Do you work for Google?

Google Calendar Reviews & Product Details


What is Google Calendar?

Integrated online calendars designed for teams

Write a Review

Google Calendar Screenshots


Google Calendar Profile Details

Google Calendar Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Vendor
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Company Website
Year Founded
1998
Total Revenue (USD mm)
110,855
HQ Location
Mountain View, CA
Phone
+1 (650) 253-0000
Ownership
NASDAQ: GOOGL
LinkedIn® Page
www.linkedin.com
Employees on LinkedIn®
169,094
Twitter
@google
Twitter Followers
21,056,688
Show moreShow fewer

Companies Using Google Calendar

Mostly Serious
CustomMade
Viewpath
Akarion
A line
briisk.co
Foundry
Future Forward Brand Newmedia
JetHunter
MadCape Racing Team
Mandarina Soft
Move On Miles

Google Calendar Reviews

Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Sort by
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
All Industries
Review Type
Write a Review
1-50 of 372 total Google reviews

Google Calendar Reviews

Write a Review
Filter By
Review Type

Connections
Show reviews that mention
1-50 of 372 total Google reviews
Google review by Blessen B.
Sales Associate
Retail
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Most Recent Google Calendar Video Review
Copy Review URL

"Easy to see conflicting events"

Copy Review URL
Copy Review URL
Google review by Daniel R.
Supervisor de Operaciones.
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Organiza tu vida con calendario de Google."

What do you like best?

Me encanta este servicio de calendario por ser uno de los mas practico e integrados en Gmail y sistemas operativos Android. Facilita la organización de los días con diferentes categorías que puedes crear con diferentes etiquetas y cambio de colores para simplificar los recordatorios y facilitar su ubicación en el mes del calendario. Puedes crear recordatorios de citas, cumple años o fechas de trabajos importantes sin que se te pase el día con calendario de Google, este servicio facilita la sincronizacion con nuestro correo de Gmail el cual podemos programar para que nos envié notificaciones de una fecha importante con la categoría y etiqueta del evento para asistir. Tiene opciones de personalización de notificación el cual nos da la capacidad de elegir en que horario queremos que nos envíen la notificación o con minutos de anticipación, podemos agregar una ubicación especifica, agregar contactos del gmail o del correo para que también la notificación le llegue a nuestro contacto de conveniencia. Es un calendario muy practico por su disponibilidad gratuita y ubicado en los servicios de Google, en nuestro correo Gmail y en nuestros teléfonos inteligentes android, facilitando su acceso a todas horas.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta el hecho de no poder tener acceso al calendario sin una conexión de Internet, ya que hay que ingresar primero al navegador de google en caso de usar un equipo de escritorio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo usar este calendario para mejorar el rendimiento y la productividad de tu vida de forma organizada y eficiente.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Es beneficioso el calendario de Google para el desempeño de los trabajadores con un sistema atareado de horario, el cual atienden múltiples compromisos y deben resolverlos con un marguen de tiempo reducido y de la manera mas rápida al igual que eficiente, calendario de Google se encargara de recordarte todo aquello que se te escaque de las manos desde el material de presentación o la ubicación en donde debes asistir, ayuda en la organización de ideas manejando un horario y día del mes para cada evento simplificando tu trabajo y haciéndolo mas fácil.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Daniel F.
Daniel Ferreira
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calendar is the best virtual calendar "

What do you like best?

This application can be used from any type of mobile device and its use is convenient to keep track of time, meet appointments, control activities, receive reminders, have a list of tasks to be done, etc. This tool allows you to create lists of the day's events, reminders minutes before starting meetings or work appointments, generate reports by mail and keep all events well planned. Without a doubt, it is an effective instrument to organize and control time, I use it in my work day by day, because I always need to be aware of the tasks that I must perform or the events that are scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Google Calendar is a useful application, it is free, intuitive and also easy to use, it will help you to organize your personal and work life, so it is quite difficult to find something negative in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of Google Calendar, to keep up with our tasks and not forget absolutely nothing, especially if you are a busy person and you tend to forget some details, Google Calendar will be an excellent tool in your day to day.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Thanks to google calendar I can keep a clear and precise control of my work, without forgetting anything. Also I have the advantage that google calendar sends reminders of pending things, birthdays or events, it is fantastic.

Copy Review URL
Google review by katherine m.
Diseñador gráfico
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"made for those who want to keep an order and remember the tasks they will perform day by day"

What do you like best?

