SummitSync

SummitSync

SummitSync is an integrated sales and marketing platform for companies attending and sponsoring events.

Work for SummitSync?

Learning about SummitSync?

SummitSync Reviews

Ask SummitSync a Question
Showing 19 SummitSync reviews
SummitSync review by Natalia R.
Natalia R.

"Event marketer’s dream come true"

What do you like best?

It helps to determine who will attend an event, allowing for pre-event meetings to be scheduled.

Sales reps are enabled to set meetings in an easy to use platform, and we can then track their individual performance.

It helps the marketing prove ROI for every event, and helping us optimize our investment. It integrates with Salesforce!

They have great customer service that is always available to help.

What do you dislike?

This doesn’t integrate into other CRM systems yet.

SummitSync allows you to optimize the investment in a large event portfolio, but also track results on an individual level.

It also allows you to be more effective at events by knowing who will be there and empowering sales reps to reach out and set meetings in a very simple platform that integrates right into Salesforce.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SummitSync
SummitSync review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"SS Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the app make it for me to use; For starters, the team is very responsive to all of my needs and questions I have. I also think the foundation the team has built so far and keeps building is going to be something that keeps on getting better. It has also helped with scheduling meetings at event way easier.

What do you dislike?

I would like if it it was easier to share an attendee list easier with my team.

Some business problems I have solved with using SummitSync is that it helps me see who is going to be at an event so I can plan effectively before going to a conference. I know who and what to look for, without trying to go through a whole room and not having a set game plan. I like to be organized in my work and thoughts especially with meeting future clients and old clients as well. It has really helped me stayed prepared. My follow up meetings are also a lot more efficient as well.

What Conference Intelligence solution do you use?

SummitSync review by Administrator

"Been on both ends of SummitSync"

What do you like best?

I first interacted with Summit Sync as a prospect scheduling a meeting through one of their 'smart scheduling links' and thought it was such a smart idea. I then went through a demo and didn't realize the platform had all these other capabilities. We're a small team and it adds a ton of value, particularly the predictive attendee lists.

What do you dislike?

They are still adding features that I think would make it a much more useful platform.

It helps to better align sales and marketing around the trade shows we do. The teams now very clearly understand who their prospects are and what meetings they've secured versus scrambling around in spreadsheets.

SummitSync review by Will S.
Will S.

"Amazing service; very well done "

What do you like best?

Makes scheduling one-to-one sales meetings at trade shows and events easier than ever

Predicted lists of attendees help schedule meetings with the right people instead of relying on booth traffic or paid advertising

Team is very responsive to all customer service needs

Helps team prove ROI of event marketing meaning I can secure more budget for next year

Super simple on-boarding experience and integration with our Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Was excellent all around

Helps identify which particular people are executing at events so we keep sending them

SummitSync review by User

"SummitSync Makes Trade Shows Way More Productive"

What do you like best?

The best things about SummitSync? The the increased team accountability which helps me allocate internal resources more efficiently, the reduction of back and forth to schedule initial meetings (which has the additional upside of making my reps come across as way more professional and actually help build rapport to close deals), as well as the customer service & support.

What do you dislike?

Although the customer service team is great, the FAQ section and available self help are a little sparse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't attend an event without this system in place!

SummitSync helps us understand what trade shows and what team members drive revenue - its a valuable tool for my team and I in maximizing growth and measuring ROI from events in a way that wasn't possible before.

SummitSync review by User

"Useful product for managing event performance / ROI"

What do you like best?

Super useful product for my team. We used to go to lots of events and SummitSync's product was really helpful in understanding who might be at the events (potential attendees) and tracking which of our team members were going to events and then making follow up very easy. We go to lots of events to source deals.

What do you dislike?

Not really any. We stopped using it because we just aren't going to many events this upcoming year and are focused on other initiatives.

Already mentioned in 'What I Like Best'. Predicting attendees was useful to evaluate how valuable an event might be for us, and then tracking what events people were going to and making follow up quick/easy/trackable was very useful.

SummitSync review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Generating more revenue and sales leads from trade show marketing"

What do you like best?

Understanding exactly who my team should be trying to schedule meetings with before a trade show, and help them communicate with the leads to get meetings set on their calendars.

What do you dislike?

