JobAdder

JobAdder is powerful, easy to use web and mobile recruitment management platform for staffing agencies & inhouse recruitment teams.

Work for JobAdder?

Learning about JobAdder?

Compare JobAdder to Similar Solutions

JobAdder Reviews

Showing 57 JobAdder reviews
JobAdder review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"Big Fan since 2010"

What do you like best?

JA just makes the entire recruitment process faster, simpler and smarter, without making things too complicated. It's the easiest recruitment system I have ever use and it continues to evolve...getting better and better. And their support is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I'm not the biggest fan of the compulsory "Seek Screen". It takes up valuable space

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a demo - this system is seriously easy to use and makes life as a recruiter so much easier. If you are looking to change systems or never used one before, this will be a game changer for your business.

We recruit throughout NZ and into Australia & Pacific, with many applications from overseas. We have many templates saved, so we can get the process started and stay one step ahead. We find the Hellosign & Referoo integration especially beneficial. Saves us time and we can wee when things are progressing. Essentially, it saves us time and money.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about JobAdder
JobAdder review by Jessica F.
Jessica F.

"What database dreams are made of! "

What do you like best?

We have been using JobAdder for nearly 5 years now, and apart from providing us with a database that helps our business with efficiency & storing our data securely, they are always one step ahead of the game in regards to technology.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage, a few features we needed were not included in the platform for the first few years, but as time has gone on JobAdder had addressed all of our needs and developed them into features we could only have dreamed of.

Storing our data clearly and being able to find information easily. We have a huge database which could easily get neglected if you could not find the information easily. They have powerful search functions which makes a recruiters job much easier. More time for our recruiters to connect with people!

What Staffing solution do you use?

JobAdder review by Bruce M.
Bruce M.

"JobAdder - finally a solution!"

What do you like best?

We have gone through 4 ATS systems in four years. Sad to look back and understand how many misjudgements we made. Then we uncovered an ATS called JobAddder out of Australia. Not so well known in North America yet - but they will be.

The software is nice and simple and does not come with so many unused bells and whistles. For our team, it appears intuitive as to what the next click should be. The speed of the system is excellent. And, they have built in a number of features that will speed up our work processes.

We have just started using the system and I can tell the team is 100% bought in. Such a refreshing change from where we were. Migration, training and support have been top notch.

We are only 2 months in but, with 20 years in the recruitment business and exposure to half a dozen ATS systems, what I see so far makes me believe this is the best one I have been exposed to so far.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I did not like was it took 12 weeks to execute the migration. Likely because others are seeing what this product is about and buying into it. Hence the migration queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth giving it a try!

Now that the team is 100% in to the ATS, we will be better organized, able to find candidates quicker and can utilize many of the JobAdder features that will speed up our game and handle more volume.

JobAdder review by Consultant in Retail
Consultant in Retail

"JobAdder is constantly updating, making the platform easy and efficient! "

What do you like best?

Quick view and boolean searching has made my work load much easier to source the best talent for my roles. The platform is always easy to navigate and comes with clear guides when ever there is an update.

What do you dislike?

I do miss the Index being located across the top of the page as I usually have lots of tabs open during an in-depth search. I used to be able to scroll through my job applications while I had a quick view resume open which made it easier to go through a page of applications without stopping and starting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is one of the easiest I have used and when starting with this company the opportunity to do training with the JobAdder team at their office was great - to get more information, tricks and meet the team on a human level too!

I spend a lot of my time culling down applications and JobAdder has made this system a lot quicker and easier to read. Finding the right talent for certain areas is a challenge however using folders helps me archive candidates for a later date to make it easier to review strong applications down the track.

JobAdder review by User
View Original

"Up, up and away!"

What do you like best?

1. Linking a candidate to a job (saves time and could do away with my paper spreadsheets).

2. Overview of progress (my active jobs, taking note of the number of candidates per stage)

3. New video cover letter (how could I not have thought of this?)

4. Reference platform - amazing! The struggle is real when one switches to a Mac, especially when I miss my MS Word (the normal version... not the same on a Mac). Have ended up saving reference checks in formats only aliens can open...

