Scanbot Reviews & Product Details

What is Scanbot?

Scanbot is a document and QR code scanner with cloud upload for iOS and Android.

Scanbot Profile Details

1-12 of 12 total Scanbot reviews

Scanbot Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Scanbot reviews
Assistant Office Manager

"Scanbot is a great application."

What do you like best?

I love how clearly Scanbot allows dental paperwork to be scanned in without the use of a scanner. When our scanner is down, we use this app and it works great. It is quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike a lot about Scanbot, but I wish there was an easier way to have documents that were scanned through phone exported to the work computer. Through the work computer is how we link documents and from the application, we need to send everything that is scanned to our emails in order to get it onto the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no advice that I would suggest.

The problems I have realized that it is sometimes hard to get scanned documents from the application to the computer, because we need to send it through email. The patience is worth it though, because the quality of the scans are great and it is a great alternative when the scanner is malfunctioning.

UP
(10,001+ employees)

"A great scan app for ios?"

What do you like best?

I'm able to save PDFs to any cloud based storage applications like Dropbox, iCloud and Google Drive.

The OCR feature and the search with scan is great.

What do you dislike?

The price to get all the features is quite high at $8. There are other apps for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scanbot is a great mobile app. Is very stable and doesn't crash. It integrates with a myriad of cloud storage services like dropbox, one drive, google drive, slack and evernote etc. It has multi-page support for document scans and documents can be shared as PDFs. You can also fax documents. Unfortunately you need credits for that which cost around $0.30 to $0.50 on average.

It has a great algorithm to detect the edges of sheet and correct for any off-angle shots.

You can feel comfortable with the security it provides. The pro version integrates with touch id or face id to keep your files secure and from prying eyes.

The OCR feature is great. It allows you to search for text inside the pdf that were just scanned. It also has a feature called smart scan which allows you to use save templates to easily safe your scans.

Scan forms after signature from engineers, managers, etc.

Director

"Best scanning app out there for businesses"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Excellent quality scanning - even better than you standalone scanner

- Fast OCR processing

- Automatically uploads scanned PDFs to cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)

What do you dislike?

- Not much to dislike

- 'Multi-page' scanning interface can be a little confusing. This is something that can be improved.

Scanning documents on the go without sacrificing quality.

Teacher

"Scanbot for Education"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to upload a document as a pdf from a personal device.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything about the app that I do not like yet.

I have been able to upload a document at any time and not have to be in my office or near a scanner/computer in order to send it.

Mr.

"Great app, if it worked all the time."

What do you like best?

Scanbot helps take pictures of documents and stitch them together with minimal lense distortion.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Scanbot does not always work. Sometimes it cannot understand the area I am attempting to scan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free version and if it works for you, the upgrade is worth it.

I don't have a scanner with me when I am on the go, but I can quickly get a usable scan with Scanbot so that I can send a copy of the document to my supervisor.

"Useful Portable Scanner"

What do you like best?

Scanbot allows us to scan documents in our store, and eliminated the need for a traditional scanner.

What do you dislike?

The automatic page recognition can be a little touchy, so sometimes it takes some work for it to recognize a document.

We've eliminated the need for a traditional desktop scanner in our business.

Teller

"Review"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and very efficient and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches to the system as well as time lags periodically.

It has saved a lot of time in terms of scanning the system and reviewing downloads.

Hunter Houck
(Myself Only)

"It does a great job!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to scan a document!

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the flash feature works somewhat weirdly.

I am able to scan documents directly from my phone.

UE

"An excellent scan app for iPhone"

What do you like best?

Scanbot automatically crops all scans to the edges of the paper, instead of just taking a photo.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to send scans directly to a printer, to use as a ‘xerox’ function.

I no longer have a full size scanner in my office, since my phone can do the same thing!

"Scanbot"

What do you like best?

Like being able to scan where we need to with what we have to, very easy to setup

What do you dislike?

Support is lacking,, hard to get in touch with, but seems to be getting better

Scanning documents to where they need to be

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

The fast scanning and easy transfer of receipts, business cards and other important documents.

What do you dislike?

The interface to find additional tools was hard to find at first

To convert paper into electronic files to move them through a workflow system.

"Scanbot"

What do you like best?

Being able to scan remotely to where we need to on cloud services

What do you dislike?

Support, sometimes is hard to get in touch with

Scanning to cloud services