GlobalMeet

GlobalMeet’s user-friendly conferencing platform lets you meet on PGi’s best-in-class global audio network. GlobalMeet is an easier and better way to share presentations and collaborate with large groups online.

Work for GlobalMeet?

Learning about GlobalMeet?

GlobalMeet Reviews

Ask GlobalMeet a Question
Showing 379 GlobalMeet reviews
GlobalMeet review by Millicent T F.
Millicent T F.

"Online collaboration effective"

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet offers you the ability to share presentations and get collaboration in line through conferences with up to 100 people no matter where in the world meet. It is very easy to program with excellent ease and recording quality and in the shared files

What do you dislike?

The product can be mediocre if you do not have an excellent internet connection. Sometimes it has failures in the audio and shared screen situations that could make the software very slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is easy to administer and one of the best tools to carry hold national and international meetings. Very intuitive, it's a productivity that adapts to your needs giving you the best support

Thanks to GlobalMeet I can create very professional conferences of unmatched quality with customers and colleagues, obtaining budget savings and the flexibility to work from home even from the mobile phone, it is very easy to create meetings

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GlobalMeet
GlobalMeet review by Rose K. M.
Rose K. M.

"Great service for online conferences."

What do you like best?

It is a tool of easy use, which allows to create and configure all types of conferences, online, in an easy and fast way, you can distribute and create groups, with different interests to have a more focused conference at the point you want. talk, this type of conversation rooms can be created in moments, and do not need advanced knowledge in these topics, then to invite people to these groups, it is very easy, you can also create very large work groups, although normally we create work rooms with a few people, it is not for more, the support that gives to create rooms, of up to more than 100 people, which at some point can be very helpful, to give an accessory service, to a working group very big.

What do you dislike?

I have had some problem with the audio in other devices, I usually work well, but some of the people I've worked with usually complain about this problem, they can not speak in the microphone, or they cannot clearly hear what are talking at the meeting, it seems that the audio drivers of this application, can cause some conflict in some equipment, is not something that always happens, but it has happened a couple of times, and as administrator of the room, I It is quite annoying, to have to focus, to solve the problem to a user who has a failure, which should not happen, is time lost for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended, to create conferences and online work rooms, very fast, easy configuration and easy administration.

thanks to this application we can create conferences, with our clients, or within our company, without having to access a service provided by third parties, here we can create everything in our own way, and obtain professional conferences, very easy to configure.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

GlobalMeet review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Globalmeet as the best tool for conducting and scheduling online meetings."

What do you like best?

I like the way its easy to schedule and conduct meetings and conferences with globalmeet.Another thing about globalmeet is that its easier and better way to share presentations through screen sharing and collaborate well with large groups online.It possible to make high quality audio calls with this software.Additionally,I like how it has a great recording capabilities.It easy to use and very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Has more robust features like audio call features wich requires good internet connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best tool for scheduling and conducting meeting and trainings that every organization must have hence I recommend it.

Its a great software for conducting online meetings with large group of people.

Has great recording abilities.

Easy to create and join meeting.

GlobalMeet review by Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

"Basic functionality covered, not great"

What do you like best?

The basic conference line functionality provided by ReadyTalk is useful to convene meetings with folks in different geographical areas. I like that I can provide them with the phone number and code, and anyone can join from various remote corners of the world. I like that you can set an automated reminder to go out to invitees in advance of calls. When the functionality is working, I like the integration with Google calendar.

What do you dislike?

Anything above the basic functionality is not super intuitive. For instance, the web meetings are "clunky" and I don't like how the last slides that were uploaded remain in place from one meeting to the next unless you manually remove them. Their engineering team is also slow to address glitches in my experience. Currently there is an ongoing issue with ReadyTalk integration with Google calendar. To me this is a major advantage of ReadyTalk, and missing that functionality decreases usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your needs as an organization and whether you will be using primarily audio only or audio plus web. If audio only then ReadyTalk will certainly meet your need. If web then shop around for functionality, support, and price. I am fairly "neutral" on ReadyTalk - neither a huge cheerleader nor a huge detractor

Our team and partners are spread throughout different buildings in the same city, different cities, and different states. ReadyTalk allows us to collaborate despite not being in the same physical location. It also allows employees the flexibility to work from hom.

GlobalMeet review by DORIS W.
DORIS W.

"the best electronic meeting software."

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet is among the best software that has been rated highly due to its features; high quality audio and video conferencing, easy followups broken meetings, file sharing capabilities, faster way to scheduling web meetings, user authentication service, capability to accommodate over 100 people on a single call, mobile ups which are reliable and efficient, recording of the proceedings for future reference, screen sharing features, high chat which can include polls questions etc., meetings initiation and joining is easy and time saving,

What do you dislike?

nothing more beyond connections challenges which affects the interaction negatively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make meetings simple, affordable, and reliable with GlobalMeet. GlobalMeet provide all the solutions to meetings that aren't effective and efficient. try it and feel it!

