VisitorTrack Reviews & Product Details

What is VisitorTrack?

ID who's visiting your site now - and what they've been researching across the web. 1) VisitorTrack identifies the anonymous business visitors coming to your website. 2) Then, intent data is fully integrated to pinpoint the companies already in-market for your products - before they have visited the website. 3) Get accurate contact record details matched for the people you target. All this in an affordable package designed for nearly any business. Get a full-access Free Trial for your website to see this Predictive Marketing for yourself.

VisitorTrack Screenshots

1-25 of 80 total VisitorTrack reviews

VisitorTrack Reviews

1-25 of 80 total VisitorTrack reviews
Marketing Director

"Used for Multiple and Very Different Companies "

What do you like best?

I'm the marketing director for a parent company and 13 subsidiaries, with a focus on 5 very different industries and multiple verticals within each. Extremely complex, we have Visitor track on 4 of our websites currently. The immediacy and depth of information with Visitor Track allows us to get real time triggers of who is visiting, what they are searching for and the ability to drill down to very specific contacts and titles. The reporting features can be easily customized so I can sort leads quickly and distribute. Visitor Track just released Bombora -Beta Version with limited surge tags from the enterprise version- allows us to see what the potential customers are researching, which helps us really target who is looking for perhaps what some of our other companies offer as well. All of this data allows for multiple lead and campaign strategies, and it's really exciting.

What do you dislike?

Limited contacts per contract, but you can pay to add more per month and the fee is very reasonable. The data it's tracking in my opinion is as valuable for me as the contacts are for sales.

We are able to create campaigns on immediacy and custom them based on what are clients are searching for on our page as well as get them to the correct sales associate per vertical. The new Bombora feature is incredibly useful and I can't wait to dive into that further, with it being such helpful and relevant information about our visitors.

Media Assistant

"Good tool for data acquisition and tracking."

What do you like best?

Something I love about this application is the complete information it presents about the users that visit our website, everything I want to know about a user, I can see it with VisitorTRack, thanks to this I can find potential clients, and know in are really interested, this is not something that can be done with other software, here you have everything you need to give full follow up to visitors, and take advantage of this to send a correct marketing campaign to users, in a personalized way.

What do you dislike?

Although it provides a quantity of information that other applications do not make, some of this information is not correct, the geographical location, by geolocation, that performs a sweep by means of the IP, can fail, and does not deliver correct information. what is needed, due to this, manual checks must be made of the exact information that is needed, so as not to fall into traps, thinking that all the information presented by this tool is correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an ideal tool for all types of companies, which are dedicated to marketing, and to carry out different studies online, this application provides all the necessary data of the visitors, later it creates a detailed report with the information about each of them, of a very complete way, which later allows to make all kinds of effective campaigns.

Thanks to the detailed monitoring done with this tool, you can achieve a much broader scope, giving us to know a sufficient information, the type of interests of each visitor, thanks to this we can perform a detailed analysis of each client, that in the end it will become a marketing campaign, with high margins of effectiveness.

Owner

"Great Web Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

It provides 99% of the functionality of Lead Forensics at 1/4 of the cost. But even better is the Bombora Company Surge Detail. Nobody else has this. Imagine, not only knowing a company stopped by your website but to also get a pretty good idea of how seriously they are looking?

What do you dislike?

Contact info downloads do not roll over.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We looked at several such solutions, and fully evaluated and installed three of them for there trial. Lead Forensics $$$$, Visitor-Track (Net Factor) $$, and Albacross $. We looked closely at three main items: Accuracy of data, speed - or the hit their tracking URL takes, and ease of use. Net Forensics is too hard of a sell, a slow tracking code, and very risky to get out of - and you cannot touch there UI during the testing period. On the low end was Albacross. Cheap, easy to use - but the data was mediocre at best. In the middle price was VistitorTrack (Net Factor), great software, not too much of a website speed hit, good accurate data and well filtered from the junk. Best of all that fact that Bombora Company Surge Detail is included made this an easy decision.

After spending a great deal of money on beef up and SEO well our website, it was a great waste to not know who is really stopping buy. This was a clean and perfect fit.

Founder
(Myself Only)

"Excellent CRM Software With Awesome Features & Integrations! Highly Recommended to All Businesses."

What do you like best?

