Google Calendar Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Calendar?

Integrated online calendars designed for teams

Google Calendar Screenshots

Google Calendar Profile Details

Google Calendar Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-50 of 478 total Google reviews
Sales Associate
Retail
Most Recent Google Calendar Video Review

"Easy to see conflicting events"

Project Manager

"The perfect tool to carry out the work planning"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Google Calendar is the immediacy with which I can access the software to organize my work schedule from any device that I want to use, either from my computer, my tablet or my mobile phone. The fact that it is synchronized with my Gmail account gives me the freedom to access from any device in real time to review, and edit my planning anywhere I am with ease. Another characteristic that I like very much is that of being able to share a calendar with coworkers, which greatly facilitates coordination and collaboration.

What do you dislike?

In fact there is nothing relevant that I dislike about Google calendar, however the only weak point against it, is the fact of not being able to access the calendar without an Internet connection, which can be very frustrating if it happens that you need to access the calendar and you are somewhere offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Calendar is definitely a tool that will be very useful to improve the performance and productivity of your work and to plan your agenda organized and efficient way.

Google Calendar is a tool that has served us to improve the planning and performance of the work team, helping us to meet the objectives of the planning in a short time in the fastest way as well as efficiently, because it allows us to make a better Organization of ideas to manage the schedule and simplify the work, making it easier.

Fotógrafo profesional

"my personalized calendar"

What do you like best?

google calendar is my favorite calendar, my personalized calendar, google calendar allows me to write down my daily activities creating a reminder which will notify me at the moment or hours before the activity, I can create my reminders in different ways, add a note, share them and even change them to my favorite color, I use it a lot of the time on my smart phone, although I also use it on my computer on certain occasions, it has made it much easier for me to remember daily activities, be it from work or activities outside of it, I consider it the best calendar application

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything bad to say google calendar I have facilitated more my days always remembering the activities that I forgot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to use it, I regret not having known or have known of Google calendar much earlier, this calendar will change your life for the better, remember all your commitments with Google Calendar

It is an incredible application to make notes of the activities to be done or dates to remember since you can create different types of reminders besides being able to use it both on your computer and on your phone and many other benefits which this calendar grants

Brand Strategy Intern

"Want to get the best out of your day? use google"

What do you like best?

I honestly love google calendar, it is easy to use and it looks good! very user-friendly and really keeps you on track of your tasks and meetings. It keeps you and your day in check, whether you simply want to plan in some times of rest or really need to buckle down to get work done before a big deadline, google calendar will come in help for you!

What do you dislike?

I think there is some improvement to be done in the notification factor of the platform. A disappearing one would be great for me for example, I get too many emails and it is actually causing the opposite of the rest, the default should be notifications and the Google emails are filling up my inbox too full, resulting in me having to take time out of my day to delete and read them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use it, it will make your life much better not only will your workflow become much more streamlined so will the layout of your day.

planning my day, keeping track of meetings and other tasks I need to finish, planning in some me-time in the day to finish up on other things so others can't book with me. and keeping track of those around me to see what they are doing. I absolutely love its functionality and plan to use for the foreseeable future for sure. just a great platform all together great job google!

Mr

"I can safely say I love GCalendar"

What do you like best?

It's real easy to set up shared calendars so you can coordiante with the team. The fact that there are plenty of services out there that tap into GCalendar also helps expands on its usage cases making it simply the best online sync calendar out there right now. And there is a free version of it even.

What do you dislike?

Well free if you don't mind Google mining your data and selling it to whomever. Privacy and calendars go hand in hand and this is a REAL no no for this product. Do you want best in class calendar or do you want to remain private? You can't seem to have both here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to get your calendar and appointments back under control or need to juggle multiple agendas with a team (and don't mind Google snooping your info in the free plan) go for it. If you want all the benefits and all of it under your domain, GSuite is not that expensive either.

We're more coordinated than ever and I personally havem y agenda under control since I started using it in 2006.

Tecnico de redes
(10,001+ employees)

"Un método eficaz para organizar tu vida y tu trabajo."

What do you like best?

Es una plataforma de servicio de calendario gratuito que te ayuda con la organización de tus días, con este calendario optimizamos tiempo valioso con un simple recordatorio programado en las fechas más importantes usando recordatorios, tick de notas y tareas por hacer, fácil de acceder por medio de computadoras y dispositivos inteligentes en donde solo necesitaras internet para ingresar en su interfaz cómoda y amigable, de forma adaptable para la necesidad de cada persona. Es un metodo mas sotisficado hoy en dia para mantener un orden en los días laborales donde se pierde la noción del tiempo por exceso de trabajo acumulado en cortos periodos de tiempo. Ayuda al recordatorio via Gmail para los días de reuniones cruciales donde podremos compartir este recordatorio con otros compañeros programando el evento importante también para ellos, trabajando de una forma cooperativa y mejorando el rendimiento en el trabajo.

