Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings

(5,963)

Cisco Webex Meetings is how Fortune 500 get 110% from their teams. The new Webex Meetings redesign gives you modern, video-first meetings that are more intuitive and productive. Millions rely on Cisco Webex to work smarter, connect across boundaries, and drive innovative ideas forward. When you want a secure, flexible, seamless, and intelligent collaboration solution, you choose Cisco.

Work for Cisco Webex Meetings?

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

Cisco Webex Meetings Reviews

Ask Cisco Webex Meetings a Question
Showing 5,964 Cisco Webex Meetings reviews
CM
Un-attributed
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Webex Meetings
CR
Un-attributed

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

DILEEP P.

"Cisco Webex Meeting Review by Dileep"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex meeting is because it is very easy to schedule a meeting and communicate with group of peoples. Even you can grant access of your system to another attendee in the meeting and video and audio quality is also good for the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only one point about the Cisco Webex meeting is when you give the access of your system to other person in the meeting and if he accessing your system that time some part of the screen will become hanged or not accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I extremely recommended webex to my friends and colleges where they need to communicate with the number of peoples from different locations over remotely.

here we can easily schedule a meeting and communicate with the peoples

when i was working on one of the US project that time i need to communicate with them that time i was using webex only for the communication and we are 5-6 peoples from different different locations were easily able to communicate via Cico Webex.

It is very easy to use.

Darien M.

"It greatly improves communication in my company"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex Meetings because it greatly improves communication in my company allowing a better and more fluid collaboration and teamwork even with remote employees or other offices, allows me to have regular interviews with potential customers allowing me to make a good presentation and influence their decision.

What do you dislike?

I've had some interference problems and poor image quality in video calls, these problems do not persist for long and do not repeat often either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a software easy to use, dynamic and with very important features in the communication of my company.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a good communication software that makes more efficient communication within my company because it offers a very good service with features that help us work better informed and coordinated, offers HD video meetings with good sound and the ability to provide images and documents, make a better presentation of projects and deliver reports to my superiors.

Pedro M.

"Cisco WebEx optimizes our online conference management very well "

What do you like best?

A great pro for Cisco WebEx is that not all users require the creation of an account to be able to connect to video conferences. Actually, it is enough to just share the link of the meeting with which you are going to work so that the rest can access it. This system saves a lot of time, and is more convenient than those used by other cloud-based collaboration services.

What do you dislike?

Cisco WebEx is supposed to store all meeting information, but often the files that are shared live during meetings tend to disappear after some time. The shared screen feature makes it difficult to work with a small screen selection. Sometimes the image of the conferences freezes, but the audio continues to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco WebEx is a platform of great quality for the organization of videoconferences, and for the realization of streaming of them. This software is highly effective and reliable, and is recommended above all for work teams with a large number of members, taking into account that the number of people who can enter the meetings is very high.

Not only has it been easier to organize our meetings, but now the members of our business can access it more accurately. It has a good system of reminders simple to configure, which sends notifications to all employees moments before a meeting. Its stable deployment in all kinds of devices has been a great help, since many of the members that attend the meetings have low-end equipment, and still can connect without problems.

Kushal S.

"Cisco WebEx: Connect Anywhere Anytime!"

What do you like best?

As an IT company Employee, Cisco webex makes life easier, We can connect with people anywhere anytime, without any geographical differences, The video calling feature and the screen sharing feature helps the people to control and share their screen people not in same physical location, the use of WebEx is easy, also one of the features which I like the most is Screen Recording feature, so if some team member is not present they can anytime see the recordings, the problem solving and meetings can be carried out easily and efficiently. Mobile calling feature is also available so there is no need for desktops all the time.

What do you dislike?

For beginners, the use of WebEx can be tricky, the buttons could be more informative, also the account has to be created for using webex, While we are connected to the meetings on video, the pop-up sows up where hide option could be added, because when someone controls the screen it could become a problem. Rest WebEx makes life easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Cisco WebEx to all the organizations who have their offices in different organizations, as a personal user of WebEx and support service provider I would recommend Web Ex, as it solves all or most of the problems, It feels connected, meetings are carried out smoothly, even Webex provides option for mobile contacting, so we can connect without the desktop too.

In IT companies we work on Projects which require continuous feedbacks and testing from the customers, and its only possible to connect to the Customers on video calling where screen can be shared, so use of Web Ex helps, Also providing the Support for customers becomes easy, by sharing the screen and asking control from the user, Cisco Web Ex helps us to connect to such customers. When someone in the organizations for Knowledge Transfers sessions or Other organisation discussions and conferences, Web Ex is used.

Fabiana M.

" 1304/5000 Cisco WebEx is the best way to conduct meetings. "

What do you like best?

Conducting web conferences with the work team in a fast and rewarding way impels us to continue using Cisco Webex, we like to be able to make video calls from anywhere, start without scheduling the appointment previously or already being scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the audio does not work perfectly from the PC, I noticed that often this is not perfect, however if I do it from a mobile device, such as from a tablet or phone this is usually much sharper, I would like the support team of Cisco Webex gave you a quick solution to this problem, which is not of greater degree but it frequently affects and becomes tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex recommendation 100%, as it is undoubtedly the best on the market with different features of video calls or simply audio calls. This software is suitable for whatever the size of your company and team.