Not only would I recommend VisitorTrack to anyone operating a business, I would especially recommend it to those who own small companies or startups. I love the static IP address feature, which allows individuals to see real-time company leads visiting your website! Even better? You have free access to contact those individuals you feel are relevant to your CRM. I also like and appreciate the team working at VisitorTrack

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about VisitorTrack! It's such a good service.

Here's a few reasons why:

The team that works at VisitorTrack has been nothing but kind and helpful to me. This is also why I highly recommend VisitorTrack. They don't annoy you with "sales-y" calls or hastle you to make a decision on the spot. They let you navigate the platform with a free trial and determine for yourself if there is a benefit. Of course, the free demo also helps you discover functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want great customer care, awesome CRM features, a database to store contacts, access to contacts, and real-time leads at an affordable price, VisitorTrack is definitely for you. I highly recommend it!

There's so much you can do with VisitorTrack, and it's so fairly-priced. You can can identify leads that you find useful and save their contact information on the spot. You can create triggers to help you identify the most relevant leads for your business. Additionally, you can can tag your visitors to label them as "hot leads," "competitors," etc. Thank you to the VisitorTrack team for helping my startup identify useful leads for my company! You all are so, so kind and I can't appreciate that enough. The free trial is also a bonus (no credit card required). Highly, highly recommended.

Media Buyer

"Lead Generation solution"

What do you like best?

The ability to add contacts from the companies that visit or website based on their title. We do this by Vistortrack's integration with Zoom and looking people up on Linkedin. I also like the ability to have multiple people receive alerts via email when people are on our website doing specific actions.

What do you dislike?

If the people on your website aren't one their own hosted ISP, Visitortrack can't see them. This means that if your leads are smaller companies that might not have their own ISP this might not be the software for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation would be to be sure all the decision makers will be available at the end of the trial to make your decision. If not, I would hold off starting the trial. They will extend the trial if needed, it just would be a lot easier.

Lead generation. With this software it lets us find prospects based on website engagement without having to buy lists. We can quickly see how many pages someone has visited and if they hit pages that we decide are important in our buying process. We can also see previous visits and most importantly for us, Industry.

Marketing Manager

"Amazing Data & Service w/ Visitor Track"

What do you like best?

Data Quality, Customer Service, Access to Bombora Company Surge Data, Zoom Contacts.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I can think of because if an issue comes up, they quickly resolve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Working with Visitor Track has been a great experience. From the sales process and product implementation to high quality data and customer service they have been nothing short of amazing.

We implemented Visitor Track to get a stronger grasp on the companies that come to our site and then find new contacts to target. Not only does Visitor Track provide great data, but with the addition of the Bombora Company Surge that lets us track user searches and downloadable Zoom contacts we are able to more efficiently track visits and target potential customers.

Director of Business Development

"Exceptional reporting features - very flexible. Staff are great to work with."

What do you like best?

The team members we have worked with at Visitor Track are top notch. They are sincerely interested in our successful use of visitor track and helping us to get the most of our investment. The application is very flexible, especially in the reporting. We are able to easily filter through the website 'white noise' traffic and get to the meaningful visitors. Love the geo locations that help us identify the headquarter location separately that often owns the IP address from the search origin location.

What do you dislike?

I wish the dashboard was customize-able per user. It would be great if the dashboard was widgets based on the users reports/triggers.

We have a shared website with a sister company and a product website. We are able to easily track visitors to both in a combined report or separately if we choose.

"A nearly perfect software for viewing and tracking website stats and user/company information"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt knowing user's company names and then being able to easily leverage zoom.info lookups for contact information is the core benefit. The interface is great too, very easy to learn and use on a day-to-day.

We are a small company (about 25) and daily statistics emails are great for leadership and marketing team members.

Custom "triggers" to email the team when anticipated actions happen are very insightful. Knowing what our top customers are doing on our website is invaluable for business reasons.

I might add that support and setup have been fantastic! The VT team is highly attentive and love what they do. Support is a click away via , chat, email or phone.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints! It would be great if basic CRM functionality was included in the software in addition to Salesforce integration but this is not a requirement.

Knowing when partner or customer attention is at its peak is critical for business decisions. Also, combining these deep user actions and insights with actual website stats make for the perfect daily email for our team.

CEO; Founder; Marketing Consultant
(Myself Only)

"The exact product we were searching for! "

What do you like best?