What do you dislike?

No tengo alguna queja sobre esta servicio de calendario ya que es una herramienta funcional en mi dia a dia para mejorar mi organizacion de eventos y hacer mi horario más flexible evitando la molestia de llegar tarde a una reunión.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es un servicio gratuito recomendable para evitar llevar calendarios de bolsillos o de libretas, teniendo la posibilidad de acceder a este calendario a través de tu equipo móvil, tablets o computadoras en cualquier momento.

Es un un servicio que se aplica al horario de cada persona de forma personalizada, ayuda a mejorar en el rendimiento personal como laboral de las semanas en donde se tienda surgir múltiple oficios con un itinerario apretado, evitando que olvidemos fechas importantes en las que debamos asistir a distintos tipos de eventos como cumpleaños, reuniones familiares, reuniones de trabajo, asistencia con un cliente. Esto nos ayuda a resaltar como personas aplicadas teniendo control de nuestros días y horarios usando calendario de Google.

Researcher

"Nice but can be improved"

What do you like best?

The google calendar is an easy option to organize and integrate the work plans. It is simple and easy to use. It stores everything, great UIx, available everywhere in every device I sign in. Also, I love the Clear visual formatting and the time zone provision.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I feel difficult connecting with other Apps. Also, Google Calendar lacks Material design. The interface is a little bit plain and underwhelming. You have some color/theme options but not much. The other one is too much white space; it does not look compact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Google Calendar due to simplicity, easiness and above all, it is free to use and synchronizes across different devices.

The google calendar helps me to organize my daily schedules. I can schedule the meetings, and it synchronizes easily between devices, and it is convenient. It also helps us to share a specific calendar with a team of people who work in a particular project. I love this calendar schedule, but it needs some better theme/ color options.

New Market Development Intern

"Easy to use Calendar Software"

What do you like best?

I like the different views that are possible on this calendar. You can view your schedule by day, week, month, year, schedule, or 4 days. You can also pull up other calendars to figure out what others are up to or when they are free. I also love that you can immediately book and invite people to meetings very easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little easier to use on mobile. It is hard to view others calendars and invite them when you are using your phone. Otherwise, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is by far the best all-around solution for scheduling capabilities. It is user friendly and you can even send emails directly from it.

I solve time tracking, project management, and scheduling with Google Calendar. I have realized the benefits of seeing others calendars, your own calendar, ability to mark yourself out of office and auto decline meetings, and opportunity to invite/schedule meetings - all in one place! Plus, when you do have an event on your calendar, you can edit location, video conferencing, notifications, descriptions, and visibility settings.

CRA Department Supervisor

"My Partner in Life"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is my best friend! If not for this software I would be in disarray! Our organization uses a G-Suite business package and Google Calendar is how we invite, share our schedules and access video conferencing though Google Hangouts video and audio conference calls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything that you need in a calendar is here in Google calendar. Easy to use and manage events. Since most people use Google calendar it is easy to share events and invite to a joined conference line.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For full company software integration look into obtaining a Google Business Suite (G-Suite) package. This package offers all business software needs and gives you a solid platform to work from. Easy collaboration and scheduling among teams. Great for field based operations.

Google calendar allows easy integration with our other google apps. Email invites are automatically synced with my google calendar for easy scheduling. Notifications keep me aware of what meeting is next and what I need to plan for. This software is essential for any business or personal use.

Personal docente

"A perfect glider made to fit every businessman Google Calendar"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is free software that has allowed me to organize my agenda so that I can have my work items in the order. It is easy to use, just having an account in Gmail, I can immediately access this program, allowing me to plan through the synchronized agenda online with my email, where I can take it everywhere in real time. Having access through my mobile phone, tablet, laptop or simply when I log on to any computer.

What do you dislike?

I do not have to comment in this section, because it is very simple and practical. But what I can mention is that it needs more accessibility, maybe it is my mobile phone that is a bit slow, but I feel that the application needs more attractive visual elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application since it is very easy to use and transport everywhere. You only need to be a registered user in Gmail, with your personal or business email will be enough to enjoy Google Calendar, which will help you to be online and at the same time have things well planned and organized, discarding those traditional agendas that weighed as a history book.

On the other hand, I would like to emphasize that your credibility and trust is very important for me since I handle a lot of information, and I have noticed that this application complies with the security parameters.

Thanks to the application I can solve any inconvenience regarding my time, in organizing my meetings, memories and conferences, work and family appointments, since I used to be very forgetful.

With this software, I save time, money, and I do not charge those agendas from the 90s on hand. But I carry a virtual agenda with me everywhere and with greater accessibility.

The benefits that this application has given me is the confidence in depositing confidential information within the platform since Gmail by its nature is trustworthy. It is also important to note that software fluency is extremely fast. Your notifications are very accurate, thank you.

