Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook Reviews & Product Details

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook Overview

What is Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook?

Spend less time in Outlook, and get your job done faster. Better Faster Clipboard is a Microsoft Outlook® Add-In for Windows® that will save you time. Never re-type the same message again. Create a meeting with the click of a button. Stop searching for commonly sent attachments. Get started right away with free email templates & clipart. Faster meetings Faster emails Faster attachments Faster images

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook Details

Stay focused on your top priorities, and spend less time scheduling meetings and writing emails. BETTER FASTER CLIPBOARD is a Microsoft Outlook Add-In that is incredibly simple to use.

Better Faster Solutions
2015
Westerville, OH
@BetterFasterLLC
17 Twitter followers

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook community
Have you used Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook before?

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook Reviews

Showing 24 Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook reviews
Already have Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook?
Payroll Specialist
What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can just copy and paste pretty much anything (text, images, etc.) from clipboard onto another Microsoft Office App. I personally use MS Word and Excel. I found it easy to just copy text from an email and being able to paste it in one of those two apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The storage capacity. I think it should be doubled at a minimum. 24 items is a little low. Especially, when I have to do presentation and need to have more than 24 items (text, graphics, etc.) that I need to store to be able to copy and paste them into PP or MS Word.

Another thing I don't specially like is the shortcut code (Press CTRL+C twice). I have a hard time to press the C key twice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a time saver. Everything seems easier with clipboard. If you can copy and paste, you should be fine. Easier to set up meetings, easier to find attachments/documents. You don't need to be tech savvy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's faster. I spend less time in my Outlook. So, it's a nice time saving tool for me. It's also easier to set up meetings with just one click and easier to find attachments. Plus, there's also templates that you can use and then customize to your liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EW
What do you like best?

I love to use to clip photos and make and create photo collages. I can clipboard photos and drawings. I have used for many years since I was 9 years old. And now I not only use for family but also business use! All my friends, all my family, and also college friends use it too as well! Thanks to my advice they all love it! I can right after using it I start to print my flyers, and brochures and even diplomas! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to be faster! And sometimes would like copy paste and save all together! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to keep using it! If you especially use it continue to. And if you never tried it you have to try it. It is very easy and simple and helps with personal and business use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to use other applications and it is compatible with Microsoft and other applications too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Easy to use and fast, it shows you everything you have copied or cut. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t open it without starting Outlook Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basic copy paste tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It really helps to store graphics and text from anywhere! It becomes handy to use during prepaid business slides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ya, the one thing - some times it doesn’t copy the exact format of original text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- helps in preparing business documentation

- help in preparing presentation, graphs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ejecutivo de cuentas - Investigación de Mercados
What do you like best?

I like this mail tool a lot because I can have the documents or files that I have recently worked with to send them by mail and I do not have to look for them in the path they are saved, but it helps me to minimize the time in which they are stored. I write my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that everything that is done is stored in the notes and I have no way to place only the ones that interest me. But in spite of that it is very good and it helps me in the writing of my emails and attach the documents faster in the emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to all people who need to write their emails more quickly that this application helps in this problem, it is excellent since they can quickly locate the documents they want to send to their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Of course it has helped me so much that the time for writing my emails is minimized since I have my important notes and the documents that I am going to send to my clients on the clipboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

this is very easy to use and enables efficient support of work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike here, this tool does everything that I need to work efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ease of clipboard use within outlook Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is nice to have a spot for storage and quick clips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The different updates are confusing and difficult to navigate. Integration is not uniform. Some parts will update in one section while the other part will still show old information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uniform Integration mainly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Since almost every interaction I have involves VIN or serial numbers, I know that making a single mistake caused by one letter or number being wrong makes a huge difference.