I will write it with a word "amazing", google calendar allows me to create reminders of my tasks daily and to be able to visualize them whenever I want, both on my computer and on my phone, I create and organize daily tasks that I will perform on the day in order to carry a order everything, it serves me either for the workplace or the professional because in it I can write down my meetings, visits, reminders of deliveries, tasks to be done among others

What do you dislike?

it's the best thing in terms of remembering your daily tasks you talk about, I do not find defects you meet what I need day after day

Recommendations to others considering the product

you can link your google account with your smart phone and the changes you make to your smart phone will be reflected in the google calendars of your computer when you synchronize data

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

organized the activities that I will carry out on the day or scored dates to remember that are of great

Copy Review URL
Google review by Kenia W.
Kenia Williams
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The best application to remember and organize all my work. "

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is the most used digital calendar worldwide. The Google service is integrated into Android mobile phones and since this is already the most used operating system, it is not surprising that the tool is popular. This calendar has many virtues, among which its total integration with other services of the company, such as Gmail, stands out. Therefore, it does not only act as an agenda-type application like others, but goes one step further, offering functionalities of all kinds. Google Calendar is an excellent "virtual agenda", it will allow us to remember, events, meetings, birthdays, dates of work delivery among many other things, its interface is quite simple and visually attractive and it is also a free application.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about this application, since I use it only has brought positive things both to my personal and professional life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Calendar is an excellent alternative to be up to date with our pending, whether meetings, events, jobs to deliver or more personal matters, is a free application you only have a gmail account, it is very easy to use and a feature that personally I love it, it is integrated with gmail, for this and many other reasons I highly recommend the use of this application, it is one of my favorite of google.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

All my earrings, meetings, events or important things to do the annotate in Google Calendariuo, an advantage that gives me is that it is synchronized with the mail and so it is much easier to configure your calendar, in this application we record employees' birthday , dates for the payment of bonds and payroll, future meetings and it is always easy to be up to date with all those things, thanks to this application.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Jes C.
Skymedia data director
Broadcast Media
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calendar trust you can depend on, high quality professional grade software "

What do you like best?

I like many different things about Google Calendar I enjoy how it keeps me organized and my plans on what ever project at hand, I'd be lost without Google Calendar it has been something me as an individual and teammate have put my trust in and it's always delivered , very accurate and insightful, the service and service staff go the extra mile

What do you dislike?

I really find Google Calendar very helpful and I depend on it iv gotta be honest so I will say I like everything that Google Calendar offers, I like everything Google Calendar provides

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that if you don't have Google Calendar then go try it I promise Google thought of everything to make the best experience possible

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Calendar has absolutely made a difference in our daily agenda keeping us as a team syncing together on time it's one main thing I trust and depend on to be there for me, this is an excellent software

Copy Review URL
Google review by Carlos H.
AVS
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Organize your life and work with Google Calendar."

What do you like best?

From the first moment I arrived at it I was attracted to its interface. It is attractive, easy to access and allows a comfortable handling of all the options that are in the main panel, I am a disorganized person and Google Calendar has given the push I needed in my life, I can catch up with my academic requirements, work and relatives in a safe way, from my home and free. This Google Calendar is fine.

What do you dislike?

There are more benefits than bad moments that this wonderful company has offered me, it has never bothered me, only joys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

organization at no cost, reminders to important dates and other things gives us this fantastic application. Use Google calendar and you will not regret it, I can assure you as a verified user.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Working in a retail sales site is complicated, there is arrival of goods, deliveries, deliveries, organize each article in its respective place and so much physical activity stuns and distracts us from the other work activities that are in the company. It helps us to organize and can create alerts for future meetings scheduled in our calendar and that tells us directly to our phones through messages, this very ingenious and links to various tools of the company Google, we love it.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Sandeep K.
SR MSP REcruiter
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calender"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a great tool that is free for any Google user to help them keep things organized. It provides the user the ability to create and share multiple calendars for various purposes. The ability to invite individuals to meetings (just as you can with other paid products) helps with scheduling appointments. The ability to sync with devices and have access to calendars from anywhere with an internet connection makes it very easily to stay organized.

What do you dislike?

You need to have a Google account and now, Google will press you a bit for more personal details (Google+) so it can collect demographic info and your online behavior information.

Not entirely customization; still will look like a Google Doc for example.

Since the info lives on Google’s server and not on your site, any information in an i Frame is not able to be indexed in site search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easier to use tools if you are already familiar with them.

Ex: Google Apps for Education already installed on the server of the school and used by teachers in the school for curriculum sharing.

Google Apps for Business is installed on the domain and the business is already using online calendars to merge schedules.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It’s easier to use tools if you are already familiar with them.

Ex: Google Apps for Education already installed on the server of the school and used by teachers in the school for curriculum sharing.

Google Apps for Business is installed on the domain and the business is already using online calendars to merge schedules.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Nacarina M.
Recursos Humanos
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Recordatorios de tareas, fechas importantes, compromisos y mas con Google Calendar."

What do you like best?

