Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook

Stay focused on your top priorities, and spend less time scheduling meetings and writing emails. BETTER FASTER CLIPBOARD is a Microsoft Outlook Add-In that is incredibly simple to use.

Work for Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook?

Learning about Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook?

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook Reviews

Ask Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook a Question
Showing 22 Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook reviews
Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Yosi M.
Yosi M.

"Excellent application to send my emails faster"

What do you like best?

I like this mail tool a lot because I can have the documents or files that I have recently worked with to send them by mail and I do not have to look for them in the path they are saved, but it helps me to minimize the time in which they are stored. I write my emails.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that everything that is done is stored in the notes and I have no way to place only the ones that interest me. But in spite of that it is very good and it helps me in the writing of my emails and attach the documents faster in the emails

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to all people who need to write their emails more quickly that this application helps in this problem, it is excellent since they can quickly locate the documents they want to send to their clients.

Of course it has helped me so much that the time for writing my emails is minimized since I have my important notes and the documents that I am going to send to my clients on the clipboard.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook
Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Great for increasing email output through pre-drafted and formatted emails"

What do you like best?

I use the Faster Emails and Faster Attachments the most. I can easily send checklists or instructions to our clients creating a better enrollment experience and reduce our time responding to frequently asked questions. It is also good to use for the body of an email and edit accordingly after.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to share clipboards with coworkers. License activation takes a few more steps than normal. This was a good tool and a little on the expensive side. We stopped using it because of both price and the availability of other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to learn and trail. We discontinued using it as we began to use another tool for emailing. I would highly reccomend trialing it to see how much faster it can make your emailing.

I use the clipboard for formatting emails and attachments at a click of a button when prospecting and following up on new sales.

What Other Office solution do you use?

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Aahana S.
Aahana S.

"Best Email Client to Meet Official Needs "

What do you like best?

Outlook is the perfect application I have used. I am using it from last 6 years and find it very user-friendly and interactive. We are using as a default email client in our office. The thing which makes it more popular among other applications is that one can configure other emails IDs with this application and can access those IDs easily. There is different section for each and every option like Gmail and any other mail client. To categorize the emails in different colors is another positive part of this application through which we can easily identify the emails accordingly. This application helps a lot in scheduling meetings, conferences and then contacting and informing the referenced one. There are different options to save an email are given within the email client, and the user can easily do the Follow Ups for a specific email, one can also Flag an important email, etc... This really helped me to coordinate with my Managers and sub-ordinates.

What do you dislike?

Thumbs up for this MS Outlook. No cons for this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not yet. Perfect according to my use.

We can easily schedule and arrange meetings, conferences using the Meeting option given in the application. We can easily send email in groups at one time without any trouble. To Follow up a mail can also be done easily which help us to check our tasks and clients in the right time.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Quickness to select documents to send"

What do you like best?

I really like this application of my Outlook since it allows me to have at hand a popup window with the recent documents that I have worked and to be able to locate everything that needs to be sent through the mail to share with the clients.

What do you dislike?

I think it has nothing negative, only that there is overwritten everything that we have been working on our computer and sometimes is junk and things that do not need to be placed on the clipboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent work tool that facilitates the sending of emails. I highly recommend it since my experience has been very good.

We have improved the speed with which we send a message or email because in the clipboard we have at hand the information of what we have been working to send by email.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Microsoft Outlook has everything a big or small business needs to succeed "

What do you like best?

One thing I do like about Microsoft clipboard is the layout is very precise and on cue readily available,. My business still use Microsoft clipboard amoung other Microsoft tools,

What do you dislike?

I do like Microsoft clipboard Sky Media our company has implemented and collaborated and grown to really like and use the software fully to our customers and our needs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes most likely everyone that try Clipboard will agree they have done a good job

I'd have to say Microsoft clipboard helped us realize that multitasking, they have this feature called share charm and it is just that q team work dedication is just part of a good business the rest is the software we trust and use,

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy to clipboard!"

What do you like best?

I love to use to clip photos and make and create photo collages. I can clipboard photos and drawings. I have used for many years since I was 9 years old. And now I not only use for family but also business use! All my friends, all my family, and also college friends use it too as well! Thanks to my advice they all love it! I can right after using it I start to print my flyers, and brochures and even diplomas!

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to be faster! And sometimes would like copy paste and save all together!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to keep using it! If you especially use it continue to. And if you never tried it you have to try it. It is very easy and simple and helps with personal and business use.

I don't have to use other applications and it is compatible with Microsoft and other applications too.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"I know I speak for my employees when I say Outlook Clipboard made our job a easier"

What do you like best?

