FlippingBook

FlippingBook Reviews

Ask FlippingBook a Question
Showing 52 FlippingBook reviews
Susan J. S.

"A good tool to create different publications."

What do you like best?

With these tools you can create publications, with different styles which we are accustomed, we can give modern and striking touches to our publications, the publications can be developed and shared in different platforms in an automatic way which allows to make a faster use of this tool, publications complement each other very well, in all types of websites and are ideal, to attach with templates, and other information in emails, something that I can not forget and give annotation of this application, is the facility to convert pdf files, to html, which allows to make an easier use of the content of these documents, in the websites, in which you are working.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have had certain problems in converting presentations based on power point or word files, when I make the conversion to html-5 you can find certain changes that were not in the actual documents, sometimes it is necessary to have the information without modifications, and this means that you have to edit the files on the web again, with which you lose a bit of work time, another point that I do not like, and that I barely noticed a few days ago, is that part of the information or the presentations that are uploaded to the cloud in this system, can be found easily with a search engine, which does not help much in privacy, and content protection policies.

we can give our users and customers a different way to access their information by creating different content, that people enjoy seeing them, and find something beautiful in each work we do for them, going from the traditional to incredible presentations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FlippingBook
Kevin W.

"The Best in its Field"

What do you like best?

The level of customization FlippingBook gives you allows you to fine tune the interface you present to your readers, so you're not stuck with a user unfriendly experience. I tested demos of almost fifty different page flipping readers, and most of them had unsatisfactory interfaces - for example, a page couldn't be turned when enlarged, or scrolling is in a non-standard direction, or there's no sound, or the scroll wheel on the mouse does nothing... etc. FlippingBook gives you complete control over the appearance and functionality of your publications.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried demos for almost fifty other page-flipping products, and I found that very few others approach FlippingBook in quality, and the ones that do are priced much higher than FlippingBook. After using FlippingBook Publisher for ten years, I can say that I enthusiastically recommend it.

I use FlippingBook to publish quarterly magazine issues for one of my clients - a national car club. The director of the club is ecstatic with the "sexy" format, which replaces the clunky PDF format that the club used to use. And when my client is happy, I'm happy.

What Flipbook solution do you use?

Sara B.

"Easy to use and wonderful support team"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and turns boring PDFs into beautiful interactive publications. I also really enjoy the information you can get with the Advanced plan such as the number of people that viewed each page and the average amount of time spent on each page.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we've ever really had was the first time we exported data, it came over via email but said it was another company's data. When I contacted the FlippingBook support team the promptly looked into it and assured me the data was correct but the company name was just mixed up. I pulled the data again a few days later and the problem had been fixed.

We use FlippingBook to published our customer newsletter and quite a few other company brochures and internal documents. It gives us one place where we have all of our publications and provides us with metrics to see if the publications are successful.

Paul Z.

"Responsive, Beautiful User Interface on the Front and Back End"

What do you like best?

The FlippingBook platform enabled us to convert a massive (1400 page) traditional PDF catalog (with 8000+ items) into a visually stunning, interactive digital publication. Now, instead of downloading and scrolling through a document, users can flip through pages as they would a book, or search through them as they would a website - and it works great on all devices.

Setting up a FlippingBook was easy. The user interface allowed us to upload our file, then to choose the look and feel we wanted, before ever publishing. And now with the catalog published, we can use the detailed analytics to see how users are interacting with it.

What do you dislike?

Admittedly, it's a significant jump in pricing from the Starter plan to the Advanced plan, where the advanced analytics are. For most users basic analytics are likely enough (especially if utilized in tandem with Google Analytics); but for other agencies and data folks like me you may need to bump to the higher level to get the extra visibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were able to utilize the FlippingBook trial period to test functionality and responsiveness. Conversations with their support during and after that time helped us to make sure we were jumping into the right subscription level, with the right user experience.

As an agency we were looking for a solution that provided our clients and their users with an ability to view and interact with our publications on any device, and, as part of that, also give them as much of the feel of an actual print product as possible. FlippingBook enabled us to do that and more (with user tracking and analytics that can be used to improve or create other content.

Jose A.

"To create material to turn the page."

