Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite?

Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help salespeople get more organized. Pipedrive delivers a simple experience that just makes sense from a salespersons perspective.

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite Profile Details

1-15 of 15 total Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite reviews

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite Reviews

1-15 of 15 total Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite reviews
Most Recent Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite Video Review

"I love Pipedrive's customer service"

IT Project Manager

"Pipedrive CRM is a great software for sales!"

What do you like best?

Something I find very interesting and that in my opinion is the best of Pipedrive CRM is its workflow, since I've been using this software, it shows me in a clear and easy way how functions and things are made. It has few buttons and the options are very straight, this software is just perfect to train new employees.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there are certain things that I don't like from using Pipedrive CRM every single day, and it's its login page, is annoying when you put credentials and instead of giving you access, it suddenly redirects you back to the main page and you have to authorize accounts through master access software in order to login successfully and it's only made for people who want to move fast through things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive CRM is a software I would highly recommend it to any department or sales team that's looking forward to run its own show for only sales and I also recommend this software for managerial departments as well, with this tool you can create and delegate the structure of the people and company with the difference that the will be a little bit different if we talk about use. A great tool and a user friendly solution.

Allow users to organize deals that you looked before, tracks wins and losses, and records everything in a private cloud for a future use. Also, this software helped us to keep everything in order with the sales and the things pending to do with clients and former clients as well, like their final bill of everything and the sales revenue pending from recent closed deals.

"Pipedrive CRM- Decent but limited"

What do you like best?

I would say my favorite thing about Pipedrive is its simplicity. From the very first time you use it, it is very clear how everything functions. Few buttons and options to choose from, makes it very straightforward and simple to train you team how to use.

What do you dislike?

While it's simplicity is my favorite aspect, it also is what leads to it being only an "ok" crm. It lacks the customization that other CRM's like hubspot or salesforce allows you. If it were a free CRM (or had a free version) I wouldn't have any issues with this, but when you're paying $15 per month then I would expect more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you should definitely use the free trial period just to make sure that it fits your businesses needs. Also shop around and look at other CRM's such as Hubspot or Pipeline Deals.

We recently switched to Pipedrive CRM and the issue that it is solving is that it organizes our team. The main benefits have been how simple it was for everyone to get used to using.

CEO

"Simple and clunky but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I can easily add a new contact or make changes to an existing one.

What do you dislike?

Until your contact is connected to the correct business, you won't be able to see any information about the deal. I think the automatic feature could use some work to tie in URL's of emails to the business. For example if everyone in a business has the email @businessXYZ.com then all emails should automatically be considered a part of that same business. It makes sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this app could use some improvement. However, the actual company Pipedrive and their mobile app are very well though out and put together. I highly recommend using Pipedrive for your business!

I want to visualize all of our sales in one place. This does a great job at that, as well as tracking everything the way I think a true CRM should. The GSuite app does very little to help with the major functions and arteries of the SaS app, but it does enhance my user experience.

Marketing Manager

"A powerful CRM tool for marketing business."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is powerful CRM tool for business of marketing, it allows us to stay connected with customer and create a strong relation with customer which is good for our business. We can easily customized product's features as requirements of clients and get customers easily for deals. It integrates well with Gmail and enable us to communicate with clients at any time for further details. This tool makes sales business easier and we can automate our business via this tool. It integration with Google application is great and gives us full access to my business data.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive is good option for sales business but it has some issues need to be resolved for better performance. All of its features are complex to use rather than Zoho or HubSpot and I have to do so many clicks for set up this tool for work. Custom and Fields are not well organized in this tool and price of license purchasing for premium version is bit high.

Pipedrive is an online tool for business of marketing and it has all the basic features for sales business, we can easily manage our product via this tool and Customized its features as requirements of clients. It works really well and keep us connected with customer, we used this tool for Task management and for Contact management. It installs easily on our systems and work very well for us. Mobile version is also available which allows us to work from anywhere.

CEO and Founder

"Cracked the UX bit - Perfect for SME's "

What do you like best?

The software is extremely easy to use and it will not take long to get up and running with Pipedrive

What do you dislike?

Some bits of adding People vs. Companies is a little more complicated than it needs to be

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this software to any team is looking to run its own show for sales. You don't need any onboarding, training or any tech help to set this up and start using it.

Their app is extremely easy to use and the UI/UX is brilliant.

