ClickMeeting Reviews & Product Details

What is ClickMeeting?

ClickMeeting brings the power of webinars to organizations of any size, from one-person firms to multinational enterprises. The web-based solution is easy to use and covers the entire webinar process — from preparation to presentation, and from interaction to follow-up. Because the platform is browser based, it requires no software installation and works on all devices and operating systems. The user interface includes interactive tools and features to make webinars engaging for attendees and cost-effective for organizers. And with a few clicks, organizers can customize user-facing elements with a logo and company colors for a total brand experience. ClickMeeting is perfect for gathering a target audience to convey knowledge, demonstrate expertise, and generate sales

ClickMeeting Screenshots

ClickMeeting Reviews

1-25 of 133 total ClickMeeting reviews

ClickMeeting Reviews

1-25 of 133 total ClickMeeting reviews

"Excellent experience in live meeting - best audio and video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Good quality video, audio and fast interface compared to other live meeting web services. Best support, awesome technical help provided. Guys at clickmeeting really know their product very well. Documentation is also very well defined.

What do you dislike?

On Weekends no support available, some time need help when syncing of recording to dropbox stucks - need to wait for 1 or 2 days - till Monday or Tuesday (I am in IST timezone).

Google drive and MS ondrive sync is missing. I expect these guys are working would make it available soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose clickmeeting as a single complete conferencing tool.

I am using this in daily routine for my live training sessions from last 5 years. I am having 2 separate accounts (50 and 25 users) and using exclusively clickmeeting only service for conducting live webinars (fixed schedule) and training on demand for infinite duration.

As we are in IT certification education, we are choisy guys. Before clickmeeting we tried all SAAS services, but finalized clickmeeting before 30 days trial end.

Dropbox sync for recording upload is awesome, within 1 minute we get the more than 500mb . mp4 file synced to dropbox. No manual download and upload required.

No service down, 99.999% uptime and performance is also maintained very well in this duration.

Key Account Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great working tools for each step of work."

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily make meetings. As for me, I guess it is comfortable software which gives a multiplay access (any device). I found it is really fantastic as I can make my work faster and with the ability to increase my audience.

What do you dislike?

I was thinking what to write here. I don't have any bad issue with that product. All my or ours call are going well. I like the connection during the meeting. Sometimes we have the delay through connection but it is very rare

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is great for everyone. Effective presentation of the product will always keep you on top. Gives the ability to increase the audience. Also, the powerful side of this platform is that you can access it from any kind of device. I recommend it to you.

We always use it to dissect and studying trends. We guess it is a great way to communicate with the member after the webinar and increase new relationships with them. As for us, we like that we have the ability to share with our presentation and have a feedback from the audience.

Owner
Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent Software for the Price"

What do you like best?

Software interface is simple to grasp and has remained fairly constant over time, meaning you don't have to relearn the operational steps over and over. Attendees can access without needing additional software downloads. Recent upgrades added a "kickout" option to remove unwanted/unwelcome attendees, and the variety of display options (whiteboard, screenshot, Youtube videos, live camera) rival any of the other similar software products out there, but for significantly less money.

What do you dislike?

Software runs on Flash and every time Flash updates I have to update the software on my PC, which always seems to happen at the worst times. But this is really just a minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try for a week and you'll see it compares favorably to pretty much any other meeting/webinar option on the market both in features and in price.

I use Clickmeeting to run a live trade room for Forex traders and it allows for easy interaction between the members. Trading is a solitary exercise most of the time and Clickmeeting has allowed us to build a community of like minded traders who can support each other while trading.

"Cost-effective webinar solution"

What do you like best?

ClickMeeting is simple but not simplistic: it's a clean, modern interface that makes it very intuitive to schedule webinars, customize the layout, and host a successful webinar. I love the interactive features like polling, and the ease of scheduling a webinar.

What do you dislike?

In some ways, it feels like ClickMeeting is designed for sales-focused webinars - not as much as some other platforms we tried, but more so than the most straightforward options. So there are some features that we can't make use of, since our webinars aren't too salesy, and other features missing that would be nice. However it's a very strong solution to our problems for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend ClickMeeting if you're looking to try something different. It's intuitive so anyone in your org can jump into using it, it's affordable, and it's a great experience for hosts and viewers alike.

