Jobvite Reviews & Product Details

Jobvite Overview

What is Jobvite?

Jobvite is a comprehensive talent acquisition-focused suite that powers a marketing-inspired recruiting approach by intelligently attracting your dream candidates, automatically screening for the highest quality, engaging employees invested in their futures, and retaining the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of data and the human touch. Our comprehensive recruiting platform accelerates recruiting with an easy-to-use ATS, social recruiting capabilities, mobile-optimized branded career sites, a recruiting branding solution, on-demand video screening, advanced analytics, onboarding, and seamless integration with other HR systems. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006, Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos, and Hulu.

Jobvite Details
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified)

Jobvite is a recruiting software platform includes applicant tracking, sourcing, social recruiting, employee referral, and recruiting analytics.

By combining the power of Jobvite’s award-winning social recruiting technology and services, the Jobvite Platform provides organizations with a single, complete, and truly innovative technology solution designed specifically to ease the challenges of today’s recruiters. From full-featured applicant tracking and analytic capabilities to social recruiting tools and candidate relationship management, Jobvite’s talent acquisition platform has something to keep all recruiters, hiring managers, HR personnel, and executives happy and working together. Jobvite is the only recruiting platform that delivers real-time recruiting intelligence with innovative technology for the evolving social web. The leading, fast-growing companies today need Jobvite's social recruiting, sourcing and talent acquisition solutions to target the right talent and build the best teams. Jobvite is a complete, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform which can optimize the speed, cost-effectiveness and ease of recruiting for any company.

Jobvite

Showing 407 Jobvite reviews
Already have Jobvite?
Regional Manager
Global Director, Talent Acquisition
What do you like best?

-social media integrations

-response templates

-ability to share jobs across social networks

-ease of use to move candidates between requisitions

-flexibility on various approval workflows (Requisitions, Offers, & Location Changes)

-career site hosting

-new reporting capabilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Seach ability can be better, but not better

-Load time between web pages can be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-An easy to use ATS for a small to medium company

-The configuration process was seamless with the help of our assigned Jobvite consultant (Michael)

-Love the ability to customize the application process, interview question feedback, & messaging templates

-Great product to get transparency into the work of our global recruitment team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization moved from SuccessFactors to Jobvite. We were able to automate the manual process across requisition approvals, offer approvals, offer generation, and data distribution. The ability to execute against our aggressive hiring goals have improved year over year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Smart Scheduler and the quick and dependable customer support along with free Webinars as continued education. I especially loved the "Summer to Evolve" series this year, they had excellent presenters. The topics were on par with the remote world we live in today and extremely informative and solution based. They also provided fun and relaxing topics on Friday. By using Jobvite I do not have to search out new education - they provided it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That we did not switch to Jobvite sooner! I would like to see Jobvite Text directly usable on the candidates profile.

Also, the ability to send candidates adhoc forms. And we would appreciate a different internal apply process vs. external apply process so it would highlight internal candidates and they would not just be mixed in the group-one of the main reasons is because different questions need to be applied to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the full platform to get the best experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A place for everything in the candidates file - notes, emails, feedback, evaluations. One click and you can read everything and see where the requisition or candidate stand with one look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Jobvite will take you from the beginning of you search for new employees all the way through to onboarding. No need for anything else. Not only will it post your position to job boards it will aso push them out to Social Media sites. You can target contacts in your database and keep them engaged using the Campaign features. And that is just the software.

Jobvite's customer service is hands down the best I have ever encountered. They are subject experts and dedicate to helping you in whatever way possible. Going the extra mile is normal for Jobvite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only things that I'm not fond of they are already working on to correct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jobvite saves me so much time and keeps me in charge of the data. The campaigns I send out look like we hired an ad agency to create them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All Source Intelligence Officer (Platoon Leader; Executive Officer; Staff Intelligence Officer)
What do you like best?