What do you dislike?

Still to find something I dislike as the response time to any issues are almost immediate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use with great support, not too mention the features being rolled out on a regular basis - setting the benchmark for competitors.

1. Job vs candidate tracking (easier to keep track and stay on top of the ball).

2. TIme and paper saving, where I used to compile spreadsheets and notes by hand. Now there is no need to keep on duplicating.

3. Internal communication whilst being offsite / at home. Simply tag a colleague in a comment and rest assured that they've received it.

JobAdder review by Consultant

"5/10. Must try harder"

What do you like best?

It's functional. Posting ads is straightforward. Ad response is easy. Better than Bullhorn on those points.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand why JA don't have a feature to remove candidates at the application stage - if I flag them as being rubbish, then don't add them to the database. Deleting 100 candidates from the database every time I post an ad is very time-consuming. Bullhorn wins on that one.

Bullhorn would amend my database as required, but getting anything changed in JA is near impossible. Posting to a forum and seeing which one is most popular is basically just JA saying 'we're only interested in pleasing the majority'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find somebody that'll let you play about on their JA before you sign up, because it's not as good as you might think. And it's expensive.

It's a central location, even if it could be much better.

Ad response is much better.

JobAdder review by Agency
Agency

"JobAdder - Easy and Effective Recruitment Software"

What do you like best?

Customer Service, Constant introduction of new ways to use JobAdder effectively, Support is fast and effective, Easy to use (GUI), Mobile version makes life easier on the go,

What do you dislike?

I would like for JobAdder to have workshops more constantly - Webinars and also to come out to various locations ( I did one in Brisbane) and do workshops. The workshops are great to pick up new ideas, see how others use the software and to meet the JobAdder staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JobAdder is recruitment software that provides the user with the benefits of any of the high end software available in the market today whilst still being easy to use and effective. I recommend that the administrator and the team take time during set up to make sure that JobAdder is created with your companies recruitment workflow.

Recruitment - Obtaining information quicker to find and keep real-time records of candidates. Using the phone App has been fantastic as it syncs well and the functions of the app allow me to continue working away from the office.

JobAdder review by Clare S.
Clare S.

"Jobadder makes it easy!"

What do you like best?

I like the home screen features, I can track my jobs, track the progress, click straight into where I want to be. I like the notes sections so I can communicate with my colleague easily regarding candidates and they can be tracked easily.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I can only search for 500 candidates at one time, I do a candidate mail out once a month and it slows me down.

The ability to talk to each other using the notes facility, and log what we are talking about. The ease of communication with candidates, and being able to keep track of progress on jobs.

JobAdder review by Samuel B.
Samuel B.

"Using JobAdder to build a new Recruitment Service"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use, the intuitiveness that jboadder offers.

We can post ads very easily, set the tool to follow its own recruitment process. Tracking the team's activity is very easy, setting up KPIs and monitoring is very easy.

I really recommend this tool, not enough answered in France.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit difficult to do a competence research in all the candidates pool.

I know that there is not a lot of companies in France who are using the tool, but a version in French could be easier for people who don't speak english.

We have achieved a considerable time saving, ads are online very quickly and applications are very easily searchable. In addition, thanks to the settings, all the candidates receive an email and we can have a real follow-up.

JobAdder review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Best CRM!! "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. It is easy for anyone to login and start sourcing. Some members of my team are not tech savvy yet the helpful tutorials and intuitive nature of the layout allows all my team members the ability to run their full sales desk from JobAdder.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if we had the ability to complete mass changes to fields in the "list pages" of Candidates, Clients, Companies, etc. It is cumbersome to have to log into each profile to clean easily accessible data points from the list pages.

Everything is available within the JobAdder platform to run a full sales desk. As a manager and business owner, this software was a great investment to maximize my and my team's time.

JobAdder review by Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.

"Its so easy to use and never lets us down and the support team are fantastic if you have any queries"

What do you like best?

I like the online help and updates and the ease that you can resolve queries with the support team.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything on JobAdder that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go , you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

As our team is expanding anyone of us can help candidates and contacts as we can all see the notes that others have made. This makes us more professional and efficient. Instead of relying on paper systems and memory everything is electronically available. Its has enabled us to record our new GDPR requirements so easily..