ClickMeeting has been a game-changer for my org. Our typical webinars range a lot in size, and ClickMeeting has allowed us to meet those various needs for a fantastic price - we don't have to overpay every month just in order to host our occasional large webinar. We tried multiple options and couldn't find any other webinar platform that worked with our budget AND our needs.

International Learning Content Development Manager
Telecommunications
(10,001+ employees)

"I use it profesionally for over 3 years "

What do you like best?

I love the stability and robustness of the solution. Different tools have the approach in which delivering new features is more important than maintaining perfect conditions of the tool. I am using this on daily basis delivering training for my peers as well as customers. Flexibility of the tool and configuration options are amazing.

I appreciate that the tool supports the end to end solution so that I can keep the group motivated and engaged with email invitations, event reminders and summaries. It also integrates with the LMS I use and gives me chance to plan series of meetings ahead.

Recording of the webinar is good as well. The quality is right, there are no glitches and it works in the background. Saving video in the cloud is amazing idea, as sometimes I forgot to download the file.

What do you dislike?

I'd like flexible pricing, because sometimes I need to downgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it and never get back

It replaces face 2 face meetings.

Marketing Manager

"Good quality for price"

What do you like best?

I liked how stable it has been for me.

I like the timeline of past webinars where you can extract all meaningful data and such.

The features, like screenshare + webcam, are just what I need to offer a good variety of webinars.

Very easy to record and download to share webinar outside of Clickmeeting.

What do you dislike?

The (old) interface felt a bit clunky to me. I must say a new version is available since recently that should improve this, but I haven't tried it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's been a very "honest" solution, where value exceeds costs to my eyes. I wouldn't say it's the best out there, but seems like the most appropriate for my company's needs and resources.

Have a good platform to connect with interested prospects, and get them to join a conversation during a demo.

It also have been great to share information and "galvanize troops" on a worldwide project.

Chief Operating Officer
Legal Services

"ClickMeeting has been an affordable webinar solution with awesome customer support. "

What do you like best?

The support chat feature and new layout.

What do you dislike?

I would like more control over appearance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend ClickMeeting to all size companies. The price is affordable and the program has had many great improvements which allow you to have control and host your webinars with confidence.

ClickMeeting is an affordable solution for webinars. When I started using the program about a year ago, the program wasn't as user-friendly as it could be, but the price was great. I was glad we stuck with the program because I really like the new updates and I'm always looking forward to what's next with the software. The biggest problem that Click meeting could solve for us is the ability to host many small webinars. Many other competitors seemed to cater for large webinars only and were too costly because of this. I really like the customer support and specifically the chat feature. One recent feature I'm excited about is the ability to adjust the layout view on all webinar recordings. I would like to see more options to control the look of the webinar and the waiting room.

IT Consultant
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"The ideal tool for creating Webinars"

What do you like best?

It is easy to setup a Web seminar. I appreciate that you are given a general reference for each Web seminar to share with people. Presentation Board is gorgeous, and I love that you can draw and have a pointer.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to ClickMeeting removed from the Flash platform in strictly HTML5 or equivalent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is simple to use and configure, but it is difficult for me to use some of the more advanced options. Options seem excellent, but during the performance of certain functions is not enough. For example, the page feedback.

We needed a way of learning/webinars to hosting 30 + people concurrently with the presentation of a slide show. Our old platform allowed up to 15 people per session and ClickMeeting allowed us to integrate surveys into your presentation, to increase the interaction with the user.

Sanación y limpiezas energéticas
Alternative Medicine
(Myself Only)

"Practical software for webinars "

What do you like best?

I think Clickmeeting have a good relation price/quality. It is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Many times seems to appear some connection issues. If I have used Skype recently Clickmeeting seems to have problems with connecting my microphone and camera and i have to reset Chrome. Also many times there is a long retarding time of voices and appearance of echoes for that reason as well.