When processing data the system can be a little slow but that’s only at the time when I created the account. It seems to have needed the processing cycles to align data.

We spend a lot of money on trade shows, but the process for communicating leads is tough. Turning trade shows from a cost center to a revenue generating machine, and one I can synchronize with other systems to prove it.

SummitSync review by Noah S.
Noah S.

"Ease of use."

What do you like best?

Their scheduling links make it easy to schedule meetings with prospects and they help me understand who is attending every event without having to buy an expensive sponsorship package.

What do you dislike?

The extra steps with multiple person meetings but they’re working on this.

Mostly knowing who is going to be at an event so we can set up good quality meetings before.

SummitSync review by User in Higher Education

"SummitSync is growing on me"

What do you like best?

When looking to make connections I don’t like when marketing makes us use more tools that add little value. However, SummitSync actually does make conferences more efficient and helps communication between sales and marketing before, during, and after the event while saving me a ton of time with manual CRM entries.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes prospects want to select their own meeting space and we have to do it manually.

I think SummitSync saves a lot of time not having to input meetings manually into Salesforce.

SummitSync review by Rob Z.
Rob Z.

"Review "

What do you like best?

Scheduling. Helps me use my time much more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Not integrated with every CRM + marketing automation tech right now

Managing team members’ schedule at events and trade shows

Understanding which trade shows are performing the best for us

SummitSync review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Used SummitSync at SXSW"

What do you like best?

My team used SummitSync at SXSW and found enormous value in their predicted lists of attendees. You can target ads to predicted attendees so you can schedule meetings before an event. Especially helpful at a disparate event like SXSW.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform feels a little too “big” for us and you can tell it is designed for bigger teams.

Increasing our revenue generated from events by relying on one-to-one meetings.

SummitSync review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Sales Accountability At Trade Shows Is Here"

What do you like best?

Being able to know exactly how individual team members are performing at every trade show or conference.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes but see huge opportunities for new features.

Sales measurement and accountability.

SummitSync review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Successful Trade Show Start w SS"

What do you like best?

I like that the founders have attended hundreds of trade shows themselves so they understand the biggest issues teams face and have built a product around that. They’re also very, very receptive to feedback.

What do you dislike?

The multiple team meeting feature needs a bit of work.

Mostly the ROI side of things - before SummitSync we weren’t tracking revenue generated from events at all and now it is done automatically!

SummitSync review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic way to make the most of your Conference Investment (and see the ROI)"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed being able to easily discover who of our clients were going to be attending the same event the company was.

What do you dislike?

Initially, not all of the conference attendees were available but that changed as awareness of the platform increased.

Understanding what conferences and which sellers were producing the best ROI on my conference has been the most clear benefit of the platform.

SummitSync review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Director of Integrated Marketing "

What do you like best?

SummitSync's predicted lists of attendees have helped us find the needle in the haystack when it comes to scheduling meetings with hot leads.

What do you dislike?

That the attendee lists aren't currently integrated directly into marketing automation - it's only one step of exporting and re-uploading but would be nice.

Generating real revenue from trade shows, conferences, and events.

SummitSync review by User

"Makes Meeting Management Way More Efficient"

What do you like best?

I don’t have to use a mess of spreadsheets or send multiple emails to the team about whether they’ve scheduled

meetings for an upcoming trade show or not.

What do you dislike?

No option to efficiently mark no show meetings.

Operationally, we much more efficiently using a tool like SummitSync so sales and marketing are more aligned.

SummitSync review by Administrator

"Best Platform for Trade Show Meetings"

What do you like best?

With a big sales and marketing team going to events all over, SummitSync makes it easy to know what they’re doing and when.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling meetings for other people requires a few additional steps

Meeting management at events

SummitSync review by User

"Positive experience with solid potential"

What do you like best?

The opportunity for networking with the right people.

What do you dislike?

Have not been exposed enough to identify a dislike yet

Networking events - work in IT Sales so getting in front of the right people.

SummitSync review by User

"Excellent Easy to Use App"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and connects me with people.

What do you dislike?

Would like an option for group meetings.

Knowing who is going to be at events for better preparations.

Learn more about SummitSync

SummitSync Videos

Learning about SummitSync?

* We monitor all SummitSync reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.