The system is easy to pick up right away for new users without having to spend much time with training. I was using Jobvite on my first day at my new position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally when sorting through lists you have to click back and forth to get the next set to load. When clicking a link sent through email, if you are not currently logged in the system will have you log in then take you to your dashboard instead of the location of the link that you were trying to get to. These two are clunky user interface issues, but do not hinder use in any meaningful way. In addition to these we have sought to schedule time with an account manager to review the full set of capabilities and how we use the system in order to find improvements, to speak with someone took a lot of effort and we found that for that time we would have to pay an hourly rate. You should build a few hours of consulting per year into the contracts to increase user engagement, right now we are paying for a module that we do not use or understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a simple ATS for candidate and req tracking then this should fit your needs at a good price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it for job req and candidate tracking, it allows me to collaborate with my recruiters in one location. I do feel that there are more capabilities with the system that we do not currently utilize and we are seeking training to rectify this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very intuitive, and has great functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had some integration issues with our HRIS, but this has not always been because of Jobvite. We have an older version of our HRIS system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have taken a lot of administrative work out of the process and gained a more consistent workflow for recruiting. We also have made it easier to work with our partners through integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am my team's hiring manager at an organization with a very high turn over rate and a long (3 to 6 months long) and difficult hiring process (at the very least 9 interviews, even for junior staff). Jobvite makes the process so easy and organized. I could not keep track of all candidates and hiring stages if not for Jobvite.

I also very much appreciate the candidate summary page and how the resume/cover letter are organized. It makes interview decision making very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Often times, candidates are interviewed by senior leadership who take notes but do not have time to submit full evaluations. I would like to be able to submit evaluations on behalf of interviewers who do not have the band with or know how to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jobvite is very straightforward and intuitive. I recommend reaching out to the support team for an initial tutorial and prepare questions for customization beforehand so that they can help with that set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The organization I work for has a VERY long hiring process, sometimes taking up to 6 months to hire. Jobvite allows us to keep track of the hiring stages a candidate is at and helps us keep track of the initial thoughts interviewers have. This feature is incredibly important to us as each candidate is evaluated by the panel of interviewers who discuss the candidates at length once the candidates have finished all the interviews. In the case where a candidate started the hiring process 6 months prior, the evaluations are re-introduced and studied by the panel and serve as a decision maker in case a candidate is disputed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like the clean look and easy navigation tools. I like the analytics feature that you can build out using your custom forms from the requisition, candidate form, application form, and screening form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the custom fields we created cannot be used with the communication templates. I also don't like that the date field generated on the offer form appears as MM/DD/YYYY, as opposed to written out like January 5, 2021. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that you will need a whole team focused on really implementing this system as you are given the opportunity to build from the ground up. Please consider your hiring manager's habits and schedules, before considering to use this tool for scheduling. It is okay, but it could be better! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the candidate sourcing problem. When we post on job boards we were not able to measure the success from a specific job board. With this tool, we are now able to see how many candidates come from the job boards we paid for.

We think that the forms within the onboarding tool are quite beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Director of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
What do you like best?

Everything can be customized! The system is easy to use and if there is something that I don't know how to use, I reach out to the help team and they are quick and thorough with their responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of right now there really isn't anything that I don't like. Everything is clean and very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Jobvite is great! You won't regret it! The customer service alone is wonderful and the customization is wonderful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love that we are able to do offer letters through the system. Reporting is easy to use and you can customize it many different ways. Jobvite is also easy to use with all of our locations - the integration team worked to get the career site to be easily navigated by job seekers throughout the US. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator
What do you like best?

My company has been using Jobvite for just under a year. The reporting capabilities alone have been worth the change. Our applicants' application process is so much smoother. We seldom receive phone calls from applicants needing assistance with applying. And when they have needed that assistance, I have been able to send them a Jobvite link for 2 or 3 jobs that fit their interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Jobvite is so customizable that it can be overwhelming. It really requires a deep dive to understand all of its capabilities. The nice thing is, there are a lot of tutorials available, and our customer success representative has quickly answered our problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the best problems we were able to solve with Jobvite was improving the Onboarding process. Previously, we had one module that gave us very little information about our new hires. Now, we are able to customize the types of Onboarding depending on the role, location, and status of our new hires.