Supervisor de Operaciones.
(10,001+ employees)

"Organiza tu vida con calendario de Google."

What do you like best?

Me encanta este servicio de calendario por ser uno de los mas practico e integrados en Gmail y sistemas operativos Android. Facilita la organización de los días con diferentes categorías que puedes crear con diferentes etiquetas y cambio de colores para simplificar los recordatorios y facilitar su ubicación en el mes del calendario. Puedes crear recordatorios de citas, cumple años o fechas de trabajos importantes sin que se te pase el día con calendario de Google, este servicio facilita la sincronizacion con nuestro correo de Gmail el cual podemos programar para que nos envié notificaciones de una fecha importante con la categoría y etiqueta del evento para asistir. Tiene opciones de personalización de notificación el cual nos da la capacidad de elegir en que horario queremos que nos envíen la notificación o con minutos de anticipación, podemos agregar una ubicación especifica, agregar contactos del gmail o del correo para que también la notificación le llegue a nuestro contacto de conveniencia. Es un calendario muy practico por su disponibilidad gratuita y ubicado en los servicios de Google, en nuestro correo Gmail y en nuestros teléfonos inteligentes android, facilitando su acceso a todas horas.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta el hecho de no poder tener acceso al calendario sin una conexión de Internet, ya que hay que ingresar primero al navegador de google en caso de usar un equipo de escritorio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo usar este calendario para mejorar el rendimiento y la productividad de tu vida de forma organizada y eficiente.

Es beneficioso el calendario de Google para el desempeño de los trabajadores con un sistema atareado de horario, el cual atienden múltiples compromisos y deben resolverlos con un marguen de tiempo reducido y de la manera mas rápida al igual que eficiente, calendario de Google se encargara de recordarte todo aquello que se te escaque de las manos desde el material de presentación o la ubicación en donde debes asistir, ayuda en la organización de ideas manejando un horario y día del mes para cada evento simplificando tu trabajo y haciéndolo mas fácil.

Educational Technologist

"Never miss a meeting, date, or deadline again!"

What do you like best?

Collaboration. Being able to share a calendar with coworkers makes coordinating and collaborating so much easier. Being able to quickly look up when a coworker is busy or available makes planning so much easier. Invitations are a great way to include others simply and efficiently. So many settings for events to make them repeat if necessary saves so much time. The integration with other Google products is seamless as well, as expected from Google. I use Google Calendar in my professional life and my personal life. I have never felt more on time and organized when it comes to being in the right place at the right time.

What do you dislike?

All the improvements Google has made to calendar have made it easier to use than ever. I don't really have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's user friendly, and very flexible. You can also create appointment slots now to let multiple users choose a time. I highly recommend Google Calendar.

As I stated above, coordinating with others easily has been the biggest problem solved by Google Calendar. Benefits are better organization, better communication, quicker and more efficient planning, and never missing a date or deadline because it's accessible.

I.T. Administrator

"Google Calendar is a very robust and flexible solution"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of good things about Google Calendar. The more prominent ones that come to mind are: You can set and change the color of each individual's calendar that you're tracking to give the best visual representation that you're looking for. You can set Busy or Unavailable hours that automatically decline appointments you can't make. You can enable or disable other peoples' calendars with a single click to view precisely what schedule you need to see.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be a way to rearrange the "Day" view columns, it just places whomever it feels like in whatever order, and the only way to change it is to just disable or enable calendars. There also doesn't seem to be a way to separate out "Secondary" calendars that you have created or subscribed to, so any Secondary calendars just show up under your own calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really the best out there. I just wish they would do more to continue making improvements and adding features, rather than just redesigning the interface over and over without adding anything.

My company uses Google Calendar to schedule and keep track of speaking events, appointments, meetings, and other date-specific goings-on that we need others to see we will be participating in and/or that we need reminders for.

Daniel Ferreira

"Google Calendar is the best virtual calendar "

What do you like best?

This application can be used from any type of mobile device and its use is convenient to keep track of time, meet appointments, control activities, receive reminders, have a list of tasks to be done, etc. This tool allows you to create lists of the day's events, reminders minutes before starting meetings or work appointments, generate reports by mail and keep all events well planned. Without a doubt, it is an effective instrument to organize and control time, I use it in my work day by day, because I always need to be aware of the tasks that I must perform or the events that are scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Google Calendar is a useful application, it is free, intuitive and also easy to use, it will help you to organize your personal and work life, so it is quite difficult to find something negative in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of Google Calendar, to keep up with our tasks and not forget absolutely nothing, especially if you are a busy person and you tend to forget some details, Google Calendar will be an excellent tool in your day to day.

Thanks to google calendar I can keep a clear and precise control of my work, without forgetting anything. Also I have the advantage that google calendar sends reminders of pending things, birthdays or events, it is fantastic.

