ClickMeeting Reviews & Product Details

ClickMeeting Overview

What is ClickMeeting?

ClickMeeting is a feature-rich, browser-based webinar and online meeting platform, chosen and loved by thousands of marketers, salespeople, teachers, trainers, and managers worldwide. It proves its worth as a multi-purpose application dedicated to managing and running various types of online events: • Business online meetings – where up to 25 participants can see, hear, and talk to each other in one virtual conference room. • Live webinars – to present your content to a broader audience of up to 1000 attendees in real-time. • Automated webinars – to put your webinars on autopilot and win back your time in the process. • On-demand webinars – to let your audience watch your webinar recordings in return for their e-mail addresses. • Paid webinars – to sell access to your online courses and training sessions and to transformfa your expertise into a primary or additional source of revenue. • Huge virtual events – to scale up and stream your content to thousands of attendees.

ClickMeeting Details
German, English, French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

ClickMeeting is a browser-based platform for hosting webinars and training sessions. It allows users to talk to multiple people, share screens, and translate meetings in real time. The webinar room can accommodate up to 4 presenters and up to 5000 attendees at the same time.

ClickMeeting is browser-based and works on all operating systems and devices. We make webinars simple to organize, run, and join, and our features help you before, during, and after your webinar.

Our platforms is fully customizable, and you can connect your in-house application, CRM, or CMS with ClickMeeting using our advanced API. You can also extend your account with add-ons and even choose the features that create the best solution for your organization and its customers.

ClickMeeting is backed up by a network of secure data centers around the world, with huge bandwidth, excess capacity, backup recovery system, and full redundancy. Moreover, our systems conform to world standards for cryptographic algorithms and security protocols.

Great webinar service doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Choose a package to match your business needs, or request a quote for a custom solution. Remember that you can try us before you buy.

ClickMeeting
2012
Gdansk, Poland
@clickmeeting

ClickMeeting Screenshots

ClickMeeting Reviews

Showing 150 ClickMeeting reviews
Already have ClickMeeting?
What do you like best?

ClickMeeting provides us with everything we need to hold meetings and webinars in a flexible and effective manner. In my organization, it is used to encourage internal communication and collaboration without any limitations in terms of presence or space, as well as to establish contact with our clients to make presentations, provide attention and solutions whenever the need arises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like at least the host of the video conference or webinar to have the power to adjust the audio for the rest of the participants and the audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to launch videoconferences and webinars through this application, it provides everything you need to work as a team and provide personalized attention to customers. Recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClickMeeting has helped us consolidate internal and external communication in our organization, as well as promote collaboration between colleagues and customer support. It is a simple and practical way of interacting with others or with a group of people without limitations of physical presence or geographic space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think the program has been very effective in creating webinars, I use it mainly for meetings and simple internal or external communication mechanisms. It has simply given good attention to all customers and employees who have used it. It certainly encourages performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the moment the software has been up to the task, I recognize its capacity and has no deficit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Increases collaboration and contact with many users or colleagues. Without a doubt it is extremely effective and very solid to cover an efficient communication route. It synthesizes all the development of interaction with your integrations through mobile devices. It is incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to create many web meetings with great results, the webinars are extremely robust and we gather a lot of users online. We have also done seminars with a very important experience, hopefully we will continue to please our most active users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has allowed me to completely change the hiring process, since before, despite the fact that my business was 100% virtual, I was forced to conduct interviews with new personnel in person because I could not get a good application. to help me fulfill this purpose, now thanks to ClickMeeting I have an application that allows me to conduct my job interviews virtually with excellent audio and video quality, extraordinary performance and a simply spectacular navigation interface, from intuitive even simple to handle and above all elegant and modern that has helped me to obtain the best results when evaluating which new personnel I should hire, not to mention that it has analysis and monitoring tools that allow me to evaluate in a somewhat more objective way the candidate profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I have not found any compelling reason that would lead me not to recommend ClickMeeting to my entrepreneur friends who also want to migrate the way they do their virtual meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of all I was using it to conduct job interviews with new workers who wanted to enter my company, since as we are a 100% virtual company, where everyone works from home and we do not have their own physical space, Coordinating meetings for me was something quite cumbersome since we had to be visiting places like restaurants or squares to contact the candidates and I realized that this was not something profitable, so I decided to start looking for a tool that could help me with this and researching I got this application, since I started using it I must say that we have the same quality as if we were talking in person, in fact our degree of satisfaction was so great that we are already starting to use it to do our work meetings through this same interface, because we really liked it all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Stack Developer
What do you like best?