I reviewed several trials and Visitor Track really gave us the most useful information when comparing them all. The deciding factor for us was the contact information for those within the company were far superior. I like the easy usability of the site and also that you can set alerts, triggers, & customize reports. Additionally, customer service is superb with this company!

What do you dislike?

I only dislike/wish I would have known to check for full integration abilities, as the CRM we use isn’t 100% able to be integrated because it is an older version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out what information is going to be most beneficial for you and make sure to ask whatever questions you have when doing your trial demo. The account reps are very knowledgeable so I felt incredibly confident when it came time to push the purchase to our company.

We are able to have a transparent view of the companies and industries interested in us. We needed a way to find warmer leads and this product has been the perfect answer! Not only are we happy to know what companies (and type) to "go after", it is helpful to know exactly what their activity has been on our site i.e. what pages/products they are interested in.

Senior Manager of Sales & Marketing Operations

"Excited about the new Intent Data"

What do you like best?

The addition of the intent data was what really sold us on VisitorTrack. We feel that is a great added value.

What do you dislike?

The company names listed on the emailed report link to a google search rather than take you to the company data in VisitorTrack, which would be more helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - they have a free trial so there is nothing to lose.

VisitorTrack allows easy visibility to our team on which companies are visiting our site. We tag our target companies and it is easy to track them. We haven't used intent data before, so we are excited about how we can use this information and be more proactive and nimble in pursuing possible prospects.

Vice President, Business & Software Development

"Essential for Our Lengthy Sales Process"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack has proven to be an essential tool for our sales team since we began using the product nearly 8 years ago. Given that our sales process can last anywhere between three and twenty-four months, having the visibility to what our prospects are researching on our website allows our sales team to be more engaging with our prospects, to know answers to our prospects' questions before the questions are asked, and to be smarter, better prepared, and more informed than our competition.

What do you dislike?

It's the nature of the beast, but sometimes the geo location of companies that appear through Visitor Track can be skewed given the actual location of IP addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't speak to a B2C environment, but this is a fantastic tool if you have a B2B business with a focus on online lead generation.

Obviously not every potential customer who visits our website fills out a contact form and gives us their information (a true conversion). VisitorTrack gives us a second chance at those companies by identifying who those companies are, what pages the user visited, and how they came to our site to begin with.

Head of Copy & Design, Contract Basis

"Great tool for website tracking and key contact data"

What do you like best?

I purchased VisitorTrack when we were a small organization. Since then we were acquired and our needs slightly changed, VisitorTrack was able to grow with us and be a valuable tool for our organization.

What do you dislike?

It is not perfect for contact data sourcing, nor does it claim to be, however I am able to find 8 out of 10 organizations that I'm sourcing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and implement. The tool has been very successful for our organization and I was happy that it was able to grow with us when I needed it to.

I needed a better website tracking tool now that we utilize HubSpot's GDPR tools. I lost tracking when that happened. It was an added bonus that I was able to get contact sourcing as part of the same tool.

Lead Generation Manager
Computer & Network Security

"Great platform to qualify visitors to your website"

What do you like best?

That you can see the type of companies that are visiting your website and it's a great way to qualify the traffic you are receiving. It's also great to help identify potential customers and provide contact information. Also, great customer service from Larry Barton.

What do you dislike?

It's very helpful but there is still a gap (from a technical aspect) to be able to identify who exactly from a certain company is visiting your website and who the right contacts are. The contact info is not always available for every visitor or IP address which is understandable but frustrating at times from a lead gen perspective.

Trying to identify quality leads for my sales team. Sometimes we are able to identify when a company that we've reached out to or that we are interested have visited the website and also know what pages/products they are looking at.

"Incredible Insights"

What do you like best?

In a B2B world, leads are fewer but much more valuable than B2C -- but they are harder to identify. Visitor Track solves the "mystery" of the companies coming to your site, and with the "Surge" feature, t's like you know what they are thinking in their online search -- very helpful for lead qualifying!

What do you dislike?

Most of our site visitors are clients using the service -- I am still trying to figure out how to identify our clients in bulk but haven't completed the task yet, but VisitorTrack is helping me figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visitor Money is as good if not better than lead tracking systems that cost twice as much...once we tried the free trial we were sold.

We can not only identify quality leads, but know what topics to follow up with when we remarket to them.

AC

"Caller ID for your website"

What do you like best?