Kenia Williams

"The best application to remember and organize all my work. "

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is the most used digital calendar worldwide. The Google service is integrated into Android mobile phones and since this is already the most used operating system, it is not surprising that the tool is popular. This calendar has many virtues, among which its total integration with other services of the company, such as Gmail, stands out. Therefore, it does not only act as an agenda-type application like others, but goes one step further, offering functionalities of all kinds. Google Calendar is an excellent "virtual agenda", it will allow us to remember, events, meetings, birthdays, dates of work delivery among many other things, its interface is quite simple and visually attractive and it is also a free application.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about this application, since I use it only has brought positive things both to my personal and professional life.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Calendar is an excellent alternative to be up to date with our pending, whether meetings, events, jobs to deliver or more personal matters, is a free application you only have a gmail account, it is very easy to use and a feature that personally I love it, it is integrated with gmail, for this and many other reasons I highly recommend the use of this application, it is one of my favorite of google.

All my earrings, meetings, events or important things to do the annotate in Google Calendariuo, an advantage that gives me is that it is synchronized with the mail and so it is much easier to configure your calendar, in this application we record employees' birthday , dates for the payment of bonds and payroll, future meetings and it is always easy to be up to date with all those things, thanks to this application.

AB

"Google Calendar trust you can depend on, high quality professional grade software "

What do you like best?

I like many different things about Google Calendar I enjoy how it keeps me organized and my plans on what ever project at hand, I'd be lost without Google Calendar it has been something me as an individual and teammate have put my trust in and it's always delivered , very accurate and insightful, the service and service staff go the extra mile

What do you dislike?

I really find Google Calendar very helpful and I depend on it iv gotta be honest so I will say I like everything that Google Calendar offers, I like everything Google Calendar provides

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that if you don't have Google Calendar then go try it I promise Google thought of everything to make the best experience possible

Google Calendar has absolutely made a difference in our daily agenda keeping us as a team syncing together on time it's one main thing I trust and depend on to be there for me, this is an excellent software

AVS

"Organize your life and work with Google Calendar."

What do you like best?

From the first moment I arrived at it I was attracted to its interface. It is attractive, easy to access and allows a comfortable handling of all the options that are in the main panel, I am a disorganized person and Google Calendar has given the push I needed in my life, I can catch up with my academic requirements, work and relatives in a safe way, from my home and free. This Google Calendar is fine.

What do you dislike?

There are more benefits than bad moments that this wonderful company has offered me, it has never bothered me, only joys.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

organization at no cost, reminders to important dates and other things gives us this fantastic application. Use Google calendar and you will not regret it, I can assure you as a verified user.

Working in a retail sales site is complicated, there is arrival of goods, deliveries, deliveries, organize each article in its respective place and so much physical activity stuns and distracts us from the other work activities that are in the company. It helps us to organize and can create alerts for future meetings scheduled in our calendar and that tells us directly to our phones through messages, this very ingenious and links to various tools of the company Google, we love it.

SR MSP REcruiter

"Google Calender"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a great tool that is free for any Google user to help them keep things organized. It provides the user the ability to create and share multiple calendars for various purposes. The ability to invite individuals to meetings (just as you can with other paid products) helps with scheduling appointments. The ability to sync with devices and have access to calendars from anywhere with an internet connection makes it very easily to stay organized.

What do you dislike?

You need to have a Google account and now, Google will press you a bit for more personal details (Google+) so it can collect demographic info and your online behavior information.

Not entirely customization; still will look like a Google Doc for example.

Since the info lives on Google’s server and not on your site, any information in an i Frame is not able to be indexed in site search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s easier to use tools if you are already familiar with them.

Ex: Google Apps for Education already installed on the server of the school and used by teachers in the school for curriculum sharing.

Google Apps for Business is installed on the domain and the business is already using online calendars to merge schedules.

It’s easier to use tools if you are already familiar with them.

Recursos Humanos
(10,001+ employees)

"Recordatorios de tareas, fechas importantes, compromisos y mas con Google Calendar."

What do you like best?

Me gusta calendario de Google por su interfaz agradable y su fácil manejo, me muestra los días del mes y sus eventos importantes de una fecha celebre, puedes adaptarlo a tu comodidad logrando ver el calendario en semanas, meses o los últimos 4 días todo a la preferencia del usuario, puedes añadir calendarios nuevos con títulos propios al igual que agregar eventos en los días de importancia para ti como marcar la fecha y hora para una presentación del trabajo, la reservacion de un vuelo de avión, el cumpleaños de un amigo, al momento de llegar a la determinada fecha Google te notificara el motivo del evento conjunto con titulo que haz creado, puedes repetir esta opción de recordatorio tantas veces como lo desees. Calendario de Google tiene el beneficio de estar sincronizado con Gmail, permitiéndote notificar con un mensaje al correo privado de tu cuenta de Gmail donde se encuentra disponible el calendario, puedes sincronizar tus contactos para que puedan ver tu calendario y también cuenta con la opción de notificarles a ellos, esto es útil para cuando tengas que realizar algún compromiso con un amigo, puedes incluir contactos en tus eventos en caso que no veas los recordatorios de fechas de los eventos creados, permitiendo a tu conocido ser notificado por Google de dicho evento dando la oportunidad de contactarse contigo a tiempo.

