360Facility Reviews & Product Details

What is 360Facility?

360Facility is a suite of easy-to-use cloud-based software products built from the ground up to increase profitability across the entire real estate and facilities portfolio.

360Facility Profile Details

1-7 of 7 total 360Facility reviews

360Facility Reviews

1-7 of 7 total 360Facility reviews
(10,001+ employees)

"Cardinal Health 360 Facility Maintenance"

What do you like best?

I like the detail to which you can add to each of the facility maintenance requests. I am able to enter details of the request, completion dates, responsible persons, and project costs. Also, I am able to run reports and download the maintenance requests for customer reviews.

What do you dislike?

So far the thing that I dislike the most is that there are almost too many fields on my user dashboard.

As a facility manager, I am able to keep log and keep track of all items that I am working on in the customer facility. The customer can access the system as well.

Database Administrator, Web Developer, & Security Specialist
Higher Education

"Good system, but has it's quirks"

What do you like best?

The system has a very customizable workflow, and has a ton of fields for capturing potentially relevant data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes notifications do not get sent out to the assigned individuals. It also has a somewhat cumbersome UI.

We use FAMIS for managing our IT-related work tickets. The benefit for us is that we have a clear awareness of the status of any open tickets within our group.

AC

"360 Facility Review"

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly and provides significant opportunities for training. Another great asset that the software provides is the easy navigation through the system interface, that allows for easy modifications to be completed to allow you to tailor your portal exactly how you would like.

What do you dislike?

I thought that the format had trouble in some particular browsers and crashed on me several times using Internet Explorer. In addition to the occasional browser crash, I also found that opening the web based portal occasionally makes the overall performance of the computer slower. Additionally, I thought it was would tremendous if the portal was accessible through a mobile app, which is something I have not yet been told exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the most complete and comprehensive software for monitoring and controlling the operations of your building. They offer a tremendous amount of customer support and are very patient in terms of making sure you are comfortable with the system and that it is tailored however you choose to tailor it. I felt as though if the integration of a mobile app was available, mobile access to the portal would be easily and certainly more efficient than just simply using the web browser based portal.

We are solving the coordination issues with Preventative maintenance, overtime coverage and the overall efficiency of the building, as well as developing a system of checks and balances that will decrease liability and potential exposure

AH

"Work order maintenance billing and tracking."

What do you like best?

I feel that 360 is user-friendly and easy to understand. The set-up makes it easy to find specific work orders or work orders related to specific tenants.

What do you dislike?

Not completely familiar with the reporting, the "Help" function did not necessarily assist me with understanding how the reporting works.

Additionally, there was a problem with setting myself up as a full admin upon my arrival at my new company, I had to take over someone else's account to gain access. I am aware 360 does not like users to do this, but I had no other choice. Easier use of adding admins if needed would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Discuss thoroughly what your needs are for 360Facility.

Make sure you understand how the reporting work and how to run reports.

Discuss how to set up users.

I have recently starting working with 360 in terms of work order billing to our tenants. I am still figuring out the reports and how to run them properly. Prior to my current company, I used 360Facility as a user to track progress of work order tickets but did not participate in the billing.

UT
(10,001+ employees)

"I really enjoyed using 360Facility during my time as a retail facilities manager."

What do you like best?

360Facility is a wonderful facility management tool for both proactive (preventative maintenance) and reactive work orders. It helped keep me organized and it was fairly easy to navigate in and out. Also, it integrated pretty well with some of my former employer's proprietary software which was extremely important. I liked how there was an asset management function where you could view history on HVAC systems, etc. I primarily worked in a retail function so any FM working in an FM position dealing with off/admin buildings the asset management function will be much more useful.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much to dislike! I thought the reporting and dashboard user-friendliness could have been improved but I did not have as much training as I may have needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool - it should meet all your needs and keep you well organized if you handle a portfolio of facilities.

I was able to stay on top of all the facility-related issues affecting my portfolio. We received great feedback from the client on its reporting abilities and overall effectiveness.

AR

"User friendly but not an all encompassing platform"

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy to navigate and pull up reports. I never needed a manual to learn how to do new things. It is also easy to use the administrator functions.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a ton of capabilities like other tenant management platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a really simple work order/tenant management system, 360Facility is sufficient and easy to navigate.

Easy to enter and review work orders and close them out. Easy to track PM's.

AR

"360Facility streamlines"

What do you like best?

360Facility is one location for all property tracking functions (i.e. COI tracking, Contracts, Vendors, Tenants, PM, etc.)

What do you dislike?

Does not auto-generate notifications for COI's and contracts when they expire. It still has to be completed manually. Other competitive applications will notify vendors and tenants with an automated email as an option for the admin to setup.

Currently trying to streamline COI tracking across the boards for several departments within the firm.

360Facility User Ratings

7.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.3*
* Facility Management Category
Do you work for 360Facility?

360Facility Categories on G2