Me gusta calendario de Google por su interfaz agradable y su fácil manejo, me muestra los días del mes y sus eventos importantes de una fecha celebre, puedes adaptarlo a tu comodidad logrando ver el calendario en semanas, meses o los últimos 4 días todo a la preferencia del usuario, puedes añadir calendarios nuevos con títulos propios al igual que agregar eventos en los días de importancia para ti como marcar la fecha y hora para una presentación del trabajo, la reservacion de un vuelo de avión, el cumpleaños de un amigo, al momento de llegar a la determinada fecha Google te notificara el motivo del evento conjunto con titulo que haz creado, puedes repetir esta opción de recordatorio tantas veces como lo desees. Calendario de Google tiene el beneficio de estar sincronizado con Gmail, permitiéndote notificar con un mensaje al correo privado de tu cuenta de Gmail donde se encuentra disponible el calendario, puedes sincronizar tus contactos para que puedan ver tu calendario y también cuenta con la opción de notificarles a ellos, esto es útil para cuando tengas que realizar algún compromiso con un amigo, puedes incluir contactos en tus eventos en caso que no veas los recordatorios de fechas de los eventos creados, permitiendo a tu conocido ser notificado por Google de dicho evento dando la oportunidad de contactarse contigo a tiempo.

What do you dislike?

No hay disgusto cuando tienes a la mano una herramienta que te ayude a organizar tu día a día sin olvidar fechas o eventos importantes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo utilizar este calendario para organizar tus fechas y eventos importantes de forma fácil y gratuita. Evita llegar tarde a tus citas, entrevistas y viajes, planificando cada fecha con las notificaciones de aviso que emite calendario de Google.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Calendario de Google da la facilidad de acceder a su plataforma por medio de Google tanto por un ordenador como dispositivo móvil, siendo este una herramienta indispensable para usuarios con un marguen de tiempo atareados y deben tener un orden de las diligencias, compromisos o eventos que deben realizar en el mes, día y hora para nunca llegar tarde, ademas permite sincronizar los contactos que tengas registrados en Gmail agregando una fecha y hora para notificarle a tu compañero de trabajo el día y hora de su presentación, permite agregar por medio de Google Drive archivos PDF, imágenes y formularios. Logrando adjuntar cualquier tipo de archivo siendo disponible para tus contactos agregados en el evento dándole privilegios de modificación del mismo.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Agustin A. S.
CIVIL ENGINEER
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The best tool to keep your Work Agenda Organized"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is one of the Tools that Google offers for all its Users. It is a digital platform that allows you to organize all your important dates in a very easy and fast way. One of the things I like most about Google Calendar is that it allows you to Mark the Emergency Status with which the person is marking your Event.

When I started using Google Calendar, I obtained very good results since I kept Google Calendar synchronized with my phone and easily and very conveniently I can receive notifications on my mobile phone.

You can set the reminder with the date and exact time you want the notification to activate. And place it to repeat as many times as you want, to take the forecasts that at some point you did not hear the Notification Alarm.

It is important to emphasize that it is a totally free Online Agenda, you should not make any kind of payment to access your Functions, enough and spare with having a Gmail Account and Internet connection with which you can synchronize it.

It really is the best Virtual Agenda you can have. I recommend it 100%. You can have everything organized from the comfort of your mobile phone or computer

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about Google Calendar. It is 100% functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It has been very useful for me in my field of work, since with Google Calendar I can keep all my Meetings organized, Work Checks, and many more in my Work Area. This tool has been my Best Work Instrument at the Moment of the Organization. I recommend it

Copy Review URL
Google review by Christine L.
Account Manager
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calendar - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a very powerful application that allows us to plan the time. The main advantage of Google Calendar is the fact that it has many features, especially Google Calendar allows you to constantly synchronize data so that on any device we can edit our calendar. Another advantage of the Google calendar is the user-friendly interface. Another advantage of Google Calendar is the ability to add multiple accounts so that we can separate our plans. Google Calendar allows us to plan different goals in our free time so that Google Calendar can also be suitable as an application to to-do. It is worth mentioning that Google Calendar is available completely free of charge for Android/Ios users, as well as a web version.

What do you dislike?

I miss dedicated desktop applications (Mac/Windows).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an application that will enable you to plan your time, you should consider using Google Calendar.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

By using Google Calendar, I'm able to plan my time and schedule the team, making it more productive.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Mariana G.
Recursos Humanos
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Calendario Google la manera de nunca olvidar tus compromisos."

What do you like best?

Me gusta el calendario de Google por su facilidad de interfaz, es una agenda y calendario electrónico disponible a todas horas, permite marcar eventos importantes con el estatus de emergencia que el usuario desee. Calendario de Google facilita los recordatorios del día a día que el usuario pueda olvidar, colocando una fecha de aviso a la hora deseada, podemos invitar usuarios de gmail para incluirlos en nuestros eventos. Este calendario tiene variedad de compatibilidad por ser una aplicación de vía web, puede abrirse con cualquier sistema operativo y puede ejecutarse con cualquier dispositivo que disponga de una conexión a Internet.

What do you dislike?

