ClearCompany Reviews & Product Details

What is ClearCompany?

For more than a decade, ClearCompany has helped companies identify, hire and retain thousands of A Players from among millions of applicants. In short, we help our clients reach the next level of total talent management. How? With one organic, unified platform designed and built from the ground up for better hiring experiences, seamless onboarding, company-wide goal alignment and performance management, all driven by best practices.

ClearCompany Screenshots

1-25 of 157 total ClearCompany reviews

ClearCompany Reviews

1-25 of 157 total ClearCompany reviews
HR Generalist

"Recruiting platform and beyond"

What do you like best?

We've been using the recruiting platform since 2015. Implementation and upgrades have been easy and we've always been assigned great people to assist in these tasks. We recently added the onboarding platform and again were assigned a great implementation manager who outlined the necessary steps, provided training resources, and kept us on track. With the exception of a short window of time when CC was in rapid growth, the support center team is always responsive in answering questions.

What do you dislike?

We've have multiple Relationship Managers assigned in the 4 years we've been with Clear Company. I imagine this is due to growth of the company, and understand people move on, but some of our RM's have been more responsive than others.

We were using an all paper approval process that was just plain slow. It has been great to embrace the technology and get approvals quickly, including when people are traveling. The included feeds to job boards certainly save money over individual postings. The reporting features have been really helpful in allowing us to track applicant sources, time-to-hire, etc.

Associate Director - Mobilization and Talent Acquisition
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Total game changer for our recruiting team!"

What do you like best?

Our team switched over to ClearCompany last summer and we've been nothing but thrilled. It's incredibly easy to use, our applicant experience drastically improved and our communication between departments is next level. Our hiring managers know how to use it now and getting their feedback through the scorecard feature is pivotal for our team since many of them are remote. The customer support has also been above anything that we could have expected!

What do you dislike?

We've had a few hiccups getting hiring managers set up, but the customer support team has been really helpful in getting that resolved. The only bummer is that it keeps our recruiting team on hold until those issues can be resolved. It's only been a few managers, though, and we've been very pleased with the level of customer support that's gone into fixing things!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Their customer service alone makes them stand out from other ATS that we looked at. We've been incredibly pleased and our recruiting system has drastically improved in the last year since we switched to ClearCompany.

Better communication between not just the recruiting team, but also between us and our hiring managers and general staff. Better applicant experience - no time out issues, easy to use. Ability to email and track messages within each candidate's profile - streamlined communication. Ease of use and buy-in from overall staff.

Response from Jason Burke of ClearCompany

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm glad we were able to resolve any setup issues for your hiring managers, and that you're off and running. We work hard to create a great experience for HR professionals and job applicants, and it's wonderful to hear that our tools are working so well for you. We're glad to have you as a partner!

Recruiting and Retention Specialist

"Clear Company is slick and beautiful"

What do you like best?

The customer service, the amazing number of applicants I am receiving without paying for ads, and how perfect the onboarding software is.

What do you dislike?

The implementation was a little buggy. I ran into multiple issues. It also took far more time and effort than I thought it would. But, once you put in the time and invest yourself, it is truly excellent and seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient during the implementation process. It can be a little buggy, and takes a ton of effort and time, but it is all worth it if you set yourself up well and get to know the system. Plus, you can rely on the customer service. They are phenomenal.

Onboarding is powerfully professional now, and seamless after the challenge that implementation was. It takes time and effort to set it up, but once it's there it is GORGEOUS! Also, we were paying a lot for job ads. With the automatic feeds, I have received 140 applicants between our 12 job posts in only 4 days. WOW. Way better than I had anticipated. Also, this is an AMAZING way of tracking and organizing applicants. It is simple, slick, and user friendly.

IT Project Manager

"¡Excelente herramienta!"

What do you like best?

Mi herramienta favorita de ClearCompany es, definitivamente, su capacidad de organizar absolutamente todos los datos obtenidos del proceso de reclutamiento (mi parte favorita y mi especialidad). Asimismo, posee una interfaz bastante fácil de utilizar por lo que recorta tiempo invertido en cada parte del minucioso procedimiento.

