JobAdder Reviews & Product Details

JobAdder Overview

What is JobAdder?

JobAdder is a global recruitment platform built for staffing agency and in-house recruiters. Used by over 10,000 people every day, JobAdder creates a massive competitive advantage for recruiters by allowing them to spend less time using technology, and more time building face-to-face relationships. Built for staffing agency and in-house corporate recruiters alike - all jobs, candidates, communication and tasks are streamlined through JobAdder’s user-friendly, customisable dashboard. An entirely cloud-based system, the modern user has total flexibility to recruit on the go from any mobile device. JobAdder’s diverse job posting functionality allows the recruiter to post job ads to over 200 job boards and social media platforms, while Customer Support Pirates are on hand 24/6 to answer any queries along the way via phone, email and Live Chat. JobAdder is built by real people with a core focus on continuous enhancement: each month product updates and improvements are added to the platform based on feedback from real users. With a simple month-to-month pricing model (no contracts or hidden fees) see why over 15,000 recruiters recruit with JobAdder every day!

JobAdder Details

JobAdder is powerful, easy to use web and mobile recruitment management platform for staffing agencies & inhouse recruitment teams.

We are a full recruitment management platform with integrated job posting, applicant tracking and CRM.

JobAdder
2007
Sydney, Australia
@jobadder

JobAdder Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the JobAdder community
Have you used JobAdder before?

JobAdder Reviews

Showing 61 JobAdder reviews
Already have JobAdder?
US
What do you like best?

The useful part is that anything a recruiter needs it would be reflected in fields. Would assume that it can be customised. UI is clear and provides a snapshot of your CRM database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Might sometime display too much information at once. Could have a nicer experience in terms of sorting information etc. But overall was great too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Could consider if using for recruitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Specific to recruitment industry - candidates information and experience can be clearly obtained in a snapshot which was great. Contracts and information are readily available tagged to a contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

JA just makes the entire recruitment process faster, simpler and smarter, without making things too complicated. It's the easiest recruitment system I have ever use and it continues to evolve...getting better and better. And their support is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not the biggest fan of the compulsory "Seek Screen". It takes up valuable space Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a demo - this system is seriously easy to use and makes life as a recruiter so much easier. If you are looking to change systems or never used one before, this will be a game changer for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We recruit throughout NZ and into Australia & Pacific, with many applications from overseas. We have many templates saved, so we can get the process started and stay one step ahead. We find the Hellosign & Referoo integration especially beneficial. Saves us time and we can wee when things are progressing. Essentially, it saves us time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Great syncronisation with gmail account, easy to navigate, good interface. Great training at jobadders head office which allow users to streamline their usage of the system. Administration is made very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes easy to duplicate certain notes. Sometimes it can be difficult to use for solely payroll with gaining signatures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great, clear system for the staffing and recruitment industry. Best I have used out of 3 pieces of crm software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

streamlining the recruitment process - easy to catch up on previous communications. good way to share info between colleagues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Operations
What do you like best?

We have been using JobAdder for nearly 5 years now, and apart from providing us with a database that helps our business with efficiency & storing our data securely, they are always one step ahead of the game in regards to technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage, a few features we needed were not included in the platform for the first few years, but as time has gone on JobAdder had addressed all of our needs and developed them into features we could only have dreamed of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Storing our data clearly and being able to find information easily. We have a huge database which could easily get neglected if you could not find the information easily. They have powerful search functions which makes a recruiters job much easier. More time for our recruiters to connect with people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

Quick view and boolean searching has made my work load much easier to source the best talent for my roles. The platform is always easy to navigate and comes with clear guides when ever there is an update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do miss the Index being located across the top of the page as I usually have lots of tabs open during an in-depth search. I used to be able to scroll through my job applications while I had a quick view resume open which made it easier to go through a page of applications without stopping and starting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is one of the easiest I have used and when starting with this company the opportunity to do training with the JobAdder team at their office was great - to get more information, tricks and meet the team on a human level too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I spend a lot of my time culling down applications and JobAdder has made this system a lot quicker and easier to read. Finding the right talent for certain areas is a challenge however using folders helps me archive candidates for a later date to make it easier to review strong applications down the track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Able to put all your jobs in one system; able to create files for later use; can email more than one candidate at the same time; attached to LinkedIn and can view candidate via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you attached a summary it does not go into the summary tab. You need to cut and paste the summary in the candidate breakdown in order to see the review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organizing the candidate pool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant/Talent Consultant
What do you like best?

