, presenters and event planners to use.

We also focus heavily on data, taking audience interaction to the next level and delivering true long term ROI for any presentation or event.

Glisser

Showing 26 Glisser reviews
Already have Glisser?
Marketing Specialist
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

This is a program where you can conduct surveys and surveys, you can ask questions and receive answers at all times and circumstances. You have very good user receptivity through this program. It is easy to use for me and for all the participants in general, I can make changes and include the presentations of my preference without any problem, Glisser makes it possible! This can be done through a computer or a portable device. The presentations become quite fun and dynamic so the questions and answers are done quickly and fluently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes a little difficult to access, the price is somewhat high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is good, quite recommended, and you get many benefits using it. Take the test! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program has been recently implemented in the marketing department of the company, but so far it has given me the necessary help to continue using it for longer, it serves to establish better communication with clients, questions and answers are made and the experience is interactive and attractive. These users can easily polls and know their opinions and comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've been using Glisser for my hybrid university classes for a couple of years. Your platform provided me a solution for some multi-campus classroom in which some students attend on-campus classes and others by the videoconferencing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Glisser lets you upload power point slides and edit them to include audience interaction slides. However, it does not allow editing slides directly on the platform. Not a big problem, but it would be very useful and practical if allowed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Under regular presentation apps, the interaction with out-campus students was very low. With Glisser, the level of interaction with students has increased greatly, paralleling the performance of the entire course. I've been using the poll slides a lot as a way of feedback on content assimilation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Our audience engagement rose by 400%, downlaods of our mobile app rose and questions from the audience increased by over 100 people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our organization event usually sees the speakers sending their slides last minute so it can be time consuming to do two nights before an event but that isn't Glissers fault. Glisser does eliminate animation from the powerpoint slides though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Will increase your audience participation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Audience participation such as live polling and questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Professor of neonatal medicine and bioethics
Higher Education
What do you like best?

As an academic who gives regular presentations to audiences I have used a range of different tools to facilitate audience interaction. I have recently switched to using Glisser and found it a powerful, easy to use tool. The best features from my point of view are the ability to easily include audience polling during talks. I have used this with audiences of up to almost 200 and found that I had a very high rate of uptake from participants. The live polling has worked seamlessly on the occasions that I have used it. I like the ability to upload my presentations from home, and then to be able to use them on any computer with a web browser (avoiding issues with memory sticks/compatibility between Mac/PC). Finally, the ability for participants to ask questions via the interface and to download the talk at the end makes it very attractive. I haven't yet taken advantage of the twitter feed option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Negatives from my point of view:

Glisser is a bit slow to upload large powerpoints (and there isn’t anything to tell you that it is uploading, so it sometimes looks like it isn’t working)

You lose any transitions from powerpoint, so have to create them as extra slides

Can’t edit once uploaded - have to edit slides in powerpoint, then can upload/insert modified slides (doable, but a bit annoying).

Can’t copy surveys in between presentations, have to recreate (doable, but a bit annoying)

Otherwise it is fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have strongly recommended Glisser to colleagues who work in my field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Glisser allows easy audience polling, enabling very valuable data to be collected and reviewed from the audience, as well as encouraging audience members to interact with me as a presenter (through polling and questions). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

Glisser is quick and easy to use as a presenter. Crucially, it is also quick and easy for the audience. There are no apps to download and the UI is intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially, the PPTs would take a long time to upload, however that improved and is no longer an issue. I wouldn't say that I find anything particularly that I dislike about Glisser. I am sure that there are more functions that could be developed over time to increase feedback or engagement opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As large group/conference environments, I think it is great. With any BYOB approach, how much you want people staring at screens and not paying attention to the speaker is an important consideration. The engagement you want has to be valuable rather than a gimmick.

I am sure the opportunity to extend contact and impact from sessions can be heightened with Glisser although I don't use it for those reasons.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Glisser is great for my personal brand and demonstrating a real difference with competitors. With larger groups it offers a better chance to engage, but smaller groups also benefit from downloadable personalised note taking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Manager
Civic & Social Organization
What do you like best?