The other great benefit we have been able to realize is more timely and detailed reports. We are able to really focus on information that suits our business down to the department and job title.

The ability to integrate with ADP and our background check company has also saved us so much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Employment Brand
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, the tools are some of the best in the talent acquisition industry. They very easily translate to practical applications in the HR space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that I do not like about the suite of tools. If anything, maybe needs more automated technology or AI written into the code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the leap, set up a consultation, and move forward with chat-bot technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment and application processing. We have raised our application response rates by close to 80% using chat-based recruitment methods. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I really like their screening/knockout questions - since it really help me as a recruiter to prioritized the CV's to review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Gathering data on the system for the KPI. It needs more flexibility.

Jobvite is expensive - I think we are the only UAE company who used Jobvite since whenever I've met with other recruitment officers and talked about recruitment tool, they keep on saying that they want to try Jobvite however, it's too expensive for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your current company is not on a limited budget to subscribe in a Recruitment System - then I highly recommend that you go for Jobvite - it is user friendly and it will really saves your time reviewing CV's with their screening questions. Also, I like how it can it be integrated to other HR system (i.e. BambooHR). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No need to review bunch of CV's because of their screening/knockout questions. Save time 100%! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Jobvite does a great job of organizing candidate information and tracking interview "flow" through different steps a candidate goes through. I loved having a centralized place to see candidate information and prepare to interview them. My favorite, though, is that each interviewer reviews a candidate within Jobvite and then the hiring team can see and address any questions when they meet! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only qualm is having to reconnect and reauthorize Jobvite a bit more often than seems needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready to consider what "flow" your candidates will go through from application to offer/hire. this will help you set up Jobvite for search/hiring teams to use most effectively.

Have onboarding sessions for new employees to understand how to use Jobvite if they are involved with hiring and how to connect to Jobvite so that they can recommend new candidates! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordinating a diverse hiring team who have different interview times and styles. Jobvite helped us organize an interview process and collect all needed feedback for more fruitful discussions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user friendly platform from the recruiter and applicant perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a big system that has a lot of functionality. Which is great, however, implementing it takes time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jobvite has a great team who we have partnered with throughout this process. If your looking for a system that can deliver in many aspects and your organization has the resources to implement and manage it then I think its a great purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The candidate experience is much greater with Jobvite than our old ATS. Jobvite onboarding will change the landscape on how we onboard going forward as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

Jobvite is a great ATS, because it is very customizable to your organization. There is so man features that you can utilize to make sure you are organized and efficient throughout your recruitment process. We decided to utilize Jobvite because they are constantly improving their ATS experience and adding new features to be competitive in the everchanging recruiting landscape. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For nimble organizations where we don't have a dedicated full-time Administrator, I think there should be more hands-on Jobvite Account Management. There are so many options on how to configure the system, so I think all Account Managers should be proactive in being a business partner and providing best practices and recommendations. It seems there Account Managers are spread too thin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are definitely staying much more organized by utilizing Jobvite. We also are able to make improvements to our recruiting process, by utilizing and analyzing the reports that we pull from the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the regular updates to the software, the friendly staff and the wonderful support they have provided us over the years. One feature that I particularly liked was the Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to complain about. I would definitely recommend this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Jobvite for job posting, screening and applicant tracking. As a hospital, it is important for us to hire the right candidates (nurses and physicians) Jobvite was able to quickly screen out candidates based on our screening criteria which saved us time, effort and ensured that only the right candidates moved to the next step in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that I get the complete package in the email, so I can scan over the resume and jump right in, without much prep time. It also seems to have a good track record of people keeping their appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't dummy proof enough, because I had difficulty with it at first, The dashboard looked congested, and I was getting information overload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. You'll wonder why we had to do it the old way once you do. You won't want to go back to the standard interview process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

