Optimove

Optimove

The Optimove CDP autonomously transforms customer data into actionable insights that power thoughtful customer communications, at scale.

Work for Optimove?

Learning about Optimove?

Optimove Reviews

Ask Optimove a Question
Showing 22 Optimove reviews
Jordy G.

"Optimove experience Branders"

What do you like best?

We are using Optimove nearly 2 years now for our CRM and it's going great!

What i like the best of Optimove is that is easy to learn and the in dept analysis is amazing everything is in there and if it's not they are always willing to help and find a solution.

- Great Support

- Deep analysis

- Marketing Plan Overview

- Customer 360

- Funnel Explorer

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Optimove but if there is anything they can improve it's the Journey Builder once you set it up and schedule it disappears and if there is a mistake in it it's hard to track at times.

What I miss is a pause button in Marketing plan if i would like to pause a cycle i currently have to delete the event and hopefully i don't make the mistake to click on Delete Series by mistake... which happened before and that can be a pain to get that sorted back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely consider Optimove as your next CRM tool.

The level of support and the ease of use is amazing.

They go above and beyond for you and your company needs.

We are using Optimove for our CRM Life cycles cycles and Analytics.

We have realized that we are gaining more NDPs and returning customers and more in dept details about our business finance.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Optimove
Henk W.

"CMO never came upon such an amazing marketing service/ application."

What do you like best?

There is soo much that I 'like the best', there are so many neat features that makes my and my departments life much easier. The journey builder is one of the easiest methods to create a campaign flow, and truly is what you expect from it.

The analytics that optimove provides and the weekly calls ensure me that I am always on the top of the game, I've been given solid tips to improve my current flow, which target groups to focus and much more. Optimove is truly one of the best applications and the team continiously support you and your marketing plan.

What do you dislike?

Minor UX issues, but like absolutely minimum.

I dont think I've stumbled upon big issues and I dont think I should enlist these since they are personal preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in touch with your Succes Manager (Account manager), and always try to stay connected to those in the branch to share experiences, share tips and such!

The business problems that we've solved using Optimove are so wide.

- We've analysed our VIPS, their journey and thanks to Optimove we can analyse VIPS in their early stage.

- Reduced the churn ratio.

- Improved the funnel completion ratio (time it takes to deposit)

- Improving the LifetimeValue by a huge load.

- Showed me opportunities that I never was aware of.

- I can keep going but I honestly suggest to get a demo. The team of Optimove is amazing, I've never stumbled upon a company this helpfull and client driven.

What Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution do you use?

Evangelos P.

"From Managing Actions and Target Groups to Marketing Plan and From Evaluations to Analysis. "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the entire process of setting up a campaign or running a whole marketing plan until the easy way to evaluate our campaigns or/and explore, learn, get insights through extra analytics.

At positives how your high skilled, experienced personnel responds to our potential issues and the way they are trying to improve our goals. Also, the workshops you organize in order to get the total impact of the available tools in Optimove.

What do you dislike?

When we deep dive, in order to target a small but perfect group for a campaign, we need to select several criteria, keeping in mind the complex selection of those criteria as well as the priority of the group in order to achieve it. We have noticed an improvement but we need an upgrade in this field. Also, we need to go forward to real time campaigns (at the time data refresh is once per day). Also, it will be really hard to update (with extra or/and different parameters) a running model in Optimove.

The easy, to the point and quick way of targeting our customers, time saving on setting up a campaign, almost immediate evaluation, potential insights to improve target groups or/and communication channels. At positives the recurrence of the whole process. All the above help us to give the correct offers to correct customers' segments and improve our budget and increase our objective measures.

Kristiyan P.

"Best 2 years in CRM since I started using Optimove"

What do you like best?

When working working in a multi brand company Optimove provides one of the easiest ways to do a cross-sell across between them. Just a matter of adding 2 criteria in a target group instead of requesting all that data from the BA team and manually sending it out.

And not to forget the automation capabilities. So easy for me to create a recurring campaign with several follow up scenarios.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of the reporting. This is mostly because of the way results for the campaigns are tracked in the company. Totally different approaches.