What do you dislike?

Es difícil decir qué me disgusta de esta plataforma. La verdad, cada una de sus funcionalidades y herramientas la hace la menos compleja que he utilizado durante todos mis años de experiencia y, por mucho, de las más completas por el precio que se paga.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mi mayor recomendación a esas empresas que busquen un software como este es que ClearCopany ofrece demostración, pídala. Así podrá evaluar realmente si es la herramienta que desea implementar. Asimismo, si en algún momento tiene una dificultad, el equipo de soporte es bastante bueno y rápido.

El mayor beneficio que como compañía nos aportó es que debido a su poca complejidad, nuestro equipo de HR pudo usarla e implementarla fácilmente sin invertir grandes cantidades de tiempo y dinero en entrenamiento.

Human Resources Generalist

"Very employee friendly"

What do you like best?

I appreciate using a tech solution that doesn't feel like a 'too techy solution'. Managers, employees and applicants can use the system with ease to be efficient and timely in their tasks whether they are hiring managers who are reviewing employees, employees who are completing their updates on their goals or applicants who are applying and communicating with hiring managers. With this cloud-based system, we aren't tethered to our servers and can freely move our projects and goals forward as well as continue our work no matter where we might be.

What do you dislike?

While the system is easy to use and navigate, I would like to see more formatting options available within the software, i.e. use of bullet points, numbering options, indent options, spell check, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are reviewing solutions, I would recommend contacting Clear Company for a demonstration. Their Applicant Tracking System is easy to implement, use, maintain and introduce to hiring managers. The system easily integrates into other software systems and really does reduce the amount of work and stress to manage the system.

With the use of the modules from Clear Company, we now manage our goals, performance, and recruiting process online. Our managers and employees can work on their tasks whey they see fit and don't have to be in the office to do so. Working in the construction industry, it enables my employees to continue to do their work and focus on moving our company forward.

Human Resources

"Excellent candidate platform"

What do you like best?

The system has been so easy to use that we have not received questions from candidates and our supervisors have had little to no learning curve, which has not been typical with the adoption of new technology.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to come up with something I do not like about ClearCompany. The service and support has been as good as the technology. If I could improve one thing, it would be the integration with our HRIS, although it does transfer over much of the information and the flexibility for integration seems to be a problem of our HRIS, more than ClearCompany.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my current and previous roles I have implemented several new technology platforms. ClearCompany was by far the simplest and offered the strongest support. You do a lot of the customization yourself, but with plenty of support, so by the time you launch you feel like an expert in the software and are very comfortable tweaking workflows yourself whenever you want. It also helps that it is a user-friendly and intuitive program to use!

We have limited funds for posting positions and do not have a team member dedicated to recruiting. Over the past couple years we have had increasing difficulty sourcing candidates from our company website. In the 6 months we have been using ClearCompany, we have had around three times as many candidates and have seen the quality of candidates increase. Our management has noted the difference and we are very pleased.

Recruiting Manager

"Great product and price "

What do you like best?

The scalable solution. For a mid-market firm that doesn't need something cumbersome or over the top, it's a great solution and it will grow with us from 120 (our size when we implanted) to 175 (our size now) and beyond.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see a task list on the dashboard. A "to do list" that is derived from reminders or notes that are written based on timing. For instance, I might put in John Smith's profile that he needs contacted on X date. I would like to see that reminder pop up on my dashboard on the date it comes due, so that I have my tasks for that day. We do a lot of "prospecting" and so from a sales perspective, I need to keep track of the lifecycle of our leads and what needs done to keep the "ball moving down the field".

Processes for hiring our documented and taken through the entire recruiting lifecycle with this software solution. We are able to conduct all hiring efforts through this solution and then assess reports derived from the data. This allows us to make decisions on things like what sources are best for us and therefore deserve a budget, what positions have the quickest time to hire so that we can focus our budgets and time on harder to fill positions, and hypothesis why? We are able to determine how well our employee referral program is working, therefore making decisions to improve if needed because it's the most efficient way to hire. We can find out how many interviews for each position are generally needed so as to save time (money) where we can and what our offer to acceptance ratio is, etc.