JobAdder review by Helen C.
Helen C.

"Loyal Jobadder since 2010!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of using it - you can get up and running very quickly without any training as its so intuitive.

Withing a few clicks you can upload CV's, create a candidate and add them to a job.

Creating a job ad is really easy too and it synchs with all the major job boards so you can load up jobs really quickly.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing -they are continually improving things and have a great helpdesk so I'm never kept waiting long to get things fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it, you won't regret it!

I run my recruitment agency from it and

It's fantastic value to use.

I can work anywhere from a PC or from the mobile app.

The admin function is excellent, allowing me to add and change candidate/client emails and reminders.

JobAdder review by Estelle F.
Estelle F.

"So much love for JobAdder!"

What do you like best?

I love that JA has a solution before I even have the problem. Super easy to navigate and very user friendly, JA has made my lifer as a recruiter so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to mark candidates that will never be suitable for a role as unsuccessful and then for JA to remember that and automatically mark them as unsuccessful every time they apply in the future.

The " " searching in candidates is very thorough and the highlight of the words searched makes life so much easier.

JobAdder review by Derek D.
Derek D.

"Simple and easy Recruitment Database"

What do you like best?

Jobadder is easy to use, it's developing relevant improvements that make recruitment easy. Have used Jobadder historically and since then I have implemented into 2 new business (external recruitment agency and Internal recruitment division). Our of the 5 other recruitment systems I have used Jobadder is my preferred.

What do you dislike?

- I have found Jobadder pretty receptive of feedback when it comes to product upgrades that are not effective.

- Reporting functions could be developed further to drill down on statistics but the current offering of reports is still good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jobadder is a usefull recruitment product, it's simple and delivers what is required.

Jobadder has given me the right tool to manage recruitment for our 110+ veterinary hospitals easily.

JobAdder review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"A cost effective Applicant Tracking System "

What do you like best?

I like:

- the number of job platforms the system is integrated with.

- I can customise my recruitment process and see the workflow on 1 screen with all roles that are active

- easy to use. Can easily set up all my templates and all other areas in the admin section.

- can log requests online for application form amendments and its actioned overnight.

What do you dislike?

- not integrated with LinkedIn, have to post jobs on LinkedIn and remember to deactivate when applications close

- implementation was not as easy as it could of been as the Australian based consultant was extremely busy and hard to get contact of.

- with pressure to reduce costs, it was much cheaper than our previous system and does more!

Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"JobAdder has done the trick."

What do you like best?

How easy and intuitive the platform is, and also how quick the product / updates team are to getting to bugs and updates. Very seamless.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor workflow issues that I'm sure will eventually be worked out. A lot of semi 'annoying' features that don't necessarily add to efficiency as a recruiter

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been an amazing change to have a fully sync'd cloud based platform for our recruitment business. Having more than 30k people to keep an eye on can be tricky. JobAdder has done a tremendous job sorting and creating a platform that allows a recruiter to do his job, quicker, easier, and more enjoyably. I know I really enjoyed the fresh technology brought to a dormant and slightly old industry. I think tech is what's going to take the recruitment industry to the next step.

JobAdder review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"Job Adder is AMAZING !!"

What do you like best?

We love how user friendly this program is!! The staff are always super friendly and willing to help out.

What do you dislike?

We prefer the old layout / colours- we found it was easier to navigate - was ascetically nicer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch! You will not be disappointed!!

How user friendly recruitment software can be! Everything flows well, the fact we can plug into different software through JA is amazing!! So not clunky like previous software we have used.

JobAdder review by Stephen J.
Stephen J.

"Senior Recruitment Consultant "

What do you like best?

The platform is really easy to navigate, absolutely love the dashboard and how easily it can be customised.

Support is really responsive if there is any issues

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage,, we have been using Job Adder for over a year and so far its awesome.

Throughout the team it has been mentioned how much easier day to day duties have become since making the switch to JobAdder

JobAdder review by Wayne F.
Wayne F.