What do you like best?

It is a good application to make interactive and digital creations from PDF documents. I use it to create interactive brochures that he sent by mail, with the information of the declarations, the conditions, coverage and exclusions and their price ratio of the insurance policies offered by the company, all presented in a simple way as a book to pass the page.

What do you dislike?

You must have a good internet connection when loading the documents to convert, otherwise the process is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a fairly simple interface, you only need to upload a PDF document to the platform and you get your book or booklet to turn the page.

It allows companies to create digital resources such as magazines, brochures, catalogs of products or services offered, for advertising campaigns or simply to send customers information in a more eye-catching format.

Maria Orzes R.

"Love Flipping Book!"

What do you like best?

I love how we can add our electronic brochures, press releases, and artwork in 1 place. Our clients love the simplicity of it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike. I think it's a great application for the movie industry. The price might be a little high but it's worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have brochures and flyers that you need to send to clients you should definitely get Flipping Book.

Email attachments can be pretty large and not work. Flipping book helped us with this problem. Sending a link is much easier than attaching large files to emails.

Also, the way the website looks it's pretty fantastic and modern. You can personalize your flyer and make it your own.

Emma L.

"A great way to show off your documents."

What do you like best?

Flippingbook it relatively easy to use. You can import you PDF easily, by either dragging you document onto the page or selecting the import button. Once your document is you can easily customise your project to suit your needs. It’s easy to change the skin of your book and it has a decent range of pre-made skin styles.

What is also useful about this program is that it has the ability to create Flash documents for offline viewing. Whilst most people will use the HTML5 publishing function I have found that some clients also require an offline version.

What do you dislike?

One thing I don’t particularly like about this program is the interface. It’s clunky and sometimes it is hard to find certain tools.

Also whilst it useful the be able to create offline versions. They are made using Flash, and unfortunate Flash is being decommissioned. As of yet Flippingbook has not come up with a solution to this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the easiest programs to use if you wish to create offline flip books. However, if you just want to create HTML5 flip books there may be cheaper alternatives.

The benefit of using Flippingbook is the ability to show clients what their printed documents will look like without having to print them. It allows us to easily showcase the work online or within presentations. This is relay useful in giving people an insight into what the final product will look like.

Simon G.

"The best software on the market"

What do you like best?

Solid software, zero bugs, constant updates that provide a better user experience with regard to speed and readability. Have tried many other products and nothing compares to the speed and readability of the flip book.

What do you dislike?

No AWS S3 export/upload ability. Have to rely on 3rd party software and Mapped drive to S3 Bucket.

Windows version only. A Mac version would save time and costs and skill transfer as our publishing house like many others only use Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no better solution in my opinion. I host my extensive library on Amazon AWS S3 with Amazon EC2 servers. This product takes flip books to a new level. Do not be put off by the cost, if you are serious about this medium and have many publication to show, then this is the product.

Having tried many products to create eBooks, Flippingbook may be a large upfront cost but this is justified over time and with excellent results. We currently host over 20,000 publications

"Valuable Marketing tool to enhance our image"

What do you like best?

Flipping Book is very easy to use and allows us to create professional outward-facing publications. I almost never have an issue or question, but when I do, their support team has been top notch - quick, responsive, and always accurate.

What do you dislike?

We had some problems when the publications were still being created in Flash. However, since the upgrade to html 5, those problems have been fixed. I still have to transfer my older publications to html 5 and wish there was an easy way to do that, but I think I have to re-created them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Low cost of entry so you really can't go wrong to give this a try. I have happily recommended it to other colleagues in the industry.

We have an electronic newsletter that we publish twice a year. We used to distribute it to our 10,000 plus customers as a pdf which was not user-friendly or easy to read. We have completely solved that problem with Flipping Book.

Annevelis Joana A.

"Interactive documents with page turn."

What do you like best?

The first time I used this application I was surprised by the realism of the page rotation and the quality, the readability of the contents and how it keeps the structure of my pdf files converted into an interactive book very striking and similar to paper.

It has a series of templates or I can personalize the content and I create my books without needing paper and it is available online so I can access it whenever I want and from any computer.

What do you dislike?

