Contalog

4.8

Contalog, a utile app for sales professionals, presents diverse products tidily, manages sales orders and customers efficiently.

Work for Contalog?

Learning about Contalog?

Contalog Reviews

Ask Contalog a Question
Showing 3 Contalog reviews
Jesus M.

"Contalog allows me to have an efficient inventory management"

What do you like best?

For me, Contalog is one of the best applications for sellers with options that include management and order management, digital catalogs and detailed management of customer profiles, inventory management and control, among other advanced options related to the commercial area.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Contalog for several months and it has been one of the best inventory management programs. I liked everything

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Contalog has a very good reputation among users and it is because it is a very useful program for sellers and companies. I assure you.

Contalog has been very useful for me, thanks to this tool I can keep a detailed record of my merchandise inventory and a better handling of my orders.

I like to have a good administration of my business and Contalog has benefited me a lot.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Contalog

"Amazing Product with Fantastic Support"

What do you like best?

Inventory process has always the been a serious task for me, but now Contalog makes handling our inventory much easier. Stock transfers, channel specific stock and bin location helps in finding what's where are adjusting stocks as well.

What do you dislike?

Lack of appointment scheduling system is a minus. Without it, it is hard to schedule follow ups and reschedule delayed appointments.

Contalog gave me a sigh of relief by offering direct order placing facility in the app which was way too convenient for me and my management as well. So no more sitting in front of computers after closing a sale.

What Order Management solution do you use?

II
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Helps a lot with our field sales"

What do you like best?

i) I feed the product details prior to appointments. So I don't fumble for records in the eleventh hour.

ii) Earlier I needed to memorize the product details. But now I am just able retrieve data in seconds from my tablet and explain to my customers.

iii) Carrying important stuff was too tiring. With Contalog I can walk freely with hands in my pockets.

iv) When customers place order, I enter in this app and notifications are instantly sent to my higher officials.

v) I get due credit for my work as it lets our Admin view every individual's sales performance.

As a salesperson it is a revelation to me. I am able to concentrate more on my presentation skills

What do you dislike?

To be honest at the moment I have nothing to say against. I leave that for my boss to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Account sync helps in getting real-time updates on any minor changes made in the sales network be it edits, delete or product upload

Clients can be maintained in different groups based on their regularity in purchase or other criteria like wholesale, retail etc.

Five different levels of order statuses clearly inform about the processing stage in which the order is.

Minimal UI and clear product classification makes it easy to switch between products and navigate around without confusion

Events based orders helps in calculating which event has been profitable and to re-construct sale pitching or strategies

Individual sales performance can be easily calculated by retrieving reports based on orders

Being a salesperson how much ever cautious I have tried to maintain records I failed miserably. I was not able to fathom the reason. Thankfully my sales head decided to go in for a sales based app. It was then I got introduced to Contalog, a digital catalog for Sales. But from my experience, in terms of features I would say it is far more than just a digital catalog.

There are not enough reviews of Contalog for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Webgility Logo
Webgility
Run your online retail company from a single location. Webgility integrates with more than 70 e-commerce channels, platforms, and business systems.
AccountingSuite Logo
AccountingSuite
a powerful, all-in-one business application that combines accounting, order management and inventory into one cloud-driven platform.
SellerCloud Logo
SellerCloud
SellerCloud software integrates with more sales channels than any other provider on the market today and with no per channel fee, your company can maintain the broadest exposure in virtually every leading marketplace.
Acctivate Inventory Software Logo
Acctivate Inventory Software
3.9
Acctivate Inventory Software helps you gain control and visibility across your business and supply chain, while equipping the entire company with advanced CRM & business tools.
Multiorders Logo
Multiorders
5.0
Integrate all sales channels and manage Your orders with Multiorders - multichannel shipping and inventory management software - a perfect workflow optimising solution. Connect all of Your shipping carriers and print labels with just one click, manage pricing and stock levels of all sales channels from the same place.
Skubana Logo
Skubana
Enterprise-grade, ALL-IN-ONE Cloud SaaS Portal empowering e-commerce companies to synchronize, optimize & simplify their business across numerous channels.
Handshake Logo
Handshake
Handshake is a sales order management app for wholesale.
SellerActive Logo
SellerActive
4.0
Seamlessly integrate and manage incoming orders from the world's most popular online marketplaces.
Brightpearl Logo
Brightpearl
Brightpearl is a cloud-based business management application that incorporates inventory, accounting, CRM, POS and ecommerce
TradeGecko Logo
TradeGecko
TradeGecko is a world-class Inventory, Order and Supply Chain Management platform with a comprehensive suite of functionalities – packaged together in an intuitive, cloud-based interface, designed and structured ‘user-first’ from the ground-up. Expertly manage your inventory as you save time, eliminate errors and streamline your sales channels, synchronized across all your stakeholders in real-time.

Learning about Contalog?

* We monitor all Contalog reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.