SAP Fieldglass Reviews & Product Details

What is SAP Fieldglass?

SAP Fieldglass is a provider for services procurement and external workforce management.

SAP Fieldglass Profile Details

SAP Fieldglass Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
SAP
Description
Our business analytics solutions close the gap between transactions, data preparation, analysis, and action, so you can make more informed decisions.
1972

1-23 of 23 total SAP Fieldglass reviews
Instructor of Quantitative Business Curriculum
Market Research
Most Recent SAP Fieldglass Video Review

"Great software - easy to use "

What do you like best?

The screen has a easy access option, they have made the entire process of recruitment super easy by fast upload modules, great submit modules and the best feature is the submit existing candidates to the new or existing req - the chat via messages can be individually done for every requirement making it much personal to work with vendors.

What do you dislike?

The description just deletes itself every time you delete a attachment. The description tabs have to be refilled every single time you change a attachment or delete your existing attachment to update your submission. That is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fast and useful - most features are flawless. The most important is the the ease of vendor management and the partition it helps keep in the vendors on a single platform.

Vendor management, Recruitment pipeline has become great and easier to manage

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great feed into our workforce time system"

What do you like best?

I like that the system can be customized for each clients needs. It allows us to change steps needed in order to accept new associates into the system without having to do to many approvals in order for it to feed into our time clock software.

What do you dislike?

I think the VMS we use to handle FG should be able to change our bill rates for different job task for each associate. We currently have to run miscellaneous invoices in order to get paid for hours that are entered for any associate that is different from the main job task. It causes so much extra work because it does not recognize the other job tasks as payable.

The miscellaneous invoices are a problem that they have no real way of fixing. The benefits are the fact that we don't have to worry about placing every single associate we place on assignment into the system ourself due to the vendor management. There has been times where there was a lack of communication by the VMS and they closed out workers who shouldn't have been but it was an easy fix to reactivate them.

"Best experience documenting hours for payroll!"

What do you like best?

Fieldglass is a super easy-to-use place to input my hours. They already have sections for standard hours worked, overtime hours, lunch break, etc., and it adds it all up for you! The layout of the pages is neat and organized, and they have reminders for your timesheets such as in draft, processing, and filled out.

What do you dislike?

There is no automatic reminder set up or sent by Fieldglass to remind the user to complete and submit timesheet, but they do keep the drafts and allow you to submit past the due date.

I am keeping track of my hours worked in a much easier, more organized fashion. It's super easy to input the numbers and Fieldglass does all of the work.

Clinical Trials Assistant
Hospital & Health Care

"Extremely easy to use"

What do you like best?

The software is simple and intuitive. The tracking of previously reported timesheets also makes it simple to see view timestamps regarding submission, approval, etc. The email service that goes out any time a submission, withdraw or revision is made makes for easy and intuitive communication between submitter, reviewers and approves. The warnings used are helpful when submitting and reviewing timesheets.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much of a help section to help understand the O/T vs S/T hours. The "confirmation" page when something unusual entered is also confusing and seems more like an error page. Any service could be made better by a life chat function, in my opinion, but certainly not a deal breaker!

We've been using FieldGlass to report hours worked for agency contract workers.

Supervisor, Pharmacy Care
Pharmaceuticals

"Easy to Use and Very User Friendly!"

What do you like best?

Viewing candidates within FieldGlass is incredibly simple. All the information you would like is found within one section of the candidates profile. Scheduling interviews is also simple compared to some other systems.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling interviews is easy, but entry for the times and dates of availability is a bit tedious, specially if you are scheduling several interviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely look into 3rd part administration of the platform. It makes the process so much simpler.

Sourcing and recruiting for our contingent workforce has never been easier.

Recruiting Associate
Staffing and Recruiting

"Excellent VMS"

What do you like best?

The user interface is something that I like most over other VMS'. It is easy to locate a requisition and submit candidates without a bunch of unnecessary steps. All the important information is laid out cleanly and doesn't seem cluttered.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints for the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GO for it, it is a great product and all agencies utilizing it to submit candidates for requisitions will be happy.

Locating a job posting and uploading candidates is a breeze; it makes proposing a candidate to a client very simple as opposed to other VMS'

"SAP Fieldglass is the Best VMS Tool Around "

What do you like best?

I used FieldGlass for a number of years while working for staffing agencies. When I was a recruiter, I used the tool to easily upload qualified candidates into the VMS system for our clients. When I moved into a sales role, I would leverage FieldGlass to work with my clients and our recruiters. This tool allowed me to seamlessly merge my client relationships with my internal teams via candidate sourcing.

What do you dislike?

The software is extremely easy to use but the UI was a bit outdated when I used it. I also do not remember being able to bulk upload data easily but this may have changed since I last used the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FieldGlass is a great tool if you know how to use the product. If you are a user, many times you may not have a choice in which product you will use as a VMS tool but this is best in class.