No tengo problemas con este servicio, ya que me ha funcionado siempre de forma correcta y siendo siempre de utilidad para señalarme las fechas de interés mas importantes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para iniciar sesión en calendario google es necesario tener una cuenta de correo electrónica gmail para acceder a sus funciones, esto permite sincronizar tu agenda y calendario conjunto a otros dispositivos móviles y ordenadores donde tengas agregado la misma cuenta.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Con la integración de calendario de Google en mi teléfono inteligente se ha convertido en una herramienta para señalar las fechas de reuniones y compromisos importantes a las cuales no debo llegar tarde y se deba planificar con tiempo. Con la integración de contactos de Gmail puedo integrar a mis compañeros de trabajo y compartir un evento conveniente evitando la descoordinación o cualquier olvido del día agregando notas, tareas, recordatorios en dicha fecha.

Copy Review URL
Google review by cesar r.
Auxiliar RR.HH
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Práctico Calendario Google"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es un Calendario en linea gratuito, usado para añadir eventos e invitaciones. Permite el uso compartido de calendarios, crea eventos e invita a tus amigos, llevando el registro de sus respuestas o comentarios. También permite la búsqueda en calendarios públicos que puede interesar a sus usuarios y agregarlos a sus calendarios propios, recibir notificación y recordatorios en los dispositivos móviles, algo de gran importancia para los usuarios olvidadizos. Google Calendario cuenta con espacio ilimitado de almacenamiento. Esta herramienta gratuita es practica en el uso diario ya que contribuirá a tu productividad profesional y hasta personal si así lo desea el usuario.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta el hecho de que la interfaz o presentación de Google Calendario no es muy dinámica y poco colorida, siendo poco atractiva para algunos usuarios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo usar Google Calendario ya que esta aplicación tipo agenda más práctica actualmente utilizada por gran parte de los usuarios de Google, además se integra con Gmail y tiene múltiples funciones para que tengas una vida profesional más organizada y con mayor productividad.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Una de sus grandes ventajas de Google Calendario es que está sincronizado con Gmail, lo que te permite incluir a tus contactos en los eventos o pautas que hagas, así que no solo te recuerda a ti sobre tus reuniones, sino también a tus colegas. El usuario podrá tener una visión más clara de plazos y hasta recordatorios de tareas por cumplir para así lograr la meta anhelada.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Kristen V.
Public Relations Coordinator
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calendar Keeps you Organized and Plans Out Your Day!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can either do google hangouts or send calendar invites to other coworkers to invite people and plan your schedule out! It makes scheduling interviews or meetings easy as you can add the location. You can even set a reminder so it will give you a notification that you have something coming up! I like that you can also color code your events to make it cleaner and more organized for yourself too!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't really know how well calendar invites show up to those who don't use google. I am an avid google user, so when you send an invite to a different account I don't know how easy it is for them to add it to their version of calendar!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking advantage of all the aspects google calendar has to offer! Color Coding definitely helps along with setting reminders!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am solving organizing and scheduling meetings, trainings, and appointments/interviews. You can schedule meetings and see if others are available by getting a notification if they either accept or decline your invite!

Copy Review URL
Google review by Lakin W.
Squaretrade Claims Supervisor
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Great for keeping track of work obligations!"

What do you like best?

Everyone at my office uses Google Calendar to keep track of meetings and time off. The interface is much more user friendly than other internet calendars but it still has all of the functionality we need to be effective. You can put in just a little bit of information (name of event, date, and time) or you can put in additional details if you want to (description of meeting, meeting location). I also really like how there is a task list embedded into google calendar so you can have it show up or tuck it away when you need it.

What do you dislike?

Google calendar is so easy to use; I have no complaints about its functionality.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Calendar is a great way for my coworkers to plan meetings. We use google calendar to book meeting rooms at the office and this makes it easy to see which meeting rooms are available to be booked. Also, it's easy to keep track of what other people in the office are doing because we can look at their individual google calendar to see where they're at, which is very helpful.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Mariannys D.
Personal docente
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"the best digital calendar I've used."

What do you like best?

google always at the forefront of everything, offers me the best applications, all the information of my gmail account is represented in this calendar automatically, and the information of my contacts. that's why without me adding any information google calendar can notify me of the birthdays of my friends and mine, or d any event to which I refer. really what guides me the most is his artificial intelligence system that surprises me.

What do you dislike?

I use it very often and I can have access to it from the computer or my phone, where I open my email, it really is a very good tool, so as not to be late for any event, or take me by surprise. The only limitation is that you need to have a google account to access this marvel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent you enjoy it by having your account on google.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use this tool very often, as a teacher I must prepare the school calendar, make my planning according to the working days, and I can do all this thanks to this application. Here I get relevant information of all the holidays of my country, I can visialize it by year, by month or by week, I can add notes to each day, schedule appointments and much more.