"High spec, user friendly and super efficient. "

What do you like best?

Fantastic search functions. Has an intuitive feel, easy to use, efficient, handy app function and continuously improving.

What do you dislike?

Double ups on contacts when they move companies. I understand this is being worked on so hopefully won’t be an issue for long!

Multi-users benefit from instant updates from all company employees. Ability to attach documents and work from home/off-site capability.

JobAdder review by Jessie M.
Jessie M.

"Intuitive easily navigated system"

What do you like best?

The ease to learn job adder and navigate to find your jobs and candidates within jobs really quickly.

What do you dislike?

Add on HiringManager has some issues which I flagged which still are not resolved. I think there could be better communication with customer service and account managers so they can see issues you have had.

Recruitment less manual

JobAdder review by Agency
Agency

"JobAdder review"

What do you like best?

Linkedin Integration, gmail integration, it is to add a new company (by just inserting the companies URL), the submissions feature looks sleek and professional when clients receive submissions, we can add branding to it, the new CareerUpdate (though there are still features within this that dont work properly), googledocs integration.

What do you dislike?

That JobAdder doesnt allow information to be pushed through from our website, they only allow info to pushed into Jobadder through the APPs they are partnered with, which cost us extra money to join. We are forced to use the companies they choose to team up with and integrate with, which isnt the most cost effective way for us to get information into our database. If we were able to put our forms on our website and push this information through to jobadder this would be so much better for us.This is a big reason why we are not sure we will stay with Jobadder in the long term.

Twillio integration (worst customer service ever! No-one gets back to you). Please have some more company options for SMS integration, like RingCentral.

JobAdder seems aimed more towards HR professionals than to recruitment agencies in a lot of ways, ie. docusign was only set up for after you make a placement, as an agency generally all forms are signed before a placement is made.

Quick to add new candidates, clients and companies with the LinkedIn integration and Quick Add features. Its easy to record email conversations through gmail integration and upload documents sent to us from clients and candidates, and upload some basic coding from an email onto Jobadder, which helps with candidate and client searches for requisitions.

They have a lot of very great technologically advanced Apps they have partnered with which is beneficial to our company and adds values to our service.

JobAdder review by Administrator

"Great flexibility and customer support"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to cater the system to what you need. Also, if you have questions on how to do something, the system actually walks you through the steps rather than sending a bunch of text to follow. There are great instructional videos.

What do you dislike?

It's easy to drag and click resumes and add candidates to the system but it takes longer than I hoped to populate from the resumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a small company that could have gone with something cheaper but we wanted a system we could grow into rather than switch after a period of time. This does everything we need as a recruiting company from applicant tracking to posting jobs to adding jobs and attaching candidates to job and tracking them through the process.

We needed a way to track our candidates and keep them in an organized fashion as well as be able to easily search them. This has saved us time from having to go through excel spreadsheets.

JobAdder review by User

"Some great things but let down by some really poor things"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, flexible and in general easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some vital features are very poor, the interview scheduling for example is worse, more difficult to use and less flexible than software I was using 20 years ago. It's especially frustrating that they roll out new fringe features before fixing vital stuff like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good, but not great. if they focused their efforts on perfecting current key features like search and interview confirmation rather than new fringe features it would quickly be a great system.

It's allowed more remote and flexible working

JobAdder review by Cameron  C.
Cameron C.

"The best we’ve ever used!"

What do you like best?

The continuous development and partnering mindset of the JobAdder team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it’s ace! The platform is so intuitive and the support team are more than happy to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t think, just do it. You won’t be disappointed.

JA handles the full needs of our dynamic business including a powerful mobile platform.

JobAdder review by Simon R.
Simon R.

"Onboarding extraordinaire!"

What do you like best?

I was in touch with JobAdder mid-December expecting a New Year demo to be booked! They were so efficient we had had the demo, the commercial sign off and full on-boaring project (great use of Trello btw) completed by 21st December so I have hit the ground running in 2019. The team are efficient, smart and they get customer service!

What do you dislike?

Ask me in 6 months, honeymoon period still!

As my business has grown over the last 12 months looking to have more centralised workflow management and CRM disciplines.