What do you dislike?

No hay disgusto cuando tienes a la mano una herramienta que te ayude a organizar tu día a día sin olvidar fechas o eventos importantes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo utilizar este calendario para organizar tus fechas y eventos importantes de forma fácil y gratuita. Evita llegar tarde a tus citas, entrevistas y viajes, planificando cada fecha con las notificaciones de aviso que emite calendario de Google.

Calendario de Google da la facilidad de acceder a su plataforma por medio de Google tanto por un ordenador como dispositivo móvil, siendo este una herramienta indispensable para usuarios con un marguen de tiempo atareados y deben tener un orden de las diligencias, compromisos o eventos que deben realizar en el mes, día y hora para nunca llegar tarde, ademas permite sincronizar los contactos que tengas registrados en Gmail agregando una fecha y hora para notificarle a tu compañero de trabajo el día y hora de su presentación, permite agregar por medio de Google Drive archivos PDF, imágenes y formularios. Logrando adjuntar cualquier tipo de archivo siendo disponible para tus contactos agregados en el evento dándole privilegios de modificación del mismo.

CIVIL ENGINEER

"The best tool to keep your Work Agenda Organized"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is one of the Tools that Google offers for all its Users. It is a digital platform that allows you to organize all your important dates in a very easy and fast way. One of the things I like most about Google Calendar is that it allows you to Mark the Emergency Status with which the person is marking your Event.

When I started using Google Calendar, I obtained very good results since I kept Google Calendar synchronized with my phone and easily and very conveniently I can receive notifications on my mobile phone.

You can set the reminder with the date and exact time you want the notification to activate. And place it to repeat as many times as you want, to take the forecasts that at some point you did not hear the Notification Alarm.

It is important to emphasize that it is a totally free Online Agenda, you should not make any kind of payment to access your Functions, enough and spare with having a Gmail Account and Internet connection with which you can synchronize it.

It really is the best Virtual Agenda you can have. I recommend it 100%. You can have everything organized from the comfort of your mobile phone or computer

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about Google Calendar. It is 100% functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best

It has been very useful for me in my field of work, since with Google Calendar I can keep all my Meetings organized, Work Checks, and many more in my Work Area. This tool has been my Best Work Instrument at the Moment of the Organization. I recommend it

Account Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Calendar - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a very powerful application that allows us to plan the time. The main advantage of Google Calendar is the fact that it has many features, especially Google Calendar allows you to constantly synchronize data so that on any device we can edit our calendar. Another advantage of the Google calendar is the user-friendly interface. Another advantage of Google Calendar is the ability to add multiple accounts so that we can separate our plans. Google Calendar allows us to plan different goals in our free time so that Google Calendar can also be suitable as an application to to-do. It is worth mentioning that Google Calendar is available completely free of charge for Android/Ios users, as well as a web version.

What do you dislike?

I miss dedicated desktop applications (Mac/Windows).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an application that will enable you to plan your time, you should consider using Google Calendar.

By using Google Calendar, I'm able to plan my time and schedule the team, making it more productive.

Recursos Humanos

"Calendario Google la manera de nunca olvidar tus compromisos."

What do you like best?

Me gusta el calendario de Google por su facilidad de interfaz, es una agenda y calendario electrónico disponible a todas horas, permite marcar eventos importantes con el estatus de emergencia que el usuario desee. Calendario de Google facilita los recordatorios del día a día que el usuario pueda olvidar, colocando una fecha de aviso a la hora deseada, podemos invitar usuarios de gmail para incluirlos en nuestros eventos. Este calendario tiene variedad de compatibilidad por ser una aplicación de vía web, puede abrirse con cualquier sistema operativo y puede ejecutarse con cualquier dispositivo que disponga de una conexión a Internet.

What do you dislike?

No tengo problemas con este servicio, ya que me ha funcionado siempre de forma correcta y siendo siempre de utilidad para señalarme las fechas de interés mas importantes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Para iniciar sesión en calendario google es necesario tener una cuenta de correo electrónica gmail para acceder a sus funciones, esto permite sincronizar tu agenda y calendario conjunto a otros dispositivos móviles y ordenadores donde tengas agregado la misma cuenta.

Con la integración de calendario de Google en mi teléfono inteligente se ha convertido en una herramienta para señalar las fechas de reuniones y compromisos importantes a las cuales no debo llegar tarde y se deba planificar con tiempo. Con la integración de contactos de Gmail puedo integrar a mis compañeros de trabajo y compartir un evento conveniente evitando la descoordinación o cualquier olvido del día agregando notas, tareas, recordatorios en dicha fecha.