GlobalMeet has enabled us achieve the following; reduced costs of meetings, protect the information and data through password policy, enhanced collaborations in the business organizations, workers have installed GlobalMeet app on their mobile phones, scheduling of meetings is more easier and effective, enhanced decision making through regular engagements, reduced paperwork as members can easily find their information on a central storage site, information sharing is simpler and faster, the admin management of the meetings has been simple with tools like mute. etc

GlobalMeet review by brian k.
brian k.

"Making meetings meet need with Global Meet. "

What do you like best?

What can I say, Global meet is just amazing; it's nature to host over 100 people on a single call is a unique feature. Ability to make both audio and video conferences, audio design that allows muting when need arise, capable of making an international call with quality, integrating users is simple than ever, scream sharing attractive themes, ease to use, and not forgetting it is pocket friendly to any king of business.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy everything in Global Meet, however, technical Connections challenges has sometimes compromised the operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conduct Meetings domestic and internationally with Global Meet, and enjoy fast, efficient and effective services. Subscribe to the Trend(GlobalMeet) and lead the leaders.

Global Meet has picked our business from Hell to Glory within the few months of use. Our enjoy the ease of linking business patners and the customers, decisions are made after proper negotiations, helped in enhancing workers motivation and satisfaction as they are able to chat and give their views, the company reputation has increased as the business is able to interact globally, the experiance is excellent.

GlobalMeet review by Víctor Nicolas N.
Víctor Nicolas N.

"A few experience in Globalmeet"

What do you like best?

distribuyen de buena manera la reunión de usuarios. El sistema se integra bien con nuestro sistema de Outlook y permite distribuciones de reuniones fáciles.

GlobalMeet es bueno para proporcionar una forma fácil de grabar reuniones web. La característica funciona bien y es fácil de descargar.

What do you dislike?

GlobalMeet como sistema parece faltar en algunas áreas. En particular, me gustaría que hubiera una mejor manera de rastrear a los asistentes a la reunión. Hay un correo electrónico que sale después de la reunión de los asistentes, pero a menudo esta lista está incompleta o no es un reflejo preciso de los asistentes.

GlobalMeet a usualmente no funciona cuando lo necesitamos. A pesar de que tengo la aplicación instalada en mi computadora, cada que intento acercarme a una reunión funciona solo la mitad del tiempo. Otras veces irá directamente a la versión web aunque tenga la aplicación.

GlobalMeet no es muy fácil de usar. Es algo tediosa y no hace que la vida del presentador o "anfitrión" sea sencilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Configurar con anticipación los participantes del meeting, y asegurase de no sufrir cambios a posteriori, ya que el desarrollo de la misma aun no esta tan avanzada para permitir estas modificaciones de manera ligera en tiempo real

Utilizamos Globalmeet para compartir los datos del ultimo mes en tiempo y también para mostrar algunos posibles cambios sobre el manejo en la contabilidad de la compañía con la ayuda de las opciones de pantalla compartida.

Aunque tuvimos problemas al iniciar la conferencia por las respuesta de los otros participantes de la llamada de conferencia.

GlobalMeet review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"THE tool for communication"

What do you like best?

Global meet provides web recording which is available for downloading later, a plus just in case you miss anything. Its integration to outlook is really great and provides solutions when it comes to calendar appointments and adding people to the meeting. The ability of global meet to connect both domestic and international calls makes it easy for one to be in the meeting regardless of if you're traveling or where you're located.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, global meet is not really user-friendly. Its unavailability in mobile devices really is a downside. also, the recording only lasts for 90 days which takes a tow on future references.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great communication tool for business awareness.

GlobalMeet has done a solid for my team. participants from Russia, Asia, America, and Africa have been able to enroll in my programme. in it we've come with better solutions for writing styles and teaching literature.

GlobalMeet review by Josh V.
Josh V.

"A simple conferencing solution, with some downsides for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

It's relatively simple to use, and it has a desktop app to facilitate starting or joining meetings, and ReadyTalk will call you so you never need to dial the phone. Sharing a screen or an application is intuitive. For viewing a screen-share, all someone needs is a browser.

What do you dislike?

People from the outside the company can't always present or share their screen, as they need to install the plugin. Someone can't share their screen without making them a co-presenter, which gives them host-like access. Only presenters can see who is on a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if it's important for others outside your company to present or share their screens.

We are a company with multiple offices and remote workers, and we need to collaborate. We also have a need to present to our clients, as well as to allow clients to share their screens to present or for technical troubleshooting.

GlobalMeet review by Manuel S.
Manuel S.

"It is a wonderful tool for managing files at work."

What do you like best?

I really like this tool because it allows to establish online connections without complications, it is very flexible and easy to use, I love the ability to organize documents and tasks reliably, its interface and the support of this application is indisputable, super Great.

What do you dislike?

It may be that while sharing several documents is a bit slow, but in fact so far I find an excellent application that has been satisfying all the needs that have been presented on the page, I think it maintains a very good sopore and its tutorials are great. help.

