Wix Answers

4.0

Wix Answers is the help desk software built and used by Wix to support over 120 million users. Users can add customer support in the form of a help center to their websites. It's free to use.

Work for Wix Answers?

Learning about Wix Answers?

Wix Answers Reviews

Ask Wix Answers a Question
Showing 18 Wix Answers reviews

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

It gives me the basic support I need for my business. I can't be online 24/7 and in the event something comes up, my clients are able to at least to get basic support whether it be help downloading files or accessing galleries, especially around the holidays where its busier season and everyone is moving at a very fast pace. My clients have expressed they were impressed that they were still able to get ahold of someone at certain times even if it wasn't myself, which I believe gives me a bit of an edge over my local competition. Plus, if they aren't able to help there is a ticketing system and I am able to gain valuable insight into my clients needs to help drive my business. Its easy to use and I've learned its not always about doing it all yourself, being an owner means knowing when to utilize tools to help take care of some of the other tasks.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really attempted to utilize it in depth for really technical support because we are really just a small business. I believe it would still be sufficient for at least a medium sized business given the proper tools and planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd try out the 14 day trial and see if its for your business.

It frees up some of my time as a business owner, and thats tremendous because I'm able to better focus my time where it is needed. Its like gaining a few extra hands when I need them without giving up too much control or worrying about quality of interactions. It definitely has helped!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wix Answers
Nisam v.

"Simple and fast tool to make a simple website."

What do you like best?

It is a free and simple website maker can be built in sufficient fast.High quality templates are available which are designed by professional graphic designers.24 hours support service is available. We can use the free domain name for our site but it is available with sub domain wiz.com.The building process is very easy just a knowledge for using computer is required.Their advertising is optimized.

What do you dislike?

The template once chosen cannot be changed further and not suitable to make large and complex websites.Some templates we can't change the background color of menus.Its mobile view is not much good.And also in the free version we can't access all functionalities and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

simplified way to create a website with solid hosting. Wix technical support are fast so can clearly ask doubts and problem and get the solution as fast as possible.

When a client require a simple website Wix can provide solution.Designed templates are available so time can be consumed for simple websites

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

Tyrone H.

"Terrific KM Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the way Wix Answers allows us as a small team to service our clients and readily gather data. It is a great way of providing excellent customer support and simultaneously gathering critical knowledge management data to facilitate better decision making processes.

What do you dislike?

My only reservation is lack of malleability in the insights provided. Specifically, you can integrate and probe internally to generate reports according to your own format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The interface is super intuitive and let's you create and update articles with ease. It should work especially well for multilingual purposes. Also, ensure you probe the manual because the range of features are wide-ranging. I love discovering the new tips beyond the obvious that I identified due to the intuitive nature of the platform.

We are primarily using this tool to optimize our customer service capabilities, and improve our decision-making process. I have found it remarkably effective.

Jeremiah K.

"Great Customer Service Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that my customers can call the toll free number that I have, and with the service, they can request a call back time. We are often out on location somewhere or busy shooting a wedding and have an office manager on staff part time, but she can only get to so much, so this helps a ton.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of at this time. We only use a small portion of the service since we are a small, local business.

It helps us provide an easier customer service experience for our clients. Allowing them to get in touch with us multiple ways and deliver on their time and ours.

Jill K.

"I think it’s not too bad"

What do you like best?

For the most part, it works well. Don’t really associate with wic though. The answer are usually good

What do you dislike?

Answers can be pretty inconsistent at times. As an example, it sometimes confuses me what the source is

We use wix for my small business and anytime we have issues, we go to wix support first

UE
User in Entertainment

"Best Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Wix Answers makes customer support so easy. The usability and h features are amazing. It's also pay-for-what you use, which is really nice.

What do you dislike?

It can take away from other customer service practices, but this needs to be used and controlled properly by management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're having customer service issues - definitely try Wix Answers. It may not work for all businesses but it is worth the try! I think small businesses can really benefit.

The company I interned for was trying to correct their customer service practices. Wix Answers has streamlined the entire process. We can now reply to people quicker, deal with unhappy customers in a better manner, and it built the credibility of the company. Customer Service is so important and Wix makes it easy!

Shannon F.

"I love Wix Answers! "

What do you like best?

Wix is such a great platform that we use for our website needs and it is so user friendly and I couldn't imagine using any other platform!

What do you dislike?

Needs more mobile optimization overall. Other than that I love it.

Provides us with feedback!

"Not helpful for me but may work for others!"

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind the website and how user friendly it is. Also, there's a lot of questions already answered and resources already provided for you to utilize

What do you dislike?

My answers never seemed to get answered in a timely manner. Customer Service is usually pretty slow

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time when asking questions because they are answered exactly as you address them. Also, utilize other's questions and responses before seeking your own because you may find the answer much faster that way

Wix users have easier access to answers and help. You can also search search past content and find feedback on different parts of Wix's many features outside of basic websites

"Great web service"

What do you like best?

Wix Answers is extremely easy to use and the interface is very attractive.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's anything I dislike; I haven't gotten any feedback from users of it to say anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it if you're looking for a service that helps customers find answers and possibly answers questions on their own! I appreciated the ease of use for myself and my customers. Give it a try...you really don't have much to lose. I see the ability of Wix Answers being used in a lot of industries.

The ease of helping customers and providing them with the support they need.

"Wix"

What do you like best?

The user interface is fairly intuitive. It is very easy to start using this and navigate right away.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple bugs with the software. Sometimes it freezes up when I least expect it.

This software helps me help out my customers when they have a problem. This definitely streamlines the customer service aspect of our business.

UG
User in Government Administration

"My Wix Answers Experience"

What do you like best?

As an avid Wix user, I really like how easy it is for my questions to be addressed in a clear, concise setting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things appear to be more difficult to use than they actually are, which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try to use Wix Answers if you can! It's a resource I wish I utilized earlier.

I'm trying to reach a large demographic through my website and Wix Answers makes it sure that the audience will be easier to reach.

Elizabeth B.

"Great resource for basic questionnaires "

What do you like best?

I liked that there is a data sheet automatically populated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the set up and the slight glitches that occur on the website.

Using it for RGA requests as well as general customer satisfaction. We’ve been able to pull a lot of data and analyze our services.

Michael I. H.

"Simple and Clean"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the Wix team has created an easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

I believe that it would be great to allow users to add comments and feedbacks.

I was helping third-party developers create a website for their FAQ's.

"Wix Answers is wonderful!"

What do you like best?

I most like the intuitive design and ease with which people can ask questions and the team could respond with answers. Questions are inevitable but Wix Answers streamlines the process of addressing questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had been free but it was certainly worth it.

This resource ensures that consumers had a platform to ask questions from. This is hugely important and is an excellent means of bridging the information gap.

User in Investment Management

"Automates a lot"

What do you like best?

I really like that the product has a call center tool and multi-channel ticketing system which work together

What do you dislike?

I do find that it can have it's moments where it is a bit tedious and does not work together seamlessly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't have anything for this

Customer call center FAQ's

"Easy!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to build, update and configure. We were up and running in no time.

What do you dislike?

There are no major dislikes or problems. Customer service is very helpful.

Their platform is very easy to use and configure.

"Easy and Reliable Service "

What do you like best?

That the software is built into the application and is controlled by Wix

What do you dislike?

Wish it was easier to customize for our own business use

Solving the problem of customer service and making sure we are retaining customer

"Perfect For My Needs"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it at the moment.

It frees up my time answering questions. I can use that time for other productive activities.

Learning about Wix Answers?

* We monitor all Wix Answers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.