Auxiliar RR.HH

"Práctico Calendario Google"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es un Calendario en linea gratuito, usado para añadir eventos e invitaciones. Permite el uso compartido de calendarios, crea eventos e invita a tus amigos, llevando el registro de sus respuestas o comentarios. También permite la búsqueda en calendarios públicos que puede interesar a sus usuarios y agregarlos a sus calendarios propios, recibir notificación y recordatorios en los dispositivos móviles, algo de gran importancia para los usuarios olvidadizos. Google Calendario cuenta con espacio ilimitado de almacenamiento. Esta herramienta gratuita es practica en el uso diario ya que contribuirá a tu productividad profesional y hasta personal si así lo desea el usuario.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta el hecho de que la interfaz o presentación de Google Calendario no es muy dinámica y poco colorida, siendo poco atractiva para algunos usuarios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo usar Google Calendario ya que esta aplicación tipo agenda más práctica actualmente utilizada por gran parte de los usuarios de Google, además se integra con Gmail y tiene múltiples funciones para que tengas una vida profesional más organizada y con mayor productividad.

Una de sus grandes ventajas de Google Calendario es que está sincronizado con Gmail, lo que te permite incluir a tus contactos en los eventos o pautas que hagas, así que no solo te recuerda a ti sobre tus reuniones, sino también a tus colegas. El usuario podrá tener una visión más clara de plazos y hasta recordatorios de tareas por cumplir para así lograr la meta anhelada.

Public Relations Coordinator

"Google Calendar Keeps you Organized and Plans Out Your Day!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can either do google hangouts or send calendar invites to other coworkers to invite people and plan your schedule out! It makes scheduling interviews or meetings easy as you can add the location. You can even set a reminder so it will give you a notification that you have something coming up! I like that you can also color code your events to make it cleaner and more organized for yourself too!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't really know how well calendar invites show up to those who don't use google. I am an avid google user, so when you send an invite to a different account I don't know how easy it is for them to add it to their version of calendar!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend taking advantage of all the aspects google calendar has to offer! Color Coding definitely helps along with setting reminders!

I am solving organizing and scheduling meetings, trainings, and appointments/interviews. You can schedule meetings and see if others are available by getting a notification if they either accept or decline your invite!

Squaretrade Claims Supervisor

"Great for keeping track of work obligations!"

What do you like best?

Everyone at my office uses Google Calendar to keep track of meetings and time off. The interface is much more user friendly than other internet calendars but it still has all of the functionality we need to be effective. You can put in just a little bit of information (name of event, date, and time) or you can put in additional details if you want to (description of meeting, meeting location). I also really like how there is a task list embedded into google calendar so you can have it show up or tuck it away when you need it.

What do you dislike?

Google calendar is so easy to use; I have no complaints about its functionality.

Google Calendar is a great way for my coworkers to plan meetings. We use google calendar to book meeting rooms at the office and this makes it easy to see which meeting rooms are available to be booked. Also, it's easy to keep track of what other people in the office are doing because we can look at their individual google calendar to see where they're at, which is very helpful.

Personal docente
(10,001+ employees)

"the best digital calendar I've used."

What do you like best?

google always at the forefront of everything, offers me the best applications, all the information of my gmail account is represented in this calendar automatically, and the information of my contacts. that's why without me adding any information google calendar can notify me of the birthdays of my friends and mine, or d any event to which I refer. really what guides me the most is his artificial intelligence system that surprises me.

What do you dislike?

I use it very often and I can have access to it from the computer or my phone, where I open my email, it really is a very good tool, so as not to be late for any event, or take me by surprise. The only limitation is that you need to have a google account to access this marvel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

excellent you enjoy it by having your account on google.

I use this tool very often, as a teacher I must prepare the school calendar, make my planning according to the working days, and I can do all this thanks to this application. Here I get relevant information of all the holidays of my country, I can visialize it by year, by month or by week, I can add notes to each day, schedule appointments and much more.

Jennifer jhonsoon
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The best tool to avoid forgetting meetings and keeping an order of the day"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a great tool of google which I like a lot, I think it is a great help, I like it because I can invite my friends, clients and colleagues to certain events in an easy and fast way besides being able to maintain an order of pending things that I have every day

What do you dislike?

Personally Google calendar has been a great help for me and within the company has also helped us all, therefore I have no disadvantages currently say it, on the contrary has been very good implement

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to use this tool because it is beneficial because sometimes there are certain activities that we go through something and it can be something important, with Google calendar everything is a bit easier

Having this tool has helped us and has given us benefits because we all maintain order and avoid wasting time and likewise do not forget pending tasks or meetings, it's like having an assistant on hand at all times, it's perfect

Escritor

"The best application to organize jobs and never forget anything. "

What do you like best?