We like how it has expanded our ways of meeting a problem or idea to which to give a solution, with Cisco Webex we save time in each meeting by inviting participants by e-mail with all the required information plus the access code to the video call , we can connect from any device to the platform.

Maria H.

"communicate with your team anywhere"

What do you like best?

I love the way it allows you to speed up meetings with your team especially because our team is distributed and usually work remotely when making web designs. It has a very simple interface, you log in and in a few clicks you can start your conference and invite your team or your clients. It also has a very good mobile application that helps much more to be communicated. It's great the way you can request files among your collaborators while we're in conference.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a couple of aspects that can improve the first and most important is the consumption of bandwidth, has a high consumption especially when you're using audio and video, when one is remotely and the second is that occasionally you hear a small noise in the audio, is solved by reloading the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For all those companies that are looking for a solution to hold conferences and share files with their team or with clients, cisco webex is an excellent option and very powerful to communicate.

Mainly we use it to communicate internally, cisco webex allows us to hold meetings from different places such as the office or home, that has given us a lot of flexibility to our team because we can have follow-up meetings from different parts, also helped us greatly with our customers, because we can meet without taking up much time and being very efficient meetings.

Malika V.

"User friendly medium of communication "

What do you like best?

WebEx is very user friendly and easily accessible. The application makes communication easy, especially when our company is global and we have clients all over that need to be within immediate reach. Sharing desktops is easily accessible, which primarily aids in sharing documents or images with ease. In addition to desktop sharing, another advantage to webex is the ability to hand over access to your keyboard and mouse. I have had to use webex to solve technical difficulties with our overseas technical support team. And one of the first things the technical support help asked me was to release hold over my mouse and keyboard so that he can solve the issue much faster.

What do you dislike?

Network/servers can be a hassle sometimes. Connectivity issues occur frequently, but it could be due to a network issue on our company's end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get it! you won't regret it

Distance issues are easily solved with webex as we have global clients and webex makes the distance negligible

Jean Paul W.

"A professional and collaborative software"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a professional and collaborative software, it helps me to always be in contact and to request and receive documents in which to work from any sector of the company, it is easy to use and helps a lot to maintain a good communication and collaboration.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the iOS app, the design is obsolete and has performance flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like the service it provides, I think it is a very good option to communicate efficiently.

We use Cisco Webex Meetings because it keeps me connected with my entire company, it is difficult to follow everything that happens and that's why I need to be aware and always communicated with heads of each sector and know what projects they are carrying out, is a professional and collaborative software that allows you to share files and data instantly, video calls with excellent image and sound.

Sarah H.

"Glitches 1/4 of the Time; Fine When it Works"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration into WebEx teams, with Cisco equipment (as expected)

What do you dislike?

Potential for multiple log ins + feedback

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't plan to integrate WebEx teams, perhaps look somewhere else.

Meetings solutions are a dime a dozen. The fact that GoToMeeting ran a national ad campaign recently points to the ubiquity of solutions like it.

My initial perception walking into my current company was that WebEx is an old-school company. The integration with WebEx teams and Cisco equipment exceeded my expectations, however. I've yet to have a problem in a meeting room where we have cameras, integrated microphones, etc.

On to the bad. About a quarter of the time, I cannot log into WebEx Meetings. While this is less than desirable at face value, this also means that I'm unable to schedule a meeting (as the Outlook plugin automatically generates a unique link within the meeting invite). Sure, I can use my personal room, but I very much prefer the one-click functionality.

If you're left logged out, you can fortunately use WebEx teams to start your meeting...if you have the product. If not, you're left clicking through via Outlook, downloading the WebEx installer for the billionth time or running in-browser (which begs the question why you're not able to do so in the first place).

As for the screen sharing feature, it's pretty intuitive and I have no complaints. It's shocking that the issues I have with WebEx are technical rather than functional, but my coworkers and I resigned to the fact that logging you out is something that WebEx just does.

Bhavya S.

"Great way to do web conference : Cisco Webex"

What do you like best?

I have used many online video conferencing tool and I personally find Cisco Webex best. It does deliver the best audio and video without any delay or noise which is a very basic thing but most important as well.

Cisco webex is a complete software with every necessary features that are needed for video conferencing tool. Cisco is quiet easy to use and it's user interface is also clean and simple which is something I like a lot.

The best thing I like about Webex is it's mobile application which does provide great quality video without any delay.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Webex Meetings's in-browser application is quiet resource heavy and they should try to optimize the bandwidth usage in future. Other than that I find Cisco Webex a perfect solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex is a premium tool with many decent features at a great price. So if you do video conferencing often I would highly recommend you to give it a try !

Being a project manager I often need to do video conferencing with our clients and stakeholders and I use Cisco Webex Meetings for that. Cisco Webex does give a delay-free call experience. Also the screen control access is the feature that comes very helpful while troubleshooting in customer environment.

Marlon D.

"Team meeting and video conference with just a few clicks."

What do you like best?

The voice and video quality are really good, there is no jitter and barely any pixelation in video. Setting up a conference is very easy and simple as there are multiple ways to share the invitations and join the meeting room. The user interface and menu are easy to navigate. Its integration with e-mail clients, Outlook in my case, for sharing invitations and scheduling meetings in the calendar is quite convenient.

What do you dislike?