HR & Marketing Specialist

"A program that is streamlined and user friendly"

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface makes the recruiting and onboarding process simple and functional. In the ATS portion, you are able to forward candidates onto Managers, forward onto another requisition, and email candidates from the system. The emails are kept in the candidate file and you can keep notes within the candidate file as well. The ClearCompany software has saved a significant portion of time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our recruiting and onboarding processes.

The look and feel of the program is a modern design, which is attractive to new applicants. Upgrades and changes to enhance the program are often, which is nice. Clear Company remains focused on compliance and keeps up-to-date standardized forms.

Our Account Rep, Savannah, has been excellent to work with and listens to our suggestions and needs. She is very responsive and quick to return emails and phone calls. Customer support has been wonderful as well.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see an offboarding process implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having the functionality to have an off-boarding process as well, would be beneficial for us as a company.

Clear Company provides a portal that allows us to remain paper free. The ATS tracking and onboarding process has proven to be a benefit as we have positions and employees in multiple states.

VP of Human Resources

"Great products at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Excellent products combined with commitment to improving those products over time. Have also been impressed with the customer service from the company.

What do you dislike?

Minor things about product design that I would change, but nothing that is central to the product or our success.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product that has a significantly positive impact on our HR team and on our organization. It is easy to use and I'm looking forward to further leveraging some of the great features that ClearCompany offers. They also have a strong commitment to their clients' success, which I have found to be far greater than what I have seen with other companies. Their price point is also very favorable in comparison to a number of options we considered prior to selecting ClearCompany.

Improved time to hire based on greater number of candidates and ability to more quickly identify strong hires. Only just starting with Performance Management but excited about the opportunity to drive greater alignment. Have also streamlined onboarding process based on use of ClearCompany

Superintendent

"From File Folders to Fantastic"

What do you like best?

We moved from a paper/pen file folder application system to Clear and were a bit nervous about going digital. The support team held our virtual hands as we learned how to set up the back end of our process. In four days we have more applicants that we could have imagined.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we were able to personalize and pop the landing page for applications. That doesn't seem to be possible till onboarding. We feel it is more important when they are looking at us as a possible employer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clear Company delivered on promises making our hiring and onboarding processes streamlined and data driven. It was the perfect choice for us.

We are a small rural school district with some unique hiring needs and positions. Posting is easy, tracking is visual and applications are arriving!

Senior Recruiter

"I love using ClearCompany!"

What do you like best?

I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual/excel system, they have saved me a great deal of time and money. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very user friendly for recruiters as well as hiring managers. There are many filters and options on how to see information on their new user interface. I think that the best thing about ClearCompany is the functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager or to a different requisition.

You can add notes to each candidate based on phone screenings, face to face interviews and other evaluation processes. Heck, there's even a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like resumes, certifications, etc.

ClearCompany has made such a big impression on me and my company. It seems like they are always coming out with new upgrades and changes to improve upon their system. My account rep, Myra, is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls. She's always going above and beyond to offer ways to improve our recruiting and onboarding processes. I absolutely LOVE the ClearCompany system!

Assistant General Manager
Photography

"ClearCompany makes recruiting and onboarding easy and provides what we need."

What do you like best?

From creating requisitions to working throughout the entire onboarding process, ClearCompany makes navigating easy and straightforward. The process for updating or adding files and information is also easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that I found that I dislike so far. If I thought something was missing I would ask a question, which then lead me to where I could locate that functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not happy with your recruiting for new applicants or do not have an onboarding process, I would highly recommend checking out ClearCompany to see if they would be a good fit for your company.

Using this software will save our hiring managers and small HR department a lot of time, and there will only be physical paperwork for items that come well after the onboarding process.

Director of Recruitment & Hiring

"Fantastic ATS, Even Better Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Hands down, Clear Company has the best customer service that I have seen with software companies. As a client, I have my own Customer Success Manager where I can ask any questions needed, and a dedicated support chat for any other questions that I have.

Their ATS functionality is also extremely easy to use, and is very consumer driver, with CC posting updates and constantly evolving their product. ClearText is a prime example of this.