Copy Review URL
Google review by jennifer j.
Jennifer jhonsoon
Enterprise
(5001-10,000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The best tool to avoid forgetting meetings and keeping an order of the day"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a great tool of google which I like a lot, I think it is a great help, I like it because I can invite my friends, clients and colleagues to certain events in an easy and fast way besides being able to maintain an order of pending things that I have every day

What do you dislike?

Personally Google calendar has been a great help for me and within the company has also helped us all, therefore I have no disadvantages currently say it, on the contrary has been very good implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to use this tool because it is beneficial because sometimes there are certain activities that we go through something and it can be something important, with Google calendar everything is a bit easier

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Having this tool has helped us and has given us benefits because we all maintain order and avoid wasting time and likewise do not forget pending tasks or meetings, it's like having an assistant on hand at all times, it's perfect

Copy Review URL
Google review by Carrie L.
Escritor
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The best application to organize jobs and never forget anything. "

What do you like best?

This application is an electronic agenda in which we can record all pending tasks and appointments, and since almost all Google applications are online, we can access it from any computer or phone with internet connection, always with the most updated version, and without risk of losing data, and we can also access it without connection, to consult it or add new events and tasks that will be synchronized when we reconnect to the internet. As a writer it is a very useful application, since Google Calendar serves as an agenda and a perfect reminder of all my works, delivery dates, events that are scheduled, my co-workers' birthdays and many other things that are very useful. love Google Calendar.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this application, there are too many good things that it offers you within which I have not found a single negative, although it is one of the simplest applications of google, I am sure that it is one of the more used, because it really is super useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application, intuitive, a very clean interface and that is also free, you just need to have a Google account, you can take your work or pending in the most organized way and without forgetting anything, I recommend 100% for both personal and professional use .

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Tengo todo mi trabajo organizado de la mejor manera, soy una persona muy olvidadiza, y utilizar google calendar me ha hecho solventar bastante este problema, me mantengo al dia con mi trabajo y la fecha en la que debo entregar mis escritos, ademas de estar siempre al dia con eventos o reuniones importantes, ademas no solo es de gran ayuda en el ambito laboral sino tambien personal.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Ginnelly B.
Docente
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Herramienta Indispensable de la familia Google"

What do you like best?

Me gusta poder su facilidad de uso tanto la aplicación móvil como la de escritorio. Me ayuda a estar al tanto de todo mi trabajo. Hace mi vida mucho más fácil, Es tan intuitivo que se ha convertido en una parte esencial de mi vida! recibir y aceptar una invitación a un evento en el calendario de otra persona, y se agregará automáticamente a mi propio calendario. Es ideal para usar en la planificación de funciones familiares o reuniones y llamadas de conferencia con compañeros de trabajo. Puedo compartir mi calendario con otros usuarios. Ya sea en familia, amigos o compañeros de trabajo, puedo crear un calendario con la información que necesitan y podemos colaborar para mantener nuestros horarios. Excelente herramienta!

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que está limitado en las opciones de color, por lo que si coordina las tareas o eventos con el color, debe asegurarse de tener una forma alternativa de hacerlo. Tampoco me gustan las opciones limitadas para ingresar información al calendario. Quiero poder agregar más cosas que solo recordatorios u objetivos Tal vez si es posible y lo que falla es el soporte técnico para mantenernos al tanto de tips y mejoras para todos los usuarios de la familia google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitivamente se lo recomendaría a todos, especialmente porque le permite sincronizar su propio horario con el de otros, lo que facilita la búsqueda de espacios en los horarios .Si su objetivo es organizarse y administrar el tiempo, aquí tiene lo que necesita!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Facilita el trabajo, ya que permite coordinar reuniones consultando el calendario de todos para encontrar un horario común y organizar reuniones, capacitaciones, seminarios web, entre otros. Además, ayuda a incluir ubicaciones para que las personas no tengan que buscar en sus correos electrónicos a dónde ir y a qué hora.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Katherine G.
Contadora Autonoma
Small-Business
(Myself Only)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Having my calendar where it goes is excellent."

What do you like best?

This calendar has many things I like, in the are reflected all the holidays of my country, also is automatically saving any event or birthday to which I can refer, and reminds me even days before to have All Preplow.

What do you dislike?

For me it is much more than a calendar, has an intelligent function, as if it had life itself, I am surprised recordamdome dates that I had not scheduled myself, I do not get anything that disgusts me, I can have it on my phone or any device where open my account of Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is incorporated to your Cunta Google and is free, excellent marvel.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is very good ' because besides having access to the holidays and important dates fatherlands that could forget, I can add all kinds of information or note in the days I want, and schedule any extra activity that warrants the application helps me remember , since I use it, no important date has passed desapersivida for me, I feel that Google calendar in my personal assistant.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Rupert G.
IT Manager
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

" Very useful tool to have order"

What do you like best?

I really like that the Google calendar can be synchronized through devices such as smartphone, tablet, pc; It really helps me stay optimized and keeps appointments, tasks and important dates from getting out of the cracks. I like that the interface is very easy to use and that it can be customized to reflect the different areas of my personal life, work, clubs, lesson plans, medication schedule.