Visitor Track is a piece of code you can easily place on your website. It is a good program for lead generation as it lets you know who visited your website. Consequently, I can go into the software to obtain contact details of the people at the organization who may have visited my company's website.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback of the software is that you don't know exactly who the person was that visited your site. Visitor Track just can let you know the entity and location details among other things. In a firm that has hundreds of employees, it's like looking for a needle in the haystack and you may never find the person that was on your site to follow up with.

It's a good lead generation tool as it at least gives us a starting point about what entity to contact.

CMO + Head of Business Development

"Essential tool for account-based marketing"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack gives me the ability to de-anonymize certain website visitors and view their behavior flow across digital content assets. This is the kind of intelligence that helps me more accurately identify accounts interested in my services and shorten the path to purchase. Before selecting VisitorTrack, I evaluated several IP tracking solution providers, including Lead Forensics, VisualVisitor and Leadfeeder. None were able to deliver as many accurate hits as VisitorTrack. The identified account details are provided by a robust ZoomInfo database, which is a key differentiator in elevating the quality of the platform. VisitorTrack's dashboard, customization and reporting are much more user friendly that any of its competitors and the support team much more responsive. Pricing is always a factor when choosing a vendor, and VisitorTrack offered the greatest return on our investment. Their competitors were much more expensive and delivered less value than VisitorTrack.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike has more to do with the technology than the vendor. At this stage, no one can identify mobile visitors to a website. That's 50% of our traffic and growing. This capability is a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend VisitorTrack to any B2B sales and marketing organization, from SMB to enterprise.

VisitorTrack is my early warning system for prospect interest and engagement. I've doubled my pipeline since implementing the platform. I'm able to research and find the right people within my target accounts, track their response to my outreach and identify opportunities to participate in RFPs and competitive bids. Before VisitorTrack, I only found out about these deals after the fact.

Digital Marketing

"Warm Up Your Leads!"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack provides insight into the business users that browse our website that free tools like Google Analytics cannot.

What do you dislike?

1 Year contract to start, then month to month.

VisitorTrack helps our business identify businesses who visit our company website, but do not fill out a form. This allows us to do outreach to employees at those companies, making the introduction "warm" instead of cold.

VisitorTrack has also helped us identify key website visitor paths that businesses take, compared to all visitors tracked by Google Analytics.

Digital Strategy, PR and IT Head

"Solid, sound tracking software that provides invaluable insight into audience web trends. "

What do you like best?

Easy to install...easy to digest reports....great customer service (Larry really knows his stuff!)

What do you dislike?

Been a customer over four years now and everything pretty smooth. Does take a little investment in time to fully appreciate all the functionality but that goes with any software program. A little issue with accounting when new ownership first acquired but quickly resolved. Overall solid program for the money that does what it's supposed to.

Audience interaction with our website in terms of trends and strength of interest.

"Excellent Tracking Tool for Multiple Departments"

What do you like best?

There are two things that ultimately contributed to our decision to use VisitorTrack:

1.) Customer Service and Support: We contacted several similar software companies before choosing VisitorTrack, and VisitorTrack was the most responsive and offered the most useful tracking/lead tools in one platform.

2.) Price - Other platforms are geared solely toward large corporations with extensive marketing budgets. VisitorTrack's tiered registration and pricing options made this the most valuable solution for our company. We chose one of the basic tiers, but also supplemented with additional contacts for a very reasonable price.

Having been a VisitorTrack customer for eight months now, both of the above still hold true - I'm sure we're one of their lower price point customers, but they proactively reach out with offers for refresher training sessions and suggestions to ensure that we're getting the most value from our tracked information.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we've found yet that we really dislike. VisitorTrack was extremely simple to set up on our site, and that simple snippet of code provides so much useful information in return.

While we don't know exactly which person at a company is visiting our site, the company information is far more helpful for B2B sales. Just having a personal name would be virtually useless (and we have used those tools before), but with VisitorTrack, we now have the company name, as well as access to a full library of personal names and titles at those companies in an easy-to-use search/report interface.

VisitorTrack is excellent for both Sales and Marketing - we have one department who uses the platform to obtain leads and contacts, and another department who uses it to identify page views for website optimization and design. Prior to VisitorTrack, we had no idea who was visiting our site or which pages they were visiting, and now we have access to both of those extremely useful pieces of information, and much more.

