Propertybase Reviews & Product Details

Propertybase Overview

What is Propertybase?

Cloud-based real estate CRM and marketing software for real estate offices, teams, brokers and property developers

Propertybase Details

Propertybase
2010
Berkeley, CA
@propertybase

Propertybase Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Propertybase community
Have you used Propertybase before?

Propertybase Reviews

Showing 28 Propertybase reviews
Already have Propertybase?
CFO/Director Board Of Directors
What do you like best?

Kyle Murphy is a fantastic guy. Super Nice, very knowledgable about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The implementation is haphazard - at best. They were in the middle of purchasing another software and they did not have a clear roadmap on how to get my company implemented successfully. Then there were MLS integration issues, yet no one would respond to me on how to fix the issue. I am surprised at all the issues, given they are built on SalesForce. The support team was not friendly, nor were they quick to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personally, I found KVCore to be an easy integration. My website went live in less than one week. PropertyBase could never offer that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I didn't realize any benefit, as I never completed implementation. The problem I was trying to solve is creating a website/CRM/Dashboard for my boutique real estate brokerage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Trying to serve a need in the Real Estate Industry for a backend website solution that includes CRM, Email Marketing, and other features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The company grew too fast, very limited in "platform" changes. Difficult to customize. They did not do due diligence prior to design in terms of the actual necessary uses for agents. They have had a lot of turnover in staff, so over the time we have worked with them we have had 6 points of contact. Company lacks leadership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not be sold by the "shiny object". We designed pretty much our entire website and the CRM lacks a lot of functions that are basic for real estate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM & Email marketing solution for agents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

What I like best is the fact that it is easy to make changes. I can just sign into the admin account, make the changes I want, and move on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some issues with the location of some items. I noticed that related items are not grouped together in the toolbar. There are some things regarding content in the content section but also in the settings section. I think there could be a more logical way to group these items, so users could find and address their issues/ projects faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think the move from skyline to the new admin profile was a great move. Email marketing is much easier now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using the CRM has organized our agents contacts and leads. There is a slight learning curve when it comes to uploading the material to the correct place and filling all the fields in. Otherwise, the CRM has helped our agents document points of contact, such as type and time and notes on those points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The staff members I have interacted with are pleasant and patient. I like that there are webinars every week that can be viewed for a refresher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a script that employees are given to follow. The responses to most questions seem very mechanical and consistent. Complaints are 'managed' and not addressed. The platform seems inflexible and everything has a price tag. I do not get the overall feeling that those programming and maintaining the platform understand what agents or brokerages need from a CRM. I realize that each customer may have different needs, but simple consistency with functionality from feature to feature within the platform would be a significant improvement and the flexibility in changing the display of information for each user would be helpful. One agent may want to sort a list of customers by last name versus first name and you cannot. It would be helpful to schedule an email to go out on a past clients' Birthday, but you cannot. Having a simple address label feature for the occasional mailer would be huge. Segregating people into Contacts and Clients doesn't work well for agents. They cannot get an overview of activity if they are using email marketing with both categories of people. Every CRM system I have ever encountered is set up to store people's contact information and transaction details. You have a setting within the contact information to classify them as a "Client", "Lead", "Past client", or you leave blank if they're just someone you have had contact with but aren't in the market for your services right now. The Google integration causes more problems than it helps. Names of Google Contacts come in jumbled, the platform cannot seem to read first and last name fields from Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spell everything out clearly and multiple times, to multiple people. Three Boston Logic staff people have been let go in the last 12 months of working with the company. Contractually address what happens if there's a delay. Our launch was delayed by almost 8 weeks, pages were incomplete and our staff had to finish them. Check everything thoroughly. Work we paid for was proven not to be completed, and we had to hire an outside company to resolve the issue. Issues with a third party feature was pointed out to Boston Logic in February and has still not been resolved, which impacts the entire platform. Every week on our conference call with our Customer Success Representative we are given the same update, "we are still working on it and we don't have an estimated completion date." I believe the company is growing faster than it is capable of managing. New features are being introduced before current features that are not working are being fixed. The new features being rolled out have bugs and are incomplete, which lessens the value of the new feature and squelches the enthusiasm of the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We utilize Boston Logic's Brokerage and Agent websites, Email marketing, and CRM functions. We enjoying having a single platform to direct our agents to use. We utilize the email marketing internally to keep agents and staff informed of training opportunities and events. It would be helpful if Admins had the same capabilities as Agents in the system because we could be using the email marketing component even more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Ideally, the platform is supposed to be very simple and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires a large amount of set up and would only really be profitable for a larger organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Didn’t really see any benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Managing the site is all under 1 menu tab- "Content" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited customization and that I cannot integrate my other programs with Boston Logic. I use contactually for my CRM and it would be nice to have leads transferred automatically to contactually instead of having to manually add myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be able to integrate other programs with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I dont use the CRM because we use a more powerful one, but it would be nice to link my website to my CRM and have them work together for catching leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Whenever I contact Boston Logic, I get a quick response. They are easy to deal with, friendly and helpful. The platform is easy to use, clean and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have permission to edit our site and sometimes I have trouble finding where to edit certain things. When I reach out to the BL team, I get a response with screenshots of where to find things so I know for the future which is so helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Boston Logic for our website, blog, Facebook posts, etc. It's so helpful to have them do those things for us so we can focus on other projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The CRM is a great organizational and prospecting tool when used in conjunction with the email marketing programs. The ability for our marketing department to create individual and company wide marketing tools is a success driver for our associates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning process is more time consuming than desired but the associates that "make the time investment" find it worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