The file sharing fails from time to time. Also, when a user is joining form the Web application, he or she may share the screen but youcannot request control of the screen. The new user interface puts meeting control buttons at the bottom of the screen, where they interfere with the visibility and control of the screen, and those buttons cannot be moved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very usefu for trainings, conference and video calls, and very good for remote desktop support. File sharing could be better but in my personal experience, it is not a big deal as I barely use that feature.

Whenever I need to provide remote desktop support for my clients, it is very easy to see and contol the remote screen. It is also very useful for training sessions, as they often involve people form multiple geographical locations.

Ashley M.

"It lowers communication costs and improves collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex very much because it lowers communication costs and improves collaboration between employees, we can meet miles away even from the mobile phone, it allows us to share files, share screens and chat between partners, it is also very useful to coordinate my employees.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found things I don't like in this software, I think it offers an excellent service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent option to improve the internal communication of a company, it offers a competitive price and professional features.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a very interesting software, with a stable network and quality voip services, has improved the interaction between our team and the executives of the company, has an excellent breadth because we can organize meetings with a good number of employees and make trainings or ebinars to attract more customers interested in investing in a growing digital market and highly lucrative.

Alejandra P.

"Cisco webex brings excellent features for team collaboration"

What do you like best?

We are very satisfied with the integration between cisco webex and active directory platforms. Its integration with Microsoft outlook has also turned out to be excellent, and allows us to import material to the videoconferences more comfortably. We really like your system based on the use of "business link", since it is practical to receive conference or client calls. We like to record conference training meetings.

What do you dislike?

The process of adhering to a file (in case you want to review them after the call) is a bit slow, and can break the audio and video quality of the meeting. We do not like the peculiar nature of audio sometimes, and the tool that links video calls between users and their web sessions is surprisingly weak. The integrated audio, and the audio of the videoconferences are often not linked, and there is a big gap between them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco webex is an excellent collaboration platform. It has many useful functions to schedule meetings online, and to stream meetings. Also, it's a good one to play previously recorded meetings.

Cisco webex has helped us greatly to improve our use of shared screens and chat simultaneously. It is very easy to share files in the middle of the chat, and the annotation board is very practical, and its integration with the outlook platform is excellent for creating meetings from messages.

Mirna G.

"Connects the entire company"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a software that I like because it connects the entire company through a stable and reliable network, provides video and audio meetings with high definition, chat that allows sharing files and images instantly, very useful and versatile, what I like most is that you can share screen as it allows me to assist others when they have computer problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it consumes so much bandwidth, sometimes you have to stop other softwares so that the quality of the call is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It helps a lot to maintain a better communication especially in companies that have several offices in different states and cities.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a very good software that helps to maintain a more fluid communication in our company because it offers very interesting features to collaborate with colleagues from other cities and countries, we make video calls and voice meetings where we plan new steps to follow and projects to include.

Karen T.

"Handy software, albeit a bit fussy to use"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the power of video conferencing as my business partners are in several locations around the U.S. Cisco Webex was easily integrated with our MS Outlook and I can add it to a meeting request in one-click. As well, I do enjoy that it self-launches at the meeting time so I don't have to go looking for it

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is that if I am running early/late to a meeting I'm running (it happens) I have to cancel the meeting create a new one in order to get it to launch. It's irritating. Like there should be an option to simply send a link and launch it spontaneously - when needed. When I'm screen-sharing, I don't enjoy that the windows can't be sized or dragged around

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prepare your employees with a quick "what to do" troubleshooting paper for the issues I described above. It's really irritating to be running a meeting and not be able to launch the Webex

Screen sharing keeps everyone on the same topic and focused vs sending a document and people not understanding with tab/slide we're on. All eyes are on the same report, same point. I also read an article that said it builds better relationships to be able to see peoples' faces. I agree with that. Sometimes when you're delivering challenging results, it's good to see the face/reaction of a business partner. Helps me interpret their reaction and what direction to take the conversation

Monish S.

"Meet online with great quality !"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex is one of the best online web conferencing platform I have ever used. Cisco has many decent features let it be muting, scree-sharing, file-sharing, screen-access sharing many more, along with that it does provide audio, chat and video all types of communication and these all things make Cisco Webex a complete product.

Cisco Webex has a simple and clean user interface and it is really easy to use.

Cisco does provide the high quality video/audio and provides a smooth conferencing experience which is the most important thing for me as a user.

What do you dislike?

I have used Cisco Webex for a long time now and it is perfect for me but I would say that Cisco should try to optimize bandwidth usage in future because I have noticed the in-browser application does consume heavy resource. Other than that it is perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex is a very premium quality web conferencing tool at a good price so I would definitely suggest you to give it a try, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

We in our organization do provide troubleshooting for our products to the customers and for that we use Cisco Webex and it really helps a lot by giving all the features at a place.

Jose Nicolas G.

"Powerful and easy to use meetings suite."

What do you like best?

It's a complete suite for collaboration and remote teamwork that maximizes the potential between remote and presential workspaces.

It allows for audio, video, screen sharing, notes, recording, everything that you need to execute a smooth work meeting without any logistic pains.

What do you dislike?

In terms of connectivity, it requires a high amount of bandwidth, mostly if you're in a remote location, and you need to share screen with audio and video simultaneously, you may have a negative impact in the overall experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to implement it in your company, provide adequate equipment for remote users so they can use it without taxing the equipment resources and impact them in other day to day operations.