We ran a half a day conference in January and wanted to easily gather and store live responses from our audience. We looked around for an audience response platform to use which fulfilled our criteria: the ability to live poll AND take questions from the audience. Glisser offered both.

In general, the platform was simple to use and the audience was very receptive to taking part. A funny icebreaker poll at the beginning helped to get everyone warmed up and on board with how it worked. A big plus for us is the fact that the audience doesn’t sign up or download anything, as it’s run through an event specific URL. Another plus is being able to take away a detailed report of the responses and meant we didn’t need to do any post event writing up hand written notes - a big time saver! We’ve signed up for the next year and are looking forward to trying out the different features at our events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Before the day, we set up our PowerPoint presentations in the platform integrating our polls and Q&As. We ran through it a couple of times in the office, but in hindsight probably should have run through it at the venue well in time for the audience to arrive. On the day, we had a little trouble figuring out the best way to present without making it obvious to our audience that we were switching between presentations. It was a small conference and didn’t warrant hiring AV staff to manage this, but we called the Glisser team and they talked us through a number of different options. This quick and easily accessed support was invaluable. We made a couple of quick changes in the platform and were ready just in time for our attendees to arrive. I think running through it an hour before, rather just before people arrived, might have made the beginning of the event a little less tight, but we’ll know what to do next time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only audience participation software we could find that allowed you to poll your audience AND let the audience ask questions. Most seem to be either/or. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At previous events we've run, we've had feedback that a few voices have dominated the conversation. Using Glisser, all attendees can submit questions throughout the event without having to find a point to speak up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Training Officer | Speaker | Coach
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

I loved everything about this software. Live polling, notes on the slides, instant download. All I kept saying is Wow! This is program is a game changer for those who want to show up in a big way with an audience! It will definitely leave the right impression. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Glisser seems to have thought of everything a speaker needs to shine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interactive presentations that allow me to stand above the competition. It also helps me to engage with those who are really interested in engaging with me. Also, it helps me to give social proof to my message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

The ease of use of Glisser is really amazing for the powerhouse of a tool that it is. I purchased Glisser within 12 hours of presenting to an audience of 30. I watched several of the videos on YouTube and thought "can it be this easy?" It was. Two hours prior to my presentation I added 3 audience polls, of 3 different types. I never had to consult with the website or other videos. The platform is really well designed. I was presenting a breakout session at a sales conference. I was the last session of the day and the participants had seen a minimum of 3 other sessions. The feedback from the audience members was that my session was the most engaging and the people loved the fact that they could take notes on each slide, use the <3 to favorite a slide, and at the end of the presentation, they would get emailed the entire presentation. Glisser is a game changer for presenters AND audiences. Super cool, I can't say enough about the platform. I can't wait for my next presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any negative experiences with the platform. It uploaded my 110MB presentation in no time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Glisser goes well beyond real-time polling, or just the "deliver ppt by text." It truly is an audience engagement tool. I'll never do a standard PowerPoint presentation again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping an audience engaged is a challenge! I love asking people to take out their smartphones and put them to use in the presentation. This is far better than asking people to put away their devices...that's so 1990s! The primary benefit is getting an audience involved in the presentation, that is huge, and then effortlessly being able to deliver the content. Capturing the email addresses for follow-up is 5-Star stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

My audience are largely technophobes, so I was delighted to see how easily they picked up Glisser and wholeheartedly used it.