The free version is only 7 days and the plans are somewhat expensive, it is online, so you need an internet connection

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the app to create, books, magazines brochures or interactive online catalogs.

It has a simple and easy to use interface.

Use the HTML5 language which makes it easy to share and upload on the web.

It allows companies and organizations to create brochures or catalogs to promote the products they offer online and in a format that is compatible with all operating systems.

Safar M.

"Useful and simple catalog tool"

What do you like best?

As a furniture retailer I need a catalog with my products to send to my customers. FlippingBook was one of the tools I tried and was very satisfied with the result. It's easy to use, takes a few minutes to set up.

I uploaded my pdf and after it was ready I did some editing and my catalog was ready! I didn't even know it will be so easy.

What do you dislike?

There is no auto saving button. I didn't realize it at first and accidentally closed the page: my edits were gone and I had to start all over. My mistake, of course, but I would've enjoyed auto saving feature.

Now I can put my new catalog online fast and easy. I regularly send out e-mails with promotions and new items to my customers and now they can easily access my catalog without necessity to save pdf's.

Francois R.

"The best ebook software"

What do you like best?

I use flipping Book each day for my work.

This software is really powerfull and easy to use.

But better just a good software the team support is the true plus.

They are always available, help you to each request and can request update tout the dev team.

Well all is just perfect with flipping book

What do you dislike?

The software requires a powerfull computer or you will have to wait some minutes to convert a 200 page pdf file

Very high quality présentation with video and animated gif.

A good Google Analytics link.

So m'y clients can know which pages are read ans add more intarctivity in the book

Raymond M.

"Cool Service"

What do you like best?

the ease if working with this tool is absolutely great, you just have to sign up and upload the pdf of the book you want to convert into a flipping book and you're done. now you're taken into the web dashboard where you can customize your book as you wish. as for looks, you have access to a wide range of templates which are on different colour schemes to select from. now there are a lot of options to branding the book as you wish such as adding a logo, background image, colour options and favicon. there is also a content editor if you wish to edit the ebook before publishing, it takes some time to process the changes which then you can easily download the file. the support is really nice, there is a chat button from which you can directly contact the support for help. the interface is something worth mentioning here, its very simple with no annoying banners or anything.

What do you dislike?

the cost is little on the high side, with plans starting at $44.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well this is not something that is absolutely necessary for you but if you go with it, you can improve the customer relationship with readers getting some interactive content rather than plain text.

Flippingbook is a service which allows you to convert existing pdf of a book or document into interactive flipbook format with ease. there are a lot of tools and features there to help you out with branding, customization and more.

Alisa S.

"Great easy to use software"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use: user friendly design, video instructions to help you through the process. Fast and easy sing up process, no unnecessary questions and profile settings. It took me just a moment to create my first Flipping book catalog, just uploaded my pdf and was able to edit pages right away.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more editing tools (e.g. move your logo position, adjust the size, etc). But it's just a minor issue.

In trial version is only 14 days and there is no simplified low cost (or free) version. Price is a bit too high for a small business.

Virtual catalog of my products, that I could send to my potential customers via e-mail. I can always update it and make changes and my customers will be able to see updates without requesting info again.

Nilson S.

"Digital library"

What do you like best?

The low cost and the ease of operation that allows us to work in an agile way. Features are very simple and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Updates are usually tricky. The last two times I needed remote assistance and it was quite time consuming ...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FlippingBook fulfills our current need with good value for money.

FlippingBook was the best solution we found to create our library of online editions (www.virapagina.com.br).

Although we still adopt a "home-made" solution for our library - we would like to publish in a library / public store - we still do not have the cloud experience.

Our digital publications do not cost our customers - it's our courtesy to them; FlippingBook is a low cost solution and we absorb the investment.

"Great product, easy to use and sleek"

What do you like best?

I like how easy FlippingBook is to use. Love the built-in analytics, and the option to customize and add links. I like the sleek design and am looking forward to testing out other cool features next time. It's also great that we were able to embed our flipping book onto our website. We will continue to use it for our quarterly digital magazine.

What do you dislike?

I wish the links could be a bit more obvious. I wish there were more analytics included at the price we are paying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great option!