What do you dislike?

I feel that some of the background work that is done within the system can be better, such as identifying duplicate applicants and merging their information when noted on my end. While this is not a major issue, it can be frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for outstanding customer service, and a great dedicated Applicant Tracking System, this is the one for you. Very user friendly, and you get constant updates.

The biggest problems that I have solved since implementing Clear Company, is having the ability to effectively track and report on the applicants and job postings that my company puts out. Another problem solved is the lack of communication between candidates and hiring managers/recruiters through the use of ClearText. Having a texting feature built into the ATS has been EXTREMELY beneficial to our agency.

DISC Assessment Provider/Consultant
Human Resources

"We love Clear Company! "

What do you like best?

Here at TAK Communications, we love using Clear Company because of how user-friendly it is. We can keep all of our various managers, supervisors and HR staff in the know very easily with the notes and other tools from the system. We also love how great their customer service is. If we need help with something whether it’s a report or a tweak to our system, they help us very quickly. We also like that we can go to them for ‘news’ regarding the challenges and tips for what’s going on in the recruitment world. Clear Company is definitely the best recruitment system I have used.

What do you dislike?

Not much... we really think the system is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use!

It helps us keep our apps organized and we like how easy it is to communicate with the candidates and the hiring managers.

Response from Jason Burke of ClearCompany

Thanks for your positive feedback. We work hard to create tools that are both powerful and easy to use. And our Support Team loves to create great customer experiences. We’re glad to have you as a partner!

"Excellent ATS system"

What do you like best?

ClearCompany is intuitive, user friendly, and visually pleasing. The system offers high functionality including helpful report generation, candidate sourcing, performance management, onboarding, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not much to list here - the only downside is that it is easy for candidates to simply upload their resume but not complete an application. We prefer to get the application completed by the candidate as it offers more detailed information that we don't always get with the resume alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an excellent ATS system that allows for system integration with background checks systems, etc. while also offering a high level of functionality in terms of reporting, sourcing, and performance management.

ClearCompany has allowed us to maintain an active candidate database, measure recruiting KPIs, remain compliant on our job postings, sponsor job postings as needed via a variety of online advertising sources, and it integrates with different systems including Paylocity and Shield Screening.

Office Manager

"Wonderful Candidate Platform"

What do you like best?

We utilize the applicant tracking and onboarding through Clear Company. Our rep, Mark Guthart, has always answered our questions and adapted the system to meet our needs. We have recently implemented a mobile friendly application and ClearText for our applicants.

What do you dislike?

If any problems arose or if anything came up that was a hassle for hiring managers or applicants, our rep was able to find a solution. We have had a positive experience with ClearCompany and currently have no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using ClearCompany!

I have enjoyed that we can alter job applications, workflow phases, and email templates to applicants. The system is both easy to use and versatile. I would recommend it to other companies.

Director of Human Resources
Non-Profit Organization Management

"ClearCompany for your business"

What do you like best?

ClearCompany has drastically made our hiring and onboarding process better. We used to be completely paper-based even as late as 2 years ago and the ClearCompany platform has allowed us to develop a more robust hiring process from beginning to end.

What do you dislike?

The biggest shortcoming that I think ClearCompany has is not being able to use both the auto-grading and knockout questions in the same requisition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We choose ClearCompany over 2 other ATS vendors and I have no regrets in doing so. The support has been great and there are numerous features that we haven't even implemented yet simply due to a lack of time.

We are a statewide agency and it wasn't feasible to have our Hiring Managers nor HR continue to operate and attempt to keep a fully staffed agency by using e-mail applications and paper onboarding. We have cut our processing time by at least half with the implementation of ClearCompany.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Personally, I like the onboarding process, it is simple for new employees and managers to use and it saves so much time. Managers were responsible for printing out packets of paperwork for new hires and then following up to make sure everything was submitted to HR in time for payroll. Now the new employee can complete all of their paperwork before their first day so they are ready to work on day 1.

What do you dislike?

It is often difficult to make edits/changes if an employee makes a mistake on an onboarding form. It would be great if the administrator had the ability to make corrections. The process now is very time-consuming.