What do you dislike?

Actually I love everything, except that a small part of me loses the physical calendar and manuscript, BUT the Google calendar can not be lost, really If you could change something or add something to make it more efficient and give more size, it would facilitate printing with everything that is shown, but it is a small suggestion! I really enjoy the google calendar!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the entire student, business and entrepreneurial community to use Google Calendar for several reasons, mainly because it is a free service that is very easy to navigate and easy to use. I also like it because you do not need to download software which hinders its use, but there is an application available, whichever is most convenient for you. I also recommend it because when you add something to the Google calendar, an alarm reminder is sent automatically to make it sound. This is great and it is not something that all the other calendar programs offer; some others do, so you must manually enter and add a reminder alert, which makes it easy to forget it and forget it. Highly recommended

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Speed ​​up business meetings, trainings, lesson plans, important dates, deadlines, doctor appointments, personal vacations and everything else in one place! Google Calendar

Copy Review URL
Google review by Vincent O.
Marketing Manager
Internet
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Remember your appointments with Google Calendar"

What do you like best?

The best of Google Calendar is the ease to use this service and how useful it is to remember events or appointments, it is possible to use the application as an agenda thanks to its system of reminders and notifications through email or alarms if we use the applications from our mobile phone.

Google calendar also gives us the possibility to apply search filters between our events, so that we can quickly find an appointment or event just by putting part of its title or content.

The service has a modern interface (based on angle) without saturating the screen with too much color, since it only presents black / white and blue tones. The interface can be modified in its design to adapt its interface to the browser if we use the resize as it supports responsive design.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative in the application in terms of its operation but perhaps it would be interesting if it could support skins or designs that allow changing the configuration of colors that we have by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this application not only as a calendar but also as a personal agenda since it is very useful to keep your appointments organized on your mobile device and remember the days and hours that you indicate in the application.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am using Google Calendar as my agenda for work and personal appointments because although it is a calendar application allows to perform the same actions as in an agenda being in some cases even higher. Thanks to your reminder options, my mobile phone reminds me of my appointments in advance.

Copy Review URL
Google review by William D.
Project Managment
Marketing and Advertising
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"It is an ideal tool to follow up on tasks and commitments"

What do you like best?

What I like about Google Calendar is that you can create multiple calendars, for example, for work, clients, commitments and each of these calendars can be shared individually, so I can decide which ones I share and which ones I keep private, so as well as assigning editing permissions to the users that I choose.

It is an excellent tool to keep track of tasks, appointments and obligations, both personal and work, you can even create invitations for events.

What do you dislike?

The only negative point that has is that most of its functions are very basic, because it is a free tool does not offer advanced options like other similar applications and sometimes can present a double synchronization, which sends reminders for the same task more than once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fairly simple and very practical application, it is easy to use and despite not having advanced functions it fulfills its purpose so if what you need is a simple solution to carry your agenda and be able to track your tasks, this Application is the appropriate one.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Despite its simplicity, google calendar allowed me to keep track of my tasks and activities efficiently, especially when I'm not near the desk, its synchronization works very well and its functions to schedule events have allowed me to take better control and organization of activities.

Copy Review URL
Google review by greadarys g.
Analista corporativo
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

" It promotes a better organization of activities and improves productivity!"

What do you like best?

It is a very practical tool and easy to use, with a very simple interface, but elegant, within its features we can highlight the fact that it allows you to create different calendars. The fact of being able to manage different calendars, creating different agendas, with the possibility of viewing them at the same time or separately, is very useful for us who work for projects. Another relevant aspect is its great ability to synchronize with devices and apps, as well as with the calendar of the phone, tablet or iPad. On the other hand it allows to share events and reminders with your friends, colleagues or clients and the visual distinctives with different colors that can be put to the events or calendars helps a lot to be able to have clear the global vision of the agenda with a glance.

What do you dislike?

As for its functionality and integration I have not presented any inconvenience with this application, however I would like its interface to be more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a list of Tasks. Next to the calendar, you can activate a bar with a list of tasks that helps to organize better. You can also assign them to specific days of the calendar and see them at the same time, and another option is to send the complete list by e-mail, in general terms it is excellent and has the reliability of G-suite, which is synonymous with quality.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Previously I was a bit absent-minded and disorganized with my work schedule, arriving late to meetings or simply not attend because I forgot because I have no secretary and I have a lot of work, until I set out to improve that aspect and generate a higher professional performance, so I decided to google calendar because I am a user of G-suite from my academic background , and it has been surprising the changes generated in my daily life, I have been very organized with the planning of my work activities, academic and even personal, everything noted in the agenda and with reminders notifies me of any event or activity my mobile phone ensuring I can attend or comply with the activities scheduled. I even improve my working communication channels to that when planning the activities of the project involved and notified the rest of my team by sending an invitation to the event or activity to perform. undoubtedly is a very effective tool and I am very satisfied with its functionality.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Leslie G.
Biology Teacher
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"how I keep my life organized"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and I love color coding each calendar and chunking all my to do's based on what part of my life they relate to. I love being able to move event times around just by dragging and dropping and I also grey them out once I've completed them so I remember what I did but it doesn't look like I haven't done anything!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't drag an event from the day to the "all day' section and vice versa. It would be nice if you could drag and drop that setting versus going into the details and editing it specifically-which takes more time. Additionally, I'm not always sure what syncs with ical so how do I ensure that i'm seeing my work calendar AND my personal calendars on every device I own?