Also I miss to have a personal screen webinar settings by default or even that you might customize several of them and have them saved to be able to be chosen in any other moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good software for webinars and group meetings with very good quality/price relation. There are things that can be improved, but over all is a recommended option under my experience.

Gathering people together for the same purpose.

Marketing Manager
Biotechnology

"Web conferences at a high level"

What do you like best?

A simple and convenient interface, in use, will allow you to conduct high-quality webinars, meetings, also the quality of communication, and the number of participants who can attend on-line meetings.

What do you dislike?

We use the program, we have been satisfied with everything for a long time, but there are minor disruptions such as missing information about visitors at a web conference, or problems with chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to conduct webinars for a large number of people then ClickMeeting is right for you. If I'm having a problem with the program, I always have the opportunity to contact tech support.

This program allows you to easily and quickly contact a team that works remotely or hold an online meeting at the highest level. All the functions that this program offers help us to do our work better than competitors.

Project Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Very easy way to work"

What do you like best?

I like to make my webinar conferences very much. With ClickMeeting I have good applications for management of the conference. By this way, I can invite more members. Plus all webinars have a good connection.

What do you dislike?

I like that software and everything around it. Great connection.Very good support service in advance if you have a problem then you can easily contact them and will receive a help in one click.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great opportunity for the company. Perfect tools which are easy and simple use. For all team brings more fun and remove stress from the head. Makes your work more productive.

Helps with the organization. Good look of the interface. Perfect tools which are easy to use. We like how tools are situated you can see them direct so you will know what to choose. Save working time.

Trader
Financial Services

"Work with ClickMeeting is much fun"

What do you like best?

I guess the best applications for conducting webinar conferences. And as an excellent tool in which a comprehensive approach is applied that allows attracting and inviting participants.

What do you dislike?

If be honest i dont have problem with it and i dont see. As for me everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClickMeeting provides many different functions, including automatic recording for future use. I strongly recommend this platform to all people and companies who need a reliable and secure platform for online conferencing.I guess a lot of will like it.

It is very well organized, thanks to which it is extremely convenient to use for both me and colleagues. It is very convenient that it has a special area for a webcam, a contact list, a chat window and a place for presentations. That makes the work faster and more convenient.

VP of Business Development

"ClickMeeting Review"

What do you like best?

It's been very helpful and affordable for us to present webinars of our product and updates. The UI is fairly easy to figure out and the quality of the webinars have been great.

What do you dislike?

One issue we had was when you have multiple monitors and want to present from the large external monitor, it wouldn't track the mouse movements. So we had to use our laptop monitor if the attendees wanted to see where we clicked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great alternative to using one of the big expensive guys like Citrix or GoToWebinar.

Sales and marketing. We found people are often more open to watching a webinar without interaction, then signing up for a one on one demo. It's brought in a number of people so far that we may not have been able to before.

Digital Marketing Executive

"Great webinar software "

What do you like best?

The UI is nice and clean, the meeting room is well through out and has everything you need, being able run polls is great,the reporting is good too

What do you dislike?

It runs on flash which isn't great particularly as this is getting phased out and can be turned off by default in some browsers. The audio quality could be better. It would be nice to be able to trim the recordings. I would like the ability to add folders for poll questions to organise them better. You can't use a clicker, only a mouse to change slides this can be a little annoying it would be great if it had this functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great priced software, easy to use

Being able to simply create and run webinars

Chief Technology Officer
Broadcast Media

"A webinar platform that always works (until it stops)"

What do you like best?

The best part about CM is their customer support. Always available!

What do you dislike?

There are times when the system is not responding to my input in a timely fashion as if it becomes temperamental... Certain features are missing without provision... (font size for moderator) The main concern I have about sound quality: there are times when my listeners complain that my voice is distorted (as if pre-amp is too sensitive and the amp is at its max, so, instead of on a nice sign wave a square signal comes out with top and bottom cut off...)

Oh, and it would be nice to have a "paid attendee" feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd like to be able to charge $ my attendees.

We are running health mentoring webinars for our existing customers. Film screenings.

Generaldirektor
Music

"SCAM Company and horrible webinar quality"

What do you like best?

The only thing I like was that it was easy to pay and organise my first webinar.