ClickMeeting is an easy platform to learn to use from the first moment. I like its user interface because it allows you to easily schedule meetings. I like that it is possible to share the screen for presentations and also to organize webinars. In addition, it is possible to record the meetings. I like that it is possible to have a custom URL with the name of my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost of ClickMeeting is a little high compared to other platforms on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look to see if they are offering any discounts on their plans. It is a very complete but at the same time expensive platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems being solved: Possibility of holding virtual meetings in times of epidemic and working remotely.

Benefits: More effective and reliable communication than communicating via email and the ability to record meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has very customizable functions, which allow you to create a record and seminars very dynamic to develop, as it allows you to conduct surveys during the seminar, achieving evaluation of learning and compression while running the presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you want to load a presentation developed from another tool, the presentation becomes blurred and unclear when handling the integration, which makes the presentation damaged and not useful during the seminar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tool that allows you to create and develop seminars, in a very dynamic way to develop and execute. Its functions offer the possibility of involving the audience in a dynamic way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

- reliability of streams

- user friendly interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- some features available in upgraded plans are not working properly

- files attached to the webinars could not be downloaded by the participants

- certificates of attendance were not sent to all participants

- customer service is a joke - all they managed to say is that apparently customers are using improper web browsers (all of them!) and we had to provide the files through different website, which looked really unprofessional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The question should be what bussiness problem had clickmeating caused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

ClickMeeting is another special webinar tool that offers almost all the features you expect. For example; You can assign webinar tasks to different people in your team, save your webinars, download and share them with anyone you want, reports, and analysis on your webinar participation rates and other metrics and etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only important thing missing is the automatic switching feature between webinar, but you can record webinars and download them for sharing. Other than that, there is no disadvantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this application, you have the opportunity to reach customers from all over the world and talk video. With ClickMeeting, you can create workrooms for up to 25 people and hold audio or video conferences. Don't worry if you don't have English. There are free instant translation services for entrepreneurs who want to open up to the international market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClickMeeting offers you the opportunity to access the best webinar tools and provides some unique features you won't find anywhere else. It has robust features for video conferencing to facilitate effective sales presentations, interviews and any kind of online meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webmaster
What do you like best?

It is able to search for all audio and video devices available on the system not only the default one. Further it works on most of the browsers not only chrome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be disliked. However the price of its planning could be more dynamic. For example if I want to allow only 10 participants then the per month amount should be around 10 USD. At this moment minimum price is 25 USD. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am conducting online classes for my University students as well as other students. I am also using it for discussion of my software development projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especialista en telecomunicaciones
What do you like best?