Recommendations to others considering the product

syncs well with ical- definitely go for it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

schedule Iep meetings and other planning schedules with other faculty to be able to have as many people at a meeting as possible. Similarly, it helps with rescheduling when the schedule must change due to student needs.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Nikki S.
Graduate student teaching assistant and researcher
Enterprise
(5001-10,000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Amazing free tool for a variety of purposes "

What do you like best?

The majority of my work experiences with google calendar have been to schedule and visualize my team members shifts where they can viewed in one place by everyone on the team. With 15+ people working sporadic shifts across several locations, it is a lifesaver to have everyone's schedules visible side by side so everyone knows not only when they are scheduled but also when their colleagues are scheduled. People can see who is working with them or who might be free to cover a shift for them. The implementation of google calendar has resolved so many of the scheduling problems we used to experience. The best features include color coding events (we assign each individual a different color) , notification reminders before a scheduled event, and the ability to visualize overlapping events without any confusion.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty time consuming to make edits to individual events, especially when you are working with 100+ a week. It would be nice to be able to duplicate an event (keeping the name and color, but make it at a different time. Nonetheless, google calendar has served as our most powerful and successful scheduling tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to being a great individual tool, google calendar is amazing for teams and group projects. Diving up work/setting deadlines for individual/scheduling shifts/ etc. by assigning individuals to colors has been the greatest benefit of Google calendar. And turning on the notifications helps avoid deadlines and shifts being missed.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Primarily scheduling work shifts for research assistants. They work a few hours a day a few times a week and there a lot of them. Having everyone's shifts clearly displayed for each week has tremendously reduced scheduling mistakes and complications.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Matthew L.
President
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Why use any other calendar"

What do you like best?

What I like best about google calendar is honestly that everyone holds them to the standard. Whenever you start another calendar, every time they are suggesting that you import your google calendar. There is something to say about that. They just did a new UI overhaul and calendar looks so much better. There are ways that the Google platform can integrate into just about everything. I strongly recommend using it.

What do you dislike?

I never seem to have problems but my wife somehow has problems every once and a while with an event being deleted. Now, this would not be that big of an issue, we just go to trash and find it. However, there is not a lot of customer service that can really help you with google calendar. You have to go in search of youtube videos. That really sucks sometimes trying to find the right video that works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program. Its going to do the best job in the end. I know there are other frou frou apps out there that are going to try and share cool things with you. But in the end its always google calendar that they are integrating int. This is important to know.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can get anyone and everyone across any platform to use google calendar, wheather you are android or iphone windows or mac. This is what is really helpful that I am trying to always solve using this platform.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Ashley D.
Company Owner / Ideator
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calendar Does Everything"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create events, reminders and even tasks on this calendar. It Also allows me to collaborate with different teams from different companies without any of them seeing each other’s information in a seamless way that allows me to communicate across platforms. I’m also able to sync my company calendar and my contractor calendars and see everything in one place on Google.

What do you dislike?

I don’t believe that the mobile version of Google calendar has the same functionality as the desktop version. Because most appointments and meetings and tests are scheduled while on the go, it would make sense for the Google calendar to be as extensive in the mobile version as it is From a desktop.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The biggest benefits of using Google calendar is the ability to collaborate organize and plan things in one seamless place that offers you reminders allows you to invite other people and gas and allows for the integration of all of the other google applications

Copy Review URL
Google review by Neisha G.
Medical Assistant
Hospital & Health Care
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calendar"

What do you like best?

There are so many features on Google Calendar that I like. The ease of adding new events/appointments, being able to color code different events/appointments (birthdays are orange, work stuff is blue, payday green, etc). I also like how easy it is to add events/appointments from my computer and find them on my phone. I also really like how easily it links to the Amazon Echo products, so my Echo Dot can tell me my appointments in the morning, when I'm not quite in the mood to read yet.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it was a little easier to customize repeat events/appointments. That is probably the only thing I would change, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Google Calendars to friends, family, and colleagues who are looking for an easy app to help them keep track of their lives.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

When it comes to my business (I am a Thirty One consultant), I haven't really used Google Calendar too much. I do use it a lot for my job (medical assistant). I use it to keep track of the days/hours I work, my paydays, trainings, etc. I love that I'm able to color coordinate similar events/appointments, so I can tell from a quick glance where I'm supposed to be or what is supposed to be happening.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Jessica P.
Science Teacher
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Very Good For Busy People on the Go!"

