Wix Bookings

Wix Bookings makes it easy for customers to schedule appointments and classes right on your website.

Work for Wix Bookings?

Learning about Wix Bookings?

Wix Bookings Reviews

Showing 13 Wix Bookings reviews
Wix Bookings review by Cristina Marcano  L.
Cristina Marcano L.

"Scheduling my Coaching appointments with Wix Booking"

What do you like best?

Now to schedule my schedule with the appointments of my coaching sessions in the week is easier with Wix Booking. The system is very easy to handle and the sequence is suggested. Just organize one hour a week with a session and this information is synchronized with the Google calendar which leads to a sequence of activities organized by hours and days collaborating with my order of activities and my control of sessions. Having this I can better manage my income control for the week according to the number of sessions in that time.

What do you dislike?

To really tell them that there is something I do not like about Wix Booking is like lying to them. Everything I observe for myself is useful. If I had to complain about something, I would just like to add more boxes according to my particular needs and customize my website more detailed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for other coaches who like me did not have control of my sessions.

For my Wix Booking it is the order of my work. Previously I had a bit of lack of control in the days and hours when the Coaching Academy for which I was working indicated that I should do a Coaching session. Today I can have the information organized and produce greater resilience of my time and my work.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wix Bookings
Wix Bookings review by Kaely H.
Kaely H.

"Wix bookings makes booking from your website super easy"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to do the work between the client and myself. Wix Bookings does that work for me allowing the client to book right from my site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet, I've only been using it for about 3 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy set-up and then virtually maintenance free! The one thing I would add is that you have to be sure to keep your schedule updated there so you don't have clients scheduling on top of another service you offer. I, for instance also taking bookings on Facebook, but if I have the same availability in both places I could get a consult for the same time/day.

Client consultation booking. It has made booking a lot more seamless.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Wix Bookings review by Natalie P.
Natalie P.

"I love wix bookings"

What do you like best?

Wix bookings is amazing. I LOVE how it integrates with google calendars and is just so easy.. You can connect paid plans to it. I always recommend my friends use it. Then the booking price is combined with the website. It actually saves you money and can take payment (which is awesome!)

What do you dislike?

I do not like how you can't show discounts on services. Or at least I haven't figured out how

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this directly with your website

Booking, taking payment, and automating a calendar system. Love how it is directly in the website and not embedded from a different place. It is simple. I have used many booking systems and this is one of my favorites now.

Wix Bookings review by Christian O.
Christian O.

"A simple booking platform"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Wix Bookings is definitely a pro of this software. Navigation and booking is easy. The software is affordable and is compatible with my Wix website.

What do you dislike?

I have been unable to book several sessions at a time. This is a letdown and takes time to individually book in bulk. Lack of marketing features is also a bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and clean booking system for your service-based business, give Wix Bookings a chance despite some hiccups I'm sure they'll fix soon.

Wix Booking has allowed my business to accept appointments and coordinate and follow-up effectively, with some moderate setbacks.

Wix Bookings review by Administrator

"Simple way to book appointments"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the convenience of allowing my customers to schedule right off of the website. They are already on the website, they might as well be able to schedule an appointment as well.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much that I dislike about this product, it is easy to setup, incorporate, and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have services that you offer, Wix Booking should be used. If we offered more services, we would definitely use it more!

It provides the benefit of parents/clients being able to schedule a meeting with the principal directly from their personal computer.

Wix Bookings review by User

"Bookings has some drawbacks"

What do you like best?

I love that the Bookings feature allows the calendar portion of the business to be integrated directly into the Wix website.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it has some visual drawbacks, can be difficult to manage the calendar booking slots, and doesn't always provide total clarity for a customer trying to book a workshop or a session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest you try out other platforms (Calendly, Square Up) before committing to Wix Bookings to ensure you are using the software that is most user friendly for you.

Wix bookings allowed me to operate my business all from Wix rather than separate websites for calendar (i.e. Calendly, Square Up, etc.). However, I've cancelled my Wix Bookings account because it wasn't as easy to use as these other free sites.

Wix Bookings review by Nida A.
Nida A.

"Wix Bookings Review."

What do you like best?

Wix Booking is the solution for online bookings, appointment scheduling. You can manage your busy booking easily, anytime, anywhere and within no time.

What do you dislike?

To get extra feature you have to spend a lot of money. Sometimes it got stuck and do not work. It needs to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Wix Bookings to everyone. I am really happy with it.

I am scheduling my appointments. I can handle my schedule with Wix Booking and really enjoying its cool features.

"So easy and organized!"

What do you like best?

It makes booking clients easy on both sides. It’s simple for customers to use, and makes it easy on my end to schedule clients, make sure I don’t overbook, and keep my schedule organized.

What do you dislike?

My business has many layers to it, so it can be difficult to customize the booking options for my services.

It takes out the time between the client reaching out to me and waiting for my reply. They can book me when it’s convenient for them and not have to wait for us to both have a free minute to chat first.

Wix Bookings review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Book It with Wix"

What do you like best?

I'm usually terrible with setting up appointments so the ability to link with calendar and email updates i'm no longer missing out on financial opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Just started using it so no real complaints or changes. The availability calendar was a struggle but it was more me than the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use every app to the fullest. Still learning so much from Wix so explore or have your website manager check.

Like before I was missing financial opportunities from folks coming to website and not being able to pay and set up appointment.

Wix Bookings review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Wix Booking is one of the best booking systems I've used "

What do you like best?

Wix Booking is great, I built websites through wix and the wix Booking feature has been a useful tool when it comes to bookings and talent inquires. I highly recommend anyone in the music industry and or talent world to use wix booking.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a reason to dislike wix booking it's been such a great toll for my business and helpful.

It provides real-time booking submissions. Its an all in one source and plus it's connected to the website.

Wix Bookings review by Mariah S.
Mariah S.

"Useful booking platform"

What do you like best?

I like that this is an all in one booking platform that integrates seemlessly to my wiz site.

What do you dislike?

I initially had some struggles integerating the payment platform but have since figured it out.

Keeping all bookings in one place, and managing a bookings calendar.

Wix Bookings review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

All of my clients are organized by day/time. It keeps my stress level down knowing that I have this tool to use for my business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is sluggish and I have to exit and login in again.

Just staying organized. It's important to have confidence in a program like this when you deal with a lot of people.

"Easy Integration "

What do you like best?

Intuitive design and easy integration into the site

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product

Easy for users to make appointments online

Learning about Wix Bookings?

* We monitor all Wix Bookings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.