The fact that you can subsequently share the presentations and embedded polls is also a godsend for us (and any no-shows at our events) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When uploading presentations in the back-end, there is no progress bar, makes it extremely difficult to know if there has been an error (or you just have a big file). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The UX / UI is well designed, the price point is good and I have had no significant issues to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company is a matchmaking service (matching startups with prospective buyers within large enterprise). In order to perform our function, we relied on printed handouts and post event polls (many of which wouldn't be answered). Glisser allows us to survey our audience at the very moment they are most attentive, its an absolute game-changer for the way we gather feedback and organise meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Enaxis Consulting recently used Glisser during an IT leadership forum in Houston, and the response from our participants was overwhelmingly positive. As our primary presentation engine, Glisser’s simple to use interface made creating the presentation and polling questions easy and quick. We were able to directly upload PDF and PowerPoint slides into the app and could easily move the slides around to work on presentation flow. The polling option was also simple and intuitive to set up. Finally, the Glisser team was wonderful to work with. They were responsive and worked with the Enaxis team to answer any questions we had. Thank you again! The Glisser app really helped to make our event a huge success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall the product was great and we really benefited from the polling options. The only issue we faced was the inability to embed videos through power point slides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for conducting polls and Q&A sessions with large audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used polls throughout the forum to engage our participants and get real time input from the group on key discussion points. This shaped the discussion as it allowed our speakers and panelist insight into where the audience stood on different topics. Our participants were very impressed with the tool and many of them expressed interest in using the app in their future events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use Glisser when I have students giving presentations to class, and I want other students to critically think about the presentation and give feedback, questions and comments throughout. The formate really works to keep the audience engaged and to develop critical thinking skills of the audience. The students enjoyed being able to see a running commentary on the presentations. We used the comments, questions and feedback from the audience to then develop a discussion about the presentation and the presenter was able to reply to the comments. Its good that the presenter is able to see these comments and reflect upon them (in the paid version).

Making the students use the app and provide live feedback meant they werent using their phone / laptops to do other things (e.g. check emails, text, use social media).

We didnt have any problems with the technology, one or two people found it slow to connect to the presentation.

The students really enjoyed interacting this way and doing something different to just listening and then asking questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its annoying that you have to add your details and sign in every time you want to connect to a presentation. This took a bit of time to get a class of 40 people to sign in to each presentation.

The students found it hard to connect to the audience, who were constantly on their phone, e.g. eye contact was lacking a bit! But at least they knew that they were using their phones for something productive and being engaged rather than something else! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like using Glisser when you want to engage the audience and require their participation to achieve learning outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Communications & PR
What do you like best?

Calmness and readiness to solve any problems in stressful situations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked. Very professional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unfortunately the videos embedded in the presentation can't be played on Glisser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting in touch with event attendees after the event. With glisser app it is easy to gather all the email address and send a follow-up email afterwards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Services Co-ordinator
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Glisser team have always managed to bring in a feature that I or my colleagues suggested. I also consistently experienced great support from their technical support team. They have been consistent not only with Glisser developments but with customer support as well. They reply in timely manner and always on relevant topic, their support documentation is also of high quality.

This year, two weeks before the NAG seminar in May, I started to receive enquiries from speakers about their use of notes via Glisser. I started to investigate how this could be done, and I quickly learnt that Glisser now offers PowerPoint Add-In. It was easy to download and install and even easier to use during the event. Presentations sync with the existing Glisser account allowing speakers to present from the regular Power Point and take advantage of their notes.

Since NAG started their journey with Glisser in April 2015 during NAG’s Fifth Collection Development Seminar for Academic Libraries, there have been many great developments and additions to Glisser. I personally, as Glisser user and event organiser, cannot imagine now to run an event without Glisser.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Glisser does not leave any room to dislike it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definately worth it, from the event organiser's perspective, it's beneficial to the audience as well as the event organisers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a NAG Committee member & NAG Seminar organiser I have been using Glisser for the last two years. It has been my responsibility to collect presentations from all speakers and make sure that they appear on Glisser in the right order, have correct descriptions and run smoothly on the day. All this to make sure that speakers do not have to worry about the technical side of things during their presentations.

It has been two years for NAG and Glisser’s relationship, which means for us five successful events (one day Seminars & 2-day Conferences) ran with Glisser.