Being in a huge global company can offer challenges out of simple stuff, like communication and collaboration. Using Cisco Webex Meetings those challenges are minimized, it provides a secure, stable environment for online collaboration and communication that cover from simple meetings to other advanced purposes like workshop, online training or global all hands meetings.

Using Cisco Webex makes simpler to plan and execute meetings when you have attendees from all over the globe, you don't have to worry about how you'll get the meeting going or control it, you only have to worry about its execution.

Most of the time I use it for audio meetings, and having all those audio options to connect makes it easier to enter and participate in the meeting. You don't have audio setup in your computer? no problem we can all you!

Ruben W.

"A very good software"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a software that for a very low price allows me to access advanced communication and collaboration services, I like to be able to organize groups for each topic, task or project with whom they are involved, I like to be able to make meetings between many employees and make a good exchange of ideas and contributions allowing to share files and screen or transmit slides, an excellent tool.

What do you dislike?

I think they can improve the interface design a little more, but it's a little less because the service it gives us is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend Cisco Webex Meetings to other professionals and companies because it is a very easy to use software and offers a good communication service.

It is a very good software because it communicates us in a better way connecting several offices through its service, excellent quality in the video calls that I regularly maintain with executives of the company and employees in charge of branch, also through the chat we can share different files necessary to manage and solve problems, make voice calls or send spoken messages.

Eduardo O.

"Cisco Webex Meetings exceptional to record anything: simple and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Webex Meetings offers the possibility of gathering people from all over the world online. If it's about business meetings, it's like attending in person, even when you can not go. The most extraordinary thing is that it can be used from any device, it is easy and quick to start or join a meeting from the desktop application, only with in click.

What do you dislike?

The user interface needs a little cleaning where you can chat and have the video in full screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We realize that when you make the decision to buy the video conferencing software, it is important not only to see how the experts evaluate it in your reviews, but also to find out if the real people and the companies that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That's why you should keep in mind to conduct an early evaluation of the behavior-based system that collects customer reviews, comments and reviews from Cisco WebEx on a wide range of social media sites. With that information at hand, you must be equipped to make an informed purchase decision that you will not regret.

With the changes that have been made so far, high definition video and clear audio brings everyone to the meeting in a single room. Customers can share their ideas as easily and effectively as if we were present.

Erim O.

"Satisfying Conference Provider --> Cisco Webex Meetings"

What do you like best?

I liked It's stability, connection quailty and annotation opportunity for someone's screen. Also remote control is really attactive feature to show something better for understanding.

What do you dislike?

Not a big deal but It can be more user friendly, some buttons are hard to find. Also floating participant list while in meeting is covering so much area on screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend this software for your business. This software make the distances close each other by connecting people for work. Also screen sharing, controlling somebod's computer, annotating while conference are awesome features. Connection quality is above from my expectation regarding video conferencing especially. To sum up, It is definitely a good alternative for your business if you have employees working all over the World.

I am product development engineer in an Automotive company and using this software to communicate my business contact. Daily using this program provide me to reach my contact easily and working online together.

Un-attributed

"Cisco Webex : One of the best in the market !"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex is the video conferencing tool with all the required features and it does provide all 3 ways to communicate which makes this a complete tool.

Cisco Webex is very easy to use and have simple and clean user interface.

Webex provides good audio and video quality which is something that matters a lot.

Webex has the mobile application which does provide true mobility without any compromise in quality which is something I like most.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes audio comes with a minor noise and restarting solves this issue. It happens very rarely but I think they should look into it. Other than that I find Cisco Webex perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex is very premium product and has all the necessary features. They also look into quality so I definitely recommend Webex to everyone.

I can't imagine a single day without using Webex at our organization, we use Webex for mainly client meetings and some trouble-shooting assistance for customers.

Juan I.

"One of the best software I have tried"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex Meetings because it is one of the best software I have tried in terms of features needed for business, I like that it offers a pleasant interface to the eye but sober, I like that the videoeuiniones do not suffer interruptions and can be seen and heard well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you notice a gap between the sound and the image, it is not something very common but can lend itself to confusion during a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really good software, I recommend to try it because it has facilitated the communication and take my presentations to more and more people.

In my company we use Cisco Webex Meetings regularly with clients and collaborators that are geographically distant, we use it both for personal meetings and business presentations and in videoconference mode that allows us to expose to a large number of users our results and explain analytically a part of our work to attract more investments.

Richard G.

"Able to organize meetings with good quality video and sound"

What do you like best?

I like it for its professional look and communication functions, to be able to organize meetings with good quality video and sound, I like to record meetings to keep a complete record of interactions, I also like to be able to share screen to show my interloutoores data and worksheets.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about Cisco Webex Meetings, it's excellent software that helps a lot to better business communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that Cisco Webex meetings is a software that can be recommended because it offers professional communications and good quality, in addition to very interesting features that facilitate a better collaboration between colleagues and employees of the company.

It is an essential communication tool in my company because it allows us to be connected and access VOIP services and advanced business communication features such as high definition video conferencing, the option to chat and share files of all kinds and carry a complete history of chats and files.

Alejandra B.

"Cisco webex e the ideal tool for recording meetings online"

What do you like best?

Something excellent about cisco webex is that it allows you to organize large-scale events, or just small seminars. Its definition of video is quite high in general terms, and it offers us the possibility of creating tests, as well as putting qualifications to them. We like to be able to do sessions with small groups, or live labs, because it turns out to be something really comfortable.

