JobDiva Reviews & Product Details

JobDiva Overview

What is JobDiva?

JobDiva is a global leader in Platform as a Service (PaaS) technology for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected recruiting engine and supported by a full suite of advanced features to drive the hiring process from first engagement to hire and on-boarding, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally. JobDiva helps organizations find talent faster, engage with greater ease and achieve commanding growth.

JobDiva Details
English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional)

Job Diva is a full-service provider of the end-to-end JobDiva recruitment and applicant tracking solution to large and mid-sized staffing organizations.

JobDiva
New York, NY
@DivaDude

JobDiva Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the JobDiva community
Have you used JobDiva before?

JobDiva Reviews

Showing 215 JobDiva reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have JobDiva?
JobDiva
R
What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software.

I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.

2. Candidate hotlists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In JobDiva I like that I am able to organize all my candidates, clients and job orders. JobDiva integrates direct with other systems/websites we use to make our process run smoother. I have been using JobDiva about 3+ years and I like it a lot compared to the other system we were using. I feel JobDiva stays up to date with all the growing technology and gives us access to new features every few weeks/months. I really enjoy working with JobDiva, it helps me multi task, I am able to open multiple tabs and work accordingly. I also like that I am able to integrate with Google Chrome, Outlook and Vonage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the glitches that sometimes occur. But that happens with any program and technology now a days. If I encounter any issues, my company has a specialized team that handles any issues we come across and the are able to fix the issue with a few minutes to a few hours, thus our work is not so negatively impacted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With JobDiva I am able to search through resumes of qualified and interested candidates for our open positions. We are able to communicate directly with Candidates, through email, text or phone. Its an easy to work system that integrates with many programs/systems/websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter
What do you like best?

Resume Management: Candidates are able to log onto the candidate portal, apply for jobs, and create, update and upload resumes. Users can extract resumes from multiple sources and store them within the platform to access at a later date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't make changes to notes once they're saved — they need to be deleted and created again

Users cannot log into the platform from two separate computers simultaneously Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Candidate Management: Track and verify data in the candidate database. The solution tracks candidate engagement level from sourcing to hiring. JobDiva streamlines onboarding processes and maintains a database of all relevant information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Doesn't offer a payroll or commissions facility asp art of their recruiting tool

There is not an automatic way to view all candidates that users have in consideration for an open position Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Process Analyst
What do you like best?

The feature-rich nature of Jobdiva is very satisfactory since my organization knows that we are getting all the necessary details of the candidate. I've hardly ever had a problem of

jobdiva not working which gives us a lot of confidence. Since using other staffing portals we had encountered some issues like page not responding, slow load time etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use a revamp. Since i use it for staffing and i download a lot of documents of the candidates, i would like them to segregate all the documents at one place neatly. The most used buttons like to submit a candidate, set pay rate and notes can have separate buttons which are big and easy to locate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JobDiva has become a one-stop-shop for all the staffing needs of my corporation. All of the required information is updated regularly which makes it really easy to select qualified candidates from a huge pool. Also, if there is any change to jobdiva it is notified daily so as the operations run smoothly. I've realized that among the many options to find candidates such as monster, linkedin, indeed and so on, Jobdiva is the most complete one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

JobDiva has a large database for talent search. I also actively fetch fresh resume from other job boards and has a very unique feature for Real-time search from like Monster and CareerBuilder. It is very easy to use and get result very fast. It also have excellent record management system which allow us to access various kind of reports. It also has browser extension to search ideal job for any candidate or match a job from any webpage. Overall its a Simple and very powerful tool for all HR needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like them to add more Real-time search access from other job boards like Indeed and LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the large database of resume and getting access to fresh resume from other job boards, JobDiva is a one stop solution for Talent search. It really helps to reduce searching and conversion time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ASSOCIATE
What do you like best?

JOB DIVA IS A GRAT ATS FOR ME, ITS VERY USER FREINDLY AND ALSO TO USEFULL FOR STAFFING AND SOURCING, I REALLY LIKED WORKING WITH JOB DIVA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ITS OLD INTERFACE WAS NOT GOOD, BUT NOW I AM LIKING IT, AS ITS NEW INTERFACE IS GOOD. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NOT AT ALL Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I SOLVE MANY PROBLEMS LIKE, SOURCING, DATA MANAGEMENT CANDIDATE MANAGEMENT AND ALL OOTHER HR RELATED STUFFS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

UI and integration with other API and Applications.

