Dialpad UberConference Reviews & Product Details

Dialpad UberConference Overview

What is Dialpad UberConference?

NO PINS. NO DOWNLOADS. NO PROBLEM. UberConference changed online meetings forever by killing PINs and making it simple for people to join. With powerful call controls, seamless screen sharing, and HD calls, it’s easier than ever to stay connected no matter where work finds you.

Dialpad UberConference Details

Free conference calls with a visual interface. See who's on the call, see who's talking, and more...and FREE

Unlike other competitors, UberConference makes collaboration simple and effortless. With no downloads or PINs required, an intuitive interface, reliable call quality and international access, colleagues can connect with one click no matter where work takes them.

Dialpad
2011
San Francisco, CA
@DialpadHQ

Dialpad UberConference Videos

Dialpad UberConference Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Dialpad UberConference community
Have you used Dialpad UberConference before?

Dialpad UberConference Reviews

Showing 1,897 Dialpad UberConference reviews
Showing 1,897 reviews
Already have Dialpad UberConference?
Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

What makes it really great about UberConference is that no downloads or pins are needed to use the software, they are really rich in features providing me with transcriptions, conference analytics, custom hold music, document management and much more. The interface of the application is really intuitive and simple to navigate. It integrates with third party software and really gives me the advantage of hosting big sessions and inviting participants in matter of seconds. Video and quality rarely goes down and everything is customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The workflow can be a bit tedious at times especially when I need to record a conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now conference online without the worrying for a bad audio and video quality, BlueJeans Meetings makes everything optimized and robust which is a big advantage for me. The customer support is always there to help me when I have a problem and the chat system is very extensive and beautiful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Video and Audio conferencing enabled with Voice Intelligence, which is an innovative and useful feature I liked in UberConference.

2. Audio transcripts are a good source of reference especially while dealing with clients where the native language is not English.

3. Video and Audio conferencing is reliable with interactive UI features and look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1.)The conference room link consists of a user-name, it would be great to see if there could unique ID along with the user name.

2. Sometimes AI-enabled audio transcripts are not exact, there is scope to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1). Audio transcripts helped me solve a lot of communication issues I had during a virtual meeting with clients.

I could see the transcript populated automatically when the speaker starts speaking. it was an amazing feature.

2). Buzzword and Waiting tone are interactive elements present in UI, which makes call waiting not so boring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Dialpad UberConference
Software Developer
What do you like best?

Uber conferecing has Waiting audio Tone and Buzz word game, never seen this in any video conferencing products.

The best featute i liked about uber conference is it has meeting-reminder fuctionality which sends alerts to invites before meeting is started.

A best From Dialpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI, there is scope for improvement in giving best UI expereince and also there is work to be done in enhancing "mute" button functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are mid size company or an startup who are looking for better remote collaboration across team members and also keen on pricing and support, then UberConference should be best for you.

It is best from Dialpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previous to UberConference I was using Zoom which had few challenges.

Now with UberConference we do Team collaboration and interaction with peers in more efficient way.

Town hall with Leadership team and on-boarding new team member to our company, UberConference played a crucial role in this pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

UberConference needs just an email contact information, it's straightforward, and the sound quality is quite good; even for the new attendees, it's easy to share the screen. Apart from the software that has a modern, easy user interface, I'm most delighted that Uber Conference has given me a way to

make a conference with all of my clients without the trouble of asking users to download browser add-ons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The drawback is that its mobile application lacks adaptive features compared to its web application. Also, the pricing plans are higher than other solutions with similar functions in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To sum up, this app is very well designed, and it is, of course, an efficient piece of software designed specifically for audio conferencing and screen sharing. Since, there is no option to have video, which results in an effective high definition, crystal clear voice, and excellent image quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Customer Success and Operations
What do you like best?

It helped us to stay connected with clients during the pandemic and provide a great conference feature.

This application is incredibly easy to navigate through the menus and with great UI.

Robust option to do a video chat or a "share screen" which is what we use it for on a daily basis.

The interface is very user-friendly to use and with a good voice and video quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

lacking the capability to respond to network change.

Sometimes Chrome or Edge browser showing hang after opening the link.

The screen sharing feature is pretty clunky and laggy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great communication channel. Clear lines while talking.

Easy to set up with great UI.

Reliability

Extremely user-friendly.

One-touch mobile dial-in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us in daily Screensharing calls which help our support team to troubleshoot the issues.