What do you dislike?

We dislike the low quality of its polling tools, and its integration with Microsoft office is so slow, since it is difficult for us to add meetings through invitations from the outlook platform, and to initiate meetings instantly from the webex button in the Office applications usually take too long, or usually cause the device to collapse, so we must restart it. We also do not like its integration with insta Messenger, because it does not allow us to correctly convert instant messages into meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended. Cisco webex has provided us with a large number of stable solutions for telephone conferences. The use of webex mobile is highly recommended to be able to organize better meetings in 3G and 4G from smartphones or tablets. In addition, its capacity for expansion makes it an excellent option for companies of any size, or for domestic use.

Cisco webex has made it much more practical to assign the role of presenter to any user who is inside the meeting. Webex has capacity for up to 3,000 participants in the conferences, but allows us to control the attendance of these.

Paul M.

"Helps me to be in constant contact"

What do you like best?

I like to deal with Cisco Webex, helps me to be in constant contact, something essential at this stage of my business, I find a stable software with excellent services. high definition video in meetings and continuous sound almost without interference, something that is common on other similar platforms, basically I like it more than others because the quality is much higher.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the android app may have some flaws when interacting with many people at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex Meetings is a highly recommended software, it gives me advanced communication at a competitive price.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a software that always accompanies me, allows me to communicate with co-workers and customers whether I'm in my office, at home or in the cafeteria from my mobile phone, is a very useful tool because it offers me chat, the ability to share documents and images, the collaboration is excellent because I can share my screen or part of it to my colleagues to teach my work, ask for suggestions and comments or maybe get remote assistance.

Un-attributed

"Best Web Conferencing Product : Cisco Webex Meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is one of the premium platform for web conferencing with a lot of good and necessary features.

It has very clean user interface and very much easy to get started.

The video quality during the call is pretty good and that is the very important thing for me.

You can give/get screen-access to a person is also a feature that is most helpful for me.

Other than that muting, chatting and Q&A are the features that I like more.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Webex Meetings is pretty much stable and has very less bugs but sometimes during call we here a lot of noise and restarting connection resolves the issue so I think they should improve this in future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I surely recommend Cisco Webex Meetings to others because it is a premium platform with good quality.

They do provide you trial so you can always give it try and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Cisco Webex Meetings is the platform we use pretty much daily in our organization to take calls and provide customer support of our products.

Un-attributed

"Cisco Webex Meetings : A premium web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex is the best video conferencing tool I have ever used. It comes up with many features that make this tool complete. It does provide all 3 ways to communicate audio, video and chat.

The video and audio quality is also excellent with this tool which really gives good experience.

I like many features of Cisco Webex Meeting but the best I find is screen-access sharing which really helps me to use client environment and provide trouble-shooting.

Also their mobile application is also good.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Webex Meetings should try to optimize their bandwidth usage is my suggestion. Other than that I find Cisco Webex perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex Meetings is a decent web conferencing platform with many good features. So I highly recommend to others. It also gives 14 day free trial so you can definitely give it a try !

In our organization we use Cisco Webex for mainly client calls and sometimes we also use it for providing training to the employees which are in global branches. Cisco Webex with it's good video and audio quality gives a nice user experience.

Daniel C.

"The best for your video conferences. "

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex always works and very well, in my organization we use several technological tools and it is without a doubt I like it very much, it is very easy to use and it offers an excellent quality in its calls and video calls, I can start one at the moment I want or simply Schedule a meeting in a short time, web conferences are always a success with this application.

What do you dislike?

It usually happens that people do not really know how it works, it happens in my web conferences that they have problems with audio, but it is solved and we can continue with our goal, it also presents in some occasions they are delayed when sharing information, but we always end up successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco WEbex is great for video conferencing and more because of its implementation on the web; cloud, and the Android and iOS systems to be able to plan your meetings better, no matter what time or place you are always working, your prices are accessible to my organization, it really costs what it costs.

I'm in a company where we always try to attract new customers, Cisco WebEx has been very useful, I always have to be giving web conferences, before we used other software, which was somewhat obsolete, with Cisco WebEx Metting we are at the forefront. Our organization appreciates that we can now hold our meetings without being in the same place, simply from the comfort of our own office or home.

Janel M.

"An ideal tool to make conferences with your work team"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Cisco Webex Meetings is its integration with Microsoft Outlook, thanks to its complement you can insert the webex address in Outlook easily and you can also create personal web rooms according to your needs, so the creation of meetings becomes a very simple task, also with just one click you can insert the details of the conference in an element of the Outlook calendar. I also like that it offers alternatives so that participants can join the conference either from an app or directly from a session in the browser.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a good tool, however they need to improve their functions a lot so that they are much easier to use, especially when we have many participants in the meeting because it can make the management of the meeting a bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex Meetings is a highly recommended tool for meetings and conferences especially with your team, compared to its competitors the features offered are of good quality for an affordable price, it is also a tool that is compatible with different platforms both desk as mobiles.

Cisco Webex Meetings allowed us to have good meetings with our team members who are located remotely. On the other hand both the quality of the call and the screen sharing functions are excellent regardless of the number of participants. It is a tool that helps us to maintain the coordination and guidelines of work projects among our colleagues.

Un-attributed

"Cisco Webex Meetings Review "

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a great web conferencing platform with many necessary features.