Hiring managers have more time to spend getting the new hire acclimated to their new job instead of spending half of their first day printing out and collecting required forms and sending to HR. online forms are always legible (unlike many handwritten forms) so there are fewer errors. Also saves HR time spent on trying to decipher handwriting.

Human Resources & Payroll Specialist
Automotive

"Streamlined applicant tracking system"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about ClearCompany is the organizational aspect of the system, and also that it integrates with our current onboarding/payroll provider. The email templates also streamline communication between recruiters and applicants, and saves so much time.

What do you dislike?

We always say that we wish there were document scanning capabilities within ClearCompany. If a candidate is hired, their information and background check documents are scanned into their employee file within our payroll software in their profile, but if we don't hire someone...it'd be nice the be able to scan these documents instead of filing the papers and having to go searching for them later if something comes up. This is not considered a deal breaker, but would be an added bonus. A couple things I previously did not like have been corrected/updated by ClearCompany.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend them. The software saves my office time getting jobs posted and candidates through our background checking process. It is an easy way to keep several jobs/applicants organized to get team members hired in less time.

ClearCompany makes it very easy to communicate with not only one, but multiple applicants all at once with the "bulk" reply application. We are not currently using ClearCompany to it's max capabilities, but are eager to learn even more about what the system can do for us!

Sales Manager

"Clear company Performance reviews"

What do you like best?

These performance reviews are well thought out. They hit all the key points needed to review. No wasted time with pointless questions. It covers a years performance in detail, and allows for clear concise goal setting, short, medium and long term goals, and one can be as detailed as needed.

What do you dislike?

Well, no one really likes doing performance reviews, but if you need to do them, and we should, the format is straight to the point and detailed. Nothing here that one can dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you would like a straightforward, simple, but direct approach to evaluating your company and their people, this is it.

The problems that this program can help solve is that, we, company and employee, can find out if the role they are in is really suited for them. Its a non judgemental way of providing quality feedback, that will help the employee find their niche, and also help the company, by finding the right person for the job. By a thorough visit, even if the employee isn't performing at a high rate, it doesn't ruin their self esteem.

Human Resources Manager

"ClearCompany great hr product"

What do you like best?

The adaptable arrangement. For a mid-showcase firm that needn't bother with something awkward or over the top, it's an extraordinary arrangement and it will develop with us from 100 (our size when we embedded) to 175 (our size now) and past.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything the program is great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a ton of set-up for whoever the overseer is in your organization on the off chance that you need to get the full profit by the framework... that is the reason I gave the "simplicity of setup" question over a '2' rating. It's not hard, it's only a great deal of tedious work. In any case, we're doing it since we feel like that is the most ideal approach to take advantage of this framework. On the off chance that you decide not to do it, the framework will in any case work and you'll most likely still receive great outcomes in return.

Better correspondence between the choosing gathering, yet furthermore among us and our acquiring boss and general staff. Better applicant experience - no break issues, easy to use. Ability to email and track messages inside each candidate's profile - streamlined correspondence. Comfort and buy in from all in all staff.

Hospital & Health Care

""Absolute distinct advantage for our selecting group!""

What do you like best?

Our group changed over to ClearCompany the previous summer and we've been only excited. It's unbelievably simple to utilize, our candidate experience radically improved and our correspondence between divisions is next dimension. Our contracting supervisors realize how to utilize it now and getting their criticism through the scorecard include is essential for our group since a significant number of them are remote. The client support has additionally been above whatever we could have anticipated!

What do you dislike?

We've had a couple of hiccups getting enlisting supervisors set up, yet the client bolster group has been extremely useful in getting that settled. The main bummer is that it keeps our selecting group on hold until those issues can be settled. It's solitary been a couple of supervisors, however, and we've been extremely satisfied with the dimension of client bolster that is gone into fixing things!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Their client administration alone makes them emerge from different ATS that we took a gander at. We've been inconceivably satisfied and our selecting framework has radically improved in the most recent year since we changed to ClearCompany.