This application is an electronic agenda in which we can record all pending tasks and appointments, and since almost all Google applications are online, we can access it from any computer or phone with internet connection, always with the most updated version, and without risk of losing data, and we can also access it without connection, to consult it or add new events and tasks that will be synchronized when we reconnect to the internet. As a writer it is a very useful application, since Google Calendar serves as an agenda and a perfect reminder of all my works, delivery dates, events that are scheduled, my co-workers' birthdays and many other things that are very useful. love Google Calendar.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this application, there are too many good things that it offers you within which I have not found a single negative, although it is one of the simplest applications of google, I am sure that it is one of the more used, because it really is super useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an application, intuitive, a very clean interface and that is also free, you just need to have a Google account, you can take your work or pending in the most organized way and without forgetting anything, I recommend 100% for both personal and professional use .

Tengo todo mi trabajo organizado de la mejor manera, soy una persona muy olvidadiza, y utilizar google calendar me ha hecho solventar bastante este problema, me mantengo al dia con mi trabajo y la fecha en la que debo entregar mis escritos, ademas de estar siempre al dia con eventos o reuniones importantes, ademas no solo es de gran ayuda en el ambito laboral sino tambien personal.

Docente

"Herramienta Indispensable de la familia Google"

What do you like best?

Me gusta poder su facilidad de uso tanto la aplicación móvil como la de escritorio. Me ayuda a estar al tanto de todo mi trabajo. Hace mi vida mucho más fácil, Es tan intuitivo que se ha convertido en una parte esencial de mi vida! recibir y aceptar una invitación a un evento en el calendario de otra persona, y se agregará automáticamente a mi propio calendario. Es ideal para usar en la planificación de funciones familiares o reuniones y llamadas de conferencia con compañeros de trabajo. Puedo compartir mi calendario con otros usuarios. Ya sea en familia, amigos o compañeros de trabajo, puedo crear un calendario con la información que necesitan y podemos colaborar para mantener nuestros horarios. Excelente herramienta!

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que está limitado en las opciones de color, por lo que si coordina las tareas o eventos con el color, debe asegurarse de tener una forma alternativa de hacerlo. Tampoco me gustan las opciones limitadas para ingresar información al calendario. Quiero poder agregar más cosas que solo recordatorios u objetivos Tal vez si es posible y lo que falla es el soporte técnico para mantenernos al tanto de tips y mejoras para todos los usuarios de la familia google.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitivamente se lo recomendaría a todos, especialmente porque le permite sincronizar su propio horario con el de otros, lo que facilita la búsqueda de espacios en los horarios .Si su objetivo es organizarse y administrar el tiempo, aquí tiene lo que necesita!

Facilita el trabajo, ya que permite coordinar reuniones consultando el calendario de todos para encontrar un horario común y organizar reuniones, capacitaciones, seminarios web, entre otros. Además, ayuda a incluir ubicaciones para que las personas no tengan que buscar en sus correos electrónicos a dónde ir y a qué hora.

Contadora Autonoma
(Myself Only)

"Having my calendar where it goes is excellent."

What do you like best?

This calendar has many things I like, in the are reflected all the holidays of my country, also is automatically saving any event or birthday to which I can refer, and reminds me even days before to have All Preplow.

What do you dislike?

For me it is much more than a calendar, has an intelligent function, as if it had life itself, I am surprised recordamdome dates that I had not scheduled myself, I do not get anything that disgusts me, I can have it on my phone or any device where open my account of Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is incorporated to your Cunta Google and is free, excellent marvel.

It is very good ' because besides having access to the holidays and important dates fatherlands that could forget, I can add all kinds of information or note in the days I want, and schedule any extra activity that warrants the application helps me remember , since I use it, no important date has passed desapersivida for me, I feel that Google calendar in my personal assistant.

IT Manager

" Very useful tool to have order"

What do you like best?

I really like that the Google calendar can be synchronized through devices such as smartphone, tablet, pc; It really helps me stay optimized and keeps appointments, tasks and important dates from getting out of the cracks. I like that the interface is very easy to use and that it can be customized to reflect the different areas of my personal life, work, clubs, lesson plans, medication schedule.

What do you dislike?

Actually I love everything, except that a small part of me loses the physical calendar and manuscript, BUT the Google calendar can not be lost, really If you could change something or add something to make it more efficient and give more size, it would facilitate printing with everything that is shown, but it is a small suggestion! I really enjoy the google calendar!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the entire student, business and entrepreneurial community to use Google Calendar for several reasons, mainly because it is a free service that is very easy to navigate and easy to use. I also like it because you do not need to download software which hinders its use, but there is an application available, whichever is most convenient for you. I also recommend it because when you add something to the Google calendar, an alarm reminder is sent automatically to make it sound. This is great and it is not something that all the other calendar programs offer; some others do, so you must manually enter and add a reminder alert, which makes it easy to forget it and forget it. Highly recommended

Speed ​​up business meetings, trainings, lesson plans, important dates, deadlines, doctor appointments, personal vacations and everything else in one place! Google Calendar

Marketing Manager
Internet

"Remember your appointments with Google Calendar"

What do you like best?