It has all the features let it be screen-sharing or screen-access through mouse or muting.

Cisco Webex gives great video and audio quality with less or rare frame/audio drop that is the most essential thing for me since it gives a very good user experience.

Also Webex Meetings has clean user interface which makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have used Cisco Webex for a long time now and I find it perfect for me. So no dislikes from me yet, but I will keep this review updated if I find any.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do recommend Cisco Webex Meetings to others because it is a great product with high quality which gives overall great user experience.

In our company, we use Cisco Webex Meetings to take client calls and provide them troubleshooting assistance with screen sharing. It has really helped us a lot because before we used to mail the solution and script to them and wait for their reply and this process used to take hours or sometime days. It saves our time and increases productivity.

Robert H.

"It is currently the software we use most for video meetings"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to make video calls to my clients to be able to offer them a more correct and efficient attention, in addition it allows me to chat with my colleagues and different sectors of the company, I love to be able to present video reports with data presentation and statistical graphs.

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the interface of the mobile app can be improved a lot more, it's a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a necessary communicative platform because it provides very good quality in calls and video calls.

It is currently the software we use most for video meetings between colleagues to cooperate in making reports, I can also communicate better with customers and have a clear and face-to-face communication with which they feel more secure, I can also send files or show part of my screen and help people to solve any problems that may arise.

Jason T.

"Cisco webex is perfect for all kinds of online meetings "

What do you like best?

We liked this platform a lot because it is so versatile when it comes to organizing our meetings online. These can be prioritized in full criteria, and we like to be able to add up to 100 members to each meeting. It seems to us that its on-demand web broadcast service complements its videoconferencing recording function a lot, and its integration with social networks has seemed excellent to us.

What do you dislike?

There are several things that we did not like about Cisco WebEx. One of them is its limited ability to stream presentations, and that does not allow to properly customize the chats in real time. We do not like its integration with Cisco collaboration Cloud, since it does not offer enough security when saving videoconferences in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco WebEx is one of the best collaboration platforms with which we have had the opportunity to work. Its image quality is impressive, and it adapts very much to our needs as a company. We are pleased with your implementation.

Cisco WebEx has helped us a lot to solve all kinds of problems with the organization of our online staff meetings. Thanks to its use we can communicate at any time, without having to go to the old meeting room, and also, it allows us to show our work better (mainly in real time). Before we had difficulties with the customization of our informative webinars, but with WebEx it is very convenient to manage them.

Ryan C.

"Makes my office work much easier"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Cisco Webex Meetings is the productivity tool and the MS Outlook add-on that makes my office work much easier, you can create meetings with a single click and mail the link to add other users, the iOS app is great and convenient when you spend a lot of time out of the office, from the app you can access most of the features available.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I've had with Cisco Webex Meetings is that when you share a screen it takes a long time to focus well on the screen, they should optimize more this feature as it is one of the most used and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers excellent quality calls and powerful mobile apps, never dropped calls since I use it and the image quality is usually the best.

In my work Cisco Webex is essential because it allows me to organize meetings and invite attendees easily and quickly, it allows me to compertir screen colleagues to get a second opinion or assistance when I find myself stuck, you can share files and chat with my employees at any time.

Marcos S.

" Great tool for business meetings"

What do you like best?

What attracts me most to this tool is the ease it brings us in its use. Its design is very intuitive and its functions of screen sharing and files is very good! We save time and resources because we do not have to travel to our customers or suppliers.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be a more competitive tool. Because it is not a free tool, it could have a more affordable acquisition value or be linked to other Cisco products.

The chat could also be more worked, because in my opinion it does not follow the other features of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool for business use. It has very useful functions and simple to use. Gives you time and minimizes expenses with meeting resources.

We have been able to reduce travel time and costs for our business meetings, be it with partners, suppliers or our customers. Today we can meet even while in different places and have the same productivity of a face-to-face meeting.

Cesar R.

"It gives me high quality communication"

What do you like best?

I love Cisco Webex Meetings because it gives me high quality communication with my superiors and colleagues, also is excellent for creating meetings of friends and coordinate outings, is a tool more business use but can be used socially, I can even communicate with my family if I'm late for work.

What do you dislike?

In some meetings it is checked and not recovered until you force it to stop and restart the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy to use software with advanced features that makes a better business communication, I recommend it because the calls are always heard well and do not fall, also has a fairly good price compared to its competitors.

Cisco Webex Meetings is an excellent software for videoconferencing and business communication quality, gives me a clean interface and easy to learn to use, the ability to make video calls, send messages and documents or any type of files, make voice calls with good sound and without interference, share screen and make teleconferences for up to 200 people.

Andreas B.

"This is my review"

What do you like best?

So here are some words for what I'm liking the most on WebEx. I want to state that this is only my personal opinion and based of my own experience with using webex. So what I do like the most is how you are entering the web meeting. Also it is really easy and simply to use. Furthermore I do like that you can integrate webex meeting into cisco jabber. Actually i've love the new modern look of the enduser webesite, the old look of the enduser site was really "meh"

What do you dislike?

So here are some words for what i'm disliking the most on using Webex. I want to state that this is only my personal opinion and based of my own experience with using webex. Also I do not like to set up meetings in outlook via the webex tool because of the bad outlook integration. I also do not like the web based client because it has had some problemes with sharing video and content - dont know if the problems do still exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really simply to use.