Clipboard takes the risk completely out of the equation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could copy multiple individual entries and switch between them so I don’t have to do one unit at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not only are errors dramatically reduced due to memory and input errors being turned into a non-issue, but also allows me to streamline jumping between programs and improve speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Business Development Executive
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I use the Faster Emails and Faster Attachments the most. I can easily send checklists or instructions to our clients creating a better enrollment experience and reduce our time responding to frequently asked questions. It is also good to use for the body of an email and edit accordingly after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to share clipboards with coworkers. License activation takes a few more steps than normal. This was a good tool and a little on the expensive side. We stopped using it because of both price and the availability of other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to learn and trail. We discontinued using it as we began to use another tool for emailing. I would highly reccomend trialing it to see how much faster it can make your emailing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the clipboard for formatting emails and attachments at a click of a button when prospecting and following up on new sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
Printing
What do you like best?

Outlook is the perfect application I have used. I am using it from last 6 years and find it very user-friendly and interactive. We are using as a default email client in our office. The thing which makes it more popular among other applications is that one can configure other emails IDs with this application and can access those IDs easily. There is different section for each and every option like Gmail and any other mail client. To categorize the emails in different colors is another positive part of this application through which we can easily identify the emails accordingly. This application helps a lot in scheduling meetings, conferences and then contacting and informing the referenced one. There are different options to save an email are given within the email client, and the user can easily do the Follow Ups for a specific email, one can also Flag an important email, etc... This really helped me to coordinate with my Managers and sub-ordinates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thumbs up for this MS Outlook. No cons for this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not yet. Perfect according to my use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can easily schedule and arrange meetings, conferences using the Meeting option given in the application. We can easily send email in groups at one time without any trouble. To Follow up a mail can also be done easily which help us to check our tasks and clients in the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

systems trainee engineer
What do you like best?

It has good ui and good for sending mails. with good encryption.

meetings can be booked Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

spelling auto correction is not provided Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes it is highly recommend to send or receive mails for official purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

with tha a we arevsending mails and important documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

It's convenient and it's a feature I use a lot of the time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I dislike, overall I am very happy with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. It's super convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Software Engineer
What do you like best?

This application is easy to use and allows me quick access on my pre defined collection(s). So i can use these things again and again without any re-work. My recently used attachments are handy therefore no need to search these items again when i try to re-use these. Easy to create user defined drafts in this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far not much to dislike about this application. Its heading in right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of the time we used this application to send the resoponse of emails with pre defined drafts, so saved a lot of time to write the contents in emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of using this system and how quick it allows me to get my work done without spending hours on an assignment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit much when there are possibly other alternatives out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application is super simple to use and helps me a lot when it comes to email response. I’m able to respond quicker and set up meetings faster. It makes it Easy to customize as simple or advanced as you’d like. its also so easy to attach the recently used files as an attachment in an email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So easy to copy & paste images into Clipboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using Clipboard I had issues copying & pasting images but haven’t had issues since then. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and helps keep files organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough memory when needing to copy larger files and sometimes data is lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes it easier to organize and edit files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to access the clipboard, whether I am posting to it or retrieving from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is not anything that I dislike enough to write about Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you look at all the features you can use from clipboard, and utilize as much as possible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how easy it is to send my clipboard to a coworker if needed, so they can utilize what I have been working on if need be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior AR Specialist
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use the clipboard feature for Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes; the feature is straightforward and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mainly use this to copy information in emails from our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the amount of support there is around using this feature - but all microsoft tools, platforms and features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How I use it, it's not really a short cut. If there were better keyboard commands/short cuts I could use that fully utilizes the feature, that would be more helpful. 1-3 key stroke commands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing tables, infographics, and imagery to others without losing formatting, information, and allowing for SOME changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Paralegal
What do you like best?

Ease of use within the program. It makes my job so much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some weird glitches that need to be worked out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits they help w projects at work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy do use, very helpful and easy to install. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When it crashes i lose most of the items I pinned and it crashes quite often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

using this to pin emails, saves me from losing important emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

That you can check emails send messages there is spam folder Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You get random spam.messages report spam message Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Send an receiving emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The number of things that can be stored from various different places and be readily available to paste in office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of at the moment that I can say I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to share different ideas, screenshot different issues even sharing steps to fixing an issue in another program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Outlook provides a very convenient way to organise your email inbox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes get complicated with so many settings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organising emails and making tracking easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.