Great for webinars and weekly meetings.

Free to use, which is great for our growing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CIO / Lead Developer
What do you like best?

The UX is superb, Business Accounts are both highly affordable and allow for white labeling of your brand.

The service comes complete with all the basic and advanced features you want from a conferencing system, and isn't rife with Chinese Communists, as is Zoom (which for the life of me, made no sense at the advent of Zoom and it being peddled amongst numerous soft-brained organizations). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I rarely choose software to review that isn't worth the energy to even mention therefore the requirement for cons on G2 is usually banal in my opinion. But suffice to say I have nothing bad to say about Uber Conference or I would have done so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the smart phone apps and rickroll your attendees by customizing your hold music with their provided Rick Astley option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uber Conference provides the means to connect with others via traditional phone and internet alike.

It also offers collaboration via screen sharing and offers presentation capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

We needed dial in conferencing with no PIN to support public access, and what we got was so much more with UberConference. Dial in, video, hosting, joining, sharing, monitoring, delegating, recording, analyzing were unbelievably easy and effective. The browser platform made it possible for one person to host two meeting rooms simultaneously which would not have been possible with an app. The price to disable PIN was very reasonable and easy to set up. We are so glad we found UberConference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a typo in my password and got locked out as the password reset did not take effect for a few minutes. Luckily I was able to access in time for my conference. The increased accessibility was a trade off from other products whose security functions were too restrictive for our public access event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Truly must-see functionality. Why haven't I heard of this before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed conferencing channels to host an event with multiple language translations. UberConference Business Plan allowed us to select a local dial in number that callers could join instantly without language prompts that would have created barriers to access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

When I am on video calls I always have the option of screensharing due to which I feel more connected with my team and in one session I easily guide them, as there is no need for them to show up in one particular room for meeting, that was also time consuming. UberConference has saved our energy and time. Further through its Voice intelligence system I am enjoying the searchable transcription of my daily meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I have been using its quality services I am not having any issue with its performance. I really love using its all features and functions. Its mind blowing screen sharing options brings more easiness in my daily work because it enables me to communicate others by showing exact thing in the screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended platform. It is very reasonable in price and available in various plans so that you can select any of them, for your ease. Also it will provide you great features for online web conferencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During its implementation there is no need of PIN, Code or any other complex icons. It is has effective dashboard and all the buttons are present in front so no time is wanted in searching the tools. In addition in any meeting sessions it captures the effective moments based on voice intelligence so that we use them in later sessions, it will be an action list for the future updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to join a room and instantly be connected to my coworkers throughout the United States. I also love that it shows who is speaking and how easy it is to mute yourself. My company doesn't use buzzwords, but we find the buzzword bingo to be cute and fun for those who do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I understand why it was implemented, but the 45 minute time limit differs per person in the room, so some people get kicked out at random times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

UberConference is absolutely worth trying. It should fit the needs for most small to medium sized businesses. We use it for our weekly marketing meetings and have done so for two years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company is small, but we are all working remotely from different states. UberConference allows us to easily commune together virtually and usually without issues. It also sends out the recording of each meeting, so if it is a meeting where many important topics have been discussed, we can easily listen to the recording to refresh ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

UberConference is a great video conferencing tool that I think is very underrated, falling under the ranks of Zoom and Google Hangouts, though, in my opinion, I think that UberConference beats the both of them. In terms of quality of video and audio, I have yet to see better. Its lack of a downloadable software can be either a downside or an upside depending on how your browser runs, personally, I am glad that I do not have to install anything on my computer as it can attract malware. Though it is not a downloaded software, it contains many features that are not present in other in-browser video conferencing tools. I find it very useful that I can send electronic messages to people so that they join the conference, this is something I have not seen in any other video conferencing tool. I also like how it gives full control on scheduling the meeting and monitoring it during the meet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside of UberConference is that due to it's immense features, the ease of use of the web application is significantly lowered. Sometimes, I find it hard to change/set a feature in settings due to just how many toggles and buttons there are on a singular webpage. Apart from that, I have no other issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

UberConference are for those who want more out of a video conferencing tool. It has many features and options. It is also great for people who are afraid of downloading software from the internet as everything is done on the cloud and on the internet. The audio and video are very high quality which fits many people's criteria of an overall good video conferencing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UberConference makes my work life as a teacher much, much easier. Instead of the random audio/video delays, the video and audio are crystal clear. I can communicate with my students and co-workers without missed questions, answers or information in general Due to its constant updates, I am able to avoid issues on the platform that I didn't even know about. These issues if not had it updated, could have affected one of my meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

iOS Developer
What do you like best?