I like the home screen features, I can track my jobs, track the progress, click straight into where I want to be. I like the notes sections so I can communicate with my colleague easily regarding candidates and they can be tracked easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I can only search for 500 candidates at one time, I do a candidate mail out once a month and it slows me down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to talk to each other using the notes facility, and log what we are talking about. The ease of communication with candidates, and being able to keep track of progress on jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Linking a candidate to a job (saves time and could do away with my paper spreadsheets).

2. Overview of progress (my active jobs, taking note of the number of candidates per stage)

3. New video cover letter (how could I not have thought of this?)

4. Reference platform - amazing! The struggle is real when one switches to a Mac, especially when I miss my MS Word (the normal version... not the same on a Mac). Have ended up saving reference checks in formats only aliens can open... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still to find something I dislike as the response time to any issues are almost immediate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use with great support, not too mention the features being rolled out on a regular basis - setting the benchmark for competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Job vs candidate tracking (easier to keep track and stay on top of the ball).

2. TIme and paper saving, where I used to compile spreadsheets and notes by hand. Now there is no need to keep on duplicating.

3. Internal communication whilst being offsite / at home. Simply tag a colleague in a comment and rest assured that they've received it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

It's functional. Posting ads is straightforward. Ad response is easy. Better than Bullhorn on those points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand why JA don't have a feature to remove candidates at the application stage - if I flag them as being rubbish, then don't add them to the database. Deleting 100 candidates from the database every time I post an ad is very time-consuming. Bullhorn wins on that one.

Bullhorn would amend my database as required, but getting anything changed in JA is near impossible. Posting to a forum and seeing which one is most popular is basically just JA saying 'we're only interested in pleasing the majority' Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find somebody that'll let you play about on their JA before you sign up, because it's not as good as you might think. And it's expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a central location, even if it could be much better.

Ad response is much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

The simplicity of using it - you can get up and running very quickly without any training as its so intuitive.

Withing a few clicks you can upload CV's, create a candidate and add them to a job.

Creating a job ad is really easy too and it synchs with all the major job boards so you can load up jobs really quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing -they are continually improving things and have a great helpdesk so I'm never kept waiting long to get things fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it, you won't regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run my recruitment agency from it and

It's fantastic value to use.

I can work anywhere from a PC or from the mobile app.

The admin function is excellent, allowing me to add and change candidate/client emails and reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Consultant
Human Resources
What do you like best?

I love that JA has a solution before I even have the problem. Super easy to navigate and very user friendly, JA has made my lifer as a recruiter so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to mark candidates that will never be suitable for a role as unsuccessful and then for JA to remember that and automatically mark them as unsuccessful every time they apply in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The " " searching in candidates is very thorough and the highlight of the words searched makes life so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Customer Service, Constant introduction of new ways to use JobAdder effectively, Support is fast and effective, Easy to use (GUI), Mobile version makes life easier on the go, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like for JobAdder to have workshops more constantly - Webinars and also to come out to various locations ( I did one in Brisbane) and do workshops. The workshops are great to pick up new ideas, see how others use the software and to meet the JobAdder staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

JobAdder is recruitment software that provides the user with the benefits of any of the high end software available in the market today whilst still being easy to use and effective. I recommend that the administrator and the team take time during set up to make sure that JobAdder is created with your companies recruitment workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment - Obtaining information quicker to find and keep real-time records of candidates. Using the phone App has been fantastic as it syncs well and the functions of the app allow me to continue working away from the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like:

- the number of job platforms the system is integrated with.

- I can customise my recruitment process and see the workflow on 1 screen with all roles that are active

- easy to use. Can easily set up all my templates and all other areas in the admin section.

