PayPal Here

With the PayPal Here app and your choice of card readers, you can get paid on-the-go or in your store - for just 2.7% per US swipe transaction.

Work for PayPal Here?

Learning about PayPal Here?

PayPal Here Reviews

Ask PayPal Here a Question
Showing 19 PayPal Here reviews
PayPal Here review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Paypal here is convenient yet compact"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of Paypal here. You dont have to click so many buttons and links to process payments or to send money. Even if you don’t have a swiper, you can manually input credit card info which works great if your customer is purchasing over the phone.

What do you dislike?

Its compact so it does not have all the features that the desktop version of paypal has so its not solution for every situation. I also wish it could scan a

credit card like iPhones can so you dont have to type the numbers in.

Being able to process payments on the go and engage customers quickly to convert them into sales

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PayPal Here
PayPal Here review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"Convenient Payment"

What do you like best?

I loved that Paypal was super accessible and well known and that it does protect your information. It makes you feel safer making online purchases and it is easier to remember a password as opposed to grabbing a physical credit card or account number to make a transaction.

What do you dislike?

The personal transactions are more difficult than they used to be. It's confusing to see which method to use in order to avoid the additional paypal fees that are added to business to person transactions. The app is also confusing to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already use and love paypal as a point of sale system then you will love Paypal Here.

When people purchase from me and want to send money-as stated before, it is confusing to decide which sending method to use and annoying that Paypal charges a seller's fee. So I do recommend most of my customers go through my website as opposed to interpersonal transactions.

What Retail POS solution do you use?

PayPal Here review by Esthefany C.
Esthefany C.

"pay instantly, pay here with paypal"

What do you like best?

is a secure way to make your payments, it is easy to use and very practical, I can make payments instantly with just a couple of clicks, paypal will safeguard your money to be able to use it when you want and gives you the assurance that nothing will happen bad

What do you dislike?

does not have the same set of tools as the desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product

all new entrepreneurs who create their own business and are starting can use it as an instant payment method for their services or products

be able to make instant payments of products or services and thus stay constant in business

PayPal Here review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Paypal has been invaluable for my personal and business expenses."

What do you like best?

Paypal offers debit, credit, small business invoicing and customer payment options that integrate easily on websites. It is widely accepted for online purchases and very safe to use.OP

What do you dislike?

The one issue I find frustrating is the time it takes to transfer funds from Paypal to my bank account. I have waited at least a week at times which I think is too long. For this reason I have used competing online payment services that provide money transfers withing 1-3 days.

Tracking customer invoicing can be a headache. With Paypal it's really simple, saves time. Also, thorough communication is provided with emails sent immediately to me and customers. It is beneficial from a time management perspective to have both personal, as well as business expense and revenue management all in one place.

PayPal Here review by Diwaakaran L.
Diwaakaran L.

"Send and receive money all around world safely"

What do you like best?

I really like PayPal platform send and receive money securely. PayPal provides global money transfer processes where you can send money wherever you are to where you want the money to be sent to so long as you are connected to the internet. its also provide service on a mobile platform. so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

They charge very high transaction fees compared to other competitors. otherwise its good money transfer platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

surely I recommend money transfer is made very easy to all over the world. must try

It is easy to get the money from my client all over the world. Send money also very easily. My brother studying in the USA its easy to send money to him.

PayPal Here review by Ajay K.
Ajay K.

"PayPal the king in Money Transaction Site"

What do you like best?

PayPal is the faster, more secure way to pay online. It lets you pay for your favorite things at millions of online stores in the U.S. and across 203 global markets—all without the hassle of converting currency. So it’s just as easy to know how much you’re spending as it is to spend it. It's free to sign up for a PayPal account.

In addition to one-time purchases, PayPal is also the faster, simpler way to make recurring payments to all your monthly bills and subscriptions.

What do you dislike?

The customer support they take one month to refund my money back

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

It is very good ,it interaction is awesome one more thing to consider it accepts internationally

PayPal Here review by Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

"Easy way to accept credit cards"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use this even for online sales as long a I get the CC info.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could use it when offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and very fast.

I am an author and often sell my books at events. Even if I have no wifi I can still get the customer's info and process later when I am online.

PayPal Here review by elias m.
elias m.

"A friendly way of making and receiving payments"

What do you like best?

Transactions made through PayPal Here are always safe and very fast. Once set up it is very easy to use PayPal Here. I like PayPal Here because it enables you to send money anywhere in the world

What do you dislike?