Good Applicant Management, Help in Designing a Simple process to follow.

Help in Automating job posting,

Email merging, Data Fetching, integrating with other API's. Integrating with other CRM's and VMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Execution speed and processing speed is very slow. if you are fetching huge data it takes more than 5 minutes sometimes.

Sluggish when traffic is high, so more problematic when your company size is large and everyone wants to work on the same dataset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best Tool for Medium to Star companies. I would recommend this ATS to anyone who wants to manage their database and organize the process in Easy to use manner. Some Applications like Integrating with your APIs and Adding Plugins are easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help in Automating job posting,

Good Applicant Management, Help in Designing a Simple process to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Job Diva is very responsive in click throughs in the application. The mobile application delivers what you need on the go, and the alerts to iOS take you to where the it originated. Customization, and constant JD training webinars is great to know when new users can get trained. Customizations seem to be endless at this point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sales side, no single pane to view all the relevant notes, activities, meets. A few more clicks to find but almost a news feed idea to make it easier to see last meeting/notes all together for what I am having my team use it for. Would be nice to tag someone in a note, and then that person get an email about the note for more mobile/on the go use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sure there are more attractive looking, using options out there. I came from a bull looking ATS before this, this is more complete for what is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding: The application to onboard someone and get them the information we need is perfect. Remote secure and easy to use for all levels of placements we do. Able to effectively text with the candidates and have a repository of those conversations directly in systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate
What do you like best?

Job diva is very user friendly and really liked its new interface as its vey useful ATS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its old interface is not good but new interface is good and I am used to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I fully recommend job diva to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its a perfect ATS for candidate data base, and for submission and internal database for my company as well as me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the fact that the tool makes it so easy to search for candidates. It is also linked to CareerBuilder and Monster, which allows us to pull resumes into our system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that users can create multiple profiles. It makes it much harder to find them when you need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to play around with the system. It is user friendly, especially to those that are new to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to easily fill orders. I can upload resumes from other search tools, plus use the ones that we already have in the system. This is a true benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

JobDiva is a really good application tracking system, and also a database holding Tool. I am using it since 18 months and I am fan of it, its new features i.e. integration with monster and CB is really good. It is well organized and fast tool to use. I highly recommend it upon any other ATS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its interface is not so good, it can be more user friendly. You can provide a windows application for better UI/UX. Some times it lags due to network connectivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just improve the user interface and graphics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using JOBDIVA for sourcing the profiles, keeping my data safe, messaging candidates, keeping notes for profiles and also for updating submission to clients.

The benefits are just easy, fast and time saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Delivery Manager
What do you like best?

JobDiva provides support for end to end recruitment. It replaces various individual software used by recruiters, sales, team managers, on-boarding and payroll staff. They have integrated not only It is extensively configurable and there is always someone available for support with a quick Turnaround time. It blends in Automation, Simplicity and a Proactive Approach. Best part is the integration with other tools like Outlook and Chrome etc. They also have in depth reporting tools and access controls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding multiple notes on contacts thru jobdiva becomes a little hectic as the notes pop up window is not as fast as the other options. However, this can be countered by adding notes directly from outlook against the contacts from the email itself which is very quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jobdiva has all functions utilized for end to end recruitment integrated under one platform. it is very effective when you utilize all the functions, however , one can also opt for a limited version with lesser functionality at reduced costs. we initially utilized it solely for sourcing/recruiting operations, but now have also added the functionality for on boarding and financial operations too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jobdiva has integrated our consultant data , our client data and internal team data as well, it has brought everything under one platform which has resulted in cost saving, and cross functional capability. We are able to measure our metrics on live basis, which we had not been able to do with other systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Is computer-friendly, also, the cell phone app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would definitely change some of the icons it has to describe the options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I will recommend this platform to be used as part of a company for the hiring process, is easy to use, has very good features, and whenever there is a problem with it, we get it fixed effectively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking my applicants, being able to check my metrics and goals, the fact that I can see everything about my employees is a big plus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to learn and they are constantly adding new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the text messaging can be a little glitchy. I've gotten replies to my email from texts between a co-worker and a candidate with who I had no contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to explore the features. There's a lot that's offered, so getting familiar with them, in the beginning, can save you a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment. Good candidate search features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

Job diva is very user-friendly, when it comes to source profiles we can use monster & Dice portals database in real time with addition inbuilt Job Diva Filters which results in quality search plus we can keep track of our candidate for future role, Job Diva also has an amazing Harvesting feature which saves the time of user & provide the quality profiles which is reflected by specific strings & filters inputted by users.