Clickmeeting es una herramienta que me ha cautivado con sus funciones y características. Esta herramienta es bastante fácil de usar, esto me encanto desde el comienzo de mi registro en Clickmeeting. Se me hizo fácil desenvolverme y conocer todas sus funciones rápidamente. Me gusta que no necesita de tantas configuraciones para a usar esta herramienta. El diseño me parece que mejoro mucho en cuestión de uso. Uso mucho esta herramienta para mis video llamada, compartir panta, chat y videoconferencia y estoy muy satisfecha con su calidad y función. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Me gusta este programa pero he tenido el problema de que acudo al soporte en dichas ocasiones y este no se encuentra disponible los fines de semana, a veces algunas cosas ameritan de emergencia y no me agrada que deba esperar los días hábiles para atender mis peticiones de emergencia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Esta herramienta fue más allá de mis expectativas. Me abrió un mundo de oportunidades como profesional. La recomiendo a todo a que busque una herramienta de videoconferencias. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Con esta herramienta exploro todas sus funciones al máximo, y cada una de echa le doy una función para mi beneficio en comunicación con clientes y amigos. Esta herramienta es bastante útil, me ha permitido conocer más personas y expandir mi conocimiento e ideas mediantes videoconferencia, llamadas o el chat. Organiza mi tiempo ya que puedo reunirme desde casa con cualquier equipo de trabajo, reunión o entrevista. Me encanta este software, me ha dado muchos beneficios. Invierto mi tiempo y dinero con solo usarla en mi vida cotidiana Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I love clickmeeting especially to monetize my webinars on the study of the french and Spanish language, being able to integrate these webinars with the Paypal platform makes it a very useful software to earn extra money through online webinars, the option to automate my webinars so that they are transmitted at different times they make clickmeeting really a platform made to impart knowledge this program also has a chat room called waiting room where the participants of the video conference can see the agenda to deliver in the current webinar while preparing the whole presentation is really a great tool and the most interactive is that it offers a blackboard where i can convey my points of view great skill to the participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the price is one of its weaknesses, the 30$ Live plan remains a bit expansive compared to its direct competitors such as zoom or skype, PowerPoint presentations are correctly but there is a problem but the animations configured PPT format do not work, if the internet connection is no solid you will have problems when setting up your seminars, the audio often fails but they are problems that have been resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend clickmeeting to all those professionals who want to conduct high quality webinars, it is a tool designed to make your seminars interactive and participants never get bored, it is a versatile tool that is easy to use and its price, although a little expensive, is worth it, You can integrate it with PayPal to receive these incentives for your work and dedication to your presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use clickmeeting to carry out webinars dedicated to people who are interested in learning the Spanish and French language, I also use it as a video conference tool to teach oral exams, long distance tests with my graduate and undergraduate students, with this program I can give knowledge and receive incentives in return. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

ClickMeeting has a basic user interface that is easy to understand, with tools that are modernized to suit customers. This browser-based platform requires no software installation and works with all devices and operating systems. The software is designed to adapt to the operation of companies of any size. Its features will allow for high quality webinars, meetings, as well as quality of communication and the number of participants who can attend online meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to say negative. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we move through the learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClickMeeting is perfect for gathering a target audience to transmit knowledge, demonstrate experience and generate sales, serve all kinds of people and approach everything in a pleasant way to adapt to each audience and purpose. If you want to conduct webinars for a large number of people, ClickMeeting is right for you and this program allows you to easily and quickly contact a team that works remotely or hold an online meeting at the highest level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped us to solve problems with the execution, realization and organization of several parallel events. Its flexibility and intuitive interface make it adapt to our complex requirements. It is a wonderful tool that allows you to capture the best of videoconferencing, with features of intelligent and simple, which takes meetings to their full potential. ClickMeeting allows not only verbal and visual interaction, but also chat-based textual interaction, all at the same time. Another benefit is the ability to adjust the design view in all webinar recordings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Operations
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Clickmeeting is a wonderful and powerful tool that lets us capture the best of our video conferences. With its features that are a combination of smart and simple, it brings my meetings to their full potential, letting me do multiple functions even before a conference starts. It has a basic user interface that is easy to understand, with tools that are modernized to fit my current customers and clients. It has also a feature that allows me to record the webinars for later, which is completely wonderful.

What I love most about it is that it doesn’t need many settings to start using it, but if I want to go further to have a deeper setting, it’s possible too. Clickmeeting caters to all kinds of people and tackles everything in a nice way to fit every audience and purpose.

I use settings that let me organize my conferences fast, have a reliable connection and give pre-meeting ideas to my clients or coworkers. It is surprisingly good how this software works when I go live since it has features, like the whiteboard, that allows me to project the plan that I previously worked on, and successfully helps get my point across towards everyone. Another thing I like about this software is being able to see statistics and results on how every meeting went, it is necessary since it can help me improve the way I work in my conferences, what would suit best for my viewers and what future improvements could be made company-wise. The statistics are actually very smooth and explanative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I’ve encountered with Clickmeeting was connectivity issues. It needs high connectivity to be able to perform at his best stage, meaning that this can result in a problem if I’m not in a place that lets me have the conference without any issues. However, this has only happened a few times and I’ve been able to have my meetings successfully most of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that there’s no previous training required to start using this software, and it can be set up in just a few minutes if you know exactly what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As of benefits, I think Clickmeeting is a program that has helped us become more united in terms of communication; being able to have meetings together to discuss projects is really important and can be extremely important if we are based in different locations and need to have a last-minute conference. It has also helped me strengthen my relationships with my customers and making them grow by finding new methods to work on projects while making webinars.