Research Associate III - Assessment Coordinator
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"VisitorTrack Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool allows companies to see what is and isn't working on their website - you can see what visitors are most interested in by seeing how long they spend on a page/which links they click/which pages they visit etc. It also has great filters so you can view people by categories based on what you're trying to track. Additionally, the support/help is great - they are genuinely interested in solving your issue or questions, and also seem to really want to help customers understand how to best use the product and its efficiency

What do you dislike?

not really much that I dislike - it would be cool to see even more filters/categories/sorting for reports

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool can be super helpful if you are looking to increase traffic to your company's website and/or just want to get a better idea and insight of how to improve (or areas on your website that are working great/peaking interest). Additionally, the help team/support for the program is great. They reply quickly and follow through to make sure the problem is solved.

insight on traffic to company website, more detailed view of customers and what they may like/dislike

Director of Marketing, Communications & Design

"...the identified leads from Visitor Track were superior in quantity and quality."

What do you like best?

We did not want to be locked into a long term contract but we wanted to the most value for our spend. We reviewed four companies in addition to Visitor Track, and after the dust settled the identified leads from Visitor Track were superior in quantity and quality. They also checked the other boxes with their low program cost and value added services.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could know the exact person that visits, but at least we are gaining more information than before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We reviewed LeadFeeder, LeadForensics, Leadbery and KickFire in addition to Visitor Track, after the dust settled the identified leads from Visitor Track were superior in quantity and quality. They also checked all the other boxes with their low program cost and value added services.

With netFactor and Visitor Track we are now able to, at the very, least identify from where our visitors are coming. It is rewarding to see when the website is visited anonymously, then a digital request for quote or a phone call follows and ultimately the sale occurs.

Marketing Communications Manager
Civil Engineering

"Next Level Web Analytics"

What do you like best?

The ability to see what companies and keywords (in some cases) are hitting our website, removing a layer of ambiguity from the Google Analytics data sets.

What do you dislike?

Not much comes to mind, the data isn't available online historically after 60 or 90 days, but we export the data monthly into our own database, so we have the complete history.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just keep in mind, even though it's expressly clear in many statements from VT, some people will expect specific leads (people), not just company names, which is not the case. Depending on the size of the organization you're targeting, and the subset of personnel within that target, you may be able to infer, who the user is, but sometimes you will not.

Having web traffic tied to a specific organization helps us draw many conclusions specific to the different industries we serve. Everything from web content enhancements, to industry trends analysis has benefitted.

"Excellent Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

VisitorTrack's excellent customer support has made using their web application all the more worthwhile. When we are having trouble with something, they immediately respond with helpful solutions.

What do you dislike?

Loading contacts can be slow when there are too many in your database. The solution was to transfer them to our CRM and then delete the contacts from VisitorTrack. We transferred them to our CRM, but we decided to keep the contacts in the VisitorTrack database as a backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since VisitorTrack has a free trial, I would definitely recommend trying it out! The pricing is about on par with similar web applications.

VisitorTrack has helped us better understand who is visiting our website and how they are using it. The lead mining can be useful when trying to find the right person to talk to.

Web Development | NetSuite SuiteCommerce Consultant

"TRACK YOUR VISITORS!!!"

What do you like best?

Find out exactly who it was that hit your website. Study the pages they were interested in. Contact them!

What do you dislike?

The software allowed you to export massive lists of contacts from Zoominfo. They no longer allow that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support group when you have issues. Product user interface is fantastic, they just did an update!

Using visitorTrack we can keep up with website visitors, and find out how many times they have come back to our site. This allows us to know when to engage them. With the ability to track guests that with labels in the program, our company can tag our competitors, prospects, partners, clients. This lets our sales people know if it is okay to contact certain companies that hit our website.

Sales Consultant

"Perfect supplement for prospecting"

What do you like best?

It is very gratifying to see activity from companies that I have been targeting on our website, and specifically what products or services they are looking at. It helps direct the next conversation or reach out. It also has been an amazing tool to find new prospects that I would have otherwise missed.

What do you dislike?

Although I have not delved into more of the technical features, it would be nice to have target criteria for alerts, such as company industry, size, or even page visit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gives great insight to companies you may not even be targeting, as well as insight to activity from companies you have.

Seeing cold calls turn into warm leads from recent web activity, finding warm leads just from frequent activity.

VisitorTrack Features

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* Visitor Identification Category
Do you work for VisitorTrack?