Business problems I was using for FieldGlass was around gathering client requirements for new hires and staffing based on my client's needs. I was able to bridge the gap between my team of recruiters and my clients who were looking to staff ro large scale projects.

Software Engineer Quality

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to learn, use, and access. I have used different time tracking apps including ADP and other open source but I like SAP FieldGlass lot better compare to all of them. I could use it on my laptop or phone from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometime while it's processing the screen go complete blank, instead of that they can use spinner to show it's processing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely love it. It's very accurate and precise when it come to counting hours.

Personally it's very easy to use and track my time. I didn't have to manually calculate hours or portion of hour. It's very accurate and precise.

US

"SAP is pretty user friendly"

What do you like best?

It makes the process pretty simple as far as seeing available job openings to submitting the candidate and then watching the process from there.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to click back a lot or not being able to have multiple screens open in Fieldglass. Sometimes I have to do a lot of flipping around and also sometimes SAP Fieldglass changes the order of the jobs when normally I have them sorted by category, I notice if I look at the jobs multiple times it eventually mixes up the jobs and they're not sorted anymore and I have to log out and log back in. So, there are minor things that can still be updated or tweaked.

We are able to submit our candidates for hire within SAP Fieldglass and hopefully get them hired and in turn make placements, then we are able to complete the on boarding process and monitor our employees during their contract.

US

"FieldGlass sets itself like many other portals out there"

What do you like best?

The various tasks able to be performed via FG. Work order tracking, posting communication, searching requisitions, sending notifications

What do you dislike?

The complicated process sometimes to send in a candidate and to edit a profile

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FG can do a lot with clients who interface with PMO's. It provides a comprehensive communication platform for clients to work with and have a good control of vendors. It is not the most friendly-user site, however, does its overall job within a business

FG allow client and customer interaction (staffing purposes) from beginning to end process. It sends convenient notices via email when messages are being posted and keeps you in the loop with every action/step taken.

"SAP Fieldglass"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is so easy accessible and in one nice and neat place. From submitting my candidates, to coordinating interview and then processing work orders everything goes smoothly.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a function on Fieldglass that I dislike.

The only problems is that sometimes is can be rather slow and have lag. The benefits are that it is very user friendly. It did not take a long time to get acclimated to the program.

Senior Technology Consultant
Accounting
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great cloud solution for complete vendor management "

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Manage contingent and sow based workers

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to configure product easily.

What do you dislike?

The amount of bugs following major releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a consulting firm to blueprint and to configure the product. Fieldglass PMs are not the best.

We were trying to simplify the number of external systems we had that manage external workforce. We also tried to automate onboarding of workers automatically.

"Great tool for recruiters! "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of use and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how often the system is down, it does seem to be fixed fairly quick though when this does happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is beneficial and can be a great tool for recruiters!

We are using this for our recruiting efforts. We are partnered with an agency and this tool is used to post jobs, communicate, submit candidates, and coordinate interviews.

"Decent VMS"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy to navigate, comprehensive VMS

What do you dislike?

Hard to correct errors without losing information

Not necessarily business problems, but it allows us to upload candidates easily to our clients' respective Fieldglass

"Best time sheet software "

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the big selling point. I use it for time sheets

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I have noticed, everything was good

Complex time sheet entry process has been simplified

Sales Administrator
Staffing and Recruiting

"FieldGlass review"

What do you like best?

I can submit candidates easily - tracks their progress through the interviews well

What do you dislike?

I would like to see how many total candidates have been submitted by other agencies

A centralized application portal

"FieldGlass works"

What do you like best?

The tool is simple and effective, and there is a mobile version for iOS devices.

What do you dislike?

The flow of actions to enter time and allocate it takes some getting used to.

I would not call time entry a business problem, rather a necessary and important task. The benefit is that I can track my work and get paid for it.

AS

"Best VMS System."

What do you like best?

Fieldglass is very easy to navigate and use from an employer standpoint.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I currently dislike about Fieldglass.

We use Fieldglass to assist employees with logging their hours worked, as we are based in several states it makes things easier for all involved. One stop shop!

"Fieldglass! "

What do you like best?

Accessibility

Adaptability

Control of documents

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to navigate

Report production

Customer relationship and communication

UT

"Intuitive Resource Management System"

What do you like best?

I like Fieldglass as it enables me to keep on top of resource planning

What do you dislike?

It can be temperamental when completing outstanding actions

A central hub for all resources and purchase order tracking

AS

"Submitting talent for review by managers "

What do you like best?

I like best the Communication with managers

What do you dislike?

fieldglass was an easy way to communicate with hiring managers

It is an easy way to track information. All communication is tracked

"Great support, intuitive."

What do you like best?

Always fast and reliable, great account control for admins, great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat inconvenient time entry method

Contractor account Management and time entry

"Good"

What do you like best?

Good software, very user friendly and accessible

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system locks or freezes while in use.

Candidate tracking, time keeping

8.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Procure to Pay Category
Do you work for SAP Fieldglass?