- can log requests online for application form amendments and its actioned overnight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- not integrated with LinkedIn, have to post jobs on LinkedIn and remember to deactivate when applications close

- implementation was not as easy as it could of been as the Australian based consultant was extremely busy and hard to get contact of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- with pressure to reduce costs, it was much cheaper than our previous system and does more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Lead Administrator
Accounting
What do you like best?

I like the online help and updates and the ease that you can resolve queries with the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything on JobAdder that I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a go , you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As our team is expanding anyone of us can help candidates and contacts as we can all see the notes that others have made. This makes us more professional and efficient. Instead of relying on paper systems and memory everything is electronically available. Its has enabled us to record our new GDPR requirements so easily.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Team Assistant
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

We love how user friendly this program is!! The staff are always super friendly and willing to help out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We prefer the old layout / colours- we found it was easier to navigate - was ascetically nicer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch! You will not be disappointed!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How user friendly recruitment software can be! Everything flows well, the fact we can plug into different software through JA is amazing!! So not clunky like previous software we have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

The platform is really easy to navigate, absolutely love the dashboard and how easily it can be customised.

Support is really responsive if there is any issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage,, we have been using Job Adder for over a year and so far its awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Throughout the team it has been mentioned how much easier day to day duties have become since making the switch to JobAdder Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

New to the country I felt overwhelmed with all the new information to take in. JobAdder was the easiest part - userfriendly interface, online training and super easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The calendar / reminder function could do with some refining Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Doubling up with work. Now we can track whom has been spoken to, when Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

The continuous development and partnering mindset of the JobAdder team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it’s ace! The platform is so intuitive and the support team are more than happy to assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t think, just do it. You won’t be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JA handles the full needs of our dynamic business including a powerful mobile platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent & Engagement
What do you like best?

The ease to learn job adder and navigate to find your jobs and candidates within jobs really quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Add on HiringManager has some issues which I flagged which still are not resolved. I think there could be better communication with customer service and account managers so they can see issues you have had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment less manual Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consultant - Supply Chain & Operations
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Fantastic search functions. Has an intuitive feel, easy to use, efficient, handy app function and continuously improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Double ups on contacts when they move companies. I understand this is being worked on so hopefully won’t be an issue for long! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multi-users benefit from instant updates from all company employees. Ability to attach documents and work from home/off-site capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Permanent Opportunities Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Easy to use and much better than many other recruitment systems we have used in the past Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can run slow when we are sending bulk txts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running our recruitment business through this system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

It's intuitive, flexible and in general easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some vital features are very poor, the interview scheduling for example is worse, more difficult to use and less flexible than software I was using 20 years ago. It's especially frustrating that they roll out new fringe features before fixing vital stuff like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good, but not great. if they focused their efforts on perfecting current key features like search and interview confirmation rather than new fringe features it would quickly be a great system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's allowed more remote and flexible working Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Stuart Read of JobAdder

Hi, thanks so much for this feedback.

You'll be pleased to know we have updates coming for nearly every aspect of the system this year, as well as hundreds of new and innovative updates.

We have two product teams at JobAdder now who are committed full time to enhancements of existing products. If you'd like to get more insight into the dev roadmap please email me on brett@jobadder.com and I'll arrange this for you.

Thanks again for the constructive feedback. We hope that 2019 is the year we turn you into a raving fan.

Commentator
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate, regular updates and has every need we need for a recruitment system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. The system has everything we need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to run our recruitment business through jobadded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Director
Human Resources
What do you like best?

I was in touch with JobAdder mid-December expecting a New Year demo to be booked! They were so efficient we had had the demo, the commercial sign off and full on-boaring project (great use of Trello btw) completed by 21st December so I have hit the ground running in 2019. The team are efficient, smart and they get customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ask me in 6 months, honeymoon period still! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As my business has grown over the last 12 months looking to have more centralised workflow management and CRM disciplines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Drag and drop function makes filing easy. Back end customization is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Floating function is still very limited. The ability to add other docs like cover letter when floating multiple candidates is still limited and this would be a game changer for our grad recruitment if it was available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easier tracking and storage of candidate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.