I think one of the best things about Outlook clipboard is whereally it's so readily available

What do you dislike?

I like how outlook is on top of every category we still use outlook sevices on a daily basis

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Outlook clipboard amount other great softwares and utilities that can work for you.

We had previously had problems with the software it was a good move for the jobs we do

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Lakshita P.
Lakshita P.

"My views on Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook"

What do you like best?

This application is easy to use and allows me quick access on my pre defined collection(s). So i can use these things again and again without any re-work. My recently used attachments are handy therefore no need to search these items again when i try to re-use these. Easy to create user defined drafts in this application.

What do you dislike?

So far not much to dislike about this application. Its heading in right direction.

Most of the time we used this application to send the resoponse of emails with pre defined drafts, so saved a lot of time to write the contents in emails.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Damini H.
Damini H.

"Easy and quick email compile and re-use drafts"

What do you like best?

This application is easy to use and preety much helpfull to write the email quickly. I can easily access the already used files as this tool stores these items in history. As well as i can create the email templates as per the requirement and can utilize same in my email.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to dislike, its working fine for us.

Increased the productivity during email compilation and improved email response delivery. Easily manged the email templates as per email categories.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"It terms of Efficiency, Clipboard is King "

What do you like best?

Since almost every interaction I have involves VIN or serial numbers, I know that making a single mistake caused by one letter or number being wrong makes a huge difference.

Clipboard takes the risk completely out of the equation.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could copy multiple individual entries and switch between them so I don’t have to do one unit at a time.

Not only are errors dramatically reduced due to memory and input errors being turned into a non-issue, but also allows me to streamline jumping between programs and improve speed.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Clipboard"

What do you like best?

The ease of using this system and how quick it allows me to get my work done without spending hours on an assignment.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit much when there are possibly other alternatives out there.

This application is super simple to use and helps me a lot when it comes to email response. I’m able to respond quicker and set up meetings faster. It makes it Easy to customize as simple or advanced as you’d like. its also so easy to attach the recently used files as an attachment in an email

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Supreet H.
Supreet H.

"review on outlook"

What do you like best?

It has good ui and good for sending mails. with good encryption.

meetings can be booked

What do you dislike?

spelling auto correction is not provided

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes it is highly recommend to send or receive mails for official purpose.

with tha a we arevsending mails and important documents

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Microsoft Clipboard"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to access the clipboard, whether I am posting to it or retrieving from it.

What do you dislike?

there is not anything that I dislike enough to write about

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you look at all the features you can use from clipboard, and utilize as much as possible!

I like how easy it is to send my clipboard to a coworker if needed, so they can utilize what I have been working on if need be.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by Samuel J.
Samuel J.

"Straightforward and easy Feature!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use the clipboard feature for Outlook.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes; the feature is straightforward and easy to use

I mainly use this to copy information in emails from our customers.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User in Computer Software

"Avid Microsoft User - worked in tech and non tech"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of support there is around using this feature - but all microsoft tools, platforms and features.

What do you dislike?

How I use it, it's not really a short cut. If there were better keyboard commands/short cuts I could use that fully utilizes the feature, that would be more helpful. 1-3 key stroke commands.

Sharing tables, infographics, and imagery to others without losing formatting, information, and allowing for SOME changes.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by melissa d.
melissa d.

"Outlook"

What do you like best?

Ease of use within the program. It makes my job so much easier

What do you dislike?

Some weird glitches that need to be worked out

Benefits they help w projects at work

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User in Financial Services

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

The number of things that can be stored from various different places and be readily available to paste in office.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of at the moment that I can say I dislike

Being able to share different ideas, screenshot different issues even sharing steps to fixing an issue in another program

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User

"Very helpful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy do use, very helpful and easy to install.

What do you dislike?

When it crashes i lose most of the items I pinned and it crashes quite often.

using this to pin emails, saves me from losing important emails.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Pretty Easy"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and helps keep files organized.

What do you dislike?

Not enough memory when needing to copy larger files and sometimes data is lost.

Makes it easier to organize and edit files.

"Love Clipboard"

What do you like best?

So easy to copy & paste images into Clipboard

What do you dislike?

When I first started using Clipboard I had issues copying & pasting images but haven’t had issues since then.

N/A

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User

"Easy to maintain and user friendly UI"

What do you like best?

Outlook provides a very convenient way to organise your email inbox

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes get complicated with so many settings

Organising emails and making tracking easier

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Microsoft Outlook"

What do you like best?

That you can check emails send messages there is spam folder

What do you dislike?

You get random spam.messages report spam message

Send an receiving emails

Learning about Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook?

* We monitor all Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.