It allowed in a reliable, fast and easy way the storage of trustworthy documents of the page, saving time to be able to establish a virtual meeting with the team in real time in a clear and smooth way without complications allowing the exchange of ideas for the development of the project

GlobalMeet review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Nice intuitive audio features"

What do you like best?

I like that connecting audio, muting, sharing my screen, and recording the meeting are simple "dummy proof" buttons in a menu at the bottom of the screen. I really like that this runs on HTML 5 instead of Flash. I've never had any problems with audio quality, I connect via phone or computer

What do you dislike?

Initially, there was not an option to record but recently recording has been added. This makes it everything that I need for my meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are doing a lot of development on their audio software, I am very happy with how intuitive and easy to use this product is

I often need to talk with multiple customers at once, this is a simple audio solution to host all of my meetings

GlobalMeet review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Tolerable webinar platform which has to be improved"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the fact that Ready Talk app allows me to keep up with work even in a places where I can't use computer. It works great on my iPhone, screen looks clear and I really like the screen sharing features. What I like is the Outlook plug-in- it allows me to add very easily meeting information to my invites. In my company I'm responsible for moderating a weekly webinar and thanks to the Outlook plug-in I don't have to enter a moderator passcode to start the meeting, what saves my time. I like that it runs on Windows XP- which are we using in the Ukrain.

What do you dislike?

So it begins- It lacks breakout rooms, It makes me angry that the host has to take many steps to login and start the conference. I think the worst features of the application are no authentication, I don't like the sharing an attendee screen I felt like a co-presenter, I think that sharing your desktop should be done specific to application. Me as an end user can say that is not easy to view button. I don't like the pricing- almost 60$ per month for up to 100 participants- that's horrendous!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it

For web conferencing, I realized that as a presenter I can prepare your meeting well before it takes place and even run through it! .I realized that phone logins always work.

GlobalMeet review by Nick N.
Nick N.

"My great adventure when using globalmeet in our organization."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Globalmeet is that its very useful when conducting trainings,meetings and screensharing thus becoming very helpful to our organization.Again,it integrates well with our outlook systems thus allow easy meeting distribution.Additionally,the customers support is of top notch hence we get instant feedbacks when experiencing any issue with this software.Its also a software that is eady to use thus its very users friendly.

What do you dislike?

Although I like everything about this software,the only issue I have with it is that it tends to lag when presenting a meeting or when sharing my presentations through screen sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% for purposes of conducting meetings,training and screen sharing hence they should not hesitate giving it a trial.

It has become a powerful tool for conducting meetings and trainings withing our workplace.

Its cost saving.

Increases productivity.

GlobalMeet review by Kayla E.
Kayla E.

"Usefull in the long run"

What do you like best?

The pricing was decent and you have different options for your account. Though i wouldn't recommend for first time users that have never used this type of platform before as it might be more confusing than helpful to some.

What do you dislike?

Did not like the app at all, to me its to dull, not enough resources. Im still not used to it, nor do i think ill be continuing to use the app as of now. Theirs some much needed improvements in my opinion in order for it to be better operating for myself to continue using.

The starting process and viewing process was easy for other to complete with out having to many difficulties, though there were a little more than i expected to get everything up and going for everyone else involved.

GlobalMeet review by Chintan G.
Chintan G.

"Good software for scheduling weekly online meeting"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about GlobalMeet is the ability to share a link that can be shared with participants for joining.

What do you dislike?

There is an audio notification "You are on Mute/ You are no longer on Mute" when you click on Mute/Unmute button during an active call. There is no way disable this notification sound. This when occurs blocks the sound of the actual conversation. This feature is not at all useful and should be removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an .exe file for windows OS which create desktop shortcut automatically. Also remove the audio notification for going Mute/Unmute.

We have scheduled weekly meeting using GlobalMeet with our team members who are at a remote location. GlobalMeet has been really useful for sharing screen and communication work progress on weekly basis.

GlobalMeet review by 梅 .
梅 .

"GlobalMeet is Great and I hope you can try it"

What do you like best?

I think it is easy to use you just dial-in with your 800 number, enter a passcode or host-code and you are connected to your conference call.It also allows you to record meetings and provides a link to the recording you can send to other attendees that may have missed the meeting. This is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

An easy guest login for someone whose never used it before. Sometimes I have users that are not sure what to click on and I have to walk them through it manually.More than that,Sometimes the speed of the webinar from the other parties seem to lag.

I use globalmeet to help me manage my meeting just as simple as a click.It benifit a lot because it save me much time and money to manage my schedule

GlobalMeet review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"Better communication with audio and video conferencing "

What do you like best?

Its easy to access it anywhere on your phone or a desktop.

The quality of videos and,audios is quite high .

You can start a meeting via web conferencing and engage everyone intended .

Enables you to communicate with parties of the same industry anywhere in the world without having to move .

What do you dislike?

Call rates in some countries us quite high .

You gave to keep on muting and unmuting in order to target the required group .