What do you dislike?

I tried clickmeeting for a few days, thinking it would be the perfect solution for giving my webinar. I was very wrong. The image quality was horrible. And when I mean horrible I'm not joking. I tested a lot of other webinar software, but clickmeeting was really the worst and their software is working, wait... with flash player. Yes they use flash player in 2018. I bought the plan with "HD quality".

After testing the software for 2 hours, as I asked for a refund: they said me they never make any refund, and so I had to loose 50 bucks for testing their bad software. Thanks clickmeeting, they are really a scam company.

I paid for HD quality, it was definitely no HD, and they said me something that you can find nowhere on there website and definitely no when buying: their HD option is 640x480p, also 480p.

That is NO HD.

Expensive scam company selling bad product, lying to their customers and stealing your money. There is a lot of better webinar software out there, with better quality, honest support and lower price. Don't loose your time and money with clickmeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid at all cost.

I'm giving a webinar each week for my student on a special premium webinar course.

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup.

The ability for video, chat and presentation all at once.

Reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

Can’t use personal Logitech camera (instead of laptop camera).

Would like to try personal mic instead of laptop mic.

Need to looking skin layouts (looks old and outdated). Very few options.

Would like to show animation in presentation (instead of showing a static document).

Need easier way to toggle to internet to pull up my website at the end of the webinar so attendees can see my website with me. Or toggle screen to screenshare so participants can see my screen while I go to my website.

Provide a free webinar with the goal to get participants to sign up for my offering.

Marketing Communications Manager

"Promising app, are you patient enough to wait?"

What do you like best?

Last design update made the room pretty beautiful. The platform is intuitive and you can find good features available for your meetings, events or webinars.

What do you dislike?

It uses Flash Player. Really, it does, no jokes here. This app freezes constantly putting eggs on my face. Last comment from a prospect during a live session with audio issues: "tighten the string on the tin can". According Click Meeting support my internet connection and the outdated browser is the one to blame. I'm starting to believe that all internet connections we tested from Brazil, Costa Rica, United States and the Philippines are terrible and none of Mac/Windows browsers are good enough for this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wanna eggs in your face too? Sign up with ClickMeeting today!

It is just creating a new problem, the recurring audience comes to the event expecting a bad experience: audio issues, the app freezes, screen sharing issues, etc. But the idea of having an online room where for "face-to-cafe" meetings is great, I'm still looking for a software to do that with a reasonable price (reasonable is different of "cheap", ok?).

"Good concept, unreliable."

What do you like best?

Draw on screen, the YouTube Sync and the ability to customize the interface to meet your webinar's needs. We used this platform to provide access to our experts through a live webcast interface and the features were great and met our needs.

What do you dislike?

Very glitchy and unreliable. We discontinued use of the platform after too many errors and glitches cause the video to not work for half of our viewers, the webcast recordings didn't work, and sound was often problematic. Their customer service was not great about making it right and helping us feel good about working with their team. They told us it was our fault for not regularly checking the status board (which cannot be found easily on their site if at all) and their solution was to extend our service with their dysfunctional product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software had some serious glitches and they were not willing to work with us to fix the issue. Their solution was to extend their service at a discount when we renewed. Which we were not going to do after our poor experiences with their software. Good concept, poor customer service.

Live webinars and interactive education.

Integration Specialist

"Fast and effective tools."

What do you like best?

I can have to down to work fast and simple. I can establish a session call for a webinar and other elements in just one click so that will make a nice first impression and attract a large audience. Nice product which I like to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say bad about this solution. Better to say that its a better key to a wonderful work experience. We never had a problem with connection and file sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this platform, you can conduct surveys and study on every topic during the webinar to collect opinions, ideas, and feedback from your auditorium. Also, we like to show and share the results in real time and dissect them to make informed company decisions. I hope you will like all steps of this platform.

We have the ability to spend perfect and helpful webinars on any device and working system. Also much easy to invite the audience to content and make opportunities for connection between participants. Nice helpful tools for all of the group.

Key Account Manager

"Wonderful software with suitable price."

What do you like best?