On of the key benefits is that it helps us maintain the CRM calendar for 15 brands with just 3 brands executives

Razvan Ionut S.

"Easy understanding and managing"

What do you like best?

First of all, what I enjoyed most about Optimove, is the fact that it is very user friendly. Everything you need is only at a click of a button away. In completing this experience I must say a great thump up for Optimove Academy. When I first started to use Optimove I was a begginer, never been working with any similar program, but the Academy and most of all the people from Optimove helped me very much at the beggining and made everything easier. Second thing is that you can integrate into Optimove very different programs, data, stats, channells, and control everything from inside Optimove. Optimove dose what it says it dose. And that is a huge asset for it.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be a good thing if Optimove decided one day to add it's own programs for delivering marketing actions, like SMS, web pushes, chat botts and so on. I think this can really get Optimove on step forward into an single program that can do it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recomand Optimove to everyone that has an online bussiness, regardless of the industry.

Using Optimove allows you to really segment your database, allows you to keep track of so many different campaigns, building journeys, and can be shaped on offering what you need regarding your own bussiness. You can personalize your own Optimove marketing plan, customer atributes and so, data insigts and so many other things that can really help you perform in such a competitive industry, like Online Gambling.

Richard B.

""Effective instrument to manufacture modified promoting efforts""

What do you like best?

It puts the client at the highest point of advertisers minds. With Optimove you don't think 'I have this advancement. Who will I impart it to?'. You consider target gatherings and after that what could be the best message for every single one of them!

It is very easy to understand stage that enables advertisers to rapidly make crusades and screen their execution.

What do you dislike?

The stage is amazing. On the off chance that I need to pick a "hate" it would be that there are some developing agonies with execution of new items. We have been toward the front of certain contributions and it has taken more time to actualize a few items than anticipated. I believe it's solitary reasonable for additionally note, that they have put a great deal of assets towards our record to get everything working legitimately as fast as could be expected under the circumstances.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Each great promoting director ought to be caught up on his measurements and measurements, If you've at any point battled getting a few projections crosswise over or connecting accomplishment with technique, Optimove will most likely help you do it.

Optimove enables showcasing groups to run mechanized crusades that would not be practical to oversee without it. By continually utilizing a control gathering, Optimove encourages us comprehend if battles really move client conduct and meet the set KPI. The CRM groups should be resolved to screen the execution of the crusades and make changes when required.

It permits to test the viability of the different correspondence channels.

KATERINA B.

"Very effective tool to build customized marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

It puts the customer at the top of marketers minds. With Optimove you do not think 'I have this promotion. Who shall I communicate it to?'. You think of target groups and then what could be the best message for each one of them!

It is very user friendly platform that allows marketers to quickly create campaigns and monitor their performance.

What do you dislike?

When you serve more than one brands or countries via one Optimove instance, it is not possible to filter all the views/ analysis per brand or country. Filters have been applied to Customer model and other important areas but when it is applied across the board, it will be fantastic.

Optimove allows marketing teams to run automated campaigns that would not be feasible to manage without it. By always using a control group, Optimove helps us understand if campaigns actually shift customer behavior and meet the set KPI. The CRM teams need to be committed to monitor the performance of the campaigns and make changes when required.

It allows to test the effectiveness of the various communication channels.

"A solution for analytics and execution"

What do you like best?

Human Approach

1) The custom tailored nature of the analytics. They are not just plugging your data into a system that spits out similar results for all customers, it was clear that they took into account that nature of our SKUs and how that affected customer behavior before just trying to crunch numbers.

2) They are hands and provide incredible customer support throughout the process that is beyond just solving problems. We regularly discuss optimizations to campaigns and best practices for new opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The platform is awesome. If I have to pick a "dislike" it would be that there are some growing pains with implementation of new products. We have been on the front end of some offerings and it has taken longer to implement some products than expected. I think it's only fair to also note, that they have put a lot of resources towards our account to get everything working properly as quickly as possible.