Recommendations to others considering the product

For high quality video and audio conferencing global meet has you covered ,its also and advantage for team work and can be done internationally .

Made communicatin easier and fun ,saves time to move from place to place and has ensured team work which makes work easier.

GlobalMeet review by John M.
John M.

"One of the best web conferencing service."

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and has a clean interface that makes it sple to enter,run and participate in meetings.

Its also used for conference calling solutions .

Its an easier and better way to share presentations and collaborate on large groups.

What do you dislike?

Lacks breakout rooms hence one takes many steps to login and start a conference.

Connectivity is also an issue with these software leading to droppings from meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend them to do more research on these software to see if it will meet their need at their workstations.Its also easy to use hence they should consider it.

Its possible to conduct meetings with a large number of people that are both on and off site.

Has been useful in sharing of screen and communication of work progress on weekly basis

GlobalMeet review by Nancy w.
Nancy w.

"Reliable communication software for audio and video conferencing for businesses."

What do you like best?

Its quality for audio conferencing is epic ,high and reliable .

Its a great way for meeting you just connect cellphones or desktops and access each other .

Through such connection its easy to start a conferences.

One can communicate with people from other states companies there is no distance limit.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the call rates are high especially international or to other countries.

People may listen to your conversations so its always important to ensure you use the mute and unmute features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In an organisation intentions for audio calls global meet ensures these needs are met so its the best

Team work has been ensured by ensuring our communication is achieved to all despite the location and ensure business task performed.

GlobalMeet review by Jacobo G.
Jacobo G.

"It is an excellent tool to establish a long distance video call."

What do you like best?

175/5000

Its great accessibility, interface and ease of use. Your ability to record a videocourse meeting and maintain a backup quickly and easily is great.

What do you dislike?

On some occasions if a good connection is established the reproduction of the videos when making a call is somewhat slow.

It allowed the exchange of ideas through a video call meeting to extend the distance for the development of new projects within the branch in a clear and safe way without interruptions.

GlobalMeet review by Hobson L.
Hobson L.

"Has its Ups and Downs but Works Well"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. I've had issues with some other products we have implemented here.

What do you dislike?

n/a. There are probable areas for improvement but compared to the competition, it far exceeds my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When compared to other products, Ready Talk seems to be the easiest to use. It can be cumbersome to wait for you own access code to be sent, but for users, the fact that it lets you into a holding area while waiting for the chairperson to log on is great. I have used TC programs in the past that will only let you on a call after the chairperson has logged on.

We are solving the business world-old problem of how to contact peers and outside vendors in an easy fashion. At our company, we have more than 6k employees and work with countless vendors and this makes conference calls easy.

GlobalMeet review by User in Computer Software

"Caused an internal uproar"

What do you like best?

The best feature about GlobalMeet is that it can dial an extension to call you into a meeting and it has a pretty straightforward Outlook integration. But otherwise, it caused a near-universal uproar when we switched from GoToMeeting to GlobalMeet.

What do you dislike?

Across the board, our users struggled with connectivity issues--frequently dropping from meetings or failing to connect. Screensharing became a nightmare because it requires you to download and install local agents and extensions and then keep them up to date on top of that. I've also found that GlobalMeet has more lag than other meeting apps I've used--so we frequently end up with people talking over or awkward pauses. The mobile app is absolutely broken--for some reason there are 3 different versions? Hosting a meeting from the iPhone is a real struggle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a terrible meeting application as long as you don't need to screen share or carry out a natural, organic conversation.

Honestly, I think we created more business problems than we solved. We did at least realize across our internal departments that we all had something in common to complain about, which built some camaraderie at least.

GlobalMeet review by User

"Try out GlobalMeet,Simple and best online conferencing software ."

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use even to a new user it does not require any training,and it has a friendly interface that make it easy to schedule and conduct meeting conference and training online.

Ability to record meeting and maintain back up quickly and easily is really amazing.

Audio and video quality is excellent and also am in love with great feature of audio like recording options and muting

Support large meetings and conferences no matter where there are in the world and allow communication and collaboration with huge dispersed people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing ,i enjoy everything with GlobalMeet,only that it require one to have a good and strong connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GlobalMeet is a great software for both audio and video conferencing ,i recommend 100% anyone to try it out

In our company this software is a powerful tool that we use to conduct meetings,conferences ,training and interviews online thus it has really helped us to save a lot of money that we were using before for travelling and also offer a space for increasing our productivity and creating a good relationship with our clients and colleagues since collaboration is easy and fast

GlobalMeet review by User

"An excellent conference online tool for business communication,GlobalMeet."

What do you like best?

What i like most about this tool is it's simplicity,it is easy to schedule and conduct meetings and conferences online with GlobalMeet.

Support large meetings and events no matter how far they are and also allow communication with huge dispersed groups.

Has a high quality of video and audio calls and also has a feature of file sharing capabilities.