What do you like best?

I love that google calendar can be synced across your devices- it really helps me to stay streamlined and prevents appointments, tasks, and important dates from slipping through the cracks. I like that the interface is user friendly and can be customized to reflect the different areas of my life (personal, work, clubs, lesson plans).

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, except a small part of me misses the physical and handwritten calendar, BUT google calendar cannot be lost or misplaced, which as an educator, I really appreciate! If I could change one thing, I would make it easier to print with everything showing, but it is a small nitpicky suggestion! I really enjoy google calendar!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your life SO MUCH easier! Google allows you to keep your life organized and streamlined!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Streamlining teacher meetings, trainings, lesson plans, important dates, deadlines, doctor appointments, personal holidays, and everything else in between all in one place!

Copy Review URL
Google review by Molly F.
Logistics and Communications Coordinator
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Organize Your Day"

What do you like best?

I love how my whole team uses it, and we're able to sync up our work days. We create calendars for different conference rooms to manage easy booking. We can invite anybody that has a Google email to any meeting. We can edit the meeting to make notes about what worked and what didn't in that meeting. We even use the "all day" function on the calendar to keep track of art deadlines. The best calendar system for meetings there is!

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a more detailed section for typing up your notes and to-dos. However, I enjoy having a separate app for my to-dos, so this is personal preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's a great free resource that's easy to use company-wide. User-friendly, as well.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We're able to figure out who's coming to which meeting and who's booking what room (and if it's already booked). Benefits: allows everybody to be on the same page with the click of a button.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Brock E.
Account Development Manager
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Easy to keep track of EVERYTHING!"

What do you like best?

I love that you have the ability to organize how you want it. It's as easy to view it weekly as it is daily. Plus you can add in the calendar of the colleagues you work with so that when you're trying to schedule meetings you can make sure everyone is available.

What do you dislike?

It's not a huge drawback, but I one of the things that I wish was an option would be to adjust the viewable hours. I don't need to see from 11pm-4am and it would be nice to just cut those out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use all the options available. There are some cool features in regards to scheduling a meeting that make it easy for you to remind the people you are inviting

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Easy to schedule meetings. Ability to view multiple calendars to coordinate meetings

Copy Review URL
Google review by Orlando M.
Impresor Litográfico
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Excellent Google tool to organize my dates"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that I can easily organize all my important dates such as meetings at work, outings with friends, birthdays of important people for me and I can organize so that no date passes through high.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like since it is very easy to handle and it is incredible to organize my time and know what spaces I have free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For all those people who need to be organized with their time, with this tool they can do it in a very easy and fast way.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It has helped me in the organization of time since previously I did not know at what time exactly I had a meeting and I could chique with another but now I am totally organized with this calendar.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Irene T.
Architetto
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

What Iike the most is sharing events and complete calendars to my friends and colleagues and having separated calendars for each type of event

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing... maybe the compatibility within Google gmail and google could be improved in order to transfer events in emails (train tickets, bookings..) directly into the calendar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for everything: from your personal events to working events and share immediately events with colleagues. I use it for everything and it appeared that my lacks of memory don't exist no more. I discovered it years ago into an office I used to work in and I've immediately seen the potential of this tool beacuse all the team was registered to a common calendar. From then, wherever I work I suggest to my new colleagues to use it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am solving everything. I use Calendar for personal and working events either.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Rachel T.
HR Generalist/Recruiter
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google Calendar makes life easier"

What do you like best?

Easily accessible on multiple devices, its clean and easy to input information, calendar reminders are extremely helpful

What do you dislike?

Overall I don't have many complaints other than difficulty connecting with calendars from other apps. Sometimes we've had issues with Google Calendar allow employees to double book conference rooms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google calendar is a powerful tool and is easy to use once you get the hang of it. We've typically found that older generations struggle with the transition at first, but eventually like the product better than other calendars used at previous work places. Younger generations grew up using google calendar in college, so the transition to using it in the workplace is much easier for them.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use google calendar to schedule all our internal meetings. It's easy to understand and it really keeps me organized.

Copy Review URL
Google review by Walter Adolf P.
Operational Development Manager
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The best way to stay organized for projects"

What do you like best?

In the hotel department marriott international we use it to keep track of our work and in an organized way and protocol the google calendar notifies you in upcoming events by dates and time. on a personal level it keeps you organized the life of the diligence

What do you dislike?

Nothing disgusts me about this software that is integrated into the suite g

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent for the use of leading an organized life at work keeps you up to date with the planning already set to meet the diligence I recommend

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is very good because in the work of the planning department of the hotel marriott international and in the daily life of the personal life is used to take an organization and achieve all the proceedings in a safe and time convened

Helpful?