Overall, Clickmeeting has been a nice software that I have been using for quite a while, and it hasn’t let me down because it’s intuitive and keeps adding new stuff every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistive Technology Advisor - Scanning Pens Ltd
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

The platform is a really nice way of doing webinars internally and externally, with ease of use. No training was required, just shadowed someone using it once and was able to go ahead by myself. You can host events for multiple people too easily join from a click of link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we would have connection issues and the feed would not be of the highest quality, this could cause problems if we was doing a webinar to customers. Also sometimes the links can be blocked by spam filters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy platform in which you can host live webinars to multiple people and have it sent out automatically by email with a link attached to join. If you are looking for a fast easy simplistic platform to use then I would recommend this for you. Also you can store videos and save them in which is very useful as some people may not be able to attend the webinar session at that date. Also you can customer the meeting page with an image to make it look very professional, with personalised titles. Also you can have multiple presenters in which you can select from so multiple people may host the webinars or conferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to get a better understanding what we do as a business with internal webinars, then we can give product training to our customers externally. It is easy to set up and you can easily set up a instant webinar if required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

This application looks good and it worked well when we trialed it but... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had a terrible experience. The platform worked well when we trialed it, but when we had more than 3 people in our live webinar it wouldn't allow our second presenter to fully join. We could see them as a presenter but we couldn't see their video or hear any audio. We spent 30 mins before the webinar went live trying to resolve the issue with no joy. Support wasn't able to help. When we went live users also had problems many of our 80 guests said they were getting 2 - 3 sec stalls every 40 sec's or so. We ended up losing over half of our audience - with comments of 'great content but they couldn't handle the tech problems!'

Would not recommend if making a professional impression is important to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't trust a trial - it performed well, but let us down badly in the wild. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just wanted a standard webinar platform that worked! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Magdalena Klimko of ClickMeeting

Hi,

We are sorry for the bad experience with our platform, since we do have many clients that run successful webinars. We’re terribly sorry your event didn’t go as planned. Our support responded to your ticket as soon as they could and explained all the issues, both with the presenter and attendees’ AV. If you’d like to further discuss the issue, I have also sent you an email, so feel free to reach me there.

Best,

Magda from ClickMeeting

Chapter Consultant
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

ClickMeeting has proven to adapt to the needs of this organization. Whether it be live webinars, on-demand learning or training opportunities, this webinar software works for everyone! The recent redesign offers a much more user friendly experience which is also visually appealing. The past few years we were not utilizing ClickMeeting as best as we could; now that we have expanded into utilizing recording, different presentation styles, embedding recordings, etc., ClickMeeting has been at the forefront of our member education. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the presentation software used, the formatting may get adjusted between platforms to fit ClickMeeting's software. Custom fonts don't always translate, but instead change to a closely-related font. Sometimes picture formatting gets slightly adjusted, making graphics overlap with text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of all features! If they don't fit the needs of your organization now, that's alright, however you will know what's available to you if the scope of your project(s) ever change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving problems with insufficient education. The benefits are allowing members to tune into topics of their interest in their own time, especially with online learning. It's also allowed us to solve a major problem with volunteer training. Many volunteers are dispersed across the country, so ClickMeeting provides us with one space to connect and collaborate as a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Content Manager
What do you like best?

easy to navigate

the presenter can upload a presentation

multiple presentation options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it took me way too long to figure out how to move the presenter screen so it won't cover the presentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

presenting lectures

sharing knowledge with friends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Nothing...

Nothing...