Has a recording feature that is useful as one can play back information from meetings,am very amaze with this feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing,am very happy to use this tool at my work only that it require a good connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend use of GlobalMeet tool 100% as it is a great tool for online conferencing

In our company we have really benefited using this tool as we are able to hold meetings and conferences easy and efficiently with our clients and colleagues who are far away,and also conducting training at our workplace.

GlobalMeet review by User in Computer Software

"Mostly very useful and intuitive ..."

What do you like best?

I like best that I can delegate my meeting to my employees so that we can facilitate each other's meetings when sick and on vacation without sending new invites out to all participants. Being able to tie the web with your phone for better quality. Utilizing mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

I was so happy to see the addition of webcams where we see everyone but what I really want is to see everyone visually and to be able to share a screen from a document at the same time. Also, this feature isn't in the mobile devices yet. We do have times where the quality is quite bad. This is fairly low percentage over the year. Where people are unable to join and unable to hear people well who have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really like that this product can be used by Mac; Windows and mobile devices making it very portable and easy to implement. The quality of screen share is great. The ability to chat during the call is easy as well.

Virtual Teams facilitating meetings, collaboration across long distances. Being able to see the same page easily know if someone is engaged.

GlobalMeet review by Helene C.
Helene C.

"Not so great for casual use - delayed joining times and software requirements"

What do you like best?

Simple to use once it's set up, but requires more to get it set up vs it's rivals. It's good if you only want one person to have control and you're not bothered about video of presenters/participants showing

What do you dislike?

When trying to bring others together for a meeting outside your org, it always seems to require software to be installed. Also, it's not as good as competitor products when it comes to collaborative screen sharing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider carefully how important the following are to your organization:

1) Having participants collaborate / share their screens and/or have the ability to take control

2) How much software installation may delay joining times

3) The default to no webcam

We used GlobalMeet in the past as our primary web conference tool, but the cost and functionality were superseded by another company

GlobalMeet review by Kayla M.
Kayla M.

"Ready Talk is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I like that ReadyTalk can be used for both simple phone conferences to teleconferencing with the presenting tool. It is a great multitasking tool. Easy to access from both desktop apps, and the web for the presenting features.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lag that comes with the presenting tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ReadyTalk to companies that regularly conduct large meetings and have employees who work offsite/from home on a regularly basis.

We are solving business problems related to employees that regularly work remotely and have realized benefits in being able to conduct meetings with a large number of people that are both on and off site.

GlobalMeet review by Fouad R.
Fouad R.

"It is ideal for establishing long distance communication."

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to email discussions and documents online, it is a very useful tool, simplicity and ease of use are excellent, it is very good to maintain the organization of tasks and documents, its interface and the speed to scheduling a meeting is great.

What do you dislike?

So far, it satisfies all my needs within the team, there is really nothing that I do not like so far. They have tutorials and excellent customer service and are very accessible when using them.

Permiso de manera rápida y segura para establecer una reunión virtual con el equipo de trabajo para el intercambio de archivos administrativos confidenciales sin interrupciones.

GlobalMeet review by Chhaya S.
Chhaya S.

"Really nice experience using iMeet."

What do you like best?

Being ready to think about this as another gathering room gives me the capacity to really expand our meeting space size. The establishment of the room is rapid, and the intuitiveness is useful. File sharing is simple and has a conventional record size greatest to permit imparting to members. The simplicity to get rapidly setup and the basic procedure to getting a call setup. Best in business perspectives to mail and use.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything specifically that I hate. Constant overhauls and dropping of the association If you take a gander at the "boundless" sound arrangement points of interest, the terms really express that there is an utmost of 10,000 minutes for each month that are incorporated into the arrangement. Inability to track by at least telephone number who is bringing in obscure.

Being ready to see each other alongside white boarding and the majority of alternate components is an awesome resource. This runs similarly too with clients and sellers while examining cash or touchy subjects. You get the opportunity to comprehend your groups identity somewhat better as you can get on mockery when you can see a man talking much less demanding than in a visit. I've gone to one of our online classes as a client and it was exceptionally easy to use. It's superb to have an open door for him to impart our business results to everybody so we're keeping up consistency and making a positive correspondences stream.

GlobalMeet review by Lisa D.
Lisa D.

"Decent Conferencing Software"

What do you like best?

I most like the Outlook plug-in so that I can add meeting information to my invites in just a click or two. It's also very easy to launch your meeting from the information provided via the plug-in. When you do launch from the plug-in, you do not have to enter a moderator passcode to start the meeting, which is great as it reduces the number of passwords/numbers/codes one has to remember or have available at all times.

What do you dislike?

I feel there are too many steps when attempting to launch a meeting outside of the Outlook plug-in and "call me" feature. Whenever I go to launch a meeting outside of the single-click plug-in, I have to have not just my meeting passcode but also my moderator passcode handy at all times, and I just don't have all of those numbers with me all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look into how to use the Outlook (or other calendar) plug-in as this plug-in can greatly reduce the amount of effort it takes to create and launch meetings.