The best of Google Calendar is the ease to use this service and how useful it is to remember events or appointments, it is possible to use the application as an agenda thanks to its system of reminders and notifications through email or alarms if we use the applications from our mobile phone.

Google calendar also gives us the possibility to apply search filters between our events, so that we can quickly find an appointment or event just by putting part of its title or content.

The service has a modern interface (based on angle) without saturating the screen with too much color, since it only presents black / white and blue tones. The interface can be modified in its design to adapt its interface to the browser if we use the resize as it supports responsive design.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative in the application in terms of its operation but perhaps it would be interesting if it could support skins or designs that allow changing the configuration of colors that we have by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this application not only as a calendar but also as a personal agenda since it is very useful to keep your appointments organized on your mobile device and remember the days and hours that you indicate in the application.

I am using Google Calendar as my agenda for work and personal appointments because although it is a calendar application allows to perform the same actions as in an agenda being in some cases even higher. Thanks to your reminder options, my mobile phone reminds me of my appointments in advance.

Project Managment

"It is an ideal tool to follow up on tasks and commitments"

What do you like best?

What I like about Google Calendar is that you can create multiple calendars, for example, for work, clients, commitments and each of these calendars can be shared individually, so I can decide which ones I share and which ones I keep private, so as well as assigning editing permissions to the users that I choose.

It is an excellent tool to keep track of tasks, appointments and obligations, both personal and work, you can even create invitations for events.

What do you dislike?

The only negative point that has is that most of its functions are very basic, because it is a free tool does not offer advanced options like other similar applications and sometimes can present a double synchronization, which sends reminders for the same task more than once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a fairly simple and very practical application, it is easy to use and despite not having advanced functions it fulfills its purpose so if what you need is a simple solution to carry your agenda and be able to track your tasks, this Application is the appropriate one.

Despite its simplicity, google calendar allowed me to keep track of my tasks and activities efficiently, especially when I'm not near the desk, its synchronization works very well and its functions to schedule events have allowed me to take better control and organization of activities.

Analista corporativo

" It promotes a better organization of activities and improves productivity!"

What do you like best?

It is a very practical tool and easy to use, with a very simple interface, but elegant, within its features we can highlight the fact that it allows you to create different calendars. The fact of being able to manage different calendars, creating different agendas, with the possibility of viewing them at the same time or separately, is very useful for us who work for projects. Another relevant aspect is its great ability to synchronize with devices and apps, as well as with the calendar of the phone, tablet or iPad. On the other hand it allows to share events and reminders with your friends, colleagues or clients and the visual distinctives with different colors that can be put to the events or calendars helps a lot to be able to have clear the global vision of the agenda with a glance.

What do you dislike?

As for its functionality and integration I have not presented any inconvenience with this application, however I would like its interface to be more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a list of Tasks. Next to the calendar, you can activate a bar with a list of tasks that helps to organize better. You can also assign them to specific days of the calendar and see them at the same time, and another option is to send the complete list by e-mail, in general terms it is excellent and has the reliability of G-suite, which is synonymous with quality.

Previously I was a bit absent-minded and disorganized with my work schedule, arriving late to meetings or simply not attend because I forgot because I have no secretary and I have a lot of work, until I set out to improve that aspect and generate a higher professional performance, so I decided to google calendar because I am a user of G-suite from my academic background , and it has been surprising the changes generated in my daily life, I have been very organized with the planning of my work activities, academic and even personal, everything noted in the agenda and with reminders notifies me of any event or activity my mobile phone ensuring I can attend or comply with the activities scheduled. I even improve my working communication channels to that when planning the activities of the project involved and notified the rest of my team by sending an invitation to the event or activity to perform. undoubtedly is a very effective tool and I am very satisfied with its functionality.

Biology Teacher

"how I keep my life organized"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and I love color coding each calendar and chunking all my to do's based on what part of my life they relate to. I love being able to move event times around just by dragging and dropping and I also grey them out once I've completed them so I remember what I did but it doesn't look like I haven't done anything!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't drag an event from the day to the "all day' section and vice versa. It would be nice if you could drag and drop that setting versus going into the details and editing it specifically-which takes more time. Additionally, I'm not always sure what syncs with ical so how do I ensure that i'm seeing my work calendar AND my personal calendars on every device I own?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

syncs well with ical- definitely go for it!

schedule Iep meetings and other planning schedules with other faculty to be able to have as many people at a meeting as possible. Similarly, it helps with rescheduling when the schedule must change due to student needs.