Nutshell CRM for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is Nutshell CRM for G Suite?

Nutshell is CRM software that helps small-business sales reps win more deals.

Nutshell CRM for G Suite Profile Details

1-13 of 13 total Nutshell CRM for G Suite reviews

Nutshell CRM for G Suite Reviews

1-13 of 13 total Nutshell CRM for G Suite reviews
Prop manager

" Easy to use and comprehensive CRM"

What do you like best?

Nutshell has everything I could need all rolled into one. It is customizable to my organizational flow. it connects to my calendar manages my tasks and tracks my activity all on a nicely designed dashboard. The team is always accessible/helpful and always looking to see what functions are most requested by the users.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more functionality around organizing and prioritizing tasks - but that's not what the CRM is built for so I don't mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try I believe they have a free trial.

Keeping client interaction tracked and sales activity tracked and flowing. It keeps me very organized and constantly tracking my goals as far as activity and staying on top of the sales process. very helpful and has been a huge value to my company

UR

"Nutshell It is!"

What do you like best?

We've used their API to automate the synchronization of contacts between Nutshell and our Google Domain shared contacts.ability to create custom Tags to apply to any of the Contacts or Accounts, and then sort by them, and create Products and place valuable prospects.

What do you dislike?

It lacks a lot of common and simple functionality which is available in most of the software of its kind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

could be better, need to concentrate on the bugs which can be found easily and for the price, it can be improved in the business of its kind.

NS is a great system for B2B tracking of Contacts, Accounts (the Companies), and Leads (deals or opportunities). There is a Timeline tab that consolidates all of your notes and activities for each Account or Lead.

"Nutshell CRM for G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

Nutshell is a great system for B2B tracking of Contacts, Accounts, and Leads. I really like the timeline tab that consolidates all of your notes and activities for each Account or Lead. The easy flow integration with LinkedIn and Gmail is a lifesaver.

Nutshell is Ideal for my company for its ability to create custom Tags to apply to any of the Contacts or Accounts. It also allows user-friendly sorbability function.

What do you dislike?

The issue I have with Nutshell is how it handles dates --- you have to select them from a calendar - which is fine for dates in the near future. For future customizable features, it will be nice to have more choice on our calendar functionality.

Nutshell benefits our company by providing easy usability with complex features such as sales tracking, custom fields, and activity tracking.

"Great Relationship Management Tracker and Can Be Used for Virtually Any Sales-Type Activity"

What do you like best?

We used this tool in a higher education setting to manage our employer calls and development of employer relationships and it brought so much valuable structure and process to our process. B2B tracking of Contacts, Accounts (the Companies), and Leads (deals or opportunities). The timeline component helps you readily organize information on any existing account and developing leads, to ensure the whole team is in the know about the status of that relationship. Plus, it integrates with LinkedIn and Gmail if you have any contact with your account representatives on that platforms.

What do you dislike?

I think the ease of access to the contact information of the contacts/accounts could be a little more readily available.

Relationship management, sales, team communication.

"Simple CRM, Wonky Attribution"

What do you like best?

It is easy to add contacts, notes on them, and where they stand in the lead process. It's also easy to update them to change out whether they're quality or not, they've been won (and for how much), and so forth. Great overview overall.

What do you dislike?

The bugs. It is way too buggy and there is a learning curve—we have to schedule calls for new members in order to show them how it works and what our own process for updating is.

For the bugs, it's mainly been misattribution and duplicates. Our form passes along parameters, it's all good until Nutshell generates the contact. It'll either (a) clip off some of the parameters, or (b) create a contact with name then create an empty contact with the parameters.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Obviously go for the full web sign-up rather than G Suite integration. Makes your life easier.

We use it to improve our productivity. It is good as a standalone product for reviewing where every lead stands and accompanying information, but it's been used for calls mostly.

If anybody has a question on a particular person, we go to Nutshell to bring them up and see where they're at, plus notes on them. Makes meetings on leads go by faster.

"Nutshell CRM for G Suite is an extension of Nutshell CRM see Nutshell reviews"

What do you like best?

Good integration with our email - we can echo our messages sent through our Gmail / GSuite into Nutshell and we can email from Nutshell through our email servers.

Excellent, responsive customer service via chat within the application some hours of the day and then via email off-hours.

What do you dislike?

There are some things I want to do with the data in Nutshell (select people that belong to pending leads, say) that I need to do via export, handling in excel, manually tagging, and then reimporting the data.

We're using Nutshell to track our sales pipeline, manage communications with prospects, customers, and partners. We're also using Nutshell to handle and track lead nurturing messages.

SDR Team Lead

"Engagement Coordinator Manager "

What do you like best?

I like that it's very user-friendly and the UI is aesthetically pleasing to look at

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more customizable. They have some of the functionality we want, but they have limited integrations

They help our internal sales team stay organized and focused on driving sales

"Great Product, very pleased "

What do you like best?

It makes my life so much easier and reduces my stress level tremendously by taking a lot of the work off of my hands and allows me to focus on the more important and time sensitive tasks that need my attention

What do you dislike?

Honestly it’s a bit expensive but I’m almost at the point that I'm willing to front the money. I only tried the trial version so I’m sure I didn’t even get the full experience of just how helpful this software can truly be

Well not any more but it was helping a great deal with taking the tasks off my hands that are so necessary yet so time consuming.

Senior Consultant

"Our all in one CRM!"

What do you like best?

Nutshell gives a small business more than everything we need to stay on task. Either daily tasks, goals or even the automated email. And the price is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

There is so much to use, it's hard to know what we are missing out on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shop around and you'll see this is almost as good as Salesforce and MUCH cheaper.

This has everything we need in one product, we like the KISS principle.

UF

"In a Nutshell"

What do you like best?

I use different CRM,s for different projects and have discovered Nutshell CRM to be extremely user friendly. It interfaces with G Suite very well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about it because I am still learning my way around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So far I am still learning my way around it.

I love the click to call feature as it enables me to keep better track of my calls.

"Nutshell for G Suite - Easy to use and a great help for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Customization is a great feature that G Suite has. Helps small business get work done productively!

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of good stuff, but there is almost too many features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service is cheaper than some other services similar to it.

Nutshell is great to track sales with as well as stay organized and focused with clients and potential sales.

"Too much useless stuff"

What do you like best?

A lot of info can be shown. Seems like you can customize the main screen alot.

What do you dislike?

Very unorganized. The whole screen looks way too crowded

Good for tracking sales prospects.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The task functions make it easy to track all project management

What do you dislike?

Should have a delete all button when removing tasks from a lost job.

We are able to use this product to keep ahead of projects and avoid anything being missed, especially when relating it to tasks with deadlines.

Nutshell CRM for G Suite User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* G Suite for Sales Category
Do you work for Nutshell CRM for G Suite?

Nutshell CRM for G Suite Categories on G2