We are able to repackage information and repurpose blogs in a cool, sleek format. Everyone doesn't see our blogs on a weekly basis, so this was a good way to give our customers and partners another opportunity to view everything all in one place.

Nevin P.

"just amazing"

What do you like best?

first of all the support is truly amazing, when i started out flipbook online as a trial user i had several issues like adding images and branding, well they have a cool live chat function build right in your dashboard to get in touch with the customer service. the agents are really friendly and gave me step by step instructions to use it. now the UI for flipbook is really good, i have to say this because its very easy for anyone to learn the platform and using it, there are not so many options to confuse you but enough to have all the features you need. the working is simple, first you have to upload a PDF of your book, after upload the program will convert it into a flipbook and notify you. you can then access the flipbook from your dashboard and edit them. yo ucan gives skins to increase the looks, logo to brand the ebook and much more. the flipping book is mobile friendly which is a great advantage. you also have access to detailed analytics of the ebook in your dashboard.

What do you dislike?

the upload is way too slow and it takes quite some time to process the ebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is a great service and a great way to create interactive content for your users, make sure you try them.

Flippingbook online is a cloud platform where you can convert your existing ebooks into flipbooks.

Carol L.

"Great Software and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Our customers were asking for their PDFs in digital form with the page flipping capability and we found Flippingbook. Easy to use and great customer service. There is always someone to online to live chat to work through any problem solving. The software has really nice features and the interface is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

With large PDF's sometimes the importing and exporting can take time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the price, this is an amazing tool that will enhance any user experience.

We were able to give our customers what they were asking for which was turning their PDFs into a digital magazine.

I
Internal Consultant

"Happy Customer for over 6 Years!"

What do you like best?

We love that this software is the perfect solution for our Subscriber Research Publication of over 3700 pages, which we host using Wordpress. We have grown along with FlippingBook, and they have not disappointed us. Any and every time I needed Support, they were instant to respond and solve.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a time I have been unhappy with the product or the service. Thank goodness someone developed something extremely flexible and responsive, which tells me FlippingBook is very forward-thinking.

We love that we are in total control of our subscription services and publication, and at affordable cost. It is great to not have to depend on someone else or a third party to manage our book. Getting to realize more profit is the dream of every business owner.

Denise L.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love how it does exactly what I need it to do quickly and easily. And it's updated frequently, so any time anything new comes out concerning viewing or searches for my clients, it's implemented quickly by the company.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about it so far, and I've been using it for several years.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's perfect for e-magazines.

As business evolves into more on-line traffic, it's great that our e- magazine now has higher readership numbers than our printed version, and we've been around for 30+ years, so have a loyal following.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Any questions or issues get solved quickly and efficiently. Setting up account was a breeze. The product is easy to use and looks great. We update 2 or 3 times a year and it is not a difficult process to do so.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We used a different company before finding out about FlippingBook and there is no comparison. Flippingbook is far better - it's not even close. Better product, better service and FlippingBook is a stable product. Our previous company was none of these things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth the money. I wouldn't use another product.

Branding and awareness of our programs and services. People can easily see information about our programs, including videos and see the experience they are signing up for which makes it easier to promote our school.

AG
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Excellent for the Insurance Industry"

What do you like best?

We use Flippingbook all the time during open enrollment season to send our clients their OE guidebooks in Flippingbook format. They appreciate getting a digital version because it arrives quickly, is more environmentally-friendly than printing thousands of copies, and is always available if anyone loses their printed guidebook. The HTML5 upgrade was very appreciated, and it looks great on mobile.

What do you dislike?

Needs more skins and the options need to be laid out a little better. I have been using FB for 5 years, and I know the controls, but it would require a short learning-curve for new users.

Solving for environmentally-conscious clients, gives a bit of "cool factor" for clients (especially the older generation ones), and it helps us get beautiful documents to clients without waiting for printing. Cuts down on cost, too.

"Great tool for online catalogs and brochures"

What do you like best?

Frequent updates to support new arrivals of smart phones tablets etc.

What do you dislike?