take your time evaluating your company needs, talk to other "like" companies currently using Boston Logic. Have your training prior to implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are still waiting on the ability to have more than one lead "own and email address". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The help desk always responds in a timely manner and fixes my problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When uploading items into agent profiles, it will look fine on the backend but scattered in different places on the front end so it is sometimes tiresome and annoying to have to go in and out so many times to fix a simple upload. I should not have to go into the source view and figure out the code Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Issues with uploading things on agent sites, but they are helpful in making sure they find the problem and a possible solution and quick response time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Love that you can send email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

seems to be a lot of inconsistencies throughout the design of the website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting our agents to use email campaigns much more aggressively than they ever had before. This is a faster, 'free' and efficient way for them to consistently make contact with their clients and/or past clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The UI looks nice and I can always really on customer support to get back to me with a fast response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Issues at hand aren't prioritized properly, can't remove and add agents (have to wait to add website, lead management from support), the search for our 10 MLS's are hit-or-miss, the saved searches are buggy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't rush it before you deploy it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems we are solving with Boston Logic are providing our agents with their own websites, and a search platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker/Owner
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Boston Logic's platform allows a small independent company like myself to compete with the likes of any real estate company! The team is highly trained and skilled allowing me to spend my time going about my business rather than thinking about my website. I have been a client of Boston Logic since the very beginning and have always been impressed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about my experience I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take their advice seriously...it is always cutting edge! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web design, consultation and preparation of all my marketing materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

the options to choose from. Theres a whole lot of possibility with the what it has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the redundant locations of options. Like I find ways to do some thing in multiple locations so I never know which is the right way. I also havent figured out a way to directly connect to facebook to pull leads from my facebook ads automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

solid foundation but still needs improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

understanding which is the right way to do things. The problem is no one in my office is trained on the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like that the updates help keep the site current, and the back end is user friendly for the most part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems very hard to get through customer service and get issues fixed. Started out with a bad rep but have had much better progress with new rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The new landing page feature has worked well, it's help keep leads organized and gives us more information about where they come from and where they landed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The dashboard is user friendly and intuitive to get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some things you would think would be easy to customize or change are more difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific with your needs and make sure your team of agents are on board for buying into a new system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead integration is great and easy to see new clients needs. Working to get more agents to utilize all of the services that come with the suite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

I like the dashboard experience, and having many features in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user experience is not simple, and it is difficult to figure out how to navigate the system intuitively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can work but needs a lot of support and training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm in real estate. I've realized that our lead capture and management system needs an overhaul. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Great technology partner to revamp our website and digital marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not the least expensive alternative in the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Revamping our digital footprint to get more customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Overall appearance of our site, ability of our agents to submit all types of requests in one spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty customizing fonts/spacing/formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maintain better continuity with account managers/ help desk. Broaden platform to allow greater customization. Stop charging for every tiny change made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's made it easier for our agents to remain connected to their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

What I like best about Boston Logic is that it is very user friendly! Some of my colleagues don't like change because it's too time consuming and stressful to learn but not Boston Logic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Boston Logic is nothing! Everything is great at one click away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems that I solve using Boston Logic are find certain documents that I don't already have on my desktop. I have realized that everything I need for the business is easy to access and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love the easy of use for the platform. Once you are familiar its a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing. It works the way it is supposed to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All the information in an easy platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The ease of importing leads. My day to day operations are all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes a minute to set up once you get it it’s very fast and easy . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mobile version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saying in touch with leads by using drip campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to use and enjoy being able to log in to several accts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization of website content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Beneficial for older crowd Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Follow up with drip campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Broker, President Doherty Properties
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Top notch all-in-one software that makes the flow of business and lead management easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love the functionality and tools. This is a great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Very fast responses from the customer support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many agents report to use that the interface is hard to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real estate CRM and Marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.