Job Diva also have an amazing features like dashboard where you can track your performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Job Diva is best ATS, But only the disadvantage of Job Diva which i observed is its user-interface which should get updated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest to make use of Job Diva in your daily practice of Recruitment. As it saves the time & keep the Record of everything, including your submission number, candidate notes, interviews, placements , Starts,.. etc Everything. This is the best ATS & everyone should make practice of using Job diva to make their work more productive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Job Diva has saved my time, As it has awesome features like Harvesting, Dashboard where we can pull out our weekly Reports.

This made my work very productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Technical recruiter
What do you like best?

I like JobDiva very much, because of its user friendly things, we can track all the details in this ATS, like Billing from client, working hours, job diva clicks, status of candidates everything what we want to know we can get all details from JobDiva. Database Infra is too good in jobDiva. Interface of Job diva is very good in use, but after using JobDiva i realize that it is very good ATS to use in industry, as a Platform as a service (paas) it is JobDiva's services are very good. JobDiva is a platform where we can fetch every details about clients, consultants and intra company employees. we can track the work of every employee from JobDiva, and status of work as well. The main thing about JobDiva is about its software development team continuously working on it to make it better for User and another thing JobDiva conducts Webinars time to time to give better knowledge about its product, what the new features had added and some tips and tricks for users. this thing make JobDiva to me a best ATS as I have ever used. Supporting team of JobDiva is very active and always available to assist their users for better experiences. calendar invites from jobdiva to consultants for interviews or ant team meeting made our work too easy. Notes system is very better from other ATS. in my words i felt very good experiences while using Job Diva as i described. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the thing i don't like about the JobDiva's Algorithm while finding the consultants from the database, because at the time of mail merging the mail sent to the many irrelevant consultants. I was facing many issues with crintell app which linked and send resume to the data base of ATS from portal. Some MSP's were not merging with ATS so we needed to upload a job manually in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

JobDiva is very good ATS system, if you belongs from staffing industry so you should use JobDiva, which will make your work easy and will save your time, and these things improve productivity as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JobDiva made my work very easy for tracking all details about every thing from sourcing to on boarding. benefits of JobDiva is very easy to use in every section for manager, onboarding teams, accounting team, for recruiters.. everyone using this ATS for different purposes. I track my candidates very easily and sourcing is very fine and its harvesting feature is very liable and good to save a cost of company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

Best Part is we get to write notes of for each Candidate so it'll be easier to check the status of the candidate for future reference. Also, we can submit the candidates in Job Diva where the Managers can review it and it tracks every activities like the start date, interview details, availability, qualifications, attributes. It has numerous features like harvesting of candidates so it automatically fetches the data of new candidates from the Job Portals so we don't have to search for the candidates in all the portals. We just need to check Job Diva. Email Merge is another great feature of Job Diva which allows recruiters to send emails to multiple candidates at once. It also allows users to get notified once new candidates are fetched for a particular Job. once you turn the notifications on, you get emails for the job status and everything. It's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Job Diva is that it sometimes fetch the same profile twice or thrice so we get same profile multiple times. And as we put notes on the candidates profiles to stay updated about their status, it sometimes gets confusing as the notes are on the replica profile and the profile we have opened has no notes so we reach them anyway and sometimes the candidates get annoyed and even sue the company for harassment. In order to avoid escalations, Job Diva should develop a strategy to fetch one profile only one time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I put the notes on each candidates' profiles I reach to stay updated on their status which helps me to avoid preparing a separate spreadsheet. Also, I submit the profiles linked to the job ID, show interviews and if they get hired, show the start and end date to keep everyone updated. Also, I get notified whenever new profiles are fetched for a particular position so I don't need to go to the portals and put the string again. Also, we can save search strings so we won't have to write search string every time we work on a particular position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US RECRUITER
What do you like best?