For us this is a merging of an ecommerce analytics platform with marketing execution built in. Previous to Optimove we did not have a central place to access the kind of information they provide and so we were usually working with complicated one-off spreadsheets to get to much of the consumer behavior data that now just takes few clicks.

Gustavo B.

"Marketer Geek"

What do you like best?

Optimove was a bit difficult to get the hang of at first but its all for good reason. Its one of the most comprehensive marketing tools that integrates analytics every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

If you're in it for the money or the creative side is what really drives you, that´s fine and all but Optimove really shines when you know your metrics, dimensions and how to use them effectively. Otherwise, not so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every good social media manager or marketing specialist should be brushed up on his metrics and dimensions, If you´ve ever struggled getting some projections across or correlating success with strategy, Optimove will probably help you do it.

We needed some software to prove many of our points when it came to client meetings. Some of them were convinced some things would or wouldn´t work based on hunches. Optimove helped us settle it and it was 90% right.

Stella C.

"Valuable Tool"

What do you like best?

For me the customer journeys are great. I use them all the time and it's so easy to use.

Also, the value predictions on Optimove are great to see what customers are best to target.

What do you dislike?

Optimove would be even better with real-time data!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will most likely be able to expand your marketing abilities because of Optimove

We're able to do certain types of promotions with Optimove that we weren't able to do before.

"Optimove gives a 360 view of customers and continually moves them forward."

What do you like best?

The Customer Model is really the starting point of what makes Optimove great. It provides a clear picture of where your customers are currently so you know what direction to push them into. From there, the Segmentation Layers break down our customers automatically into marketable buckets. The Future Value attribute then helps us determine which customers are more important to retain.

What do you dislike?

Optimove has so many bells and whistles, you really need a person who can dedicate at least 50% of their time to maintaining Optimove, sending and analyzing campaigns. I don't recomend it for a small company without a lot of time to dedicate to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you really want to see your customer behavior, Optimove if for you. It doesn't just store your customer data, it interprets it into a way that is super useful to market to.

We (like many businesses) have a problem with people being one time customers then never returning. We've set up reoccurring churn campaigns that have helped tremendously. We no longer have to pull lists of people who are dormant and send them an offer that may or may not be relevant, then pull that list of customer activity after the offer to see if it was effective. With our churn campaign, we're sending relevant offers based on previous activity, we are hitting customers at the right time, and we can immediately see the impact. It's a wonderful thing to take to an executive meeting as concrete evidence of what we are doing to retain customers.

AG
Administrator in Gambling & Casinos

"useful tool to work with"

What do you like best?

I really like the way of working with Optimove as a tool, it is very intuitive and user friendly.

On the other hand, I believe is a good tool but when you are a level with a high understanding of Marketing or CRM, you are missing some things that are key in order to work.

What do you dislike?

From my view it is limiting my role the following:

- 24 hours delay, not real time.

- Priority list, not possible at the moment to prioritize based on communications channel. Impossible to have an overview of how the target groups and priorities are structured when many people work on the same instance.

- The analysis part is very limited and not giving a certain analysis i.e. we can't attribute the success of a campaign just based on the response rate, this needs to match the reward data (claim rate, usage rate of certain bonus etc.

- Duration of the campaigns i.e. FCA if you set up the campaign for a day (because you don't want these customers to be excluded the day after from other campaigns i.e. Email) the day after this audience dispersal in Facebook side so we lose all the effectiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that Optimove is a really good tool for a basic CRM approach, however when you want to go to a high level of segmentation or Marketing and you need to have an overall idea of what's going on in a granular level (multichannel strategy, communications per customer and value of from it...) it it is a bit limited.

From my understanding at the moment, we are pretty much using Optimove for segmentation and for pushing campaigns out to the customers.

JP S.

"Powerful but has quirks"

What do you like best?

Calendar and ability to visualize what campaigns are running and when. Ability to execute multiple campaigns from the same view -- consistent.

What do you dislike?