ReadyTalk allows us to hold web and phone conferences to which people can dial in from any location. It is more reliable than our other conferencing software (Skype for Business). We have multiple offices dispersed over multiple geographic locations (including overseas), so conferencing software that allows us to meet and share information while in different locations is extremely important to our collaborative process.

"ReadyTalk"

What do you like best?

I like that I can mute/unmute participants and that screen sharing is easy. I also like that participants are not announced when they join a call. I've used some services that do that and I find it disruptive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you're on a call and it goes over time, that participants for the next call can join and listen in as you're wrapping up. Yes, I get that time management falls on the user when there are back-to-back calls, but there are times where it would be a nice safety net.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you/your customers don't have Java, download or security restrictions. This software requires users to download a plugin to use and this can sometimes be an issue.

We're able to do a screen share fairly easily with ReadyTalk. I don't have a way to quantify that success at this time.

GlobalMeet review by Anders V.
Anders V.

"iMeet: an all in one tool for communication"

What do you like best?

iMeet is the only software in the communication world where it provides all tools of communication like, chatting, audio calls, video calls, screen sharing, web conferencing and more under one roof. I introduced it in my outsourcing company and communication is fun now!!! The best part I like about the product is, I can hold video conference with my different employees around the world at a same time. It’s really feel like we all are in the same room. The video quality is HD and the sound is excellent too. iMeet enhances collaboration more effectively and efficiently. It also allows to share information, links and files within a blinks of eyes. It can be used in smart phones, laptops, tabs, computers or any other devices that can be connected to internet. Interestingly, one needs not to remember phone number or password. He/she just need to give a click and iMeet will call his/her phone number or computer. It is a cloud based service and acceptable to any browser. I really rely on iMeet.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much I dislike about iMeet. The audio quality is excellent yet sometimes disruptive. I’m eagerly waiting for some upgrade of the features in near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iMeet is a handy tool for conferencing and collaborate communication. It is easy and user friendly. Some may find difficulties in installation but it’s never an uphill task. Though the software is a bit expensive yet you can go for the thirty days trial to evaluate your benefits using this product.

The communication is faster and easier than ever with iMeet. I can simultaneously take business decisions talking to my employees and customers around the globe. I also don’t have the need to use other tools for communicating with them. It’s an all in one choice for my organization.

GlobalMeet review by Sam J.
Sam J.

"iMeet: Multi Client Conferencing"

What do you like best?

As an user what I exceptionally liked about iMeet was that it was an elegant browser based Interface. I could make multi-client video chats. And most importantly, the URL could be customized.

I have been using it for quite a few time and i am loving it. The setup was very simple and user friendly. iMeet gets the setup right. I also get call-in numbers from iMeet.

From the information of my account, the site adjusted the time, date and weather forecast.

What do you dislike?

The most disliking feature was iMeet was expensive. Moreover, adding an image is the least intelligent part of the process.

The poor audio and video conferencing performance is an annoying thing about iMeet. There was no scope for screen sharing.

iMeet does have no mobile support which is surprisingly unfriendly. The online storage was very limited, especially considering the price it asks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The idea of a browser-based personal meeting with audio and video conferencing is a good one. Unfortunately, iMeet doesn't even meet its own vision. So, as a user,I will not recommend iMeet,

iMeet is an audio and video conferencing solution that offers the tools for communication and collaboration. It offers chat with contacts, voice and video calls, share information quickly.

GlobalMeet review by Michele S.
Michele S.

"Global Meet has some flaws."

What do you like best?

It is easy to attend a meeting using this application - invites and sign in are easy. I also like that you can use PP, slides, photos, and that you can speak as well as use text to communicate.

What do you dislike?

The main issue I have with Global Meet is that even when the meeting is muted by the facilitator sounds and conversations from participants still come through. It is confusing to me why this feature does not work. The muted announcement even comes across the features but it never seems to actually mute. And although participants are asked to mute their phones this often is not successful, especially with a large group meeting.

Webinars using GlobalMeet are great! It is a great way to bring together a large group of people to receive information in multiple forms (document share, PP presentation, notes, and text and voice interaction).

GlobalMeet review by Caroline M.
Caroline M.

"Globalmeet is my go-solution when conducting meetings and trainings."

What do you like best?

I love the way its easy to facillitate virtual meetings and conference calls with globalmeet.

I like the audio features of globalmeet like muting and recording options

Its easy to upload files and share them instantly with globalmeet.

Has a high class customers support team.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this software is that it has more robust features.

Again I experience issues when connecting to this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a must to use software hence I strongly recommend it to any organization.

Conducting meeting snd screen sharing helps to reduce the overall overhead costs of travelling and time.

Its easy to share files with colleagues.

GlobalMeet review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"GlobalMeet provides consistently clear and professional conferencing"

What do you like best?

