SAP Jam Collaboration Reviews & Product Details

SAP Jam Collaboration Overview

What is SAP Jam Collaboration?

Encourage and facilitate collaboration in the cloud – with our enterprise social network solution, SAP Jam.

SAP Jam Collaboration Details

$27,553
@SAP
116,250 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Our business analytics solutions close the gap between transactions, data preparation, analysis, and action, so you can make more informed decisions.

Answer a few questions to help the SAP Jam Collaboration community
Have you used SAP Jam Collaboration before?

SAP Jam Collaboration Reviews

Showing 220 SAP Jam reviews
Already have SAP Jam Collaboration?
Accounts Receivable Supervisor, NAO Region - US & Mexico
What do you like best?

Everything! It’s great software to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It’s awesome to work with _ it’s so easy to work with and makes my life easier with my co workers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this to any company looking for collaborative software. You will be so incredibly happy!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The processes and collaboration you share with customers and co workers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

Its versatility and ability to share the documents of various types and seamless availability over PC as well as mobile is what I liked most. The easy working interface is obvious while working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Highly technical stuff such as coding can not be shared effectively. Real time updates makes it difficult to remain updated with low data speed options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better Team Management and task allocation and monitoring Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

It's a good program to use for learning content so you can utilize it for a variety of things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's anti universal browser coding. Works best with internet explorer, but would be nice if it worked as well for Firefox or Google chrome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only benefits have been that it's used to learning my job requirements and content that I need to know for the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
Construction
What do you like best?

This amazing software helps in creating and sharing development and performance goals and also in finding shared knowledge and experts. Recommendation and suggestion also appeared on home page which guides thoroughly in every subject matter. Helps in creating agendas, meetings and also gives feedbacks, decisions to the team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Notifications are sometime so much frustrating for me and also analytics on engagement are not those much extraordinary. Usage of the software is not that much easy and also sometimes support team doesn’t solve queries on time. The codes that are used to get into the software functions drove me crazy sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application is a must tool for any kind of organization because of its features and functions that helps in making workload to work organizer and also a beneficial tool for collaboration and for team management because of the communication management that it provides in one single place. Also helps in creating graphs from the results which are indeed helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social networking suite that gives assistance while collaborating to other employees, customers and partners. This application helps employees to find experts and colleagues to manage and organize different projects on regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tax Analyst
What do you like best?

I believe that this point that I will cite here as what we like most about our company about the SAP JAM product is consistent with my other co-workers, because when we talk to each other, they also cite this same positive point. The high performance of the software makes it possible for our company to reach points that we have never reached before, of interaction between our employees and with great security to be able to access our intranet page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we started using this great software within our organization, one of the few negatives I can see right now is the lack of quality in customer technical support, because when we call in a problem, technical support takes forever to be able to solve. No more negative points to talk about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our recommendations for the SAP JAM product could not be better. Because he product has been making us very happy to perform his activities and what we propose. I see this product as being sufficient to serve a great service in all the various types of companies in the current market, both large and small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company today, we are using SAP collaboration services through the SAP JAM product. SAP JAM software provides us very securely with an intelligent collaboration solution that we use for our internal intranet service. With this excellent product, our company has achieved levels of experience and safety never before seen within our organization. I also see as a benefit our high credibility with our employees and directors, because the SAP service makes us very safe when we are performing daily tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Engineering Co-op Student
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

I think it's really beneficial that there are so many transaction codes that are aimed towards finding different types of information, that is suitable for different roles. The different codes allows to display items in different formats which is really nice and ideal when it comes to progress report presentations. The excel export function is also really useful, it allows you to extract the exact information you need and then allows you to filter the information as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an option for a search button so we can search for a specific thing we need, rather than try many different transaction codes. Say I need to know how to get to how much money was invoiced by a specific vendor for a specific project. Rather than go hunting for that transaction code, if there was a search button to insert key words that would allow the user to find the code they need, it would make things much much easier. Also for some transactions, when filling our the different information it would be nice to have a pop up box explaining what would need to go in that box because as a new user you don't know what some of the information means. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really ideal for project managers for cost tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use SAP to keep track of project money; how much money is spent, where it is going, how much money is committed and left which makes it so easier to know where we are in the project and helps with cost tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finance Admin
What do you like best?

One of my favorite characteristics of the Jam Collaboration is the ability to add in all the different files needed to coordinate the filing of SAP transactions. I can simply share files, documents, and media files to keep everyone on my team on the same page and it's really helpful to collaborate on these files without having to migrate the data. I'm able to streamline results that optimize the collaboration speed between the different teams. I'm able to work with transition data and completing a task with the right people. It provides real-time data and it allows others to collaborate with them as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about the SAP Jam Collaboration is that the aesthetic appeal of the software is archaic and not helpful. I don't like how it can sometimes be challenging to collaborate with the needs of customers (externals). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be helpful to improve the business collaborate aesthetic appeal and ease of transitions between customers, partners, and agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I"m using it to collaborate quickly on issues between different companies. The benefit is from transforming information into business value that enables cloud-based programming. There are so many benefits from using this software with a return of investment of 3 years to accelerate digital communication, and I like it for the ability to bring collaboration among my team and fellow workers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Carlos Guzman - Gateway Specialists
What do you like best?

It looked very well design, with multiple screens to search by and with well fed information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This program was not good for our type of business, we are a Freight Forwarding company where we are always on the go, especially with "Air Shipments". System was way too slow and very hard to identify certain live shipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure this system works for your type of business, I'm sure it works for some companies but must check first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System was brought to us to use for freight forwarding business, but failed. There was some benefits where it would recognize oversize cargo and certain regulations for destinations, but yet it was too slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member Services Associate
What do you like best?