Email is disappointing to the extreme degree. IP reputation data and open rates come from SendGrid. Thought we had a 98% IP rating, sent out a massive email blast and had my IP put into the doghouse for gmail accounts. Cannot see open rates in real-time.

We're able to target segments of users based off of behavior and likely behavior in order to reduce churn and increase conversion rates.

"Great contribution for the business"

What do you like best?

Automation of CRM, Very good integrations options, good segmentation options, good communications hub, good UX, very good system stability, very convenient for campaigns execution, customer explorer and target group builder are very useful, excellent success manager service, customized criteria option (for target groups) is very useful.

Optimove's real time tool is going through improvement for the past year or so, it has a great potential once completed

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports on the platform are quite similar one to another, long term analysis options aren't good enough & measurement of trends isn't complex enough but it's gradually improving

Automation abilities, quick & basic analysis of campaigns, quick extract of data on groups of customers, integration with communication channels and internal bonus engine made our lives much easier

Kristjan A.

"It's easy to get in the Optimove world of attributes!"

What do you like best?

Mixing different segments, attributes and activities to make perfect little micro-segments

What do you dislike?

Since the world of Optimove and the wast wastelands of date take up so much server power, it's hard to operate live what would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it - it's worth it. It's a powerful tool you'll use daily on your offers and campaigns. You'll target your customers with ease. Optimove CS is there to help.

Segmenting, targeting, personalising the offers, making micro-segments. Sending our offers and promotions to the right target groups for the maximum ROI.

UF

"EXCELLENT SERVICE "

What do you like best?

Optimove is a privately held company that develops and markets a software as a service software product, also called Optimove, for the automation of personalized customer retention marketing.

What do you dislike?

The marketing channels supported by Optimove include email, SMS, mobile push notification, website/app pop-ups, Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Ads.

The software is based on a combination of technologies, including predictive customer modeling, customer micro-segmentation, multi-channel campaign automation, real-time campaign triggers, and systematic campaign optimization using scientific control methodologies. The application's primary interface is a calendar-based marketing management tool that helps users track and optimize campaigns. Campaigns are analyzed as measurable marketing experiments so that users can determine the financial uplift that each marketing campaign generated.

Xavier H.

"Makes data easily accessible and usable for segmentation and decision making"

What do you like best?

easy segmentation

easy testing framework and insightful KPIs

churn probability/future value calculations

What do you dislike?

it's slow

specific UI/UX issues with target groups and running campaigns

campaign orchestration

Lifecycle segmentation

Robert J. B.

"Unlimited Targeting Power"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when targeting potential customers.

What do you dislike?

Exporting data could be simplified for easier use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize activity triggers as often as possible!

We need to target and generate leads more precisely. Optimove does exactly this and allows you to pinpoint exactly what you need.

Christine R.

"Optimove is innovative"

What do you like best?

Predicting of customer preferences and needs.

What do you dislike?

I feel like at times the software was a little buggy. As in, sometimes it would not model the correct customer Behavior patterns

Calendar based planning as well as real time predictive triggers

UA
User in Accounting

"Comprehensive tool to use"

What do you like best?

The customer model allows you to plan and structure the correct path for them in detail. I find the future value attribute one of the more useful tools to project estimates and cut losses.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit hard to navigate around since there are so many metrics to explore in the beginning.

It helps with the issue of clients that dont return. Setting up a campaign eliminates time used to reach out to nonactive clients or those that have left.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Innovative, easy to use platform that has marginally made a difference in our campaigns"

What do you like best?

The ability to seamlessly integrate audience segments into Facebook

What do you dislike?

Would have liked a bit more training, just so that I also understand what I'm NOT currently using

we have really broadened our ability to target audiences and generate lookalikes. This has lead to more successful campaigns.

"Great company and support"

What do you like best?

Integration with essentially any system. Easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

Long installation time, but this is made up by its effectiveness as a tool

Email and web personalization. Consumer metric activities and reporting. Pretty much modernized our approach when talking to consumers

Learning about Optimove?

* We monitor all Optimove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.