I know that with this software I can start my work faster and easier. I have the best platform to install a session call for a webinar and different elements in just one click so that will make a nice first impression. I have the ability to attract a big audience.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad about how to use that product. This program has good organization skills which I'm using without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software will give you a lot of useful information. You can make statistics of webinars to find new potential clients and develop the quality of coming webinars. You will have the ability to promote your occurrence so that partner fills out registration forms, and you could study their preferences about your webinar.

With this platform, we use it to dissect and learning trends. We can manage useful webinars from any device and working system. We involve the audience with content and promote communication between members.

AI

"Horrible customer service- do not use! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use once you get the hang of it

What do you dislike?

- They only have a 50 person cap for webinars- after that you have to manually approve people- we have over 10 webinars a week, and going in to manually approve attendees is not time efficient. I asked if they would stop the registration page after 50 sign-ups, and never received a reply.

- HORRIBLE customer service. I'm still waiting (it's been 8 days) for an email response from Łukasz. He/she just left me hanging after I contacted support. I tried to live chat with them once as well since all of the waiting rooms had the same presenter, and I was trying to figure out the problem. The liv echat person said it was my fault. and provided to help.

- We've received many complaints from members that the platform is hard to sign in to, and when they contact customer support, they're are rude and condescending.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use it!

The ability for our membership to connect and learn.

Senior Media Developer

"Good Performance on Webinars with many attendees (+300)"

What do you like best?

Having more than 300 attendees at an webinar, with no complains.

What do you dislike?

Need to Install Flash updates

PPT Fonts changed after upload

Can't change email templates

Sometimes the audio became with hiccups

Presenter could not view comment slides

High Price, there are new webinars software with lower prices

Need to install updates for desktop sharing, sometimes happens at the worst time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good performance on webinars with many attendees

Selling Webinars (External)

Training Webinars (Internal)

Training Webinars with our Partners (External)

Monthly Global Corporate Meeting with all employees, with management staff presenting Company results

Recording training lessons for others to watch (internal)

Becoming near to the public with our webinars (sometimes with more than 300 attendees)

Owner, Chief Technologist

"Enterprise Webinar Experience, Small Business Prices"

What do you like best?

Our clients love the fact that there are no downloads involved in using ClickMeeting. Unlike the competitors, ClickMeeting doesn't require you to install any additional plugins or apps to watch live presentations, which is particularly helpful when you're in office environments with strict firewalls.

The ability to brand and customize the presentation room also makes it for a truly custom-tailored experience that you can use to accent your business, not advertise for someone else's.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see ClickMeeting move away from a flash-based platform into strictly HTML5 or similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial to test out sample events and see the difference for yourself.

We are able to connect with a membership of over 7,500 people around the world and bring them together to deliver quality educational seminars with ease. We attract high profile speakers that may not be able to travel to in-person events, but are always excited to be able to present from their home. This tool is remarkable for non-profits, educational institutions, and just connecting people with similar ideas.

Director of the Institute - Clinical Quality
Hospital & Health Care

"A great solution!"

What do you like best?

Clickmeeting is packed with competitive features at a fraction of the cost. I have like the ability to brand meetings and invitations with a professional and polished look. The video and presentation side by side lay out allows the speaker to stay engaged with the audience while still sharing content. A really nice feature is the ability to poll the audience!

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback of the software is the need to upload content in advance. Ideally an integration with Google Drive would be my suggestion. Even so, with minimal planning the software works and works consistently.

There is also some room for improvement with setting up invitees. The product integrates with Google but there are issues with loading contacts in real-time and setting up invitations quickly.

Finally, we found a need to send out invitations for a webinar with multiple dates/times where we only want the user to choose one. This was not available in the software as far as we were able to tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product can be fully implemented and tested without a huge financial obligation imposed to the organization. It is the most competitive product I have found at this price point.

We use ClickMeeting for onboarding new employees which are spread out across multiple states and hosting webinars. Our staff have commented the difference between ClickMeeting and Google Hangouts with favor toward ClickMeeting for lower use of bandwidth and better engagement.

ClickMeeting Pricing

8.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Webinar Category
Do you work for ClickMeeting?

ClickMeeting Categories on G2