I would also recommend that the main heads of the department create the structure of the People/Company difference in the software and set it up accordingly. This can get a little confusing at scale, especially if you have not set the ground rules for the same and implemented it with your team.

Used Pipedrive to track all our leads and the communication with them through Gsuite. Majority of our outreach to our leads was offline due to the sector we were working in and the Pipedrive app made it super simple to track the progress, tasks and conversations there.

UF

"Good for sales, but doesn't fit our needs"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to organize the various deals that we have looked for. I like that we have the ability yo track our wins and losses, and that it automatically makes us put the next event in the program, so that we never fall behind on our due diligence.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is aimed for people that are looking to move really quickly, that want to follow up on their leads really constantly, that want to be hyper focus on winning leads. We're using it, instead, for tracking our investments and deals, and it may not be the best for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd make sure that you're using it for sales, not for deal tracking.

The business problem that we are solving is that we have all of our deals and potential deals layed out in one place, in a timeline that is easy to follow and see. They progress along by events that occured, and it helps us to make sure that we are doing the right things for each of the investment memos, and we can quickly look and see who has bandwidth or who owns the most projects.

AR

"Easy To use, Customizable, Affordable "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about PipeDrive is that it connects to our company lead inbox, and automatically creates a deal when a message comes in. From there, you are able yo efficiently answer incoming leads through response templates, which you can customize to fit whatever needs you have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Pipedrive is that it does not allow you to enter more than one email address per "user."

We have gained a more efficient way to respond to lead inquiries, as well as track and collect data on them.

"Love this product"

What do you like best?

Super intuitive and easy to use. I demo'd a number of CRM products before coming back to Pipedrive as my favorite and signed up for a subscription.

What do you dislike?

The login page is annoying, might be me but it always takes me to the homepage where i can select to signup or login. It doesn't seem to remember my login details like other software.

using it for our marketing and email outreach and social media campaings. Combine with mailchimp mail distribution lists.

"Simple, easy deal tracking"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive great for simple B2B selling and keeping company, contact, and deal info grouped together

What do you dislike?

Missing some of the added marketing and automation functions of more involved sales CRMs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple B2B selling made easy. Missing some automation features and integrations that you might get with a more involved sales CRM, but that makes it much easier to use when the needs for that functionality isn't there

Setting sales follow ups, tracking deal stages and tracking productivity/revenue

Enterprise Account Manager

"Easy for users and great for orgazing"

What do you like best?

Simple use, drag and drop, syncing with emails, send emails with open notifications, forecasting deals, and analytics

What do you dislike?

I wish their email templates would autofill contact information for sending emails quickly or mass emails

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want your salespeople to sell and not have a high learning curve and spend/waste time inputting fields than this is for you.

Ease of use and clarity with management

"Similar platform as some of the many I've tried in the past with a few extra perks."

What do you like best?

I do like how the platform directs you to work towards the close of the sale better than most other platforms I've used.

What do you dislike?

There are maybe too many customizations available making it somewhat difficult to really get moving in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SImple to use, easy to implement, downside is no in-app calling feature.

Speeding up the sales process from lead to close.

EM

"Good UI, limited functionality"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface, easy to learn, easy to switch back and forward between sales team members.

What do you dislike?

Lacking simple dashboards, inability to share pipeline summaries to external dashboards like Klipfolio, or even export data easily through weak Zapier dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Determine what your dashboarding requirements are prior to implementation.

Unified view of Sales funnel

"GSuite and PipeDrive CRM is deal done"

What do you like best?

The best and the most useful part of it that you can get things rolling for your sales efforts. Nothing can be more meaningful when you have something to take care of on current and future client directly from your GSuites apps.

What do you dislike?

To be frank, Android app needs to be more polished.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely recommended to use for great results in your sales process.

Automating, manage and control the sales cycle efficiently.

"Most CRM's are overly complex ... this one isn't"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to synch with existing email ... even if you don't have Gmail. It just works!

What do you dislike?

lack of advanced features such as ability to integrate contact notes with an existing deals.

Needing to keep track of current Sales Pipelines.

"Pipedrive integrates great with G Suite"

What do you like best?

The tracking is great, even when you are outside of the app itself.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as advertised, so no real complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the 14 day free trial.

Keeping my various accounts organized and tracked.

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite User Ratings

9.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* G Suite for Sales Category
Do you work for Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite?

Pipedrive CRM for Sales for G Suite Categories on G2