Consistent dial-in and conference lines instead of these changing for each call you set up. Consistency makes the information easy to remember and quick to add to meeting invites. Post-conference recap emails help you collect data on who attended, how long they were dialed-in, and their phone # in case you need to reach out to them again for follow-up. Audio quality is excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is a cost for the conferencing services unlike competitors like Join.me, Skype, or FreeConferenceCall.com which have free options. However, you pay for what you get and the audio/connection quality can and has been an issue for us with other vendors. Connection speeds can be an issue at times but I can't confirm whether those are issues with GlobalMeet or our own connection through an external ISP.

Reliable conferencing with excellent audio/video quality and without the need to install any special software. We've never run into any need to "troubleshoot" with a user why their connection was bad or why they couldn't get setup using the software. It's always worked intuitively for new attendees. This has helped us run efficient meetings that are on-time.

GlobalMeet review by Sergio D.
Sergio D.

"It is an excellent application, ideal for managing files at work without inconveniences."

What do you like best?

It is a super good application with a very clean interface of easy access, I love its ability to maintain the orgonization of tasks and documents in a fast and simple way, without complications.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have nothing negative to add, during the experience with this application I have satisfied all the needs that have arisen in the development of the activities.

It allowed in a simple way to establish a virtual meeting with the entire work team by accessing the exchange of ideas and updates of planned and finalized projects in the branch quickly and without wasting time.

GlobalMeet review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"Fantastic product! highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this product. I am able to schedule meetings, send out updates to meetings, one-click login for guests, no plug-in needed to join the meeting and ability to record webinars. I highly recommend this web sharing program.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I wish was easier is that when the presenter is presenting their screen they are not able to view the attendee list. I wish this was one thing that could change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am able to train others and record webinars to share with invited guests that missed the meeting. I like this feature.

GlobalMeet review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"It's fine, but we're ready to switch!"

What do you like best?

My company hosts our webinars on ReadyTalk. The process of getting started is easy - setting up meetings, etc.

What do you dislike?

The sign-up form is ugly (no offense) and we've had issues with time zones. When we're finished recording videos the audio is always choppy, and video is quite laggy. We're ready to switch hosts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fine for getting started, but there are other better options if you want lots of control over design and quality. Easy to outgrow.

ReadyTalk was a good starter host for our webinars but we've outgrown it.

GlobalMeet review by Kate J.
Kate J.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with Global Meet and the ability to have recorded calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lag time when on speaker with multiple people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth trying GlobalMeet. Since it's so user friendly, there's no confusion when logging in that could waste valuable time.

Communication and collaboration! We've discovered more benefits of talking through our projects instead of firing off emails where tone and content could be misunderstood.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Above average platform that works through kinks"

What do you like best?

I love the Outlook integration as well as the "call me feature" the most. I like that there is a separate call in number when I only need a conference call, but that it is mostly a webinar platform.

What do you dislike?

I tend to have a lot of technical difficulties and have issues with users accessing. It seems easy, but when a new user accesses a meeting it asks them to download the "app", which isn't needed. Also, when a new user is set up with an account, the "welcome email" doesn't properly explain what they need to do. This is really small, but when you mute people on the lines you hear "this user is now muted", and sometimes miss important parts of the call. It's more annoying that anything else.

I love the ability to schedule meetings in advance, or do them on the fly.

GlobalMeet review by Lyla R.
Lyla R.

"Mediocre and outdated webinar software"

What do you like best?

The ability to update and add slides without sharing your screen, similar to on24.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Hubspot was minimal and required a ton of set up. The interface was horrible and required a ton of internal training for our users. I also had a lot of issues with billing, we kept getting small charges each month for random things and I had to follow up. It was very frustrating over all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to be the only one using the software, then I think it's perfectly fine for small level webinar production. For our users and webinar attendees, it wasn't a good fit.

We needed a webinar software at the time that integrated with hubspot. I inherited it but replaced it with Zoom.

GlobalMeet review by Pablo R.
Pablo R.

"Excellent tool to make call conference"

What do you like best?

i use with some frecuency all days. It is very easy and simple to use. we have 2 ways to use, by app desktop or just by phone directly.

you can join only the a phone number by country and passcode. the phone number can be free or not, you choice

and you can share screen and save the conversation by app desktop.

with some frecuency have updates.

What do you dislike?

in same case the conversation have some noise but we suppose could be a problem with the network. may be improve the quality phone calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i love Global Meet

We resolve the main problem that we had, make call conference in the all world.

and for some case we can use save the conversation when is a learning.

GlobalMeet review by Karen G.
Karen G.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

From creating a calendar appointment using the GlobalMeet toolbar in Outlook, to starting your meeting from the Outlook toolbar, to managing your meeting using PGI Global Meet... It doesn't get much easier. Sharing your screen, muting noisy callers, tracking who's joined your call... all are simply done within the GlobalMeet application.

What do you dislike?

Still an issue as of 7/13/2016...

There have been two things I've disliked about the program... First is the ability to see whose phone needs to be muted. Granted the caller does get highlighted, but if the noise is brief, it's hard to scroll down quick enough to get to them. I wish when there was someone speaking or making some other noise, that their name/number would pop up to the top of the list and remain there for a short time.