Every time when I update our online catalog I have to change the url of the catalog in order to see the updated information. It doesn't automatically load the updated page itself. This is something I learnt in a hard way. The problem is by doing this, you can't bookmark this catalog URL permanently. But we want our customers to see our current updated product catalog. That's our main goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good Product

Now we don't print our catalog anymore. Saving money!

Our catalog is always current. We remove discontinued items from the catalog and add new items.

Search function is excellent on 570 pages catalog. Our customers love it compared to the hard copy of the catalog.

AI
Agency in Internet

"Flip Your Way to Sucess with FlippingBook"

What do you like best?

I have been using the software now for over 7 Years and will continue to do so.

Having looked at various other software in the market, back then and now.. and there are a few other page flip software solutions, none come close to the quaility or functions.

I love how strong and professional the publications look, the movement inside, the share buttons, zoom etc all just flow so smooth on both desktop and mobile - most others are very slow to respond or lock you in zoom or have some other issues. The ability to add video and images which pop open inside the publication also adds to the profesional look.

The Support is also a very key element for me and I cannot fault or question FlippingBook and what they provide, I have asked some very technical questions at times and their developers have always tried their best to assist so we can have the best solution with what I was trying to acheive, they are very responsive and very quick.. which is key if you need to get a catalogue out and have an issue, you need a support that's responsive and they are.

The fact that the company is always trying to advance and update the software, this enables me to offer my clients, new functions and a better solution which makes us look good. Also with things and new mobile devices comming out all the time, it's key you have the latest software that is compatible and FlippingBook have never let us down on this.

I cannot recomend this company and their software anymore, they get 100% from me and I wish them the best going futher and cannot wait to see what next they are offering by way of an update.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes strugle with the fact as an agency and we self host that some of the updates have previously been focused on the non self hosting solution. While I accept there are a lot of people who host with FlippingBook, sometimes it is anoying when a great update is out, but will only work with hosted catalogues.

I also think in some cases, the visual aspect of the end product (our finised catalogues) takes priority over say SEO - that's just a personal point as my requirement is quite strong on SEO, however I would rather have a better visual so they do their best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch to or start using FlippingBook it will be the best thing you have done.

We now offer digital catalogues as a primary offering within our business.

The benifits are a lot more customers due to the quality of the product we can offer using their software.

Bill G.

"Flipping Book is outstanding. Great product, great support, has won us a lot of new accounts."

What do you like best?

High quality. Easy to use. Versatile. We're using FlippingBook now for most of our publication proofs, in addition to final website versions for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Don't dislike a thing. But I do wish there was a vertical option, i.e. to create a flipping book of a wall calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before choosing FlippingBook for our electronic publications, we reviewed numerous other options; and FlippingBook came out on top for best product, best value, most versatility.

We're a marketing company; FlippingBook gives us another "product" to sell our clients, plus a fast and accurate way to proof multi-page documents. We also handle a lot of printing for our clients -- and electronic flipping book files are an excellent added value.

"Easy to import and share"

What do you like best?

FlippingBook makes it easy to import a pdf and squixkly turn it into a digital style book. I also like that you can customize the logo, colors and background to match your or your client’s branding. There are multiple ways to share the digital book and it integrates well with WordPress

What do you dislike?

We currently use this for clients on a monthly basis and there is no way to organize the finished digital books by client. Folders would be super helpful!

FlippingBook has made it easy to streamline a service we provide our clients and I love that we can now show them stats on how many people have viewed their digital book.

Teri H.

"Meets or Exceeds Expectations"

What do you like best?

I needed a solution for worldwide application (over 70 languages) and only this app met the requirements.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a little more detailed documentation on some of the technical back end features, but I'm always able to get that info from the support team.

I support operations manuals worldwide - over 70 currently and we needed the security of not publishing a pdf, search capabilities, publishing to USB drives, mobile devices as well as web hosting and find that we are able to fulfill the needs of our clients easily using FlippingBook.

Kathryn H.

"It just flips pages"

What do you like best?

It looks cool to put work into the formatting of a book, magazine, etc

What do you dislike?

You don’t have the option to do any formatting in the program other than uploading a pdf to make it flip.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The idea is good. In practice, I would suggest that it be majorly advertised that you do not format your book in Flipping Book, so you need something else to make the pages and upload to FB.