Better correspondence between the selecting group, yet additionally among us and our procuring chiefs and general staff. Better candidate experience - no time out issues, simple to utilize. Capacity to email and track messages inside every applicant's profile - streamlined correspondence. Convenience and purchase in from in general staff.

Executive Director Human Resources
Consumer Services

"I love ClearCompany!"

What do you like best?

The thing which makes Clear Company stand out is its ability to customize according to the client’s need. They can create a whole new application just the way you want. If your company requires any addition to the status bar- well, you can get it. At our company we required a system which allows different users to have the access to it and also at various access levels. If we ever face a problem with the system, we know that there is our rep that would solve any problem it's just a matter of time. Their customer services are beyond exceptional.!

What do you dislike?

One thing I would like to alter in the Clear Company is its Workflow phases. Sometimes it is really hard to steer when so many hiring managers are working on the same application. The grading system doesn’t fit with the Workflow phases. For instance, if a candidate is graded as ‘X’ in the Workflow phase, the application should send an automatic reply to candidate rejecting them from moving further.!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great software,i highly recommend it!

Response from Jason Burke of ClearCompany

I'm so glad to hear that you love the flexibility of the ClearCompany platform and our excellent customer service. I also appreciate your feedback on workflow stages. I'll share it with our development team. Thanks for your partnership!

HR Director

"Great product so far, top notch customer support."

What do you like best?

The customer support folks are amazing... I can call, email or live chat, and I always get a friendly, helpful person on the other end who knows what they're doing and can help me right away. They answer any question I have with a smile, and are very patient and willing to help. Our implementation went very smoothly, and they really worked with my limited time frame to get the recruiting piece up and running in a very short amount of time. They assign an implementation specialist to you and we spent 12 full weeks going through every module, learning what the system can and can't do, so that now I feel like I know the system inside and out, and can train others in my organization. This system is a huge upgrade from what we had before, and is very intuitive and easy to use. ClearCompany's library of training videos and articles is extensive... I have always been able to find what I need out there. And if not, a quick live chat with support would undoubtedly solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

The price tag is a little high for a system that isn't a full HRIS system, but so far we've been very pleased with it, so hopefully it will save enough of my time to justify the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a lot of set-up for whoever the administrator is in your company if you want to get the full benefit from the system... that's why I gave the "ease of setup" question above a '2' rating. It's not hard, it's just a lot of time consuming work. But we're doing it because we feel like that's the best way to get the most out of this system. If you choose not to do it, the system will still work and you'll probably still get good results out of it.

We needed a better applicant tracking system, a much better performance management system, and we had never had an onboarding program before, so we were excited to get that as well. So far we've been able to save a ton of time scheduling interviews with the online candidate self-scheduler, and the reports are great too... they enable me to better track certain HR metrics that were impossible to track before. We also really like the library of competencies for each role, and the goal setting section which will allows us to not only track progress of goals, but to align individual and department goals with the organizational goals so that we can make sure we're all pointed in the same direction. Very helpful.

Chief People Officer
Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy and Simple"

What do you like best?

This program streamlines the recruiting and onboarding process. It puts it all in once place! Saves our company about 10-12 labor hours a week! I also like the opportunity to know exactly where my candidates are at in the process of hiring. The onboarding electronically also makes our process painless, paperless and in the hands of the new hire. Alert emails keep me posted on what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

The implementaiton process is long. Takes about 4 weeks to really get up and running (I moved quickly). I originally thought it was going to take 8 weeks, so it was a pleasant surprise to finish earlier than expected. However, I wanted to be up and running within 2 weeks. It is also difficult to get others on my team involved. Unless they watch the videos and are trained. They describe it as their heads are spinning. I wish it was easier for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great! But expensive. Everything is an "add-on" and costs more. Overall, worth the organization!

Paper! We went paperless with Clear Company! We also had a difficult to follow recruiting and onboarding process. It put it all in one place. It also saved us time and money. I have also realized the process allows the candidate to be in charge of their pace. The speed of the process is dependent on how fast they want to complete paperwork. I love that it's not dependent on me!

ClearCompany Features

8.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.7*
* HR Management Suites Category
Do you work for ClearCompany?