Percolate Reviews & Product Details

Percolate Overview

What is Percolate?

Percolate gives organizations the power to control all aspects of the marketing lifecycle. Percolate offers solutions to introduce visibility into the marketing process, improve coordination of work, and effectively build marketing campaigns and content. The world's largest enterprises — including Mars, UPS, American Express, Eaton, VMware, and Rockwell Automation —use Percolate to create a coordinated customer experience, reduce production costs, and understand marketing impact.

Percolate Details
German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Percolate provides a powerful, intuitive software platform to manage all your marketing in one place.

Seismic
2010
San Diego, CA
@SeismicSoftware

Percolate Screenshots

Percolate Reviews

Showing 68 Percolate reviews
Already have Percolate?
What do you like best?

What I liked the most about this platform is the fact that it allows me to have all the functions I need to carry out my marketing campaigns in the same place, so I do not require individual applications to perform each specific function, In addition, the design of its interface is quite simple and easy to master, which has allowed me to use it without any problem, its customer service deserves 5 stars, since they really provide excellent service at all times. Regarding its operation, the fact that it allows me to have individualized management of each of my clients seems phenomenal to me, since it gives me the opportunity to customize my strategies based on the needs of each company, which helps me to increase the success rate of my digital marketing strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None, this tool helped me a lot to improve the marketing of my company and I have absolutely nothing to complain about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Percolate has become my right hand in everything that refers to managing digital marketing strategies for both my company and my clients, since I own a marketing and advertising agency and for me have tools that Help me create, manage and advertise quality content is of vital importance to me and Percolate ultimately fulfills all of this perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Percolate allows us to generate more and better content on our platforms, quality content that has a greater impact on our potential customers, which encourages them to learn more about our products and services and automatically redirects them to our platforms, Percolate has allowed us to save time in the administration and operation of content, allowing our marketing team to focus on the creative part while Percolate performs the logistics and monitoring part of the publications and campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete platform although I consider that it can be improved much more in automation aspects, there are still many processes that must be carried out manually or require the intervention of our team, although it is true that Percolate performs a large number of functions autonomously, there are others like replacing content, reporting and blocking comments with fake content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In these times of crisis and confinement, we have seen the need to adapt ourselves by changing the way of distribution of many products, the digital network has now become the best source of commerce, and is the platform through which we sell our products and services. , that is why we have focused more resources and energy on a greater capture of clients to our digital platforms in order to mitigate the economic impact of the closure of our physical branches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I will highly appreciate its quality services that have enabled me to provide the best and right content to our audience. Content is the key factors, which always left an impression of my whole organization in the market. Its good quality content helps you to build more customers that will ultimately help me to achieve my goals. We are much satisfied with Percolate, which is helping us in building the great marketing strategies and converting them into actions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not faced any issue so far. It is easy in its mode of operation. I have got much influenced by its content and assets management features. Moreover its easy collaboration has provided us many ways to develop our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a universal platform, which will definitely influence various business types. Mostly it is useful for business to customer type service providers. It is very reasonable in price and will always help you to, coordinate and mange the formation of your content, without compromising your quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not at all worried about the quality of the content because I trust Percolate, I have got rid of administrative work and I have organized our marketing supply chain. Now I can ensure a smooth operation of our marketing campaigns which have removed common roadblocks. It is very user friendly and equipped with appealing interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Percolate is in charge of the operational process of content management, while our creatives focus on creating new campaigns and eye-catching content, Percolate is in charge of monitoring the effectiveness of the platforms and ensuring that they are constantly updated to maintain interest. of the audience, Percolate has allowed us to upload more content to the network and for it to be of better quality, the traffic of the platforms has been reflected in an increase in the visualization of our publications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a magnificent platform that has many functionalities, but it is recommended for large companies that handle a large number of marketing processes whose income can justify said investment, for small companies the costs may not justify the investment, so for these it might not be so profitable, is my opinion about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital communication has quickly become a basic need, especially in these times when social distancing and confinement are a reality that we will have to live with for some time, that is when digital platforms become sales tools and This is how publications and digital content are the best tools to attract new users to them, this is how Percolate has been our content management platform for several years giving us excellent results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Percolate provides us with very useful tips and tools to make our ads and campaigns have a greater impact, which is reflected in a growth in traffic on our digital platforms, in addition to a considerable increase in sales, among the many benefits obtained We can highlight the fact that we have tripled the number of visitors and the creation of strategies for the generation of content that have a greater impact on our digital audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the cost may be a little high compared to other alternatives, the demand for technical and computing resources is high, so its use is recommended for large companies that can sustain this great infrastructure and assume the maintenance and operation of the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A long time ago we were after the objective of strengthening our presence on social networks in order to increase traffic and the number of potential consumers to our website for the acquisition of our services, the content that our team managed was efficient but still not managed to have the expected impact and over time they stopped giving the expected results, this because they did not offer any news, hence the need to acquire the services of Percolate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Percolate has been of great help to our marketing team, since it has released loads that previously consumed too much time for our creatives, because in addition to looking for creative ideas of innovative content, they had to manage the entire logistics process on the different platforms, therefore leaving them less time for the creative part, Percolate is in charge of the logistics and allows our creatives to dedicate themselves to theirs while Percolate manages and administers the content on the different platforms, allowing us to generate more and better quality content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still certain processes that are not completely automated, such as content repositioning, this process must still be done manually as well as the content filter and the redirection of comments to each department, it is something that actually does not take up much time because the platform does part of the job by segmenting each process, but it would be ideal if it carried out the entire process also when redirecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have managed to optimize time and resources, we have a wide presence on the web that require constant content to maintain the interest of the clients, so it is necessary to create effective marketing strategies and do it constantly to maintain interest; Percolate has allowed us to generate more better quality content as we can now focus on creating content while percolate manages the content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've used many different digital asset management systems and I've found Percolate one of the easiest to use. One of the best features is the long list of filters that's always on the left of the screen. In other systems, I would only be able to filter assets on a search result screen, but in Percolate, that list is always there, which makes it easier to narrow assets down to only what I need. Another great feature is the ability to create teams and associate asset folders with them to ensure that the right people are able to view them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did have some frustrating technical issues in the early days of using Percolate, but the development team did a great job of addressing those issues and now it runs smoothly. They're continuously updating and improving it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been using it for digital asset management for over a year now. It's been much easier to use than previous systems I've worked in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like it because I can make content strategies through social networks. In turn, process management is ideal for creative campaign creation and social publishing. I certainly like everything about Percolate, I can do a social analytics for my benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to say negative about this program. I think it would be ideal for integrations to be much more feasible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the product as a solution to implement a highly powerful and highly professional content strategy. This software is definitely authentic for the realization of a great service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We consider this software to be ideal because it complies with the business content planning of the brand. It is also important to increase followers and publications as a strategic measure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bachelor's degree, Finance and International Business Social Media Marketing Intern
What do you like best?