So here are some words for what I've been using webex for the most time. Mostly I'll use it for remote sessions with our service providers. So we can hear and see each other and also I can share my screen so we can see and discuss, fix and solve problems. Without the need that the service provider has to travel to our company.

Alex G.

"Webex - Perfect Meeting Solutions"

What do you like best?

Integration with outlook calendar, the Webex Meeting app will also automatically pops up when the time is near your scheduled meeting session, and you can click to start or join the meeting without any login required.

What do you dislike?

The application layout. user with non-video enabled taking screen estate when they are taking.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Approach your local Dimension Data contact to expressway you interested on Cisco Webex meeting. The sales team would be able to help to setup a trial site for your company.

Just start it with a trial and you will find out how much it helps to the knowledge working to get their things done quicker. Get rid of traditional way of meeting and embrace the technology which makes every one connected closer.

Often we need having ad-hoc or unscheduled meeting internally or with external client, Webex personal room makes it easy to start a meeting any time, anywhere (PC, Mobile, Video Endpoint).

Amber L.

"Love WebEx For Conference Meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco WebEx conferencing is actually the first conferencing system that I have ever used. I like the links that it provides, as well as the clear vision most of the time. it is easily accessible to the client and easy to move around while already in the link.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is the sign on process. Sometimes it looks a little choppy? And I also don't like how there is no automatic sign on. Currently I am using my conference line to sign in. I also do not like when I want to get the link to send to my clients, I have to do three different steps in order to do so. Something the connection is an issue but again, that could be my connection internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good product overall!!!

This helps me to connect with my clients on a virtual basis. When working Inside Sales, it bridges the gap between being in the field and my position. When I finally was able to use it thoroughly, I am able to perform live demos for my clients right away.

Un-attributed

"Cisco Webex Meetings : The best in the market"

What do you like best?

I have used many video conferencing tools till date but Cisco Webex is the best I find till today.

It is very simple and easy to use and scheduling a meeting is a easy task here all because of it's clean user interface.

It has all the necessary features that a video conferencing tool must have.

In terms of video and audio quality it is the best, delay in video occurs very rare.

Content management features like file sharing and document collaboration are the features that I like most.

It really increases the productivity by providing everything at a single place.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing that I dislike about about Cisco Webex but a thing to notice is that Webex is very resource-heavy on web browser especially Chrome which I think they should improve in future. And sometimes very rare VOIP becomes terrible but restarting solve the issue, it could be because of internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend others to consider Cisco Webex Meetings because it is a really premium quality product with all features at a place.

We in our organization use Cisco Webex Meetings for many things let it be a training sessions for junior, or customer support or client meetings. Cisco Webex actually helps a lot to communicate with others with very ease.

Julius C.

"A super online meeting platform for remote collaborations"

What do you like best?

I honestly like that it's a Cisco product. The Cisco is known for creating high end technology products and services and it very much shows in Cisco Webex Meetings. The video and audio of the calls is very sharp and with a typically smooth stream that doesn't really lag. The remote access and screen sharing work well compared to other remote access tools I've used. I actually feel like I can interact in a realistic manner with someone's remote desktop. About connecting, being able to call in with a regular phone number is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't really recall any poor qualities about Cisco Webex Meetings since I've used it. The cost to use the higher end versions is much pricier than many common online meeting solutions though. There is a free version, but I would consider it to be too limiting for a large organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex Meetings is very solid choice for an online meeting platform, especially if remote collaborations is a critical part of your business. You'll be able to share files and resources with your colleagues through the platform, which can help to minimize emails between your call participants.

I have been able to carry out or participate in extremely productive online meetings in which me and my colleagues discuss work project issues. We can actually plan and execute many project tasks entirely through an online meeting. Using this platform helps everyone to save the time and effort required to travel to a central location to meet and collaborate in person.

Un-attributed

"Review for Cisco Webex Meetings"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex is very premium platform for video conferencing. I have used several video conferencing tools but this one is the best I find.

The best thing is, it is accessible from any platform (mobile, computer).

Cisco provides all the features that are needed for the web conferencing and video and audio quality is quiet great with Webex.

It's user interface is very clean and easy.

Setting up a meeting or pre-scheduling it also a good thing in my opinion.

Also the outlook integration very useful for organizing meetings.

What do you dislike?

I have just started exploring Cisco Webex and I haven't found anything that I dislike about it yet, but I would like to see a way to merge telephone(audio) user with video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend other for Cisco Webex Meetings since it a premium software for Web Conferencing and they also provide the trial without credit card so you can always try it.

We in our organization use Cisco Webex for mostly taking the client calls almost everyday since all of our clients are global and outside india video conferencing is a good thing to use. Cisco provides great video and audio quality which really helps us a lot.

Un-attributed

"Cisco Webex : A great tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling meetings is one of things that I like most about Webex. Along with that it's richness in quality is great let it be video meet, audio or just chat, it performs best. I have used several other Online Meeting Platforms but this is the best I have ever used.

It has many other great features as well, like screen control sharing with other, recording, muting and so on...

Cisco Webex has very clean and easy user interface which helps the new user to get going quickly that is also a plus for Webex.

What do you dislike?

No big issues found yet, sometimes(very rarely) the screen freezes in between the call for few seconds but it could be because of the internet as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Cisco Webex to everyone, there are many such tools/platforms in market but none are near this product in terms of quality and features.