We have reviewed our relationship with Glisser half way through, and NAG Committee members were in agreement that we definitely should continue to use Glisser in future years. Here are some of the benefits that we have identified, both from NAG and members/delegates perspective:

• It is a cost-effective way of engaging audience during our events

• Delegates do not have to wait until the session ends to ask questions, they can post them during the presentation

• Delegates can vote which question should be asked first at the end of the session. This is also great for people who do not feel comfortable speaking up publicly.

• Speakers can take charge of the process of answering questions, a list of questions can be displayed on screen at end of presentation; we also offer a list of questions displayed on a mobile device so speakers can hold it in front of them

• Some sessions generate loads of questions and there might be no time to answer them, so NAG coordinates this process in the following way: a list of questions published via Glisser is sent to speakers, then we distribute answers to all delegates

• Following slides on own devices becomes important if slides have tables, diagrams etc. not easily visible from every point of the room

• Delegates are able to download presentations straight away

• Social media are linked with Glisser, so Twitter feed appears in the same place as the presentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programme Director
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

High level of granularity on engagement data and ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Performance is Wi-Fi speed dependent but this is rapidly becoming a non-issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interacting with a large audience (80-120 individuals) and dynamically polling to help retain interest and collect key data throughout long (1hr+) sessions. The benefits have been extremely interesting insights with timely access to our participants' thought processes without disrupting the flow of a presentation or creating a distraction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deputy Director of Workforce
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Simplicity of app navigation and number of taskbar functions. Really easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Portrait/landscape variance could be avoided Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enables fast polling and sharing of information, networking, engagement. Real time management information is a big plus!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Temporary staffing problem sharing and best practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was able to ask questions to audience and see there answers in real-time, this allowed me to more naturally engage with my audience and resulted in a lively debate around a few topics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I didn't have a negative experience, the product worked fine and the staff at glisser were aways very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was to gain more follow up or leads post talk, having an engaged audience meant I had people seeking me out at the end of the talk. which was great, I am now in the process of chasing up the newly drummed up leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Web Developer
Internet
What do you like best?

Glisser is easy to use and works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Glisser makes the presentation interactive and interesting for the audience, which keeps them listening! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Professor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I can access my polling questions anywhere there is internet access.

It is easy for students to get to the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not add it to powerpoint slides that have animations.

When polling questions are integrated with powerpoint slides, the slides are converted to pdfs and all my animations are lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for polling at the end of a lecture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Polling in the classroom Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New Business Executive
What do you like best?

Ease of use and depth of data captured during use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - the ability to white label your account really creates a special user experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engaging staff of all levels through one simple web application. Further to this, gaining valuable insight in the analytics platform that allow me to review the success of that presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Private Secretary to the Chief Executive
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

Ability for people to ask questions locally and remotely during staff briefings (including anonymously) - has proved very popular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Licences cost more than we'd like and it's not possible to see how many individual uses we have remaining. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching staff during briefings both locally and remotely and offering interactive access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Increased audience engagement, onsite support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything displeasing about using glisser Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engaging my audience much more at events, in time polls etc mean I can switch to topics or relevant presentation slides that the audience want to see Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The application is logical/intuitive which made it very easy to learn and use. The end result was a presentation with audience questions, answers and statistics seamlessly incorporated throughout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Glisser 2.0 will be a treat in terms of analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

simple and effective audience engagement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping attention of audience through engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Tracking of answers/questions to participants Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could have percentage breakdown of answers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More engaged audiences at our events and tracking answers allows us to do targeted follow up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Immediacy and the way it enhances delegate experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything to dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ensuring that delegates at conferences are able to ask questions directly to speakers and feel heard as well as contributing to the conference Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I use Glisser for my LIVE podcast events to get audience interaction. I love the way you can draw people into the occasion and I also love using it to tweet live presentation slides to my followers on twitter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to secure access to internet to be confident all will work well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Glisser?