Percolate is perfect for creating an image of the right size to publish on the social network. I constantly send and receive approval from the client without any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have to be very aware of each function of Percolate to update especially their export and import. To present a detailed report with each data that is used, is useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Percolate is designed for all social media managers or strategists who publish and select content effectively. We get many comments and most importantly approvals, which become motivation for us to evolve with our brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Percolate throughout our digital marketing team, we divide this platform into two parts: the first because it is the ideal application for customer service that guarantees to satisfy every desire or need. The second because it allows us to program the content calendars, review the data and its multiple tools that contribute the grain of sand to boost the professional growth of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Supervisor
What do you like best?

Percolate guarantees you the administration and programming of the campaign, after the elaboration it allows you to publish your campaigns so that the clients have the receptivity of it. It is conveniently programmed with more used social networks so that your campaigns have a greater boom in customer receptivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Percolate is a tool that has an extensive network of functions that speed up the activities of an organization in an excellent way, this tool is mostly for business use, therefore it implies that its cost is high compared to other tools. It would not be a convenient tool for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In order for organizations to succeed in their projects and activities, they need to inquire about tools and programs that favor and meet the objectives of the organization, which is why I definitely recommend Percolate for large companies Since through it we can expedite in a notorious way all the marketing management related to the campaigns, it is the tool in charge of offering the methods for the preparation of the campaigns and at the same time being published through social networks constantly visited by customers more potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the organization we have always been in constant innovation of new techniques and tools that facilitate and speed up our daily activities, which is why we found ourselves in need of implementing Percolate in some marketing departments to prove that we were doing with this new tool. It is a tool that has greatly favored us in our daily tasks, this tool offers us a lot of functions and options that contribute to our marketing campaigns. At the time of developing our campaigns, with Percolate we perform all the steps that merit it, offering inspiration, creation, administration, distribution of content to work in a faster and more dynamic way for the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bachelor's degree, Communication and Management
What do you like best?