We use Cisco Webex on almost daily basis in our organization and since majority of our clients are global we can communicate with them easily with the help of Webex. Our user experience with Webex is good so far.

Katherine M.

" The Idea Generator quality"

What do you like best?

Cisco webex meeting is a product that has worked as a generator of quick ideas since with him we can be in contact with the work team of different departments, Its shared screen capability is the best with quality audio and video. It is easy communicate with a group of people and record the lectures, also has a chat private with its basic functions to offer solutions to the concerns in real time

What do you dislike?

Your free trial is very short, I think you should add a few more weeks so it could easily train the staff, the cloud has a low capacity of storage so you have to constantly clean it to have space

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a collaboration service highly recommended by me, to enjoy their services you only need a browser and internet connection, it is extremely complete in its shared screen feature. It is a good option to hold quality meetings

With Cisco Webex Meetings we have improved communication and meeting service. Your choice of registration and reminder are very solid and have allowed us to be aware of all the meetings. We have also been able to record the lectures with excellent HD quality, this has contributed to the growth of the company in recent months

ANIL B.

"Using the Webex platform for meeting with global works also operational issue with PC"

What do you like best?

Webex is the best platform as easy to use and can connect every device (mobile, pc easily). You can customize the interface as you want and good performance for multi attendees meeting (more than 10 attendees). During the presentation you can also easily show critical points at screen with webex tools to other meeting attendees.

The outlook integration is also very good, you can organize your meetings and integrate to outlook calendar and also easy to make a meeting with one of your contacts in your address book.

What do you dislike?

Creating "one click webex meeting" takes too much time, awaiting for almost 1 minute to start the meeting and sometimes the application requires some additional software packs to be able to run webex. This kind of issue decreases the accessibility.

"WebEx Productivity Tools" is quick access interface for meeting but there always "connecting server circle" when you click a link or button.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Webex platform should be developed for:

- Fast meeting with "one click meeting" options or "meet now"

- interface can be easy to use about add contacts window, chat, audio/video settings.

With webex platform, I can solve all other facilities engine testing issues and also organize the works efficiently.

Also using the webex with mobile devices is also good benefit to use this platform. If a facility has a manufacturing line, the time is so important during the problem solving. So the benefit is accessibility.

Vishal k.

"WebEx Review"

What do you like best?

Audio/Video integration on multiple platform which can be used via phone, tab, VC devices. and its very user friendly. The service is a simple, secure, and complete communications and collaboration service. It has three core capability sets: Message: The Spark messaging application is central to the Cisco Spark service experience, providing an unmatched mobile–first experience.

What do you dislike?

Better integration with Google Calendar to allow a user to auto-create a meeting event with a WebEx URL in location as default in addition to physical room location.

Easy way to record meetings and share with participants that were not able to get to the meeting

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product with integrations.

Whiteboarding feature is used extensively in meetings so that participants can share their perspectives

Linkage to our video teleconference devices allows meeting participants in the office to view virtual attendees while viewing the same presentation on WebEx

Client-less feature allows attendees on mobile devices or at home on personal computers to attend meetings easily

Brendan D.

"Working With Webex"

What do you like best?

The ease to setup and invite others to Webex meeting. I have used other meeting software and the most reliable i've used so far has been Webex meeting. The biggest issues would be when we come across a device that doesn't use QOS and the video will become choppy, this is a networking issue not something with Webex.

What do you dislike?

Joining a meeting and having the host not know how to mute all and having every little noise come through. Not use the application or having practice before can make it difficult for new users to know where and how Webex meetings work. They have pop-ups, but most people will close those before even reading what it says. They don't have it setup to have basic user and advance users buttons. This might make using Webex the first time frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are different ways to use Webex, through Voip or through audio bridge. Make sure you look at different options for pricing.

We use Webex from hosting meeting to troubleshooting with customers. The ability to setup up a meeting and have everyone connected in minutes really make Webex stand out.

Haresh K.

"Webex Meetings Review"

What do you like best?

The bottom control panel has very easy to use shortcuts. Ability to switch between audio options, ease of sharing content, ease of scheduling meetings with @webex, personal rooms.

What do you dislike?

Webex Desktop app, crashes quite a few times, just keeps circling rather than opening webex. Duplicate pop-ups with Teams and Desktop app. Sudden audio disconnect. Closing whiteboards requires multiple clicks. Video devices show limited participants in layout. Limited bulk edit capabilities in Control Hub / Site Administration. Unable to easily migrate from Site Admin to Control Hub. Support personal have limited knowledge when calling into TAC. Articles in help.webex.com is limited are not detailed enough especially configuration guides or show examples (see SSO). Chat functionality limited doesn't support rich text. Wireless sharing is cumbersome, requires app and intermittentantly disconnects or doesn't connect at all. Immersive Telepresence rooms doesn't levarge all screens for layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware of limitations with switching to Annuity platform from Site Administration to Control Hub is not seamless, i.e. automated transfer of users and meetings. Consider Webex Adoption Services for rolling out Webex Meetings enterprise wide.

Easily connecting with customers for meetings and providing support. Ability to control desktop. Ease of scheduling meetings with @webex, ability for call back, ability to have video enabled meetings from any standards based endpoints (CMR). reduce carbon footprint.

Learn more about Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings Videos

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

* We monitor all Cisco Webex Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.