It allows me to create digital research assignments, which is cool since that is the way academia is going

Mark H.

"Awesome product and great customer service"

What do you like best?

This software is perfect for the health booklet we created to promote better health among men. The software and creating a flipping book is super easy.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I do not like about Flipping Book

Flipping Book creates interest for viewers. This keeps people on the site longer because it is so interactive and that is a major benefit.

UG
User in Graphic Design

"Great product, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and the end result is clean and polished. It's also way better than ISSUU because you don't have to worry about your customers being served in appropriate ads.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It just keeps getting better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Totally worth it.

We use it to put our quarterly publication online. It's made it so much easier to do - and more sleek looking then what we did previously. We also aren't concerned about any other content being served to our users, just our publication, and no one elses.

"Flippingbooks"

What do you like best?

I love that we can communicate large amounts of detailed content to our clients and candidates in an easy, well presented (branded) way - it makes our marketing collateral a lot more attractive and user friendly, especially with the added advantage of video and social sharing

What do you dislike?

not a lot to be honest.....uploading more than one at a time might be useful as would being able to do more with the data available

I wonder what is next for flippingbook and how we can make it even better??

Jerod J.

"Solid product with no recurring fees!"

What do you like best?

Just works. Import my PDF, it automatically creates links, does animations, gives me a great deal of control over all aspects of the publication. Being able to host in the cloud makes publishing a cinch. Best of all, it's a one time fee - a true rarity in today's economy. Pay once, keep forever. What a novel concept! I wonder if Adobe would ever consider such a model ... probably too crazy!

I've used this program for about a year now and have been very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

The Wordpress integration seems to be a bit borked right now. Hosting someplace other than the Flippingbook cloud is a bit clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a digital publishing solution, give FlippingBook a try. We're a small business with only a few publications per year, and it works perfectly for us.

We needed a clean, easy to use digital publishing solution that would have a "wow!" factor for our customers. This is it! It's saved a great deal of time over other options.

Valerie H.

"Gets the job done, but this product can be frustrating"

What do you like best?

I love the look of the flipping book files on our website. Very snazzy and professional. Once we figured out how to get the files hosted on our site, everything works very smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Flipping Book wants you to pay for hosting to have anything be web based. I was unwilling to pay for this, so we FTP the HTML files onto our site's back end. It is kind of tedious.

I also just don't like uploading files to this software. It's kind of tedious and I have had issues with unexplained errors.

This software produces a nice product. Our customers can view specs without downloading a PDF. I don't know that many truly better products exist at this price point, I just find it a bit frustrating at times.

Gordon D.

"The right tool for the job"

What do you like best?

It deals with both small and large numbers of pages with the same easy style.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to load faster on startup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product provides an ideal platform to produce flipping books, especially to embed in websites.

It allows my clients to provide brochures online that are more interactive and engaging for their customers.

Alison R.

"Great software at an affordable price."

What do you like best?

Technical support team are very helpful. The software is easy to use and is updated on a regular basis. It is accessible from many types of equipment used including social media, computers, mobile devices, tablets etc. The staff are pleasant and professional to deal with.

What do you dislike?

Slight delay in responding at times due to different time zones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flipping book it constantly improving their technology

Direct marketing of publications effectively

UB
User in Banking

"Easy to create beautiful work "

What do you like best?

It works on all computers! Nothing is worse than creating an online informational brochure and it not be able to be opened on a Mac. I used Mac at home and my work uses windows and it’s nice to know that I don’t have to worry about it not opening on both my computers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is so easy to use! It gives a great tutorial when you first sign up that was really helpful. It is easy to upload to your website or send to individual people via email.

I don’t have to struggle with pdf files that may not open on everyone’s desktop!

Karen B.

"Easy to use, cost effective"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, saves clients from downloading large files

What do you dislike?

Lose statistics history once you remove the flipbook

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Retain history

Very professional appearance, having a reliable source for creating catalogs

"Simply great!"

What do you like best?