staffing issues during pandemic is the biggest issue . This app keeps it all organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Jobvite is intuitive, and a real time saver. The new analytics tool is the bomb! So easy to use, and I can create fancy looking reports in no time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It feels like Hire and Onboarding are two seperate systems. I don't like that custom fields don't follow the candidate into Onboarding. I also don't like that the picklists can't be uploaded in onboarding, options have to be added one at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was very hard information and Candidate sharing before we implemented Jobvite. Now, we have one source of truth for all things related to the Candidate. I love how easy it is to move or add a candidate to another req. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Jobvite has continued to innovate over the years and I am extremely happy with what they continuously do to make their solution great. In addition to their core applicant tracking module, Jobvite also offers a recruitment marketing module (Engage) which really allows you to build robust recruitment marketing campaign such as university recruiting, internal mobility programs, employee referral campaigns, landing pages such as a comprehensive benefits page to share with candidates at the offer stage, robust recruitment nurture campaigns, etc. They also offer Jobvite Text which can be used not only to communicate to candidates, but also used in recruitment campaigns as well. There is also a full blown text chat bot that you can build out. The other module which is great is post hire with Onboard which fully integrates with our HRIS (ADP). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their production environment seems to have regular issues. While it's not a daily impact, it's an impact that I've noticed. They are running on AWS so I'm not sure why their site has general slowness that impact user experience. Jobvite was also acquired by a private equity who also acquired a bunch of other companies are they are putting underneath the Jobvite brand so they have many solutions now but it is very confusing. It's great that they have more functionality and offerings but I think it can be packaged in an easier way to understand for the consumer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help facilitates that recruiting process. Core ATS is great, but all the other modules have helped significantly. There are many benefits and ROIs if you implement all the modules (i.e. Engage, Text, Onboard, Video, Brand and Hire). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Jobvite is very easy to use, workflows are very helpful and being able to share jobs and candidates across our organization is a tremendous time saver. Having all hiring managers and recruiters on one platform has allowed us to streamline the hiring process, saving us at least 1000 hours of follow-up time per year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the uploading of job descriptions was more robust. We have decided to preload all of our job descriptions in order to maintain consistency, unfortunately, the process of uploading them into Jobvite is very cumbersome. Making a change to one job description is essentially impossible - we have to re-load our entire JD spreadsheet just to capture one change. This is a real sore point for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were 100% paper process prior to Jobvite. Our time to fill was very high and we were losing candidates. With Jobvite, our recruiting process has moved to 99% paperless and our time to fill has decreased by at least 70%. The use of screening questions and video interviews has helped this process tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

Customizable work flow, offer templates, field names, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting. There was always a little issue with pulling reporting data accurately but with the recent update it's nearly impossible to export the custom data you're looking for to build unique reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Decide what you need and look at pricing. They do a great job on your company brand for career pages but lack on reporting functions. Occasional log-in issues for hiring managers who dont use they system frequently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped uncover integration issue with Jobvite and DocuSign for offer letters Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Business Partner, Talent Acquisition
What do you like best?

Keeps recruiting process organized! Our remote recruiters have a tool that works and is easy to navigate the workflow steps seem logical. Workflow touches on all the important aspects of recruiting and selection and able to move up/down/skip steps as needed. Able to customize somewhat or create a work-around. Jobvite Creative Brand team is a great partner to assist us in building an outstanding Careers site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Must find a better way to load Job Ads for field mapping (HTML format only) and be able to make permanent edits on-demand. Jobvite Onboarding product needs an alternative version like "OnboardingLite" to accommodate SSN and DOB for onboarding integrations with some HRM systems (like ADP Vantage). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask about the plan for implementation schedule and weekly meeting cadence. Try to develop Careers site in tandem with building out Hire module. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Move from a manual process that was functioning in silos; needed more collaboration and centralization of recruiting process and compliance. The field HR Managers perform the Recruiter function and role in Jobvite; they are becoming better recruiters and follow a process that helps them stay compliant. We now have a tool to run reports and show metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.