He knows very well what the need for a social publishing platform is, it is constantly being updated. For me, creating images of an exact size for social networks is something that my work demands from me, that is why the tools I need have Percolate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really appreciate the effort of Percolate, it has many functions built of the highest quality that is why it should interact more with instagram is one of the social networks that is in trend. Your search is not bad, but removing filters the many and doing it in one click would be satisfying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Percolate is proof that we do not need more tools when this platform has it all. We plan, program, communicate with simple publications made of excellent quality worthy of publicizing on social networks. It makes the difference just what every company seeks . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently we live on social networks, the demand we have is increasing every day, its trends, its advantages in the technological world has more power. That is why Percolate has an incredible potential for companies, there are no excuses for not using it, it makes magic in the Creations and programming of publications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Digital Analytics
What do you like best?

This program is essential because it gives me the ability to systematically analyze. It is also essential for my process management for creative creation. Another element in favor is that I can organize and plan campaigns in a great way. Percolate has significant advantages apart from those already mentioned as calendar programming and support. I like its interface and its speed in each process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This program faces a problem and there is no possibility of export. There is no calendar PDF and no Excel sheets, basically this subtracts my workflow a bit. I believe that a little more filtration is needed in the analytical reports. In addition to that, I had mishaps with the preview of the images. Another aspect that I would like Percolate to improve is a more robust analysis tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider Percolate as an absolutely powerful program in terms of brand and product management. It is really ideal for the marketing team and its platform is well made for the adaptation of companies with poor workflows. No doubt it will improve your work capacity and increase your income by attracting customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We publish on social networks thanks to Percolate, has contributed greatly to our advertising and marketing department. We can send our clients everything related to our products and services by using this tool. It is highly capable in our work team since we can manage roles of multiple users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Ease of use to find photos and assets for my business group. It’s difficult to integrate our team to Use the product as the set up is clunky. We have now integrated our system to include project briefs with our marketing agency partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clunky system that is hard to filter to find specific product photos. The approval process in the system to include briefs is cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asset management by putting all photos, videos, etc in one spot has reduced the amount of time spent trying to find products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Strategist
What do you like best?

This tool integrated stock photo subscriptions right into the asset management system, so that is really convenient to have it all in one place. It's also great that you can have clients review and approved content in the system itself and quickly make changes. Also I like all of the platforms the tool supports, especially Pinterest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You get an email every time you receive are tagged in a comment, but unless you click the link from that email, there is no inbox or easy way to find all comments in the tool itself. It can be really annoying and also I worry that comments could be missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You'll still need another tool for posting Instagram, keep this in mind. If you are a total newbie to social tools, this may be a harder learning curve than some others in terms of ease-of-use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Percolate is great because you can create multiple levels of approval. For our healthcare client, we can integrate approvals by medical staff right into the workflow, which helps us stay accurate. That's a major benefit we have seen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Percolate is a very robust social management tool that I really enjoyed. The Asset Management library was particularly useful as we could store all our content in one place, organized by client and then into different category folders, until we were ready to use the assets. It also has a seamless and easy-to-use content approval workflow which made it very easy to send and receive approvals with our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is very expensive. Ultimately, my small agency ended up switching to a different tool due to the price. However, if you can afford it and you have at least several different client accounts needing to be managed, it's a great platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Percolate is enterprise-level software. It's not really suited for small agencies or those who only manage a couple client accounts. However, if you're a large agency and/or manage at least several accounts/channels, it's definitely worth looking into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our client approval workflow improved significantly once we onboarded Percolate. No more need to send pdf's back and forth through email. Percolate also has solid analytics capabilities built in, making it easy to provide reporting to our clients on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