When handling inventory SAP at first was hard to get used to but after a few days it made sense and got easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first I disliked the entire SAP program, it was glitchy and things didn't work and it crashed. It created alot of issues with doubling inventory that we didn't have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped solved our inventory issues and how we keep track of everything we have in our location. The benefits I realized it gave us was it took less time to do inventory or do our cycle counts every week on products we sell Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

This program has made it easy for us to set up an information hub for coworkers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky and looks dated but it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Set pages of info and documents that are useful to coworkers and can be accessed while at home Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supervisora
What do you like best?

I like this social network because I can know important information about the company, and I can also publish information of any kind. In the company we use it to know the different courses offered depending on the area in which you develop. It is a social network where you can interact with c

your co-workers as with any other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize my profile a bit more and add color. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing to envy other social networks, use it and learn about the nocedades of your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to know updated information about the company, also public news regarding our work area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Break the barriers
What do you like best?

I like secure manner and ease with which this tools helps in connecting information, people and applications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface of the application can be improved to make it more user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very good tool and will instantaneously expedite the speed of collaboration. I very strongly recommend this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our business, we need several shareholders to get onboard on one platform to set the quotas for the sales team. SAP Jam helps in achieving that in a real-time basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IR
What do you like best?

I really like the SAP Jam Collaboration. It is great for imputing orders. You can review and change them at any time, look up packages, tracking, and back orders. This program is great for providing quick and easy access to the content and experts needed to get our job done. We use it all day, everyday. It is the perfect tool for employees and our retail partners. I feel like it has helped us close deals faster and more profit as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of buttons on the SAP Jam Collaboration. It can get very complex, and seems like there is many ways to get to the same results. I think it could be simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to make orders for our clients, track them, send invoices, make credits, and pay invoices as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The external collaboration integrates clients, partners and suppliers in its internal collaboration system quickly and simply Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the time that I used this platform did not have any inconveniences of any kind, it was a pleasant experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SAP Jam offers social collaboration in your workplace, as it connects employees, customers and partners with people and information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

information exchange, of m, easy way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Its Secure collaboration with inside application to use and also break down the barrier between teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its connect to all and easily interrelate with other apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its Tech function like Data storage,data center facilities,data encryption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It will improve business communication ,information access with collaboration,resolve sales issues effectively,streamline and smooth process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love Jam. My colleagues and supervisors go on there to write Knowledge checks about the days work or what’s on that particular day. We have conversations. We wish people happy birthday and so much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to have multiple group chats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides a way for everyone to communicate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tecnico Asociado a la investigación
What do you like best?

Easy to use, quick access to content. Its tools are simple to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There soukd be a quick access option to look for specific things Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me keep control of inventories Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Manager.
What do you like best?

I find SAP jam user friendly and this makes it very intuitive to use for me and rarely have I had any complaint from any of my colleagues,regarding SAP jam’s ease of use.In my over one year of use,SAP jam has never crashed and this makes it very reliable.

SAP jam makes it convenient to communicate with my colleagues via chat messages,while providing me with an option to create group chats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Will be great if SAP jam can introduce a voip call functionality,which will make it easy to call my colleagues at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SAP jam is used in my organization for communication through instant messaging and for group meetings/discussions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infantryman/ Truck Driver
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the system makes it fool proof for anyone that is new to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Coming from the program prior to SAP, it can take some getting used to, but the concept is exactly the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was having an issue organizing files that were of highest priority. SAP came in and told me that I had to get my priorities of work in order before I touched anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Utilizar SAP en el trabajo de administración te facilita tener todos tus clientes ordenados, consultar todos sus datos en una misma pantalla, cualquier incidencia ocurrida, sus solicitudes ordenadas por fechas...etc. Ahorras muchisimo espacio en el despacho, eliminas el uso de papel, carpetas y demás utensilios de oficina. Los clientes al conocer que eres conocedor de todas sus demandas o de cualquier incidencia ocurrida durante la gestión de sus pedidos muestran una mayor confianza hacia tu empresa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Trabajar con SAP es totalmente positivo, si tengo que destacar algo negativo sería si en algún momento el programa se bloquea por mantenimiento. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo encareciamente el uso de SAP para tener un mayor control de los clientes dentro de tu empresa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Si tienes problema en encontrar algún cliente por algun medio físico, con SAP el problema esta solucionado. Es el mayor beneficio. Su rapidez. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

I use SAP for my work to keep track of all my work hours, check stubs and earned leave. I like it because

it stores all your valuable information. Any change needing to be done is done fast. Whenever I request leave or I am out sick I simply enter it. It keeps very good track of your leave time.

It also keeps track of our assigned training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like and its nor SAPs fault is that my leave and work time has to be approved by someone like a supervisor or manager. I understand this is only done for precaution to make sure people don't take advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SAP makes sure we are up to date with our assigned training. It makes it easier for our for everyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Plant Administrator
What do you like best?

I like being able to see the pending orders for weeks in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to memorize the various screen codses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing inventory and forecasting orders. This helps with staffing and managing labor hours and scheduling drivers and shipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

The functionality, how I can be in two different screens but get the same information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes SAP doesn't populate information from MRP - I have to check other places to find information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It definitely can be very user friendly. I can process an order in VA01 and make changes quickly in VA02. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has a robust relational database system and what makes it way better than other softwares in market is its real time data base manipulation.It also offers customized solutions and best user friendly experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Built in complexity is one of the reasons which makes me dislike this. Other reasons being less flexibility as in changing to RDBMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Database Management operations , Data Analysis and reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I like SAP Jam because the company always puts good information and we can interact dynamically all employees. we can publish training and comment on others, we can also see promotions and benefits that the company publishes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the publications are not updated in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

y sacar el mayor provecho"?

Use it to learn more about emoresa and get the most out of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to share job information and read news and news about the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.