Sometimes your payments can delay for long and also the customer support of PayPal Here is so poor they should pull up their socks on how they handle customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage every business person to be using PayPal Here to send and receive payments.

Sending and receiving money.

PayPal Here review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"A name you trust gets even better"

What do you like best?

I loved the low rate that is charged as opposed to other competitors. My clients knew and trusted the PayPal name so they felt secure when paying through PayPal Here. I no longer use the services but that's only because I sold the business that I used it for....if it wasn't for that, I would always use PayPal Here!

What do you dislike?

I'm a hard person to please when it comes to running my business, but honestly? There isn't anything I don't enjoy about this product/service.

Sometimes when I was using a competitors payment system, my clients wouldn't feel completely secure when paying. PayPal is a trusted, well-known name - so my clients were more willing to pay via this method.

PayPal Here review by Onya Stephen T.
Onya Stephen T.

"Online Payment Platform"

What do you like best?

All is needed is only your Paypal email address for online payment no need putting your credit card detail.

What do you dislike?

Most online platforms don't accept Paypal for payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is secure and reliable

Seoprofiler

PayPal Here review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy to receive payments"

What do you like best?

PayPal payment options are widely recognized all over and can be used to make and accept purchases online, on mobile devices or on physical goods. The invoicing feature does a fantastic job of tracking payments and reminders

What do you dislike?

PayPal has a hold on funds until you manually transfer it over. They aren't FDIC insured which means funds lost or whatnot are not recoverable in some instances. Customer service isn't always easy to get ahold of.

Makes payment for services from friends, family and consumers easy with not so many fees and stipulations. Great way to accept payment quick and easy for goods being purchased/sold

PayPal Here review by Antony  E.
Antony E.

"Paypal here is everywhere "

What do you like best?

That i can now transact with costumers securely with almost all credit and debit cards and its doing great for my small retail

What do you dislike?

That it fails to log in sometimes and slight delay in customer care response

Problems not being able to transact with cards is now a thing of the past. i conviniently and effortlessly transact with customers anywhere hii

"Convenient but Unsafe"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the convenience of PayPal, as most online shopping sites offer it as a payment method.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that PayPal isn’t 100% secure. In the past, my PayPal account was hacked and cost me tons of fraudulent purchases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The convenience of PayPal Here makes it worth a trial run. Give it a try, just be sure to generate a strong password for your account to ensure safety from hackers.

We are trying to offer customers a more widespread payment acceptance method. We have noticed that it is quite convenient and leaves customers thoroughly satisfied.

"Paypall Review"

What do you like best?

I like the summary of account/account overview section. You're able to see transactions, previous and repeated ones with ease. It's a secure way of handling your balance and money.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I severely dislike about PayPal. I've never had an issue of security or anything.

I've been able to securely use PayPal for business transactions and expenses. The fact that PayPal is recognized as a viable form of payment is what allows for ease of use on a broad level.

"Saved Our Event!"

What do you like best?

If not for PayPal Here we wouldn't have been able to accept all the payments for our last event. We didn't realize how many people actually wanted to use debt cards instead of cash.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the card reader takes a few minutes to sync up with PayPal but its really not that big of an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this for anyone needed to accept payments with a card reader.

Accepting payment at events we hold

PayPal Here review by Alan G.
Alan G.

"Everyone uses it so I use it"

What do you like best?

Paypal is the go to option for receiving money online. Although there are many other options, Paypal is quick to set up and well designed.

What do you dislike?

The commission is a still too high. around 3%

receiving payment online

PayPal Here review by Royland M.
Royland M.

"Great POS system"

What do you like best?

Makes collecting payments from clients easy. It’s quick and convenient

What do you dislike?

I dislike the transaction fees and the PayPal percentage that is taken off

Payment and invoicing

PayPal Here review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"PayPal Here!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

Even if you don't have a card swipe or machine to use you can manually input credit card information.

What do you dislike?

it's rather compact so you don't have the access of the information you would have on the desktop site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It very easy to use support is amazing very few complications.

The ability to accept payment immediatel.

PayPal Here review by User

"Prefer this over Square"

What do you like best?

- More payment options than Square

- Good customer service

What do you dislike?

There’s a whole background verification process before you can get one

N/A

Learning about PayPal Here?

* We monitor all PayPal Here reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.