The best part about using JobDiva is that it shows perfect matching results as to the boolean and it is arranged in a way where you can easily check if your colleagues have reached the particular consultant or not. The 'NOTES' tab is very useful and saves a lot of time and also helps in locking the consultant. Other good thing about JobDiva is that during the boolean search it automatically shows related keywords that proves helpful in making our boolean better and shows more related searches to widen our reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I kind of hate about JobDiva is that it only allows searches with years of experience of that particular tool. It will be very beneficial if it can add an option for the year of experience as a whole and not just for particular tools or skillsets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software for all recruiters in all fields including IT, NON-IT, HEALTHCARE or any other field of recruitment. It saves a lot of time in sourcing the resumes, screening them and locking our consultants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives us a benefit of saving a lot of time with the help of notes, activities and Qualification column. The option to merge mail all our vendors with the help of a single mail is also time efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

The best thing about jobdiva is you can put notes and track your performance, it keeps every track of everything you do on it, from view, notes to submissions etc, you get it here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Jobdiva about an year and I have not found such downsides as of now.

but yes there is one thing that there is no real time resumes, it will do harvesting first from job portals then only it will reach to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an Amazing ATS, I will highly recommend to switch from any other ATS you are using if you are not satisfied, it is a complete package as it gives access to large database of resumes and information which is needed to be filled out for submissions, it keeps all the track of consultant's details and you can check out from previous notes why he has not been submitted etc.

Jobdiva is amazingly awesome, it helps me to ease my work, it has different options which helps me to find most relevant consultant for my IT requisitions, we can select or opt what we are actually looking for, you just need to put a nice simple string and there you go, TADA, there is your result, so I would definitely recommend to everyone out there who has not used it before, this will make you wonder that how smartly you can actually do your work effectively.

I mean this gives me successful results, it never fails you instead will amaze you. just go for it.

Great work JOBDIVA Team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it all the time during my working hours, I can specifically opt what is mandatory or required and therefore it gives me that result only.

Whole JobDiva in itself is a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

JobDiva provides an easy way to manage all potential candidates and employees placed on assignment. I additionally love how any employee within my company can search for the consultant and see all email correspondence between the consultant and all Mindlance employees. Additionally, we can set up timesheets within JobDiva, proving it to be a one stop shop for all recruitment needs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, depending on the task at hand, JobDiva can be slightly confusing. For example, I am creating a new user profile in order to submit timesheets for a consultant. I have run into a few errors and were confused within their resolution. However, through assistance of fellow employees and JobDiva help questions, I was able to resolve the issues quickly. I wish that there was a Frequently Asked Questions Tab or a feature where employees can speak directly with a JobDiva Customer Service Rep to assist in all questions/inquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend others to use JobDiva. Even though this is my first applicant tracking software, I find it to be extremely useful in all staffing needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving communication problems with JobDiva. For example, a consultant may say that they emailed one of our employees who does not work on the main headquarters. Because of this, it is difficult for us to confirm if the email was actually sent, especially if this is a time sensitive issue and we are unable to get in touch with an employee outside of our HQ. Through JobDiva, we can search and see all emails that the consultant sent! Additionally, we can set up our consultants with timesheet submissions. This provides an easy way for consultant to submit their time for the week, and for their managers to approve! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The tool has more capabilities than others applicant tracking systems I have used in the past. The JobDiva team constantly introduces new features and enhancements, making the tool more valuable. I appreciate the support team always being available to assist and provide additional training if necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike from a functionality perspective, but the UI looks a bit dated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From a recruitment perspective, JobDiva helps to efficiently build and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates. By leveraging the hotlist functionality, my recruiters and I can stay ahead of our competitors in this fierce labor market. For onboarding, we've been able to offer a fully remote onboarding process which has significantly reduced our turnaround time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

It's enormous database and candidate search options. improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your delivery. Its very useful for requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

job diva's interface not so interactive. more features can be added, more filters can be added to search results. Sometimes the bugs and errors can cause inconvenience during searches and add frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All good, just work on UI of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEARCH CANDIDATES FOR JOB POSTINGS AND MAINTAINING DATABASE, BENEFITS I REALIZED IS THAT I CAN EASILY ACCESS AND FILTER MY MAINTAINED DATABASE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its the best ATS I have ever used, its very user friendly, its useful to store and save my data, and activities. Its integrated with monster and Cb, so this makes it complete sourcing solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

its interface, and ux/ui, as it not so much comfortable to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please make it interface good and user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sourcing, maintaining database, and job posting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.