JobAdder review by P K.
P K.

"Consistent, predictable and kinda at the front. "

What do you like best?

Australian based company with people to talk to who respond to requests and initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little slow in their response to problems and they could blow their trumpet a little louder or consult on new initiatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time and money ensuring you gain user buy in at the start and continue to ensure user usage through out through your own management initiatives. If you can achieve this then its a very powerful tool.

Currently working on the dead data issue which is a great result. Also on getting sales people to actually use the power of the system. Ask me in July.

JobAdder review by LEN G.
LEN G.

"Assessment for a client using the app"

What do you like best?

Comments relate to the TimeAdder extension

It offers timekeepers and clients to enter and approve time online, which is to be expected in the digital age

What do you dislike?

Comments relate to the TimeAdder extension

Its reporting and query capabilities are immature, disappointingly so.

Examples:

1. no report of time not yet entered or not yet approved-key exception report that would help chase down late submissions

2. no daily time report by client/timekeeper that could be used to import into a billing system. Client has 50 timekeepers and the absence of this report means manual rekeying (along with risk of error) for 250 time entries a week. That's not helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think thru your end to end business processes.

The product roadmap is not clearly articulated-based on my conversation with them recently.

The report/query capability must be made easier for the end user

Easier time entry and approval by clients.

Limited reporting and billing benefit-hampered by lack of reports

JobAdder review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"Love using Jobadder!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and much better than many other recruitment systems we have used in the past

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can run slow when we are sending bulk txts.

Running our recruitment business through this system

JobAdder review by Oliver W.
Oliver W.

"Great system to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate, regular updates and has every need we need for a recruitment system

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. The system has everything we need

Being able to run our recruitment business through jobadded

JobAdder review by Stefan S.
Stefan S.

"Helpful Updates"

What do you like best?

New video cover letter option is great for people to express themselves and show off character better than a piece of paper allows.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report on at this stage, the software works great for what we need it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple to use and effective tracking software.

Hiring and streamlining the application process. Benefit to track changes made to shortlisting and going through the whole recruitment lifecycle effectively.

JobAdder review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"National Talent Acquisition Manager"

What do you like best?

JobAdder is super user friendly, always improving it's functionality and the support team is second to none.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of something I can comment on in regards to this question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think twice, this product ticks all the boxes.

Implementing a talent management system into a new Advisory business. We now have one system that captures and manages all of our candidates through our recruitment process ensuring proficiency and consistency. Reporting is now also at the touch of a button.

Agency in Human Resources

"Most user friendly system I have ever used "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Regular updates. The fact that that system is online means it can be accessed on the go. The app is also my go to to access records on the way to meetings etc. and the voice recognition tool also saves time and helps me update client meetings notes by etc on the way back to the office.

What do you dislike?

The new layout seems less user friendly than it was. Also having to cross code Candodate record and separately coding jobs. It would be good to have one code reflect on both interfaces

Internal communication is improving with the mentions function.

JobAdder review by Consultant

"Great CRM for recruiters - extremely user friendly! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate through the system. Candidate coding is very useful for mailshots, especially for fast-paced temp recruitment. Also, the LinkedIn & Outlook to JA functions save a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow sometimes but might be our IT system.

LinkedIn & Outlook to JA functions save a lot of time

JobAdder review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Great platform with new features being added all the time"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop function makes filing easy. Back end customization is great.

What do you dislike?

Floating function is still very limited. The ability to add other docs like cover letter when floating multiple candidates is still limited and this would be a game changer for our grad recruitment if it was available.

Easier tracking and storage of candidate information.

Agency in Human Resources

"Updates for the sake of an update"

What do you like best?

I like the different functions and the user friendly options. Dont complicate things

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new desktop update. It didnt need it and if anything made it more difficult to use.

Now there are multiple scrolls to get to the bottom of one page. They should have left the menu on top

Easy find candidates

"A lifesaver! "

What do you like best?

The usability of the system both for administrators and candidates. Intuitive and clean layout

What do you dislike?

The reporting function could be better.