Second, is the reporting. The downloads of the files require too much editing to be able to work with them and merge them in to other excel spreadsheets. I'm still trying to get many who call in to web training to use the feature where the program calls them... but many don't, and the reports show them as two callers/attendees. Not fun to try to sort through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out. It really is simple to use and dependable

We use PGI as a source for doing audio and web training for our sales field. The group likes it when it's interactive and they can see the navigation in real time.

GlobalMeet review by Megan B.
Megan B.

"Seemless Billing, great quality."

What do you like best?

Good old-fashioned call card or advanced new technology. For my office it is a good fit as we have many who do not understand the newest tech and would rather just do a dial in the old way. This service provided both options.

What do you dislike?

This is not a jab a Global Meet but rather the office I work with, we were always just using the Pay as you go feature which meet our needs but I think that the unlimited web would work better for us on a whole. Because they do not want to commit to the Unlimited Web, our bills for Pay as you go sometimes can be upwards of $200 a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an office that has a mix of users with different technology comfort levels, I would highly recommend Global Meet, or if you use any of PGi services. They are great to deal with and can be very helpful and billing is breeze. I only wish I had been a user of the unlimited web and not the Pay as you Go. I think we would have benefited more from that.

I actually prefer global meet as it was easy for the entire office to use. We have since switched to Skype and with the difference in technology users in our office....well....it can create alot of confusion and unease with using. Global Meet provided no confusion to the array in our office.

GlobalMeet review by Paktra K.
Paktra K.

"Great tool for collaboration and troubleshooting. "

What do you like best?

I like that it's integrated with outlook. I can easily schedule meetings with the globalmeet toolbar. I like that you can do webcam, screen sharing, or just audio/calls with it.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative feedback or faults for globalmeet at the moment.

I would say it helps bridge the distance. Instead of taking the time to go over to another coworker that is having problem on the other floor or building, we can work together through screen sharing. And so this makes our work more efficient.

GlobalMeet review by Jovanni M.
Jovanni M.

"GlobalMeet is a tremendous software we will continue to use it "

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet is one great product and software, the best thing about it is when I am having deal closing meetings three or more companies we all can be on the video conference at the same time, Makes us feel as if we are with each other. That personal feel nothing can beat that.

What do you dislike?

If I were to dislike anything concerning GlobalMeet, It most likely would not be the service so in other words I do not have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get with the new way of meeting

We are closing more deals with this software

GlobalMeet review by Kester F.
Kester F.

"My Globalmeet experience"

What do you like best?

Integration with Outlook for scheduling and auto populating invites with dialling details for participants though sadly not well supported on Outlook 2016 from office 365.

Scheduling and usage on demand.

Ability to split audio and web conferences to save costs but easy to combine the two also.

Ability to use the platform on a mobile phone

Ability to seamlessly transfer one's usage whilst on a live meeting over to a computer

What do you dislike?

Sadly GlobalMeet platform is not very stable. On audio conferences myself and participants get kicked out frequently. On web conferences I also get kicked out very frequently which means that if I'm the host of one else gets kicked out also and so the ability to use the option to close the meeting when the host leaves is useless.

I switched from using Globalmeet VoIP to standard Skype VoIP and since I have done that I have not had a single audio called dropping. Whereas using Globalmeet VoIP I would get kicked at least twice on a call lasting half an hour every time.

This really spoils what is otherwise a very good alternative to Cisco's WebEx platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a rock solid Internet pipe as this software is woefully unforgiving to any minor fluctuation Internet bandwidth usually disconnecting the participant entirely the drop of a hat as opposed to perhaps not being held here for a few seconds and then Internet bandwidth coming back up.

I know that many of my colleagues struggled to use this on a Mac so better to use a PC. Usage on an android phone is okay to but again requires a solid Internet connection.

Collaboration with colleagues by phone or web conferences.

Presenting ideas and status to management and clients.

GlobalMeet review by Islam E.
Islam E.

"ReadyTalk is the best for long distance communications and meetings "

What do you like best?

I like many of ReadyTalk's features but one thing in particular that I really like about this program is that it allows us to communicate with someone across the globe effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that the layout of the program seems difficult to navigate for our older employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend ReadyTalk to anyone who is ready to communicate with people around the world effortlessly.

ReadyTalk allows us tp solve many of our business problems by cutting our travel costs down to a minimum. Since we do not need to physically meet with clients anymore because we can just utilize ReadyTalk we save tons of money on transportation.

GlobalMeet review by Elise W.
Elise W.

"Great tool for net conferences and webinars."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the mobile app with ready talk. It works great on my iPhone and iPad. The app allowed me to keep up with work during a 3 week camping trip. The picture is clear and I like the screen sharing features.

What do you dislike?

It can time out quickly if you are trying to navigate multiple screens at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app, it is fantastic.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a problem, but we don't all work in the office but readytalk allows us to "meet" all over the world.

Learn more about GlobalMeet

GlobalMeet Videos

Learning about GlobalMeet?

* We monitor all GlobalMeet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.