Nothing... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Expensive, FULL OF BUGS, We lost more than 500 clients because of technical problems and Clickmeeting do nothing with knowledge of what is not working right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DONT! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NON... this is crap... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

ClickMeeting is simple but not simplistic: it's a clean, modern interface that makes it very intuitive to schedule webinars, customize the layout, and host a successful webinar. I love the interactive features like polling, and the ease of scheduling a webinar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In some ways, it feels like ClickMeeting is designed for sales-focused webinars - not as much as some other platforms we tried, but more so than the most straightforward options. So there are some features that we can't make use of, since our webinars aren't too salesy, and other features missing that would be nice. However it's a very strong solution to our problems for the most part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend ClickMeeting if you're looking to try something different. It's intuitive so anyone in your org can jump into using it, it's affordable, and it's a great experience for hosts and viewers alike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClickMeeting has been a game-changer for my org. Our typical webinars range a lot in size, and ClickMeeting has allowed us to meet those various needs for a fantastic price - we don't have to overpay every month just in order to host our occasional large webinar. We tried multiple options and couldn't find any other webinar platform that worked with our budget AND our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CSM
What do you like best?

It allows us to reach out to offices via email to remind them of their scheduled webinar, it has a chat field that enables us to answer questions while the webinar is playing and we can store our training videos to quickly get everything started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had to contact support a few times when the number or pin is invalid and that is super inconvenient when we are on a tight schedule for running trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before having ClickMeeting, we had to manually run our webinars and essentially talk the entire time to get the same content to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It records our proctored assessments that we administer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer Services is extremely poor, not user friendly, does not automatically delete rooms after a certain amount of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proctored Assessment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good quality video, audio and fast interface compared to other live meeting web services. Best support, awesome technical help provided. Guys at clickmeeting really know their product very well. Documentation is also very well defined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On Weekends no support available, some time need help when syncing of recording to dropbox stucks - need to wait for 1 or 2 days - till Monday or Tuesday (I am in IST timezone).

Google drive and MS ondrive sync is missing. I expect these guys are working would make it available soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose clickmeeting as a single complete conferencing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using this in daily routine for my live training sessions from last 5 years. I am having 2 separate accounts (50 and 25 users) and using exclusively clickmeeting only service for conducting live webinars (fixed schedule) and training on demand for infinite duration.

As we are in IT certification education, we are choisy guys. Before clickmeeting we tried all SAAS services, but finalized clickmeeting before 30 days trial end.

Dropbox sync for recording upload is awesome, within 1 minute we get the more than 500mb . mp4 file synced to dropbox. No manual download and upload required.

No service down, 99.999% uptime and performance is also maintained very well in this duration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generaldirektor
What do you like best?

The only thing I like was that it was easy to pay and organise my first webinar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I tried clickmeeting for a few days, thinking it would be the perfect solution for giving my webinar. I was very wrong. The image quality was horrible. And when I mean horrible I'm not joking. I tested a lot of other webinar software, but clickmeeting was really the worst and their software is working, wait... with flash player. Yes they use flash player in 2018. I bought the plan with "HD quality".

After testing the software for 2 hours, as I asked for a refund: they said me they never make any refund, and so I had to loose 50 bucks for testing their bad software. Thanks clickmeeting, they are really a scam company.

I paid for HD quality, it was definitely no HD, and they said me something that you can find nowhere on there website and definitely no when buying: their HD option is 640x480p, also 480p.

That is NO HD.

Expensive scam company selling bad product, lying to their customers and stealing your money. There is a lot of better webinar software out there, with better quality, honest support and lower price. Don't loose your time and money with clickmeeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid at all cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm giving a webinar each week for my student on a special premium webinar course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Webinar tool is easy to master within a short amount of time. Thereby, it is possible to create your own room lay-out. The various webinar-room options function well and create the possibility for a dynamic webinar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The corporate logo that can be added at the top of the personalised Webinar room is rather small. Allowing the logo to be bigger might trigger companies to use Clickmeeting more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Webinar was for an international crowd, which hindered us from meeting in person. In the end, our Webinar had participants from 5 different continents, who all were able to listen to the webinar and raise questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sanación y limpiezas energéticas
Alternative Medicine
What do you like best?

I think Clickmeeting have a good relation price/quality. It is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many times seems to appear some connection issues. If I have used Skype recently Clickmeeting seems to have problems with connecting my microphone and camera and i have to reset Chrome. Also many times there is a long retarding time of voices and appearance of echoes for that reason as well.

Also I miss to have a personal screen webinar settings by default or even that you might customize several of them and have them saved to be able to be chosen in any other moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good software for webinars and group meetings with very good quality/price relation. There are things that can be improved, but over all is a recommended option under my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering people together for the same purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.