We recently upgraded from another ATS and Jobadder has transformed our recruitment function from something that was once onerous and admin heavy to a fast and effective process for us and more importantly for our candidates

JobAdder review by Administrator

"So quick to learn and get started - very intuitive platform for recruiting agencies."

What do you like best?

Their interface is bold, new, and easy to learn. If you have any questions they use "walk me" tutorials to help you learn or you can chat with someone. Their integration with add-ons makes the platform seamless and the phone app is very useful.

What do you dislike?

You can't schedule interviews or attach notes to specific jobs/recruiters in the app.

ATS/CRM for recruiting agency. Workflow is fast and intuitive.

JobAdder review by Krystal F.
Krystal F.

"Cloud Based Great System"

What do you like best?

Cloud based system that is very easy to use. The system has great training videos for new starters and is always updating

What do you dislike?

The app needs some work. I can't do all functions in it

Working from home cloud based solution. Exceptional database management and talent pooling

JobAdder review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to navigate!! "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the dashboard, I can easily navigate through all my jobs and candidates without any complication.

What do you dislike?

the only aspect of the process i would like to see improved is the candidate Screening process

recruitment, I can easily send interview confirmation to candidates and client.

JobAdder review by Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.

"Mostly positive "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and almost everything can be automated saving time and enhancing company PR.

What do you dislike?

That you can’t easily save attachments to send to candidates. The uploading of resume from email is a bit cumbersome too

Time and time! Saves time and reduces the mundane tasks

JobAdder review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Cost Effective Solution for small/medium sized businesses "

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use database with a boolean search function that actually works

What do you dislike?

Currently dislike the layout. Did like the layout prior to the change and felt the change in UI was unnecessary

Utilising JobAdder as a recruitment database. Can easily

JobAdder review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Handy database "

What do you like best?

I like the voice to text got notes & recording info

I like the mobile app

I like the extensions for Gmail & linkedin

What do you dislike?

That my colleagues don’t add notes or even candidates sometimes

Allows to get invoices done

JobAdder review by Annabel E.
Annabel E.

"Job Adder usage for Hospitality Recruitment "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, fun and colourful. Regular updates and very progressive

What do you dislike?

The new candidate adding! The auto fill often gets all the details wrong

Following the candidate process closely, notes on candidate, candidate and company files - huge benefit for record keeping.

JobAdder review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Easy to use and a great help"

What do you like best?

The ease of access to candidates. The ability to match them to roles

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too long to fill information in

Connecting candidates to the perfect job! JobAdder saves time

JobAdder review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Jobadder is an excellent platform for recruitment! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to navigate, very user friendly and has all the features I need.

What do you dislike?

I did prefer the old layout rather than the new one, but it is still easy to get a grasp off and work out where everything is.

Jobadder makes it very easy to have all my information on candidates, clients and jobs in one place and is easy to navigate around.

JobAdder review by Deanna F.
Deanna F.

"Job Adder is great, it's so easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Everything, and they keep improving on perfection. It's just so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Couldn't say anything negative about this program.

To find the right candidate

JobAdder review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Love JobAdder!"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and really nice interface

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to add correspondence to records

Easy way of keeping everything stored under each record

Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Job adder is awesome! Highly recommend"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very user friendly and the new layout is awesome. Everything you need in one place

What do you dislike?

I liked the old colors better but that’s the only thing I dislike (hardlya dislike, am getting used to new layout and font colours and loving it)

Ability to text and email candidates/clients directly from JA. Committing to GDPR is easy with JA also

JobAdder review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Exceptional Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Exceptional customer service from informative professional and hands on Account Manager Audrey Bailey.

What do you dislike?

Limited reporting on the vanilla product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Superb customer service and ease of use. A stand out recruitment CRM.

Live financial/people data.

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use layout, excellent applicant tracking tool and candidate talent pooling folder options!

What do you dislike?

I love everything that Job Adder offers, the simplistic design, the free training provided with on going support. Having to open multiple pages is the only downfall

Talent pooling , being able to save candidates to folders and share with colleagues has made life so much easier!

Learning about JobAdder?

* We monitor all JobAdder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare JobAdder to Similar Solutions