After using Microsoft Teams, We moved to AI-Powered UberConferencing application which is innovative, in saving audio transcripts which is important for "after call" reference, especially when the spoken language is of a different accent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1.There is a scope of improvement in enhancing User Experience for UI and bring in more Video conferencing features.

2. Screen sharing is not that clear and effective rarely, the user has to disconnect and connect to troubleshoot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A reminder sent out for upcoming meetings to every invitee is very much needed.

Waiting Tune for participants is fantastic.

The audio transcripts recording option is an intriguing feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Assurance Manager
What do you like best?

You can see who you dial and also what system you are using on your call , which would be essential if you want someone to access the screen or if the screen wants to be shared.I think it's cool when uber wants to grow certain level for corporations, and that allows us more diversity to choose their platform.I really like thet our private address could not be changes which make it easier for a conference call to be arranged at anytime and with anyone privately time. The main thing with it is that it just works without any fails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes challenging for first few of steps to run and learn the basic steps. The interface is quite basic too, so after you get the next few steps running, it is quite easy adjust to your preferences.Often, when I use chrome browser, there were also bugs with the application which drives me crazy for urgent video call with my teamwork's, I hope those minor updates should be fixed soon, sometimes their customer support is not good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the top choices for conferences there. Try it. this is one of the wonderful tools to engage with customers in multiple ways Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We addressed the problems of operating remotely and digitally organizing gatherings. The advantage was that participants could see each other or have the same call. organizational communication for our partners and community is an important effort. With both, we use uberconference.I could create a personalized URL that helps me to serve many customers without them on the same plateform. After this, instead of being able to get access per month, Yearly plan makes small business users affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Assistant & Operations Associate
What do you like best?

I like that instead of giving out my personal phone number, I can give clients a different dial-in instead. This software helps to mitigate most of the privacy concerns that I have around access to my wireless, cell phone line. I also appreciate the platform's video conferencing and screen sharing abilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unless you manually schedule a meeting for visibility purposes, multiple users on the same conference line will end up in the wrong meeting much like how Zoom operates sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's very easy to use and intuitive. I like that we can use the same number over and over again instead of having to generate a new one each time we have a call or meeting to join. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Part Time Instructor and Course Designer
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. I've had very few situations where clients couldn't join the call. I rarely have to spend conference call time troubleshooting. This makes the process go so much more smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like using the app on my phone. The simplicity of the web version of UberConference is lost in the app. It's not as intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not only do I use it for conference calls with clients and team members, but I also use it to do quick demonstrations and explanations about work. There are some instances where it's important to show a team member how to do something vs. telling them how to do it. UberConference makes it possible to do that quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Retail Manager
What do you like best?

UI is simple and smooth, one can initiate conferencing calls with one click.

Bingo game and customisable call waiting tone along with AI powered capability make uberconferencing standout from others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Signup is possible only from browser, however sign in is accessible at all platforms.

Audio technology should be improved for even more quality feel like Dolby. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bridging gap between team members at time of covid. Uberconference setup was done in seconds!! Replacing desk phone.

We llike tremendous tech support we recieve during any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Lead
What do you like best?

The very best aspect with this software is the unique design of its, it is made by a format we know from the sound conference platform, are able to capture meetings and protect them within the most widely used cd format, MP3. I also love you may plan the platform and a meeting creates a hyperlink on the day and period of the video conference. One more thing I want is that individuals are able to go to the meeting at any time during the conference if access is supplied straight by invitation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the reality that I want to him to provide me a small amount of studying the way to make use of it, therefore I did not realize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service is worthwhile when choosing a program for a conference Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This enables us to speak at a somewhat greater level, because Uberconference presents a far more stylish interface and it is perfect for selected groups, we are able to incorporate commands Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

UberConference has really the most beautiful and intuitive looking app, gives me access of full control over conferences and also the option to record them. You can easily tell which one is talking over the line and there are no interruptions, the quality is excellent which makes my experience great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app is not very customizable so therefore this is a really good chance for UberConference to give out a new feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

UberConference is really flexible and good when it comes to teams required to work remotely and hold their conferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can hold conferences with many participants and I don't have to worry that I can't tell who is talking over the line or interruptions because this is handled very well by UberConference team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior System Engineer