I know FlippingBook since its "first steps". It continuously improved its peculiarities, carefully following the developments of the web and of the devices. It offers both a nice reading experience (not far from a paper book) and some dedicated services (e.g., the recently developed "notes"). I always wait for new updates, being curious for the new services !

What do you dislike?

Simply nothing. The updates sometimes offer some solutions for some problem, but I never experienced these problems (and I use this software quite often)

The possibility to offer to your readers an innovative way to read your documents (books and journals)

Sag P.

"Intuitive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

How it enables us to be more creative with content creation

What do you dislike?

Producing on flippingbook can be time consuming

Remove printing

UG
User in Graphic Design

"Wonderful product"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to incorporate our e-catalogs in e-mail blasts and display larger multipage files to groups without having to send the actual file through email is great. The presentation is very professional and updates are always coming out to improve the features.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any negative things yet. If there is a feature we are looking for, we contact customer serivce and put it on their radar for a possible update in the future.

The ability to send a professional looking document instead of a plain pdf for presentation purposes.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

For more than 20 years I have published two magazines.

FlippingBook has allowed me to meet the challenges of time and to offer my readers a digital format.

The software is easy to use and is constantly improving.

Support is at a high level and helps me quickly and adequately when needed.

What do you dislike?

There are no things I do not like! The product is great!

With FlippingBook we generate digitized copies of our magazines. Access to them successfully sell to our readers. This allowed us to keep and increase our audience.

Alberto M.

"Continually improving"

What do you like best?

I have been using it for several years. And I have observed that they are always improving. Currently it is one of the best.

What do you dislike?

For now nothing disgusts me. I will continue using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sure. The best.

Show the technical journal in which I work. To improved the image of the product.

"Easy to use and great for big publications "

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to convert PDF's to Flipping Book and that it's easier to read on smartphones.

What do you dislike?

It took me some time and research to find the free items

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What impressed me most with this magazine software were all the benefits that are included in their free plan. You are able to add video, audio, images and even hyperlinks — making your pdf flipbook more interactive for your readers.

More of our readers are able to open and read our newlsetter's via smartphones

Ashley D.

"A way to show off your docs!"

What do you like best?

FlippingBook is pretty easy! You can import PDFs easily, which makes my life easier!

What do you dislike?

My computer isn't powerful enough to convert a high page pdf file. It takes awhile, but other then it is great!

It was for us personally. We wanted to be able to turn PDFs easily

UL
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Easy navigation, customization options"

What do you like best?

I find it easy to use and have few issues uploading content, lots of customization options are available so you can tailor it to you and your customers needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes struggle to upload to our FTP server but there are other programs involved in that. And have to manually create thumbnail for website link

Having an interactive and consistently updated catalog of our items removes need for paper catalogs and keeps customers in the loop on new products

Agency

"Happy since ever ..."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, lets you turn PDFs into wonderful brochures or catalogues - clients response: People like "Flipping Pages".

Mainly we get ready to go PDF brochures from our clients and it is really easy to put them online. It does not take much time, wo you can offer it to your clients for affordable prices.

What do you dislike?

Since Flash is eliminated - actually there is nothing to dislike! I am really satisfied with this product.

Magazines. Catalogues, brochures

"FlippingBook is great!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use and how you can quickly turn a PDF into an interactive eBook. I also like that you can a link to the FlippingBook anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Thus far, I have no issues with FlippingBook. We did run into some initial issues with installation of FlippingBook Publisher; however, customer service was great and helped us get the issue resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

FlippingBook allows us to share and showcase documents easily.

"Great product for generating Online-Catalogues"

What do you like best?

frequently Updates, stable Software und quick acess

What do you dislike?

really nothing. Everything ist well and the Software ist really stable

several Online-Catalogues and brochures

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

The ease of making an eBrochure and being able to send them offline

What do you dislike?

There does not seem to be any wrong with this product.

Able to let customers see what we are offering on all devices, more interesting than just a pdf

CR
Consultant in Real Estate

"Recommendation "

What do you like best?

I have been using this for some time. The model stands out among other softwares

What do you dislike?

On the online version, you have taken out the e-mail option to share. I have copy the link and send

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100%

Quality Marketing, Presentation

Learning about FlippingBook?

* We monitor all FlippingBook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.