It has great UX and has a very useful dashboard. Even an intern can more or less get up to speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit hard to customize to the specific needs of a campaign. But it is the best (by far) best management tool I've used thus far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more feedback from our audience in a way that was easy to keep track of- our old tool had such clunky UI our campaign team was constantly fretting about how to finetune things as campaigns were running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inspirationalist
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

What I like best is how easy it is to connect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far what I dislike about it is that it’s seemingly made for large companies. Not designed for ma and pa shops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have time to learn about this product. Taking your time will make this product worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to schedule things across a broad variety of platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no month-by-month view of creatives, only week-by-week, which I find very limiting. Also, it's needlessly tedious to schedule creatives, there are a lot of required fields that I often don't have the required info for, so I have to take the time to put in placeholder info until I have the real stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get used to only being able to seeing one week at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of social media and blog content schedules, and scheduling shares as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How adaptable the company is to users' needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the buttons are hard to navigate at first, but you get the hang of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating across the entire company; Communication has improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Their hands-on training/guidance was excellent and their social media distribution worked smoothly. We were also impressed with the account reps we had. They were honest and focus on providing good customer service. Seemed to try to solve the problems we had - if only the product could deliver at the same level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only strength is the social media distribution, which seems to fit more of an enterprise organization, and also still had its shortfalls. It would not integrate very well with LinkedIn, our largest social platform, or with Instagram. The DAM folders could not be sorted in alpha order - only random. The DAM lost our assets a couple of times and they didn't know why, nor could they promise our assets could be restored if it happened again, so we stopped using it for a DAM. They sold out of the box integrations that were not existing and ultimately came back and told us they couldn't do. They sold that they would offer campaign strategy advice, which our rep said they don't really do. The project management /workflows was weak. The intelligence and analytics didn't add any value. We cycled through multiple reps who left the company - good people too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is not a content marketing platform. Only a social media distribution platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a content marketing platform and were sold that it would be an end-to-end solution. We ended up using it only for social media. From an administrator perspective, their social media platform was harder to work with than others but as a contributor, it was very easy and intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Demand Generation Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use. Organized graphics and content by theme, which enables collaboration cross multi functional teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The project workflow tool needs to be improved. We ended up leveraging kapost as part of project management instead of peroclate due to a lack of technical advancements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ge used this tool to organize all corporate level graphics which were used across marketing, and sales teams for content development and marketing materials Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Associate
Aviation & Aerospace
What do you like best?

I like the freedom and control I have over all of our social platforms. So many different options and scheduling ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price, the platform is slightly expensive but for all of the features you get, it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend. We had to discontinue only due to the fact that the cost was too high for a non-profit but we miss it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling and reporting are exceptional out of Percolate. We can plan and get ahead of schedule while still maintaining control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
Civil Engineering
What do you like best?

Percolate makes it easy to streamline content marketing processes across a multitude of platforms. I have seen how using this one system has helped our team stay on track and aligned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certain font types are missing that we utilize as part of our corporate brand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your IT team involved so you can make a smooth transition or on-boarding of this new software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campaign Management, Marketing Action Plans. Used for tracking / managing social media blasts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Access to photo library. Attempts at diversity for sharing, engagement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Constant bugs, poor customer service. More aggressive on sales side rather than resolution side Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore other options i.e. Sprout/Hubspot paired with a quality Photoshop capacity and a stock image subscription Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Effectively provides a baseline for 'social media sharing for dummies' - not a dynamic or exceptional tool versus an easy, introductory path to getting content beyond basic online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing & eCommerce
What do you like best?

We purchased with the intent of replacing Social Studio for about the same cost. In addition to best in class social publishing, we got something we have needed for a long time- a centralized cross channel marketing planner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Percolate works best when your entire enterprise is on it. We still publish print catalogs, so it wasn't appropriate (lacking workflow needed to print production) for our print group to use it. We create marketing plans in the system, but there isn't a neat way to export or allow non-license holders to view in Percolate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Percolate does several things including asset management, campaign planning, and social media publishing. It can replaces several systems at once, resulting in a cost savings.

It requires very little runway to start achieving successes. It is intuitive and the training they provide is excellent. Also, their support is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't realize how much we needed a tool to create marketing plans. The templates a user creates within the campaign planning tool are outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Percolate?